Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 31, 2016

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Aging, Aggressive Genes & Human Health » Archive through October 31, 2016 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Cpl

Post Number: 826
Posted on Sunday, September 18, 2016 - 09:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is just my opinion, but it seems to me that the "anti oxygens" really means "antioxidants". Antioxidants, like those found in vitamins, can cancel out free radicals. The oxygen that is harmful is the O1 molecule as opposed to the beneficial O2 molecule. They are both forms of oxygen. If I understand it correctly, the O1 leads to the formation of free radicals. O2 is generally beneficial. If the O2 molecule or the O3 (ozone) molecules break down leaving a free O1 molecule roaming around then these can, again if I understand correctly, become harmful free radicals; and these breakdowns do occur.

Of course, one can have too much of anything, even O2. Our planet has slightly lower than optimum oxygen (O2) levels. I read Billy's detail on this recently but do not remember where, or the exact figures, so do check on what I am saying here. Just the matter of 1 degree increase or decrease in oxygen content is a big change. I don't think we need that much more, but a little change has a great effect over time. Erra does have more oxygen, just a little. There are other atmospheric contents that are lacking on our Earth too. In future times, I think I read, we improve our atmosphere making it more optimal for ourselves, and one prophecy or prediction says we will one day make a kind of bottled atmosphere we can take to give us a little better charge, so to speak.
Chris

Use to the full both the heart and head and never lose either.

Cpl

Post Number: 827
Posted on Sunday, September 18, 2016 - 06:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It seems a correction is in order. In the Procedure to create peace and prosperity on Earth put out by Figu it says the earth's oxygen level should be increased from 20% to around 30%. So it seems I was and the planet is way off on that one.
Chris

Kenneth

Post Number: 430
Posted on Sunday, September 18, 2016 - 06:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cpl,

Do you have a reference for that Oxygen information?

Sincerely
Kenneth

Votan

Post Number: 584
Posted on Sunday, September 18, 2016 - 07:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cpl

Seems strange that at a discussion,Plajeran stated that to lie longer we need less oxygen.

Which is right?
joe

Cpl

Post Number: 828
Posted on Sunday, September 18, 2016 - 09:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One of the best antioxidants is said to be hydrogen, the H in H2O, water. There is a lot going around on this now after the discovery in Japan of its remarkable antioxidant properties. Probably the cheapest and easiest way of utilizing hydrogen for one's health is with hydrogenated water. You can get the basic info here and also see an informative very short video: http://pro.lfb.org/LFW_turapitch3995fil6_0516/L404S900?h=true.

You don't have to buy the advertised product (which is cheap anyway) as hydrogenated water is available now, at least in Japan. Here we have bottled H water and the cheap water purifier I bought recently to replace our old one has a built in hydrogenizer at no extra charge. That purifier (a Panasonic counter-top TK-AS44) too is a cheap (around $300) machine with about a ten year filter supply.

Basically the increased hydrogen attracts free radicals and eliminates them from the body while leaving good oxygen molecules unchanged. It is now claimed to be a very strong antiaging agent, and helps eradicate all kinds of disease from the body. Again, you can check it out here: http://pro.lfb.org/LFW_turapitch3995fil6_0516/L404S900?h=true.
Chris

Cpl

Post Number: 829
Posted on Monday, September 19, 2016 - 02:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kenneth,
The 30% level is from Billy and Figu 's "The procedure to create peace and harmony on Earth."
Chris

Cpl

Post Number: 830
Posted on Monday, September 19, 2016 - 03:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Votan,

Given that we are working with a somewhat questionable English translation, I would say it's more a question of which oxygen. We need more O2 but less O1. They are both forms of oxygen. As I understand it, O1 are single oxygen molecules that are separated or stripped from a more complex compound. These cause oxidation, free radicals and aging etc. Examples are the Browning of an apple cut in half and left in the open, and rust. O1 is, I'm pretty sure, a free radical that roams around finding something with which to readily attach itself. This is aging caused by oxygen (the O1 oxygen). The oxygen (O2) in the atmosphere, however, is too low. We need more O2. So as I see it, it's a bit of a science discussion between the two of them on the double-edged sword that oxygen presents.

This became a popular topic around the time a section of the public became interested in using hydrogen peroxide, which is H2O2. It is water (H2O) with an extra oxygen molecule (O1) added. Again, as I see it, the controversy surrounding hydrogen peroxide's very diluted use internally was whether the hydrogen got stripped off leaving more beneficial O2 in the body to fight disease (because bacteria and cancer cannot survive in high O2 oxygen environments), or whether the extra oxygen molecule (O1) added to the water (H2O) breaks off and becomes a harmful free radical causing harm to the body. Doctors generally support the latter view because there is chemical evidence for it and O1 can cause cancer. O2, on the other hand can eradicate cancer, as Warburg back in the early 20th century showed which won him the Nobel prize.

