Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 18, 2016

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Aging, Aggressive Genes & Human Health » Archive through September 18, 2016 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 373
Posted on Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 03:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Kenneth.

And one would think that doctors do swear an ancient oath -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippocratic_Oath

Justsayno

Post Number: 723
Posted on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 06:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Chemotherapy is radioactive and makes your home and the person taking it highly toxic. In the pamphlet it says you must bag up your excrement and urine and take it to the hospital for disposal. Who does that? No one. That's why the radioactivity is spread throughout the land and in your water supply as it's highly unlikely that sewage treatment plants are able to remove it.
Sorry Kenneth, I did not look at your link. I'm just going by what I know from the family members who have taken chemo and looking at the information that came with it. Doctors are only going by what they are told is the best cancer treatment available. I would never put faith in a Doctor since they are human and make mistakes. Do your own research. Last time I saw a doctor she told me there are no diseases that can be transferred from animals to humans. From real life and the contact reports, I know this isn't true.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Kenneth

Post Number: 352
Posted on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 02:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Justsayno,

Well, what you just said is pretty much in line with what's on the link that you did not look at. This Dr. says that it's all about profit and wealth.

Kenneth

Justsayno

Post Number: 724
Posted on Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 06:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kenneth ain't that the truth? If I had cancer I would probably go with Essiac. Look up Rene Caisse, there is a 4 part YouTube video of her story. In the 40s she received an Ojibway Indian recipe, but was only allowed to use it on terminal cancer patients, who all eventually died, but none died of cancer. 55,000 signatures were presented to the House of Commons to make this available to all cancer patients, but was voted down. Today it is available at health stores.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Kenneth

Post Number: 353
Posted on Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 11:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Justsayno,

That’s a very interesting story about the Ojibway Indian recipe! I’ll check it out. At one time, I lived in Tucson Arizona; a high planes desert area, ~2,500 feet elevation, which is also the home of many native American Indians; Papago, Pima, Maricopa, Tohono O’odham, Pascua; about 21 tribes in total. All related, per Billy’s narrative.

Many years ago when I was studying holistic medicine, I was introduced to a local Pima Indian account. He had a bad wound on his leg and went to a local Medical Dr. for treatment. The doctor told this Indian man that he had cancer on his leg; if he didn’t take care of it immediately with Chemotherapy, it would have to be amputated.

The Pima Indian went back to his Medicine Man who put a poultice made from a Chaparral bush on the wound; a medicinal herb, plus he drank tea made from the Chaparral. Within weeks his wound had healed. I've also taken Chaparral tea, it tastes nasty; but good for you.

This link is about Chaparral:
http://naturalhealthtechniques.com/herb-chaparral/

In the pictures attached; Papago ladies; Pascua woman and Pima Indian Man.

Justsayno

Post Number: 725
Posted on Friday, July 01, 2016 - 08:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Kenneth for the information. It appears the native Indians know many natural healing techniques that big pharma doesn't want you to know.

Brettw

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, July 07, 2016 - 08:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I note is this thread that no one is putting forward the correct ways to change your DNA like in the prophecies. I am a plasma scientist and do understand how to use Nano materials to change the DNA. Good health starts with a PH test of your urine. You must be in the upper levels of 8 or 9 for good health. Nano materials are the key to maintaining things at these level. What are Nano materials? Well that a great question. We have been consuming them since we started using fire it's self and are like most things in creation right in front of you but as the saying goes ,can't see the forest for the trees. Since the bronze age we have had everything we need to live longer and go to space but we don't see it.
There are 3 basic types of Nano materials used in health. Co2, Cuo and Ch3. Co2/Zink is the most important for health of the mind and body. The Co2 aligns the gravitational and magnetical of the body= blood plasma and blood. Co2 zink is made of Nano materials of Zink and is made in several different ways to achieve different ends.The zink links with the emotion. The Ch3 is made of nano materials of Iron so that is energy. The Cuo is copper oxide so it's used to disinfect. It will kill viruses on contact because it links with the virus and takes the energy of the virus away.
If you want to live for 250 years plus this is how you do it. One stop eating meat. 2 learn how to make Nano materials of what I have listed. I am willing to share more but this would take many more posts for everyone to start to understand. 3 study Naturopathy. When you eat food it goes into the tummy gets broken down in nano materials goes into the small intesting where anther acid does the second break down into further nano state, the fields of the food is passed thought the large intestine and into the lymph where the body decides where and what cells to make good. So nano materials are the key to everything, even space flight. Food based hydrochloric acid and caustic soda are your basic tools. The Nano materials are call GANS gaseous nano state, it is what we are made of infact all life is made of it. It is made by using salt and materials listed earlier copper, zink and iron in saying that there are more types of Gans food gans and the other groups already listed. Food gans is used to feed yourself the zink co2 ch3 and cuo are used to control your health. If you feed yourself with gans it is pure energy and best taken in liquid plasma. I here you ask what the hell is that. It;s water. When you make Gans the water holds between the fields of the hydrogen and oxygen "energy" It has nothing to with the assumptions of current science of this nonsensical up quarks and down quark rubbish. Each partical of hydrogen and oxygen attract each other just like a magnet has 2 fields ,just like the planet with the fields showing.
Anyways this is enough for this post. Good health to you all

