Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 01, 2019

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Ancient Earth History in connection with information given by the Plejaren » Archive through February 01, 2019 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Cpl

Post Number: 1001
Posted on Wednesday, August 15, 2018 - 08:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Science seems to be catching up to confirm that Atlantis was indeed destroyed 10,000 years ago as Billy said by a meteorite. It has recently been discovered that people in Greenland made iron tools from meteorite metal that landed on Greenland 10,000 years ago.

The Daily Mail online reports:
Before Iron, Greenland had a 'METEORITE Age': Prehistoric Eskimos mined giant space rocks to make tools and weapons
Danish archaeologists found evidence that early Eskimo hunters broke iron from giant meteorites on the Greenland ice sheet using basalt stones
A meteorite broke apart and fell onto the ice sheet around 10,000 years ago
The iron it contained was used to make knives and harpoons for centuries
Iron from the Greenland meteorite has been found as far away as Canada
Scientists say the huge chunks of meteorite kickstarted Greenland's Iron Age long before Norse settlers brought iron ore from Earth to the island.

It suggests, for those here who read between the lines, that Greenland was once farther south and indeed green, and perhaps in the vicinity of or even a part of ancient Atlantis.
A search on "Before Iron, Greenland had a 'METEORITE Age'" should bring the article up.
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 864
Posted on Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 09:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

“Green” Land - Very interesting - Thank you, Joe.

Greenland was farther south and once green *) … its iron age started long before the Norse settlements.. (the report you pointed to), “a meteorite broke apart and fell into the ice sheet 10,000 years ago …”
Well, Atlantis was destroyed in 9498 BCE (ca. 12000 years ago) - So there could be a link with the destruction of Atlantis or with the tremendous havoc the Destroyer wreaked on our planet some 50 years later.
The Atlantis asteroid that hit Earth’s atmosphere would have exploded in 2 large chunks and some 10,000 little pieces (that hit the land and sea close to Charleston) .. But perhaps some pieces may have as well flung off to Greenland / Canada.

As for being a “Green Land” -.
The many well preserved, frozen mammoths found in Siberia, with undigested grass and tree bark still in their stomachs, tell us not only that they were - immediately after their sudden **) death - quickly frozen.***) They tell us as well that northern Siberia was then not iced-up, ice-cold but a country with a temperate climate and lots of fresh grass and other food that was found in the stomachs of the herbivorous mammoths.
But if the asteroid impact caused a sudden change in Siberia's temp then it would make sense that Greenland (and Canada) ****), had a similar temperate climate.
It may well be that the same that happened to northern Siberia in 9498 BCE occurred as well to Canada and Greenland …

Where was Greenland before 9498 BCE?
From the Plejaren we know that Florida was then the extreme northern part of our planet.
But it does seem a little tricky to a get the right view of how our planet looked before it shifted in 9498 BCE:
One possible scenario could be not only to move Florida to the north but shift Middle and Southern America in the same direction, too. This would have been quite a shift though:
The distance Nuuk (Greenland) – Miami (Fl) is some 4800 km (3000 miles) !

Salome, Bill

Cpl

Post Number: 1002
Posted on Friday, August 17, 2018 - 12:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the 9498 BC date and extra info, Bill (actually, it's Chris, not Joe). That's 11,500 years ago and considering our dating methods can have up to a 10% error factor, we are close enough to seriously consider this. The meteorites were found on the west side of Greenland.

I don't know if anyone is considering whether Atlantis could have been west of Greenland at that time. Figuring out the global topography prior to a major asteroid impact that takes out a major island is definitely beyond my abilities.
Chris

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 865
Posted on Friday, August 17, 2018 - 10:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Chris, Sorry for calling you "Joe" … you are right it is hard to imagine the changes in global topology but they were immense:
The Atlantis asteroid was estimated to be 10,000 m in diameter. In comparison: the “Red Meteor” (Apophis) is an estimated 350 m long (and we know the immense damage it would cause). IOW the Atlantis asteroid would have hit Earth with a very gigantic force causing sudden dramatic changes.

