Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 18, 2019

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Ancient Earth History in connection with information given by the Plejaren » Archive through May 18, 2019 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 988
Posted on Sunday, April 21, 2019 - 06:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I also read the Bulletin that Patm translated.

There was an admonishment that I picked up on. If memory serves me right, many aware of the Mission and the Spiritual Teaching have yet to study and empower themselves with the knowledge and the wisdom.

Perhaps because of this lack of study, many of us have and are attempting to do our part and are not being effective.

The Goblet of the Truth states that if we do not become versed in the spiritual teaching and attempt to do our part we can cause more harm than the good we intend.

In the book Arahat Athersata the AA-spiritform gives clear explanations about this. Everyone needs to read this book.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Msmichelle

Post Number: 496
Posted on Monday, April 22, 2019 - 07:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My response and opinion: As I've said many times before, If you are not working in the general public whether as a government employee, service provider(any area which provides service to the public or population), you will miss the uphill struggle(s)and ongoing battles it requires to reach the public(population) about our present, dire situations. They are not listening. Those in areas of government, politics, etc will be risking their lives, if they "step up". Therefore, we have a tremendous opportunity to get our "own lives in order". If you are reading some of the post(s) on this forum, we have many, many members and non-members alike who are struggling and facing unnecessary issues due to their thoughts. I suggest, we focus on getting our "own houses in order" such as-our thoughts, getting prepared for whatever,our finances, livelihoods, etc and help each other, if we can. If you are not reading any of the books, such as the Psyche, GOT(which is free online), etc, you are burying yourself. We will not effect the other billions of people(population), at least not any time soon.
MsMichelle

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 36
Posted on Tuesday, April 23, 2019 - 03:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle,

Well said. Last year I was discussing with Christian Frehner about supporting the mission, and he had this to say: "The core task of anyone who will support the mission is to first thoroughly study and implement the teaching into one's personal life, and then, by example or when being asked, let others have to opportunity and possibility to also get onto the "train" (upon their free will and decision)."

I think that says it all and mirrors what you said in your post.

Salome,
Niko
I recognize my path, which is the truth and living in accordance with it. I carry out my mission for life and for the fulfillment of life. I abide by the creational laws and recommendations, which reign in me as true love and wisdom.

Mind_guerrilla

Post Number: 4
Posted on Wednesday, April 24, 2019 - 02:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Msmichelle,

When you say it is time now for getting our "own lives in order," I wholeheartedly agree. You have also recognized that even those studying the truth are facing unnecessary, and I would add uncomfortable, issues due to their incorrect thinking. This is all of us, to lessor or greater degree. So no one should feel exempt from needing self improvement no matter how much one thinks one knows.

Folks must realize that despite having learned about Billy Meier and found some truth, they themselves have lifelong work to do on themselves which requires study and practice. The spiritual teaching is NOT knowing about the prophecies and focusing your time looking at politics and religion pointing fingers. The spiritual teaching is practicing for yourself the creational laws and directives, over and over and over again discovering new things and therefore pushing away all the terrible things that have effected you from the outside.

I just finished reading the newly translated Arahat Athersata and I must say that it is the most helpful book I have ever read. The book puts it is simple and easy terms how anyone can change their bad thinking nearly overnight, a manual for a healthy mind if you will. And a human can not only eliminate pain, anxiety, doubt, desperation, etc. but also real illnesses by just thinking as nature intended it for the human being.

AA Page 268:

282. Might-oriented thinking is essentially translated as:
283. Life-correct, creational thinking.
284. No material is able to resist a healthy, determined and strong thought.
285. A good thought, a good mode of thinking which is filled with the absolute consciousness of the oneness with the Creation.
286. Right, power-conscious and positive thinking resolves all difficulties, but something must first become reality in the human being himself/herself, in his/her thinking, before it is able to appear in the world of the senses; namely the fact that a hindrance, a terrible thing or other incident always take on those dimensions as these are assumed and thought up.
287. If the human being thinks them to be small and unimportant, then they will be small, unimportant and easily surmountable.
288. If , however, are thought to be big, difficult and unconquerable or difficult to conquer, then it will be as good as impossible to overcome them.
289. Thinking-power and use of the might-orientated thinking requires an education which at the beginning appears very difficult and often impossible.
290. But this is really only the beginning and only and apparent impossibility because this new teaching appears completely unfamiliar, unknown and strange.
291. in truth, however, everything is very easy.
296. All ganglion cells, neutral pathways, etc. automatically adapt to the new attitude and further the new, right and positive might oriented thinking.

