Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 25, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Ancient Earth History in connection with information given by the Plejaren » Archive through October 25, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 361
Posted on Friday, September 26, 2014 - 12:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Tat_tvam_asi

The Creation is a being, it is the Supreme being
Could be what they meant

G'day Iblis

Earth is just English for Latin word terrain
As in Terra, that's what our planet is called by star men

My thoughts

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Joe

Post Number: 318
Posted on Friday, September 26, 2014 - 10:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tat_tvam_asi (Bill),

If I'm not mistaken Billy had once said that Arthur Berlet did not really visit the planet Akart but actually had a real vision of it. I'm guessing that this real vision of Akart that was sort of projected to him by the extraterrestrials' advanced technology had Arthur Berlet fooled into thinking that he was actually on the planet Akart when in fact he was not.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 109
Posted on Sunday, September 28, 2014 - 05:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ilovebilly,

"The Creation is a being, it is the Supreme being.." -
I think you expressed it very well.

It is as well a view that may aid believers in a creator god to accept Spiritual Teachings:

To focus on the similarities not the differences this is one key point for human development.

The following should explain my thought...

Your insight reminds me of BEAM's impression as a young boy:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/How_It_All_Began

Well, it happened during a mild night in May, in the year 1941, and, if I remember rightly, it was around 3 a.m., in the night of Sunday, May 4th.

In any case, this is how it has all been etched into my memory, indeed, because everything, which took place at that time, was a special experience.
I slept and dreamt that I saw my own body lying asleep in bed. Thinking about it in my sleep, I made the observation that I really was asleep, which somehow amazed me and moved me to wake up deliberately.

A little drowsy, I looked out of the window, through which I saw the clear, starry sky. So I rose from my bed, went to the window and climbed out, as it was almost at ground level.
Outside, I sat down on the simple bench, which stood against the wall of the house, and which father had built. I could not see the moon, however, the sky was clear and wrapped in velvety black, and millions of stars shone down from the firmament. For a few minutes, I sat there like that and looked up to the stars, while pondering and, in my thoughts, flying far into the universe.

However, suddenly something peculiar happened inside of me, which, from the next moment, irrevocably changed my whole life. Strangely touched, I looked at my hands and body and could only vaguely recognise them. So I touched my body and felt it, and then I heard my own voice say: My life is made out of the love of Creation. And I could not explain why I said that and which power led me to speak these words.

A slight shiver came over me, although the night was quite warm, and then I noticed that I also felt peculiar, nevertheless, I was not frightened.

Again, I looked up to the stars and recognized that the stars were distant suns in the vast outer space and that these shone by means of their own power, by themselves, even though they were created from the light of the love of Creation, as is everything in the whole universe. And again, words - the origins of which I could not decipher, the sense of which I was, however, able to grasp, as with the first words - escaped from my lips: Everything is created out of the light of love.

And then further words followed: The space between the stars is empty and yet not empty, and everything that exists in the whole universe is a living being (wesen[1]) everything is Creation and Creation itself.

The words, which came from my own mouth, penetrated deeply into me, and, in them, I recognized that the true source of life is the light of true creational love, which, in its vitality, creates all life and contains, within itself, all laws and recommendations of creational order and all information about life and death.

I recognized that the light, which the stars emitted, was a light in the visible spectrum, however, the light of true love remained invisible, creational and for all-great-time[2].

And, indeed, the beaming stars were there, which stirred in me an unfamiliar longing for the vast distance and faraway worlds. Then, words suddenly formed on my lips again, which said: Since ancient times, you have lived among the stars, and suddenly I knew who I was, how I am and what my mission is on this earth.

And, suddenly, impulses came from somewhere, which I later recognized as impulses from the storage banks, and many good memories penetrated me and showed me the way I had to go in my life.

