Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 25, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Aging, Aggressive Genes & Human Health » Archive through October 25, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Ramirez

Post Number: 1025
Posted on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 10:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Nosajanimus,

Monoamineoxidase is also the body's natural braking - control mechanism which regulates the production of natural DMT ..... diamethyltryptamine which in it's natural crystaline form is created in the pineal gland and is the source of visions, altered states etc ..... the visionary creative processes utilized by artists, musicians, writers and most likely inventors - researchers ..... persons with imagination capable of operating outside the box.

So what turns off the brakes .... the monoamineoxidase ..... ayahuasca or at least the bark part boiled into a brew.

There must be more substances which can do this without being in themselves drugs which accentuate or amplify hallucinatory effects.

So it's quite obvious why aspartame is used so widely in carbonated soft drinks plus as a sweetener for tea - coffee ...... it's a dumbing down agent which stimulates the body's natural braking mechanism on creativity and imagination ..... just the qualities necessary to see through religions plus other social control mechanisms.
Cheers.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 883
Posted on Wednesday, July 16, 2014 - 10:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the input , everyone . It's important to know how to neutralize the effects of some of these harmful food additives . Here is an easy to find list of a few of them . Please add any others .

MAO-B inhibitors are as follows;
Cordyceps Sinensis ( a highly prized mushroom), Kava (Piper Methylisticum) which contains 6 MAO-B inhibitors,
Fo-Ti (Polygonum multiflorum), flavanols epicatechin and procyanidin, there are others as well.
Green Tea (contains Theanine , a calmative)
Spirulina ( aquaeous algae)

I wonder if Stevia (leaf sweetener) has any negative effects .

Mark

Cpl

Post Number: 698
Posted on Wednesday, July 16, 2014 - 11:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nice short list, Mark. I have read that catechin in concentration can sometimes damage the liver. So while green tea is excellent it might be best to avoid the supplemented products with supercharged catechins.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 884
Posted on Friday, July 18, 2014 - 10:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Not a surprise , Chris . Nosajanimus compiled the list , a great topic these days .

Cpl

Post Number: 701
Posted on Saturday, July 19, 2014 - 08:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dr Sears has long been a leading researcher in longevity and lengthening of the telomeres which lead to lengthening of life. He was one of the first to develop a telomeres lengthening product, which unfortunately was very pricey; too pricey for most including myself. He has recently developed a newer version that is cheaper and 10x more potent than the previous product. It is called Ultra Essence and the ingredients are:

Vit. D3.......................2,000IU
Vit. C........................1.5gm
Folic acid ..................1mg
Amino acid mix:
Alpha Ketoglutarate
Arginine
Acetyl L-carnitine
N-acetyl cysteine
carnosine
Asian Ginseng ...............200mg
Kudzu root...................150mg
Milk Thistle extract..........100mg
Horny goatweed ext...........100mg
Bacopa.......................100mg
Green tea ext................100mg
Reservatrol (Japanese root)..50mg
pTerestilbene................50mg
Fenugreek extract............50mg
Citrulline...................50mg
mixed tocotrienols...........30mg
Ginkgo extractleaf...........30mg
Goto kula....................30mg
Ashwagardha..................30mg

TOTAL 11gms for one serving per day.

It is still an expensive product, but maybe you can make up your own cheaper mix.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Andyv24

Post Number: 49
Posted on Sunday, July 20, 2014 - 06:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I knew Fo-ti sounded familiar. I know it as Hou Shou Wo. I've been takin it for a while for its supposed anti-aging/vitality effects (hate to tell ya though, sure hasn't kept me outta trouble!)

You know whats the weirdest thing about this stuff though...well, just google fo-ti pictures...

Sooo strange.

Andyv24

Post Number: 50
Posted on Sunday, July 20, 2014 - 06:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And while I'm on the topic of bizarre looking plants, if you want to see the cutest thing ever, also google 'monkey orchids.'

Go ahead and just try to scroll through those pics and not smile.

Vincent

Post Number: 115
Posted on Wednesday, July 23, 2014 - 02:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Two large, genetically-manipulated groups of humans fled from the Sirius regions and settled in an area on the other side of the galaxy in the Nisan star system.