Hope this helps. It's an interesting subject. I find it helps to think of oxygen, like many researchers do, as a double-edged sword. So it becomes an issue of which one we are getting. Oxygen stripped down to its basic level of O1 is harmful, but the oxygen we breathe in the atmosphere is O2 made of two oxygen molecules and it is essential for our life and health.
Chris

Cpl

Post Number: 831
Posted on Monday, September 19, 2016 - 03:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

The rest is general knowledge and my opinion and is not taken from any CR.
Chris

Norm3

Post Number: 65
Posted on Monday, September 19, 2016 - 03:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy warned about Pet Diseases.

Cuddling your kitten could KILL you: CDC warns adorable felines carry deadly bacteria that causes brain swelling and heart infection
http://tinyurl.com/zefsge2

Votan

Post Number: 586
Posted on Monday, September 19, 2016 - 04:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cpl

Thanks good answer. Do they know what causes the breakdown fro O2 to O1.
joe

Votan

Post Number: 587
Posted on Monday, September 19, 2016 - 04:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi

I tried to search the section on blood donation but came up with blood or donation.

Does anybody know what Billy says about donating blood and why some religions are against it.

Also science now says it is good to give blood as your body makes new blood which is beneficial to your health.
joe

Cpl

Post Number: 832
Posted on Monday, September 19, 2016 - 09:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,

The breakdown of O2 to O1 happens all the time. It's a natural process of change (and I think entropy which is basically the aging or dissolution or things, everything eventually). Oxygen is readily attached to other molecules so it is a common occurrence. Even in water H2O you have an O1 to two hydrogen. This is probably why even water, necessary as it is, can age one; and it can explain the popularity of hydrogen-rich water which counteracts the free radicals. I am not sure how that works chemically (as a formula) in the water. Of course, chemically treated water has even more free radicals because O1 is not their only source by any means. Again, see the video linked above. He explains this simply and clearly.

It's interesting how Billy needs little water. Maybe this helps him avoid a lot of O1? I, on the other hand, need a lot of water and fluid, so need to exercise caution with the water I drink, and other drinks. It is easy to become dehydrated in warm climates without recognizing it. So each person has to work out for themself their optimum water intake. Billy, mentions this when talking about his need for little water in one of the CRs (sorry, I don't recall which one, but think it is later than the seventies).
Chris

Kenneth

Post Number: 432
Posted on Tuesday, September 20, 2016 - 09:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

All,

Very good input by all; we may be onto something?

Gilgamesh is probably currently working as a scientist on Earth where he has access to "heavy water" which he needs for sustainment of his material form.

Heavy water is a form of water that contains a larger than normal amount of the hydrogen isotope deuterium, rather than the common hydrogen-1 isotope that makes up most of the hydrogen in normal water.

https://www.google.com/search?q=formula+for+heavy+water&oq=formula+for+heavy+water&aqs=chrome..69i57.5839j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Gilgamesh, whose original lifespan was 120,000 years (but is now reduced to about 50,000 years), will live here for the rest of his life. He cannot go back to his people even if he had a beamship to fly to his native planet as it no longer exists since it was destroyed in a catastrophe. All of it's inhabitants have died. It had previously existed 20 million light years away from Earth in a spiral galaxy known as M94, NGC 4736.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Gilgamesh

About Gilgamesh and water; 222 Contact Report
https://youtu.be/BcwsXOAidck

Hugo

Post Number: 259
Posted on Tuesday, September 20, 2016 - 11:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cpl, thanks for the info on the benefits of hydrogen water! I'm getting a machine now too.

Cpl

Post Number: 833
Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 08:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, it is interesting about Gilgamesh and heavy (a form of H?) water, Kenneth. Thanks for sharing that.

As a footnote to this little water thread:

As far as I can find out, oxygen added to ordinary water also helps counteract the negative effects of the usual O1 in water. This is oxygenated water, that was on sale a few years back and still is in some places. It was used by athletes and added to fish pond water to successfully increase the size of fish here in Japan. This oxygenated water was even used in Japan in the 90s to cure at least one patient in a medical facility in Kobe of gangrene of the foot. The patient soaked his foot in this oxygenated water for a while daily and it saved his foot and leg from amputation. I saw this on a Japanese TV news program which showed the patient taking a walk down the street afterwards. Another form of oxygenated water (there is more than one type, probably depending on the oxygen concentration, which determines the use) was used to water golf courses which completely obviated the need for weedkillers and fertilizers. The greens were immaculate, and it was, of course, a lot cheaper than using chemicals in the water. The bottles of oxygenated drinking water here in Japan had 2x, 5x and up to 10x the ordinary oxygen content of water. I used to drink them myself and felt great with them. They are seldom seen these days, and one can wonder whether pharmaceutical corporations campaigned by highlighting the potential dangers of very high oxygenated water and so got them taken off the market so their products could keep market share. Makes one wonder.