Thus I also suddenly knew what space and time signify concerning the evolution of human beings and all things, and what the actual meaning of life is, in which the human being must create true love, peace, freedom, knowledge, harmony and wisdom.
And the cognition was awakened, that no life or other things at all could exist in the universe, if the true BEING - the Creation - did not direct everything with its love as well as its laws and recommendations..

As if the stars and all beings in this universe were cells of one huge universal living being.
I, too, had this thought many times.

Why can this thought of universal oneness not replace all the hyped up religious and national power struggles that we witness in the Middle East, Ukraine and many other parts of the world?

I say so because the reality of life on our planet is a never ending conflict.
Ptaah is right earthlings are stubbornly autocratic.
The ones that rule the companies, the countries, the media feed their subordinates a constant state of anger.
Creating a mind that constantly looks down on others like an autocratic god.

With a sense of Our country / religion / company can do it to others but others cannot do it to us.

They lie, spy for political gain, for material gain, humiliating and condemn those who speak out against this behaviour (e.g. whistleblowers).

Perhaps it is because we are educated to a false pride.

The pride to be a members of a religion (kill the infidels) or nations (it is an honour to die for your country) and as competitors for material possessions.

Educations "to feel superior" will never help us to find peace on our planet.

Neither will equally arrogant media that idolizes the rich and powerful and only reports the truth that "they" want you to know (e.g. flight MH17).

As if this pride the pride of material wealth, the pride of being a member of this or that religion, the pride of being of this or that nation - were the highest value there is for a human to live and die for.

But a combatant dies with hate for his enemy in battle.
A rich man dies realizing that his wealth was of little value.
A religious man wanders in a jungle guided by belief not truth, by scriptures that admonish his seeking wisdom - by a hope for a reward after death.
For all death is a terrible moment of fear - no matter what religious, economical and political leaders may have told them.

We need a new view of our existence.

Our educators should promote a different self image the image that we are cosmic citizens.
That our thoughts are universal thoughts, our deeds are universal deeds.
That our responsibility is much more far reaching than material possessions, religion, nation etc.

Based on the insight that we are cosmic citizens all earthlings should be able to break free from their religious/political/economical etc superiority thinking.
Not religious / political / economical superiority should be educated.

But oneness.

Because mankind has to work in unison as one united people.
No ET can do that for us we have to take that giant step ourselves.

Oneness is the secret of everything.
Each being we meet is a part of ourselves.
I am you
It is this thought of loving oneness that creates new plants, new animals, new humans, a new universe.

TJ 34:52 When everything is one in the Creation, its laws and directives and in all its life forms and forms of matter then the knowledge is flawless.

A.W.Watts expressed it similarly: Technology is destructive in the hands of people who do not realize that they are one and the same process as the universe..

To make this oneness the permanent basis of our self image should be the objective of human education.
Because only knowledge based on a cosmic responsibility will bring peace.

Another important step for mankind should be to abolish lies.

It is quite clear from the records of the Ps and others that higher races have a much deeper view of our being and our lies are immediately obvious to them
(e.g. disclosure project:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o219B54V5sg&list=UUj7sksjXF1_sBQHhzRm2OgA&index=16)
((fast forward to minute 30)

A sincere, peaceful mind a sincere, peaceful co-existence - only this will allow us to travel o/s our solar system.
Only on this basis will we be able to meet ETs.
To give and take advice.

(Only) A permanent self image of universal oneness will as well allow us able to overcome our fear of death.

Why did I write all this?

I see the many trouble spots in our world.
They exist because mankind is conditioned to a philosophy of superiority.
They would not be if mankind was conditioned to a philosophy of universal oneness.

Because superiority destroys.
But oneness creates.
Peace.

Salome,

Bill

Piyali

Post Number: 109
Posted on Sunday, September 28, 2014 - 08:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Bill for this. You have expressed your thoughts beautifully. I resonate with it. I will re-read "How it all began" for it have been a while. Thank you for the links.
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Jedaiah

Post Number: 81
Posted on Monday, September 29, 2014 - 09:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill,

That was very beautiful.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 110
Posted on Monday, September 29, 2014 - 08:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Piyali and Jedaiah.