Maybe a sudden shift of Earth’s poles would explain the dramatic shift of Earth’s geology much better:
Like the sudden tip of a top that we tap on, the asteroid hit have tilted (or tilted even more or differently) the axis of our planet and with this axial tilt shifted as well the centre of rotation, i.e. the Earth’s axis of rotation.
So maybe it was the polar axis (connecting NP to SP) inside our planet that shifted instantaneously *). Fossil finds do indicate that Antarctica once had a tropical climate but who could think today of an “iced up” Gulf of Mexico / Florida (close to the NP)?

Anyway– as sudden as the asteroid impact, so would have been the sudden dramatic pole change and with it the dramatic drop in temperature in northern Siberia (and perhaps Canada/Greenland). The well-preserved Siberian mammoths are evidence of that. As for their quick death:
When the 2 larger asteroid pieces pierced open Earth’s mantle ca. 120 km north of Puerto Rico, they set up a chain reaction during which the many volcanoes along tectonic lines (esp. along the Mid Atlantic Ridge up to Iceland (which alone has 130 (!) volcanoes)) all burst open. They (and most living beings on our planet) would have been killed by the abundance of asphyxiating gases, emitted from the many volcanoes **)

Salome, Bill
-------------------------------------
*)
Figuratively speaking we may think of the polar axis as the board of a sea saw whose balance was tilted when the massive asteroid hit Earth. (This visualization is only a conjecture)
Someone watching the asteroid hit from outer space would recognize that it was the Earth that wobbled and tried to re-balance itself (like a spinning top would after you touch it)
But for an Earthling looking to the sky – he would see the sun before the wobble in one place and after the wobble in the another place. That is exactly how many ancient myths describe the event:
E.g. the Greek saga of Phaeton losing control of the chariot of the sun which caused the sun to fall out of the carriage “... which scorched the plains of Africa to desert”) The priest of Sais told Solon that this myth is not a fable but was based on what really happened during the destruction of Atlantis.
**)
I forgot the source but read somewhere that o/s living on our planet was not possible for some 50 years – only a few cave dwellers may have - with greatest breathing difficulties - survived the catastrophe.

Kenneth

Post Number: 899
Posted on Friday, August 17, 2018 - 11:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding Greenland and Atlantis; it appears that you're onto something. We know that Earth's axis orientation today is approximately ~23 degrees.

In the Contact Reports 3; 9; 55; 60; 70; 219; 256 etc., the Plejaren provide Billy with the explanation that Greater Atlantis was situated between the separated continents of North/South America and Europe/Africa placing it roughly within the current equatorial climate zone. Which is today the Azores Islands.

What I have not been able to find in the Contact Reports, is what the Earth's axial alignment was before the asteroid impact ~11,500 years ago; this would be important in the calculations.

OM calculated that the total force hitting Earth was 4 x 10,000,000,000,000,000 tonnes per second and that the thermal value was more than 40,000,000,000,000,000 calories.

“To produce the same explosive force we would have to detonate 30,000,000,000 tonnes of nitro-glycerin..."

Kenneth

Kenneth

Post Number: 922
Posted on Tuesday, November 20, 2018 - 02:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding ancient history and the destruction of Atlantis by the Muen guided meteor strike. Within the last few years, an international team of scientists describes what they say is a huge new impact crater that lies under northwestern Greenland’s Hiawatha Glacier. It would be the first impact crater on Earth discovered under ice, the team reports in the journal Science Advances, estimates this crater to be about 19 miles wide.

Joseph MacGregor, a glaciologist with the NASA Goddard Space Flight Center in Maryland, was instrumental when scientists began flying over the area with highly sensitive scanning instruments, such as lasers and radar, through NASA’s Operation IceBridge. The data, and scans were made public, and a group of Danish glaciologists noticed something interesting when they reviewed the material: A large, bowl-shaped depression was clearly visible in the bedrock under the ice.

Long story short, according to the information, this impact happened approximately 10,900 to 12,900 years ago which falls right in line with the ~11,500 year old meteor impact on Atlantis that changed world history forever, only leaving the Azores Islands as remnants of the meteor impact.

Distance from Greenland’s Hiawatha Glacier to the Azores Islands in the North Atlantic Ocean is only 3,895 km (2,420 miles).

