Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 21, 2019

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Ancient Earth History in connection with information given by the Plejaren » Archive through April 21, 2019 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Votan

Post Number: 898
Posted on Saturday, February 16, 2019 - 03:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt,

MT Conner and Ayers Rock have different structures so it was not attached.

I know the farmers that own Mt Conner.
joe

Andrew_hua

Post Number: 85
Posted on Saturday, February 16, 2019 - 06:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt

I merely recounted something I was taught in school about the current theory for the formation of Uluru. I wasn't denying anything, so your reactionary and defensive response is quite unnecessary.

You seem to hold an unhealthy disdain for scientists and researchers in general, despite there being some truly genuine efforts to understand the nature of the world around us, whether or not they are based on the spiritual teachings or creational laws. The research itself will ultimately lead to discoveries that will reveal the truth about Creation.

What you said here is absolutely correct:
"The whole point of discussion here I think should serve that very
purpose of discovery or at least getting closer to the truth by taking
into consideration all related factors when pieced together should
avail answers that satisfy one's curiosity."

Had you searched the terms "Uluru" and "waterfall" you would have found pictures of streams of water running down the sides of Uluru. Of course, these are just pictures on a screen - you would have to be there during a downfall to say anything definitive about this phenomenon.
And had you taken it upon yourself to read the information about the current understanding of the structure of Uluru, you would have found that the internal structure is thought to the result of a compacted stratification of detritus and precipitates upon the ocean floor over millions of years. These strata are what are visible now on Uluru, appearing as parallel lines when viewed from the sky.

If, as you say, one only gets halfway by looking up things that have not "factor[ed] in Billy's delivered information and the creational spiritual truth", then conversely, one would still only get halfway by believing Billy's delivered information and the creational spiritual truth without putting in the effort to reveal the truth of the Truth deep within oneself.

In the end, I agree with you when you say, "rely on your brains" and "keep asking question[s]".

Norm

Post Number: 177
Posted on Sunday, February 17, 2019 - 07:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, Does anyone know where I can find the Meier info on the Pascagoula case?

Justsayno

Post Number: 835
Posted on Sunday, February 17, 2019 - 10:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Andrew, I don't know about that. For example the "scientists" at Health Canada include SOY as a healthy meal when the Meier material says it causes great damage. In this specific case I tell people NOT to eat soy because I'm not waiting 20 years for the "scientists" to get up to speed on the health effects of Soy. Plus it's being snuck into all kinds of food.
I think the tsunami claim makes sense Matt because there is an inland salt lake by Mt Conner.
Metamorphic is a term used when a rock changes to a different type of rock due to pressure and heat so basically any rock can change in the right circumstances.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Andrew_hua

Post Number: 86
Posted on Sunday, February 17, 2019 - 08:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Hi Justsayno > > You ought to be careful when generalising about the universal consensus on > the health benefits of soy. A quick search reveals that there are those > who have doubts. "Health Canada" does not stand for every scientist in the > world. > > Anyway, we are getting off topic. > Just remember that not all scientists are out to mislead and keep the > masses ignorant. To think that would be very cynical. > > Inland saltwater can be explained by receding ocean water as the continent > rose above sea level, trapping some seawater inland. >

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1928
Posted on Sunday, February 17, 2019 - 10:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi votan I am hard pressed to find any geologist that own the parcel of land in which they study but know a fair deal more than the owners so could this be a logical fallacy on your part by appealing by authority.
As for Mt Conner where is the evidence to disprove that it may have once been part of Ayers rock?

