Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 05, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Ancient Earth History in connection with information given by the Plejaren » Archive through August 05, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Kenneth

Post Number: 54
Posted on Friday, June 27, 2014 - 02:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Humans and Neanderthals were different species (what!), and offspring of these kinds of mixed marriages “tend to be less fit or less fertile, or sometimes sterile,” said Harvard University geneticist Sriram Sankararaman.

Around 100,000 years ago, humans mated with Neanderthals? This is not what I was taught in school; but it is exactly what Billy said happened! Scientists found several genes dealing with a protein called keratin, found in skin, hair and fingernails that trace back to Neanderthals.

Back in school we were taught the humans evolved from Neanderthals. This sounds like much of this is right out of Billy Meier’s Contact Notes. Notice that the theory of evolution or Charles Darwin is not mentioned here.

http://www.voanews.com/content/humans-got-skin-genes-from-neanderthals/1840570.html
Humans & Neanderthals

Piyali

Post Number: 90
Posted on Friday, June 27, 2014 - 08:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Kenneth, this is very interesting! One of my friends, who is a lyricist said that all Europeans have atleast 1% of Neanderthal DNA, and that she has 2% from her mother's side. She wrote this song for me to sing, which I sang, about this story from her mother's side, how a neanderthal woman was taken by force by a tall pale stranger...and now here you are sharing this information! Very interesting.
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Piyali

Post Number: 91
Posted on Friday, June 27, 2014 - 09:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Kenneth, I read the article with great interest...Neanderthals were light skinned??? That is not what I was told...hmmm...the article is not very clear to me, but perhaps you or someone could share some more light on this? Thank you so much.
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Ramirez

Post Number: 1023
Posted on Wednesday, July 09, 2014 - 11:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Otzi The Iceman

Here is a set of 3 short videos totaling 23 minutes showing how arrows of the sort found with Otzi were made 5,000 years ago starting with collecting the materials, preparation of parts in stages then step by step construction ad assembly methods.

It's a labor and skill intensive set of procedures from start to finish illustrating the sheer amount of work required just to create basic items necessary for survival.

Gives an appreciation that though primitive by our standards life must have been and exciting adventure. Maybe there was no chance of being hit by a bus on the way to work but ..... there were other dangers and obstacles all round plus a never ending struggle to provide the basics.

Part 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoNmUJWNCMw

Part 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOYE5-lWNCY

Part 3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlyWaRAuDRM

Then how to make an Otzi style backpack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2EpldEBJN8

How to make an Otzi style arrow quiver.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LEBnEqL48k
Cheers.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 841
Posted on Thursday, July 10, 2014 - 01:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> The difficulties nvolved in making such weapons attests to the fact that Otzi wasn't killed by enemies, as they would have RETRIEVED the arrow, precious as it was.

The absence of other bodies alsoindicates that there were't any other people slain, including those who could have first killed him.

Verlanis

Post Number: 83
Posted on Friday, July 11, 2014 - 12:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Neanderthals are hairy men. They are depicted as far different than what they are, bipedal omnivorous gorillas with a brain capable of producing fire, music, and language.

The modern human genome is only 250,000 years old, this discovered via the Mitochondrial Eve data back in the 1970s. Sedimentary dating is flawed because of asteroid impacts, and The Destroyer lighting off volcanoes here on Earth. Mount St. Hellen's second erruption proves how quickly large scale, full sized rocks can errupt from the ground on earth.

The Dinosaur tracks beside human feet found in Arizona are not fraudulent, nor are the similarities of Neanderthal foot prints and Sasquatch foot prints. The Baalbek Obelisk, nor the Great Pyramid stones, nor any Egyptian Megalith were created with copper tools.

The Oera Linda Book may appear fraudulent, but it's words tell a story that matches well with pre-Viking history beyond the knowledge of the 1800s that it was purportedly written.

Carbon Steel, also called Damascus Steel, is the key reason the Proto-Germanic peoples held off the Roman Empire.

