Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 27, 2016

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Aging, Aggressive Genes & Human Health » Archive through June 27, 2016 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Kenneth

Post Number: 218
Posted on Monday, December 14, 2015 - 07:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Watchdog,
Now that's an interesting thought. This would be close to 1 millennium per Ur; as the Original extraterrestrials lived to approximately 1,200 years of age? 4 Ur's would be about ~4,800 years? 1 millennium (thousand years) per year would be ~4,000 years?

These calculations could also be short for all that has transpired? 10 millenniums per Ur could also be short as well? Maybe 1 Ur should equal closer to 100 millenniums or one hundred thousand years? So. . . 4 Ur's would be around four hundred thousand years?

Patm

Post Number: 361
Posted on Monday, December 14, 2015 - 09:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From the FIGU Dictionary:

The "Ur-" must also be maintained in English, because Ur- comes before the "first".
Das "Ur-" muss auch im Englischen beibehalten werden, denn Ur- kommt vor dem "ersten".

From <http://dict.figu.org/node/12820>

---

Ur = long before the first. Must also in the English be translated with "ur".
Ur = lange vor dem ersten. Muss auch im Englischen mit "ur" übersetzt werden.

From <http://dict.figu.org/node/12692>

Thus I understand Ur-Ur-Ur-Ur-xxxxx to mean
long, long, long, long before the first xxxxx

Salome
PatM

Patm

Post Number: 362
Posted on Monday, December 14, 2015 - 09:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

and as Robyn explained the "first" being the "first" as we currently know it to be.

Salome
PatM

Kenneth

Post Number: 219
Posted on Monday, December 14, 2015 - 04:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Patm and everyone; I finally understand what Ur-Ur-Ur-Ur means; A long, long, long, long before the first.

My expertise was in Civil Engineering with Aerospace companies; I like to put numbers on things for clarification.

Salome
Kenneth

Cpl

Post Number: 795
Posted on Monday, December 14, 2015 - 10:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just for the record the Shorter OED lists "ur" as: Forming words with the sense 'primitive, original, earliest'.

Thanks, PatM. That does make sense; and the English is derived from the German, though the English nuance seems a little changed.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Justsayno

Post Number: 669
Posted on Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 05:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Mars
"They led a good life on Mars until the planet became uninhabitable through cosmic influences. For this reason, the genetically-manipulated people had to leave that planet in ancient times and, subsequently, they settled on Earth. Over the course of time, they became terrestrial human beings whose true and genuine Ur-origin was within the regions and planets of Sirius."
Some food for thought. Thanks for the correction Corey from billions to millions.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1628
Posted on Saturday, April 09, 2016 - 04:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cancer is one of greatest afflictions and scurge of our time.
I just had an idea.
Just as the Plejaren eliminated certain cosmic electromagnetic energy to heal Billy from illness it may not be too difficult to switch off cancer by eliminating the fine energetical part where it is responsible for multiplying.
How?
Frequency
That is frequency at a fine matter level
We already have directed energy weapons to transmutate matter so why not to a human body but at a localised level targeting cancer cells.

Str0323

Post Number: 49
Posted on Sunday, April 10, 2016 - 03:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation, have you ever investigated the "Rife Machine"?
It supposedly generates electromagnetic frequencies that have certain healing effects.
Peace, Scott Reed.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1629
Posted on Sunday, April 10, 2016 - 08:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott Reed
A number of years ago I did encounter this information but I had some reservations about it because I believe we must achieve at least the 3rd level of the development of matter which the Chinese and the Japanese will eventually do before we can actually achieve a cure for cancer through frequency means.
Keshe from Keshe foundation is making various claims of cure for cancer through his devices and methods but I think its still in its infancy.
A stepping stone to something better in the future if you will.
But if you can eliminate the cancer cells through the manipulation of frequency it'll be fantastic.
It would be so easy for the Plejaren to do but I think that they will deliberately withhold this information or our own sake until we become more spiritual lest we turn this planet into a cinder.

