Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 25, 2019

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Ancient Earth History in connection with information given by the Plejaren » Archive through June 25, 2019 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Justsayno

Post Number: 848
Posted on Monday, June 17, 2019 - 10:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's very interesting Bill. I've always wondered how he built it. Some sort of double helix battery in his black box plus spirit energy?
Matt could you please send photos to sheilaclark694@gmail.com Thank you.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Kenneth

Post Number: 995
Posted on Monday, June 17, 2019 - 10:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This U-Tube article by Ben on Ancient History, “An introduction to UnchartedX: The case for re-writing history,” is challenging main stream academics. This information correlates very closely to the Contact Reports that we have been reading. People are finally, but slowly waking up to the fact that there were much more advanced civilizations on Earth than what academics previously proclaim.

According to this article, this key is known to us today as the Younger dryas cataclysm that happened around 11,500 to 12,800 years ago.

“Evidence shows that the planet was subject to an unimaginably violent series of cataclysms during this period, most likely a series of massive cosmic impacts and air bursts, from the broken up fragments of a giant comet that intercepted our planet. These events ultimately melted the glaciers, they ended the ice age, they killed off fully half of the megafauna of the pleistocene, and up to 80% of all large animals in the Americas, and rose sea levels some 400 feet, to their current height they are still at today. This was a very, very dark day for life on the planet, and anything remotely resembling civilization at the time, would have been erased almost entirely. The most important aspect of this, the undeniable fact of this event, is that all of our recorded history, all of our evidence for civilization, all of it apparently comes AFTER this world ending cataclysm. Why do you think that is?”

Salome
Kenneth

Votan

Post Number: 924
Posted on Monday, June 17, 2019 - 03:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth

All sounds very scientific but how does one do that?
joe

Kenneth

Post Number: 997
Posted on Monday, June 17, 2019 - 10:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe, (Votan),

Yes, this is rather scientific, most folks do not have a magnetometer at their disposal, not available at the local hardware store. Nonetheless, most universities or geological institutions will have access to a magnetometer; these instruments can also be called teslameters or gaussmeters. The Geological Society of Australia and the American Geological Institute should have access to these instruments and technologies and may have already documented this information.

This process is not an easy undertaking when done properly and accurately. I would be very surprised if magnetometer readings of the natural ferrites has not already been done on the various stones you all mentioned, including the stone Walls at Saksaywaman in Peru and other locations around the world.

To provide a prospective; when molten lava solidifies, iron-containing minerals in the lava align themselves with Earth’s active magnetic field. These minerals record the orientation of the magnetic field at the time that the lava solidifies. Scientists can use this information to determine the Earth magnetic orientation at the time of eruption. Ancient lava flows have different mineral orientation than those of today.

Likewise, if the ancient Rock Wall of interlocking stones at Saksaywaman, Peru were analyzed for their mineral alignment, the results would be shocking and the main stream academia would be dumbfounded; which I’m sure they have done and are!

In my opinion these megalithic stones were put into place with technology that we do not yet have today. These stones appear to have been heated in place, also with technology beyond our capability, to create the interlocking wall. If that’s the case, then the mineral alignment would reveal the magnetic field orientation at the time of placement and possible the date of the wall construction.

The challenge is to locate this information.

Sincerely
Kenneth

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2018
Posted on Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 03:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow Kenneth that's a very technical but an important piece of information for future consideration.
Where could you possibly have a sample tested in a lab or research facility in Australia.
I know of none and googling it would yield mixed results.
Can you find out?

Cheers
Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2019
Posted on Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 03:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Chris thanks for your email reply.
In regards to your statement ' They don't appear structurally usable, and as I mentioned in the email that sandstone, even if it could be hardened, would IMO be a poor choice of material by any advanced race'.

I thought something similar too as bits of brittle pieces of sandstone was crumbling in my hand as I held it.
It even peeled off the main body.
But something struck me in that I was basically on top of these stones and rock formations meaning that they were like the capstones if you will and not the foundational stones that bears tremendous weight.
So in actual fact they are merely for display or for asthetics and not for bearing kilonewtons of force.
This then begs the question.
What in the heck is underneath these giant stones.
And how are they stacked or if nature was responsible then you would see continuous strata of more sandstones deep within the ground.
This is why on my next trip I am bringing a shovel and I am going to dig dig dig as deep as I can to find out once and for all to solve this age old dilemma of was it man or was it nature or simply nature vs nurture.
If I do find that below these stones and rocks there are just dirt and ground then that actually will answer my question and that is it is man.
I don't know if I've sent you the photo of a smal mountain side full of these rocks that looks as if you were looking at the grandstand of a stadium where you get this neat multi tiered levels of rows and then another neat level of rows above the previous level in a consistent straight line.
Obviously much of it was hidden behind dense vegetation and trees but the profile of it was undeniable.
Then there is the giant faces.

