Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 26, 2016

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Ancient Earth History in connection with information given by the Plejaren » Archive through February 26, 2016 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Kenneth

Post Number: 256
Posted on Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 10:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Clay,

Well, there is this. The Ancient Lyrians split off to Orion, Hyades, and the Pleiades and started new colonies. The planets of the Pleiades soon flourished and spread out to Earth, Mars, Hesperides, and Milona.

226,000 B. C.—The Time of Pleja

Seventy years of conquering had diminished Asael's lust for power, and his life of bloodthirsty rule came to an end as the father of the Pleiades passed away. Control of the new race of the Pleiades fell to his daughter Pleja, an Ishrish, (the female form of an Ishwish) who, like her father, had the blood of a warrior. Eager to build their great society even farther, the ordered the exploration ships to again seek out new worlds that could fall under her rule. As the ships moved out into space once again to explore, they came across the trail of the Destroyer Comet which so many years ago had been the destructive force that had ended the Lyran Empire. Contained within the tail of the great comet, they discovered debris from the planets of ancient Lyra. It was decided to follow the comet for awhile and study its path of violence.

� This was the destructive force that had changed the history of Lyra and caused death on thousands of worlds, and now it had brought the warriors from the Pleiades into a small sun system and the home of a little planet called Earth.

225,000 B. C. Earth is Discovered Again

To their surprise, they discovered a small group of uncivilized people living there. Some were brown-skinned and could be traced to the origin of life on Earth. Others were of mixed color, but most were white-skinned and had a Lyran spirit-form. The Pleiadians had stumbled onto a colony founded by their ancient Lyran ancestors who had degenerated into a primitive society. Awed by their discovery of human life and common ancestry, it was decided to colonize three different planets in the system and continue the family chain. News of their discovery was sent back to the home planets and apparently sparked an interest in Pleja, for she ordered a great migration to be undertaken. Within a very short time thousands of travelers from tie Pleiades came and created societies on Earth, Mars, and Milona. Milona was a planet which existed beyond the orbit of Mars at that time.

It was only a few short years before a small war raged on Earth, and many of the scientists left to return to the Pleiades, leaving the three planets to grow on their own. Pleja was unhappy with this and did not want her new colonies to be destroyed, so she dispatched a fleet to stop the war, and things calmed down again.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/The_History_Of_Man

Kenneth

Clay

Post Number: 16
Posted on Thursday, February 18, 2016 - 11:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone. I'm still trying to get my head around this info. So, I guess I was under the impression that Nokodemian came to Earth with the sole purpose of bringing the spiritual teaching here, via seven planned prophets.

However, it seems like a lot of other things happened, during the previous 380,000 years. The first of the seven planned prophets didn't appear till nine thousand years ago, Did things not go as planned or was the plan not really planned 389,000 years, or was the plan to wait 380,000 years?

The reason I'm asking this, is because I want to have a good answer, that makes sense, when someone, that I'm trying to explain this to, asks me. Thanks Clay

Clay

Post Number: 17
Posted on Thursday, February 18, 2016 - 10:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank You Tien for the links and Kenneth, I really appreciate you taking the time to write that all out for me.

Getknowledge

Post Number: 173
Posted on Friday, February 19, 2016 - 04:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Clay, Google Nokodemion and see what you can find.

Feb. 25, 2014
Matt
Hi Billy,
Which race of Extraterrestrial's brought Henok to Earth 390,000 years ago to enter its reincarnation cycle, and did Henok know at that time that his spirit form will be here for hundreds of thousands of years?
Salome

Answer: Henok came (flew in) from Lyra, and of course did he know at that time about the duration of his mission here in the SOL system.

Here also is a link to the Event Timeline of all major events in history, not a lot of details but could help make some sense: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Event_Timeline
Tien

Kenneth

Post Number: 257
Posted on Saturday, February 20, 2016 - 12:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There has been many examples of human and Dino foot prints. A friend sent me this one; no link. In the Paluxy River, in Glen Rose, Texas, they found human AND dinosaur footprints in the clay.

