Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 15, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Aging, Aggressive Genes & Human Health » Archive through January 15, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Cpl

Post Number: 849
Posted on Monday, October 31, 2016 - 11:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is that dry form magnesium oxide, Bianca?
Chris

Use to the full both the heart and head and never lose either.

Cpl

Post Number: 850
Posted on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 07:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hydrogen peroxide can be bought at a pharmacy. There are two types usually on sale: 3% and 35%. The 3% has stabilizers in it and so isn't as pure as 35%. The 35% needs to be used and stored very carefully, however, due to its very corrosive strength. I dilute 35% with 20 parts water to make a few liters of 1.5% which I find ideal as a mouthwash to be spat out afterwards. This mouthwash was recommended (even at 3%, though I find that bit strong) by the late Dr. Douglass. On the back of some bottles it even says it can be used as a mouthwash. It was typed on the back of a bottle I bought in an Australian pharmacy (drug store if you're American).

The 3% is easy to buy, but some places you have to sign for 35% due to its strength and lesser public demand. This is understandable these days because it could be used for ulterior purposes. If it gets on the skin it needs to be washed off immediately. At this strength the oxygen in it is the death dealer that Ptaah talks about. Hence it's recommended to be diluted 10-1 or more, or used just drops at a time in water, as Kenneth mentioned.

If you are traveling and need something to purify your water remember that H2O2 is a universal written chemistry language. You could probably go into almost any chemist in any country in the world where your language is not spoken, and with a piece of paper with H2O2 written on it you'd be shown some for sale.
Chris

Cpl

Post Number: 851
Posted on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 08:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"The P's should have spoken more in the notes about the benefits of hydrogen water."
If I may take your statement out of context, Hugo, I think most good teachers really only answer questions rather than just give out info without being asked. If we don't ask we don't learn or find out. So I guess the reason the Plejaren haven't talked about it before is because they were not asked. Now, that's not to fault Billy for not asking. Why should he know there was something about H water to ask? This is new knowledge after all.

Thinking about it, it is quite remarkable how many excellent yet simple sounding questions Billy has asked that have led to the immense wealth of knowledge coming forth from the Plejaren. There is a skill to asking the right questions to gain the most suitable knowledge.

Also, let's not forget that this discussion on H water is essentially our extrapolation. It seems very likely there is a connection, but as you point out, Hugo, the P haven't specifically mentioned anything on it yet.
Chris

Str0323

Post Number: 61
Posted on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 09:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone.
I purchased some magnesium sticks from Dr. Hydrogen but the instructions were printed in Japanese. Any help or suggestions are appreciated. Thanks, Scott.

Bianca

Post Number: 143
Posted on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 10:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It is great to know that people are putting their fears aside and learning the incredible benefits of 35% HP. It it used in cheese making and animals houses etc. I sprout seeds by spraying the seeds with a fine mist of a mix of half a cup of purified water with 3 drops of 35%. The spraying container must not be plastic.
When I had a cold that persisted for weeks, I didnt have a netti pot so I decided to experiment and tried a mix of half a cup = 125 ml of warm water with 10 drops of 35% HP and sprayed my nostrils, first 5 times a day then reduced to 2 times a day, and in one week I was back to normal again. It cleared my congestion and my head and with that I also took it orally.
I know of some organic farms using it for stock and in their garden produce. I think of rain...
http://www.instituteofscience.com/rosenow.html follow some links, its worth the time.

You can buy it over the net but check carefully first. Never take it on a plane!

No I never use Magnesium oxide because it 'flushes out' everything, the body cannot absorb it.
I use Magnesium Chloride from Dr. Carolyn Dean. It tastes like sea water and works wonders especially if I have a headache or tingling in my leg.
There is a powder form that is suppose to help neurological issues called Magnesium Bisglycinate. Worth listening to Dr. Russell Blaylock a neurosurgeon.
http://www.blaylockhealthchannel.com/

I also discovered the best solution to replace anti- biotics, it is = Colloidal Silver. Now i make it myself and it works out very cheap. So depends what my issue is, I supplement with my choice of alternatives. I take it everyday to keep my teeth and gums healthy, because sometimes topical application is not enough, the silver must get absorbed in the blood stream. Works fast if you get burned, or have scratches or a bad cut, etc. the wound literally heals in slow motion.

http://www.allanksutton.com/
http://www.thesilveredge.com/

I first bought "My Colloidal Silver" here in Melb. then when I was well I bought the machine and now make it myself.

