Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 11, 2018

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Ancient Earth History in connection with information given by the Plejaren » Archive through August 11, 2018 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1368
Posted on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 04:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

You're welcome.

In my opinion, yes.

And I also sensed that his drug use didn't enhance his rational thinking and mental abilities.

Andrew_hua

Post Number: 81
Posted on Thursday, August 02, 2018 - 03:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth

Be careful when coming to conclusions about the legitimacy of an individual's research based simply on the thoughts and opinions of others.

Having read Fingerprints of the Gods, I have found that Hancock does provide some compelling evidence for a richer history regarding the pyramids of Giza than present-day scientist would accept, especially in terms of the incorporation of the relative celestial and astronomical coordination of Earth with the Solar system and surrounding stars into the structure and arrangement of the Great pyramid and its smaller associated pyramids.
These findings correspond somewhat with what Meier has reported:
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/The_Great_Pyramid.

Keep in mind that none of us is able to prove the authenticity of the 'Billy Meier case' without having direct experience; the best we can do is make a judgment based on the evidence. Now, don't get me wrong, the comprehensive evidence argues in favour of the legitimacy of Meier's claims without doubt, not to mention the impulses that lead one to sense or feel the truthfulness of the spiritual teaching, but ultimately, what I want to get across to you with this post is that you should seek the truth of the matter for yourself, rather than dismissing Hancock's research offhandedly.

Having said this, I can't recommend reading TheMars Mystery or The Message of the Sphinx by Hancock, based merely on my feeling that his evidence in these books is somewhat more flimsy and farfetched than in Fingerprints of the Gods. I also cannot speak for his "Origin of Humanity" or his findings on Atlantis. Of course, these things have little relevance with the goal of the Mission today, in these times.

However, if you're curious about such things, then - as Indi (Robyn) would say - denken sie für sich selbst!

Kenneth

Post Number: 889
Posted on Thursday, August 02, 2018 - 08:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Andrew_hua,

Thank you for the information and your insight; oddly enough, this was the first time that I encountered Hancock. There appears to be just enough Truth to attract one attention, which is why I asked the question about Hancock’s correctness.

Sincerely
Kenneth

Msmichelle

Post Number: 478
Posted on Friday, August 03, 2018 - 07:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth, what will happen once you read any of the material presented whether from Hancock, Musk, or any "so called" intellect, scientific, is most of the books are "some what truthful", (which is equivalent to being somewhat pregnant)this is not because of what BEAM has said or written, it is because of your Consciousness and your ability to spot the garbage and non-sense. So definitely research those other "intellects" and I'm sure you'll discover for yourself.
MsMichelle

Hugo

Post Number: 577
Posted on Friday, August 03, 2018 - 03:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle, your spot on with that! Ever since I found the Meier material I've easily been able to do that too whereas before I was unsure to work out what was truth or garbage.

Kenneth

Post Number: 890
Posted on Friday, August 03, 2018 - 11:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle,

Regarding your post 478, "some what truthful", I totally agree; Billy’s material and the Spiritual Teaching has enables me to see through much of the B.S. I’m just pointing out those individuals that may be comprehending a little more than the average person without possibly knowing the Teaching? I understand now that Hancock is in the far left field, (not speaking politically). As I said before, I recently ran across Hancock and wanted some honest opinion; I thank everyone involved for that.

I also understand that most everyone embodied on planet Earth, regardless of their spiritual evolution, has a very good chance of being "contaminated" to a certain degree. Elon Musk understands the A.I (Artificial Intelligence) negative issue and has been warning the populace, he understands the environmental concerns including atmospheric issues. Not sure if he has a complete understanding on the overpopulation issue yet?

Musk also made a statement, in retrospect, that money is only a tool to accomplish his goals for making things right for humanity, a means to an end. His politics are focused on the long-term survival of humanity. He views climate change as the most immediate threat, and is concerned about other potential Civilization Ending Events (CEE’s). Thus, the development of electric cars and trucks, solar energy, improved energy storage technology, and advanced rocketry, etc.

Musk deals with challenges and issues sensibly and realistically in a way that is based on practicality rather than theoretical contemplations. He tries to stay away from the political arena…

Just saying, he appears to be a person to keep an eye on; regarding what Ptaah said, “for there still exist descendants of the old gods who will make themselves known.”

Thank for your sincere input.