Corey

Post Number: 1051
Posted on Saturday, February 20, 2016 - 12:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Clay,

It is my understanding that the line of 7 was decided upon 13,500 years ago, when the sacred oaths were taken. I do not have details, as I do not own the CR that this is mentioned.
mental-block: consciousness, thoughts, feelings, psyche.
consciousness-block: character, personality, subconsciousness, ego, memory. "Teaching Script" page 124
ratio: intellect, rationality, sageness (true discernment), morals. "The Psyche" page 216

Kenneth

Posted on Saturday, February 20, 2016 - 09:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Top 10 Mythological Egyptian Gods and Goddesses.

Rather interesting; appears to be some accuracy relating to extraterrestrial Gods, but stops short in calling them ET's. Like the bible, much of this may have been distorted.

https://youtu.be/idKjGrcMCt0

Kenneth

Posted on Saturday, February 20, 2016 - 12:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Clay,
Here is some more information regarding ancient wars and destroyed cities on Earth.

Asket to Billy Meier:

The horse was not brought from Europe to Asia; just the opposite is correct. All horses of this world came from this world and were created on this continent known as North America. This continent was until about 50,000 years back in our chronology, inhabited by human beings, by universe travelers and their descendants. As usual in this world, they quarreled with one another and destroyed themselves, and the others. They invented an atomic bomb and exploded it in a flash war.

The effect was cataclysmic and it depopulated this whole continent, and different sorts of animals as well; such as the horse, were completely eradicated. You called this sort of horse of that time the “Hipparion”. Even today, after 50,000 years, you still call certain regions of the continent in the same manner as they were once called in those other times. The names were carried forward to present time, as well as some evidences of that un-reasonably insane and barbarous time still exist.

The one who wants to see these can examine and make judgments about them for themselves. These are the places of ancient cities, which many thousands of years ago stood on those sites, and which in atomic hells were melted down into glass-like masses.

The best preserved proofs have become curiosity in your time, because the Earth-man does not know their origin. Well known are those in this respect still under the name “Death Valley”, which also is still connected with other events of the present time. The “Fire Valley” near the city of Las Vegas is another witness to the past and timeless atomic insanity of the Earth human being.

Atomic was is not new to this modern generation of humanity. The dangerous atomic sciences have been discovered and employed on Earth before, and never yet has Earth-man failed to destroy himself and his entire civilization, even on a worldwide scale along with him. It has never assisted humanity to newer and loftier goals!

Some other sites of waste residue left by prehistoric atomic blasts may be found in Monument Valley, Arizona, The Bakaa Valley in Lebanon, the, the West Australian Desert and Northwest of Cuenca, Ecuador, and there are more. . .

Meier was told that the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah was from a similar blast and we may observe that some of the purification rites described in the Old Testament should very much like radiation decontamination, and radiation effects and their treatment today.

The RAMAYANA, an epic poem of ancient India, variously dated from 500 B.C. to as far back as 3,000 B.C., is a collection of historical legend narrated by the Indian Sage, Narada, to the court historian Valmiki. These are the “Pearls of Wisdom” which inspire certain Indian sects today.

It describes, among other things, Rama, son of Desaratha, King of Ayodha, in Northern India, as dueling with Ravana in celestial cars, fighting in the sky and of destroying Ravana in Lanka (a former continent in the Indian Ocean, the remains of which are now known as Ceylon) with (atomic) missiles.

Rama’s father, King of Desaratha, was said to have “sprung from an ancient star race”, descendants of the “Kings of the Stars, space beings, who ruled India then.

The celestial cars were “circular in shape, golden in color and radiant to look upon.”

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 299
Posted on Saturday, February 20, 2016 - 07:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great work, thank you, Kenneth.

I do share your interest in prehistoric civilizations.
Reading through Asket's explanations - I wonder whether they may allow for the stage-wise breakup of Atlantis as E. Cayce indicated in his readings.