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1929
Posted on Sunday, February 17, 2019 - 11:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Andrew Andrew how could you not be frustrated by the mainstream version of geological history and not be disenfranchised like I have been after looking up about Ayers rock over the years before I have written what I have now.
Horse before the cart my friend and there lies the quagmire often written by me about the English language and the written language itself as the finer nuances through verbal and non verbal one on one communication is lacking and with it much of the qualifications associated with sound and behavioural cues.
It is what it is but no harm done.
Anyway I do have healthy disdain for the gatekeepers of truth who cloak themselves in fake respectability under the banner of fancy titles and PHD degrees who lack the spiritual wisdom to disassociate egoism vs the duty to tell the truth and to inform.
As for the 'compacted stratification of detritus and precipitates upon the ocean floor over millions of years' whatever the hell this means or does not mean any side way stratification is indicative of abberation of the natural process of compaction which requires immense pressure both laterally and verticcally but as you know compaction is the result of the buildup of sediments over the course of millennia but when there are no indications of any left over sedimentary bodies around Ayers rock that should've been there to indicate it having pushed the structure upwards or side ways you are left with the only inevitable conclusion that Ayers rock is a foreign body alien to that particular region.
To know for sure there must be drilling done of core samples.
Our scientists have made immense progress no doubt and who am I to discredit their achievements but as you are well aware about Billy stating that the truth must be reconciled I say that knowledge without Creational spirituality, be they half way there, is like going to the toilet constipated to come out to it having done a couple of pebble drops, it just doesn't satisfy and to be fair to these so called expert how would they have known without knowing about meier but then again I sense a tinge of mainstreamism in the way you take information from the sources you by right of knowing the truth should have a healthy skeptism of yet I wonder why you haven't bothered to question it like I have.
As for the erosions created by rain put this aside and focus for a moment on my cherry picked wave on the base of Ayers rock and please look at it closely and compare it to the erosion at the sphinx notice how just as the pyramids were under water at the same time that Ayers rock was how millenia old erosions tend to have the same effect on rock and granite as any other?
Sea shells is the key here and you find it everywhere whether on top cambre vieja to the giza pyramids to Ayers rock to the grand canyon it's everywhere.
What could you conclude from this other than by reconciling billy's information with the current mainstream findings that indeed meier's impeccable version of history is backed up through and through and that the muan asteroid narrative makes more sense the more you look into the mainstream findings.

Agree or disagree one thing is 100% clear Billy has been telling the unblemished truth all along and that future findings on Ayers rock in the foreseeable future will inevitably back up my claim and with it all of billy's claims by default.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1930
Posted on Sunday, February 17, 2019 - 11:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well Sheila I find comfort in both agreements and disagreements as they are both the simulating wings of the natural process of evolution, growth, transformation and development.
Thanks for your logic and not necessarily because you agree.

Matt lee

Andrew_hua

Post Number: 87
Posted on Tuesday, February 19, 2019 - 12:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt

A lack of knowledge and understanding on the part of present day scientists does not frustrate me because I cannot claim to know any better based on any personal research findings. Besides, "I always remain calm and thereby gain might over myself" - at least, I try to. Meier taught us this.

If I continue to do your homework for you, you'll learn nothing.
Things that fell (detritus and precipitates) on the ocean floor were then pressed into tight (compacted) layers (strata/stratification) of material under continuous and prolonged high pressure. Geological movements eventually resulted in the rising of a land mass above sea level to form the current continent of Australia, as well as the lifting up at some point in time of a part of the sandstone such that the plane of the layers is bent from a horizontal orientation to a vertical one, eventually revealing what we now refer to as Uluru, and - in relation - Kata Tjuta. Don't forget, that this bending upwards of masses of earth, as when two tectonic plates collide, is also how mountains are formed.
(Tide marks on Uluru can still be explained by a slow, gradual receding of seawater as the Australian continent was forming.)

Right or wrong, this theory for the formation of Uluru is quite sensible to me. I also have no problem with an extraterrestrial origin.
A "tinge of mainstreamism" is better than living with your head in the clouds. To be in touch with the current zeitgeist and to be aware of the current scientific level of understanding is still important, moreover, it was this "being in touch with the fellow human being" (my paraphrasing) that was one of the goals of Meier's extensive travels and journeys.

It is not my intention to convince you of the rightness of the current geological theory for Uluru's formation, rather only to present an alternative theory so as prevent a restricted thinking. It is your absolute right to hold onto a conviction based on your desire to validate the idea of Uluru as having an extraterrestrial origin.
Since you seem to be bothered and frustrated by the current terrestrial theory that I have conveyed, and to avoid further diverting this topic of discussion away from the information provided by the Plejaren, I will say no more on the matter.

I, for one, will never cease to wonder.

