Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 29, 2019

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Ancient Earth History in connection with information given by the Plejaren » Archive through May 29, 2019 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Bianca

Post Number: 154
Posted on Sunday, May 19, 2019 - 04:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We know who built the pyramids in Egypt, but can anyone say who built the City of Petra? What is known about Petra is that they were a highly advanced civilisation and they perished when there was a cataclysmic event that wiped them out and they had to flee, but to where? where did they come from originally?
Another question I have unanswered is who built the Parthenon in Athens? I am not sure what to think but my thinking goes like this: if I look at the structural engineering of today, it dwarfs the amazing structures of those two civilisations that I have just mentioned here. And we already know about the civilisation of Machu Pitchu.
…Everything is in One, and One is in all, and everything is there in this infinite Creation for every single being, and the single being is there for the whole extensive All.
OM

Hugo

Post Number: 663
Posted on Sunday, May 19, 2019 - 02:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation, I seen that small section of polygonal wall in the video you mentioned. It certainly does seem man made with the straight joints. When you were there did you see many others like that there or is it in just one small section?

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2000
Posted on Monday, May 20, 2019 - 02:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Man have I got proof and evidence Hugo.
A picture is worth a thousand words and hundreds of pictures are worth hundreds of thousands of words.
I wish I could post it here on this forum for everyone to see so that you guys and gals can decide for yourselves.
You really do have to see the photos I took of the man worked high precision stone cut features and the high precision work of stacking one giant stone on top of one another to see why I came to such a conclusion.
Hugo there are many many anomalous features other than the wall in the video.
The stones, rocks and boulders were everywhere from the base right up to the peak and the features were all the same in that there were uniformity to the layout of the stones as well as alignment.
Discounting natural erosions, damage, mountainbikers, weather wear, time, vandalism, elemental decay, heavy rain erosion, displacement due to tree roots uprooting the stones, animal activity and so forth the integrity of the main features are still visible.

Whichever way you look at it some people who take interest in archeology and ancient history may take this angle to one day arrive at the understanding of Billy's ET contact case as genuine and ultimately become a student of the Creational spiritual teachings from such modest findings like mine which all adds up in the end to open people's perceptions and consciousness a little to lead them to the path of billy's contact case.

I need to go back as there is so many more areas to explore around there especially the one with the square features that duncans place was talking about from google map which I conclude to have been a pyramid complex.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2001
Posted on Monday, May 20, 2019 - 02:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bianca that city of petra is so amazing on video can you imagine how much more amazing it would be to experience it when you are actually there.
Brien Foerster does a great job of putting videos up of his trips there and many other ancient sites on his youtube channel.

From my conclusions ancient structural engineering dwarfs that of modern day engineering marvel and technical capabilities especially the Orion, predynastic Egyptians, Atlantian, Sumerian, and Muan civilisations as to this day in terms of scale and technical abilities we still cannot build let alone replicate the pyramids in Egypt nor that of others around the world.

You just have to consider the 2.3 to 2.6 million granite stones with high precision cuts of the Kufu's pyramid and the oval and star shaped bored holes on granite to fathom just how technically sophisticated and superior the ancient engineers were compared to ours where most modern day skyscrapers doesn't even last 100 years whilst the 4500 years old pyramids are still standing.

Matt lee

Votan

Post Number: 914
Posted on Monday, May 20, 2019 - 04:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt Lee

Can you download photos. The government does not want this advertised too much as before the English came there was nothing.

I have a friend who is a archeologist and he tells me there is a place at Sarina Queensland that has ancient Wharfs at freshwater cove.

The government discredited the finder.
joe

Hugo

Post Number: 664
Posted on Monday, May 20, 2019 - 07:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation, that's all very interesting and I don't doubt it. We know that ancient archeology and history is always being suppressed.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2002
Posted on Tuesday, May 21, 2019 - 03:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan the government suppression is least of anyone's problem regarding these things as the stupidity of the vast majority of dumbdown highly distracted masses do a better job than the governments ever will by the sheer act of their denial and ridicule.
Change is slow but it takes place only when there are numbers and being the herd animal that humans are they will follow what the number does and whomever is leading the charge.
Speaking of downloading photos I don't think its possible on this forum even with compression.
I don't know what the costs are of maintaining this forum but it would be exorbitant if people were allowed to upload photos and videos here although if cost wasn't so much a factor the idea that you could post video and photo messages would be wonderful as you could speak directly to the audience which is why youtube is so popular yet so inefficient for the spreading of truth thus far as the message gets lost in the sea of billions of other attention seeking uploaded videos.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2003
Posted on Tuesday, May 21, 2019 - 03:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes Hugo and its all to do with such primitive reasons as everyone knows.
Primitive motives and intention geared in selfish self interests and schizophrenic egoism and title mania.
We are living in an era of imprisonment by bad ideas and serving life sentences in a false idea prison cloned like drones and brain zapped like tasered inmate so the term suppression of truth may not be as accurate as unthought to non existence may be a better description.
So true history is not forgotten it was never acknowledged and is unacknowledged out of existence.

