Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 27, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Ancient Earth History in connection with information given by the Plejaren » Archive through December 27, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 469
Posted on Monday, October 27, 2014 - 04:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ilovebilly,
if you the material more carefully, you will find that 'Semjase' and 'Semjasa' are not the same person. One is a feminine name, and the other masculine.
Life

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 366
Posted on Tuesday, October 28, 2014 - 08:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Michael Helfert

I think I know the difference, after reading the cc notes
I also remember reading Ptah was in ancient Egypt
It was in one of the PDF files

Salome
Ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 472
Posted on Thursday, October 30, 2014 - 08:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My apologies, Ilovebilly. I must have misunderstood your statement. I didn't mean to step on your toes.

I didn't think that Ptaah was thousands of years old. Did he travel back in time to Egypt and Greece to view those societies first hand?

Do you possibly have the reference handy? I'm curious to follow up on this.

Thanks
Life

Patm

Post Number: 281
Posted on Thursday, October 30, 2014 - 01:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michaelhelfert,

Sfath lived from 801n to 1953n (1152 yrs old)
Ptaah was born 1217n (in 2014 is 797 yrs old)

Salome
PatM

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 473
Posted on Saturday, November 01, 2014 - 07:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Pat.

Athenian Democracy started in 508 B.C.

Ptolemaic (Greek) Egypt ran from 323 B.C. until the Roman Conquest, however Egypt continued to be strongly influenced by Greek culture until the Arab conquest.
Christianity played major role in Alexandrian society by c. 200 A.D., strongly influencing the rest the of Egypt.
The government of Egypt was dynastic rule until the Arab Islamic conquest c. 640 A.D.

Rome ruled Greece after 136 B.C.
Christianity made significant inroads into Greece c. 4th to 6th centuries A.D., a process generally thought to have been completed by with the closure of the Academy, a Athenian school devoted to the Platonic method, in 529 A.D.

These dates precede both Sfath's and Ptaah's birth dates (801 and 1217 A.D., respectively - by Patrick's account), thus they would have had to time travel if they observed/interacted with those societies first hand. I could be wrong in my understanding and regurgitation of our more recent history, of course. Feel free to correct me if you like.

Lately I have been interested in the Catholic Church's knowledge and ongoing obfuscation of evidence surrounding Earth's anti-diluvian societies. Rome knew (knows) quite abit, evidence the whole Vinland mappa mundi fiasco. Anybody wanna chime in on that?

And the Catholic Church is hardly the only player in the cover up of our history. Jewish and Islamic centers of knowledge are players as well. If you're a Christian, a Jew, or a Muslim and you don't know about this, well, guess what? You don't know everything about your own religion. You have been lied to, *shroomed*, ostensibly for your own good, right? Why does mankind keep destroying its own history? It's as insane as mutually committing suicide over who get to rule the world.

Abit o lingo:
shrooming - to keep someone in the dark and feed them nonsensical bull-manure
Life

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 367
Posted on Sunday, November 02, 2014 - 08:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Michael Helfert

I am glad you mention time travel
Like we all know they have that right? Rofl
You didn't think about that in your first response?

I also want to say to Vincent and you if I said Ptah from ancient Egypt was a relative of Ptaah who is Semjase's father what would you say?

I remember once I said ww4 would start when Russia invades Iran and several people said I was making it up when it was in one of the most read cc notes

I have read all Billy's cc notes English work and I don't move forward unless I understand it

The race we know as Plejaren are 50 odd thousand years old since they stopped war, before that we would say they are Decendents of Lyra/Vega

We know they started visiting and leaving people here for 22 million years

But have they been coming here in prev lives?

Michael and Patm I want to mention it's prev lives and possibly time travel I am talking about in my posts so age has no relevance

E.g Semjase was known as the god of war in a prev life
Then I mention Ptaah (as in prev life)

I will be reading cc notes again soon so will post links ASAP

Salome
Ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 476
Posted on Monday, November 03, 2014 - 04:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ilovebilly,

I respect your understanding of the English CN. You have read quite abit over the years you have posted here. And now you are gonna reread everything again. I expect you will know the material pretty well. I wish you the best in developing your further understanding of the material. The Plejaren paradigm is convoluted, with a myriad of intricate implications that can be hard for us to grok. The common view of the universe from Earth is quite abit different from what Herr Meier and the Plejaren espouse. They challenge us to be as realistic as possible, regardless of what that means for our own egos. I know in my own case, it has helped to read the material slowly, and to take notes on various subjects, allowing this stuff to percolate inside, rather than wash through me. Since you are rereading the available CN again, you must also have gotten a sense of the complexity of the CN and their ramifications.