Salome

Bill

Vincent

Post Number: 143
Posted on Tuesday, October 07, 2014 - 12:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Just as their race was at its highest peak of advancement, a huge, destructive comet that became known as the Destroyer Comet found its way into the Lyran family of planets, and two-thirds of their race were killed."

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/The_History_Of_Man

Is it just a coincidence that the Destroyer Comet wreaked havoc to the Lyrian's on their home worlds then it followed some of them here to Earth?

If they were so advanced I don't understand why they were not able to redirect the comet like the Plejaren did here for us?

Luz

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, October 07, 2014 - 01:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,
I would like to know who were the annunakis, are they the Lyrans, with another name?
They seem to have altered human's DNA also.
Why all ETs in the past seem to settle in the middle east, mostly?
Why all the prophets were born in the middle east, except for Billy now?
I know in India there were several ETs wars as the Bhagavad Gita explains, but they seem forgotten or unimportant, even they (ETs) taught many interesting things in India and China, but they are not common in our knowledge.
The other humans in other continents weren't important in their spiritual teachings?
Why there are so many ETs settlements all over the planet, but they don't seem important in the "human" engineering?

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 111
Posted on Tuesday, October 07, 2014 - 06:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Luz,

In reply to your question:
Why all ETs in the past seem to settle in the middle east, mostly?
Why all the prophets were born in the middle east, except for Billy now?

This may have been correlated to the climate on our planet:

Before the destruction of Atlantis ( ca. 9500 BCE) our planet was in the grip of an ice-age e.g. England and Europe were still together but under a thick layer of ice. There was hardly anything but ice between the North Pole up to the Alps what is London or Paris was all under ice.
This is why humans originally settled in the Mediterranean Nile Indus Yellow River.

The Plejaren, too, settled in places with moderate warm climate:
Ancient Atlantis = underneath of what is today Troy,
Greater Atlantis = the now submerged island continent between America and Africa,
Little Atlantis = Santorini = present day the Greek island Thera
New Atlantis = now submerged islands to the west of Portugal
Mu = what is today the Gobi desert

Naturally the Mediterranean people must have had some contact with the much higher developed Atlantis races (the Chinese with people of Mu)
That is why we find so many great inventions in these ancient cultures.

Because of the impact of the asteroid that destroyed Atlantis the Earth axis tilted and areas like Siberia which originally had a mild climate became very cold.

The Plejaren credited Otto Muck with a very true account of the destruction of Atlantis (his only error the date Atlantis sank according to him it was some 8500 BCE).

According to his very precise account the wobbling of our present day Earth axis (which causes the 4 seasons in a year) is not gravity (Sun Moon) induced or an effect of ice ages but an after effect of this massive asteroid impact (Earth wobbles like a slowing wobbling top).

One major effect of the destruction of Atlantis:
The warm Gulf Stream which originally flowed in a circle between the Gulf of Mexico and Atlantis now flows (because Atlantis sank some 3000 m deep) all the way to Europe and back.

Over 1000s of years the warm waters melted the thick ice sheets (e.g. England is now an island = separated from Europe).

As the climate changed so did the settlement of humans /animals / vegetation on our planet:

The preferred climate was moderate and warm.

Salome

Bill

Vincent

Post Number: 146
Posted on Tuesday, October 07, 2014 - 09:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anyone know why Ptaah learned to speak Greek for? The past 700 years nothing much happened in Greece so I am unsure why he would go to the effort of learning that language.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 903
Posted on Tuesday, October 07, 2014 - 09:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> I don't know, it's Greek to me.

