Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 24, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Ancient Earth History in connection with information given by the Plejaren » Archive through May 24, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1287
Posted on Sunday, April 23, 2017 - 08:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The dinosaur stuff isn't in the Contact Reports and Meier has said that we don't have craft that can reach other planets in the solar system.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 550
Posted on Sunday, April 23, 2017 - 07:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Michael Horn
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Stardustwilly

Post Number: 101
Posted on Monday, April 24, 2017 - 07:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is where confusion starts, not to single anybody out, but people come here and post quotes from the contact notes, things I'm not sure I've read are written here. The only thing I have access to is the future of mankind website, maybe a couple others, but the only access, known about up until two years ago, was a book light years on the shelf. I believe back about thirty years ago, there was a small segment about this on a talk show, but with only I few minutes to cover the story, if you didn't know anything about it before, it just wouldn't mean much. I didn't even find this on the web till about two years ago, I almost had forgotten all about this, their was a main stream media show that wrote this off as a hoax, about the names of the two different shows about this case, it's been too long.

The info I got now is this site, and a few others, and some information is not the same,

About the contact notes, I look in the bookstore here, and there is about twelve contact notes books, about 50 dollars a piece, plus the other books, spiritual teaching books, adding up to close to $1200 dollars, if you don't read German, I don't see point to buy all the books, up until now it would have been very hard to learn a language, most you could have done, was find a how to book and a mail order house, or library, and maybe a few VCR tapes, paying sums of money for coarse's was out of the question, but now with even youtube videos, learning German is still hard, I'm not a language expert, but now if somebody was to buy only one or two contact note books, which number, numbers, would give the most relevant information, because it would be a couple years at earliest before I could make sense of the German notes.

Patm

Post Number: 462
Posted on Monday, April 24, 2017 - 09:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stardustwilly,

Another site you area free to review is http://creationaltruth.org.

On our homepage you will find the following paragraph:

We are continuously developing ourselves as individuals and as a group in both the study of the Spiritual Teaching and the study of the German language and incorporating our own consciousness processing results into our own everyday life. We encourage others to do the same for themselves. Nothing is more of a barrier to the thought impulses released in one's own processing of the texts than having to wait for someone else to translate a FIGU topic/article that is important enough for the translator to do their own translations and research and documenting of the results of their personally invested time. For those unable or just unwilling to learn the German language, they will always find themselves dependent on another translators interests or whims as to what gets translated. Our best recommendation is to, if you haven't already, begin your own study of the German language in conjunction with your own study of the Spiritual Teaching thus you will become free to translate the articles and texts that coincide with your own personal interests.

On our homepage in the right column you will also find links to other FIGU authorized sites and FIGU related websites, all of which present the FIGU material not only in German but also German/English where much of the FIGU information is already translated for you without a charge of any type to read it. There is also a list of FIGU books that have already been translated into English with links to authorized distributors of these books (which are not available in other online or local bookstores) at: https://www.creationaltruth.org/Home/LatestTranslations.aspx#FIGU-Book-Translations-487

Hope this helps.
Salome
PatM

Hugo

Post Number: 382
Posted on Monday, April 24, 2017 - 09:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Patm, I didn't know that was your website. Well done!

Are there any contact reports or anything else there that is not at FOM website?

Patm

Post Number: 463
Posted on Monday, April 24, 2017 - 10:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

Thank you however the website has been a 6.5 year group effort (not just me).
Regarding the contact notes we received permission from Benjamin Stevens in August of 2012 to publish all his translations of the contact notes as he is the only person to have a contract with Billy/FIGU to translate and publish them, however we have made several other commitments to FIGU regarding translation projects and will not be able to get around to publishing the contact notes for a while (still need to get approval for this from FIGU). A complete update of where we as a group are and what we have done over the last 6.5 years can be found in our last newsletter starting on page 6 if you are interested, it can be found at: https://www.creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=uFhH0ZvyO-o%3d&tabid=87&portalid=0.

A little history, however not ancient...

