Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 20, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Ancient Earth History in connection with information given by the Plejaren » Archive through January 20, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1273
Posted on Saturday, December 27, 2014 - 12:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Speaking of Pharaohs and moses has anybody read anywhere in the German CN which Pharaoh happened to be ET or GI?

Matt lee

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 145
Posted on Saturday, December 27, 2014 - 09:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling: For posterity I include the full post to Billy:
Posted 27 December 2009

Dear Billy,
Thankyou for your answer to my question on the original inhabitants of Erra.
In your `An Open Word` (para 1250), you state that the Exodus, led by Moses, occurred at the time of the Santorini eruption given in Contact 150 as 1453 BCE, and you also indicate that Jehovah is the god of the Bible-Old Testament (1576) and that he commanded and directed Moses (1570). But this must have been Jehav, since from Contact 70, Jehav ruled from 1,683 BCE (para 145 - 3,660 years ago) to 1,343 BCE (para 146 - 3,320 years ago) and was followed by Arussem. Jehovah followed Arussem and ruled from 3,010 BCE (para 158 - "3,010 years before your time reckoning began"), although this date can't be correct (more likely 3,010 - 1977 = 1033 BCE ?).
Who was the Gizeh Intelligences `God` at the time of Moses?
Thankyou, Charles

In the book „An Open Word“ the name Jehova was used as a general term for the old „Hebraon gods“.
Jehav was the one.
Charles

(Message edited by indi on December 27, 2014)

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 146
Posted on Sunday, December 28, 2014 - 12:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rev, It seems likely that Moses was in fact Prince Tuthmose.
Prince Tuthmose: Heir. High priest of Ptah. Disappeared in 23rd year of reign of Amonhotep whose reign lasted another 2 y;no tomb has been found-only of his cat!Followed by Amenophis IV:Changed his name to Akhenaten (or Echnaten)-reigned during the Exodus of 1453 BCE.
I read somewhere that the biblical story of Moses as having been found in a reed boat is likely to be a myth.The historical preference was for a Hebraon ancestory rather than an Egyptian one-hence the myth!
Charles

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1288
Posted on Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - 09:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To me at least there was something a tad bit disturbing about what Ptaah said about the ETs that formed the 3 groups.

On the one hand they weren't all that interested enough to find out what the origin of these ETs were and yet at the same time he felt it important enough for Billy to disclose their private conversation regarding them and how unfaithful these ETs were to the laws of Creation.

Now I am a little confused.

What exactly were Ptaah and Billy's intentions in the first place to talk about them in the first place if it wasn't all that important considering it would have mattered little whether these ETs UFOs were observed or whether it was the terrestrial ones.

What precedents were they trying to set for the future and the narratives that will eventually play out from these 3 groups of ET concerning terrestrial future that they may have foreseen through their time travel to warrant talking about them.

Will these foreigner residents of earth for the last 350 years or more play an important role for terrestrials in the future?

Will this group of ETs be the ones who will make contact wi
h terrestrials sometime in the future?

Are these ETs observer interventionists in such a way that they are playing an active role in terrestrial affairs through their technologies?

Have they by any chance played a joke on some terrestrials by steering them to do silly things?

What are they here for if not to be involved as 350 odd years is too much time just to be observing us barbaric terrestrials beat each other over our heads with each other's egos and guns.

For what purpose are they still here for or is it just for their gratuitous entertainment beaming back live to their own planet some of the images of the silly things that we have done.

Who really are they?
What is their agenda?
Where on earth are their stations hidden?
Do they perhaps want to assimilate to the life of terrestrial human beings someday?

Are they waiting for us earthlings to develop our technical knowledge so that they can go back home with our assistance in the future?

Are they waiting for us to catch up so that they can make contact?

Tom

Post Number: 35
Posted on Thursday, January 08, 2015 - 08:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just stumbled across a recent dinosaur related corroboration from Contact Report 221, regarding the largest dinosaurs to ever roam the planet - thought I would share :-)

CR221 Source (December 30, 1987) :
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_221

Quetzal:
59. As our probability calculations yield, that will actually be the case.
Billy:
Since we’re already talking about large trees, I would like to ask you a question about the dinosaurs again. Which ones were the largest and where did they live?
Quetzal:
60. The largest plant-eating dinosaurs lived in what is now Patagonia.
61. These were the so-called long-neck dinosaurs, whose largest specimens reached up to 60 meters in length and exhibited a weight of around 135 tons.
62. This was the largest land animal that ever existed on the Earth.
Billy:
And what about the time – when did these animals live, and were there any predatory dinosaurs that killed these magnificent animals? Have any skeletons, etc. of such giant beasts already been found by the earthly paleontologists?
Quetzal:
63. To my knowledge, still no such findings have been made by the earthly paleontologists.
64. And as for the time when these giant animals lived, this must have been, to my knowledge, around 100 million years ago.
65. The long-necked dinosaurs possessed tails that were about as long as their necks were to their heads.