Eventually, however, they were discovered by space travellers from the Old Lyrian lineage, whereupon they emigrated to the Lyra star system and later on came to the Sol star system."

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Creator_Overlords

Does this mean the aggressor gene could have spread amongst the people on the planet Nisan where the Chinese and Japanese races came from?

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 81
Posted on Wednesday, July 23, 2014 - 06:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Vincent,

The “yellow peoples” actually came from a planet called Kudra – their solar system was called Nisan.

It is located some (35002 + 79471 =) 114,473 Light Years from earth.

It is notable that the Chinese people had to leave because of overpopulation.
Interesting because even today the Chinese find themselves in a scenario of overpopulation – the thought impulses from the past seem to have stimulated a repetition to allow them to find a solution / to improve their consciousness.

As for the aggressive gene –
It is in all humans on our planet – we all die too early.
Too early because one needs to be some 50 to 60 years old before one is emotionally grown up – to understand that wisdom is much more valuable than money and material gains and to seek for this wisdom with a sincere heart.

That we will discover how to undo the past gene manipulations and live long and peaceful lives in oneness with the universe is my sincere prayer for humanity (Peace Meditation).
I include as well a prayer for those that once were creating us little aggressive, short-lived monsters.
That there will be a peaceful oneness between all of us.

PS
Our media that could be used for learning and teaching is blatantly misused for sensationalism, to arouse emotions not reason and insight, ultimately to sell more. There are myriads of violent displays in movies, cartoons (many in children’s programs) and (children) computer games.

Worldwide - in China, Japan and the West.
It seems to be so common that no-one ever mentions it in our daily news.
We only ruffle a few feathers every now and then when we read some stories about youngsters on a shooting rampage in a public place. But it dies down quickly – it is accepted almost as normal – no-one thinks of it further – no-one asks why this happens.
When will there be a world-wide movement to ban these displays?
When will there be a concern about creating a peaceful mind and reason?
Especially in children:
Has not our science long found the truth that what we learn in young age will impregnate us for the rest of our lives (“Premature Cognitive Commitment”)?

From the Contact Reports (Ptaah and Billy)

197. The yellow peoples - the Chinese and the Japanese - are the youngest inhabitants of the Earth, because their appearance on this planet was only a little more than one cosmic age ago, and indeed, seemingly exactly 25,978 years ago.

197. Die gelben Völker der Chinesen und Japaner, die sind auf der Erde die jüngsten Bewohner, denn ihr Erscheinen auf diesem Planeten war erst vor etwas mehr als einem kosmischen Zeitalter, und zwar ziemlich genau vor 25,978 Jahren.

198. They came here from the planet NISSAN in the neighborhood of LASAN in the Lyra system.

198. Sie kamen her vom Planeten NISSAN in der Nachbarschaft von LASAN in den Lyra-Systemen.

199. But before that - and this was only discovered in recent years - they lived on the other side of the Sun on a planet with the name KUDRA, in a solar system that was named the NISAN system.

199. Zuvor aber, das wurde erst die letzten Jahre ergründet, lebten sie jenseits der Sonne auf einem Planeten mit dem Namen KUDRA, in einem Sonnensystem, das als NISAN-System bezeichnet wurde.

200. They came to the Lyra system and to Nisan 2,400,000 years ago because they had to emigrate as a consequence of overpopulation.

200. Sie kamen vor 2,4 Millionen Jahren in die Lyrasysteme und nach Nisan, weil sie infolge Überbevölkerung emigrieren mussten.

201. And they found the way to our original home planet by means of an old Lyran great expedition flotilla, which journeyed to the other side of the Sun and to the planet Kudra in the Nisan System, and there again encountered the yellow peoples.

201. Und den Weg zu unseren Urheimatplaneten fanden sie durch eine altlyranische Grossexpeditionsflotte, die jenseits der Sonne expeditionierte und im NISAN-System auf den Planeten Kudra und dort wiederum auf die gelben Völker stiess.
……
204. The Sol system, outside the Milky Way, constitutes something like an enclave because it floats as a single system far outside a spiral arm.

