Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 16, 2016

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Third (fourth) world war based on FIGU material » Archive through January 16, 2016 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 275
Posted on Monday, January 11, 2016 - 07:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt,

Re. your sense of foreboding.
It may not be the same but I still would like to mention Edgar Cayce's explanation for his ability to read "akashic records".
Because he mentions one important point for his ability to "tune in": the ability to "lay aside his own personality".
He mentions as well how his sincere desire to assist others protects him from bad influences controlling him:

"...As for the validity of the information given – it depends largely on how much faith or confidence the one seeking it has in the source of the information.
I know very little about the source of the information.
It seems, however, that there are several sources of information that I tap in.

One record is, apparently, the record that an individual or entity makes in all its experiences through what we call time. The sum total of the experiences is written in the subconscious of that individual and as well in what is known as the “akashic records”.

Anyone may read these records if he can attune himself properly."

“Apparently I am the one of the few who can lay aside their own personalities sufficiently to allow their souls to make this attunement to this universal source of knowledge – but I say this without any desire to brag about it. In fact, I cannot claim to possess anything that other individuals do not inherently possess as well. Really and truly, I do not believe there is a single individual who doesn’t possess this same ability I have.
I am certain that all human beings have much greater powers than they are ever conscious of – if they would only pay the price of detachment from self-interest.

This is what it takes to develop these abilities.
It is not right that the information coming is given by some departed personality who wants to communicate with the person who receives the reading or some benevolent spirit from the other side. This may be sometimes the case, though I am not a “medium” in this sense of the term.
However , if a person comes seeking this kind of contact and information, I believe he may receive it.

How do I prevent undesirable influences entering into my work?
He then explains that when he was between 11 and 12 years old he prayed that he would be able to do something for the other fellow, to aid others in understanding themselves, and especially to aid children in their ills. I had a vision one day which convinced me that my prayer had been heard.
With this knowledge “that my prayer is being answered, with this faith I go into the unconscious condition”.

“Of course, if an individual’s desire is very intense to have a communication from grandpa. Uncle or someone else, the contact is directed that way and that becomes the source:
If you are willing to receive what Uncle Joe has to say that is what you get.
If you are willing to depend on a more universal source that is what you get.
What you ask you shall receive.”

He mentioned as well that “psyche readings” were already common in Chaldean times ca. 4000 BCE:
“Among those Chaldeans they were first used as a means of assistance to physical bodies – not in the same manner as they are given today. They came as a natural means of expression of an unseen force – the … spirit of an earthly individual, manifesting through the physical body, enabled that life –giving flow of revelations to appear – nearly 4000 years beforethe Prince of Peace (Jmmanuel) came.”

Votan

Post Number: 475
Posted on Monday, January 11, 2016 - 09:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation

Not according to my friend Jonathan Gray the archaeologist . He knows more than you and I when he emailed me.

There are troubled times coming.
joe

Earthling

Post Number: 946
Posted on Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 04:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt - maybe it was politically-tinged talk between them, but I take their words on Putin at face value considering I hold a similar opinion regarding the Putin.
Despite what he may or may not do to his opposition in his homeland, I think he'd make a good global partner for world-peace and -progress.

However, I wouldn't carry Bill's words over to his wife, Hill-ary of Beans, deceptions and pandering.
http://beam2eng.blogspot.com/

Bruce

Norm

Post Number: 1636
Posted on Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 03:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Obama’s favorite Harvard professor Derrick Bell devised Critical Race Theory, which exemplifies Lenin’s strategy as applied to race. According to Discover the Networks:

“Critical race theory contends that America is permanently racist to its core, and that consequently the nation’s legal structures are, by definition, racist and invalid … members of “oppressed” racial groups are entitled—in fact obligated—to determine for themselves which laws and traditions have merit and are worth observing…”

Bell’s theory is in turn an innovation of Critical Theory—developed by philosophers of the communist Frankfurt School. The school was founded in Frankfurt, Germany in 1923. Its Jewish communist scholars fled Hitler’s Germany in the 1930s, relocating to Columbia Teachers College in New York. Critical Theory—which discredits all aspects of Western society—rapidly infected the minds of newly-minted college professors, who then spread its poison throughout the university system. We know it today as political correctness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qirsDdFEIgs&feature=youtu.be

Obama & his Henchmen are doing just what he/they want & ignoring Laws they doesn't like.

Hunter

Post Number: 415
Posted on Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 05:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

“Integrated” Muslim Migrants: Germans Are “Disgusting,” They Should All “Disappear”

http://www.infowars.com/integrated-muslim-migrants-germans-are-disgusting-they-should-all-disappear
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident" ~ Schopenhauer

Historeed

Post Number: 59
Posted on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 04:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm,

You only have one more year to bash Obama. Enjoy!
Matthew Reed

Watchdog

Post Number: 88
Posted on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 03:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm.
In reference to your last sentence.

I don't know this for sure but I can't help but to imagine that Obama has a gun to his head, so to speak, by the Secret Group(s) that are mentioned over and over with in the contact notes.