AA Page 322:

597. Real positive thinking therefore means thinking neutral-positively, therefore not contrarily and not speaking against a matter.
598. Neutral-positive thinking therefore means that a really fully neutral material must be used for the thinking, something which is, is no wise, in any relation to the terrible thing.
604. The best neutral-positive thinking is a wishful dream, but however, other neutral-positive body of thoughts can also be used.

So anytime a person becomes occupied with unhealthy thoughts like disappointment, or feeling harmed by a fellow human, or feeling all alone, etc., the best thing to do is to break this immediately in your head and think about "neutral material" like for example thinking about the Creation and how the many relate to the one and what you have read from the Figu books. The easiest thing according to Arahat Athersata is a wishful dream. I would imagine that you would want to day dream about something in line with nature.

I hope to discuss Arahat Athersata with anyone who is interested. There is a lifetime of things to talk about in there.

Kind regards,
Anthony

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1974
Posted on Thursday, April 25, 2019 - 12:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Could the Lady of Elche be a bust of Keridwena, Pleja (Ishrish) or Karyatide.
She definitely looks to be a representation of an extraterrestrial women with exotic and highly technological headdress.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1975
Posted on Thursday, April 25, 2019 - 02:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am just going to go all out and put it out there just for the record and it is my own conjecture but I cannot deny this conclusion no matter through which angle I see it in.

Like it is the indisputable case that almost every advanced civilisation and significant species of animals met it's end due to the Giza Intelligence conspired war between Atlantis and Mu the collosal earth shattering (puns intended) mega destructive asteroid that annihilated Atlantis was the epic event of all events in the entire history of mankind on earth that was the epicenter of just about every profound earth changing events which transpired from it at the time.
One of those epic events happened to be the 2.3 kilometer high tsunami that breach inland from the Azores through north west Africa all the way to the Giza pyramids and then some more throughout the middle east.
When you carefully observe the regions of western Sahara, Mauritana, Morroco, Mali, Algeria, Niger, Libya, Chad, Sudan, Egypt and the rest of the the Middle East you can clearly notice that vast quantity of seawater had breached inland and left an indisputable markers all around.
Now if you compare the this continent to Australia it's basically the same deal in that greater part of Western Australia, Northern Territory and South Australia has uncanny resemblance to the north African landscape dominated by similar striations, streaks, marks, geological anomalies, characteristics, millions of square killometers of desert and sand and what have you.

So the only inevitable conclusion that you can draw from the mounting evidence and proof is that vast regions of Australia too was destroyed by mega tsunamis created by the Muan directed asteroids that annihilated Atlantis much in the same way that north Africa was.
Therefore these regions in Australia need to be studied further so that like Graham Hancock who's findings seems to backup Billy's information the more he finds things that was never revealed before much like every other scientific works out there, some people in the future who takes the archeological angle may see a path leading directly to Billy's information.

If the scientific community is finding additional finds like an asteroid impact in Greenland I am sure that through the lidar radar and satellite imagery they can also find impact craters in Australia and one near the Banda sea, celebs sea, Timor sea, sea around Christmas islands and sumba island.

Matt lee

Cpl

Post Number: 1068
Posted on Thursday, April 25, 2019 - 05:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Also Matt, the seabed shows clear evidence that there have been mountain collapses into the Indian Ocean that would also have produced mega tsunami that hit into Western Australia.
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Cpl

Post Number: 1070
Posted on Thursday, April 25, 2019 - 05:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthony,

Just a short note: You've got a significant extra "t" in "296. All ganglion cells, neutral pathways, etc." should read "296. All ganglion cells, neural pathways, etc." So "neural" not "neutral."