Matt lee

Kenneth

Post Number: 997
Posted on Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 01:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation, (Matt),

Where could a rock sample be tested? You might want to start with one of the universities with a specific educator in the field of Geology or various Earth sciences; they may be able to provide a good lead. I strongly suspect that this work has already been done by various governments or grants from various universities.

Governments are all about control of information and people. Government grants, depending on how it’s written is also controlled by the issuing government or universities. It could be a challenge to get them to release this magnetometer/teslameters/gaussmeters information as it would be extraordinarily revealing of an advanced civilization that may not be terrestrial? Remember, it’s all about control. Need to find someone in the Earth sciences field that is sympathetic to your cause.

Regards
Kenneth

Kenneth

Post Number: 998
Posted on Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 10:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation, (Matt),

To be clear, it’s more than just checking a rock sample. For instance, when Geologists of various Earth sciences use the magnetometer / teslameters / gaussmeters to determine the alignment of the natural ferrites, like maybe in the Walls at Saksaywaman in Peru, maps or drawing would have been made as well as photographs to determine which huge stone were tested and the alignment directions of the ferrites in each stone.

If for instance, all the ferrite (group of minerals based on iron oxide) alignments are in the same direction for each of the megalithic Saksaywaman stones in Peru, this would indisputably prove that the massive stones were molded in a semi molten state and positioned into place in roughly the same time period. Then backdating the position of the location of the magnetic North declination or Earth's magnetic field lines to other specimens of ferrite alignments would provide the approximate date when these stones were put into place.

This would send a shockwave through the GSA (Geological Society of America) community. In all likelihood, this Ancient Historical information would not be advertised to the general public. This is where help is needed to uncover this information.

Sample picture example of ferrite alignments: Right side, the Saksaywaman stones put into place without liquefying or softening; Left side, stones put into place during softening or liquefaction.

Regards
Kenneth

Kenneth

Post Number: 998
Posted on Wednesday, June 19, 2019 - 10:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh My gosh; apparently I'm having trouble with my Left & Right, LOL.

Correction:
Sample picture example of ferrite alignments: Left side, the Saksaywaman stones put into place without liquefying or softening; Right side, stones put into place during softening or liquefaction.

Salome
Kenneth

Cpl

Post Number: 1121
Posted on Wednesday, June 19, 2019 - 05:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt,
Capstones don't take structural load but they do take all the beating of the elements: rain, wind, sun etc. Roofings and cappings have to take it all. So sandstone is still not a good choice for a building's capstones or roofing to last generations IMHO. Most of the ancient structures that fascinate us so much are made of granite which is far more durable. Also this folding of material is typical for earth undergoing volcanic action, and geologic upheaval. It does show that the Earth is or has often been subject to upheavals that have only just started to be investigated by academia. There is a lot to learn of our planet's past here.
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2020
Posted on Thursday, June 20, 2019 - 02:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Chris
I do agree with your views about sandstone no doubt so I am questioning what the motivation of our lost ancient civilisation was in using sandstones they either artificially manufactured themselves or sourced from elsewhere.
The $64,000 question is did they really care if it lasted many thousands of years or even to leave a lasting legacy for the future generations.
What I think has happened is that these structures were primarily built using whatever material that suited our ancient ancestors and for their time and purposes it did what it was supposed to do so either that they didn't care whether it was sandstone or that because it was sandstone it did what it was supposed to do and no more no less.
You do have to remember that granite isn't the only preferred material used to construct all these monuments all over the world as various wonderous structures made of sandstones are practically everywhere on earth.
The evidence and proof, although very old and weathered like the pyramids and face of Cydonia Mars, is nontheless highly compelling and must be investigated further in the field on site which is what I am continuing to do to compile more pieces of evidence to back up my claim.

And yes I agree with you Chtis the works of Creation is wonderous that no man, however clever, can come close to replicating and you see the marvelous natural monuments everywhere on earth and elsewhere but dare I say by humans building whatever he/she endeavours to build aren't we also expressing that which is Creatonal endowed by Creation so wherever and whenever we see any sign of them don't we naturally gravitate towards that and pattern recognise them when and if we see them .

Cheers
Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2021
Posted on Thursday, June 20, 2019 - 02:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the information Kenneth
Can a lay person without sophisticated instrumentation and equipment test the ferrite alignment with a few magnets and some metallic powder?

Cheers
Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2022
Posted on Thursday, June 20, 2019 - 05:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The case of growing rock is very compelling.
The method by which our ancient lost civilisation had harnessed the laws of nature to grow rocks is something that needs serious consideration.
Obviously nature creates absolutely unbelievable formations but what if you had the technical knowledge to harness this power to crystallize and shape rocks into a specific form, shape and size.
What if you could grow soft stones that is malleable so instead of using incompatible stones why not find a spot in a patch of land that is geomagnetically ideal and manufacture the ideal stones with ideal chemical and minerological composition yourself using the natural processes.