Kenneth

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 954
Posted on Friday, January 25, 2019 - 09:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hyperborean Florida

There is one question that I have unsuccessfully tried to solve for a long time: Semjase tells Billy in CR70:130 that Arus settled in Florida which then was in the far north *)

How can it be that Florida was once in the far north?
As the Greenland and Antarctic ice sheet *) are Earth two main leftovers from the last ice-ages that are covered by a 2 km plus deep ice sheet we may conclude that they were the locations of the NP and SP for a long time.

But if they were close to the poles – how could then Florida, which is more than 4000 km away from Greenland, be in the far north?
No matter how I turn my globe I cannot get this constellation “Greenland close to the NP and Florida in the far north”.

Bill

*)
English
“130. These were those regions, which are traditionally known to you as Hyperborea, and which were far in the north, before an upset of the Earth shifted its axis, so that the then regions exist today where you name Florida…”
German
„130. Es waren dies jene Gebiete, die euch als Hyperborea überliefert sind und die sich sehr weit nördlich befanden, ehe ein Erdumsturz die Erdachse verlagerte, so sich die damaligen Gebiete heute dort befinden, die ihr Florida nennt.“

---------------------------------------------
**) Acc. to Wikipedia:
Greenland ice sheet: 2km deep (area: 1.7 million km2) – it was greatly reduced 11 million years ago.
Antarctic ice sheet: between 2 to 4.7 km deep (area: 14 million km2) – it was somewhat reduced in size 3-5 million years ago

Cpl

Post Number: 1041
Posted on Saturday, January 26, 2019 - 06:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bill,
What about if you rotate the globe so that Florida is up where the Great Lakes are now? That's up in the north. Wouldn't Greenland still be up in the north too? Or put the north Pole between Florida and Greenland? The devil is in the details of the meaning of "far north" which is pretty vague. Any present day northern Tundra area would be far north too.
Chris

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 962
Posted on Saturday, January 26, 2019 - 08:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tat_tvam_asi

I wonder if tectonic/continental drift had any effect on a more northern position of the Florida area?
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Kenneth

Post Number: 933
Posted on Saturday, January 26, 2019 - 10:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill,

There may be other puzzle pieces that need to be incorporated into this? For instance, the impact of the Mu driven asteroid into Atlantis, Greenland and maybe Australia as it broke up entering Earth’s atmosphere could have affected the tectonic plates? Then there was the Destroyer planet/asteroid that played havoc on Earth as well. Consequently, the world globe that we use today may not be accurate for the positions of land masses long ago?

Kenneth

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1904
Posted on Saturday, January 26, 2019 - 01:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill I don't quite understand your enquiry from the wording that you've put together.
If I was to second guess you I have a feeling that due to multiple interruptions throughout the ages from the destroyer comet as well as high tech nuclear wars that were fought by the early ET settlers right down to Malona exploding as well as the displacement of Mars from its previous orbit around the sun to the earths natural cataclysmisms in the form of mega volcanic eruptions to ancient nuclear warfare to the epic War between Atlantis and Mu (asteroid over Atlantis) to the gravitational influence of our twin sun to the effects of the displacement of our two previous ancient moons right up our current moon being brought to its present day orbit by destroyer to asteroids and comets impacting earth and you can see why earth suffered multiple poleshifts.
Australia being so flat like pancake leads me to the only inevitable conclusion that when Florida was the North pole Australia was in the south pole.

Who said greenland was the north pole?

If it ever did it must have been at a point when it was on the move at one point in time due to the multitude of factors that I have outlined just like the ever changing information of the Meier conversations with the plejaren as events are always changing and gets updated, the same must go for the poles.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1905
Posted on Saturday, January 26, 2019 - 01:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Another factor maybe that due to 10km Muan directed asteroid over greater Atlantis the whole structure of landmass of earth must have change beyond recognition to its current configuration where if we were to time travel to the period just before asteroid impacting Atlantis and take a topographical image of the entire landmass earth and compare it to what it is now it must be starkly different.