I just learnt some more incredible health information from www.meminerals.com how minerals work in our body. Dr. Ott explains that minerals are based on their atomic weight and unique frequencies of sound. Einstein and Tesla knew this and taught that too: that the nucleus in the every cell in our body is based on light and frequency of sound. That is why minerals must be partnered with the cells frequencies in order to heal an illness. He explains that each mineral should be taken separately from another, because of their unique frequency. Just imagine trying to listen to a radio broadcast each broadcasting on different frequencies, it would be all muddled up and scratchy. That's what would be happening inside the body if we took different minerals all at once.

I first did a cleanse with Bicarbonate of soda and lemon juice for 3 weeks. Amazing outcome as it creates a good pH balance in the digestive track, then the liver and then other organs. I lost weight! Today I still use Bicarb in my daily coffee because coffee is acidic and all our diseases come from over acidic body.
It helps to cook beans so much faster but after soaking them in Apple cider vinegar overnight.

The trick to overcome any illness or even a small health problem, is to persevere with the treatment. Just like doctors tell us to take all the medicine they prescribe, so therefore, also the same applies to alternative treatments, an illness didnt just appear overnight, it took time for it to develop. If something is working, then do it more often until the problem goes away. Invent new ways to treat it, this way will be unique to you because not one human being is the same as another, no 2 apple trees are the same either.

I followed http://drsircus.com/medicine/sodium-bicarbonate-baking-soda/the-pancreas-bicarbonate-and-diabetes-2
That's what cleared the ulcerative colitis i had for a few years.

I like to learn about the natural therapies then experiment myself, I feel there is no better way to acquire knowledge. Just like with Billy's material...and "The Might of the Thoughts"!

Salome}
…Everything is in One, and One is in all, and everything is there in this infinite Creation for every single being, and the single being is there for the whole extensive All.
OM

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 617
Posted on Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 08:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

re: Kenneth's Post Number: 530
Well, genetically we Earth humans are all, virtually the same. It appears that we are speaking about two issues other than spirituality and culture; that would be genetics and emotion/feeling to include passion. It comes into view that the typical labels applied to distinguish people by ''race'' have little or no biological meaning.
“While it may seem easy to tell at a glance whether a person is Caucasian, African or Asian, the ease dissolves when one probes beneath surface characteristics and scans the genome for DNA hallmarks of ''race.''
http://www.nytimes.com/2000/08/22/science/do-races-differ-not-really-genes-show.html

When describing the full range of peoples of Earth, the term 'race' is less accurate than the term 'species'. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Species). To reiterate, Earth hosts many species of the 'Human' family. The various species of mankind which inhabit this Earth are as genetically distinct as other globally distributed distinct species which can crossbreed, such as bears (Ursdae family), cats (genus Felidae), and dogs (genus Canis). In the West's peer-reviewed system of nomenclature, however, we make a moral exception for the taxonomic classification of humans whereupon 'Homo sapiens' is considered a single species. Any academic who disagrees with this stance is generally vilified. This is one of those career-ending obviations of the truth among the Leftist laundry list prevalent in academia's minefields. The reason this universalist stance is so guarded is generally as-yet undebated. Personally, I think it's got a lot to do with how some people superimpose it with religious fervor. Indeed, looking into the history of this stance, how it developed, who propones it, (if one dares...) is to look into the heart of a morally condescending superficial ideology which (apparently inadvertently) causes all sorts of problems in this world. More commonly, the Left's moral outrage frequently invokes 'racism' to describe any hint of an idea that all people are not the same. If we are being honest about it, however, we can at least move beyond referencing our most manipulative mainstream media as an authoritative objective source, which they most certainly are not.

The question of whether we are all genetically the same is at the crux of many issues germane to the Mission. In the Contact Notes we are warned that 'race-mixing', or more accurately 'species-mixing', is unhealthy for successive generations. You may not believe that, or may not want to believe that, but peer-reviewed statistical evidence for that finding is abundant, though you won't find it posted by the likes of the Washington Post or New York Times. Building a global society based on the idea that we are all the same is (IMHO) tantamount to global empire-building, and does not pay any homage to the delicious idiosyncrasies of the smaller, more defined identities that we have developed over the last tens of thousands, and per the Contact Notes even tens of millions of years. Again, my assertion is that there is nothing wrong with people being different from one another. It's a biological fact. There's nothing wrong with what has naturally evolved. However, it is wrong to deliberately turn a blind eye to the differences between us, broadly proclaiming us to all be the same, when such a stance leads directly to confusion, locked into unhealthy lives and sad situations, and results in social strife in many forms, all of this out of a sense of correcting the moral indignation and blind righteousness that's in plain denial of our biological and social reality. Again, my hope is for the FIGU to not shrink from this controversy, but to work together, contentiously if need be, in determining when it's best to respect our differences, and when to respect our similarities.
Life