Salome
PatM

Andrew_grimshaw

Post Number: 22
Posted on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 01:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'Day Hugo,

As an example, CR 666 comes to mind:
Calumny by Mahesh Karumudi (an extract thereof):
https://creationaltruth.org/Portals/0/Documents/Articles/UFOlogy/Excerpt%20from%20Contact%20666%20-%20Calumny%20by%20Mahesh%20Karumudi-sec.pdf?ver=2017-01-09-070237-647
- The Silent Revolution of Truth -

Hugo

Post Number: 384
Posted on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 02:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Patm, thanks!

Andrew_grimshaw, I cannot forget CR 666 when it came out and read the link from it here! An insight to the mind and motive of our resident flip flop skeptic! :-)

Historeed

Post Number: 135
Posted on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 10:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It seems that archaeology is slowly catching up with the real history of humanity.

New Evidence Suggests Humans Arrived In The Americas Far Earlier Than Thought

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/04/26/525628056/new-evidence-suggests-humans-arrived-in-the-americas-far-earlier-than-thought
Matthew Reed

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 150
Posted on Sunday, May 14, 2017 - 08:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Fellows,

During my weekend reading of press releases on new research I came across this interesting article.

https://www.wits.ac.za/homonaledi/age/

Several researchers are admitting that archeology had gone terribly wrong in a key assumption about the development of humans on Earth, not expecting that there would have been vastly overlapping parallel strands of hominid species. Them now doubting their prior theories of global moves and settlements all starting from Africa.

This certainly falls in line with earlier claims from the Plejaren.

I did some weeks ago read in one of the German contact notes, a FIGU book or here on the forum that there were many more arising and becoming extinct again hominids on Earth than currently known about, and that scientists’ long-lasting assumption about the beginning of modern human beings in Africa would be wrong. That text said something about Northern Europe as place were the first humans with conscious consciousness evolved. Does somebody recall the source of that information?

Salome,
Stefan

Kenneth

Post Number: 665
Posted on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 03:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stefan_z2,

About 500,000 years ago, the terrestrial humans reached the point where they were able to make tangible inventions and hand tools etc., which were used in their daily life. It’s my understanding that this took place in the temperate zones; keep in mind that the Earth has changed where these temperate zones were located, as Earth’s axis has moved. The following link may be of help?

http://www.meiersaken.info/terrestrial_humans.html

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 557
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 12:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gday Stefan_z2

Where are the german contact notes please mate?

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 151
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 08:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Keneth,

That page is summarizing so nicely much of the overall story. Fun to read.

But if my memory does not fool me, one specific contact report did directly refute the currently still Earth-scientists-wise upheld claim that the modern human beings had all solely originated from the African continent. I am still searching for that source, already gone through the entirety of Block 7 and 10. But what I found when scanning through them is also pretty revealing in respect of Billy being ahead of scientists’ gradual discoveries and corrections of earlier claims.

See CR 248 paras 58 until 68.
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_248

Over there Ptaah is explicitly making the claim that true Earth-originated human beings of the OMEDAM level with conscious consciousness were evolving separately at different times on Earth, 3.7 million, 2.5 million and 1.5 million years ago. Thus, no monolithic tree with its sole root beginning in Africa.

And till reading CR 250 I was not aware of human footprints right next to those of dinosaurs, with those necessarily of extraterrestrial origin. Find below my translation of that snippet as a little service for Ilovebilly and those interested.

Salome,
Stefan

Ptaah:
93. That's right.

Billy:
On the Earth one can find human footprints next to dinosaur tracks that are millions of years old. These are both, impressions which, so to speak, have a size still considered normal today, as well as those which are gigantic and are therefore stemming from giants or titans, etc., and are of much older origin than the oldest found traces of hominids or their finds of bones, which happen to date back only 4.5 million years, although Earth-born humanoids had already lived nine to twelve million years ago. However, there are e.g. also ancient impressions resp. human footprints in small and large form next to dinosaurs’ tracks or elsewhere too, which are between 65 and 140 million years old. How do you explain this, considering that the first primal-human, hominid life-forms on the Earth have at earliest lived about nine to twelve million years ago?