Just to give you an example I went to the Blue mountains in Katoomba and basically saw the US version of the Grand Canyon where tree covered high cliffs abound.
The inevitable question that races through your mind is 'where in the hell did all that water disappear to'.
There are so many places around the world like the grand canyon and the blue mountains where the terrain looks as if vast amounts of water had been sucked out in an instant leaving huge gashes of empty towering cliffs, crevis and gorges.
Hell I've even been to the Kathrine Gorge up in Northern Territory canoeing in crocodile invested waters thinking to myself upon looking at the giant high cliffs around me 'now where the heck did all that water go to'.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1906
Posted on Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 01:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Some youtubers have done a fantastic job of pointing out the anomalous features surrounding the richat structure also known by other names as the eye of Africa and the eye of the Sahara.
They contend that this beautiful structure was the Atlantis and to prove their point they pointed to the humongous streaks and striations over the vast landmass of the west of Africa around the richat structure going from the west to east indicating some epic cataclysm having taking place where tremendous volumn of water flowed from the Atlantic ocean onto the saharas.

My personal opinion is that this richat structure was none other than the lesser atlantis and that it was destroyed right about the same time as the greater atlantis when it was pulverised by the muan directed asteroid.

So if you follow the direction of the humongous streaks over the saharas left behind by the mega tsunami caused by the muan asteroid I am certain that that is where the greater atlantis was right under the atlantic ocean.

As I have written here before although the ring of fire existed as just the natural part of the earth techtonic plates my speculation is that it was wholly different in location and size to what it was before the muan asteroid impact over atlantis and that as I have suggested before if you start from the atlantic oceans as your impact point seeing as you can see a humongous tear and scars under there and follow the reverberation right around the earth you will see that the direction of the ring of fire faces away from the impact point meaning that just as the features of the sand dunes are formed in such a way that it faces away from the direction of the wind like wave in the beach so does the current ring of fire from the direction of the muan directed asteroid impact point over atlantis in the atlantic ocean.

So the only inevitable conclusion that you can draw from the muan asteroid impact over atlantis is that not only did it cause:-

1)pole shift
2)shift in degree of tilt of the earth's axis
3)change of the configuration of the geological structure of the earth's landmass
4)orbit around the sun (ask yourself why our scientists can't get the correct age of the great pyramids, well do you think that maybe it has to do with earth having physically moved relative to the sun due to the muan asteroid impact , I mean all they have to do is factor in 2-3 degree deviation of the misalignment of the pyramid to true north and move the position of the earth in their calculation and then dated back until the earth's correct alignment relative to other stars to the correct period is achieved which in all probability they will get around 73,300 years give or take which is nearly 3 great ages)
5)distance of earth to our moon
6)depth of our oceans (ask yourself why is the mariana trench band so long and extensive not to mention it being so deep and why is that area of the ocean teeming with so many islands whether in the philippines or indonesia?, did the muan asteroid break apart on entry and impact the philippine sea causing this country and other landmasses to rise whilst sinking others on impact? Why is Australia especially the northern part of western australia so rich in iron ore that soil up their is fiery red?)
7)magnetic field of earth (ask yourself why activities happening here on earth due to man impacting other bodies within our solar system more so than ever before and not the other way around? Why is it that after a significant nuclear tests the climate in Mars is also impacted? Is there more to the disturbance of our magnetic field than meets the eye? Are we failing to see so below so above and so above so below cause and effect dynamics in play?)
8)volume and amount of oil (fossil fuel) deposits (ask yourself why is there so much more oil concentrated around the middle east or regiins closer to the impact point of muan asteroid)
9)earth's gravity (ask yourself where have all the human giants and dinosaurs which once roamed with humans gone?, meaning that humans and animals became smaller and smaller on average over very short period of time and probably the most during the last 13,500 years or post atlantis)
10)iron and other natural ore deposits (ask yourself why there are so much abundance of coal and iron ore on the surface of earth did the asteroid impact bring up riches to the surface of the earth from underground?)
11)earth's oxygen level (ask yourself why has the earth's oxygen level dwindle in the last 13,000 years not accounting for the last 250 years and man caused climate change and global warming from man's industrial WUVerian activities? Did the muan asteroid impact over atlantis cause our oxygen level to go down? Historically our ET ancestors had to adjust by doing few minor tweaks and biological modification in order to survive on earth as it wasn't all that ideal but at the height of the Atlantic civilisation I am assuming that by technological design and sophisticated geo engineering they would've achieved ideal natural and environmental conditions for survival which also must have included raising the oxygen level similar to Erra)

