Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 29, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Ancient Earth History in connection with information given by the Plejaren » Archive through December 29, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Scott

Post Number: 2740
Posted on Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 11:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Carolyn,
I have thought about your statement regarding "having a foggy memory" of the explosion of Malona. According to the information from the Plejarens this occurred 73,000 years ago not 79,000 years ago and the position of Malona was where Mars is today in regards to their respective orbits within the Sol-System. If we were to observe Mars exploding today, a number of factors would come into play. The orbits of Earth and Mars would have to be on the same side of the sun so the sun would not block our view of Mars during its fragmentation. Second, I would assume this would only be visible at night or possibly at dawn or dusk. Thirdly, the sky would have to be clear with no clouds, smoke, overcast etc. which would obstruct our view of space. Fourth, you would have to know where to look. How easy is it to spot a planet within the solar system with the naked eye at night? If by chance you did see Mars explode, what would you actually see? A momentary flash at the precise moment you were looking at it, but then complete darkness, because the fragments would not be observable in the night sky from that distance. So I have to ask, how could you have a memory of something which would be next to impossible to see from Earth? The only exception to this premise would be you knew this was going to happen and you had some type of high powered telescope which enabled viewing at the right moment, or you were viewing this event from the confines of some type of beamship capable of interplanetary flight 73,000 years ago. The information seems to indicate almost all of the inhabitants were killed, which would possibly nullify any possible escapes at the last few minutes. Just curious, Thanks

Carolyn

Post Number: 42
Posted on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 04:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, curiously, I was not on the earth, but some place like Michael Horn suggested, only probably not making martinis. And Michael may have been there too. . . . for all I know. If you would read "The Lord of the Rings" a little more carefully, it might spark a memory inside yourself too!
A time for every purpose under heaven

Msmichelle

Post Number: 387
Posted on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 06:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

IMO.... We all have this fascination with ancient history and the developments of our world however We must accept in most cases there are no traces of Evidence to support our ancient history..... therefore, unless the majority of the population is listening to and reading BEAM's and the P's material, you will look like a fool attempting to explain ancient history to the majority of the population
MsMichelle

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1784
Posted on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 06:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Carolyn now that I remember I had the most vivid dream that couldn't get any more real than the nose between my two eyes that I had written about on this forum roughly 11 years ago.
I was going around with some type of exotic weapon zapping away at faceless aliens or tall and slender humanoids.
I ended up in some sort of a barn trying to protect some children when this ominous destructive tsunami of red cloud like wave similar to the nuclear bomb going off took all of us out and then everything was just dark and switched off, so dead in another words.
The colour of the planet appeared red like Mars but everyone knows that Mars true colour isn't red but tangy brown orange so my guess is that from the way the whole planet was decimated it could've been Malona I am just assuming.

BTW how prescient those Orionians were when they foresaw the destruction of Malona and built all those Pyramids around the world.
I wonder if the true purpose of the pyramids were actually planetary stabilisers that harnessed earth's electromagnetogravitic energies concentrated to produce something similar to a forcefield to repel certain gravitational disruption and orbital transgression.
Unlucky for Mars they were too close to Malona for their tetrahedral pyramidal structures to work.
But how on earth does a planet's destruction suck another planet in towards the sun rather than pushing it out further
Was the giant snail like aliens from the first MIB movie playing pinball with our solar system or something.

Carolyn

Post Number: 43
Posted on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 07:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We (if I was among those who were watching) would have known from our visions of the future, that Malona was going to explode. What we were actually doing there, I'm not sure. . . . maybe trying to prevent the inevitable outcome. What I do know, is that events that are seen in the future cannot be changed or avoided. What you/they have seen will happen. All we can do is choose where we will be when the event happens. To some extent that is still in our control.