Yes, it is a lifelong work for everyone, and always will be as long as we are in the physical.
Chris

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 990
Posted on Thursday, April 25, 2019 - 09:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mind_guerrilla

Anthony, great post #4. Because of the Goblet of the Truth, I am finding the book Arahat Athersata to be something extraordinary.

Arahat Athersata is a powerful book which everyone should have in their possession.

I am presently working on a ziel for which the book Arahat Athersata is of tremendous help and empowering.

I am one that also hopes to discuss Arahat Athersata with everyone who is interested.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Kenneth

Post Number: 966
Posted on Thursday, April 25, 2019 - 11:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation, (Matt),

Your point is well taken. It has also been recently discovered that the Gulf of Mexico was formed by asteroid strike; called the Chicxulub crater, which according to Earth scientists was a mass extinction event, presumably much older than ~11,500 years ago, when Atlantis was destroyed; assuming that Earth scientists have their facts correct?

Distance from Gulf of Mexico to the Azores = 6,135 km (~3,812 mi.)

Distance from Greenland to the Azores = 3,892 km (~2,418 mi.)

Kenneth

Hugo

Post Number: 644
Posted on Thursday, April 25, 2019 - 01:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation,

I was not aware that the Giza Intelligences conspired war between Atlantis and Mu or even had anything to do with them or were around at that time too? Do you have a link? I would have thought Alantis and Mu's technology would have exceeded the Giza Intelligences, not to mention they vastly outnumbered them too.

Cpl

Post Number: 1071
Posted on Thursday, April 25, 2019 - 07:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kenneth,
The Chicxulub Crater was formed about 66 million years ago. It didn't create the Gulf of Mexico but rather the Crater in the Yucatan, or just off it's coast, that is thought to have been responsible for the demise of the dinosaurs. The info and details on it are available at Wikipedia.
Chris

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1980
Posted on Friday, April 26, 2019 - 04:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Chris I think that throughout human history so many things had happened in regards to natural disasters that I don't doubt for a moment about what you stated as being one of the causes for a mega tsunami.
Have you heard about the Burckle crater?
I think it's safe to say that the destroyer comet was also one of the reasons for the mega tsunami that wiped out vast regions of Australia during the time lesser Atlantis was destroyed.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1981
Posted on Friday, April 26, 2019 - 04:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo try this link

http://au.figu.org/atlantis_mu.html

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1982
Posted on Friday, April 26, 2019 - 04:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth the interesting thing about all these craters around the world is that a vast majority of them must surely be from the period of the great war between Atlantis and Mu when the many kilometer wide asteroid broke apart upon entering death's atmosphere and exploding into thousands of chunks of rock that rained down all over the earth.
I think Australia got some as well.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1983
Posted on Friday, April 26, 2019 - 05:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Talking about craters I think I have found the reason why Italy or more specifically Rome and the Vatican is bound to be devastated as the plejaren have suggested.

If it hasn't already been discovered I think I have found 2 gigantic craters around Tyrrhenian sea and the sea between Pompeii and Palermo.
Now why is Italy littered with so many volcanoes especially under the sea around the ring of these gigantic undersea craters.
Yep you guessed it the 2 ginormous craters indicates that when the 2 asteroid hit it actually penetrated deep below earth right down to the magma chambers thereby punching holes everywhere around that region which became all the numerous volcanoes we see today in Italy.
Now imagine as everything started to settle down and equilibrium was restored after the asteroid impact the pockets of deep 7 km below the surface magma chambers must have formed below Rome.

Now by right we shouldn't even have the Mediterranean sea, Tyrrhenian sea, the black sea nor the Caspian sea as all that region in my conclusion were all land masses that must've sunk when greater Atlantis sank resulting in vast quantities of water that breached inland creating these seas for no other reason other than the fact that the asteroid impact basically rearranged the topography of that whole region.
Some land masses sunk under the bottom of the ocean whilst others were actually formed in a sudden artificial manner as collosal amount of soil was displaced sideways resulting in new landmasses.
Getting back to the future destruction of Rome and the Vatican I must say it's not that far off probably before 2029 or within 5 years even.