The ancient Carthaginians were part of an ancient Fresian "empire."

Athens has no meaning in Ancient Greek beyond referring to Athena.

All of this does not contradict any of the Plejaren information, but it sure is a monkey wrench for the Earthling History Mythos.
Jack --

Patm

Post Number: 262
Posted on Friday, July 11, 2014 - 10:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There are several contacts where Billy discusses with Ptaah the death of the ÖTZI glacier man.

Contact 238 (18-May-1991) Ptaah informed Billy that a glacier man would be found in the Ötztal mountains. A hiker found the body 20-Sep-1991.
More details can be found in contact 238 about the man named "Urk" who was a leader of his tribe. "Urk" had actually had contact with Ptaah's ancestors that he witnessed them having an emergency landing and saved the two craft crew members from a big bear attack. Several other contacts with him followed.

He actually died falling on an arrow during an epileptic seizure 5105 years ago (from the date of the contact) and was not killed in a battle.

During the 347th contact (19-Aug-2003) Ptaah also explained to Billy that "Urk", before his death, along with 13 companions, had been in a battle which he survived and actually fell on one of the arrows he reclaimed from one his fallen comrades during his seizure.

Salome
PatM

Patm

Post Number: 263
Posted on Friday, July 11, 2014 - 10:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One additional Note re: the 'ÖTZI' glacier man named 'Urk':
There is an update in FIGU Bulletin No. 47 (April 2004) on page 25 titled:
Neues vom Gletscherman 'Urk' der Sure

Salome
PatM

Kenneth

Post Number: 61
Posted on Friday, July 11, 2014 - 10:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez,
Very informative information about “Otzi The Iceman.” It’s amazing what it took to survive 5,000 years ago in such a primitive world. I wonder if the Plejaren see us earthworms in the same light today?

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 88
Posted on Wednesday, July 30, 2014 - 03:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Would anyone know where to find "Shampulla"?

Ptaah mentioned to Billy that this city is close to the underground city of Agartha (see below).

The Wikipedia mentions re "Shambala" (which sounds similar):

“In Tibetan Buddhist and Indian Hindu/Buddhist traditions, Shambhala (also spelled Shambala or Shamballa; Chinese: “xiangbala” is a kingdom hidden somewhere in Inner Asia.

It is mentioned in various ancient texts, including the Kalachakra Tantra and the ancient texts of the Zhang Zhung culture which predated Tibetan Buddhism in western Tibet.

....Shambhala is believed to be a society where all the inhabitants are enlightened, actually a Buddhist Pure Land, centered by a capital city called Kalapa. “

Unfortunately the location of this "fabled" city is not traceable.
Would Ptaah have mentioned a “fabled” city ?
Or has it perhaps a different name?
The other city “Shigatse” can be found in Tibet under the name of “Xigaze”.

Salome
Bill

Ptaah:

210. Unfortunately, I can’t give you exhaustive information in an open form because certain things still have to remain confidential.

210. Leider kann ich dir in Offenheit nicht erschöpfende Auskunft geben, da gewisse Dinge noch weiterhin geheim bleiben müssen.

211. However, this much may be said, that in the vicinity of Shigatse and Shampulla is the underground realm of Agharta, the capital and center of distant descendants of extraterrestrials on Earth.

211. Soviel jedoch darf erklärt werden, dass sich in der Nähe von Shigatse und Shampulla das unterirdische Reich Agharta befindet, die Hauptstadt und das Zentrum ferner Nachfahren Ausserirdischer auf der Erde.

212. This is the center of the actual secrets that hold a gigantic power in themselves. 212. Es ist dies das Zentrum der wirklichen Geheimnisse, die eine gigantische Macht in sich bergen.

213. This city is controlled by the race of the Sons of the Sun.

213. Beherrscht wird diese Stadt von der Rasse der Sonnensöhne.

214. But unfortunately, a tendency toward earthly world domination also prevails with this race, just like with certain earthly religions and secret societies.

