Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 27, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Ancient Earth History in connection with information given by the Plejaren » Archive through February 27, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Scott

Post Number: 2513
Posted on Wednesday, January 21, 2015 - 03:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt, not sure but the name seems to suggest...

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1326
Posted on Friday, January 23, 2015 - 11:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott I had my suspicion that Mt Ararat was the place.

Kenneth

Post Number: 102
Posted on Sunday, January 25, 2015 - 11:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Archeologists discover a 5,000-year-old underground city that could be the largest ever found Turkey.

http://inhabitat.com/archeologists-dig-up-5000-year-old-underground-city-that-could-be-the-largest-ever-found/cappa1/

Kenneth

Post Number: 103
Posted on Sunday, January 25, 2015 - 12:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Some of you may have seen this? The show on Ancient Aliens needs to be viewed with a cautious eye; but you will find some truths in this article. Most scientists today are not equipped with the understanding to grasp what really happened in Earth’s past; but their slowly getting there.

http://www.history.com/shows/ancient-aliens/videos/ancient-underground-city

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1336
Posted on Monday, January 26, 2015 - 10:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kenneth I think I've seen almost all episodes from season 1 to 6 that is available over the internet and I must say the powers that be's acculturation of the masses via such programs and those from the discovery channel are doing wonders in getting the masses prepared psychologically for the eventual visitation by ETs.

Hey Billy has been at it for 73 years so its no wonder they've changed their policies in this regard and are now playing catch up because due to the internet the powers that be can no longer suppress this information so now they are leading the discourse by taking charge of the issue.

The so called UFOIC (Michael's coinage) is frantically active via CIA funding and behind the scene guidance to throw a wrench at every crucial step to basically flood the ufological cesspool with as much disinformation as to overwhelm the masses with piles of BS so much so that they can't tell the difference between what is true and false.
A great strategy of course but a doom to failure venture because always in the background the controversy set by Billy's ET case will alway linger in the minds of ever more people who will be constantly exposed to his existence and that of his case over the net and in various forums and especially youtube and archives.

Verlanis

Post Number: 119
Posted on Monday, January 26, 2015 - 04:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is a very interesting find. It's a stumper, and I hope it is true.

http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-evolution-human-origins/humans-walk-earth-dinosaurs-triceratops-horn-dated-33500-020159
Jack --

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 164
Posted on Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 05:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Verlanis,

Interesting point re. humans may have lived at the same time as dinosaurs -

“…However, scientists from the Paleochronology Group, who perform research relating to “anomalies of science”, maintain that dinosaurs did not die out millions of years ago and that there is substantial evidence that they were still alive as recently as 23,000 years ago. - See more at: http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-evolution-human-origins/humans-walk-earth-dinosaurs-triceratops-horn-dated-33500-020159#sthash.lPP49Mnc.dpuf”

An interesting subject.
The Plejaren mention that the Yucatan asteroid let to the demise of the dinosaurs.
But maybe there were still some left?

I say so because several of Edgar Cayce’s readings report as well of a meeting of nations to combat the animal life that threatened to overrun our planet.
The date given for this meeting is 50,772 B.C.

“..entity joined forces with Sons of Belial who brought about destructive forces in the attempts to destroy the animal life, that in the other lands overran same.”(1937, Reading 1378-1)

“..Among those who came as messengers from foreign lands when people planned to protect themselves from beasts…”(April 1926: Reading 2675-4)

“..where people came as representatives of those who would make the lands secure against the beasts …in the second rule of the Atlantis period.”

“In Indian land when Said was ruler – among those who gathered to rid the earth of enormous animals which overran the earth but ice, nature ..changed the poles and the animals were destroyed, though man attempted it at the time..”(June 12, 1944: Reading 5349-1)

“… when there were gatherings of nations to combat forces of the animal world… Oft has the entity from this experience been able to almost conceive wherein the disappearance of those known as prehistoric animals came about…”(Aug 13, 1929: Reading 2893-1)

“…when Poseidian land (=Atlantis) was greater in power, when there was the meeting called for those of many lands to determine means and manners in which there would be control of the animals that were destructive to many lands..Entity in capacity of those who guided the ships that sailed both in the air and under the water, also maker of that which produced the elevators and connecting tubes that were used by compressed air and steam and the metals in their emanations – especially as to things controlled by the facet of radiation activity of the sun on metals and controls of such and airships…” (Mar 27, 1940: Reading 2157-1)

As to how this “world congress to protect earth humans from prehistoric predator animals” took place EC gives this 1933 insight:

“..And the gathering of those that heeded, as would be the scientific minds of the present day, in devising ways and means of doing away with that …menace."