Corroborating Sources:

(17 May 2014)
http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-27441156

(5 Sep 2014):
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-05/how-big-is-worlds-biggest-dinosaur-dreadnoughtus-schrani/5722014}

Cheers,

Tom.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 157
Posted on Friday, January 09, 2015 - 06:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Excellent discovery.
Well done, Tom.

Salome,

Bill

Verlanis

Post Number: 116
Posted on Saturday, January 10, 2015 - 03:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nice! I read about the unearthing of the Dreadnoughtus some months back, but I was completely ignorant of the CR reference to that beast! The dimensions described in the CR do match the dimensions of the fossil.
Jack --

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1304
Posted on Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 12:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've read what Billy and the Plejaren take on what dimension is.

But still out of curiosity what the heck is a dimension I mean really C'mon

Str0323

Post Number: 27
Posted on Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 06:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, Matt Lee.
I have hard time understanding what exactly a dimension/space-time configuration is. What do you think of my following guess.

Somewhere, which I could not find, Billy has supposed to have stated there are 7 dimensions. He also explains that the speed of light is not a constant but has sort of a half life. So then time would be faster/ slower at each different speed of light? Thus creating different dimensions?

1st dimension: The Past?
3rd dimension: The Present?
7th dimension: The Future?

Is this why Semjase tells Billy he is the 1, 3, and the 7, or do you know why? However Billy also says that our spirit- forms realm is the same space and time as us but in a different dimension. So does that mean that different dimensions are or also created by higher energetical vibrations?
What do you think?
Salome,
Scott Reed.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 500
Posted on Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 09:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The mathematical definition/concept of 'dimension' is already pretty well understood, IMO. Dimension refers to the coordinates necessary to locate a point in space. The problem that you may see is in the ever-changing nature of the malleable space in which we live. A definition is staid, the actuality of space appears to not be so static.

It might help to model space in terms of bubbles. One bubble is round, but subsequent adjacent bubbles, both internal and external, can alter the shape of the first bubble. In the same manner is the dimensionality of space subject to the influence of both internal and external pressures.

Getting beyond this would take more explaining, and the models I use to visualize this stuff, to make sense of it, are pretty far out, so who knows if I'm right. Not sure how well I can explain what I see anyway. But if I am right, that means we could theoretically build our own independent spatial bubbles, change shape and size, without changing our material relationships, even to the extent of 'dropping out' of the universe entirely, letting it pass us by. In that case, what is dimension but what temporal/spatial constructs we bring with us wherever we go.
Life

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1310
Posted on Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - 03:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott reed I don't know therefore I am, well, asking the question.
Its interesting what you wrote but really I haven't been able to reconcile all the supposed fact from Billy's source with the terrestrial scientific one.
I am lost as I was 10 years ago on this topic I truly verily really honestly frustratingly pulling headedly chucking a fittedly kicking the canily spitting the dummyly spasmodically don't freaking bloody F know.
What is a dimension for F sake?

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1311
Posted on Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - 03:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael you are confusing me further so can I kindly ask you again in layman's term 'what is a dimension'?

Thanks

Cpl

Post Number: 731
Posted on Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - 09:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt,

Presumably you mean other than the dictionary definitions of "Measurable spacial extent" and "mode of linear extension" (Oxford Shorter Dictionary) as in first, second and third dimensions.

I would say a dimension is: a specific frequency level (or range) of either time or matter/space at or in which certain beings or a reality exist. That's just my definition, not the Plejaren or Billy's, since you seemed to be asking for anyone's opinion or definition.

We, like all beings, live and exist at/on a particular frequency level or dimension that we are attuned to; frequency of time and matter/space. The Plejaren live on a different frequency of time -- shifted a fraction of a second from ours. Hence they are in a different dimension to us.

Hope that doesn't tie your cerebellum into granny knots.

If I remember correctly Billy has mentioned there being billions of dimensions, which makes sense when we think of shifted time dimensions and shifted matter frequency dimensions.

I think the "seven dimensions" are just the seven belts or frequency levels of our physical universe where matter/space or things have a different state of existence. There are: a central core, an ur core, an ur space, our space/matter universe belt, a transformation belt, a creation belt and a displacement belt.