Cpl

Post Number: 714
Posted on Tuesday, October 07, 2014 - 10:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Vincent,

Ptaah is interested in ancient Greece. Not sure if it was mentioned precisely why, but Greece is the roots of our western civilizations and ancient Greek and Minoan Linear A and Linear B are the earliest examples of western written languages. The western nations are the powers that be on our planet during their contact period with Billy, and he is the Federation's authority on planet earth. Maybe some of his reasons could be found there.
Many of our linguists have a similar interest in these ancient languages. Language is inseparable from culture, hence it can give insights into the early cultures and peoples which have led to our own.

The Plejaren do have problems figuring us out.

I seem to recall Ptaah also had relations with someone/s back in ancient Greece. There might also be an interest, research or connection with ancient Little Atlantis located nearby?

Just a few ideas.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Vincent

Post Number: 147
Posted on Wednesday, October 08, 2014 - 01:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael_horn,

I'm not sure if that was a joke but, if it is not, when Billy first met Ptaah they spoke Greek to each other so they didn't have to use a speech translator. But I think you may be just playing Greek with me. :-)

Hi Cpl,

I actually thought that may be one of the reasons why Ptaah learned to speak that language because he went for time travel trips in ancient Greece and Alantis to visit and speak with some notable people of those times like Plato and others. But I discounted that because I thought if it was a few visits he could just use a speech translator. Maybe it was many visits there?

Michael_horn

Post Number: 905
Posted on Wednesday, October 08, 2014 - 03:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Ναι Vincent, ένα αστε ο.

Vincent

Post Number: 148
Posted on Wednesday, October 08, 2014 - 06:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael_horn, I only understood one word you just said there to me! :-)

btw, why isn't there more information about Leonardo da Vinci in the Meier material? He was supposedly a person way ahead of his time on many things and he was also wise enough to not believe in a God or religions. I think it would be interesting to hear from the Plejaren about some of the other personalities this spirit form enlivened.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 906
Posted on Thursday, October 09, 2014 - 06:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Hi Vincent,

Sorry it took so long to respond, I was trying to figure out which word.

The answer about Da Vinci seems quite simple. The Plejaren probably tried to look in on him but, because he was so far ahead of his time, he wasn't there when they arrived.

You're welcome.

Kenneth

Post Number: 83
Posted on Friday, October 10, 2014 - 09:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

LUZ,
Regarding your question about the Annunaki; they do not exist.

Billy:
. . . As a young wandering planet, the planet Niburu - as it is asserted today - was supposedly captured by our solar system around 4,000,000,000 years ago, and - always according to this assertion - it then developed.
Niburu is meant to have thereby penetrated into the inner solar system and effected, respectively, evoked, certain alterations of the inner planets and moons before it disappeared again to then become aligned into an orbital period of 3,600 years.
And - in opposition to that which corresponds to the truth, that the Earth fundamentally formed from material from space, from gas, planetoids, and so forth, and that the Earth's Moon, as a satellite from your space-time configuration, was captured by the Earth - it is asserted that the Earth had been a part of the planet Tiamat and our Moon was once the largest moon of Tiamat.
Niburu's last pass through the solar system supposedly occurred about 160 years before Jmmanuel's birth.
What is to be made of all that?

Quetzal:
110. These stories are known to me, because I have studied diverse ancient terrestrial texts, also including many cuneiform tablets, among others.
111. That is why I know that the humans in Akkadia, Babylon and in Sumer already knew the planets of the solar system, and so forth.
112. However, that which emerges from old texts regarding the Annunaki and the planet Niburu is based on mythological facts as well as beliefs, misguidance and erroneous assumptions.
113. The Annunaki beings were a pure imagination of the Earth humans, who, full of fantasy and according to their beliefs, fabricated the "Annunaki people from the planet Niburu", as the giant shape in the sky appeared, which truly did not deal with an actual planet, rather it concerned an uncommonly big comet, which actually does have an orbital period around the solar system of around 3,600 years.
114. That therefore only entered as myth into the imagination of the ancient Earth humans. Indeed, it truly never existed, because the comet is not in a position to bear human life.
115. It must be said in addition to that, that the designation Phaeton is completely wrongly used, because Phaeton was the planet which was destroyed by its inhabitants, namely Malona, which shattered into thousands of pieces and today forms the asteroid belt.
116. Regarding the planet Malona, respectively, Phaeton, it is also wrongly asserted that that was the planet from which the Earth and its Moon arose.

