Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 09, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Ancient Earth History in connection with information given by the Plejaren » Archive through March 09, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Michael_horn

Post Number: 991
Posted on Friday, February 27, 2015 - 08:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> David, You also have to consider that there wouldn't be any things easily found after the vast periods of time involved, with all sorts of changes, upheavals, eons of weather, etc. If some artifacts survived they may still be found someday but most are probably long gone.

Blake_p

Post Number: 303
Posted on Friday, February 27, 2015 - 12:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

David,

Civilizations take a very long time to develop,even if these are advanced extraterrestrial races. When you travel to a new planet,there is no infrastructure that has been built,then built over,then built over again,through progression/evolution. I doubt most of these ships carry everything you would need to just plop down and build up a planet that is sufficient in manufacturing all the things a large civilization would need to have cities and or other things.
Probably the most glaring fact is that there has been non-stop strife and war which has destroyed massive amounts of everything from the time they arrived here,including cities,technology,and massive amounts of human beings.

Watchdog

Post Number: 24
Posted on Friday, February 27, 2015 - 06:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MH, Verlanis and Newinitiation.

Thank you for your input. I do truly value it. I'm sure you all understand my thoughts on this subject. One thing I've learned in life is to question everything. We'd be fools if we didn't.

I do believe that the ET artifacts we see today in stone carvings and such are authentic but not made by ET's for the most part, but by humans who have experienced seeing or being with visiting ET's back in the day. You would think that there would be at least ONE artifact left over from Atlantis and Mu. Id give 1/2 of whats left of my life to see earths history during some time traveling. Imagine that. Sighs.

Thanks again everyone.

David AKA Watchdog. USA

Cpl

Post Number: 740
Posted on Friday, February 27, 2015 - 08:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello David,

Yes, these time periods go way back, albeit the most recent arrivals of the yellow races arrived here exactly 26,003 years ago (their earliest arrived here many hundreds of thousands of years ago if I remember correctly). Even since 26,003 years ago there were dozens of passes by the Destroyer that Earth had to weather and survive; one reason this planet was not a favourite for settling on.

Of course, some artifacts may have survived as archeological anomalous artifacts, but when these are brought forward they are ignored or swept under the carpet by mainstream archeologists. Forbidden Archeology by Cremo might be a good read for you there, if you haven't already read it.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 517
Posted on Saturday, February 28, 2015 - 04:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Been wondering this since I first learned of Atlantis... where's all the archeological evidence left behind from previous yugas that by all rights should be in abundance?

My guess is that:
1. SWIM (someone who isn't me) seeks out, gathers evidence and hides it away from the public eye. Perhaps we will someday open the secret archives of the powerful to daylight for everyone to trip over.
2. Advanced technologies are quickly recycled/repurposed after a society-destroying calamity. They are used up, then recycled, then used up again, until nothing remains of them.
3. The more advanced technology grows, the more delicate it is, and thus the more easily it withers away in the eons before we have a chance to find it and make sense of it again. This can be averted in the future by developing more robust, long-lasting technologies.
4. There just weren't a whole lotta people living on Earth in previous eons, and thus, not much evidence to be found.
5. Our discovery techniques simply haven't advanced far enough yet to find the evidence that's out there, waiting to be discovered.
Life

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1394
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 01:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael what you said just jolted my memory a little and reminded me of the Giza Intelligence's beamship that the Brazillian group took posession of.
If my memory serves me correct the Plejaren had destroyed them but to what extent given that the interstellar drive was damaged.
So here is one example of us nearly having had access to an ET manufactured technology.
What else?
Well the Roswell Zeti Reticuli UFOs also comes to mind.
Anything else?
Well Billy did mention that there were 6-8 ET ufo crashes over the years so discounting from this number the Roswell Zeti ufo, Tunguska Bardan ufo, Brazillian Varginha crash, the Sverdlovsky crash in Russia, Dropa ufo crash in China and one in Canada this leaves 2 possible unaccounted for ufo crash which 'may be' buried or housed in secret somewhere may be in India or Tibet.