Matt lee

Cpl

Post Number: 1072
Posted on Friday, April 26, 2019 - 09:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt,

The Burckle Crater probably would have created a mega-tsunami into Australia, but this was probably just 5,000 years ago and so would have had nothing to do with the asteroid that destroyed Atlantis.

Mega-tsunami coming from collapsed mountains and volcanoes around the Indian ocean are not my statement, but observations of science. I am not familiar with their timing, though science may well have those approximate dates; and yes theoretically -- assuming the dates fit -- such collapses could be caused by an asteroid impact like that which destroyed Atlantis.

You said, "I think it's safe to say that the destroyer comet was also one of the reasons for the mega-tsunami that wiped out vast regions of Australia during the time of the destruction of lesser Atlantis was destroyed." Safe to say? If it is "safe to say" where is your scientific evidence that makes it "safe to say" that the Destroyer was one of the reasons for the mega tsunami that hit Australia at the same time as Lesser Atlantis's Destruction? You present no scientific evidence or Billy citations at all, making it sound like just another airy (excuse the pun:-)) personal speculation, in which case it would have been better expressed as "my opinion" like you often do.

Donft take this the wrong way, Matt, but I don't think it helps this thread to fill it with litanies of personal speculations which soon become wild and unwieldy, although personal ideas and opinions expressed as such can help us all think things over anew when based on scientific and evidential bases. Wild speculations quickly become beliefs and are sometimes religion replacements, and we want to avoid those on this forum.
Chris

Kenneth

Post Number: 968
Posted on Friday, April 26, 2019 - 11:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt,

Regarding the Chicxulub crater and the Gulf of Mexico; this impact is more than likely what Earth scientists claim, but you never know!? Many of them do not accept that Atlantis even existed, its a myth in their minds. Likewise, many scientists believe that our current human civilization on Earth has developed the utmost intelligences and most advanced in recorded history. Numerous ancient history researchers are beginning to understand that there was a higher, more advanced civilization on Earth before current day. Some push the theory of extraterrestrials from other worlds and solar systems that lived and worked on Earth for one reason or another. Evidence and proof of this is all around us, but many cannot see through their clouded mindset; or choose not to.

Matt, Im not describing anything that you dont already know, but for general discussion regarding Ancient Earth History

Researchers and the masses are not allowed to know the truth as most research is done by various governments or institutions funded by governments/church in one form or another. This is why Isa Rashid was killed when he and Billy discovered the Talmud Jmmanuel, let alone the many assassination attempts on Billys life.

254. Very simply because:
255. If the masses of the humankind were to discover the knowledge of the secret sciences, which would bring tremendous life-affirming benefits, progress and success to them, then religions and politics would be eradicated within the shortest time.
256. The financial industry would disappear, war, unpeace, hunger and all terrible things of the world would have a sudden end, because in a peaceful world no more of those having might and capital-makers could make a start and push for the acquisition of might and raking in of finances.
//
259. All this, however, is prevented by the fact that the secret sciences are not made accessible to the normal average human being, because they bring sudden deep cognitions and the end of all might and profiteers, of which the politics and the religions are the biggest.

Arahat Athersata
Page 264

This is why all government in the world today also push religion onto the masses as well, its all about control.

Regarding the impact craters:

When you said, interesting thing about all these craters around the world is that a vast majority of them must surely be from the period of the great war between Atlantis and Mu Thats my point as well.

When all of the MU related impact craters are identified, it almost appears that this MU asteroid suicide pilot may have had more in mind than just destroying Atlantis; maybe the entire Earth itself with the true size of this Malon/Phaeton rock?

Kenneth

Talmud Jmmanuel

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1984
Posted on Saturday, April 27, 2019 - 11:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Chris you've expressed a valid point and it is my speculation only so good advice.
We are all our brother's keeper afterall so thanks for the checks and balances.

On a few other points if I may, before something becomes scientific fact it is just theory and hypothesis but nonetheless it doesn't make it anymore untrue (not all of course) just because science hasn't kept up to it yet and made it official (Billy's case and information proffered is a classic example) and thanks to the inquisitive minds throughout history our civilisation have made great progress from the backs of these truth seeking minds.