The fate of Malona fills me with horror. In my mind I see the planetary energy looking grotesque and vacant. . . . everything there casting long sharp and dangerous looking shadows, and a heavy evil feeling hanging over everything. The feeling of impending doom was overwhelming. I don't think that I died in Malona, but I am sure that I was on Malona near the time of its destruction. I can almost always (if I think about it) identify earth people who lived on Malona. They have something unusual about them. . . maybe it is their energy, or even their appearance, or that something heavy hangs over their spirits.
A time for every purpose under heaven

Votan

Post Number: 839
Posted on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 07:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation

When you dream it is in pictures. You either have been watching a movie or went back into your past life.
joe

Votan

Post Number: 843
Posted on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 12:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle

Refer to your post No 387.

How utterly wrong you are.You are looking in the wrong place.I have this archaeologist friend of mine who can enlighten you on ancient history.

There was more scientific data found thousands of years back with Atlantis and the like that we can imagine.

If you are interested email me your site and I can put you onto my contact.

Billy and the Plajerans know a lot more about the past that they cannot divulge to us.
joe

Stardustwilly

Post Number: 108
Posted on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 07:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, Votan, I'm curious were I find more info on ancient history.

Stardustwilly

Post Number: 109
Posted on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 09:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Since the pyramids forum is lock, I can't find a good place to ask this question, I've read about the pyramids on this site, and I'm getting confused. First I got the impression the pyramids were built 73,000 years ago, then I read something else giving me the idea that those where the first set of pyramids, and destroyed, and the second group which is now standing were built like 10,000 years ago circa, I've looking the clear up the real story to the question are the present pyramids the first and only ones built 73,000 years ago, or are they a second build later in time? Now I wish somebody can answer this question and be correct about the answer.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 711
Posted on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 11:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi SDW,

"Picturing" the details that “come to mind”:

(1) 71,344 BCE
A group of very ancient Lyrans, that had settled in the Orion Constellation *), built the first pyramids some 73,000 ago (acc. to CR 256: 73,340 years before CR 256 [=1996] = 71,344 BCE)
The Ets did the planning but most of the actual work was done by humans. Only some very difficult “stone settings” were done by the people from Orion themselves (I think by telekinesis).

(2) 9545 BCE
“All material things are prone to decay” *): some 61,801 years later the pyramids were in a desolate shape.
Our prehistoric Earth people would hardly have been able to rebuilt them alone.
But this was (according to Edgar Cayce (EC)) the time when many Atlantis scientists visited Egypt:
It was the hectic, intrigue-filled, terrorist riddled time before Atlantis was destroyed.
Acc. to EC many Atlantis scientists were trying to preserve their knowledge for later ages ^^) before fleeing Earth from the looming (Atlantis) catastrophe.

These scientists would have as well known that the Destroyer Planet was on its way and would spell disaster for our planet **)

The Destroyer Planet really did great damage to our planet (CR 150):
In 9545 BCE (= ca. 47 years before the Atlantis catastrophe) 7 asteroids fell on our planet ***):
in the North Sea, the Atlantic/ Indian and Pacific Oceans (SE of Australia) and the Chinese Sea creating a huge flood ***) all over our planet

But “300 years before (this) great deluge” (Asket to Billy in 1953) that is in 9845 BCE ***) a certain king Sahluk ordered the dismantling and rebuilding of the Great Pyramid of Gize.

3) Ca. 2500 BCE
"Under the strict power of Cheops" (Greek for Khufu) the main Giza pyramid which “had lost its internal structure and organisation, was built anew and “everything that was crumbling and decaying” was undertaken (Billy in CR 222) *****)

So overall there was 1 original and 2 re-constructions of the Egyptian pyramids.

Salome,

Bill

----------------------------------------

*)
The Buddha’s last words to his disciples:
“All material things are prone to decay – (so) work out your own salvation”.

^^)
EC mentions the Yucatan Peninsula and the Library of (what later = under Alexander the Great was named) Alexandria

**)
This flood is even mentioned in the bible (Gen 6)
“In those days there were giants on the earth who were descendants of human women and supernatural beings. They were the great heroes and famous men of long ago. When the Lord saw how wicked everyone on earth was and how evil their thoughts were all the time ^) he was sorry that he made them….and he said “I will wipe out these people I have created… “
^) Very true - it was the time of increasing hostilities just (45 years) before Atlantis fell

One could almost think of a parallel to our own time:
Mankind then and today had/has a chance to unite and fight the looming forces of nature but they did and may again choose to fight each other ...