What about the hyperboreans
Did they destroy their station and everything they posessed before departing earth?
Possibly.

What of the ET spaceship and equipment of Gilgamesh's?
He must have buried it somewhere so secure that we may never know.

What then of the Eater Island Giant ETs?
They took everything with them I am assuming.

What about GI and Bafath's?
The Plejaren may have destroyed everything bar none.

Then this leaves only the highly developed descendents of Agarthians in Tibet and Himilayas and the shimering blue skinned tribes in south America.
These people would definitely possess ET technology somewhere underground or underseas or may know whereabouts of the predecessors et artifacts.

Or so I am assuming

Paul_wr

Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 03:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

We must consider that it was not to the benefit of the Bafath that mankind learned of every detail of Atlantis. They seeked domination over Earth people and so anything that broke down the controlling structures like religon, space flight, high technology and high knowledge would of been hidden from us.

Watchdog

Post Number: 25
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 02:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks again everyone. Some good info that has helped me grasp hold of my doubts about my questions above.

On that. I can understand artifacts being destroyed by time, The destroyer, earth quakes etc. But where did the "knowledge" go. They came by way of hyperspace, time bending, faster then light craft for creations sake. (lol). When the settlers came, Im guessing they were not just dropped off with no provisions, weapons and techno gadgets. The Chinese, They are still here but not flying around in beam ships. I can't help but to wonder where the knowledge of the advanced techno gadgets, space travel and even their own historical origins went to. Im not trying to debunk anything. I just sometimes think to deeply and need insanely detailed info to be satisfied. The deception on this rock flying through space is unbelievable. So bad, my force field of non trust is nearly impenetrable. I wonder at times if this planet, like its been said, is actually a dumping ground for criminals and prisoners. Maybe Alex Jones got something right with his website title. "Prison Planet"

Michael Horn. DUDE. If you ever get an offer to leave this planet by the P's. PLEASE swing by and pick me up. Im in Ohio. Right on the MI boarder. Im a pretty good conversationalist, an advanced acoustic guitarist and a good cook too. Laughs. Id only need 10 minutes notice. Grab some fresh socks and undies and Im outa here. Laughs like a mad scientist.

David AKA Watchdog. USA

Michael_horn

Post Number: 994
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 05:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Mr. Watchwoof,

I'm afraid that our lev-o-lution we'd only be good for the petting zoo.

But okay, if you hear honking one night coming from above your head, you can figure it's a…Horn and some outer space version of Ringling Bros., hop on board.

Cpl

Post Number: 741
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 07:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi David,

In a universal tech breakdown knowledge is soon lost. Our memories, as this forum just as all life attests, are very faulty. If our communications systems went down irretrievably today what would happen to our knowledge? Now we have access to countless litanies of knowledge on any subject via the Net; but after a universal breakdown, like e.g. from a WW3, all that would survive of knowledge is what can be remembered by individuals. That would be a massive devolutionary step backwards in tech and knowledge. This is probably how the new Dark Ages could arrive for us that Meier warns of. We could not claw our way back from that in a year or two. The whole complex infrastructure that took a couple of centuries to develop and build and which is the foundation upon which our knowledge stands would be wiped out, and it would need people who understand the workings of every tech step along the way to get it online again. On top of that, people will have to start thinking about how to just survive on a permanent basis first. Having a short lifespan of only 30-70 years (until recently) might be the final nail in the coffin preventing mankind from building back his lost knowledge base. Right now we are getting on top of this, if only we don't blow it.

