Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 15, 2019

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Ancient Earth History in connection with information given by the Plejaren » Archive through February 15, 2019 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Justsayno

Post Number: 833
Posted on Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 11:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

After posting I thought of that too Kenneth, possible volcanic activity. Perhaps at the time of Atlantis sinking, an underwater volcano erupted at the antipode Australia, which would explain how the sandstone was created. Who knows if the whole Australia landmass existed at that time or was created by the sinking of Atlantis.
Well matt I was just throwing it out there because I think there had to have been effects at the antipode. But the asteroid hitting a body of water sounds more logical because sandstone needs a sand base to form.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Hugo

Post Number: 621
Posted on Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 07:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

re - "Perhaps at the time of Atlantis sinking, an underwater volcano erupted at the antipode Australia, which would explain how the sandstone was created. Who knows if the whole Australia landmass existed at that time or was created by the sinking of Atlantis."

Justsayno, I doubt it very much because the Australian landmass is one of the oldest landmasses in the world and as such existed billions of years before meteor of Atlantis hit. The P's said the Australian continent and Peru(?) are the two most stable landmasses in the world. This would make sense because when I look at Ayre's Rock it appears like millions (or billions?) of years of erosion on it.

Kenneth

Post Number: 941
Posted on Friday, February 08, 2019 - 07:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding Ayers Rock, Australia, found this in the archives:

“Posted on Saturday, January 01, 2011 - 06:52 pm:
...spoke with the head of geology here At the Adelaide University, and Ayers rock or Uluru as it known by the Aboriginal race is actually a sedimentary rock formation and he discussed at length, the time he has taken to evaluate his findings, alongside a team of geologists in the region and showed me samples, in explanation. Hope this clears up some questions other members had about Ayers rock being a meteorite. Salome Wayne”

Kenneth

Votan

Post Number: 896
Posted on Saturday, February 09, 2019 - 12:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth

I do not trust geologist as they know nothing.

Have you heard of Wilpena Pound. I worked there for 5 years and the experts are trying to tell me that it was a natural formation.

Look it up, either it was a volcanic eruption or a meteorite crater.I once made a joke to some backpackers that Ayers Rock was a meteorite that hit Wilpena Pound and bounced to where it is now.

Come to think of it was it a joke?
joe

Cpl

Post Number: 1047
Posted on Saturday, February 09, 2019 - 07:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt,

Just two points.

1. In your post 1909, for anyone researching here, its 150 and 152 million kilometers, not miles.

2. Occasionally, I think when Billy was very busy, the Q&A to Billy were answered by core group members very close to Billy who were sure they were right and that Billy shared their opinion or "knowledge," and very occasionally those answers were not correct. This is worth remembering when referencing the Q&A, and possibly the Answer of Ayres Rock being an asteroid. I experienced this once, and only once to my knowledge: I later found that Semjase confirmed what I had thought which was at variance to the Answer I had been given.
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Kenneth

Post Number: 943
Posted on Saturday, February 09, 2019 - 09:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Voltan,

I have not been to Wilpena Pound, Australia. Nonetheless, a picture says a thousand words! Now, that is Ancient Earth History.

Kenneth

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1920
Posted on Sunday, February 10, 2019 - 04:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Chris good point and thank you for the correction

Cheers

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1921
Posted on Sunday, February 10, 2019 - 04:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No worries Sheila
I guess anything is possible
Bullets fired from high velosity rifle can go through one inch thick titanium alloy plates so imagine what a meteorite hitting earth at light speed can do if that is even possible
I think it'll just go right through like steel pellets through hot butter.
Now that sound like a hollow earth theory

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1922
Posted on Sunday, February 10, 2019 - 04:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That whole region around wilpena pound looks as if multiple asteroids hit that place all at once

Matt lee

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1377
Posted on Sunday, February 10, 2019 - 06:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Somewhere around 1990, I saw/heard a news report about some craters that were found in the ocean floor along the…Atlantic coast. There was no explanation for them. I’d already read the Meier info about Atlantis and the asteroid strike, etc.

Then, some years later I learned about the Fried Egg Crater.

I posted info about this here: http://www.theyfly.com/corroboration-evidence

Official Contact Report 59, Thursday, July 8, 1976

Semjase: …(Regarding Atlantis & Mu destruction through Wars)....So they flew out in their beamships into free cosmic space, and in the ring of asteroids outside the orbit of Mars, they found an object suitable for their purpose. It was a planetoid several kilometers in diameter, whose exact size we still have not determined...planetoid glowed like supernova & generated more than 34,000 degrees..exploded at less than 172 kilometers height, and broke into many thousands of greater and smaller meteorites...Two great parts of the exploding planetoid crashed like titanic fists into the Atlantic Ocean and hit through the hard earth crust at the bottom of the sea...