Ptaah:
94. This is neither a secret nor a mystery, for all footprints of men of all magnitudes, from the dwarf beings to the giants, etc., are no traces of earthly human life-forms.
95. The imprints are truthly of people of planets foreign to the sun, who many million years ago visited the Earth or came for living here.
96. Many of them also died here, with fossil traces, footprints and bones that can still be found on the Earth today, testifying to this fact.
97. Human beings of the Earth only begun to exist nine to twelve million years ago.

Billy:
Good - new finds of hominids, as you told me a long time ago, will be made in the autumn of 2000 in East Africa, Abyssinia resp. Ethiopia or so. Fully per your own words, the bones will then be estimated to be about 5 to 6.5 million years of age. With the hominids, of course, I only mean their bones. Now the scientists still maintain that the last link of the primal hominids would be the Lucy find, which would prove that Darwin's theory of lies corresponds to the truth, namely, that the human being would derive from the monkey. This, although it is well-known in privy circles – which is however stubbornly concealed -, that Darwin, to prove his theory of lies, filed away at and pieced together monkey bones.

Ptaah:
98. This corresponds indeed to Darwin's doing at the time.
99. And, of course, today’s scientific assertion that the finds of the remains of the hominid life-form Lucy would represent the link between monkey and human being is erroneous and completely wrong, for truthly the human being does not derive from the monkey, but the monkey had the hominid-human life-form as origin.
100. This hominid-human life-form was already an early upright walker, and thus a life-form which was walking on the ground with its two legs, but lived nevertheless for the sake of safety also on trees, with for that purpose feet and toes as well as hands and fingers formed and shaped accordingly.
101. One could call these beings land-tree-human-beings.

Ptaah:
93. Das ist richtig.

Billy:
Auf der Erde lassen sich neben Saurierspuren auch menschliche Fussabdrücke finden, die Millionen von Jahren alt sind. Dabei handelt es sich sowohl um Abdrücke, die sozusagen eine auch heute noch normale Grösse aufweisen, als auch um solche, die gigantenhaft sind und also von Giganten oder Riesen usw. stammen und viel älteren Ursprungs sind als die ältesten gefundenen Spuren von Hominiden oder deren Knochenfunde, die ja nur auf etwa 4,5 Millionen Jahre zurückführen, obwohl erdgeborenen Humanoide bereits vor neun bis zwölf Millionen Jahren gelebt haben. Es gibt aber z.B. auch uralte Abdrücke resp. menschliche Fussspuren in kleiner und grosser Form neben Saurierspuren oder auch andernorts, die zwischen 65 und 140 Millionen Jahre alt sind. Wie erklärst du das, wenn doch die ersten urmenschlichen, hominiden Lebensformen auf der Erde frühestens vor etwa neun bis zwölf Millionen Jahren gelebt haben?

Ptaah:
94. Das ist weder ein Geheimnis noch ein Rätsel, denn bei allen Fussabdrücken von Menschen aller Grössenordnungen, von den zwergenhaften Wesen bis zu den Giganten usw., handelt es sich nicht um Spuren erdenmenschlicher Lebensformen.
95. Die Abdrücke stammen wahrheitlich von Menschen solfremder Planeten, die vor vielen Jahrmillionen die Erde besuchten oder hierherkamen, um hier zu leben.
96. Viele von ihnen starben auch hier, wobei versteinerte Spuren, Fussabdrücke und Knochen vielerorts noch heute auf der Erde zu finden sind und von dieser Tatsache zeugen.
97. Erdenmenschen gab es erst vor neun bis zwölf Millionen Jahren.