204. Das SOL-System stellt ausserhalb der Milchstrasse so etwas wie eine Enklave dar, denn es schwebt als Einzelsystem weit ausserhalb eines Spiralarmes.

205. The distance to calculate from there to the middle of the central sun is 35,002 light years.

205. Von da zur Mitte der Zentralsonne ist die Distanz mit 35 002 Lichtjahren zu errechnen.

206. A distance of 79,471 light years is measured from there to the Nisan system which floats on the outer end of one of the solar systems on the other side of the Milky Way’s opposing spiral arm.

206. Von dort bis zum Nisan-System, das am äusseren Ende eines dem SOL-System auf der anderen Seite der Milchstrasse entgegengesetzten Spiralarmes schwebt, ist eine Distanz von 79,471 Lichtjahren zu messen.

Vincent

Post Number: 117
Posted on Wednesday, July 23, 2014 - 10:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tat_tvam_asi,

Thanks for all that but I'm still a bit confused because the planet Kudra is in the Nisan star system which is where it states that the genetically-manipulated groups of humans fled too. Is there two or more planets in that star system that can support life?

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 82
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 07:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Vincent,

Gene manipulated were not only the 2 yellow races (who escaped to the other side of our galaxy) there were a s well those that were set out here on earth (for being rebellious against the overlords) and a large group that first settled on Mars / Malona (until Malona exploded and the position of Mars changed that it became uninhabitable).

(Further details re. gene-manipulated “non yellow races” see at the end)

My guess is that the “overlords” must have manipulated the genes so dominantly that whenever a gene-manipulated person created offspring – be it among themselves or with someone who did not have the gene-manipulation – the offspring would inherit the gene-manipulation.

Because somewhere it is mentioned that today all people that live on our planet have this great misfortune of being gene manipulated.

Viewing the causes and their effects I think it would be only be right and justified that those who did this will be the ones assisting us people on earth. Not only in reversing the gene-manipulation but as well in guiding us to truth and wisdom. Because on our planet innumerable instances of shortsightedness have manifested themselves (hypocritical politicians /religions, global warming, overpopulation, materialism etc.).

It would help the descendants of the overlords and us to a balanced consciousness.

We sure have to find – step by step - the right way to live and create a new consciousness by ourselves. But it is a fact that too many shortcomings “have flourished” on our planet.
To a degree that we are on a path of self destruction.
The ultima ratio for that being that most of us earthlings die before we are able to grasp the spiritual essence of life. And as our consciousness is “a total mess” so is the world it created.

I think that the Plejaren mission – to a large degree – is to assist us in establishing a new, much less material perception of reality – a consciousness that realizes that the source of all creation is pure consciousness.

And that we should view us as a part of it.

Salome,

Bill

“A large part of the genetically manipulated people from the areas of Sirius found, after a very long time, their way into our sun system, where a few thousand genetically manipulated people were set out on Earth, because they rebelled and became convicted.
The outplacement took place on different locations on all continents.

The vast majority of the numerous different and genetically manipulated human races however found a new home on the planet Mars and Malona/Phaeton, where they built cities, pyramids and stations etc. and lived a good life before Mars, through cosmic impacts, lost the ability to carry human, as well as animal and plant life.

However, those who settled on these planets, were no longer the original genetically manipulated, but only their distant descendants, since the first refugees from the Sirius region and their many generations, initially wandered half way around the Milky Way before they found our solar system, after they had been able to enter into the space-time-structure prevailing here, whereby they finally, after an infinitely long time, were able to escape from the murderous stealthily pursuit of those in the Sirius region who for a long time had been after them.

The descendants of the genetically manipulated, were over all the thousands of years hereditary Included in the genetic manipulation and were no longer able to free themselves from it, because the necessary knowledge required was lost; and as they already in ancient times had to leave Mars for then to settle on Earth, then they also passed on their genetic manipulation to the humans, who were already living on Earth and with whom they mingled.

Inevitably, in the course of time, the immigrants died out, but only to be born again following the prevailing reincarnation cycle on Earth, which necessarily has remained that way until today, thus this very day, the most distant descendants of the genetically manipulated live as terrestrial humans among the Earth created humans, whereby however, the knowledge of their real ancient origin in the Sirius region has been lost to all of them.”