These people who are causing the worlds troubles hold no limits. Taking over a government isn't new. Back in 1934 The American Liberty League attempted to overthrow The White House. Physically take over it, with 500,000 soldiers. Backed by the DuPont Family, J.P. Morgan and others, along with Good Ole Prescott Bush funneling the money to fund the coup d'etat.

These groups are still around and they are playing hard ball.

Peace
David AKA Watchdog. USA

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1576
Posted on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 04:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edgar had incredible powers with or without schizophrenia.

Bill I have no idea.
I guess anyone can state that there is going to be a terrorist attack involving bombs and whatnot and wait for it to happen which will eventually come to pass.
But when I look at the timing of these feelings I am getting which prompts me to write my posts it always precedes the event so much so that I can't say it was due to chance or a lucky (so to speak) guess.

I don't plan or set out to write my post.
The inspiration just comes out of the blue which ends up with a serrendipitously written post.

Take for example the recent terrorist bombing in Turkey, my warning about the NYE, the post I've written 1 week or so prior to the Friday the 13th attack in Paris and others prior.

I don't want to unnecessaily make a big deal out of my own person nor about this but it appears that there is something there.

I don't know

Msmichelle

Post Number: 103
Posted on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 06:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thankful, I'm glad President Obama is leaving office, because I cannot Wait to read the Excuses and Blames place on the upcoming further president.

Some need Distractions such as Politics in order to make Excuses and Blame others for the problems which We All Caused.

President Barack Obama is the Best we will ever experience during our lifetimes. Most of Us blew an opportunity to capitalize and Move past the same old Rhetoric, especially some on this forum.
MsMichelle

Hugo

Post Number: 129
Posted on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 03:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Obama has to lie for his superiors. All the signs are there. He is not as good as others with lying.

How to Tell If Someone Is Lying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya1arCsZHx0

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1577
Posted on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 04:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan be that as it may you still have to take into consideration that the conspiracy theorists aren't helping the situation by putting out so much crap out there that unsuspecting people gullibly fall for.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1578
Posted on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 04:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bruce I wholeheartedly agree with you about Putin
So he deserves the credit where credit is due IMO.

Norm

Post Number: 1637
Posted on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 08:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm sorry I can't sit here and let Obama get off the hook when he has a history of this behavior. Billy has some real explaining to do.

Watchdog

Post Number: 90
Posted on Thursday, January 14, 2016 - 08:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm.

Billy and the P's have already explained this.

Contact report 544.

"...Obama fights according to the will of those others who have forced him to so do, and now have pushed all the might and responsibility for that onto him alone..."
David AKA Watchdog. USA

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 176
Posted on Thursday, January 14, 2016 - 02:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm,

Where oh where are we the experts of the what is and what if's!

My way of thinking when I grew up was that if psychics or prophets say something they are simply being the middleman of it all and that it all comes down to a matter of "interpretation".

If he (Billy) is averaging an 85 percentage of hits I feel that he's doing pretty damn good in my book.

But you kind sir were never stationed in DC and Virginia during the Vietnam war or am I wrong?

Back then it was tricky Dick but I have to say that Obama did say going in that he would make mistakes as well as enemies.

The NSA in Fort Meade the FBI in Quantico the The CIA in McLean, Virginia plus the Pentagon in DC including numerous other various ghost operations and factions do not work side by side with each other, I repeat do not! They may want you to think that but they definitely are not!

Same goes for the Congress and the Senate.

So in fact if who's on first, what's on second, I don't know is on third plus I'll be damned is running for home... your guess is going to be as good as mine!

But please please don't point fingers at home base saying that it is all going wrong because of the Gipper is wrong and that the Buck should stop here.

Think about it, .... just think! It boggles the mind the infrastructures that they have created.

Bronzedesk (Mat)
And the end of all our exploring, will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time.
~ T. S. Eliot

Earthling

Post Number: 949
Posted on Friday, January 15, 2016 - 04:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm, I think Billy has explained why Obama went off the rails.

But you illustrate a valuable point: one must weigh ones own thoughts and feelings against others and especially against those who are held up as more knowledgeable and wiser, lest we fall into blind submissive belief.

Fact is that Billy and the Plejaren make mistakes and in particular regarding earth personalities. Hitler comes to mind who according to Semjase was supposed to bring peace and do great things for the earth humankind. They falsely accused Lee Elders of something and Billy issued a public apology years later when it was found out that that was incorrect. Perhaps even Mitt Romney would have been a better president even as they painted him an out and out psychopath. Look at what the supposedly humane, highly intelligent and wise old Lyran spirit-form, aka Mr. Nobel peace prize has set in motion with his targeted assassination policy using drones. He's enlisted kids, expert video gamers, at their computers in Colorado or Vegas, deciding who lives and dies on the other side of the planet. They regularly go 'oops', didn't mean to kill him/her!