Billwilson12

Post Number: 227
Posted on Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 02:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Adding meditation and the concentration exercise while getting acupuncture seem to be one of my greatest finds. But finally, science proves acupuncture does work. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSuU5APBFy0
Peace Billy Wilson
OM.K49 34. The human-restricted personality is itself only from time to time conscious. In between times lie great holes in the consciousness.

Billwilson12

Post Number: 228
Posted on Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 02:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

www.cancer.gov/news-events/press.../CostCancer2020
National Cancer Institute
Jan 12, 2011 - Based on growth and aging of the U.S. population, medical expenditures for cancer in the year 2020 are projected to reach at least $158 billion (in 2010 dollars) – an increase of 27 percent over 2010, according to a National Institutes of Health analysis.
We will have to fix have the money problem to ever get a cure to population of earth. The 158 billion does not cover the support services or medication nor the funeral expenses.
Peace
Billy Wilson
OM.K49 34. The human-restricted personality is itself only from time to time conscious. In between times lie great holes in the consciousness.

Hawaiian

Post Number: 231
Posted on Wednesday, May 25, 2016 - 11:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is already a highly proven documented medical research project called “The Bordeaux Magnetic Machine” was suppressed as it actually cured many terminal cancer patients that doctors have given up on.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/scalar_tech/esp_scalartech01.htm

Had this technology been made available, think of the ramifications of the billion dollars plus industries that profit off this worldwide illness being made obsolete overnight. That is why governments for “national security” classified this technology, but it has been developed for scalar warfare instead.

Also for preventing cancer growth, it is proven that daily consumption of baking soda or Sodium Bicarbonate pills to raise the body’s PH level to 7.0-7.4 (slightly alkaline) is beneficial. Proper diet is also recommended.

Terry Cooksey has written several books on this subject and has a Facebook account, one book “The Cure For Cancer” contains useful information and actually mentions in similar fashion what the Plejarens say about vitamin C and other items to avoid like fluoride.

You can also add into your regimen the process BEAM speaks about in the Psyche book on page 198 regarding “wishful dream” and disciplining the subconscious. He mentions “magnetopathy” to influence psychic illnesses, which could also be applied to other illness as well.

It is a proven fact that Placebo effects do have a positive effect on both the physical and non-physical environments. Why not utilize both the physical and non-physical realms to influence cures for humanity since those who actually induced this disease will not help you the way they helped themselves. This is another topic beyond this scope and can be used for negative purposes as well as good; it is part of the balance between these two opposing forces of nature

Scott

Post Number: 2616
Posted on Thursday, May 26, 2016 - 06:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian,

Do you know what magnetopathy is? i have never been clear on what or how it is utilized?

Thanks

Indi

Post Number: 787
Posted on Thursday, May 26, 2016 - 08:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Hawaiian

Although in previous posts the posters have diverged from the topic of ageing and the aggressive genes and that particular relationship with human health, and brought up the topic of cancer, which is by no means the only means by which humans die as they age, I do think it is very important to make sure we don't provide unsubstantiated claims for cures for cancers on this forum.

Your comment "Also for preventing cancer growth, it is proven that daily consumption of baking soda or Sodium Bicarbonate pills to raise the body’s PH level to 7.0-7.4 (slightly alkaline) is beneficial. Proper diet is also recommended." is one that defies the known science of physiology of the human body, and is also incorrect in some of its details.

Eg., you mention that taking sodium bircarbonate can raise the pH of the body from acidic to between 7.00 and 7.4, which is just not correct.

The body is equipped with a buffering system specifically designed to keep the blood and the intracellular and interstitial fluids of the body at a pH appropriate to the survival of the body. The regulation of the blood pH is tightly regulated to maintain a range of 7.35 to 7.45 and NOT 7.00 - 7.45. If the pH of your blood falls below 7.35, the result is a condition called acidosis, a state that leads to central nervous system depression and if it falls below 7 can lead to coma and death. this is an uncommon condition. Once falling below 7.35 one would be severely ill and likely be in an intensive care department of hospital.