Matt lee

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 956
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2019 - 07:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

“HYPERBOREAN” FLORIDA - A POSSIBLE EXPLANATION

Thank you all (Chris, Kenneth, Eddie, Matt) for your assistance in my query.
The CRs do not give us much more details and each of the answers given could solve the riddle.
Below I present a possible explanation (similar to what Chris and Matt suggested) but I could be wrong.
NB The “breakthrough” only came after finally finding an image of Earth (from the Moon) on the net that showed Florida in the arctic circle:
You really need an image to be convinced that Greenland, Florida and the Antarctic may all be in Earth’s colder zones
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In CR 60:103/104*) Billy tells Semjase that he had found an article in a magazine reviewing O. Muck’s**) book about Atlantis which PRECISELY matches Semjases account of events - with the exception of the date the catastrophe happened and calling the asteroid hit a “cosmic event” [rather than being steered into action by Muan scientists]:
“…also the fact that he is, apart from the calculation of the year of Atlantis destruction ***) “very close to the truth” .. “in certain things”… “

It is unclear what those “certain things” are.
But if his description of the unfolding catastrophe was “close to the truth” then this may explain what happened:

1. There was an immediate and immense climate change on our planet.
OM explains this with the extinction of the Siberian mammoths.
Their many carcasses were found in northern and middle Siberia from the Ural-mountains to the Bering Sea.
They are well preserved because of the extreme cold temperatures in this (permanent ice) area (as if they were put in a freezer immediately after dying)

2. But mammoths are herbivores, they lived in a temperate area where grass grew: this is proven by the well-preserved food in their digestive tracts. Normally their bodies would start decomposing within 4 days. But their bodies do not show any sign of discomposure. This, so OM, can only explained with a sudden, massive drop in temperature: the Siberian steppes where they were grazing must have frozen in an instant.

3. Conclusions:
a) Acc. to OM the sudden temp. change could not have happened if there was a continental drift (moving the tectonic plates would have taken much longer and the carcasses would show signs of rotting)
b) The geographical NP-SPs must have shifted in an instant:
OM advises to see the event purely as a shifting the NP-SP axis (similar to hitting a spinning top). Immediately when the asteroid hit Earth, its axis incl. its 2 poles of rotation moved into a different position:
Either Earth was not and became tilted or it was already tilted and became more tilted (Today the earth axis is tilted 23.4 degrees)

As for how Earth looked before the asteroid hit …

1. I kindly ask our moderators to make one exception and allow the hyperlink ****) below (a picture says more than a 1000 words)
2. On this image of Earth: If we draw a line from Charleston to about 120 km north of Puerto Rico, this is, acc. to OM, the approx. flight path of the 2 main boulders after the asteroid exploded when entering Earth's atmosphere. They hit Earth with the force of ca. 30,000 hydrogen bombs. This force and perhaps the emptying of magma chambers underneath the Atlantic between the US and Africa may have caused the Earth tilt. And - with this tilt of its axis - “Hyperborean” *****) Florida may have moved down south by a few thousand km.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*) http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_060
**) OM (1892 – 1956) was an Austrian physicist-inventor (he held some 2000 patents)
During WW2 he was part of Germany’s rocket research team (with W.v. Braun)
***) According to OM Atlantis may have sunk in 8498 BCE ^)
He argued that the stellar and planetary positions on this day correspond to the Mayan Calendar’s “Day Zero” which he thinks point to the most likely date for the asteroid hit.
8498 BCE is exactly 1000 years later than what Semjase tells us (9498 BCE):
Billy found this co-incidence (“one digit difference”) in the date “very surprising” and asked Semjase for an explanation.
The article [discussing details of OM’s book] Billy quoted, said “… Atlantis must have been destroyed at exactly 7 p.m. on the 6th of June in the year 8498 BCE, AND INDEED PRECISELY AS YOU HAVE JUST TOLD IT ONLY THAT HE THIKS IT WAS A PURELY COSMIC CATASTROPHE.” (NB: OM’s book says 1 p.m. June 5, 8498 BCE – not quite sure why there is a slight difference to Billy’s magazine)
****) https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Lunar_eclipse_charts_(view_from_moon)#/media/File:Lunar_eclipse_from_moon-1905Aug15.png
*****) From Greek “hyper” = beyond “Boreas” = God of the Northwind