CORROBORATED:

'Fried Egg' may be impact crater, December 18, 2009

"Portuguese scientists have found a depression on the Atlantic Ocean floor they think may be an impact crater...Interestingly, there is another - but much smaller - feature just 3-4km to the west of the egg. It's just by the side. If the Fried Egg is a crater, this could be a crater also," speculated Dr Dias."

This is what stood out for me: Two great parts of the exploding planetoid crashed like titanic fists into the Atlantic Ocean and hit through the hard earth crust at the bottom of the sea...

Cpl

Post Number: 1048
Posted on Sunday, February 10, 2019 - 09:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Interesting that they had their beamships out in the asteroid belt, Michael. So they were further ahead in technological development than we are today.
Chris

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1923
Posted on Sunday, February 10, 2019 - 10:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good find michael
That explains it.
Can I please have bacon with that Atlantic fried eggs

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1924
Posted on Sunday, February 10, 2019 - 10:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gee Votan I've heard about floating rocks but this has got to be the first when a rock the size of several football stadiums can bounce like psy in gangnam style but then again anything is possible given that volcanic eruptions throw boulders around for many miles like golf balls so can you imagine how powerful the muan asteroid impact must've been to throw a rock the size of Ayers rock all the way to Australia.
I can't believe how that muan asteroid didn't destroy the earth entirely but suffice to say what if the many kilometer sized muan asteroid didn't explode and break apart during transit imagine what it could've done.

Matt lee

Votan

Post Number: 897
Posted on Monday, February 11, 2019 - 12:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt lee

Yes you cannot argue with the experts.

Thanks for your thoughts.
joe

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 972
Posted on Monday, February 11, 2019 - 04:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Some Considerations re. the “Fried Egg Craters” (FEC)

The circular shaped FEC are 6 km wide (the larger one) and 3-4 km wide (the smaller one). Their shape would indicate that they were part of a meteorite that struck Earth. BBC describing the FEC: “Central peaks are often associated with “meteorite impacts”..."the collision took place probably within the past 17 million years".

Quoting Fletcher Watson Jr., OM, too, tells us that meteorite showers descend vertically and create circular impact craters. Most of the Charleston impact craters, however, were mainly oval in shape and their different shapes would indicate that they were “part of a disintegrating celestial body much larger than a meteor”.
Hence OM calls the Charleston SC craters the “scattered fragments” of an “explosion strip” of a disintegrating “celestial body”, (Asteroid A) the main parts of which travelled further. As for the direction of these main boulders: If we draw a line through the middle of the (longer part of the) oval shaped Charleston impact zone we would indeed come to the Atlantic Ocean north of Puerto Rico (PR Trench) - just as OM indicates.
Though I am not quite sure whether the PR Trench was already the deepest part of the Atlantic Ocean in 9498 BC, a hit there would have definitely have had a great impact on Earth's crust as it is close to the intersection of the Caribbean Plate, the North American Plate and the South American tectonic plates.
One can as well imagine that the massive hit by the 2 main asteroid boulders would have taken (like throwing weight on a sea saw) the whole tectonic plate in front of PR down (the PR Trench subduction zone is ca. 800 km long and ca. 100 km wide).

My Conclusion:
There is a possibility that the FEC were part of the exploding “Asteroid A” descending “vertically”.
But their rather small size (6 km/3-4km) would make it doubtful whether they were the 2 main boulders of “Asteroid A”.
These would have dented Earth's crust much more massively (wider craters):
The main boulders may well have hit north of P.R. ...

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 973
Posted on Monday, February 11, 2019 - 05:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Add-On to the previous post:
The 2 main boulders of Asteroid A would not have been impacted Earth vertically (creating circular craters) but on an angle (elliptical):
Semjase tells us in CR 60:78 that the colossus came in a very acute angle ("ganz flach" *) and later (CR60:84) that "through the tremendous impact the whole Earth was shaken..."

*) The translation in CR 60 says "came in very low": though "ganz flach" does not mention an angle it expresses "at a very low angle".