"…As to the manner in which these gathered, it was very much as if the Graf (Graf Zeppelin – aircraft carrier inventor ?) were to start to the various lands to pick up representatives, or those who were to co-operate in that effort. And, as this, then, was in that land which has long lost its identity (Atlantis?), except in the inner thought or visions of those who have returned or are returning in the present sphere (Atlantis people reborn today?), the ways and means devised were as those that would alter or change the environs which those beasts needed, or that necessary for their sustenance in the particular portions of the sphere, or earth, that they occupied at the time. And this was administered much in the same way or manner as if there were sent out from various central plants that which is termed today in the present the Death Ray or the super-cosmic ray, that will be found within the next 25 years…”

Question to EC: - What was the date B.C. of this gathering?

“50,722.”

(Reading 262-39 of Feb, 21 1933)

Maybe the last Ice Age *) was an instrument the scientists of Atlantis used to minimize the food needed by the surviving dinosaurs?

Physicist of the University of California / Berkely discovered the anti-proton ray discovered in 1955 - the ultra-high-energy cosmic ray –UHECR- was first discovered by Dr. J D Linsley in 1962.

Salome,

Bill

*)
Although the exact causes for ice ages, and the glacial cycles within them, have not been proven, they are most likely the result of a complicated dynamic interaction between such things as solar output, distance of the Earth from the sun, position and height of the continents, ocean circulation, and the composition of the atmosphere.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/earth/cause-ice-age.html

Verlanis

Post Number: 120
Posted on Wednesday, January 28, 2015 - 12:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for that extension of wonderful information there, Tat_tvam_asi. I've been a fan of Edgar Cayce for some time, but I'm not well acquainted with his works as well as I am with BEAM's.

I can say, according to my limited research, that the Ice Age is as questionable as any other subject of history. I don't go so far as denying the Ice Age, as some people actually have, but current information, via current calculations, about Earth does shine some interesting questions about the natural occurrence of the Ice Age. The primary information is ice core segments from Greenland show that the Earth was warmer than in current times at about 10000 to 13000 years ago; this being a horrible stinging blow to many areas in science about history.

Another stinging blow only came from 1 to 2 years ago in the form of a recalculation of the Sun's habitable zone in the form of placing Earth on the inner edge, Mars in the center, and the Asteroid Belt on the outer edge. This information is beyond words because it basically states that there is no scientific reason to deny 3 habitable planets in the Sol System's past history; which appears to be the case as written legends not interpreted by the cautious mainstream, satellite photographic archaeological ruins on Mars, the Moon, and Mars' moon Phobos, and the fact that Mars has Earth like temperatures during it's summer ranging up to 70*F (~20*C) at the equator.

It's not illogical to say that ALL of Earth's ice ages have been caused by external forces such as passing planetary bodies like the Destroyer Planet causing phenomenal plasma discharge damage ala thunderbolts of the gods, or by direct impact from large asteroids. Earth's history from the Ice Age forward sells the clear image of a planet regaining it's climate equilibrium except that it's current great challenge comes from it's own inhabitants or that this current Earthling phase is a rerun from before the previous Ice Age.

Earth, being on the inner edge of the habitable zone, is only subject to an ice age condition when something upsets it's atmosphere/water balance in the form of clouds blocking the sunlight from Earth's already insulating atmosphere. Earth receives a great deal of heat via the Infrared from the Sun, but most of the heat is from sunlight within the Visible Spectrum which is not part of the Infrared spectrum meaning that the Visible Spectrum of light impacts the Earth's surface and slowly releases heat from light absorbed from the receiving surface which then gets insulated against the surface via the atmosphere. The Majority of the Sun's Infrared heat gets blocked by Earth's Ionosphere and is attested to this because the Ionosphere is the hottest part of the visible earth that is not a volcano ringing in at a temperature of just below 100C or at about 180F.