I look forward to your continued realistic and knowledgable interaction on this forum.
Peace and good luck and fair weather.
Life

Kenneth

Post Number: 90
Posted on Tuesday, November 04, 2014 - 07:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just for elucidation: By no means is Kenneth a bible scholar, nor does he want to be; but through self enlightenment; this website by Stefan Stenudd who really means nothing to us other than the fact that he drew attention to an article in Genesis 1. According to this book of lies, per B.E.A.M. which for us enlightened, totally concur; these two lines can be read a little different.

26. And the Lyran said; let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over. . . . .
27. So the Lyran created man in their own image, in the image of . . . . .

Per Stefan Stenudd:
Genesis 1

26. And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
27. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
http://www.creationmyths.org/genesis-1-first-bible-creation/

Colorado_dirk

Post Number: 37
Posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2014 - 01:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ark of the covenant supposedly stolen by men in black. So many replicas exist, so did they get the real one?

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/ethiopia-ark-of-covenant-reported-stolen-by-church-authorities/

Blake_p

Post Number: 259
Posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2014 - 07:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Where did you read that the Ark was stolen by the men in black?

Luz

Post Number: 12
Posted on Wednesday, November 19, 2014 - 07:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

yes, i thought it was in Ethiopia, even the person in charge is sick because of its radiation.

Adxok

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, November 19, 2014 - 01:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, all
I just wanted to ask Billy Meier or anyone who would like to share their knowledge on a subject that has been bothering me since teenage years.

I am bulgarian. We are neighbours to the greeks (on the north side), our brothers are the so called macedonians.

There are two main misconceptions or discrepancies I should say about our people history, origin and so on.

Does Billy knows something about the bulgarians, thracians, the warior Attila, because we all know about greeks, jews, egyptians but where do the europeans come from, scandinavians, goths, latins?

Does anybody know if there is a connection between the bulgarian kin Dulo (perhaps Thule) and all those thracians - masters of gold jewelery?

How could we learn who we are as todays nations? Are we all atlantis descendants? What about the russians in that relation?

There are too many questions...

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 481
Posted on Thursday, November 20, 2014 - 04:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Adxok,

Before the destruction of Atlantis, the Earth was on a different axis.

If you tilt the planet so that Florida is the Northern Pole, and Greenland and Atlantis southerly, then the distribution of peoples makes alot more sense: the survivors of the destruction of Atlantis, wherever they were at the time, just fled south to avoid the cold.

This one of the big secrets the Catholic Church has covered up since almost the time of its inception.
Life

Blake_p

Post Number: 263
Posted on Thursday, November 20, 2014 - 11:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Adxok,

Welcome,
There's a section that opens up toward the end of every month for questions to be answered by Billy,in the Mission section. You might want to try and post some questions there.

Chem

Post Number: 9
Posted on Friday, December 12, 2014 - 10:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is there any information in the CC or other related sources which gives a time frame as to when the Olympian gods (Zeus, Hera, Apollo etc) were active?

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 146
Posted on Saturday, December 13, 2014 - 09:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Chem,

If P Schliemann can be trusted (?) - maybe at the time of "Old Atlantis":
The Plejaren tell us that Old Atlantis was located in Troy.
According to P Schliemann (?) a vase found was found in Troy (2nd city from the bottom up) with an inscription inside hinting at a king Kronos of Atlantis...

Details:
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/13142.html#POST69813

Salome,

Bill

Verlanis

Post Number: 107
Posted on Saturday, December 13, 2014 - 11:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Put honestly, there is no such reference in the CRs, and the Titanomachy gives no such reference. The best evidence is derived from other cultures long dead before the ancient Greeks in the form of the Sumerian King List, and Cuniform Scrolls; and the Pyramid texts and physical Egyption evidence of High Technology being linked with the prior Henn days on forward. Put flatly, the Stone Age is higher Technology knowledge than the Iron Age, and congruent with current Science knowledge in the aspect of understanding real physics interdependancy geology, metallurgy, and human invention. Despite even Plejaren claims, most Pyramids on Earth are products of high technological status because human muscle power cannot move a 200 ton block by dragging, sand-water displacement, or be stacked without hemp rope at the minimum. The copper/bronze based Egyptian metal tools are impossible to physically cut the perfection seen in the Giza pyramid stones because where was no method of smoothing the stones, and no way to physically cut the 6th side of the 2nd hardest granite cubes with bronze chisels. Egyptian pink granite is an incredible whetstone for steel and iron.
Jack --

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 147
Posted on Sunday, December 14, 2014 - 06:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jack,

You may add the mechanism *) found in the Antikythera shipwreck:
The dial on the back, built to predict the timing of solar eclipses, appears to include an event which happened on May 12, 205BC.
This was just seven years after the eccentric inventor Archimedes was killed by a Roman soldier when his city was conquered ("Do not disturb my circles..")