Interesting as well (Buddhists would call it karma) that that the first nuclear bomb in modern times was detonated not too far away from one of its prehistoric predecessors.

There is no religious bias in Indian mythology/religion. Its scriptures certainly accept and describe alien worlds, ETs and time travel. - see e.g. http://swamiindology.blogspot.com.au/2012/01/do-hindus-believe-in-ets-and-alien.html

As you recently you mentioned Puma Punta - I enclose some findings:

Tiahuanaca / Puma Punta

The mystery of these Peruvian historic places is an enigma – even today.
How can one cut and put together such large stones – so high (Titicaca Lake is 3,812 m above sea level) up?

C. Berlitz assumes that the same event (2 asteroid pieces hitting north of Puerto Rico) that dragged the bordering continental coast lines – the Eastern Coast of Africa and the Western Coast of America – down may have at the same time – like a sea saw - pushed the opposite tectonic borderline (the West Coast of North/South America) up.

He verifies his hypothesis by findings of remains of mastodon, giant sloths and toxodons in heights / locations were they never could have been.

Unwittingly, a discoverer of a very different kind, does support the idea that Puma Punta / Tiahuanaca may have had Atlantean origins.

According to the Plejaren the earliest location of Atlantis was not the island of Atlantis but Troy.
Troy was discovered by H. Schliemann.
According to his grandson (P. Schliemann) H. Schliemann had excavated an owl headed bronze vase (now in St. Petersburg Museum) with a Phoenician engraving that reads “From King Cronos of Atlantis” and that he later found an identical vase in the Louvre in Paris.
But the Louvre vase was excavated in Tiahuanaca / South America.

Soon after writing his book, H. Schliemann's grandson was no longer heard of (he may have been killed in WWI) and it may be hard to prove whether the two vases had the same origin.

But the Plejaren CRs (re. Homo Sapiens) seem to verify H. Schliemann’s conclusion:
“I have come to the conclusion that Atlantis was not only a great territory between America and the west coast of Africa and Europe, but the cradle of all our civilization as well…”

Salome,

Bill

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 300
Posted on Saturday, February 20, 2016 - 09:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry, my hyperlink re. “Alien Worlds in Indian mythology” should have been
http://nishantala.com/2011/02/05/were-hindu-gods-none-but-ancient-aliens/
The swami hyperlink may sound a little too fantastic at times.

There is no shortage of images of Hindu Vimanas, though:
https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=hindu+mythology+vimanas&qpvt=hindu+mythology+vimanas&qpvt=hindu+mythology+vimanas&FORM=IGRE

Clay

Post Number: 18
Posted on Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 12:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you very much for your time on this, Tien, Kenneth, Corey and Bill. I know that the spiritual teaching is really what is most important, but being able to explain the history in a logical way, as well, I believe makes it all come together as a whole that makes sense, rather than the current non-sensical belief systems that religion try's to sell us.

I read that Bernadette Brand wrote a book, in German about Earth history, but I don't read German. Has anyone read that and have some thoughts about it in English?

Getknowledge

Post Number: 175
Posted on Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 04:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Interesting photo Kenneth, notice the man standing (near the top-left corner of the photo) for scale.

Clay, yeah, most people here rely on what have been translated which is only a fraction of the 10,000+ page material, and 40 books. Better to learn German, and read the book about Nokodemion by Bernadette Brand (in German).

Heres another clue regarding Nokodemion:

Question: The purpose for these incarnations on the Earth is therefore not only to teach the Earth humans, rather, in the first instance, that the knowledge itself to do with the mission and the duty connected therewith, would finally be deeply anchored in oneself in such a way so that, in the distant future, no more deviation from it would be possible?

Billy: Quetzal would now say: That is of correctness.

http://www.theyfly.com/Regarding_Nokodemion.htm
Tien

Fructify

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 12:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From ancient, atomic madness to present day, floral bloom!

http://www.popsci.com/death-valley-is-covered-in-flowers?src=SOC&dom=tw

Billy wrote that, "All of nature in its indescribable splendor is nothing but the love of Creation, which is expressed visibly." (OMFALON MURADO)

Seems very fitting to remember that mankind's megalomania is, ultimately, short-lived and always superseded by the love of Creation.