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 469
Posted on Monday, July 25, 2016 - 10:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Brettw

Yes the aggression is top priority, then we can fix the short lifespan, we need to fix the agression issue first, religion needs to vanish before we can travel rofl, I did a post at least a few years ago that pinpoints the aggression task and a few surprises

After the agro is fixed the acid that causes age can be addressed using a few methods

Salome
Ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 470
Posted on Monday, July 25, 2016 - 11:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Brett my thoughts so far on aggression/short lifespan

The methods to fix short lifespans and aggression (so far) is
1: if already born: teleporter is used (so can't fix yet, won't be long though, they can teleport atoms ATM, they need more insight about The Creation,after The Figu find equations that improve upon the force field tech some countries have) (pain free and as quick as a teleport)
In conjunction with E=T7 and M=T7 Matter creation equation and theories that spring forth

2:if unborn: genetic manipulation

3: meditation/ evolution of spirit/mind changes DNA
Many I think have done this , I was very aggressive before I read Billy's work, now I see disgrace and I don't want to be disgraceful

If you know your stuff Brett, you are in a position to discover/fix way more than mans aggression, it's small cheese but first priority in importance, find my post (is in this thread)(or I can for you) gives the necessary agreement for use, it will give the right person keys to many things

Logic,Love and Balance
will see us through
I ask my Spirit to make it so
The Figu is in the Know ;-)
What's your cause?
All is cause n effect
It's what we project

Salome
Ilovebilly

The future and past is now (know it)
Thought is time
Are milestones of evolution
Meditation works, we mostly can't tell at first, a good test is ask yourself BIG questions then meditate looking at the candle with a picture of the sun in your head, you won't notice much if anything BUT, you will get a download that comes to life as you study/live insight will flow, do Mein Geist med daily
Easy to remember, I ask myself to release myself from confusion all the time Rofl
12 point med too
Truly you are the most shiny creation of The Creations idea :-) know it
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 471
Posted on Tuesday, July 26, 2016 - 07:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Also other ways like gene therapy might be unsuitable or at least undesirable for age and aggression as it's every cell, not local

That's why I didn't mention the other methods, happy to hear otherwise

Salome
Ilovebilly

C_andre

Post Number: 28
Posted on Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 02:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I made a search and i didn't found anything in the forum about this. This was released on Februar 2013. Anyone knows if there are a recent contact report about this message found in our dna as they claim?

“We knew the patterns weren’t naturally occurring,” explains Charles Watson, the lead scientist on the project, “but we couldn’t come up with any convincing explanation for them.

“On a whim, we started cross referencing the patterns with language databases,” he explains, “and we were shocked to find that the patterns corresponded to ancient Aramaic.”

Stunned by its discovery, the team contacted language experts familiar with Aramaic - the language Jesus Christ spoke in daily life.

Entirely decoded, the message reads: “Hello my children. This is Yahweh, the one true Lord. You have found creation’s secret. Now share it peacefully with the world.”

Yahweh is the biblical name for the Judeo-Christian god.

Inherit The Earth

The findings will be published in the journal Nature next month, and are expected to provoke the biggest scientific controversy since Charles Darwin published his theory of natural selection in 1859.

Salome,
Carlos A.