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 957
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2019 - 09:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

RE. "VERY CLOSE TO THE TRUTH IN CERTAIN THINGS …"

In CR 60 Semjase tells Billy that O. Muck “…is, apart from the calculation of the year of Atlantis destruction “very close to the truth” .. “in certain things”… “ *)
There are many more details in OM's book about the times of Atlantis, some of which I may mention below to complete the picture - not quite sure if they are a part of the “certain things” that Semjase mentioned, though. May the reader decide:

- The taller (7 feet), long -legged, red-skinned diluvian Cro Magnon with large bony skulls are very distinct from the European races – as are their artistic cave paintings (Spain and western France) - they may belong to the Atlantean race - some races on Earth still have have some of these features (like aquiline nose, sharp profile, long legs etc)

- the Pre-Indo-European language of the Basques may point to the Atlantis language

- Atlantis had colonies in southern Europe, the Middle East, Africa, North and South America

- Southern South America was (via the Falklands and Graham Land) connected with the Antarctic

- The Gulf Stream did not continue on to Europe, it hit Atlantis and circled back via Western Africa, Brazil to the Gulf of Mexico.

- Before the Atlantis catastrophe Iceland was much larger and connected with Greenland, several other islands (Jan Mayen and Faroe Islands) were much larger, too (they all subsided like Atlantis)

- All of Canada, parts of the US, middle Europe(incl. England) and northern Europe was iced up

- Most of our world’s continental shelves have matching tectonic plates (= you may slide them into ea. other to create one large continent as per Wegener’s Theory) but in the North Atlantic (between NW Africa and the eastern seaboard of the US) a puzzle piece seems to be missing: OM takes this as a further proof that an island continent (Atlantis) disappeared

- A further reason that the North Atlantic was home to a large island is the mysterious migration of the European Eel:
It is born in the Sargasso Sea **) which is home to a “seaweed jungle” that its parents, the mating eels, love to munch. The tiny larvae finally free themselves of the seaweed and drift – carried by the warm Gulf Stream - all the way to the European coast. There the male eel stays in the ocean waters for 2 years while the young females swim into the European rivers (they need to be in fresh water to become sexually mature). In the same time the males sexually mature in the ocean waters and then swim to the river mouths waiting for the arrival of the females. Then, together they swim in great depths (making perhaps use of the cold undercurrent that flows in the opposite direction of the Gulf Stream) back to their Sargasso seaweed jungle (where they were born) to mate. After spawning the old fish die.
OM’s question: The rivers of the West Indies would be much closer than Europe to allow for the females sexual maturation.
Why then would the eels – esp. while being very young – swim such vast distances ?
His answer: Because it is in their instinct from ages long past to swim in NE direction.
And until the ominous date of the Atlantis catastrophe they did not need to swim very far for their females to reach a freshwater source: the rivers of the island continent Atlantis. This is what their ancestors did so many times that it became a part of their instinct.
----------------------------------------------
*)
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_060
Semjase then tells Billy that it should not surprise that OM would know about the events related to the Atlantis catastrophe because his spirit form is the same that incarnated in Plato 2322 years ago (1976-2322 => 346 BCE).
We may infer that in his incarnation as Plato he may have read Solon’s full account of the Atlantis Event (or retrieved further details from Egyptian priests while he was in Egypt). Solon (apart from being a political leader/reformer was one of the 7 wise men of antiquity and) had in mind to write an Illias style epos about Atlantis but he died before.