***)
This disaster (and perhaps the destruction of Malona) may have well been the inspiration for Mu scientists to attack Atlantis with an asteroid ..

****)
“300 years before the Great Flood…” (Billy in CR 222)

*****)
Perhaps the Atlantis catastrophe / its aftermath may have caused the pyramids to decay much quicker than before:
Volcanic eruptions cause an enormous amount of dust particles… - an estimated
- 1,500,000,000,000,000 tonnes of coarse matter,
- 3,250,000,000,000,000 tonnes of fly ash and
- 250,000,000,000,000 tonnes of fine dust whirled through the air.
A dense smog caused darkness for 2000 years, polluting Earth with poisonous gases ...

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 161
Posted on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 07:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Willy,

Your question had been answered in contact report 625. I guess that the respective pretty detailed translation should in a few days show up on futureofmankind, I had emailed it on Friday to James. The current pyramids and Egypt are already the 3rd generation. First ones done 73,300 years ago, then 10,800 years ago a rebuilding, and finally 4,500 years ago another reconstruction.

Salome,
Stefan

Stardustwilly

Post Number: 110
Posted on Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 05:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok, thanks, Tat, Stef, I'll look again into it. But all info I always read is vague.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 712
Posted on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 05:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Add-on to my previous mail which may shed a little more light on Egypt anno 9845 BCE

Asket told Billy *)
That the true reason why the Egyptian pyramids were originally built (71,344 BCE) cannot – “for various reasons” - be revealed.

And she explains King Sahluk’s motivation to rebuild them in 9845 BCE:
King Sahluk had a son, Saurid, who had the gift to predict future events.
One night this son had a terrifying dream which he told his father.
He dreamt of a great comet (i.e. the Destroyer Planet) which would come close to Earth pulling along 7 smaller comets which collided with our planet with a terrible roar “bringing darkness and death to many people”. After listening to his son the king summoned all the astrologers and scientists of his land.
“By means of difficult work and written records” **) they found out that in the course of 300 years a gigantic comet would throw Earth out of its orbit. They thus decided to rebuilt the pyramids with “thick layers of lime to keep the water out”.

And they built large subterranean villages cum food storages and “in the writing of that time” **) they fabricated signs of the coming events that they would not be forgotten. During the following 3 centuries the Egyptian rulers maintained the pyramids and their subterranean villages / food storages.

When the terrible destroyer planet arrived it caused the death of almost all living beings on our planet – but those that fled into the subterranean villages were among the few that were saved. ***)

Salome,

Bill

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
*)
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Asket%27s_Explanations_-_Part_4

**)
This remark (in Asket’s Explanations) would indicate that in king Sahluk’s time Egyptians had some kind of written records and writing though it still was difficult for them to make use of (read / write in) them.
It would support that the Egyptian writing is the oldest writing on our planet.

It does as well give credence to Edgar Cayce’s readings relating to the time just before Atlantis was destroyed:
They indicate that Atlanteans brought to Egyptians the “first attempts to make for a written language” (Reading 516-2/ Feb 24,1934) and his Reading 315-4 which states that around 10,300 BCE (some 455 years earlier than King Sahluk) Atlanteans founded the library which in later ages became renowned as the Lib. Of Alexandria ^).
^) http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/14199.html#POST76862

***) See as well CR 256:
29. The subterraneous rooms which were part of all pyramids, reached considerable proportions and created subsurface villages of various sizes, which were used by the human beings to get themselves to safety in the face of dangers looming from Earth or space.

29. Die unterirdischen Räume, die zu allen Pyramiden gehörten, erreichten beträchtliche Ausmasse und bildeten unterirdisch Dörfer verschiedener Grösse, in denen sich die Menschen vor irdischen oder aus dem Weltenraum drohenden Gefahren in Sicherheit brachten.