I am aware that all over the internet there are articles claiming one can alkalise ones body using sodium bicarbonate, but it is misinformation and defies the known physiology of our time.

It is important for everyone to be vigilant in what they post, so as not to mislead others inadvertently by their own bias towards particular regimens or treatments.

As with the guidance given to us in the writing from Billy Meier, we are adivsed to not state things we do not know in a manner as if we do 'know' them to be fact or truth.

Better to point people in a direction instead, and let them work to discover the veracity of something for themselves.

Please everyone get back on topic, to do with Ageing and the Aggressive gene and its effect on our health.
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Votan

Post Number: 528
Posted on Thursday, May 26, 2016 - 04:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian

Be careful of the Sodium Bicarbonate pills as I was told they contain Aluminium as fillers.

Go to your health shop and buy organic powder and take with water.

These days nothing is what it seems for the sake of profit.
joe

Hawaiian

Post Number: 232
Posted on Friday, June 03, 2016 - 05:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is a difference of text book knowledge and real world life experiences regarding the use of baking soda and toxicology. I've spoken to two kidney doctors who have hundreds of patients of various conditions from stage 3 to 5 kidney failurs under their care who prescribe baking soda and they notice that those using it verses those that not have a much longer period before kidney failures and that many have other forms of toxicology that will kill a normal person at those levels. The human body has a tolerance level that make adjustments to ensure survival even though textbook knowledge says it is lethal.

Every person is different and to lump the entire population into a certain criteria is ignorant.

Now since this section is about Ageing and aggression, I would like to see if members are interested in analyzing a true life experence regarding this topic in which the aggressors who engage in unwarrented, unjustified actions against another have experienced the consequences of such actions resulting in serious injury or death that was "previewed" prior to actual occurances in the victim's dreams.

It is a form of self-defence that I still do not understand but apparently in today's world ruled by psychopaths and tyrants who do not value human life, it may be the best option for those striving to live in creational endeavors.

I will only do a detailed summary on condition members here do not go on another degenerate emotional attack as witnessed by the past Elementarwesen posts I did in which an opportunity to learn was destroyed by illogical uncontrolled impulses that a more evolved person would not have engaged in, but rather try to find a logical answer to understand why he/she did not also encounter such beings who are actually "indicator" being attracted to those who are at that time, perfectly balanced in the Psyche department.

Konrad

Post Number: 14
Posted on Saturday, June 04, 2016 - 02:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Taking (eating or drinking) baking soda probably ruins your health.
The pH of gastric acid should be about 1.5 to 3.5. So say the genes.

Lack of gastric acid is very common now, and the older you are, the worse.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Achlorhydria
low stomach acid (high pH) can lead to nutritional deficiencies through decreased absorption of basic electrolytes (magnesium, zinc, etc.) and vitamins (including vitamin C, vitamin K, and the B complex of vitamins). Such deficiencies may be involved in the development of a wide range of pathologies, from fairly benign neuromuscular issues to life-threatening diseases

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proton-pump_inhibitor#Adverse_effects

Bianca

Post Number: 133
Posted on Saturday, June 11, 2016 - 11:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi to everyone who talks about health issues: Since health matters are my 'other passion' I can express my views from experience, not just reading wikipedia which unfortunately has fallen to the trolls of the internet. There are great sources about health issues when people try a little harder. One such informative website is www.ihealthtube.com but you need to subscribe to unlock a well of scientific medical material. The site provides tonnes of alternative medical and other alternatives ideas from doctors, oncologists, naturopaths and so on. I find it absolutely enriching and very educational.
How many people did a good search on Sodium Bicarbonate. It is a mineral not a synthetic compound made in a drug lab. This can be purchased from an organic shop. Bob's Mill in the US is the most famous one and Dr. Sircus is an advocate of it. Cancer patients are given Bi carb before going for chemo therapy because it neutralises somewhat the bad effects of Chemo.