Cpl

Post Number: 1049
Posted on Monday, February 11, 2019 - 06:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

At several kilometers in diameter it must have been almost a global extinction event.
Chris

Cpl

Post Number: 1050
Posted on Monday, February 11, 2019 - 06:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

At https://www.purdue.edu/impactearth/ you can input the data and find the effects of the asteroid impact. I entered 5 and 10 km size asteroids and the effects at 10,000 km distance. Crater size for 10 km size asteroid would be about 81 km diameter. The tsunami at 10,000 km distance would be about 8 - 16 meters high.

Apparently, it would not be an earth extinction event.

Put your calculations in to see the effects.

Hi Chris, please be careful with non-FIGU Links, Thanks Scott

(Message edited by scott on February 12, 2019)
Chris

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 974
Posted on Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 12:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

RE. ESTIMATING THE SIZE OF METEOR CRATERS

"Which crater size would the Mu asteroid have created?"

The size and depth of a meteor crater depends on its size and speed.
For the Mu asteroid there are, of course, no exact calculations possible.
But we may compare OM’s Asteroid “A” estimates *) with NASA’s info/predictions re. Apophis:

Apophis (so NASA estimates) is ca. 320 m in diameter, weighs ca. 40 million tons, and would hit Earth with a speed of 12.6 km/sec, creating a crater with a 2 km diameter and a depths of (just) 0.5 km(!).

But this does not seem to be an exact science. E.g. on the net (Quora) is e.g. a calculated estimate that the Barringer Meteor Crater, which has a diameter of 1.2 km, was formed by a meteor weighing only 300 thousand tons, hitting Earth with a velocity of 15 km/sec - which was - just 30 m (!) in diameter!

Now what details do we have re. the Mu-asteroid hitting Earth?

OM estimates *) that the 2 main boulders of Asteroid “A” weighed 500 billion tons, hit an area of 10,000 square km with a force of 30,000 H-bombs. According to OM the frontal part of the 2 main boulders had an estimated temp. of 10,000 degrees which deeply vaporized the ground it hit.

But Semjase in CR 60 tells us that the Asteroid “A” created “a heat of more that 340,000 degrees (the vaporising water masses shot 35 km in the atmosphere, a 2.3 km high tsunami sank many countries) The impact, so Semjase, was so strong that it sank Atlantis within minutes (!)
From this I would conclude that her information even surpasses OM’s estimates.

Returning to the original question:
"Would the 2 main boulders of the MU asteroid create a 6 km crater or would the crater have been much larger?" **)

It does not seem to be an exact science and, even if it were, we lack many an information.
I leave it to the reader to peruse the given info draw its own conclusion.

Salome, Bill

*)
The Plejaren tell us that OM's information is pretty accurate, so I mention what the estimates he used - with the proviso that he could, of course, be wrong in some details.

**)
We mentioned that their "circular" shape would indicate that the two FECs resulted from meteorites (or parts of an exploding asteroid) striking Earth "vertically".

Justsayno

Post Number: 834
Posted on Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 07:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The geologists may well be right since according to Wikipedia there are 4 categories of sedimentary rock, the 4th one being caused by asteroids or volcanos, but all seem to need to have been created in a water base.
Also some parts of the earth had 2 miles of snow and ice. The big rock I visited a couple years ago, the claim was that it broke off of a mountain and traveled 900 km by glacier activity to its resting place.
Since Australian was closer to the South Pole at the time of the sinking of greater Atlantis, it was probably already covered by ice and snow and could be the reason Ayers Rock slid to where it's at now.
The asteroid that sank Greater Atlantis came from a northwest direction but the ensuing volcanic eruptions from the cracking of the earth may be the circular "fried egg" remains.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1925
Posted on Wednesday, February 13, 2019 - 04:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Fantastic point Sheila
That just must be the mother of all missing link to the mysteries of Ayers rock and how it came to rest where it is out in the middle of nowhere without it having broken apart into multiple parts on impact.
One interesting thing I've also noticed about the greater northern regions of western Australia all the way down to the area around Ayers rock is the immense size of deserts and desertification just like in the north western regions of africa where the muan asteroid created mega tsunami hit.
Australia too I believe was hit by a mega tsunami especially around the region of northern west australia all the way inland to the northern territory.
So really what Votan/joe said about ayers rock bouncing is actually close to the mark I believe if you factor in the water from the mega tsunami having buffetted ayers rock and mount conner as being a fragment of a bigger asteroid that bounced off the main body and as it fragmented from impact it was cushioned by the many kilometer high water before it landed.
If you have a look at the whole indonesian and phillippino archpelago there are so many islands its as if the whole of that region had been bombarded with many asteroids and the ensuing mega tsunami must have encroached inland australia hence why the northern part of australia is desertified as high salinity from the sea water prevents anything from growing.
if you consider the trajectory of the multi fragments of muan asteroid you can basically see how australia was at crosshairs of the direction of the mega tsunami not to mention earth tilting on its axis downwards thereby pushing florida down and pulling australia further up towards the equator.
it all makes sense now as when you draw a straight line from the point of impact over atlantis Ayrs rock sits nearly the half of the earth's circumference.