Billy:
Gut – neue Funde von Hominiden, so sagtest du mir vor längerer Zeit, werden im Herbst des Jahres 2000 in Ostafrika, in Abessinien resp. Äthiopien oder so gefunden. Die Knochen sollen, ganz deinen Worten gemäss, dann auf etwa 5 bis 6,5 Millionen Jahre geschätzt werden. Mit den Hominiden meine ich natürlich nur Knochen von diesen. Nun behaupten die Wissenschaftler aber noch immer, dass das letzte Glied der Ur-Hominiden der Lucy-Fund sei, was beweise, dass die darwinsche Lügentheorie doch der Wahrheit entspräche, dass nämlich der Mensch vom Affen abstamme. Dies, obwohl in eingeweihten Kreisen bekannt ist – was jedoch stur verheimlicht wird -, dass Darwin, um seine Lügentheorie zu beweisen, Affenknochen zurechtfeilte und zusammensetzte.

Ptaah:
98. Das entspricht tatsächlich dem damaligen Tun Darwins.
99. Und natürlich ist die wissenschaftliche Behauptung von heute irrig und völlig falsch, dass die Funde der Überbleibsel der hominiden Lebensform Lucy das Bindeglied zwischen Affe und Mensch darstelle, denn wahrheitlich stammt nicht der Mensch vom Affen ab, sondern der Affe hatte die hominid-menschliche Lebensform als Ursprung.
100. Diese hominid-menschliche Lebensform war schon früh ein Aufrechtgeher und so also eine Lebensform, die auf ihren zwei Beinen auf dem Boden einherging, nichtsdestoweniger jedoch aus Sicherheitsgründen auch auf Bäumen lebte, wofür auch die Füsse und Zehen sowie die Hände und Finger dementsprechend geartet und geformt waren.
101. Man könnte diese Wesen Land-Baum-Menschen nennen.

Kenneth

Post Number: 667
Posted on Saturday, May 20, 2017 - 10:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stefan_z2,

This is a picture that I posted some time ago, very interesting.

Kenneth

Linda

Post Number: 24
Posted on Saturday, May 20, 2017 - 03:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

I do not see a picture attached. Am I missing something?

Kenneth

Post Number: 668
Posted on Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 06:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Linda,

Not sure why you cannot view the picture. For whatever reason, your electronic device is not seeing the pic., one was attached. You might need to reboot your device or maybe check your settings?

Kenneth

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 152
Posted on Monday, May 22, 2017 - 06:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Fellows,

I have this morning for two reasons gotten a wow effect. The first one is because of the news that first researchers are now challenging the long standing and untouchable scientific claim that the origin of humanoids must be (Eastern) Africa. And guess what the new assumption says. Right, Europe.

http://www.uni-tuebingen.de/en/news/newsfullview-news/article/aeltester-vormensch-lebte-moeglicherweise-in-europa.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4530630/Did-chimp-human-ancestor-live-Mediterranean.html

The second “Billy told you so” effect relates to his described phenomena of humans on Earth also having a linked level of subconsciousness, which explains why per him persons at far distant places are during same time periods often occupying themselves with similar thoughts. With this effect also explaining the hard to believe pseudo-coincidental simultaneous inventions that are puzzling patent offices and courts. Such an effect might explain my sudden urge of wanting to find back that specific “human roots were not in Africa” statement of BEAM. A pity that I have still not found it, as it would come handy for Michael Horn’s collection of evidence.

Salome,
Stefan

Michael_k

Post Number: 47
Posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 08:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Stefan,

search in CR block 6.

Salome,
Michael

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1296
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 01:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone know the specific CR?

I want to blog about this and I remember reading Ptaah telling Meier about it.

Joe

Post Number: 501
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 06:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael,

Quetzal mentions something about it in contact report 217

"Billy: So once more: from your words, it again follows clearly and plainly that humans aren’t descended from the ape line but rather apes from the human line.
Quetzal: 82. That is correct because the Darwinian Theory of Evolution, that the evolutionary line of Earth human beings traces back to apes, is fundamentally wrong, for in truth, the evolutionary line of apes traces back to human beings.
83. Darwin was a deceiver in relation to the Man-Ape Evolutionary Line Theory because he secretly worked on ape bones and ape skeletons with a filing utensil, in order to adapt them into his claim and false theory and to present it to those scientists at that time who occupied themselves with the evolution of animals and humans."