214. Leider herrscht jedoch auch bei dieser Rasse eine Tendenz zur irdischen Weltherrschaft vor, genau wie bei gewissen irdischen Religionen und Geheimbünden.

215. I may not explain anything else about it openly.

215. Mehr darf ich darüber nicht offen erklären.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 859
Posted on Wednesday, July 30, 2014 - 06:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> I am not all that familiar with Shampulla any more, or with Konditioner for that matter.

Andyv24

Post Number: 54
Posted on Friday, August 01, 2014 - 03:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Many claim to have found it on the outskirts Badewanne.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 889
Posted on Friday, August 01, 2014 - 10:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shamballa and Shampulla are one and the same , although Shampulla does seem like a cleaned up version of the name .

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 90
Posted on Saturday, August 02, 2014 - 02:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A man should always defend his honour - … (Japanese Proverb)

When I was younger I often smiled about the myths of the ancients.
They were tales that were so unreal that no-one truly believed a word of them.

Until I read in BM's writings that ancient truths may be found – in bits and pieces – in some parts of mythical truths – esp. of "secret societies"

From this moment on I somewhat "reviewed" my impression of the world of mythology that surrounds esp. the religions and their opposites - the secret / Gnostic societies.

My understanding now is that myths are more likely to have originated in abnormal, catastrophic events. So catastrophic or so unbelievable that our forefathers told them over and over again to their children.

The images described in these myths were not all wild imaginings - some may hold some truth - and though today we cannot but smile about them - they came for a reason.

Sample:
ETs in flying saucers could only be bird-like creatures – so they pictured them as angels with wings or paintings of a man with a bird on top of his head.
The horror of the destruction of Atlantis and its aftermath has inspired many stories about a “Paradise Lost”.

The great powers that mankind then saw in these visitors from outer space often lead them to believe that these beings were gods who ruled for a time then went away.

For instance in Egypt the priests called the time when these beings were visiting them the time of the primeval gods.
It began with the rule of an earlier sun god Aton who later departed.

Sumerian people of Mesopotamia speak of a sky god called An or Anu who lived in splendour then fled the scene.

The Greek celebrated the lost age of Chronos.
But he, too, was replaced by another powerful god called Zeus.

In India they remembered the rule of Brahma.
But more and more this powerful god fated into the background.

Similarly the Chinese revered the gods Shang Di and Song Wang Di (underworld).

Our awe-struck forefathers build many monuments and altars to commemorate these powerful beings - like the French/English would build e.g. Arc de Triomphe / Trafalgar Square to commemorate the victories of Napoleon and Nelson.

Most of these monuments were built with the thought of recovering something beautiful or a sense of oneness that was lost.

When one reads through the stories of the different civilizations and compares them, one finds that they often shared a common cosmic vision.

Samples:
Ancient cultures once said that an primeval sun once ruled the sky.
For the Egyptians this was the creator Atum Ra.
In Mesopotamia this primeval sun is a great turning wheel in the heaven.
Even the Sun revering Incas – the “Sons of the Sun”– that were born “to conquer but never be conquered” seem to have had a similar cosmic vision (Machu Picchu – Temple of the Sun).

Like Carl Jung that spoke about “Human Archetypes” … so I can see that over the many generations the human memory created deeply ingrained "dreamlike" pictures and folklore.
"Stories" that we – step by step – are able to understand and -where appropriate- replace with truth and a sense of unity between past and present and myth and reality becomes evident.

The BM material is of great assistance to help us discover what is true and what is an add-on or a figment of imagination only.

As for Shamballa -
Like the Atlantic may have originated from Atlan who founded Atlantis - so Shamballa may have had an origin so far back that no-one today remembers.

But it is very unusual that Ptaah or Quetzal states the name of a “fabled” city.

So reading Ptaah's statement that Agartha – even today - is the “center of the actual secrets that hold a gigantic power… controlled by the race of the “Sons of the Sun”…” – I found it worthwhile to trace its location.

Well – from the answers received - I gather that there is no such information.