In ancient times those settling here in secret or marooned here from the cosmos lacking the high tech infrastructure and energy systems to keep their info systems running would gradually lose all their tech as it would first become inoperable, and then junk. Life, meanwhile, goes on and they would have to find permanent supplies of food, clothing and homes, and ways to preserve their knowledge would be secondary. When you cannot produce computers through lack of infrastructure you are back to trying to manufacture paper and ink or write on stone. Stone holds little info, and even paper can only hold so much info and knowledge. Also the records are very fragile; paper blows away, rots, burns, ages and itself disappears. And what if you cannot write, like Semjase? Advanced peoples have no real need to write so they do not have that ability. So you would also need a way of recording how to write your language; and you would have to teach everyone how to read it and some how to write it. The first couple of generations may not be too bad, as the brains may have been able to hold more info and knowledge, but that is lost upon death, and future incarnations will not have the benefit of knowledge recall. So then you have only oral traditions from memory, and we know from Chinese whispers how reliable they are for totally screwing up messages, meanings and records. It's perhaps remarkable that we do have the myths and oral traditions that we do with their smatterings of the ancient knowledge garbled in diverse ways.

The garbled nature of myths is ensured when we realize that stories become more compelling and easier to remember than facts and knowledge that cannot be used. How much fact and knowledge that has no meaning to us in our personal life do we remember accurately and pass on to others? Do we, should we, would we bother with that? We concern ourselves with what concerns us.
Chris

Cpl

Post Number: 742
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 08:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

David,

One thought I had last summer when the Japanese were celebrating their Tanabata Star Festival may connect with your question about lost knowledge.

Every summer the Japanese celebrate the meeting of two dieties who manage to bridge the abyss to the other side of the Milky Way on July 7.

Why would they do this? How could this tradition have ever started? It makes no real sense; but when we remember that according to Meier the Japanese came here from a planet on the other side of the Milky Way, became unintentionally stuck here and sent for a rescue mission that was reportedly on its way, but unfortunately never made it, then the reason for them watching for this reunion and bridging across the galaxy to meet with their own kind from across the Milky Way begins to make some kind of sense, doesn't it?

Was this the origin that garbled into the tale of Tanabata that is still celebrated every July 7 in Japan? Of course, most of the versions of Tanabata today have been romanticised to the point of ridiculousness -- except that humans love romance which never dies in human nature as it ensures our survival; and, of course, we love it. So this ensures the story's immortality; after all, it is an event that must never be forgotten.

The seventh day of the seventh month. Seven can be the number of spirit, completion and success too. Perhaps it was thought the most auspicious day for something truly special to be achieved.

Our world's cultures are often rich with such tantalizing questions and matters to ponder.
Chris

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 183
Posted on Monday, March 02, 2015 - 12:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi David,

Some thoughts re. “Prison Planet” …

According to the Ps many of us Earthlings are descendants of those banished on our prison planet.
Maybe ETs were against prison camps to keep their home planet “unpolluted”?

Maybe they did not want the “criminals” die and re-incarnate on their planet?
They may not believe in karma.
But maybe they still feared that in their next life these “evil-ones” would be drawn to work out similar situations (= disturb the peaceful development of their race) ?

If we view the fate of the ones banished to a “prison planet” with a long term perspective:

The races.
People living on a “prisoner planet” are bound to be of a more aggressive nature.
They may increase this aggression even more if they interact with people with an aggressive gene manipulation.

The individual.
He is actually punished more severely than any punishment on earth.
Even if he was punished by death on his home planet – he would still re-incarnate again on this planet – sharing the well developed insights of an advanced race.
With his banishment to a forlorn prisoner planet this is all gone.
There is no contact possibility, he is stripped off all techniques, no interstellar flights>
As the Ps explained they soon end up in a barbaric state.

One can only hope that the judges deciding over such banishment do use their power justly and wisely.

PS

Race purity is not only a concern of ETs.
Even on our planet some countries exported their prisoners.
Not to other planets but to “far away” countries.

E.g. England
Till 1740 their population was constant (some 6 million people).
But with the industrial revolution many workers lost their jobs and poverty lead many to petty crimes.
Very soon England’s prisons became overcrowded.
Pursuant to the "Bloody Code", by the 1770s there were 222 crimes in Britain which carried the death penalty, almost all of which were crimes against property.
These included such offences as the stealing of goods worth over 5 shillings, the cutting down of a tree, the theft of an animal, even the theft of a rabbit. Later on some of the death penalty crimes were gradually replaced by “human transportation”:

In the 1600s and 1700s some 60,000 prisoners were transferred to North America.
Transportation to the Americas ceased following Britain's defeat in the American Revolutionary War
England then explored Australia for suitable penal colony areas.