As Billy would often say 'don't believe me think for yourself' and so it is that much of his and the plejaren genius lies in only saying just enough so that it encourages the student of the teachings to truly, verily and literally think for their own selves, fill the missing pieces and generate their own unique ideas, thoughts and feelings from it thereby learning, awareness, insight, cognition, recognition, gaining knowledge and wisdom along the way is facilitated.

So we should encourage free thinking on this forum and provide the environment of freedom to express various ideas rather than restrictively accepting everything coming from billy as concrete gospel and over relying on just what is officially stated but not realising that even Billy's information is perpetually updated, amended, corrected and even self corrected by Billy himself (remarkably not the spiritual teaching side)

So basically we shouldn't hold the view that just because Billy or the scientific community didn't say so then it mustn't be true approach nor just because someone other than them said so then it mustn't be true because the fact is no one person or institution is the sole authority and the arbiter of truth nor does the truth, whatever it may be, flow solely from one person only.

Another point to consider is that we shouldn't underestimate the intelligent of the reader as after all we are all going by the same information and I doubt that whatever is written by any forum member here is not made into anything more than what it is.

Lastly I don't think that we gain anything by preaching to the choir and I am sure that most of us here are over that although it's important to consider the flow on effect to the possible external readership and the ripple effect it may have from what is discussed here as you know very well the ideas generate more ideas, thoughts for more thoughts and it is no coincidence that whatever is discussed here is followed up by various websites, groups, organisations both secret and not so secret and even the scientific community.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1985
Posted on Saturday, April 27, 2019 - 12:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree Kenneth there seems to be too much reliance on academics and scientists to do our thinking for us this day and age when in reality the current scientific paradigm is severely underdeveloped and restrictive.

Years ago last decade around 2005 or 2006 Dyson Devine put up an article on his website that featured Rupert Sheldrake's take on the academia and science and basically laid out the truth about the dysfunction of it all and to this day and thanks to him, I've never forgotten about that article and what the content of it represented.

Scientists are the new popes of our time and the new religion is 'science' inherently flawed yet it has managed to pull the wool over people's eyes with its self impressed techno speak and has garnered adherents who simply can't step out of its sphere of influence and will do anything to protects its legitimacy especially those that make a living out of it or occupy an academic position.

Science and scientists are very important for our civilisation no doubt but when they try to replace a person's dominion and self responsibility over themselves then that constitutes an invasive invasion over the right of each individual to be free thinkers who chooses for themselves.

The common warcry these days wherever you go is 'is it backed up by hard science' when science itself is full approximations, mistakes, abuse, contradictions, corruption, outright fraud and in some cases lies (Thanos, flat earth and global warming debate comes to mind here)

Science and the scientific community has a lot to answer for and a lot of catching up to do in the case of the billy meier contacts.

Regarding the Chicxulub crater and the Gulf of Mexico it was Chris who brought it up in his post 1071 and not me just incase you didn't see it.

Matt lee

Cpl

Post Number: 1073
Posted on Saturday, April 27, 2019 - 10:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Agreed, Matt. Indeed, "we should encourage free thinking on this forum and provide the
environment of freedom to express various ideas..." That is one of FIGU's central tenets.

On science and scientists: I think we should remember that the two are not the same. Science is fact, whereas scientists are merely people who make many mistakes on the road of researching and working hopefully towards facts.
Chris