Stardustwilly

Post Number: 111
Posted on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 05:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Like the earlier comments, about the pyramids, all the info is vague. I went back and read the notes, it never really explains, the pyramids a stone structure, how did they decay? How would stone decay? Doesn't make since, stone could erode, it didn't say when they dismantled the pyramids, or pyramid, did they rework and reuse the original stone? Never said what tools they used on either occasions.

Patm

Post Number: 549
Posted on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 08:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is some additional information regarding the pyramids in Christian Frehner's article:
'Important information for the circular-ratio pi!'
from FIGU Sign of the Times pages 7-10 which can be found at:
https://creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=Kj6j128wQHs%3d&tabid=1435&portalid=0&mid=5743

Salome
PatM

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 714
Posted on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 08:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Pat.
One problem, though:
Would you know why I can only receive the first page of your hyperlinks?

Salome,

Bill

Patm

Post Number: 551
Posted on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 09:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill,
From the research I have done this might be a browser plug-in issue. see:
https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/pdf-browser-plugin-configuration.html

However since this is not the place to discuss this. If this does not help please contact me via:
https://creationaltruth.org/Home/Contact-Us

Salome
PatM

Kenneth

Post Number: 810
Posted on Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 10:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

During the 5th century, time of the Boar of Cornwall (King Arthur) we now know from the Contact Reports that Merlin was given a lightning sword (Excalibur) by Keridwena, a Plejaren.

“The Caladvwlch sword (pronounced Caladfluch) was known as a “lightning sword“ because it emitted lightning-like rays. It later became known as Cliburn and was rendered falsely by the church and its Latin language as Excalibur. It was a light ray-weapon in the form of a sword, forged on the Isle of Avalon under the guidance and with the participation of the Plejaran Keridwena…”

http://www.theyfly.com/The_Truth_About_Merlin.htm

Question; does anyone have information about the Antikythera mechanism (hand held computer) that was apparently made over 2,000 years ago. If remembered correctly, the first watch was not made until the 14th century; the Antikythera Mechanism was made ~1500 years earlier, around the 2nd century.

This mechanism was found by sponge divers at the bottom of the sea near the island of Antikythera, south of Athens Greece where the Aegean Sea, Ionian Sea and Mediterranean Sea’s meet. Could this device also have been of extraterrestrial origin?

Kenneth

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1342
Posted on Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 10:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

See also:

http://theadventuresofbillymeier.com/ABM_11.html

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1826
Posted on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 06:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy and the Plejaren mentioned that cosmic events were responsible for the destruction of Mars.
Obviously the pole shift and the displacement of its orbit around the sun after the explosion of Malona Phaeton would've been the main reason but Brian O'Leary (astronaut) and Tom Van Flandern posits that Mars had suffered a nuclear explosion.
They've analysed the xenon content on Mars soil and compared that to earth's and came to the conclusion beyond reasonable doubt that indeed Mars did suffer from a nuclear explosion.

Now this revelation goes as far back as the late 90's and early 2000's.
With this finding this element adds another intriguing factor to the mysteries of what may have happened on Mars.