Kenneth

Kenneth

Post Number: 891
Posted on Friday, August 03, 2018 - 11:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To clarify, when Ptaah said;

“for there still exist descendants of the old gods who will make themselves known.”

This was meant as a good thing, as these descendants are now incarnated to help Earthlings instead of hindering them. Reference: And still they fly; Guido Moosbrugger; Chapter 15, page 281.

Kenneth

Andrew_hua

Post Number: 82
Posted on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 12:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth

Meier has written somewhere - the whereabouts of which I cannot now recall - that there is something to be learnt from each and every single person that you could ever meet, because the other will have had an experience of life that you would not have had. That is all I wanted to get across in my post above.
I never meant to deny your right to ask for other's thoughts and knowledge, only that you ought to be wary of allowing your own critical thinking to be influenced by others.

As Michael Horn has noted, Hancock is a former regular user of marijuana as well as a recent (present?) user of ayahuasca, so he could well be 'seeing things'.

What can I say, follow your nose and trust your gut.

Kenneth

Post Number: 892
Posted on Sunday, August 05, 2018 - 01:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Andrew_hua,

Well said, thank you for your sincere thoughts. Ancient History is one of my passions. Nonetheless, as you know, critical thinking requires one to be intellectually disciplined and proficiently conceptualizing, evaluating, applying, analyzing and synthesizing, information produced by, observation, reasoning, experience, contemplation, etc.

Due to my last profession (aerospace industry), critical thinking is based on universal intellectual values that rise above subject matter categories; (thinking outside the box) which requires clarity, accuracy, precision, consistency, relevance, sound evidence, good reasoning, depth, breadth, and fairness of subject matter to be proficient in this endeavor.

NOTHING has helped me more than the various knowledgeable materials from the Plejaren and BEAM. When I started reading Meier’s material while employed in the aerospace industry, the world opened up so to speak; little do many of the folks that I worked with, (technicians, engineers, scientists, astronauts, etc.) in this field understand that humans for the most part are reinventing technology from Ancient Historical events and technologies. IMO, the majority of the individuals working in this industry; …their spirit forms did not originate here on Earth.

Critical thinking was one of my favorite classes in college. One has to be self-guided, self-disciplined in thinking with reasoning at the highest level of quality in a fair-minded way; consistently attempting to live rationally, reasonably and empathically... It’s not easy. I’m fully aware of the characteristically flawed nature of human thinking when left unimpeded.

I’ve found that working diligently to develop the intellectual virtues, integrity, civility, humility, and empathy combined with meditation and the Teaching is very powerful.

IMO, critical thinking of any kind is by no means universal in any individual; everyone is subject to episodes of undisciplined or nonsensical thought depending on their environment. Critical thinking skills are a life-long endeavor.

Kenneth

Andrew_hua

Post Number: 83
Posted on Monday, August 06, 2018 - 12:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth

That is also something I experienced after delving seriously into the spiritual teaching and other supplementary information such as the contact notes, viz., an opening up of the mind and a broadening of perception for both worldly and finer things. It is truly an incomparable treasure that Meier has bestowed.

To bring this thread back on track I would like to highlight something Hancock addresses that might interest you, which is that Ancient Egyptians were apparently aware that the star which we call Sirius is in fact a binary star system, something which modern scientists only discovered with advanced instruments towards the end of the 19th century. He provides no explanation for how the Egyptians could have known this, but suggests only that a highly advanced civilisation must have existed in the past and that this astronomical information was handed down.
Hancock also addresses various legends recorded by ancient Earth civilisations of foreign visitors with fair skin and lightly shaded hair who shared technological knowledge and skills.

It's also interesting to try and match up the dates Hancock puts forward for cataclysms that occurred thousands and even tens of thousands of years ago - for which the Great pyramid was used as protection - with events in Earth's timeline as provided by the Plejaren.

Intriguing read, indeed, but it wouldn't be one of my stranded-on-a-deserted-island books.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 855
Posted on Monday, August 06, 2018 - 03:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Re. “descendants of the old gods will make themselves known….”:

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/15625.html#POST81080
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/15625.html#POST81085
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/15625.html#POST81714

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 857
Posted on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 01:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

Yes, I keep stressing the similarities of our present with the end-times of Atlantis.
For a reason.