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1998
Posted on Tuesday, May 14, 2019 - 06:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The enigma of the great pyramids of giza is still left unsolved despite many theories out there.
Nobody to date has figured out what the pyramids were built for and how it was built with such precision.
I don't want to add more confusion to an already choc full of unsubstantiated claims made by every cat and dog under the sun about the pyramids but I had to say it.
According to Billy there were 1 original building of the pyramids by the self elevated to God status the Orion ETs followed by Chefen's renovation, restoration and repair job some 10,000 years ago and then lastly a major rebuilding 4500-5000 years ago by another pharaoh.
Now giants existed in those times to help build the pyramids but that doesn't account for the precision aspect of the engineering work as there definitely must've been high precision mechanical devices and machinary used to quarry, cut, mark, transport, lift, place, fit and polish giant megalithic stones some weighing in excess of 1000 tonnes.
Other than large groups of people with ropes, ramps, pulleys, sleds, animal fat, water and wood and telekinetic powers I can only think of one other thing that they may have used to build these phenomenal mega structures and that is Robots.
Just as robots were created billions of years ago even to the time of Nokodemjon, where there exists humans or intelligent humanoid life, there will inevitably be robots and just as the Plejaren and federation members along with the zeti reticulans use robots, androids and non spirit harbouring mechanical a or bio organic beings to do certain tasks , I believe that the people responsible for the building of the pyramids had in their possession Robots, Androids or some form of mechanical devices that did most of the hard work that went into the building of the pyramids.
How else could you account for the phenomenal precision and the sheer scale of the works involved at such a breakneck speed not to mention the sheer quantity and the quality of work.
You can't unless you search for different answers to the same question outside the box with different but plausible sets of data.
I wonder if any of the giza intelligence members had anything to do with any aspect of the building of the pyramids all over the world not least one above their heads in egypt?

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1999
Posted on Saturday, May 18, 2019 - 11:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I found something remarkable really remarkable which may prompt people to rewrite Australian history.
Being spurred on and initially impelled by Billy's information in the quest for knowledge and insight I came across a youtube video called ancient structures in Australia by duncans place where he identified certain structures at Garigal national park next to the Narrabeen lakes Sydney Australia.
I went there to investigate for myself to form my own conclusions and hypothesis.
I came away stunned.
This is my own conclusion drawn from the evidence I saw firsthand of the site and that is that this place had an ancient pyramid and other structural complex.
Its so old that it looks natural but certain features indicate an undeniable fact in that the megalithic stones were cut with precision and placed on top of one another.
Other features that adds credence to my conclusion is that the naturally indigenous stones and rocks were everywhere throughout the base right up to the top.
It took me many hours to walk from the base of the structures right up to the top of the peak with intermittent stops in between to closely investigate and observe all the manmade structures.
Again there were scoop marks everwhere similar to the incan polygonal walls.
Billy and the Plejaren said that the original pyramids were built around 73,000 years ago give or take.
I can't see why we have to confine this statement to the Egyptian pyramids alone.
This raises a few questions was Australia also visited by the ETs from Orion and were the local indigenous population used as labour hire to build this Sydney NSW mega complex that extends far beyond this Garigal national park region but all the way up to Gosford and the blue mountains?
If it was the original works by ETs then does this mega artificial complex aligned to the star system Orion, Sirius, Taurus or the Pleiades?
As everyone knows by now where there is ancient monuments and pyramidal complex its par for the course done deal that there will be underground tunnels, caves and complexes underneath these artificial pyramidal structures so I wanted to investigate further but I slipped on a moss and fell off a large rock hurting my ankle in the process.
I will do more investigation of this place in the near future but with better equipment and supplies
One other thing that I'd noticed was that the whole place was so old that instead of it being about as old as the original egyptian pyramids it may actually predate it by tens if not hundreds of thousands of years to the time of Henok when he first arrived on earth some 389,000 years ago and before Mars and Malona were destroyed and before our present day moon was brought to earth's orbit by the destroyer comet.
If this is the case then our indigenous native people were not the original early settlers of Australia but must be counted as late migrants to it.
Then it begs the question who exactly were the first settlers of Australia taking into consideration that the white, brown and black race were the longest serving inmates of earth and the figure of 22 million years were given by billy and plejaren when the first ETs had come to earth?
Why was this location chosen?
Did it have plenty of building materials for the site to be chosen or were the rocks actually manufactured with imported goods from elsewhere?
Did the site have an astronomical significance and therefore chosen?
Who built it?
Why?
How?
When?
Why are erosions so bad?
Is it because of the mountainbikers that treat it like their theme park?
How does this ancient monument tie in with Billy's information so that better answers to better questions can be had?
Why can't the mainstream archeologists see these manmade structures for what it is for once rather than putting their puny reputations and tenure above the truth?
Is it too much to ask or are we not there yet?
I'd love to post all the photos I took of the anomalous features and structural members of this place, the Woolongong head lighthouse and the Gosford glyph anomaly but due to space restraints of this forum I can't.

Matt lee

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page