Cpl

Post Number: 1051
Posted on Tuesday, February 19, 2019 - 03:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think that was well-said, Andrew. There is virtually no strong scientific evidence to suggest the notion that Uluru is of extraterrestrial origin.
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1932
Posted on Tuesday, February 19, 2019 - 04:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for your views Andrew
Like I said if the whole point of discussion is to explore and discover what the truth is irrespective of the conventional scientific paradigm of the day then I have no problem letting the evidence and proof speak for itself and be steadfast holding onto what I think the truth is from those evidence until at such time that it is proven beyond the shadow of doubt to the contrary.
That is where my overzealous enthusiasm was and not to convince as it should be done by each person themselves.

There has never ever been any independent scientific study done on the Billy Meier case proving that it is real and genuine yet here we all are including you and me so this fact alone demonstrates that you don't need the current zeitgeist nor the mainstream scientific community to tell you what the truth is because truth is its own evidence just as our spirit is and never what anybody says because they have a PHD or an academic position.

Further study on Ayers rock needs to be done and then we will know for certain.

Just one question I did discover a crater around Ayers rock so how could you explain this if gradual receding of water too place?

Matt lee

Kenneth

Post Number: 947
Posted on Friday, March 01, 2019 - 10:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

All,

For clarification, does anyone know if Mu and Lemuria (Gobi desert) are one of the same? Not finding this confirmation in the Contact Reports, maybe it was overlooked?

Thanks
Kenneth

Cpl

Post Number: 1053
Posted on Saturday, March 02, 2019 - 06:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,
I seem to remember reading that there was more than one location for MU, like Atlantis. They were names of civilizations in a few locations rather than an individual country. That is my rusty recollection.
Chris

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1943
Posted on Saturday, March 09, 2019 - 12:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've recently been to Woollongong head lighthouse in NSW Australia and discovered something remarkable.
There around the vicinity of where the artificial concrete pool was is a bunch of what looks to be ancient concrete works that seems to have been the foundation of a large manmade structure many millenias before.
Obviously we the student of the teachings know about the true history of out earthly past, that the Gods of the earth were just human beings, that these Gods were just highly developed ET who elevated themselves as creator Gods who had 200 scientists whom the primitive earthling were taught many things as these beings who made a secret pact against the full knowledge of their leader Jehovah and other Gods prior intermingled with the human beings of earth and begot many half ET cast children who were supposed to be men of reknown in our ancient past.
From the vast facts of unblemished truth about our true history thanks to billy and the plejaren we can surmise that places such a Woollongong had in the ancient past ET visitations and ET influences for which this fact is repleat in the Aboriginal legends and folklore.
A picture is worth a thousand words and I took tons of it as evidence and proof that should shed further light on this suppressed bit of Australian history that nobody seem to have picked upon not even people like Rex and Heather Gilroys.
I want to put it up on this forum but I can't.

Matt lee

Kenneth

Post Number: 959
Posted on Saturday, March 23, 2019 - 09:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Some fairly recent and interesting ancient history about the city of Dwarka, ~30,000 plus years ago. Of course, the ignorant and unknowing Earthlings at the time obviously did not understand what was actually happening and saw these extraterrestrials as God’s... And worshiped them as well… Slowly it’s being proven that these God’s were in fact human being's from other worlds, some of which had a blue color or hue to their skin.

Kenneth
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Dwarka – Pre-Harappan City That Could Rewrite The History Of The World:

"His Saubha clung to the sky at a league's length... He threw at me rockets, missiles, spears, spikes, battle-axes, three-bladed javelins, flame-throwers, without pausing. The sky... seemed to hold a hundred suns, a hundred moons... and a hundred myriad stars. Neither day nor night could be made out, or the points of compass."

Krishna returned the fire.

"I warded them off as they loomed toward me. With my swift-striking shafts, as they flashed through the sky. And I cut them into two or three pieces with mine. There was a great din in the sky above."

"Around 1500 BC the whole western coast of India mysteriously disappeared along with Dwarka - the great city of gold. The deluge came and the submergence took place immediately after Sri Krishna departed from the world."

The Lost City Of Dwarka—A City Built By A God, and Attacked by a Vimana…

"This legendary ancient city is said to have been founded by Sri Krishna and is considered an extremely important historical landmark in the Mahabharata.