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 180
Posted on Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 07:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

May I interject here and say that the prominent YHWH at the time was ARUS and had made it perfectly clear to the prevailing geneticist that this Aggression gene be left active for his own personal gain and also so that he should need and use the soldiers for other world tactical sojourns that they would be readily available at any time needed. Otherwise the others were to be used as manual labor in the gold mines.

So the current prominent geneticist Semyase had to concur and obey and leave the trigger gene active, But he went behind his (Arus's) back and left it as an option with one switch active for the male and one inactive for the female and so that when needed it would be turned on by chemical means and those selected taken would then be taken off world for further training for war purposes

Thus the prevailing story of Cain and Abel used as a prime example but also where the feminine were strickly used for reproduction purposes only.

And the ruling population at the time were the Neanderthals.

bronzedesk (Mat) p.s "Submitted this as just a thought to ponder on above many of those to choose from."
And the end of all our exploring, will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time.
~ T. S. Eliot

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1193
Posted on Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 10:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Gold mines"? Sounds like Sitchin disinformation.

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 181
Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2016 - 06:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Michael,

Yes it does, doesn't it ... kind sir!

bronzedesk (Mat)
And the end of all our exploring, will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time.
~ T. S. Eliot

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1195
Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2016 - 01:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think CLEAR distinctions should be made when quoting other sources and that they certainly shouldn't be mixed with Meier's information without a reference to where in the information Meier has published it.

Thanks.

Watchdog

Post Number: 116
Posted on Thursday, September 08, 2016 - 05:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

On MH's post 1195.

I totally agree. If we mix in other material that isn't Billy related, We'll end up with another bible.
David AKA Watchdog. USA

C_andre

Post Number: 29
Posted on Wednesday, September 14, 2016 - 01:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can anyone translate this?

435 Kontakt
Donnerstag, 5. Oktober 2006, 15.16 Uhr

Billy Dann noch eine Frage, die euer hohes Alter betrifft: Was ist der Grund, dass ihr ein Durchschnittsalter von 1050 Jahren erreicht? Das wäre für uns einmal interessant zu wissen, wenn du darüber reden darfst.

Ptaah
79. Das Warum ist kein Geheimnis, doch das Wie, das darf ich nicht in Einzelheiten nennen:
80. Das Erreichen unseres hohen Alters ist genbedingt, wobei dafür durch Genmanipulation die notwendigen Voraussetzungen geschaffen wurden, die ich in Einzelheiten nicht nennen darf.
81. Über einen Faktor der gesamten Genmanipulation kann ich jedoch wenige Worte sagen, und zwar in bezug darauf, dass eine Genveränderung im Zusammenhang mit dem Sauerstoff äusserst massgebend ist.
82. Zuviel Sauerstoff ist für den menschlichen Organismus ein Faktor der Zerstörung - zumindest für uns und für den Erdenmenschen und verschiedene andere Menschheiten.
83. Also musste durch eine Genmanipulation dieses Übel in der Weise behoben werden, und zwar dadurch, dass durch eine Genveränderung der Organismus viel mehr Antioxigene produziert, während auch die freien Radikalen sehr stark reduziert werden usw.
Billy Dann ist Sauerstoff gar nicht so wertvoll für den menschlichen Organismus.

Ptaah
84. In geringeren Mengen schon, wenn der Organismus genügend Antioxigene produziert.
85. Das bezieht sich aber nicht nur auf den Menschen, sondern auch auf die Tiere und die Welt des Getiers.
Billy Wenn ich dich richtig verstehe, dann ist das der eigentliche Hauptfaktor, der das Altern beeinflusst - ich meine, dass der Organismus zuviel Sauerstoff und zuviel freie Radikale hat?

Ptaah
86. Im Groben kann das so gesagt werden.
87. Das Ganze aber zu erklären, würde zu lange dauern und mir auch nicht erlaubt sein.

Billy Verstanden - die Direktiven.

Watchdog

Post Number: 118
Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2016 - 08:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

C_andre

Type in your browser "Translate German to English" BUT realize the translation might not reflect the true message due to the differences in the two languages. Take it as a general translation.

Billy:
Then still a question that relates to your old age : What is the reason that it reached an average age of 1050 years ? That would be interesting for us to know even if you are allowed to talk about it.