Bruce

Scott

Post Number: 2590
Posted on Friday, January 15, 2016 - 05:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling,

Where is it stated Obama was a "highly intelligent and wise old Lyran spirit-form" ?

Thanks

Msmichelle

Post Number: 105
Posted on Friday, January 15, 2016 - 05:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What Politics has demonstrated to me, as it has for thousands of years, is corruption cannot repair itself without All of Our Cooperation.

Our current Political Structure is a Massive losing battlefield until the Whole entity is dismantled. Until then, We will Never Agree and make Peace, regardless of Our intentions or our ranting and raving about accountability; and throwing stones at BEAM.
MsMichelle

Earthling

Post Number: 950
Posted on Friday, January 15, 2016 - 09:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott - first of all, you know how to search as well as anyone. That said:

http://www.figu.org/ch/book/export/html/2432

"In addition many of his incapable opponents and critics envy his talent of speech, his intellectual brilliance and the excellent ability to recognise problems quickly and to find effective short, medium, or long term solutions for them, which the opponents and critics are completely incapable of doing."

"Obama's mission and the FIGU somehow run parallel and there exists a deep connection that reaches back thousands of years. "

==============================================

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/12028.html

Dear Billy,

You stated in my last question that President Obama has no FIGU connection. Then please clarify this statement written by Andrea Bertuccioli in one of the FIGU bulletins:

"Obama's mission and the FIGU somehow run parallel and there exists a deep connection that reaches back thousands of years."

What is this connection?

Thanks very much,
Lonnie

Obama has connections to the mission that lead back thousands of years. However, it is very unlikely that Obama has ever heard about FIGU and the mission.

(Note by CF: In other words, Obama's spiritform has been involved in our mission before, a statement from which you can draw your own conclusion regarding the origin of his spiritform.)

Bruce

Blake_p

Post Number: 356
Posted on Friday, January 15, 2016 - 09:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't think anywhere it said that Obama's spirit-form was a wise old Lyran spirit-form but i do remember them saying that his spirit-form was involved in the mission at some point. Maybe in the contacts around his first election.

Scott

Post Number: 2591
Posted on Friday, January 15, 2016 - 04:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Bruce for setting me straight......

Hunter

Post Number: 416
Posted on Saturday, January 16, 2016 - 07:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Blake,
Obama's spirit form is OBVIOUSLY not a wise old Lyrian. The man acts like an incompetent fool. He may be an ET spirit form, but many - Hitler being the prime example - have been so misguided as to have an incredibly negative impact. He also acts like a bully, particular in the first two years of his term. The majority of people didn't want his healthcare plan - all the polls still show this - but he passed it anyway. Billy mentioned that his healthcare plan was good, but no one in Congress, nor Obama himself, read the damn plan. It was written by lawyer staffers and lobbyists, this is a known fact. The plan so far has been a boondoggle, raising costs for everyone who doesn't received "free" care, some dramatically.

Msmichelle
The whole political process would be much better if it was a slow, gradual transition. But it takes more than just action. You have to have KNOWLEDGE and KNOW what the problems really are. The entire financial system for example. Billy has lauded Obama for saving the world economy, but all Obama did was delay the inevitable crash by adding trillions more in debt. Obama talked about creating 12 million jobs in the state of the union, but what he didn't mention is that with all his new spending he created $600,000 in debt per each of those jobs. We are staring at an inevitable crash. How about actually explaining the real problems to the people and actually fixing the problem?

If someone would A) pass a law to allow competing currencies, like bitcoin, and stop all the fraudulent manipulation of gold, silver and commodity prices on the COMEX by the banking cartel. B) start promoting a declaration of neutrality by the U.S. and a withdrawal of all troops from across the globe (could have been done EASILY years ago). C) Pass referendum laws to allow people to recall politicians at the federal level and to veto legislation with a majority vote. And D) Let the treasury issue interest free currency and forbid politicians from placing future generations in debt.

THEN you'd see some real change start to happen. But all Obama is doing is perpetuating the status quo and extending his term in office so he can apparently live it up and play more golf.

I'm really done with Obama. As you can probably tell.)

Obviously the Plejarens have some good solutions, but they also don't seem to get into actual methods for a gradual transition into a new political phase. Also, I wish they would talk more about third party candidates and say "Now this is the best person for the job. Their chances for winning are slim, but they would be the best." Because there's simply no way that the two best people for the job always get nominated by the Democrats and Republicans. And it's clear that the establishment wings of both parties are corrupt.

I think by not identifying the root problems and creating a blueprint for gradual change, that is what's really set the stage for world war 3.
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident" ~ Schopenhauer

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 282
Posted on Saturday, January 16, 2016 - 06:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hunter,

Re. your point ...
C) Pass referendum laws to allow people to recall politicians at the federal level and to veto legislation with a majority vote...

I had similar thoughts on NY day.
If there was a will do so, mankind could use the internet not only as a tool for monetary gains / promote insights, but as well to establish the democratic will of our and even our world’s population and use it to decide major issues - details see

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/1159.html?1452922155

Salome,
Bill

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page