Conclusion

There are many disturbances on our planet today.
We need to see the true reasons.
To discuss peace.

Re.: Chinese settlers left no techno gadgets behind

We should still mention that many Arab and European “inventions” were originally invented by Chinese.

E.g. Wan Chen (3rd century ACE) describes junks (Chinese 4-5 mast sailing ships) capable of carrying 700 people together with 260 tons of cargo.
Arab traders sailing to China probably learned of the Chinese method of sailing by compass.
Chiao Wei Yo invented the canal lock in 984.
Around 800 ACE the Chinese have built the world's first steel suspension bridges, made with ropes hanging from chains with some sort of handrail.
They created the porcelain that we even today call “china”.
The gunpowder and glass lenses (re-invented by the monk Roger Bacon) were originally invented in China.
Silk, paper (and printing incl. playing cards and paper money) and many more.

I mentioned these because to the modern western mind Chinese are “mere copy cats”>
If we see history on a larger scale their copying today may be more an effect than a cause.

But more importantly for the clues you seek:

Chinese culture shows as well very ancient traces – especially in the medical treatment of diseases.
The Chinese concept of diagnosing and healing a sickness is very different to the western approach:
It is based on the knowledge that body and mind are one.
And that in a healthy body the forces of nature flow in a universal balance.

Billy speaks about opposite forces that are the basis of creation - the physiology of Chinese medicine holds that the human body's life is the result of the balance of yin and yang. Yin is the inner and negative principles, and yang, outer and positive. The key reason why there is sickness is because the two aspects lose their harmony.

The Chinese knew for a very long time that the body's vital energy (chi) circulates through channels, called meridians, that have branches connected to bodily organs and functions.

A fundamental part of traditional diagnosis is pulse, tongue and eye examination to find the parts in the body where the flow of chi is interrupted.
The doctor will then describe a mixture of herbs (not artificially created drugs) which are prepared and often brewed / drunk like a tea.

The oldest known book on Chinese medicine is "The Yellow Emperor's classic of internal medicine". It is written as a dialogue between the Yellow Emperor ("Huang Ti” - around 2700 B.C.) and "Chi Po", a Taoist teacher and physician. The book indicates that acupuncture was widely practiced in China much before the time it was written.

As Quetzal explains - acupuncture has indeed a very, very ancient root…

CR 216
266. The healing effect, as I already mentioned, occurs in the body, as well as in the consciousness and the psyche, depending on how and where the acupuncture needles are set.
267. But the true origin of acupuncture doesn’t trace back to traditional Chinese medicine – as is, unfortunately, erroneously maintained; rather, it was received by the latter only from old traditions and was integrated into the old Chinese medicine and brought to application.
268. The actual origin was already established millions of years ago and, thus, traces very far back into the past, and to be sure, into Henok’s time.
269. Henok himself was the investigator and inventor of acupuncture, which was taken over and exercised by his peoples and which has endured to the present day among the distant descendants of the peoples from “beyond the Sun,” which is how it has been received by today’s Chinese.

Conclusion:

The yellow races may not have left any UFOs or interstellar space flight technologies behind.
(Maybe they were only flown here by benevolent ETs. (?)
But the Chinese certainly have had – for a long time - a much better understanding of the laws of nature / Creation:
People living some 4600 years ago could not have invented the system of acupuncture ..

One further point of distinction:
The Japanese are rather “volatile” re. religion and the Chinese have hardly any religious thought at all
- they both do not have the barrier of a religious belief system to overcome.

Western scientists are only now and only slowly finding to that there is a oneness between matter, energy (E=mc2, Quantum mechanics) and spirit...
It is the thoughts of many (religious believers) that still prevent any valuable progress.

So Billy’s prediction (that the yellow races may find the oneness between matter – energy and spirit) may well come true.