Ptaah:
84. In lesser amounts already when the organism produces enough Antioxigene .
but 85. This applies not only to humans but also to animals and the world of animals and other creatures.

Billy:
If I understand you correctly , then that is the actual main factor that affects the aging - I mean that the organism has too much oxygen and too much free radicals ?

Ptaah:
86. Roughly can be said so.
explaining 87. The whole , however , would take too long and not be allowed to me.
David AKA Watchdog. USA

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 426
Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2016 - 08:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi C-andre,

(A quick summary only)

Billy asks Ptaah why Plejaren live on average 1,050 years.

Ptaah replies
- it was made possible via a gene-manipulation
- as too much oxygen destroys the human organisms they had as well to change gene(s) so that the body organisms produced more anti oxygens

Billy was surprised that oxygen could cause problems

Ptaah
In small amounts the oxygen may be beneficial if the body produces enough anti oxygen.
The same apples for animals.

Billy
So the main influence for the body’s aging is that the body has too much oxygen and too many free radicals?

Ptaah
Roughly speaking – yes (but to explain the details would take too long) and he is not allowed to reveal more.

Salome,

Bill

C_andre

Post Number: 30
Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2016 - 02:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks

Hawaiian

Post Number: 241
Posted on Friday, September 16, 2016 - 01:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Brettw,

Interesting post, is your Zink actually Zinc? I know the Plejarens suggest we take extra Zinc & vitamin C, the additional amounts I’m not sure of. Ionized water or alkaline water has a PH level of around 8-10, but reverts back to normal PH 7 water after 48 hours.
In the Psyche book on page 198, BEAM speaks about “Magnetopathy” and how to meditate using “wishful thinking” during the 3 to 7 days (depending on one’s condition) to discipline the subconscious in order to start the healing process of physiological illness. However this does not mean it is only appropriate for this particular type of illness as you can compare its possible connections to the statement below.

There are no scientific records of how the (not too ancient) Hawaiian kahunas used to cure broken bones which to some extent is similar to what Billy describes in Magnetopathy, because this medicinal art was made illegal up to 1970’s by missionary influence in Hawaii. From what I gather, before the curing session took place the kahuna had to convince the patient that he/she needs to be receptive and believe a cure is possible before he starts, otherwise the treatment will not take place.
The Kahuna then chants (similar to meditation) and slowly without touching, move his hands above the broken arm or leg while at the same time thinking of an entire new replacement. While the process is going on, the patient will feel a strong warmth as the Kahuna’s hand is moved across the broken part.
There are some actual documentation, but it is buried deep in Hawaiian archives when it was a sovereign nation with its own newspapers not yet contaminated by religious censorship. Maybe someone would like to look into it for further research application.
Anyways, Billy has proven that the conscious mind is capable of altering even the atomic structure of metal coins as he has done to several coins. So it’s quite plausible that Kahunas did this type of healing.
I have personally witnessed how successful a kahuna purged a haunted house I lived in for two years after some Catholic priest failed, inspite of his holy water, bible, beads and chants to his god Jesus Christ. And yet these religious brain washed nutcases still call us native peoples including Indians as “heathen savages” practicing pagan beliefs and need to be “saved” by some make believe “Micky Mouse”!

Votan

Post Number: 583
Posted on Saturday, September 17, 2016 - 04:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian

There you have it people have dismissed the work that Jose Silva did with the same thing except, he taught us that the MIND is a powerful thing and that given the right training it can do all that and more.

So if people do not understand or experienced this then they should not criticise.
joe

Kenneth

Post Number: 428
Posted on Sunday, September 18, 2016 - 12:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tat_tvam_asi,

On your post Number 426. It appears that on some planets, anti oxygen is needed; maybe above 23%, it would appear that a little higher oxygen content on Earth, not to exceed 23% would be beneficial to the human body?

- - - - - - - - - - -

Hello Billy,
… It is my understanding that the planet Erra has a much richer oxygen atmosphere than Earth. …

ANSWER:
… (Note by CF: The atmosphere is not that much richer in oxygen that this would present a danger. On the contrary it is more beneficial to the human beings health.)

Skywatcher,
Posted on Saturday, March 05, 2005 - 11:30 am

http://www.theyfly.com/gaia/answers.html

Sincerely
Kenneth

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page