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_217

Billy had mentioned something again in contact report 251

"The genetically-altered human beings have struggled to survive ever since their arrival in the SOL system so remote from Sirius, its planets and intelligences. The newcomers propagated offspring and ceaselessly evolved as terrestrials. Soon they will have developed the capability to embark into the Universe's vastness and to their Ur-Ur-points of origin. These actions contradict the unjustifiable claims of terrestrial scientists who contend that Man on Earth, in his current form, is the Ur-product of Earth - let alone Charles Darwin's stupid-primitive false premise that Man descended from apes. There do exist, however, some purely terrestrially-created human beings on Earth but they display their own evolutionary lineage, which is independent from the apes, while the apes descended from the original, respectively earliest, human beings."

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_251

And in contact report 437 Ptaah spoke of the Darwinian teaching of evolution which doesn't correspond to the truth.

"Ptaah: Naturally, because what my father explained to you corresponds with the truth.
Darwin was a human who craved renown, and did everything illicitly and dishonestly to greatly build up his image.
The Darwinian teaching of evolution in regard to the Earth humans, that they originally arose from the apes, is truly not based on his own thought processes or from his own research, rather on a Tibetan legend that all humans descended from eight different branches of apes.
Darwin put the legend to use, whereby he suitably filed certain bones of an ape skeleton in order to substantiate and provide a line of evidence for his deceit, and presented the whole thing to the scientific body of the day."

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_437

Also, in contact report 7 it was mentioned by Semjase that the Earth human beings are not descendants of the apes.

"Semjase: 128. Oh, I see.
129. Well, you’re right with your view that the people of the Earth are not descendants of the apes.
130. They were partially begotten by our ancestors, who also mixed themselves with Earth beings, who were simply called “Evas” at that time.
131. A designation that means nothing other than…
Billy: the bearing one or bearer."

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_007

And a question was asked to Billy about it back in 1998

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Interview_with_Billy_(1998)#How_did_human_beings_on_Earth_originate.3F_Did_they_really_evolve_from_the_ape.3F

Patm

Post Number: 480
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 07:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael Horn,

from questions to Billy answered - archive Nov 24, 2013

Hello Billy, Hope you are doing well.
It is said that the black race came from the Sirius region. It is also said that the creator overlords came from the Sirius region too. So if correct, could one conclude that the black race was the original warrior race that came to earth so very long ago? Not sure if this makes sense, but of the three engendered races of “god” mentioned in the TJ, the black race was not mentioned thus making it the most likely candidates of this origin. This would also aid to explain why scientist say that all races originate from the Africans (black race), since genetic markers of this race "warrior race" would have being transmitted to all races since all present races share the same effects quick aging, aggression etc. but the reverse was not found true for genetic markers of other races. Is my understanding correct and if not what would the correct understanding be?
Oh and thank you for your explanation that was posted to me at the end of September, I found really helpful.

Billy's response --------------

The „creator overlords“ came from a region beyond the Sirius region, from another dimension, and they had different skin colours.

Regarding the terrestrial human races it is a fact that it is not Africa where the oldest human forebearers can be found. Young Eduard was shown by Sfath the oldest human-like skeleton with already five fingers in a pit in Northern Europe. From there that race moved eastwards.

----------

Salome
PatM

Cpl

Post Number: 911
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 07:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maybe this is what you are looking for, Michael. It also includes a good definition of "the spiritual teaching" or "teaching of the spirit" which includes material knowledge:

CR 236 Chronology of arrivals on earth. http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_236. Billy and Ptaah discuss the chronology of the arrival of the different peoples of Earth.

181. The actual form of the spirit that should really result from this is solely to be called the "teaching of the spirit,h which contains within itself everything that is of a spiritual and material nature.
181. Die tats&auml;chliche Form des Geistigen, was sich daraus eigentlich ergeben sollte, ist einzig und allein <lehre> zu nennen, die alles in sich birgt, was geistiger und materieller Natur ist.