Matt lee

Votan

Post Number: 915
Posted on Tuesday, May 21, 2019 - 02:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt Lee

Can you send me some photos to my email as I cannot get down there at this stage, enjog1@hotmail.com

Thanks
joe

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2004
Posted on Wednesday, May 22, 2019 - 04:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What do you think Joe
Are you convinced?

Matt lee

Joe

Post Number: 556
Posted on Wednesday, May 22, 2019 - 12:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt,

Could you also please send me the photos to see?

My email is mrgeek007@aol.com

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2005
Posted on Saturday, May 25, 2019 - 04:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CR 251

These masses of diverse races found refuge on the planets Mars and Malona/Phaeton, respectively, where they constructed cities, pyramids, stations and other things. They led a good life on Mars until the planet become uninhabitable through cosmic influences. For this reason, the genetically-manipulated people had to leave that planet in ancient times and, subsequently, they settled on Earth. Over the course of time, they became terrestrial human beings whose true and genuine Ur-origin was within the regions and planets of Sirius.[4]

They arrived around 70,000 years ago give or take
This coincides with the age of the original pyramids.
Were the Martians responsible for the building of the pyramids all over the earth including the ones in Australia and more specifically the ones in Garigal national park.
Were the Orion extraterrestrials who built the original Egyptian pyramids part of this contingent who arrived on earth via Mars?
If they could travel through space this means that their technology was far in advance of our current terrestrial technology this explains why its impossible with our current understanding of science to figure out by what means the Martians had used to build the pyramids.
This will remain for a long time.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2006
Posted on Saturday, May 25, 2019 - 06:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Questions left unanswered because its currently unanswerable is nagging the hell out of me.

In the last decade so many mysterious events have occurred on earth for example deep explosion sounds heard all over the earth especially in the various states of the US, the weird trumpet sounds, the mysterious signals from Antarctica detected by satellites, the massive purplish and orange glowing lights seen at night, the sudden visit to Antartica by various heads of states including the pope and members of the royal family, the ray of energies detected by sensitive instruments eminating from the pyramids all over the globe, various anomalous sounds coming from the deepest part of our oceans, mysterious Baltic sea anomaly, lake superior anomaly, underwater anomalies off Oregon, the google earth image of straight crisscross lines under the oceans everywhere around earth and so many others.

Now its my pure speculation at this point but tying all these occurances with Billy's information especially the information about our true earthly history has led me to the conclusion that the activities of the so called lost civilisations has not been properly documented because people just haven't bothered to locate the missing pieces of the jigsaw puzzle in the billy meier's contact notes and this is the reason why the so called experts in the alternative media as well as the mainstream archeology cannot find the answers.

What is evident is that the so called highly technological lost civilisations that people refer to loosely at present is none other than the Atlantians, Muans, refugees from Malona and Mars, the refugees from Njber (asians), Sumerians, Pelegon and his people, Pleja and her followers, the Orions, Jehova and his minions, Gizeh intelligences, the bafath, the beta centaurians, the sirian renegades, wilo-the-wisp people, and others I have not mentioned here.

At some point people who emigrated to earth from Mars for example must've built the same things on earth as they did back home on Mars like the giant natural face, pyramids, underground stations, dolmans, complexes, buildings, statues, temple like structures, UFO landing pads, caves, power stations, cities, dwellings, farms, production facilities, transportation vehicles of all types, wharves, channels, ports, burial sites, and so on and so forth.

So basically its not a long stretch of the bow to suggest that the accelerated finds by various scholars as well as the lay people of many various anomalous relics and stuff can be attributed to the works by the people from Mars and others I've mentioned above.

Such example could be the Gargal national park pyramid and structural complex situated in Narrabeen New South Wales Australia.
This whole region is scattered with man handles rocks that defies logic meaning that this ancient and very old complex of rocks may have been built by the people from any numbers of the group I mentioned above including the Martians.