Salome
Keith

Kenneth

Post Number: 260
Posted on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 06:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill,
Yes, prehistoric civilizations and Ancient-ancient history of 11,500 years ago and before is of great interest.

Friends know that I'm into history. when told ancient history, they assume maybe 3,000 to 5,000 years BC. When it's explained that I'm talking about 11,500 years ago an older; the blank stares and gazes abound as if looking into headlights of an on coming train, lol.

Most people other than this forum have no idea of the history and technology that once existed on this planet and furthermore where these civilizations and technology came from.

Thank you
Salome
Kenneth

Kenneth

Post Number: 261
Posted on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 06:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Keith,
Very nice, few have any idea of the magnitude of ancient-ancient civilizations that were on Earth. I'v never seen Death Valley covered in flowers; good one.

Asket's Partial Explanation from February 11th, 1953

12. Those who wish to see hard evidence can find it at any time and view it and think about it.

13. There are sites of former cites which stood there many, many thousands of years ago and have been melted by atomic hells into glass-like masses.

14. The best preserved testimonies have become curiosities in your time because the Earth human does not know their genesis.

15, But very well known in this regard are names like "Death Valley", which, however, also still has a relationship to other events in the present day.

16. The "Valley of Fire" near the city of Las Vegas is another witness to the past and the timeless, atomic insanity of humans who populated the Earth again and again.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Asket%27s_Explanations_-_Part_4

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 301
Posted on Wednesday, February 24, 2016 - 04:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Kenneth.

Regards those "Prehistoric Holocausts"...

They must have been extremely destructive events on our planet *).

To mention but two of them:
We often mentioned the destruction of Atlantis some 11,500 years ago.

But the war some 40,000 years ago (10,000 years after Pelegon) was equally destructive.
According to Semjase’s (Mar 1975) Atlantis Chronology:
“… Without exception all was destroyed, and only a few thousand human beings survived (on Earth)…”

Re. Atlantis:
The magnitude of this destruction is highlighted by the fact that Arus the Barbarian finally allowed his “sub-leaders” to mate with surviving Earth women - “Evas (bearing ones)” - to create “Earth mankind”:
Arus’ main leader Semjasa had produced “a perfect male which he named Adam” and “later a female… which were mated to each other in later years…Meanwhile (by other sub leaders of Arus and Earth women) others similar had been produced who formed groups and tribes..
From these, present Earth mankind developed…”

Interesting as well that Arus and his scientists knew quite well how to manipulate genes to extend their lives.
So they had a chance to first remove the human gene-manipulation in the women they mated with or the offspring they created.

But this was obviously not done.

Salome,

Bill

*)
Edgar Cayce re. the origin of the names of Earth oceans (e.g. Pacific / Atlantic):
“From whence did they (the oceans) obtain their names? What is the legend, even, as to their names…”

Corey

Post Number: 1053
Posted on Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 08:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Clay,

I have read Bernadette Brand's book, and it is not about Earth history, it is about the history of Nokodemion, it is a very good book, well worth learning German for.

Salome
mental-block: consciousness, thoughts, feelings, psyche.
consciousness-block: character, personality, subconsciousness, ego, memory. "Teaching Script" page 124
ratio: intellect, rationality, sageness (true discernment), morals. "The Psyche" page 216

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1597
Posted on Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 10:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tat_tvam_asi then it is not exactly a lie when peopl say that God created man in his own image.

Although I had written about this before on this forum whilst I was in Karratha Western Australia some years back I had noticed how fiery red the soil and the rocks were over there.
I had come to the conclusion that the whole place had been scorced by immense heat.
How could this be
Then as I saw the shattered rocks I'd realised from what Billy wrote that it could only be because of some cataclysmic event in the form of an all out war between the people from Atlantis and Mu instigated by one of the Arus among so many other Aruses.