^^) Acc. to Edgar Cayce this was the first part that sank into Sea when Atlanteans combined “natural resources of gases with explosive forces that formed electrical forces …”)

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1909
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2019 - 02:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No worries bill
According to the mainstream calculation the distance from the earth to our sun is approximately 150 million miles on average.
According to Billy's sources its closer to 152 million miles.
This tells you a few things.
The Muans had taken advantage of darkness.
They directed the suicidal mission to direct the the 10km chunk of rock during the wee hours of the night when most Atlanteans were alseep.
No wonder the Atlanteans never saw this coming.
Their eyes must have popped out of their eyes sockets upon seeing the fiery glowing chunk of rock falling on top of their prematurely celebrating heads.
Just imagine the surprised Atlantean faces.
How Atfrantic.
Anyway you can deduce from this that the earth's orbit around the sun has been reduced by the muan asteroid impact over Atlantis.
No wonder our scientists and specialists cannot correctly date the pyramid of Giza.
You can also deduce from the 2 to 3 degree misalignment of the pyramids to true north that prior to the destruction of Atlantis the tilt of earth axis must have been around 20 to 21 degrees instead of the 23.4 degrees we current enjoy.
So there I think I've just done half the work for the Egyptologists to get their facts right about the age of the pyramids and how they can calculate the correct age of the pyramids conforming with the Plejaren and Billy's true figure.
If we go by the earth's axis being 20-21 degrees then greater Atlantis was situated closer to the equatorial region some 13,500 years ago give or take.
This means that Atlantis was destroyed during winter just as the Siberian mammoths were about to enjoy some well deserved grassy tucker.

You can deduce from this that it was around June or July period when the weather was fair and the moon was full.

The approach angle of the muan asteroid must've entered earth from either north to south trajectory at 35 or so degrees or from south east to north west at just below 40 degrees.

After the impact, figures for the earth's axial tilt and inclination of orbit around the sun must've changed along with aphelion and perihelion thus the number of days in a year as orbital speed would definitely have become faster and then stablising with time resulting in lesser days than what it was back then pre destruction of Atlantis.

No wonder in the future astronauts will be bringing not just a piece of moon back to earth but with it they'll also bring a piece of earth back as well which will then surprise the scientists as to how that could possible be.
They will then seek answers and finally solve the riddle that it must have been an epic and cataclysmic asteroid impact that shot projectiles of earthly matter into space like bullets with some pieces ending up on our moon.

At this critical juncture of mass surveillance and censorship with deepstate running amok like no tomorrow indicting true patriots and friends of humanity like Roger Stone I think Alex Jones should start revealing one of his unnamed sources which is Billy Meier and direct people's attention to the spiritual teachings ASAP.
This is the only way that he'll be able to save the truth movement and in the process save himself, Roger, Trump and other patriots so that 'the rulers of US will be imperiled' meaning the dark order of darkness will be imperiled.
C'mon Alex what are you waiting for?

Matt lee

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 959
Posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2019 - 06:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt,

Because of severe time constraints only a few quick notes re. your post:

- “FLIGHT PATH OF THE ASTEROID“
The NE-SW-ern path of the asteroid may be deduced from the elliptical area of elliptical craters in Charleston SC (ca. 10,000 craters - 2/3 of which are located in the ocean fronting Charleston) *)
If we continue this path (middle line through the ellipsis of the crater zone) we end up north of Puerto Rico
(Acc. to OM the asteroid’s main boulders hit Earth ca. 120 km north of Puerto Rico)

- “POSSIBLE TIME OF DAY THE IMPACT HAPPENED”
As mentioned, OM had based the day/time of impact on the star calculation for “Day Zero in the Mayan Calendar”. This, so Semjase, was the wrong source. But we may find a hint about the day time of impact in one of the several myths he references:
a) Someone watching the moment the asteroid hit Earth may have seemed like the sun being one moment in one position and the next moment in another: Ancient Greeks would explain this with Phaeton, due to his not being able to control the horses, letting the Sun fall out of his chariot.
b) OM then compares the fight of the Olympian gods with the Titans (Greek mythology) with a biblical reference (Isaiah, Chap 14 – Lucifer and the fallen angels). And maybe this latter source may point to the day time the asteroid hit Earth:
“How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning, how art thou cut down to the ground which did weaken the nations...”