Justsayno

Post Number: 763
Posted on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 08:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael, growing up I had always taken rascists to task, my explanation was that we are all the same under our skin. But you are saying that's wrong? I'm glad Billy's information explains to us that just like religion, rascism is genetically inherited. Which explains a lot. What I don't understand is US African Americans (the former slaves 150 years ago) who are part white, how can they disregard the white part of themselves, like it doesn't exist?
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 619
Posted on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 08:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Justsayno,

We are all the same in some ways, in the ways that are important to our spirits. However our differences are more than skin deep. There's nothing wrong with that. It just is.

I'm saying that it's the morally blind denial of these differences which leads to problems, both social and biological.
1. Social conflicts can arise between groups that do not think and act in the same ways, or have not the same priorities. In-group preferences naturally develop, and with it a fracturing of society.
2. Genetically incompatible matings can result in less healthy offspring, carried forward for many unfortunate generations until the common gene pool re-stabilizes. Darwin always wins. This is probably the most important factor. Genetic-mixing leads to (popularly ignored) health problems on a societal scale.
3. Identities get confused, as you point out. Mixed-heritage people lack that foundation of identity which is so useful in completely identifying with ancestors and invoking their strengths to face the challenges of the present. Mixed people are forced to consciously adopt aspects of their heritage. For example, President Obama famously writes in his biography that he felt the need to consciously choose to self-identify as a black man.
4. This all leads to the trivialization of genetic and cultural heritage. Being less important, history gets forgotten, and even civilization itself gets reinvented, leaving behind the refinements of the past. We lose our connections to what has gone before, and the pearls of wisdom learned in those circumstances.

Should mass race-mixing continue apace, these problems are not insurmountable, however it will take millennia of dedicated work to re-stabilize the gene pool, and the end result will be a society that neither resembles nor identifies with the original populations. There is a common concern in some circles that diminishing populations of white people, for instance, will fade into the immigrant races. Some people even openly work for just this, not caring how hypocritically 'racist' their own attitudes are. Already, befreckled red-haired lads and lasses are rather rare, an entire genotype that is disappearing from before our eyes while social justice warriors busily cry discrimination against brown-skinned people. Will we rebuild the populations of people when they've gone extinct? If the current racial biases are any indication, I think it unlikely. No one really wants to revive the race of Neanderthals. More likely, either the races survive the current onslaughts of moral indignation, or they are wiped out never to return.

If someone places zero value on genetic heritage, does that mean that everyone else should adopt that position as well? Raising the racism card is something I expected, because it's such an easy way to end an argument. Let's move beyond that inflammatory canard, and consider how we can move forward in a mutually creative peace.
Life

Msmichelle

Post Number: 237
Posted on Friday, January 13, 2017 - 07:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From my Black female perspective and my experience.... America does not support nor celebrate differences ...let me explain.... America has for Millenia supported the white European as the norm and other cultures such as the American Indian, Black Americans,
Asians and Spanish cultures as abnormal or unacceptable.... which created systematic hatred of oneself.... psychological confusion.... as a natural reaction those so-called unacceptable cultures or heritage will do everything in their power to be accepted and to be considered normal.... what's happening in Israel is a perfect example ....I agree We need to be equally accepted as Different and Not the same....question.... what makes a Whole?...More of the same or more of Differences?
MsMichelle

Hugo

Post Number: 308
Posted on Friday, January 13, 2017 - 03:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Some cultures should not mix with others. Some black African nations should not be allowed to immigrate to Western nations because they are not as spiritually evolved as whites and are more barbaric. Example look at all the black ghettos and % of crime the blacks cause in America even though they were originally brought over as slaves.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1259
Posted on Friday, January 13, 2017 - 07:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

Regarding "barbaric", etc., what race has been behind virtually every world war, Crusade, Inquisition, mass murder, overthrow of countries, governments, etc.?

Yoid

Post Number: 111
Posted on Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 12:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi!

I know lifespan depends on genes, food, workout, life situations etc.
Can consciousness or spirit affect genes to prolong lifespan, health, young looking to that point that if not that spirit(which for example is more evolved than the other spirit) it would be not possibble? I mean more evolved the spirit the longer lifespan in our world Earth, nowadays. Or it is

thanks

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 620
Posted on Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 01:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maybe it would help to paint a picture of what would be ideal, rather than focus solely on what's wrong.

