Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 14, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Aging, Aggressive Genes & Human Health » Archive through December 14, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Memo00

Post Number: 627
Posted on Saturday, October 25, 2014 - 06:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the very remote past, in a distant system, some of our ancestors were used as soldiers.

Even if many things are indeed written in ancient cuneiform tablets they are mostly fairy tales, myths.

The history of certain cultures is highlighted because usually those cultures had a big influence on today´s dominant countries.

ETs have had through history, contact with persons (individuals) all over the planet.

Luz

Post Number: 13
Posted on Wednesday, November 19, 2014 - 07:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks, Bill and Memo!

Nosajanimus

Post Number: 5
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2015 - 01:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Everyone :-)
I have been still searching for more natural sources of MAO-B inhibitors. I have found more of them and they are more potent than the others I have posted before. Those sources are Amur Cork Tree bark, Licorice root, Psoralea fruit and Bakuchi seeds. I am trying some of these myself and will report their effects after I have been using them for a while. I'm guessing that a combination of several MAO-b inhibitors will be necessary to get the desired effect. I'm sure that modern chemistry can make a chemical that would be a much more potent MAO-b blocker.
I'm convinced that the Contact Reports contain many "Easter eggs" (for lack of a better word) that only need to be discovered and put into use.
Salome

Luz

Post Number: 17
Posted on Thursday, January 22, 2015 - 07:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scientists are using some genes to make a Methasulem fly, maybe the studies are to start /make humans have a longer life span.Prolonging lifespan: Researchers create 'Methuselah fly' by selecting best cells

Qmanchu

Post Number: 16
Posted on Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 09:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings to all,

Yes fruit fly , a type of maggot or worm and yeast have been genetically altered to live as much as 10 times thier life span. I believe yeast was first and quite a few years ago. Maybe some elements of extending our life span have been right under our preverbial noses for a substantial amount of time now.

Q

Tetrahedron

Post Number: 6
Posted on Saturday, February 28, 2015 - 12:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So being new here, can someone guide me to venerable links on slowing, reversing aging? Exercise, diet, thoughts, lifestyle combined for instance. I lean towards more yoga things personally, but im up for what you give.

Verlanis

Post Number: 125
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 05:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My simple answer is that what you seek was the same goal as the alchemists according to their own words.
Jack -- 250 years of peace within the last 10,000 years, and we wonder why we all have a headache.

Davidmg

Post Number: 166
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 06:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tetrahedron;

This forum has a search function, it will provide you with reply's to what you are looking for. It will be quicker than waiting for human responses Try entering/ search --> reversing aging? Exercise, diet, thoughts, lifestyle.

As a rule here on the FIGU Forums there should not be any advice given in the form of diagnoses or recommendations for treatment of any kind.
For pointers you may check out external site like these ones

http://www.theyfly.com/

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Main_Page

http://www.figu.org/ch/index/downloads/translations

Davidmg

Luz

Post Number: 20
Posted on Sunday, March 08, 2015 - 09:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, Bill!
i couldn't find the answer to my former question, with the link you shared. Which month or year ? Thanks

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 187
Posted on Monday, March 09, 2015 - 05:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Luz,

Yes, you are right this link does not work.
Sorry for the mishap.

I am not quite sure which mail I was referring to.

I mailed a few post in "Ancient History" / Archives between April 22 and May 04 last year (2014) but I am not quite sure if they are the "missing link".

But I think I wanted to tell you that the Middle East and Mediterranean were close to Little Atlantis (70 km north of Crete) which was still inhabited by Ps until some 3600 years ago.
The Minoans, too, were descendants of Atlantis.

Hence the many discoveries in this area.

Salome,

Bill

Luz

Post Number: 23
Posted on Wednesday, March 11, 2015 - 12:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks, Bill!
Do you know if there's something written by Billy, When is the elite, will leave the horrendous behavior of greed, control and supremacy to enslave others in order to rule over all humans? Are we still going to have many centuries of chaos, war, destruction and enslavement as they are planning to do? Does the Giza's ideas still at work? Are there another Ets giving them bad ideas, like in food, climate, manipulation, haarp, advance arms, even mixing DNA from humans, animals and plants, etc? Thanks

Getknowledge

Post Number: 161
Posted on Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 11:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Chinese scientists just admitted to tweaking the genes of human embryos for the first time in history

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/chinese-scientists-just-admitted-tweaking-205300657.html?bcmt=comments-postbox
Tien

Kenneth

Post Number: 215
Posted on Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 09:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In Contact Report 251 it refers to Ur-Ur-Ur-Ur-ancestors. Can someone explain what an Ur is and if this represents a period of time?
Sincerely
Kenneth

Justsayno

Post Number: 667
Posted on Saturday, December 12, 2015 - 01:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kenneth in FIGU Bulletin 007 it explains that ur is our most basic primeval origin. So I'm assuming that 4 urs may be the different planets that our ancestors settled??? Starting from Sirius is one, then Mars, two, Malona three (or those two reversed), Earth four perhaps?
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Kenneth

Post Number: 216
Posted on Saturday, December 12, 2015 - 08:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just saying,
Well, "4 urs may be the different planets that our ancestors settled???" That makes more sense than what I was coming up with. Thanks
Kenneth

Hugo

Post Number: 115
Posted on Saturday, December 12, 2015 - 04:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Justsayno, if that is what it means, then it is referring only to the ones with ET spirit forms?