So the mysterious events occuring frequently on earth listed above may have as its cause something to do with the past activities of these ancient people and that if we follow the train of logic there may just be undiscovered stations underground or undersea still operating on auto built by these people just like it is the case on the moon and Mars which is causing the mysterious events to occur if we eliminate all of the occam's razor explanation and causes like secret terrestrial military experiments and research, purely natural and environmental factors, faunal and floral activities, man induced activities, climatic and weather related phenomenon, HARRP, geoengineering and overpopulation related 7 WUV activities and the typical effects out of that cause then it looks highly probable that when factoring in the equation the activities of our ancient ET people must still linger on and their lagacy still effecting the present.

Matt lee

Cpl

Post Number: 1104
Posted on Saturday, May 25, 2019 - 11:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Silbury Hill and Avebury complex in southern England is an exact miniature replica of structures in the Cydonia complex on Mars. Richard Hoagland showed this in the 1990s in his book and videos. An ordinance survey map of the silbury Hill and Avebury area can be laid over the Cydonia area and the structures line up perfectly, even to irregularities in their shapes.
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Hugo

Post Number: 665
Posted on Saturday, May 25, 2019 - 11:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation, I'm guessing the - "deep explosion sounds heard all over the earth especially in the various states of the US" may have something to do with all the oil fracturing plants littered throughout the US. Don't know about outside the US.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2007
Posted on Sunday, May 26, 2019 - 01:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry to hog the thread but this Garigal national park horse has a little bit more to be beaten.
This complex looks to be similar to the Martian face but the profile is the left side of the face with some type of crown on top of the head.
A king perhaps

33'42'52'S 151'15''55'E 2.61km

Garigal national park NSW Australia.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2008
Posted on Sunday, May 26, 2019 - 06:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And thats the genius of the plejaren I think Chris where they display such wisdom and intelligence through such act of preparing the groundwork such as Hoaglands work which then lead to others doing the same until the truth was undeniable against the backdrop of so much evidence and proof.
The Plejaren are always many moves ahead laying the groundwork in just about every scientific field that you could think of which is coalesing towards the ultimate final destination truth and in the process killing two birds with one stone many times over.
I first encountered Hoagland's the enterprisemission website around 2005 2006 and didn't think much of it but as time passed it gained greater significance especially in recent times.
I see why billy says that a lot of people will recognise the genuineness of his contacts around 2029 as all road will lead to the Creational truth eventually.

Matt lee

Justsayno

Post Number: 843
Posted on Monday, May 27, 2019 - 09:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt I think people have been warned for millennium about various cosmic events and why there are so many ancient underground facilities. Have you posted that video on YouTube yet? If so, could you provide the link please?
With the deleting ozone and nuclear detonations breaking up the harmony of the spheres could the WUV actually be Worldwide Ultra Violet Radiation?
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Justsayno

Post Number: 844
Posted on Monday, May 27, 2019 - 10:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Found it! CR 150 part 2:
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_150
"480. A large part of the Earth humans at that time, however, found protection and survival because they had been warned by our ancestors regarding the coming of the Destroyer and the impending disasters, consequently they built themselves structures like the Pyramids and also other shelters."
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Cpl

Post Number: 1105
Posted on Monday, May 27, 2019 - 05:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Initially, the Plejaren were expecting us to visit those Martian remains which would have helped us realize a great deal about life in the solar system and on Earth, but unfortunately that probable future changed. I'm not sure what the status is on Cydonia today but there's probably enough remaining to raise some very intriguing questions. The original Mar's Face has been adulterated beyond recognition.
I haven't seen where it says that people will recognize the genuineness of Billy's contacts around 2029, Matt. Do you have a CR number for that? They have implied that Billy may die around 2029 and that people may not realize his truth until after his death, but that's different from what you are saying; or are you just giving a personal summation and opinion?
Chris

Cpl

Post Number: 1107
Posted on Tuesday, May 28, 2019 - 04:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Silbury Hill and Avebury complex in southern England is an exact miniature replica of structures in the Cydonia complex on Mars. Richard Hoagland showed this in the 1990s in his book and videos. An ordinance survey map of the silbury Hill and Avebury area can be laid over the Cydonia area and the structures line up perfectly, even to irregularities in their shapes.
Chris

Justsayno

Post Number: 845
Posted on Wednesday, May 29, 2019 - 01:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm waiting for NASA to release the evidence of human skeletons on Mars because I doubt that's been removed.

Kenneth

Post Number: 989
Posted on Wednesday, May 29, 2019 - 07:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Justsayno,

It will be a cold day in Helena Island before NASA will ever announce that they found evidence of human remains on Mars, especially if that DNA relates to Earth. . . In my opinion

Kenneth

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page