Without the general upset from outside sources, or manmade sources, the Earth's climate is generally as we observe it, and on average warmer from the historical perspectives left to us from polar ice core drilling. Geological survey shows that Earth is more accustomed to warmer climates than what we currently live in, and this is shown heavily by the accompanied fact that Antarctica's ice shelf measures only 400,000 years into the past; a drop in the bucket even with primate history.
Jack --

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 165
Posted on Wednesday, January 28, 2015 - 01:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just for the record:
The date Edgar Cayce mentioned was 50,722 BC (not 50,772 BC)

Salome

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1341
Posted on Wednesday, January 28, 2015 - 12:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Speaking of Dinos there are references to titans, giants and cyclops in contact reports not to mention the multitude varieties of human/humanoid lifeforms throughout the universe that look like dinosaurs so I wonder if some of the dinos that lived on earth in prehistoric times were intelligent lifeforms harbouring a conscious consciousness?

Kenneth

Post Number: 108
Posted on Wednesday, January 28, 2015 - 06:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tat_tvam_asi,
This information is incredible! You find the most amazing and interesting information.
Kenneth

Blake_p

Post Number: 288
Posted on Wednesday, January 28, 2015 - 06:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ptaah has said that dinosaurs still exist today in the most remote locations that are still untouched by humans,deep Congo/jungle. Now I'm not sure what that is,could be dinosaur ancestor,a real dinosaur but small,who knows but it's still cool.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 373
Posted on Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 06:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation

Maybe like the Voth
http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Distant_Origin_%28episode%29

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Voth

Maybe the ones the Plej can't communicate with that visit here

In the future they decide to study earth as we would
They would be more ancient/advanced
And harmless

Salome
Ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1344
Posted on Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 10:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dinos with guns
This episode is a reminiscent of and with a touch of irony with 251 in that we earthlings are like Voth who have lost our true heritage yet when Gegen (Billy) tells the truth the minister wants to deny it and sentences him to life imprisonment.
Good find Ilovebilly.

Maybe the 4 ET groups rediscovered their true heritage here on earth when their ancestors once colonised this place millions of years ago and now they are back trying to reclaim their heritage and their past.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1345
Posted on Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 10:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah Blake you really can't go past the nessy or rather the Plesiosaur.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1346
Posted on Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 10:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill good point
I agree with your point that the cause of the ice age was predominantly due to the outside cosmic forces so if we assume that the destructive war between inhabitants of Atlantis and Mu took place not 133,000 years ago but around 13,500 years this figure clearly matches that with the terrestrial science that this event occurred around this period not to mention Billy's information that most but not all Mammoths died around this period does suggest that 13,500 years is the more correct date of the destruction of one of several Atlantis and Mu which sparked the ice age.

I don't know if you've been up to Karratha and Dampier in Western Australia but the whole region is covered with pindan and red rock suggestive of it being scorched through extreme temperature.
What could this be an indication of other than the huge chunk of space rock artificially directed by the Muian's suicide mission breaking upon entry and raining down all over this region which literally cooked the whole landscape in fiery inferno
I mean when I was last here I managed to do some serious driving and from my observation of the hundreds upon hundreds of kilometres of the terrain I can only conclude that the suicide mission had something to do with it.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 374
Posted on Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 10:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I watch you folks talk about subjects when maybe the answers are given

Like a recent conversation I noticed about dimensions
When the answers have been given by Gene
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Blake_p

Post Number: 289
Posted on Monday, February 02, 2015 - 03:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation,

Ah yes,I forgot about that obvious one,thanks for the reminder.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 171
Posted on Thursday, February 12, 2015 - 04:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sounds like the Ps’ / Otto Muck’s claim *) re. how Atlantis was destroyed is getting support:

“Carbon dioxide released from the ocean deeps contributed to ending the last Ice Age, it’s emerged from a new study led by the UK's University of Southampton.