Salome,

Bill

PS

Anger (lat. ira) is a state of mind that looks down on others. It often stems from a mistaken sense of superiority.
It is the source of all quarrels and wars.
In our world and other worlds in the universe.

That is why I have replaced thoughts of irony with thoughts of oneness and balance.
They are much better suited to create a peaceful universe.

Andyv24

Post Number: 55
Posted on Saturday, August 02, 2014 - 02:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You think so Mark? I don't know, "Shampulla" to me sounds a bit hairy.

In any case, Tat_tvam, it is said that -- if searched with a fine-tooth comb -- one can find access to Shampulla at TRESemmé in the Hygienica Isle.

(Finished. Promise. Look what ya done did Michael.)

Bianca

Post Number: 120
Posted on Sunday, August 03, 2014 - 12:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Michael and others, for a bit of humour during a looooong drought in the dessert of info. here.
Cheers,
…Everything is in One, and One is in all, and everything is there in this infinite Creation for every single being, and the single being is there for the whole extensive All.
OM

Scott

Post Number: 2474
Posted on Sunday, August 03, 2014 - 06:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bianca,

I'm curious what do you mean by your comment "a looooong drought in the dessert of info"

Scott

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1222
Posted on Sunday, August 03, 2014 - 02:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great article Bianca you really have come into being.
Good on ya

Billwilson12

Post Number: 41
Posted on Sunday, August 03, 2014 - 02:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott and Bianca,
The english side of the forum has not been expanding at the pace that it could be, so many of the items in the contact notes are happening now. It would keep a 100,000 of us buried helping guide others to the logical way. Let alone the cleaning up the mess left for us to fix.

Thanks to the new advances with more and more of the teachings coming to more humans, along with huge leaps in technology. Anyone can now use the contact notes, BEAM's knowledge both written an stored and the massive amount of teachings left behind for us to find. As long we filter out the chaff from the wheat. We can now help each other and everyone can start proving the truths of the past, present and future. A year ago I remember seeing the nile river delta from above with google earth it hit me that was a copy of the tree of knowledge that everyone uses. Then I saw a picture of the two sides of the brain left and right side by side. It was to me the same design. Story of the tree of life and the tree of knowledge came to mind, then BEAM''s talk about the brain being in Alpha lock during creative thinking. Guess it's time for me to learn the other hidden truths. And try to show them things they see to open the door to more.
123OM

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 91
Posted on Sunday, August 03, 2014 - 05:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

After reading a few of the 1,310,000 (!!) “Shambhala” entries in Google Search I am starting to see what you meant, Michael…

I am still wondering though why Ptaah mentioned it.

Salome

Bill

Billwilson12

Post Number: 42
Posted on Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 02:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bianca I am very new to this info but I know how to use a computer to find Ancient Earth History. The biggest problem is to be willing to use logic and as much of BEAM's information as possible to filter out the junk use your thoughts to see.
Danny Wilten's work, mute his vocals can not stop his religionist delusions, but the computer work verifies spiritual works of BEAM and the Plejaren impulses over 1000's of years. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtWnbrEEogIpossible starmap
123OM

Billwilson12

Post Number: 42
Posted on Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 03:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

beamship
Painting from india, pointing up and notice the tools lined up around the arch, from the 1950's. MUFON can find proof of past visits everywhere if they really want to.

Peace to all
Billy
123OM

Blake_p

Post Number: 227
Posted on Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 05:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So I guess in the Q and A this past month Joe asked if Akart was in a different space-time configuration than us and the answer was YES.
Which I admit I was wrong.
But... I would like to ask then how exactly can they move through different space-time configurations/inter dimensionally but they barely have the technology to travel interstellar distances,have to build a space station half way between themselves and us,use narcotics to put themselves into a slumber for the trip,etc,etc.
didn't Semjase talk about upcoming space faring races and the dangers of realizing faster than light speed travel,where races often zip into another dimension on accident and get lost. It would seem that there technology progression is backwards.
Anyone want to clear this up for me.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page