182. Thus, the "teaching of the spirith is nothing other than "the teaching of the Creation,h but this includes everything within itself, namely the creative-natural laws and commandments as well as all material and spiritual life forms in the one and only Creation-given form of reality, which is given on Earth and everywhere else in the Universe.

Billy:
.... But something else: can you tell me, which is the oldest and which is the youngest people on the Earth, if one excludes from the Earthlings those who were created on the Earth?

Ptaah:
191. The first three peoples who first came to Earth were simultaneously the red ones, the brown ones and the white ones.
191. Die ersten drei V&ouml;lker, die zuerst zur Erde kamen, waren gleichzeitig die Roten, die Braunen und die Weissen.

192. But even of these, only the ones of normal growth.
192. Von diesen aber auch nur die Normalw&uuml;chsigen.

193. That was about 22,000,000 years ago, as the Destroyer had done its work of destruction in the Lyran home systems.
193. Dies war vor rund 22 Millionen Jahren, als der Zerst&ouml;rer in den Lyranischen Heimatsystemen sein Zerst&ouml;rungswerk getan hatte.

194. The ones of other colors only then came very much later to Earth, as well as colossi, giants, titans and the dwarfed, as well as naturally developed beings, as well as dwarves, among others, from which very much later, that is to say, only about 21,000 years ago, their late descendants settled on the shores of the SANURA LAKE and lived there until the embankment broke in the western part of the lake and everything was washed away.
194. Erst sehr viel sp&auml;ter kamen dann noch Andersfarbige sowie Riesen, Giganten, Titanen und Zwerg-w&uuml;chsige sowie Naturwesen zur Erde, unter anderem auch Zwerge, wovon sich sehr viel sp&auml;ter, n&auml;mlich erst vor etwa 21,000 Jahren, sp&auml;te Nachkommen an den Gestaden des SANURA-SEES ansiedelten und dort lebten, bis im Westen des Sees der Damm riss und alles wegschwemmte.

195. The shore upon which the approximately 40 cm [16h] tall dwarf beings lived was located, at that time, exactly there where the Semjase Silver Star Center stands today.
195. Die Gestade, an denen die etwa 40 cm grossen Zwergwesen wohnten, befanden sich damals genau da, wo heute das Center steht.

196. The differently colored ones who subsequently came to Earth were exclusively very strongly dark-skinned and established themselves in that land which today is the continent of Africa, from where they then spread out further, some to Australia and New Zealand and others to various other locations.
196. Die Andersfarbigen, die nachtr&auml;glich zur Erde kamen, waren ausschliesslich sehr stark dunkelh&auml;utig und setzten sich auf jenem Land fest, das heute als Kontinent Afrika gilt, von wo aus sie sich dann weiterverbreiteten, einige nach Australien und Neuseeland und andere an verschiedene andere Orte.

197. The yellow peoples - the Chinese and the Japanese - are the youngest inhabitants of the Earth, because their appearance on this planet was only a little more than one cosmic age ago, and indeed, seemingly exactly 25,978 years ago.
197. Die gelben V&ouml;lker der Chinesen und Japaner, die sind auf der Erde die j&uuml;ngsten Bewohner, denn ihr Erscheinen auf diesem Planeten war erst vor etwas mehr als einem kosmischen Zeitalter, und zwar ziemlich genau vor 25,978 Jahren.

198. They came here from the planet NISSAN in the neighborhood of LASAN in the Lyra system.
198. Sie kamen her vom Planeten NISSAN in der Nachbarschaft von LASAN in den Lyra-Systemen.

199. But before that - and this was only discovered in recent years - they lived on the other side of the Sun on a planet with the name KUDRA, in a solar system that was named the NISAN system.
199. Zuvor aber, das wurde erst die letzten Jahre ergr&uuml;ndet, lebten sie jenseits der Sonne auf einem Planeten mit dem Namen KUDRA, in einem Sonnensystem, das als NISAN-System bezeichnet wurde.