http://www.theyfly.com/No%20Planet-X.html

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 363
Posted on Thursday, October 23, 2014 - 08:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Vincent

My Thoughts:

They know Greek language as they lived in Greece in last incarnation long ago and now in a new incarnation they can learn any languages they knew fast from computer and spirit, it's like if you knew your last incarnation consciously you might want to learn the language you spoke then out of curiosity and knowledge/wisdom

Semjase was the god of war/wisdom and many other things
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athena

I would think Ptah (others) where around too

I also want to mention: I remember someone asking why do the Plejaren keep trying to improve our lot and how they failed with Jmanuel:

Jmanuel was not failure: As the Egyptians would have said Order and Kaos are cycles

when you are light you love (REALLY LOVE) to shine in the darkness, it's best to shine in the darkness! No point shining in the light (it's boring)

When we help others we learn about ourselves and The Creation and beings of light are attracted

Importantly: the cosmic cycle (good vibes from center of our galaxy) at the (Jmanuel) time was low, all the Star Men know this

the future is now
the past is now
now is now

Our goal is turning darkness into light

Why are we on earth at this time?
It's our evolution

I also want to say,To evolve
Have reverence and venerability
with neutral positivity
Fear is the path to the dark side
Decide what side you reside
We are truly spirit see
We live for eternity
Truly NOTHING will stop thee
For YOU are light cant you see
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Vincent

Post Number: 159
Posted on Thursday, October 23, 2014 - 07:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ilovebilly,

I'm not sure if I follow you correctly with your suggestion why Ptaah (or the Plejaren) learned to speak Greek for? Are you suggesting it is because the Plejaren/Ptaah once lived in Greece in a different incarnation?

Jose_barreto_silva

Post Number: 21
Posted on Friday, October 24, 2014 - 05:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ilovebilly

You are only spreading false and very wrong information to other people with you post of delusion above.
JSCHWJSCH Ptaah himself was in Greece, in person, around 300 years ago where he has learn Greek as it is stated by himself in one of the Contact Notes.

Please, ilovebilly, DO state from WHERE, which Contact Report, number of the line/verse, number of the page, and the correct number of the Volume of the Contact Report from where you "got" this VERY WRONG information of yours above, on your post:

Ilovebilly
Post Number: 363
Posted on Thursday, October 23, 2014 - 08:28 am:

You are wrong.
Buch OM 32:1979. Um die Wahrheit zu begraben, dazu gibt es nicht genug Schaufeln.
...und jene, die versuchen, schliesslich ihre eigenen Grber graben...

- Billy Meier Der wahrliche Prophet der Neuzeit

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 364
Posted on Friday, October 24, 2014 - 10:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Jose

If you have read the contact notes Billy says in the contact notes Semjase was known as the goddess of war

It dosnt mean she is a god but was know as one at the time rofl, try not to be so emotional Jose mate, I have not chatted with you before but I noticed your posts are Very emotional, neutral positive is the way as we say

She is only about 300 years old so it would have been in a prev life

I will see if I can find the cc about Semjase

I assume Ptah would have been around too, it was thousands of years ago not just 300 (not just in this incarnation)

They where visiting earth in prev lives

Salome
Ilovebilly

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 365
Posted on Friday, October 24, 2014 - 10:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Vincent

Yes
And in other countries

Salome
Ilovebilly

Vincent

Post Number: 160
Posted on Saturday, October 25, 2014 - 03:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ilovebilly,

I don't recall reading in the notes of any Plejarens that once lived in Greece or on Earth in previous incarnations? The only Plejaren that I can recall was Keridwena, Merlin's teacher, but she only lived on Earth for a short time.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page