Indi

Post Number: 775
Posted on Saturday, December 12, 2015 - 10:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is a definition of 'UR' from the glossary of the new book 'The Way to Live':

Ur: In the spiritual teaching, as a rule, the word “Ur” cannot be understood/translated to mean “original” because, before the “ur” form of something,there could be another one, and another before that.
“Ur” also cannot be understood/translated to mean “primal” or “first”, because “primal” or
“first” has to be understood to be the form existing in the current time.
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Cpl

Post Number: 794
Posted on Saturday, December 12, 2015 - 10:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I read about Ur some time ago. Do not have the sources available to hand, but I have always read this myself to mean, depending on the context: very or extremely ancient; in or before antiquity or recorded history; or primeval but not the very first or original.
Perhaps in addition to Justsayno's 4 [ancient] planets it might mean 4 ancient great historical cycles ago (each one outside our recorded history), or similarly 4 lengthy ages or antiquities in our very remote past? Again perhaps the four is not specific but just indicative of there having been many again and again in the remote past.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Justsayno

Post Number: 668
Posted on Sunday, December 13, 2015 - 10:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No problem Kenneth. What were you thinking it was?
Hugo, since our spirit forms are billions of years old chances are at some point we are all et spirit forms.
Thanks for the translation Indi, can't wait to get the new book.
Chris maybe an ur is an epoch where at the end of it, we no longer have a record of our true history?
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Hugo

Post Number: 116
Posted on Sunday, December 13, 2015 - 05:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Justsayno, I thought just the ET spirit forms were billions of years old and those that are not ET are in the millions?

Kenneth

Post Number: 217
Posted on Sunday, December 13, 2015 - 05:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Justsayno,
Was thinking that maybe 1 UR was 10 millenniums? According to Billy's information, most of us are from previous Extraterrestrials spirit forms.

Indi, not sure that I understand that definition? "Ur cannot be understood/translated to mean Original because". . . There could be another one before it?

Watchdog

Post Number: 82
Posted on Sunday, December 13, 2015 - 10:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Perhaps a simple translation would be ur ur ur is similar to how Americans say "great, great, great"

Great grandpa. or Great great grandpa. ect

js
David AKA Watchdog. USA

Corey

Post Number: 994
Posted on Monday, December 14, 2015 - 07:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For those that missed it: FIGU corrected their earlier statements regarding the spiritual teaching, in a Bulletin, that was posted here on the forums by Indi, some years ago, where they corrected their previous statements, and year reckonings, from billions, back to millions, and they now stated that it only takes 40 to 60 million years for the average spirit-form to complete the reincarnation process, and transition to the high council level (in place of the previously stated billions, which is false). This mistake, according to the Bulletin, of reporting billions, when it should have been millions, was due to errors when Billy accessed the storage-banks, where it is difficult to differentiate between the two numbers.

Page 81 of the corrected Nokodemion book states that the 144,228 Getreuer have been reincarnating for the mission for between 8 and 12 million years, which includes the 4 million years spent in the beyond, which, according to page 81, people possessing these spirit-forms, can be found in the core-group, passive members, and people outside of FIGU membership, in all the world. Page 49 of the same book indicates that Nokodemion first formed the Geteuer 12 million years ago.

To put into perspective the Geteuer ET spirit-form's age of 8 to 12 million years, to terrestrial spirit-forms, CF indicates in this answer, that the age of terrestrial spirit-forms have only averaged living 3 million years thus far, see answer to Jacob's question:

http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/discus.cgi?pg=next&topic=12&page=11794

I honestly do not know about the age of the 144,207 Old Lyrian former ringleaders spirit-forms, or Sirian ET spirit-forms (genetically manipulated peoples' immigrations: see contact 251), Bardan spirit-forms, the "regular" (non-Getreuer & non-former ringleader) 25 million Old Lyrian spirit-forms reincarnating terrestrially, or any of the other ET groups mentioned in the special features section of the MH film "the Silent Revolution of Truth", but to the best of my knowledge, the are only in the millions of years old, not billions.

So as you can see, these items put the age of spirit-forms, either ET, or terrestrial, in the age of millions, not billions, with the exception of Billy's Nokodemion spirit-form, which is currently 9.6 thousand million years old (page 45 corrected Nokodemion book/FIGU Schweiz).

Hope this helps.
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page