The modern city of Dwarka which in Sanskrit means “Gateway to heaven” is located north-west of the Indian State of Gujarat.

The ancient city is mentioned in a number of ancient texts including the Mahabharata, the Shrimad Bhagavad Gita, the Harivamsha as well as the Skanda Purana, and the Vishnu Purana."

Scott

Post Number: 2890
Posted on Sunday, March 31, 2019 - 03:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

An interesting article about our twisted past from the Australian Landesgruppe. http://au.figu.org/like_glove.html
Scott

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 985
Posted on Sunday, April 07, 2019 - 09:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The following may interest Japanese and Chinese readers:
www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Attacking_questions_from_Japan

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 987
Posted on Monday, April 08, 2019 - 03:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CR 251:247 “This [invention] in turn is [the point in time] when Japan and China will discover that the prevailing physics is not the last word in knowledge but that there exists yet a higher level of physics which extends into the fine-matter realm. “*)

It may be long ago … but they came to our planet as races capable of interstellar space flight…

*) German Original
247. Dies wiederum ist der Zeitpunkt, da in Japan und China entdeckt wird, dass die bis anhin bestehende Physik nicht der Weisheit letztes Wissen ist, sondern dass noch eine höhere Physik besteht, die in die Bereiche des Feinmateriellen hineinbelangt

Cpl

Post Number: 1065
Posted on Saturday, April 20, 2019 - 07:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Their most recent arrival was not so long ago, Bill; 26,000 years dated from 2012, or 26,007 years ago from this year of 2019. Or about 10-12 thousand years before the destruction of Atlantis and civilization at that time. So yes, they've been there, seen that.

Did you see the recent news article about Chinese scientists now attempting to discover the spirit inside the brain? Of course, their current technology is insufficient or the wrong kind to find it, but the journey to its discovery can be said to have begun.

IMO the discovery of the spirit will have a profound influence upon humanity globally, very different but perhaps as significant as the development of the internet. In a question to Billy someone asked which would have the greatest significance for humanity, the discovery of the human spirit, or... ( I don't recall the other) and Billy said, the discovery of the spirit. For reasons not to be discussed here I think it will be around 2075-80, when the next incarnation of Nokodemion appears, and I think the person housing that spirit will contribute greatly to disseminating the knowledge of the discovery because religions will resist it due to it, in a sense, delivering spiritual matters to science and away from religions which will all have to rewrite their scripts and doctrines.
Chris

Corey

Post Number: 507
Posted on Saturday, April 20, 2019 - 11:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cpl (Chris),

I am not trying to go off topic here, but I just want to let everyone on this board know what has been going on behind-the-scenes regarding 2075.

2075 may not happen as released in the contact 115 (2075 = 100 years after the mission inception = will be the full effect of the mission, and the year the bearer of the Nokodemion spirit-form is reborn). The Nokodemion booklet that was released not so long ago (German only) states that the Nokodemion spirit-form may not be reborn 2050-2075 because things (pre-given time) of the Arahat Athersata pure-spirit level were (was) not fulfilled.

Actually to be honest, in the recent Q & A bulletin that Patm recently translated, it says that Billy may relocate to Erra.

Either way, we need a worldwide level of big revolutionary ideals and good things to happen before the downfall of humanity so we do not have to pick up the pieces and wonder what happened (collectively spoken). I have made the case in the archives that it would be better for the weal of the all to be pre-emptive, and I have made the case that we need the world's powers that be to implement the FIGU recommendations including the birth-stop before the downfall of humanity. This would be much better then the alternatives of unnecessary nuclear wars and unnecessary deadly bio-weaponry situations. I mean really, has the rising and the falling of civilizations really come to this EG: final solutions? We have to do better then this, the Bafath are deported since 80's and we collectively act like they are still in control with shutting out the truth as priority #1. Now is the time to embrace the truth, and surrender to it as the creational laws and recommendations of the Creation govern the universe, and this includes the Earth. We have to collectively adapt to these natural laws to gain the best arcs from cause and effect, and the "encyclopedia" of these laws is the "Goblet of the Truth".