200. They came to the Lyra system and to Nisan 2,400,000 years ago because they had to emigrate as a consequence of overpopulation.
200. Sie kamen vor 2,4 Millionen Jahren in die Lyrasysteme und nach Nisan, weil sie infolge &Uuml;berbev&ouml;lkerung emigrieren mussten.

201. And they found the way to our original home planet by means of an old Lyran great expedition flotilla, which journeyed to the other side of the Sun and to the planet Kudra in the Nisan System, and there again encountered the yellow peoples.
201. Und den Weg zu unseren Urheimatplaneten fanden sie durch eine altlyranische Grossexpeditionsflotte, die jenseits der Sonne expeditionierte und im NISAN-System auf den Planeten Kudra und dort wiederum auf die gelben V&ouml;lker stiess.

Billy:
Aha, and where, then, is this other side of the Sun? If Ifm correctly informed, then by the Sun, you donft mean our Sun, and also not a sun in the old Lyran system; rather, you speak of that sun that we know as the central sun of our Milky Way?
Aha, und wo liegt denn dieses Jenseits der Sonne? Wenn ich richtig informiert bin, dann meinst du mit der Sonne nicht unsere Sonne und auch nicht eine Sonne der alten Lyrasysteme, sondern sprichst damit jene Sonne an, die wir als Zentralsonne unserer Milchstrasse kennen?

Ptaah:
202. That corresponds with the facts, yes.
202. Das entspricht den Gegebenheiten, ja.

Billy:
Our scientists of astronomy say that the central Milky Way sun is about 45,000 light years away from us. But youfve explained to me that this is an erroneous calculation and mistaken assumption, as the real distance amounts to 10,000 light years fewer.
Unsere Wissenschaftler der Astronomie sagen, dass die zentrale Milchstrassensonne in etwa 45,000 Lichtjahre von uns hier entfernt sei. Ihr habt mir aber erkl&auml;rt, dass dies eine Fehlberechnung und Fehlannahme sei, denn die wirkliche Distanz betrage an die 10,000 Lichtjahre weniger.

Ptaah:
203. Our distance data are certain.
203. Unsere Distanzangabe stimmt.

204. The Sol system, outside the Milky Way, constitutes something like an enclave because it floats as a single system far outside a spiral arm.
204. Das SOL-System stellt ausserhalb der Milchstrasse so etwas wie eine Enklave dar, denn es schwebt als Einzelsystem weit ausserhalb eines Spiralarmes.

205. The distance to calculate from there to the middle of the central sun is 35,002 light years. 205. Von da zur Mitte der Zentralsonne ist die Distanz mit 35 002 Lichtjahren zu errechnen.

206. A distance of 79,471 light years is measured from there to the Nisan system which floats on the outer end of one of the solar systems on the other side of the Milky Wayfs opposing spiral arm.
206. Von dort bis zum Nisan-System, das am &auml;usseren Ende eines dem SOL-System auf der anderen Seite der Milchstrasse entgegengesetzten Spiralarmes schwebt, ist eine Distanz von 79,471 Lichtjahren zu messen.

Billy:
Thanks. One of us has wanted to know these data for a long time already.

Might be something too in CR 437 on Charles Darwin?
Chris

Use to the full both the heart and head and never lose either.

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 153
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 05:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael_k and others around here on that thread,

I really hope that I had not dreamed this up. Did yesterday evening go through Block 6. There is an entry on many historical aspects, but not what I was looking for. As it seems that Block 5 has already been completely translated and posted on futureofmankind, and a search of that site does not show the hit, that narrows down potential places. 5, 6, 7 and 10 now ruled out. And I had not at any time read 11-13 yet, besides single contacts pretty long ago. So, the source should be in 8 or 9 or eventually in the earlier 3 or 4 blocks.

Michael Horn, I guess that you will be able to during the weekend join this year’s gathering in Switzerland. Will myself miss it once more. Our friends over there should be able to run a search through the original source texts and hopefully find it easily.

Peace,
Stefan

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page