Qmanchu

Post Number: 7
Posted on Wednesday, July 30, 2014 - 04:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings to all,

While we are on this subject , I have read in the contact notes that our gene manipulation has been revised or re manipulated in a few different occasions. C.O.'s have altered 2 times ? Then Hen and his collaborative of mutineers again. Is anyone aware of how many times our physical genes have been manipulated , the timeline of these manipulations and the nature of each manipulation ie= barbaric traits, submissive traits , thicker bones, muscular ? I feel that this can be a significant factor in understanding how to reverse the process in the "correct order" as stated in the contact notes.

This forum has really developed into positive and worthy information.Great job on the supplements information btw. Since the topic of blue green algae was brought up I would like to focus on a contact where Quetzel had said something to Billy that he wished earth human would investigate the positive qualities of blue green algae . I know of chlorella and spirulina. Is there any light we can shed upon this subject ? I wish to attempt growing blue green algae however I need to know the best varieties of the blue green algae, levels of and combinations of each species for multitudes of applications but of course mainly ingestion.

Ps I'm thankful to be incarnated in the same time era as Billy and mission. P's can read and respond to our blogs? This is beyond amazing. Opportunity of the highest possible value.

THANKS TO ALL,

Q

Markcampbell

Post Number: 888
Posted on Friday, August 01, 2014 - 09:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Q ;

The Klamath Lake variety is said to be the best form , but blue-green algae is also available from other locations , like Hawaii .

Mark

Kenneth

Post Number: 71
Posted on Friday, August 01, 2014 - 06:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Due to the BP oil rig that exploded spewed more than 200 million gallons of toxic crude oil into the Gulf of Mexico and the nuclear accident at the Fukushima reactors in Japan which contamination is spreading worldwide; be careful where you purchase premade Blue-green Algae (BGA) or the components to make/grow your own. The recommendation is to only purchase from certified companies that culture their BGA in fresh water inland facilities.

Qmanchu

Post Number: 9
Posted on Saturday, August 02, 2014 - 08:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Mark

Klamath Falls is a cleanish area. Shangrilas of sorts around that part of Oregon. I have read studies that Fukishima has contaminated the Pacific coast (Oregon+). I'm not sure how true or correct these reports are however there seems to be a multitude of similar reports and studies.

Kenneth thank you. I'm in complete agreement about the spill and that entire area and I wish we could go into further detail about it , I'm not sure of boundries in this forum as far as that oil spill goes and most of all the entities involved.

Freshwater inland facilities is the key which leads me to the subject of independent indoor cultivation(grow bga yourself) . I've looked into cultivating in aquariums yet I still probe further for new and different techniques. I will cultivate my own bga and I will strive to cultivate cleanest and high qualities of this bacteria like suppliment with a value of 60%-80% plant protein. Kenneth I like the point you made about source of bga if you grow your own. If you start with damaged goods then you will cultivate damaged goods and never unlock the true potential. I will share more as my project expands.

Ok if I haven't killed you with boredom yet then I would like to share also and gain opinions on a creative idea I have. We covered bga , now my idea is that I can combine egg white and whole egg liquid form in conjunction with blue green algae thus forth creating the highest forms of animal and plant protein (supposedly on our planet) into 1 suppliment. Please read egg science if anyone doubts the power of the raw egg . But wait there's more(heh heh) . Now the egg matter has a boyancey level that can suspend other ingredients within it thus forth allowing you to put bga dispersed within it to semi consistent dosage levels of a personal preference not to mention you could also add our beloved Dr. Sears's ingredients. Sometimes it is said that using a suppliment in conjunction to and simultainiously with certain food types can amplify or give a more desired effect. Of course one should always be careful not to put snake oils into your foodstuffs (suppliments).