Matt lee

Andrew_hua

Post Number: 84
Posted on Wednesday, February 13, 2019 - 10:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We were taught in primary school that Uluru (Ayer's Rock) goes much deeper underground, resembling something like a curved wafer overall.
Search online the terms "uluru" and "kata tjuta" and "geology" and you should find some appropriate information.

Also, the striations on the surface of Uluru are most likely formed by (presumably)millions of years of periodic rainfall, as well as being a result of the inherent layered structure. Occasionally, rain falls to the extent that waterfalls can be seen gushing down the sides of the massive boulder (look it up!).

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1926
Posted on Friday, February 15, 2019 - 10:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Andrew unless the so called, one dimensional, grant addicted, self aggrandizing, belief driven, conformist, follow the herd mentality specialist idiots factor in Billy's delivered information and the creational spiritual truth their research findings and discoveries will always be incomplete therefore almost every text books ever written, every peer review journal and research papers published, every wikipedia and encyclopedia articles that exists, every words uttered by the academics and everything over the world wide web to 'look it up' will always be half way there so whatever is out there to 'look it up' should never be taken as final gospel.
So the conclusion is as billy said 'think for yourself' and apply logic and discernment in the way towards better understanding, insight, awareness, cognition, knowledge, recognition and so forth on any issue or topic at hand rather than quoting adnauseously the so called experts or authority figures as if their insight and discovery is somehow earth shatteringly true to the extent that it is unquestionable.
The whole point of discussion here I think should serve that very purpose of discovery or at least getting closer to the truth by taking into consideration all related factors when pieced together should avail answers that satisfy one's curiosity.
As Sheila said 'just putting it out there' and as Votan said I do not trust geologist as they know nothing.

Any material that should be 'look it up' also needs a bit of dissecting and tested and not as something that validates the final truth that one should then satisfy oneself as being the final say when in all likelihood its just half way there.

Ask yourself why does Ayers rock have a crater if it is suppose to be indigenous to the landscape and why are the striations on the surface run parrellel to each other when rain erosions and nature does not created straight lines?
Why does Mt conner's form fit near perfect to one side of Ayers rock like a jigsaw puzzle and why does it also have a crater?
Why does some section of the base of Ayers rock have a wave like pattern erosion exactly like a wave in the beach as if it had been eroded by water much like rocks at Mrs Macquaries Chair?
Why shouldn't Mars or Malona have sandstones or any of the numerous extraterrestrial planetoids floating around in our solar system that could have ended up on earth due to gravity?
Why is Ayers rock the only sizeable natural structure jutting out of the land when logically there should've been similar structures accompanying it if in fact it is supposed to belong with the natural geology of that region as nature does not create something that size from a vaccuum?
Can you see where these questions are leading to when you follow the logical train?
Can you see the purpose of these questions and why we just can't rely on what we were taught in primary school as the final answer?
Can you you see why it therefore behoves people to question everything and to thereby always factor in all the information taught and delivered by billy?
Can you see why 'look it up' out there confuses the issue that much more if you want the unequivocal facts because even the best of our geologist will never admit to the existence of Mu and Atlantis let alone the giza intelligence nor the muan asteroid nor past ET colonization of earth nor the gods of the earth were human beings nor the existence of Kamagol and bafath nor the 7 stages of matter nor the spiritual energy nor the creational natural laws nor the earth being 646 billion years old nor the 7 natural forces nor why the earth core being a nuclear furnace impact the formation and develooment of the geology of earth's surface nor the cause and effect of the muan asteroid impact on the geology of earth's surface structure etc.
Its chotic I know given how many factors and facts we need to consider to arrive at the truth of any claim, hypothesis, theory, conjecture, opinion, hearsay, rumour and views of anyone be they a supposed scientific fact or paper but in the end the inevitable conclusion is to just rely on your own brains with a bit of hard yakka thinking and to keep asking question to peel the many layers of onion in order to hopefully arrive at the truth.

Matt lee

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page