It stirs up more question than it answers in that did the Martians also have the same kind of power struggle that the Malonians had around the same time and had a nuclear war?
Were they involved in an interplanetary war with the Malonians at the time?
Seeing all the huge scars on Mars and utter destruction of artificial manmade structures scattered everywhere it appears that Mars had suffered much more than the planetary displacement of its orbit around the sun.
All the shattered stones and monuments makes you wonder whether indeed some manmade catastrophe had taken place.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1829
Posted on Sunday, December 24, 2017 - 05:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In my mind there is no way that a continent the size of Atlantis could've sank beneath the Atlantic ocean from muan directed suicidal asteroid unless a certain preconditions were in place.
For one never in a million years could it make logical sense that all the earth's water came from outer space through meteor impact and transpermia there is just too much of it and 4 billion odd years it not enough time for such accumulation of vast amount of water.
As Billy and Plejaren mentioned earth is over 646 billion with a B years old.
This means water was part of the natural substance from space that has built up along with all the other chemicals and molecules over that time in a gradual process of earth's development otherwise it doesn't make sense that every solar bodies within our solar system has it.
As Billy also mentioned earth has much more water beneath the surface than all the water on surface.
Now this means that the muan asteroid impacted earth so devastatingly hard that it punched a gigantic hole so deep that it penetrated the inner layer of earth where all that water was stored and it managed to bring it to surface hence why Atlantis sank.
I'd imagine that not only did the muan asteroid basically displaced so much soil from Atlantis and practically decimated it upon impact sideways like you see other foreign body impact on the moon thereby creating an impact crater but due to that vast displacement of soil something else like the earth's water from the surface as well as from underground filled the empty void left behind.
I've written this here before but my hypothesis is that the ring of fire was created by this muan asteroid impact hence if you draw a circle from the imaginary centre of Atlantis the ring of fire consistently follows the line but more importantly the direction of the reverberation faces away from the that center.
If you visit Mrs Macquarie's chair there are eroded sandstones many meters high indicating that our sea level was much higher than it was before.
Where did it go?
I think it went underground.
You also notice how coastal regions facing the direction of the impact has many moutainous regions for example Australian east coast from the Far North Queensland all the way down to the state of Victoria has mountains whereas the west coast of Western Australia has hardly anything.
This same phenomenon goes for other countries around the world so there is definitely something there.
The closer the country is to Atlantis and Mu the more mountainous the region is so their epic war must have pushed the vast lands up through whatever means as weapons they were using at the time and all the muan suicial asteroids raining down not just on Atlantis but everywhere around the planet.

So goes my theoru and hypothesis

Matt lee

Kenneth

Post Number: 821
Posted on Thursday, December 28, 2017 - 12:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation,

Regarding Atlantis and the suicidal Muan (Mu; aka Lemuria) and the directed asteroid that destroyed Atlantis. You bring up some good perspectives.

It’s my understanding that today’s Azores Islands is where Atlantis was located, as you said in the North Atlantic Ocean. It would appear that Atlantis did more than sink below the ocean; an asteroid hit, large enough to tilt the Earth’s axis more than likely vaporized a large portion of that island.

Earth’s water coming from meteor impacts only, is hard to swallow. I’m sure that we get some water from meteor impacts or even close flybys?

Here is another thought that more than likely occurred during Earth’s ancient history and of course, throughout history. Hydrogen is the lightest element and the most abundant element in the universe which makes up approximately 90% of the universe by weight. So what does Hydrogen have to do with water?

Dihydrogen monoxide for H2O or water. The molecule is produced from numerous chemical reactions, including the synthesis reaction from its elements, hydrogen and oxygen. The balanced chemical equation for the reaction is: 2 H2 + O2 → 2 H2O

It's particularly easy to make water from hydrogen gas and oxygen gas. Simply combine the two gases together, add a spark or adequate heat for the activation energy to start the reaction, and you have some water!

Simply mixing the two gases together at room temperature won't do anything. Energy must be supplied to break the covalent bonds that hold H2 and O2 molecules together. When the chemical bonds reform to make water, additional energy is released, which propagates the reaction. The net reaction is highly exothermic.

EXOTHERMIC DEFINITION:
A term to describe a reaction/process that releases energy in the form of heat.

Kenneth

Hugo

Post Number: 497
Posted on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 03:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation and Kenneth, most of Earth's water got here from repeated heating and cooling of Earth's atmosphere and some from chemical processes. I'm guessing that is what Billy is saying below.

Hi Billy,

I was watching a recent scientific documentary on how our planet was formed and the scientists in it really didn't know how our water got here. They said that one of the greatest mysteries in science is how all the water on Earth got here. Can you explain this. Thanks

Actually scientists know about the origin of our water. It was brought to here by comets and through the effects of cold and heat between planet and outer space. And of course chemical processes were also involved.

http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/discus.cgi?pg=next&topic=12&page=8547

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page