The team of researchers, drawn from the Autonomous University of Barcelona and the Australian National University as well as University of Southampton, looked at the composition of the calcium carbonate shells of ancient marine organisms. At one time, thousands of years ago, the habitat of these organisms was the surface of the ocean. Analysis of these ancient shells allowed the researchers to trace its carbon content.
From the chemical makeup of these shells, researchers could calculate the acidity of the seawater they inhabited and, from that, the amount of carbon dioxide contained in these ancient seas.”

http://www.digitaljournal.com/news/environment/carbon-release-contributed-to-end-of-last-ice-age/article/425915

Salome,

Bill

*)
Otto Muck claimed that the asteroid that hit earth opened a rift, activating volcanoes all along the Atlantic Ridge. Great Tsunamis, asphyxiating gases killed almost all living beings on land.
A blanket of lava covering Atlantis before it sank some 300m in the ocean.
Lava flows covered the oceans.
The spewed out particles of magma, earth and rock darkening the air for many, many years...

There was certainly a lot of CO2 in the water and air....
In addition the Gulf Stream no longer impeded by Atlantis could run further, lapping the shores of Europe, melting away all the ice under which northern Europe and America was buried.
So the event that caused the end of the last Ice Age was as well the event that caused the CO2 enriched oceans.

(Message edited by indi on February 12, 2015)

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 172
Posted on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 06:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Correction
It should be (2nd last paragraph):

... before Atlantis sank some 3000 m into the ocean.

Bill

Watchdog

Post Number: 23
Posted on Thursday, February 26, 2015 - 04:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone.
I need some input on a time line question.

In the contact notes, Billy had several conversations about the ancestors of Earth. He asked about the Chinese, Indian's, Blacks etc and the various colors of these peoples. In general he was told they came here from far away planets to colonize so to speak.

My question is. Im confused of why, if these peoples came here by way of space travel hundreds of thousands of years ago with high tech space craft then why is it that they lived in huts, had primitive tools and weapons and such. No artifacts of any kind of high tech left behind. Our technological advancements in our current time have only been in existence for around the last 60 yrs. My moms tv 60 years ago was a 10 inch black and white with 3 channels that went off the air at midnight. See where im going here. How is this to make sense ?

David AKA Watchdog. USA

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1391
Posted on Friday, February 27, 2015 - 12:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

David my two cents worth tells me that on numerous occasions we earthlings had to start all over again from one civilisation killing catastrophe to another.

On top of this we have the fairly recent burial of surface of the earth from not only water from natural as well as man induced tsunamis and intermittent effects of the destroyer comet and asteroids hitting the earth on land and sea but also from such cataclysmic events such as the war between Mu and Atlantians.

I've also wondered from time to time why there aren't remnants of highly developed ET technological apparatus, beamship, stations, tools, equipments, mechanical devices, medical equipments, weapons, machinery, aeroplanes etc but come to think of it it's either buried from mountains of dirt and soil or its lying beneath the oceans and undiscovered caves somewhere.

We just haven't discovered it yet I guess.

I don't know if you've heard about a crystal with mysterious properties that a scuba diver retrieved back in the eighties or fossilised UFOs in China that is purported to be millions of years old but I am certain that we will find some eventually unless they have rusted away by now.

Not to discount another factor in why there aren't any discovered ET artifacts may be that the ETs may have taken their technology with them or have destroyed them as a preventative measure just as the Easter Giants have done.

Seeing as the ETs did leave very many traces of their existence via stone monuments and ancient structures such as the pyramids, statues, monoliths and artificially constructed underground caves and tunnels maybe it is we the earthlings task to back engineer the ETs methods to come up with the technical apparatuses that they've used to construct these incredible structures.

If we want to speed this process up a bit faster all we have to do is go to the moon where ET stuff is everywhere.

Verlanis

Post Number: 124
Posted on Friday, February 27, 2015 - 04:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Howdy Watchdog,

The history you are looking at is specifically for the early earth history pertaining to a time period hundreds of thousands of years ago during which time planets have been destroyed, Mars and Malona, by The Destroyer comet. That comet is a yet undiscovered body to Terrestrials which has been seen in the past during it's reportedly 500ish year old orbit before it was stabilized by the Ps within the past 50 years.

That's not even mentioning the numerous wars on all 3 once habitable planets within the solar system.

The racial origins are basically history that says each race is unique to the extent any can be.
Jack -- 250 years of peace within the last 10,000 years, and we wonder why we all have a headache.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page