Salome,

Bill

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1400
Posted on Monday, March 02, 2015 - 01:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey stop the earth I've got to get off as well

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 184
Posted on Monday, March 02, 2015 - 05:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Cpl,

Thank you for your thoughts re. the Tanabata (“Evening of the 7th’) festival which “..celebrates the meeting the deities Orihime and Hikoboshi (represented by the stars Vega and Altair respectively)..”.
The star Vega is part of the Lyra star system …

This festival was “imported to Japan by the Empress Koken in 755. It originated from "The Festival to Plead for Skills", an alternative name for Qixi,which was celebrated in China and also was adopted in the Kyoto Imperial Palace from the Heian period on…”

“…In present-day Japan, people generally celebrate this day by writing wishes, sometimes in the form of poetry, on tanzaku ..” Tanzaku “poem card quarters” are handwritten wishes for a good future to the earth and “Thank You” notes. They hang these wishes on bamboo, sometimes with other decorations (Wish Tree). The bamboo and decorations are often set afloat on a river or burned after the festival, around midnight or on the next day.”

I think you are right - this legend of weaving skills / obedience to the father versus the love of a husband across the galaxy who is so in love that he allowed his cows to stray all over Heaven seems how the yellow races remember their origin and express their longing for it.

Yes, "Our world's cultures are often rich with such tantalizing questions and matters to ponder..."

Salome,
Bill

Cpl

Post Number: 744
Posted on Monday, March 02, 2015 - 07:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks, Bill. Yet another Japanese import from China.
Chris

Kenneth

Post Number: 116
Posted on Monday, March 02, 2015 - 08:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Another ancient discovery was made in a Siberian cave, which collaborates Billy’s information from Ptaah regarding the Neanderthal evolution and demise.

“. . . new discoveries made every year are continuing to re-write what we previously believed to be true.”

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2015/03/01/new-ancient-mystery-human-species-identified-shakes-up-the-theory-of-evolution/
------------
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Neanderthal

Watchdog

Post Number: 26
Posted on Monday, March 02, 2015 - 09:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks everyone.

Thats some good reading. You all are very articulate in your writing skills. I really enjoy communication with people with good sense and who don't say "you know what I mean" every forth word.
I've always been interested in history, origins of civilizations, languages and words so thanks for the heads up on the Tanabata festival. I will study up on it.

Thanks everyone

David AKA Watchdog. USA

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 185
Posted on Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 03:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is the tale ...
(in one version of an ancient Chinese myth)

Once upon a time a young, poor but very kind-hearted cowherd (Niulang) saw a goddess bathing in a river and fell in love with her.
They married and had two children, one girl and one boy. The goddess proved to be a good wife. She brought the silkworm of heaven to the human world and taught the people how to raise silk worms, reel off the the raw silk from cocoons and make beautiful and comfortable clothes.
But then her mother found out that she had married a mere mortal and was furious. She ordered her daughter to return to heaven immediately. But his best friend, an old ox for which he cared lovingly, told him to sacrifice him and put on his skin then he would be able to see his wife again. Crying bitterly he killed his best friend, put on his hide and was united with his wife.
But the goddess mother discovered this and got very angry. Taking out her hairpin, she scratched a wide river in the sky to separate the two lovers, thus forming the Milky Way between Altair and Vega.

Niulang could not get past this wide, swollen river. Heartbroken, he and his children could only weep bitterly. However, their love moved all of the magpies in the world that took pity on them, and they flew up into heaven to form a bridge on the river. The goddess mother found that she couldn’t stop them, so she allowed them to meet each other on the magpie bridge on that day (the seventh day of the seventh lunar month) every year....

Love unites.
Even those that are separated over vast distances.
The Milky Way seems to fade as the goddess and the cowherd (seen in the stars Vega and Altair) reunite.

The seventh day of the seventh month in the Chinese Moon Calendar is the Chinese Valentine's Day.
So many loving thoughts in so many Chinese hearts.
I am certain that one day the Chinese will reunite with their relatives on the other side of the Milky Way.