- “HOW MUCH DID THE ASTEROID IMPACT TILT EARTH” ?
1. OM first states that, in view of Earth’s massive ice sheets, we should assume that in the time before the Atlantis catastrophe (AC) the fluctuations of temperature must have been much more minimal to allow for the persistence of these ice sheets. This “always the same [cold] temperature [for the massive ice sheet areas]” would point to the earth axis being either vertical (which would mean no seasons, same temperature every day) or only slightly oblique (“narrow angle of obliquity”)
2. Today the angle in which Earth is tilted [difference between the plane of Earth’s axis of rotation and the plane of Earth’s orbit around the sun **)) is [on the basis of a 46,000 year cycle] wobbling in an obliquity range 22.1 degrees (min.) and 24.5 degrees (max. obliquity): OM’s states 23.27 degrees which is close to the avg ((22.1 + 24.5)/2 = 23.3 degrees)
3. The obliquity retreats only very slowly, i.e. by ca. 0.013 degrees every 100 years or by 1 degree in 7630 years.
4. Acc. to OM it is only the Earth crust that wobbles: not the magma and any underlying layers of Earth
1 complete wobble (gyration) takes 26,000 (OM: 25,000) years
5. Acc. to OM the frictional forces that bring Earth back into an upright position, are generated by the friction between (E’s) crust and the magma beneath it. Because of that (“frictional retardation”) Earth’s ecliptic obliquity decreased much more rapidly just after the [asteroid] hit than it decreased thereafter.
I would interpret this as to say that the speed of the obliquity was much faster initially (=after the asteroid hit) but decelerated quickly, and became more and more steady: The obliquity we observe today has a much more steady speed.
Another interpretation could be that the wobble (angle of obliquity was initially much larger but stabilized more and more.
(It would be best to test the changing oblique angle by hitting a spinning top - unfortunately I have none).

Salome, Bill

NB
OM was an engineer and his book is filled with numerical data to prove his insights.
It is sometimes not easy to describe his succession/explanation of events scientifically/correctly in your own words.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*) Scientists (Univ of Oklahoma Dr. F.A. Melton) initially called them a meteorite shower from a comet head.
But acc. to OM the craters of meteorites are round not elliptical. Neither are they as large and neither would a meteor shower account for the subsided coastal strip. He comes to the conclusion that only an “exploding celestial body” could have created the size, shape of the craters and their irregular pattern of impact.

**) It is best to google and watch a “Video of Earth Obliquity”

Norm3

Post Number: 149
Posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2019 - 06:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I asked Billy this question years ago.

Billy, I’m very confused by you & Ptaahs statement about where Hyperborea was/is. Is the current land mass called Greenland where Hyperborea was when it was positioned where Florida is positioned today? I’ll add this for more clarification. If I want to search for the remains of Hyperboria would I go to Florida or Greenland?

Billy- "It was in Florida, but Florida at that time was where Greenland is today."

Votan

Post Number: 892
Posted on Thursday, January 31, 2019 - 11:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm3

How can you be confused. It is what actually ocurred.
joe

Kenneth

Post Number: 934
Posted on Thursday, January 31, 2019 - 09:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It was my understanding (maybe in error) that the Azores Islands are the remnants of what’s left of Greater Atlantis?

In re-reading Contact Report 55, Semjase provides Billy with the explanation that Greater Atlantis was situated between the separated continents of North/South America and Europe/Africa placing it roughly within the current equatorial climate zone.

‘The equatorial climate zone’, is usually found at latitudes within 15 degrees North and South of the equator. Which are dominated by the Intertropical Convergence Zone found in South America, Central Africa, Southeast Asia and Oceania, according to Wikipedia.

In Contact Report 60, Semjase gives Billy a detailed explanation …//… whereby only a few small islands are left, namely the Azore Islands.

The Azores is located in a region between 37 degrees North and the parallels of latitude that pass through the Lisbon area (39° 43′ / 39° 55′ N).

What am I missing?
Kenneth

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 960
Posted on Thursday, January 31, 2019 - 08:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm,
Thank you, Norm.
This is exactly what the image in

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Lunar_eclipse_charts_(view_from_moon)#/media/File:Lunar_eclipse_from_moon-1905Aug15.png

shows.

Salome,
Bill

Hugo

Post Number: 617
Posted on Thursday, January 31, 2019 - 07:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm3, I'm surprised no one has yet found any small remnants of the civilization in Hyperborea being that it was in Florida.

Votan

Post Number: 893
Posted on Friday, February 01, 2019 - 02:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo

I dare say that it is way below ground level and cannot be located yet,if it was such a upheaval.
joe

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page