Also in Sydney there is a place named Mrs Macquarie's chair.
There there are rocks the size of boulders that have been worn out by water through eons.
Now I am asking myself how on earth did all the water disappear to then I realised that asteroud had been diverted and then purposefully crashed to Atlantis by people of Mu on a suicide mission resulting in immense amount of water seeping underground as well as into outer space.

Then there was the passage of the destroyer comet which wreaked havoc on earth as well as scores of many other asteroids, comets, meteors and the explosion of atomic bombs in ancient times playing a part in leaving various traces on erath not to mention the destruction and anniliation of Malona/Phaeton and the displacement of Mars which would've impacted earth.

Couple all this with other cosmic events Like gamma ray bursts, explosion of extra solar stars nearby, the introduction of moon via the destroyer comet as well as Venus to its current orbit and you realise just how much earth and its inhabitants had to endure so many destructive events and why earth was chosen as a hideout for the refugees from Sirius.
Another thing to add here is if earth's water came from outer space gradually over the eons imagine just how much stuff lands on earth from outer space and how dangerous living on earth actually is.

For the life of me I still don't understand how our earth scientists could be so illogical as to think that our moon was created by a large object crashing to earth.
If an object the size of our moon can be created through a collision by a massive object and earth is the day I'd believe in Santa Clause.
Earth would've most likely have been displaced from its current orbit as a free wandering planet like the destroyer or shattered into millions of pieces like Malona.

Matt lee

Kenneth

Post Number: 262
Posted on Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 03:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt, Bill,

With your knowledge of Earth's truthful events; you are qualified to be an Archaeologist Extraordinaire; many on this forum now much more than many of degreed archaeologist's and astronomers, including Earth Science educators.

Because of Billy and the Plejaren, FIGU knows more truthful facts than most professors in this field of study.

Kenneth

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1598
Posted on Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 06:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Same for you Kenneth
I like reading your informative and educational posts.
We can all learn so much from each other.
Thus equivalence is given to all under the natural law.
We can all thank Billy and the Plejaren and Federation otherwise I may have ended up babbling on about Kanye West and the Kardashians big bum.

Stardustwilly

Post Number: 39
Posted on Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 08:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Only problem with me is, after reading some of the astrophysical information, the science stuff in the notes, on here, I feel like I might know something, but then read some of these professors are ignorant about these things, and after looking at some of the youtube lectures from ivy league schools, Yale, MIT, Stanford, I feel really ignorant after about 20 minutes into the presentation, they may not know what's written in notes or here, but they know something, and can't be too stupid, if there teaching at those schools, it's hard to believe they wouldn't be aware of this information.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 302
Posted on Friday, February 26, 2016 - 06:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt,

I agree with your assessment:

The whole biblical Genesis seems like a mixture of “some truth” woven into myths that were common during the time the bible was written.

You mentioned one of these “partial” truths.
(it is only a “half” truth as only one of the parents (the fathers) were of ET (= godly) origin).

Another one may be that Arus wanted to be absolutely sure that the newly created human race would not create any competition for himself.
As he masterminded the destruction of Atlantis and Mu he must have feared the same would happen to him. Like other dictators he wanted to free himself by enslaving others.
But how could he do such to the “newly created Earthlings” if 50 % of their DNA consisted of the genes of his (Arus’) best scientists?

As for the corresponding “bible report”:
The biblical God was as well very worried that “his creations” ( = humans) would become wise *).
So he forbid Adam and Eve to eat “from the tree that gives the knowledge of what is good or bad”.
But he was not able to stop man’s curiosity / thirst for knowledge.
After the “Fall” he cursed Adam and Eve that they would die, condemned the woman to troublesome pregnancies, and both of them to hard manual labour from birth to death. (Gen 3:4)

It may well be that Adam and Eve, created by Arus’ main leader Semjasa, may have originally been free from the Sirian gene-manipulation - the CR mention that they were almost perfect creations.
The bible records show as well that their immediate descendants had a rather long life span.
Only later on (when these later descendants would have mixed with others) their life span decreased markedly (Gen 5).