Salome,

Bill

(Chinese Tradition Today)
“Today on the Double-Seventh Day every Chinese girl, regardless of whether she is from a rich or poor family, puts on her best clothes to celebrate the annual meeting of the cowherd and the weaver girl.

Parents place an incense burner in the courtyard and lay out fruits as offerings.
Then all of the girls in the family kowtow to Niulang and Zhinv and pray for ingenuity…
Moreover, people often carve fruits into exotic flowers and unusual birds. The most common is to carve images on the smooth skin of a melon.
In the evening, families clean yards, set tables with Qiao Guo, lotus roots, lotus seeds and other food, and sit together to watch the Weaver Star (Vega) and the Cowherd Star (Altair) “meet” in the sky.”

Michael_horn

Post Number: 998
Posted on Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 08:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Magpies, I knew I was missing something! That could've saved me a whole lot of time and trouble...

Cpl

Post Number: 747
Posted on Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 09:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bill,

I'm sure they will one day unite with their long lost kin, and they will doubtless be following the Tanabata (in Japan) tradition until they do.
Chris

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 186
Posted on Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 04:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

I hope the “magpies” did not steal too much of your / Billy’s belongings ):

Pun aside - the “magpie bridge” in the legend may well stand for the transportation of the yellow races to our planet from across the galaxy.

Many ancient myths and legends often used birds or birdlike features to express flying machines:
E.g. many paintings picture the “holy spirit” (Gabriel’s spaceship above) as a dove (e.g. in paintings of John baptizing Jmmanuel, Jmmanuel’s ascension etc.)

The angels - esp. in Christianity (e.g. the one telling Maria she will have a child or the ones sitting in front of Jmmanuel’s grave) - have wings like birds.

Artists "then" used birdlike features because in their imagination “people that knew how to fly” must have been "birdlike".

Salome,

Bill

NB

Only the ancient Indians were more to the point in their descriptions of the flying objects (“Vimanas”) they witnessed:

E.g. the Ramayana tells of a shining beautiful chariot which ”sped through the air”. In another passage, they mention seeing a chariot being “sailing overhead like a moon.”

“Strong and durable must the body of the Vimana be made, like a great flying bird of light material. Inside one must put the mercury engine with its iron heating apparatus underneath. By means of the power latent in the mercury which sets the driving whirlwind in motion, a man sitting inside may travel a great distance in the sky. The movements of the Vimana are such that it can vertically ascend, vertically descend, move slanting forwards and backwards. With the help of the machines human beings can fly in the air and heavenly beings can come down to earth.”

Watchdog

Post Number: 27
Posted on Wednesday, March 04, 2015 - 04:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To all in this particular discussion.

Perhaps its time to start compiling all this information, all the time line information within the contact notes, the artifacts, old writings, rituals etc that archeologist have found and get it into a book for the world to learn from. I realize there are many cross reference writings already and I don't mean to belittle any of them. It might just be that Im seeing the format for that material a bit hard to track AND because of our/my fear of again being lied to or misled, the need to knowing the truth accurately is crucial.

Example. A timeline of human evolution. We all know by the contact notes that we didn't only evolve naturally but we also had a little help with some gene manipulation. Ok so when ? Why ? By who ?. I know its in the notes but finding it let say in a situation where we're telling this story to people who are new to it. Finding the facts can be quite difficult.

Im pretty sure most of you, like myself, have read and watched all the documentaries released by all the network channels like Discovery Channel, Nat Geo, BBC, David Attenborough <--(my favorite), Steven Hawking, The history Channel Etc.
There seems to be a sort of wishy washy understanding at times of those details even here within this community. (no offense to anyone here). Even between Billy and the P's there were misunderstandings of events and explanations that thankfully were corrected later on in other conversations. Im sure we all are aware of how easy it is for facts to get twisted or just misunderstood. Either by accident or for reasons of deception, it happens.