This oxygenated water would, if I understand correctly, move the oxygen away from the H2O's O1 towards O2 but not so much as to make it H2O2 which would make it hydrogen peroxide and so far too strong in oxygen to be drunk, though it can be used as a gargle or mouthwash if you check the bottle label on the pharmacy version and are sure to spit it all out. More usually, H2O2 is used as a disinfectant on scratches and wounds etc i.e. externally to kill bacteria and safeguard against infection.
Chris

Hugo

Post Number: 260
Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 02:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cpl, I got this one which is not too expensive. Hopefully it does the job and is not a cheap fake.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/EHM-Electronic-H-Pitcher-Hydrogen-Alkaline-Water-Ionizer-Generator-Cup-Flask-/121857612386?var=&hash=item1c5f479a62:m:mC43CB3KnBDDLcKHDbQRn5Q

Billy should talk more about the health benefits of things like this to help all the people presently following the case now and not leave things for future people to discover. We need all the help we can get now.

Kenneth

Post Number: 433
Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 06:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding Human Health, D2O and 2H2O is the same thing; they are both Heavy Water.

https://www.britannica.com/science/heavy-water

To be clear, H202 is Hydrogen Peroxide and must not be consumed full strength! With 35% food grade H2O2, only use 10 drops or less in a glass of water, it MUST BE DILUTED. This puts more oxygen into your system when you body breaks it down, which fights disease (dis-ease).

Hydrogen Peroxide is a natural substance found in trace amounts in rain and snow.

http://www.drinkh2o2.com/

Physical properties of ordinary and heavy water Property 1H2O, 2H2O (D2O)

Molecular weight, 12C scale
Water
0.998 g/cm³ (liquid at 20 °C, 1 atm)

Density at 25°C, g/cm3

Heavy water solid
1.0177 g/cm3, solid (at m.p)

2H2O ice will sink in regular water. Hence the name, Heavy Water.

Cpl

Post Number: 834
Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 09:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You can call me Chris, Hugo. Cpl are my initials.

That looks like quite a nice one. Here is one that might be good for Aussies, and those who travel. It's only $35.62: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Silver-Alkaline-Energy-Flask-Ionizer-Water-Bottle-Cup-Booster-with-Free-Case-NEW/371420469167?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140106155344%26meid%3D53797e0c69cb40749709097a81b02230%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D4%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D121857612386.
That's an Ebay link. If it doesn't activate it's a new flask called the "Silver Alkaline Energy Flask Ionizer Water Bottle Cup Booster with Free Case."

I often wish Billy had talked more about health matters; but the field is immense now. Where would it end? He does, also, cover a great deal on health matters. No one person could write everything about everything, and his main task is to bring forward the treasure encased in the spiritual teaching, which he is doing more than anyone else in history has ever done. Besides, we do have to search out everything for ourselves.

Next week I am back at uni full-time so will not have time to participate here further for a while.

Nice sharing with you all.
Chris

Bianca

Post Number: 142
Posted on Monday, October 31, 2016 - 12:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just my 2 cents worth about oxygen: I have been taking H2O2= hydrogen peroxide for a year, and it makes me feel great! It cleansed my digestive system, and I lost weight, few issues i had have all gone, my head is clearer, my energy I up and the aches and pain are gone too, I had teeth problems and refused to have them pulled out, and now no problems any longer. I take it everyday but in purified water never regular tap water. With that I add minerals in a liquid form to complete the treatment.
I read how Christian Bernard the doctor who performed the first heart transplant way back then, was advocating its use on daily basis for himself and his patients, he soon fell out of favour with the medical fraternity. There is much information about its effectiveness and health benefits too.
It sprouts seeds in 2-3 days instead of weeks and it has so many wonderful and healthy benefiting applications.
There is a doctor who also created its dry form and its in a a capsule, this too works great but slightly in a different way.
…Everything is in One, and One is in all, and everything is there in this infinite Creation for every single being, and the single being is there for the whole extensive All.
OM

Hugo

Post Number: 291
Posted on Monday, October 31, 2016 - 08:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bianca, I too have noticed a difference ever since I been using it for the past month or so. A general sense of well being. No more aches and pains and I also have more energy too. And like you I only use purified water to make the hydrogen water. Thanks to CPL for pointing this out. The P's should have spoken more in the notes about the benefits of hydrogen water. I would have got it much earlier.

Votan

Post Number: 625
Posted on Monday, October 31, 2016 - 08:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bianca

Where do you get hydrogen peroxide and what sprouts seeds.
joe

Kenneth

Post Number: 473
Posted on Monday, October 31, 2016 - 08:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bianca,

Thanks for your blog;
I too use H2O2 = hydrogen peroxide. it has done everything that you stated and more. Using 35 percent, I have to work up to ten to fifteen drop in an 8 ounce glass. This product appears to fight the contaminated atmosphere issue that we have talked about and brought folks back to a healthful state; who knows, maybe future generations of those taking H202 will be more genetically equipped to deal with the contaminated atmospheric conditions; which includes certain cancers.

Kenneth

Cpl

Post Number: 848
Posted on Monday, October 31, 2016 - 11:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bianca, I also use H2O2 as one of the ingredients (others are baking soda, sea salt, water, and wine vinegar) for a foot soak that seems to halt the spread of toe fungus. It is claimed to be a cure, but after a month I find it halts it's progress rather than being a complete cure, unless that occurs after several months.
Chris

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page