Scientists have successfully cloned bovine muscle cells and produced non carcinogenic animal protein in a petri dish reminiscent of a hamburger patty shape (I personally would have cloned soft tissue dinosaur remains that are found fairly regularly) DINO BURGERS!!!!. My point being is we can't go out to the store and buy cloned non carcinogenic bovine muscle burgers so I have implemented the uncooked egg however if we clone specific cells of the egg the carcinogenic levels could be eliminated in the same fashion that was already accomplished in the bovine ( highly carcinogenic ) then once cloned by the cell becomes non carcinogenic.

I share these ideas because Billy has shared his ideas with us and I don't believe it would be in accordance with the teachings to profiteer from it . Credit where it's due my ideas come from Billy's writing of course with some creativity on my behalf. Beyond that we must share these pearls of information and wisdom because scientists, politicians,and the elite will not share with those they deem unworthy( 98% of us ). If we want a better life then we must forge these paths ourselves and the elite shall come to us and wish us to share our information with them. Unfortunately with new technology and progress innovations one should be careful as possible for entities have been known to erase private innovators and their works only later to take the credit for someone else's sacrifice and of course the innovation was not shared until a MUCH later date (if at all). My time has become short for now

Thanks to all,

Q

Qmanchu

Post Number: 11
Posted on Friday, August 08, 2014 - 07:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings to all,

This will be short . I'm sorry to post twice in a row bit responses have been nil.

Ok so if you have read the previous post of mine this is where we get a little more complex. A centrifuge is obtainable. I have seen them on craigslist. Before mixing ingredients into your egg matter then into the centrifuge at 6,500 rpm for 20 minutes (you can choose your own speed but this is about the speed used for dna separation 2,400- 6,500) now you have separated proteins from fats allowing you to make your own specifications on how much of each you prefer since new research has proven that even egg yolk can be good for you in moderation. Please give input. I would love to know what everyone thinks about this.

Thanks to all,

Q

Andyv24

Post Number: 56
Posted on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 04:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My take, sounds like a lot of trouble. Why not just ingest the things separately? And are you sure about raw egg? I don't doubt there is benefit, but good deal of risk too, no?

This is known by most here, but spirulina is perhaps the perfect food for people. One would want to do a little research, make sure you get it from an uncontaminated area.

The P's also mentioned phyto-plankton. This is great because producers grow it in a lab, contaminate free. Expensive, but I'm sure a product like this, indirectly Plejaren endorsed, lives up to the hype mostly:

http://www.activationproducts.com/

I've used some, don't necessarily feel different like they probably claim, but no doubt the nutritonal profile is remarkable, and allows you to get some of those trace minerals most are likely missing out on.

I spent tons of time researching the ideal diet. My conclusion is: low calorie, as much of the super-duper foods as possible like those mentioned above, largely plant-based, and as "clean" as possible (organic, animal proteins that are as hormone/antibotic/pesticide free, etc.).

It's not always realistic though to eat perfectly all the time of course. As important as diet is -- and it is -- it's not the be all end all, and I think Meier would agree that lifestyle and proper thinking trumps.

If you have the ideal in mind -- plant based, covering all your nutritional bases*, and avoiding the bad stuff as much as possible -- and if you are actually getting somewhere in that ball park, I would think one would be able to avoid the food-related illnesses that are befalling more and more, and get roughly the most possible mileage out of their body.

I think I have spent too much time on diet related research in the past. One of course should be knowledgeable here, but it's not worth sweating over probably, and truth is a lot of people will make it to great longevity through various diets (though I stand by the rough outline above as the ideal template to shoot for). And diet is only one piece of the puzzle.

Okay, unfortunatly, most of this didn't speak to your question, Qmanchu, but was rather an unsolicited tirade of my non-expert opinion which I for some reason felt inclined to share. Sorry.

But yes, why do you feel the need to combine the two? That's all the feed back I have for ya. Seems unnecessary unless there was some synergistic effect between the two. Some foods allegedly have this property -- the sum is greater than the parts. If you don't know that to be the case here, seems unnecessarily burdensome unless you're trying to market a nifty new product.