What a monumental task this would be because first, all the contact notes are not translated yet and we are talking of billions of years of history. I truly believe this reference material will happen as time passes. As I understand, These writings of Billy wont truly be recognized for hundreds of years. Perhaps, This reference material that needs to be compiled will someday be just as important in the future as a companion to Billy's writings

In my mind, I see this reference in a format that lays out the facts in the contact notes as the main belief then showing the physical findings that support it. Example. In the bible, many parts of it are things that happened but because of the wacky human imaginations and deceptions it got turned into stories like the Great Flood or Noah and his Super ark full of every animal on earth ( Pff, Really?)
This reference would correct those false stories with facts. Example. If I remember correctly, there are old writings of the last viewing of the destroyer comet, I think it was Chinese or somewhere in that part of the world. Now if those writings are correct and dated and we know the cycle of the destroyer comet based on the contact notes, then a time line could be compiled tracking or cross referencing events of catastrophes in history that have been attributed to The God idea or the swollen headed scientist that tell us our moon was created from a collision but don't ever question why our planet didn't get launched out of our solar system, away from where it sits now. If that were fact then when that happened, the earth could not have been where it is now. "things that make you go Hmmm?)

The present time is only one billionth of a nano second long, So looking back to our history is all we really have for reference. So the importance of that being factual is unmeasurable.

David AKA Watchdog(woof) USA.

Kiwasabi

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, March 09, 2015 - 02:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey everyone, first time posting here. I've been trying to find out more about the man Quetzalcoatl. According to history, the man Quetzalcoatl lived from 843 AD to 895 AD, dying at 52 years old. But according to Contact 55 (see below), Quetzalcoatl fled America to return to Egypt (where he came from originally) after having his people turned against him.

Does anyone have any idea what names Quetzalcoatl might have had in Egypt when he lived (843-895 AD)? According to Billy, Quetzalcoatl was an extraterrestrial from Egypt who was given the mission to stop human sacrifice in Central and South America. It was also said that he fled back to Egypt later on. One of the legends of Quetzalcoatl is that he set sail out onto the sea heading East, and that he ignited himself into a large ball of fire and Venus lit up from it. What if this was just their interpretation of him flying away in his spaceship?

I'm also curious what is known about the ETs that operated and controlled ancient Egypt? What races/factions did they belong to? Any idea which one Quetzalcoatl might have belonged to? Some people have made connections to the Sumerian God Ningishzidda (son of Enki) and the Egyptian God Thoth, but this would have to be linked to the deity of Quetzalcoatl, not the man since those people existed around 3000 BC. I found 1 or 2 Egyptian Goddesses linked to the feathered serpent, one being Nefertari, who was a wife of Ramesses II. But again that is much too early, 1200-1300 BC. Really I'm just trying to figure out what happened to Quetzalcoatl really, if he actually died in America, if he left and died in Egypt, or if he actually left Earth entirely. Any help would be much appreciated!

Adam

"There was put to me the question, who was Quetzalcoatl? And is Quetzal identical to him?

174/I can answer the second question by "no", nor do any of Quetzal's forefathers belong to Quetzalcoatl. 175/Quetzalcoatl had been, in Earth terms, a very high officer or a high supervisor of an extraterrestrial group, which was active in the region you today call Egypt. 176/But he was very knowledgeable and wise, and thus was often assigned special missions, of which one brought him to South America, where he became venerated as a god by the Aztecs. 177/Since he owned a small ship this impression of the Aztec people was strengthened, but not by his intention. 178/When he first met together with another commissioner, a certain Huitzilopochtli, he changed his conduct. 179/Huitzilopochtli was one of the leading intelligences of Gizeh, and he exercised a bloody scarification-government over the Aztecs. 180/He was insatiable in this respect, and demanded human blood as sacrifice, while Quetzalcoatl was against such. 181/In this way an evil enmity rose between them, and each of them tried to gather the government above the nations.

182/By wicked deceit and deceptive machinations Huitzilopochtil succeeded in expelling Quetzalcoatl, in consequence of which this one fled and returned to Egypt."

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page