"What makes a whole?" - MsMichelle

Can we design a better situation, where everyone would be as happy as they can be, where everyone is treated respectfully, fairly, where we can all get along and enjoy each other's company?
(I think we can...)
What would such a utopian dream look like?
Life

Msmichelle

Post Number: 238
Posted on Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 11:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo.... I forgot to add read contact report 556 and 625...plus countless others
Life...there was a planet which was mentioned by BEAM and P's about the three races living separately but in complete Harmony and Equality...that's what I Envision for the future.....
MsMichelle

Michael_k

Post Number: 41
Posted on Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 01:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hugo,

".......... they are not as spiritually evolved as whites and are more barbaric."

You are totally mistaking and wrong with this statement. You are mistaking "technological development" with spiritual evolvement. This with the impulse help from the Plejaren for the "technological development" in the western nations, had it reason.

You better read more CN/CR in details to correct yourself!

"Example look at all the black ghettos and % of crime the blacks cause in America ........"

The root cause of that you can find it in the book ARAHAT ATHERSATA, why the Blacks have become "useless/inferior" of themselves. You can also denie the true truthful message from the ARAHAT ATHERSATA level, but that should be your personal issue, either you like it or not.

If we should talk about crime, then no any "race" (nations) can speak themselves free out of it not to be guilty. Some more some less, but crime is crime. Who were and are the mastermind behind the organised immigration crime of the slavery from Africa as like todays organised immigration crime from the Middle East and North and East Africa. The transnational crime (cross-border crime), drogue cartels, organ crime, the many forms of mafia cartels, and so on and so forth?

Michael

Msmichelle

Post Number: 239
Posted on Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 11:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo.....the European males have been behind all of the "barbaric" conflicts on this planet... that's why the P's have reached out to them because they are the majority race and logically the P's assumed the majority race cares about all humanity majority or otherwise.. if you read the material you will as well spiritually evolved....
All Heritages need to be allowed to be who they are and express themselves as they choose and I agree we need to limit mixing of European, Africans, Indians, Asians, etc...... it has nothing to intelligence or spiritual evolution..... it is about preservation.....
MsMichelle

Hugo

Post Number: 309
Posted on Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 01:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi MH,

I'm talking about common people and not about powerful elites/nations. I think you may have missed my point. The blacks are of lower spiritual evolution then whites, so are their moral standards and culture.

I live in Australia and if we suddenly allowed million of black Africans to come and live here what would that do to our % of population crime figures? It will go way up just like in the USA where black % of crime figures are far worse then whites. Also we will have black no-go areas just like in the USA. Nothing good will come out of it if we allowed million of African blacks to come here.

Vice versa - If millions of whites immigrated to any African nation would their crime figures be as bad as the blacks there? Doubt it. Also think the whites would make it a better place, not worse.

If a white person went to live in a black African nation would they find the people and culture there barbaric? Yes.

That is what I mean with my statement that some cultures should not mix with others. Meier has said something like that too.

Corey

Post Number: 53
Posted on Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 07:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo I find your generalizations completely false. I live in the US, and deal with black people. True, hip hop culture permeates black youth, and makes a bad impression sometimes among the youth that criminality is something to aspire to, but among the other youth, and adults, most are more peaceful in their own way then my race, the white race. It is true that Billy has said that mixing of races is not recommended, but he has also said you can tell how civilized a nation is by how this nation treats it's poor people,in the US it is not good how the poor people are treated.
Salome/Corey Müske

Hugo

Post Number: 310
Posted on Sunday, January 15, 2017 - 12:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Statistics don't lie. The blacks are far more criminal then whites according to % figures.

Race and crime in the United States

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States

I never said all blacks are bad or less spiritually evolved. Just meaning generally.

Too much multiculturalism in world today.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 621
Posted on Sunday, January 15, 2017 - 06:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

“not as spiritually evolved as whites and are more barbaric.”

The goal of improvement of our collective situation is set back, inhibited, when we raise one group of people over another. Neither does it help our cause when we put down any group of people relative to others, no matter how much they deserve it. This has been a hard lesson for me learn. I hope you can learn from my mistakes without having to repeat them.

“what race has been behind virtually every world war, Crusade, Inquisition, mass murder, overthrow of countries, governments, etc.?”