I think Billy's 1, 3 and 7 relate more to his name, birth and/or possibly character numbers.

That's my two Swiss francs worth, not that I have any.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 502
Posted on Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - 06:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My apologies, Matt, I meant to clarify, not confuse.

Dimension is term which refers to the number of coordinates required to locate a point in a coordinate axis. For example:
The common meme of 'three dimensional space' uses up/down, in/out, & left/right.
Adding another dimension to the matrix, for example locating a point in time, adds another coordinate and thus a fourth dimension.
As we identify the need for further directions to locate points in our universe, we add further dimensions. For example, (this is cognizant speculation on my part) space itself has an energy which holds it place, and keeps it relevant. As we advance in our understanding of the universe, we may come up with an arbitrary scheme to measure this coordinate in order to more precisely locate a point in space. That would add a fifth dimension.

Perhaps what was confusing was that I was trying to point out that while the concept of 'dimension' is relatively mundane, it can also be quite interesting when taken to the nth degree. Dimension is a malleable concept, liable to change as space/time itself changes. This can happen under strong gravitic pulls, in high-pressure/dense-energy conditions, at mass movement speeds approaching the limit of information transference from one quanta of space to the next, to name just a few common (natural) circumstances. Perhaps people don't talk about it much, but this malleable dimension concept is the implication of our commonly agreed-to theoretical physics.

Hope that helps.
Life

Watchdog

Post Number: 6
Posted on Wednesday, January 14, 2015 - 09:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A thought about what a dimension is.

I saw this on one of Neil DeGrasse Tyson space documentaries. First let me say I believe Mass is light, slowed down. So in this documentary, They show a video clip of a car zipping by. They speed up the video clip of the car faster and faster. So fast you cant see the car anymore. The car is still there. or is it. Im sure we've all heard it said that humming birds, with their super fast flying speeds have to see faster then humans do, because of the speeds. So they have to be able to process those speeds better and faster then us. If that humming bird flew faster and faster until we could not see it anymore and it also processed everything accordingly. is that a dimension ? If it has something to do with how fast light is moving at a given point then at what point or speed are we earth worms existing in currently ?
Think about those "rods" and how fast they move.
Just thinking out loud.

David AKA Watch.dog

Paul_wr

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, January 15, 2015 - 12:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes=2C It makes sense to me that once a certain speed is obtained=2C new di= mensional possibilities will open up=2C whereby changes can be made into ot=

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1315
Posted on Thursday, January 15, 2015 - 01:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Scott Michael Chris and Dave for your explanation.
It appears that there are many definitions to the word dimension but only one truth that penetrates my mind thus far which is dimension is Human being, space inside and out, the universe, Creation and Absolute Absolutum all at the same time.

Cheers

Verlanis

Post Number: 117
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2015 - 12:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My take on the Plejaren mentioning their "1 second" shift is that they calculate their base time, how we use 24 hours for Earth even though it is technically 23 h 56 min, in a matter of 1 second difference. Sadly, I think that interpretation is now juvenile simply because Earth scientists have built a recent atomic clock which is stable to 5 billion years. I think it was a strontium atom based clock.
Jack --

Cpl

Post Number: 732
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2015 - 01:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, these are all frequency levels where beings exist.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Vincent

Post Number: 237
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2015 - 08:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Watchdog,

I wonder how many scientists are stealing Billy's scientific material and making it their own theories, work.

Scott

Post Number: 2510
Posted on Monday, January 19, 2015 - 04:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the OM Canon 31 it is mentioned the name of the mountain in which the Great Oaths took place was named Mt. Ardes/Ardjs.

I asked Christian whether he knew the location of this Mt and he didn’t know. In Contact 31 Billy was having a discussion with Semjase about tallest mountain in the world; Semjase informed Billy Mt. Chimborazo in Ecuador was the tallest mountain measured from the center of the planet. A few lines down Semjase made the following statement to Billy:

135. This mountain is indeed surrounded by many myths and legends and in earlier times has played a very important role in the activities of extraterrestrial intelligences

This got me thinking perhaps could this be the location mentioned in Canon 31? Following that was a footnote from Wendelle Stevens in which he discusses this in more depth….

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Scott

Post Number: 2511
Posted on Tuesday, January 20, 2015 - 07:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think I may have figured this out. Mt Hermon near the Golan Heights appears to be where the signing of the Great Oath took place.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Hermon

(Message edited by scott on January 20, 2015)

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1320
Posted on Tuesday, January 20, 2015 - 10:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott you beat me to it but how about Mt Ararat in Turkey does that ring a bell?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page