*I don't want to oversimplify the matter--there are a lot of these (nutritional bases to be covered), in fact, in a sense, increasingly so, given that foods are typically harvested too early, and with increasingly less than ideal soil. So along with avoiding the bad (trans fat being a big one), obviously ya want to hit all the good. Ironically, over-fed as we are, we are often under-nourished. That's why I like to get in the nutritional power houses, the "super foods", such as the aforementioned, as well as things like, shilajit, maca, moringa, choleralla, pine pollen, bee pollen, the medicinal mushrooms -- chaga, reishi, shiataki, etc. -- and modifilan to name a few.

-------------
Hi Andyv24 and all

As has been said over the years, this forum is not the place to give advice to anyone at all on what they should eat or consume as a food or nutritional supplement. In your next post, I can see you noticed this yourself.

Just with the spiritual teaching and its contents for verification and application in this time we are here, people must do their own seeking for the diet that is optimum for them.

Even though I continue to get flak, every time I point out that this is not the place for this kind of advice on this forum, and that advertising of any product is also not allowed, I will continue to point these things out.

It is ok to discuss the offerings in the contact notes from the Plejaren with regard to foods and supplements, and your experience with them as a sharing, but to go beyond that and give advice on the optimum diet, etc. is not.

This topic is really to do with the aggressive gene and its consequent affect on our aging.

The thread on health was closed due to this issue continuing against advisement.

(Message edited by indi on August 13, 2014)

(Message edited by indi on August 13, 2014)

Andyv24

Post Number: 58
Posted on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 05:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry moderators, probably pretty off topic with the above lengthy post. But I only take part responsibility -- what happened to the "Health" thread of the forum?! Too much unsolicited non-expert advice being thrown around? What a pity.

Qmanchu

Post Number: 12
Posted on Friday, August 15, 2014 - 07:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings to all,

Andy raw eggs and anything animal based seems to have risk involved. Moderators I also am part of the health conversation. If I have gone off base here I apologize and will focus more on the a, c, g, t , molecular level of dna genetics however I have studied that certain supplements have effects on the telemeres of the double helix in a positive manner also . That is the connection to the aggressive aging gene I have associated health topics into this forum. Also the riddle in the contact notes of joining plant and animal protein is looming and begging me to unravel it because also in the contact notes the p's mention that in their studies of the earth human they discovered that we are dependent upon animal protein so this is being remembered and is forefront in my mind because I have felt the same (we are actually dependent on animal protein) before I read beam material so I was very happy to read that this was backed up by the p's research so that we can face the true reality for what it really is. Whilst all animal products seem to be carcinogenic with many other risks to our health we must be realistic and face the fact that we are genetically dependent on it and we should not deny that fact because we could physically hurt ourselves by denying our bodies a sustenance it is dependent upon. Seems like a catch 22 as far as animal protein because the food that gives us nourishment also kills us leading me to cancel the carcinogenic substance by cloning it that I feel can be done in a similar general genetic fashion as will we also begin to unravel the mysteries of the aging aggressive gene or genes within us.

Point taken though and I will focus directly on the dna itself. A very large amount of information to understand anytime we begin to mention dna and genetics. I'm also reading the archives so hopefully there will be no unnecessary repetitions.

Thanks to all,

Q

Markcampbell

Post Number: 897
Posted on Saturday, August 16, 2014 - 01:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Indi is just doing the responsible thing , Andy , and if you think about it , it will become more reasonable , as you become more reasonable . Otherwise , you try to make the forum what you want it to be , and then posts start disappearing , then come the predictable loathing and gnashing of type-keys . Some kind of brevity and focus keeps this all from being an endless stream . I hope this makes sense to you .

Or : This is a format , not a floor-mat .

Andyv24

Post Number: 60
Posted on Sunday, August 17, 2014 - 12:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No doubt, Mark. I dont know what I was thinking with that post, was a weird day. Thanks Mark, sorry Indi.

Luz

Post Number: 6
Posted on Friday, October 24, 2014 - 06:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,
I don't know if this question is correct in this thread:
Do other ETs manipulated human's DNA to used them as slaves to work for them? like the tablets/annunakies seem to have done?

Why all in our history has its bases only in the middle east?
Do the ETs and prophets, important agendas happened only in those countries and why?

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 120
Posted on Saturday, October 25, 2014 - 03:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Luz,
See http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/8838.html#POST71655

Salome

Bill

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page