If we do not get pre-emptive, mankind will still be admonished to the truth through death, but this will be much more deadly with higher casualty rates then if we are pre-emptive. Birth-stops are the way to lower birth-rates. And if we do not get pre-emptive then the penalty could be 200 years long. Think about that for a second.

What we have here is an old-fashioned choice:

Scenario #1: do nothing, billions die, and the world finds out about the truth through natural admonishments such as Apophis and wants to change to natural directives.

Scenario #2: world war 3 is officially cancelled, and mankind starts the clock to be in tune with the natural laws and recommendations of the Creation within 200 years (like I have made the case in the archives) or less. Mankind preemptively finds out the truth, and wants to change to natural directives before the downfall of humanity, which prevents much death, destruction, misery, heartache, & the spilling of blood of the prophecies, and terrible things as nuclear wars and bio-weaponry situations are cancelled, and the logicity (logicalness) of a birth-stop is enacted which will save the Earth and it's people.

Salome, Corey Müske. -"Kelch der Wahrheit"/"Goblet of the Truth"
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
22:08: " Werdet ihr Menschen vom Unglück verfolgt und könnt ihr euer Leben nicht so harmonisch gestalten, wie ihr das gerne möchtet, dann vermögt ihr dies zu ändern, wenn ihr euch dem Einklang der kosmischen Ordnung und damit den schöpferischen Gesetzen und Geboten zuwendet und sie befolgt."

22:08: "If you human beings are pursued by the unfortune and are unable to form your lives as harmoniously as you would like, then you are able to change this if you turn to the consonance of the cosmic regulation and therefore to the creational laws and recommendations, and follow them."

Cpl

Post Number: 1067
Posted on Sunday, April 21, 2019 - 03:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for the update, Corey. I guess that could also update the early CR that says Billy will have his last life here in 3999 and then leave for another home out there in the universe.
I can only agree with your comments on Creation and our being pro-active for our future.
Chris

Mosaki

Post Number: 10
Posted on Sunday, April 21, 2019 - 11:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey,

I also read that information in Pat's translation and then I thought to myself...we must have failed in the mission here on Earth. I depressingly pondered on it for several days even though I know full well how monstrous and degenerate the behavior is on Earth. Getting the Earth human beings to change anytime soon is wishful thinking at its best, but I still feel that we can slowly change the swinging waves if we continue on and don't let the negative outlook defeat our disposition. Although we are ultimately responsible for the decadence here on Earth, the majority of the population has no idea of the chaos that was imposed on us by the Bafath and other negative influences. We didn't get this way overnight and we won't fix it overnight either, but we mustn't give up. Even if Billy's spirit-form leaves us for Erra, I agree that we still have to continue with the mission and make do with what we already know. We were once highly evolved human beings, so we have the knowledge and ability to persevere.
Salome,
Melissa Osaki

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1971
Posted on Sunday, April 21, 2019 - 05:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the information Corey as always.

By the way for the sake of accuracy when you said 'Actually to be honest, in the recent Q & A bulletin that Patm recently translated, it says that Billy may relocate to Erra'.

If it refers to this section of the Q&A I am at two minds about this translation.

Die Nachfolgepersonlichkeiten werden daher kunftig auch nicht von Anhangern Der Mission und Billy erkannt werden, obwohl noch mehrmals neue Personlichkeiten in Erscheinung treten werden, was jedoch nicht unbedingt auf der Erde sein wird, je nachdem, ob er hier bleibt oder auf den plejarischen planeten Erra geht.

Correct me if I have misunderstood the last sentence but I am of the view that although it is somewhat vague it refers to Billy and his future followers successor personalities and so whether they incarnate here there or everywhere or even in Erra (my emphasis added) the spiritform of Billy's successor personality will never have anything to do with the mission after Billy.
And so how I understood this paragraph to mean is that since it doesn't give a time frame of when Billy's successor personality will leave earth the sentence remains open ended and that it could even refer to the time of 3999 when Billy's spirit will end up on Erra.
I may not have explained this properly but the sentence according to my understanding of it does not refer to the possibility that Billy's successor personality will leave for Erra before the year 3999 or the possibility of around 2075-2080.

What do you think Corey?

Matt lee

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page