No wonder you see scoop marks on rocks everywhere on earth that is not related to the effect of erosions.
You see them at inca walls as well so this means that at some point the rock must've been as malleable as playdoe.
Could this explain why they are so perfectly fitted.

If you look at the Aswan quarry in Egypt again you notice the scoop marks below the cracked 1000+ tonne megalithic stone.

So this begs the question were the quarry site chosen as the most geomagnetically and climatically ideal place to manufacture various granite stones of epic quantity for that to be used to build mega structures and was this method replicated all over the globe for other ancient monuments?

We currently build mega structures using specific type of building material in the form of cement and concrete and its easy by our current standards so why not the ancients and their stone making technology.

Nature will take care of the rest if only you harness its awesome power and processes.

So maybe what appears to be natural is fact manmade and conversely what appears to be unnatural may in fact be the work of nature.

Distinguishing both requires careful discernment and not throwing out the baby with the bathwater.

Matt lee

Kenneth

Post Number: 1001
Posted on Thursday, June 20, 2019 - 07:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt,

I doubt that testing the ferrite alignment with a few magnets and some metallic powder on a huge stone would work. If there is an easier way for testing ferrite alignment, I'm not aware of it.

Kenneth

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2023
Posted on Saturday, June 22, 2019 - 04:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok no worries Kenneth I just thought that if you sprinkle fine metallic dust onto an aluminum plate or even a petrie dish full of water placed on top of the stones and then use the magnets taped to each other at the same poles to manipulate the metallic dust you might have a pattern indicating the magnetic diapoles in relation to the influence of the stones beneath it on the actual pattern of the metallic dust hence whichever direction the pattern is facing it could indicate the alignment of the ferrites within the stones.

Cheers
Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2024
Posted on Saturday, June 22, 2019 - 04:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Chris CPL thanks for the push pull as it made me more determined to seek out the truth in the quest of it.
No wonder Billy doesn't praise his fellow FIGU members and for a good reason too.

Anyway upon further investigation on a different site I have acquired the undeniable proof once and for all that it was definitely a manmade phenonmenon.

There is simply no doubt with these pictures as those who would dismiss this crucial evidence would equate to them saying that the pyramid of Giza is built by nature and not the human beings.

I don't know how I managed to bravely climb the rocky edges of a giant cliff in a gusty day to trudging through thick forest and vegetation and climbing steep sand dunes but I wouldn't be surprised if the plejaren broadcasts their impulses like radio signals all over or even directed at some specific person and whomever has the compatible head will pick upon it and actually run with it.

Anyway I have the irrifutable money shot and the case has to now be closed and a youtube video now awaits.
I wouldn't mind some input from you fellow members here on how I should go about putting the video together.
In the end the aim and purpose of this video has to be about the Meier and the Plejaren & Fed contact case and all the incredible information about our true history therein with the evidence and proof I have compile interwoven into it.
It has to not be like the tacky slap job of a video you see all these amateurs doing about the UFO related subjects on youtube but one that is professional, down to earth, not run of the mill rehashing type of video about any number of subjects that are out there that these youtube video deals with, proper attribution has to be given to all concerned especially billy and the Federation & plejaren, etc.

Thanks

Matt lee

Hugo

Post Number: 678
Posted on Saturday, June 22, 2019 - 08:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation, glad to hear you are going to make a video out of it! Although I am not sure about mentioning Meier in it as the purpose for doing it would be the best outcome. In my opinion if you want the discovery of the man made phenomenon rocks to have the most impact it may be best to drop Meier out of it for now. Maybe make another one later with the addition of Meier in it.

Cpl

Post Number: 1124
Posted on Saturday, June 22, 2019 - 09:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good luck with it Matt. I have no experience of making videos for YouTube so cannot help you there.
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Hugo

Post Number: 680
Posted on Sunday, June 23, 2019 - 03:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation, I mean to have the most impact on the word getting out about them. That is what I would do anyway. The suppression of our ancient history is everywhere.

Kenneth

Post Number: 1003
Posted on Monday, June 24, 2019 - 10:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt, (Newinitiation),

Your post 2023; that type of innovative thinking is what helps Human kind to move forward, who knows, you may be onto something?

Kenneth

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2025
Posted on Tuesday, June 25, 2019 - 02:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for the youtube suggestion Hugo and I do understand where you are coming from.
It may be a wise thing not to include any information about Billy or maybe it could work if I present his information cleverly.
It'll take sometime before anything takes shape.

Cheers
Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2026
Posted on Tuesday, June 25, 2019 - 02:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Chris for your best wishes.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2027
Posted on Tuesday, June 25, 2019 - 02:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I hope nobody wants to move backwards then I am in real trouble.

Just kidding Kenneth

Thanks for having some faith in your fellow human beings.

Matt lee

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page