Despite the godly condemnation the (newly) created human race must have produced some very attractive females.
The Bible reports (Gen 6) that
“…some of the supernatural beings saw that these girls were beautiful, so they took the ones they liked…Then the Lord said: “I will not allow people to live forever, they are mortal. From now on they will live no longer than 120 years …”

Maybe Arus revived the Sirian human gene- manipulation?
As mentioned in the CRs – he and his scientist knew quite well how to manipulate human genes.

Re. who wrote when the bible:
1. The Hebrew alphabet dates back to ca. 1200 BCE
2. The different writing styles speak for a multitude of writers
3. Most historians agree that the bible was written between 900 BCE and 450 BCE

This period is roughly the time when Greece emerged as the culturally dominant nation in the western hemisphere. So it should be no surprise that those writing the bible may have used allegories to the many Greek myths that were popular at that time.

The Bible (Gen 6) even mentions that the offspring out of the supernatural beings mateship with Earth’s beautiful girls “were the great heroes and famous men of long ago…”
One of these ‘famous offspring of supernatural beings’ may well have been the Greek hero Hercules.
His 11th labour was to get three golden Apples from the Garden of the Hesperides.
Anyone eating the apples would become immortal **)
The tree was guarded by some virgins, the offspring of Hesperis and Atlas.
But they sometimes took some of the apples away.
That is why a gigantic – 100 head – snake (Ludon) had to protcect the tree.

Some parts of this Greek myth compare well with the paradisiacal tree of the biblical Adam and Eve:
Like the Hesperides, so was the biblical woman (Eve) tempted to take away an apple of the forbidden tree.
The snake in paradise, however, was a temptress not a protector of the forbidden fruit.

What connects the Greek fable with Atlantis?

Well, the “Hesperides” were the daughters of Atlas.
Their home was an island in the western ocean (west of the pillars of Hercules = west of the Straits of Gibralta).
As “Atlantis” is Greek for "of Atlas" the “Atlantis Island” would translate into “the island of Atlas”.

We may assume that polygamy was common in Atlantis.
It certainly was among Greek gods.
With Pleione (goddess of sailing) the Titan god Atlas had the 7 sisters that were immortalized by Zeus as the “Pleiades” star cluster.

So in conclusion -

Greek myths may contain a glimmer of truth.
They were very popular.
Those writing the Bible may have employed a similar strategy.
Their goal was to create a willingness among the populace (to renounce wisdom and) submit wholeheartedly to their god’s grace.
This is why a background of human guilt overshadows the Genesis Chapter.
And the religions in our world.

Salome,

Bill

*)
The biblical god showed his true emotions more directly during Moses’ time (Exodus 20:5):
“I, the Lord, thy God, am a jealous God…”
According to Semjase this was long after Arus, during the time of Yahweh / JEHAV.
For an indication of what Arus I ideas may have been see CR 236 Part 2:

(Ptaah to Billy)
….
173. Still to mention is that among the very distant descendents of Arus, who had subjugated the lands in the north, there existed elements in great number, who, until into the time of Jehav, preserved themselves as the Arusists.
174. These, a group of 160,000 humans, were named the Great Aryans, because they still advocated the ideas of Arus the First.
175. They even released themselves from the powerful control of Jehav and wandered, plundering, through the land, from northwest to the east,…
(http://theyfly.com/Contact_236_Part_2.html)

Sounds like Arus I acted like an ancient “Norseman” planning the first Viking (=plundering/enslaving) expeditions …

**)
In Norse mythology, too, golden apples grant immortality (to the gods).

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 303
Posted on Friday, February 26, 2016 - 07:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt expressed it very well:
We are a team.
I, too, do enjoy reading and follow your (Kenneth', Matt's) posts.
Many thanks for them.

Many thanks as well for the contributions of Michael, Corey and all other forum members, too.

All our universe, all its creations are based on teamwork.

Salome,

Bill

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page