Why is our digestive system out of balance? primarily because we eat acidic foods, too much of it i.e.: meat and many packaged foods that last for months or more. Toxins in our foods destroy the digestive system first, then the liver then the kidneys and these 3 should be 'cleansed' otherwise there is a toxic overload. However younger children now are getting very sick in their younger years, its not god's will or such insane belief, sadly it begins in utero.
I don't know where we are heading ...

I have done a digestive system cleanse with fresh lemon juice and bicarb and 'clean' water for 3 weeks and lost 7kilos. Not only my loosing the weight makes me feel great but my bones are not aching as before. I still drink some at least once a week especially when I am congested in my gut. Amazing stuff.

Another doctor with decades of experience is Dr. Carolyn Dean, who speaks about Magnesium importance and clearing our cardiovascular system and why must have it. I have learnt from her a lot, and feel like I attended a free biology seminar. Brilliant stuff on her website. No doctor will advocate taking Mag. Chloride because then the pharma would be loosing big $.
How about the vitamin C foundation, or the Vitamin D foundation. The web is now a free library if only we choose wisely.

I am aware that so much info out there is addressing the many cancer illnesses, but by reading and getting familiar with many supplements and following the doctors' info on their own website, it is invaluable. If not for my own research i would be down the rabbit hole a long time ago.
The website I mentioned above has short clips with references, something the general medical sites don't have for the obvious reasons.

Just like learning and striving to do better in the Spirit teachings, so too it is possible to get better with many better manufactured supplements, and most are manufactured by the pharmaceuticals so to control the markets as much as possible, however it may take some time and one must listen to ones body. There is no magic pill.
Many of the doctors on these sites, are shunned by the big pharma because they have unleashed a wave of 'hope' for the average person who wants to take responsibility for their own life.
Its all about taking control of ones health, just like being in control of our own consciousness with perseverance and free will.
…Everything is in One, and One is in all, and everything is there in this infinite Creation for every single being, and the single being is there for the whole extensive All.
OM

Justsayno

Post Number: 721
Posted on Sunday, June 12, 2016 - 07:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The only problem with self diagnosis Bianca is that if you were actually able to listen to your body in the first place, you would not have let things go on as long as they have and start feeling adverse health effects.
Electrical Balance Analysis is a non invasive technique which enables a person to be diagnosed and then you start taking the vitamin, herb or supplement pertaining to whichever organ or gland is giving you the most grief. Hardly anyone knows which organ or gland is responsible. For each organ or gland there can be several products that will work, but only one or two will work for you specifically. Would you buy a product that may only help you by 30% or would you buy a product that can help by 100%?
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Billwilson12

Post Number: 232
Posted on Wednesday, June 15, 2016 - 06:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.seeker.com/what-is-4-strand-dna-why-are-scientists-so-excited-1849466316.html talks about a major change in our knowledge of DNA G4-DNA may be the cause of our rapid degeneration.
Peace
Billy Wilson

Billwilson12

Post Number: 235
Posted on Friday, June 17, 2016 - 07:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Justsayno, We have come along ways Electrical Balance Analysis the terra hertz range as mentioned by Paath in CR 466 is outstanding but little is done with it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSuU5APBFy0
Peace Billy Wilson

Justsayno

Post Number: 722
Posted on Saturday, June 18, 2016 - 07:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the link Bill Wilson. I've been telling women for years to seek out thermography instead of radiation for breast cancer screening. Very interesting that they are using thermography to show how well acupuncture works. I like it.

Kenneth

Post Number: 352
Posted on Monday, June 27, 2016 - 06:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For those of you that are thinking about Chemotherapy or know someone that is about to; their are safer methods. It appears not to be a hoax?

Doctors Blow the Whistle on Chemotherapy!

http://severehd.com/doctors-blow-whistle-chemotherapy/

Salome
Kenneth

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page