The first answer that comes to mind, based on my lifetime of pointed historical research, is probably not the one for which you were fishing. In any case, no race has a monopoly on bad behavior. However, some groups of people, Nations, have adopted ideologies which allowed them to live in peace with their neighbors. This doesn’t mean that the peoples were incapable of violence, only that they collectively strove to avoid wars of aggression. Spinning the globe, pre-Abrahamic examples of 'noble savages' include the Hopi/Zuni in Arizona/New Mexico, the Kogi of Columbia, the Khoisan scattered in Africa, the Balinese of Indonesia, the Aynu of Northern Russia and Japan, and the wrongly-maligned Scandinavian peoples. The Hyperboreans sequestered in their inaccessible small towns, the reclusive inbred S. American tribes descended from advanced peoples long ago, and the ‘tall blue race’ of Shambhala, should also be included as thus-far peaceful peoples. Switzerland and Costa Rica were constitutionally modeled on this disciplined non-aggression philosophy, and more recently many other Nations have followed it as well. Despite our rocky past, or perhaps because of it, non-Abrahamic humankind around the world is making great strides towards living in peace. It’s the moral condescension, the superimposition of ’higher’ morality that has been one of our most intractable problems leading to barbarity.

What these Nations have in common is that they are non-expansionist, non-judgemental, non-invasive. They don’t establish colonies or spread their ideologies. They are not trying to expand or grow into other Nations, nor are they trying to alter other peoples. They don’t prey upon other peoples.

“Can consciousness or spirit affect genes…”

Yes, consciousness can. This is borne out in both the Meier material and the field of epigenetics.

“…there was a planet which was mentioned by BEAM and P's about the three races living separately but in complete Harmony and Equality…”

Yes, I was also inspired when I read that. It IS possible for us to all get along. If they can find a way, so can we. Thanks for addressing that question, MsMichelle.

“You are mistaking "technological development" with spiritual evolvement.”

There is a direct correlation between spiritual advancement and average intelligence, and with it technological capacity and societal organization. We can’t move beyond a truth that’s denied. And with all the best truthiest of truths, there’s nothing really wrong with being younger or older. It’s just a fact of life. However, to reiterate my first point, once the truth is acknowledged there’s no reason to jump up and down on this emotionally hot button again and again. We don’t need to measure ourselves against each other and find some lacking or hold some on high. That’s counter-productive. Let’s just figure out how to help each other to better ourselves.

“All Heritages need to be allowed to be who they are and express themselves as they choose…”

I’m soooo glad we are on the same page now with this.

“I think you may have missed my point.”

This is my problem as well. A truth denied is a truth that hangs in front of us like an unanswered question, a stop sign to progress. Let’s move beyond this point, please.

“…you can tell how civilized a nation is by how this nation treats it's poor people…”

Overpopulation is a huge part of our conundrum as well.

“Too much multiculturalism in [the] world today.”

What multiculturalism has become is a boundariless mixing of cultures. When multiculturalism is promoted, pushed even through emotional imperatives in the cause of globalism, then it’s just destructive. People are losing the meaning in their lives.

I hope we can focus on the positive, neutral positive, focus on defining our ideals and how we can aim for them. Simply nipping at each other with truths and moral denials is not getting us anywhere. Instead, let’s figure out how we can all get along. There is a way. We just have to get past the bumps in the road.

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!
Life

Learnmore12

Post Number: 76
Posted on Sunday, January 15, 2017 - 09:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo, as far as mixing of the races are concerned, it is mentioned in the CRs that it should not be done because by mixing of different races there could be mixing of the genes and eventually this leads to genetic mutation. Whereas, if we keep the races pure, there could not be any genetic mutation involved. This probably explains the fact that some of the infants born (as I am in the medical field), there are some conditions that these infants pose which we have never seen before or are extremely rare and cannot be explained why it happens. After I have reviewed their medical history, the only thing I can come up with is the genetic mutation that have caused during the formation of the body due to extensive mixing of different races from both parents. This fact has not been researched by the medical community yet, but I was able to come up with this observation only because I have read the CRs. This is just my observation. Thanks.

Jessy

Learnmore12

Post Number: 77
Posted on Sunday, January 15, 2017 - 09:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo, as far as I know, nowhere is it written that blacks as less spiritually evolved than white race. As far as crimes are concerned, those blacks that commit the crimes have had a poor upbringing by their caregivers and also of their surroundings. In some of the CRs it is written that spiritually evolved black race has come to this Earth just as White races have. So, the blacks by no means are less spiritually evolved just like you say.

Jessy

Votan

Post Number: 669
Posted on Sunday, January 15, 2017 - 11:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo

Why is that. Because they are not educated and if a white person commits the same crime they are not prosecuted.
joe

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page