Today's
- excessive adoration of material possessions
- terrorism
- worldwide (new, more deadly) arms race
- worldwide nuclear arms pile up
and - last not least -
- the looming doom of an asteroid hitting Earth

Just like it was - then … (the times leading up to 9498 BCE)

Salome,

Bill

===============================================================

… EXCESSIVE ADORATION OF MATERIAL POSSESSIONS
The “Fall of the Gods” scenario that the priest of Sais expressed -
“.. but to those who had no eye to see the true happiness, they appeared glorious and blessed at the very time when they were full of avarice and unrighteous power.”
This scenario (given by the priest of Sais to Solon) is quite valid for our time, too:
Who teaches that the purpose of human life is to manifest universal laws and grow in wisdom?
How many promote the idea of assembling more material possessions?
(see as well post 346) http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/14518.html#POST77486

… TERRORISM
Then it was Arus' hordes promoting hatred in order to establish his supremacy - today it is some religious extremists:
(post 391) http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/14760.html#POST78429

… NUCLEAR WEAPON’S PILE UP ETC.
The times of a prophet - they are not times of peace:
(post 787) http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/15971.html#POST84522

Do we prevent it from happening again?

Mosaki

Post Number: 5
Posted on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 05:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I find this topic so interesting.

The parallels from the past Atlantis and Mu with the current times are striking. I think there are currently many personalities on Earth whose previous personalities were here during the Atlantis and Mu saga. There are just too many similarities to be a coincidence, in my opinion.
Salome,
Melissa Osaki

Kenneth

Post Number: 894
Posted on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 10:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mosaki,

You're on the right track; but substitute Personalities for Spirit-forms. Personalities do not reincarnate. Reincarnations always involve new personalities; however, some folks can access the CCB (Comprehensive Consciousness Block).

Kenneth

Mosaki

Post Number: 6
Posted on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 11:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kenneth, yes, that's how I meant it. Our previous personalities and our future personalities all carry the same spirit-form. In other words, it's always a new and more evolved personality. Sorry if it was confusing in the way I wrote it.
Salome,
Melissa Osaki

Votan

Post Number: 873
Posted on Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 02:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mosaki

Yes the same mischievous people have reincarnated back and have not learnt their lesson . It is unfortunate for us.
joe

Msmichelle

Post Number: 479
Posted on Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 05:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yet, this is a great opportunity for all of Us, to learn our lessons too!
MsMichelle

Wuheelht

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, August 10, 2018 - 05:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I posted here for the first time. I don't know if I can post a question here. Can Billy see it?

At 9:00 a.m. on May 30, 1626, a strange big explosion occurred in the vicinity of Wang Gongchang in the southwestern corner of Beijing, China. The explosion, with a radius of about 750 meters and an area of 2.23 square kilometers, caused about 20,000 deaths and injuries. The cause of the explosion is unknown, the phenomenon is strange and the disaster is huge. The cause of the Apocalypse Big Bang still puzzles historians and scientists. What is the cause of the Big Bang?

Hello Wuheelht, Billy does not read this forum. If he does know about this explosion from the past, you might consider writing to FIGU about this. Scott-Moderator

(Message edited by scott on August 10, 2018)

Kenneth

Post Number: 895
Posted on Friday, August 10, 2018 - 05:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Wuheelht, Welcome to the FIGU site;

FYI, the 1908 explosion in Siberia "Tunguska" is also called the mystery of the natural world by scientists, etc.

According the Billy and the Plejaren, Tunguska is the site of an extraterrestrial spacecraft explosion. If you perform a search you'll find very details information regarding this incident.

Sincerely
Kenneth

Votan

Post Number: 874
Posted on Friday, August 10, 2018 - 12:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wuheelht

Did the Chinese have explosives in 1626.

Could have been a factory producing explosives?
joe

Wuheelht

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, August 11, 2018 - 07:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kenneth & Votan

You can search the keyword "Wanggongchang Explosion" on Wikipedia website.The introduction of Wikipedia in English is very simple. Chinese Wikipedia website is very comprehensive.

Wuheelht

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, August 11, 2018 - 07:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott;

How can I write to FIGU, BILLY to see my question?email or Network discussionboard?

Scott

Post Number: 2846
Posted on Saturday, August 11, 2018 - 08:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wuheelht,

You can start with this link. It is in German, but you can easily translate it. Good Luck
http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/kontakt

Scott

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page