Salome,

Bill

*)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antikythera_wreck
http://www.sci-news.com/archaeology/science-antikythera-shipwreck-02201.html

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 148
Posted on Sunday, December 14, 2014 - 06:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Chem,

What truth is behind the Greek sagas?
It is an interesting subject – even Ptaah was interested in Minoan history:
Minoans were descendants of Little Atlanis (= the island of Santorini / Thera ca. 100 km north of Crete).

So are Greek sagas sensationalized distortions of ET anecdotes?

According to G. Lanzendorfer (KG 49 member) the Plejaren have nothing to do with Greek sagas and legends.
Still, according to Billy, the person Odysee actually lived. However, much of the folk lore is pure phantasies and he only spoke of a “truth content” of 15 %.

The sagas and legends about Troy and the one-eyed giants, giant animals and half gods and the Illias are said to have actually occurred. The mutated beings were said to be created by Gene-Sodomy with the aid of extraterrestrial space travellers.

But again he only spoke of a truth content of 15 %. The remainder was added as pure fabrications and folk phantasies.

For more details read
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/13112.html#POST69419
If you are interested in the topic keep reading the postings that follow this hyperlink.

Even in today’s world traditions and religious “festivals” take over from the Greek myths:
E.g. in the above posting you may find as well an interesting connection between Ch(=K)ronos/Saturnus and our tradition of giving gifts at Xmas.

Salome,

Bill

Rev

Post Number: 7
Posted on Tuesday, December 23, 2014 - 02:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Could someone tell me if they know the real story of moses... If it really happened as the bible says it happened?

Earthling

Post Number: 891
Posted on Wednesday, December 24, 2014 - 03:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rev, you'd have to search all Meier info on the web and all the books he's written. From what I can remember, but I may be making mistakes, so fact-check all this: He lived about 3500 years ago, so 1500 BCE. His height was about 6'4". He was a former military leader for the Pharoah in Egypt. The God at the time was Jehovah the cruel megalomaniacal god. He did lead a few hundred slaves out of Egypt, some of whom believed in God and some didn't and that created issues/conflicts. I think he was given the original 12 recommendations but not sure how he delivered them to those traveling with him. The trip through the desert took 40 weeks, not 40 years. He was murdered by Joshua who then took over as a leader.
http://beam2eng.blogspot.com/

Bruce

Verlanis

Post Number: 115
Posted on Wednesday, December 24, 2014 - 06:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The answer for the Bible is found in the Talmud Jmmanuel which is readily readable in English to the same degree of Translation of the King James. The most accurate versions of the Bible would be retranslations of the Torah or the Septuagint, in reference to the Old Testament specifically. It must be stated that the modern Talmud Jmmanuel by far and away is the most clearly communicated piece barring only Proverbs, Enoch and various Contact Reports from Billy which cover the subject of biblical history. The Asket Contacts have some of the best material available specifically dealing with the wild Time Travel tale of visiting Jmmanuel.

I must personally note that events about ancient history, as wild as they get, makes more sense from the Meier information than anything uttered from most ideas of ancient history.

The corroboration for Billy's information are readily available in the Hindu Vedas, and accurate science on the Megaliths from researchers who actually understand that Egyptology is scientifically inaccurate because Bronze Age physics doesn't allow for Bronze to cut 180 ton cubes from the 2nd hardest granite on earth despite that the Egyptian Papyrus say otherwise. Ancient Egyptians claiming Khufu built the Great Pyramid with his empire's resources is literally a scientific impssibility if all they had was bronze at their disposal. Thankfully, independent research is finding evidence for that not being the case in the form that the Ancient Egyptians probably used Diamond tipped tools for the cutting. This is scary for Egyptology because Diamond Tipping is actually a Modern technology developed when diamonds were first artificially made in the 1950s.

The Bible's sole grievous act of omission is not naming which Pharaoh the Pharaoh was which makes the Moses question all but impossible to date accurately. Freud pointed the finger at Akhenaton.
Jack --

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1272
Posted on Saturday, December 27, 2014 - 12:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Has anybody come across more information regarding our Binary counterpart system and whether the counterpart twin Sun harbours earthlike planets that support life where we can migrate to with ease when our own sun will cause much trouble within the next couple of millenniums?

If I have it correct that system is only 1 lightyear away.

Anybody?

Matt lee

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page