Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 13, 2019

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Ancient Earth History in connection with information given by the Plejaren » Archive through July 13, 2019 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2029
Posted on Friday, June 28, 2019 - 11:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've found some possibility that may be downright horrific and terrorizing to some people.
In David Paulides's missing 411 cases people get lost in the various national parks in different countries under quite a mysterious circumstance that cannot be explained away with logic and rational reasons.
Other than the usual reasons like getting lost, losing one's way, sudden emergency medical conditions, falling, abductions, kidnapping, murder cases, animal attack, getting stuck, rock falls, falling trees, hypothermia, environmental and weather related factors, lack of food and water, epileptic seizure and so forth people are found dead without their trousers and shoes on and children young as 2 years old are either found dead many miles from where they presumably got lost or turn up alive out of a misty and foggy day without any clothes on from out in the middle of a national park a few days later.

Its baffling to think that even factoring in the motivation to turn a profit by the author by exaggerating some claims and making some of the cases out to be more than it really is doesn't negate the fact that out of the hundreds of cases investigated that some don't have some very mysterious factors surrounding its case.

So what I am essentially saying is that other than the hairy bigfoot clan of America being responsible for some of these missing cases there must be some other reason.
One of the reasons that could be a possibility is that throughout much of the ET history on this planet there may just be the Plum Island or the The Island of Dr. Moreau type scenario where experimental hybrid chimeras, extraterrestrial pets or manimals escape confinement and roam wild in the woods either scaring people to a death fall or abduct them for play.

This seem to be the most occam's razor explanation to all these mysterious missing person's cases.

Has anybody here seen the giant blue mountain national park face?
Just for reference the town of Katoomba where the famous 3 sisters are located makes up a tiny part of the hair of this giant indegenous looking face that is facing the east coast of Sydney.

Please don't tell me its paradolia I have adnauseously been through this silly term cos next thing you know we'll be inventing just as silly terms like arachnodolia to accuse people of seeing spiders in things when actually there is a real redback spider inside a redback cocktail that someone is just about to scull/skol.

Cheers
Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2030
Posted on Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 04:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Faces so many faces around the world smack bang in the middle of vast geological terrain like the Badlands Guardian Indian face (50.011011,-110.112559), Monkey face Russia (65.476848,-173.511165), Atacama Giant Huara, Tarapaca Chile, Cerne Abbas Giant England, Padreyoc Face (-13.440324,-72.707266), Wolf Cap Guardian Alberta Canada, Ica Face (-14.101447,-75.923821) and many others.

Now compare these to the giant face on Mars at Cydonia complex to these faces that I have discovered if it hasn't already been discovered by someone else like these ones Westhead face (-33.575248,151.293145), Brooklyn face (-33.578221,151.243583), Wakehurst Pkwy face (-33.713410,151.266525), Ingleside face (-33.709403,151.246729), Hungary track face (-33.653112,151.224788), Smith creek face (-33.641219,151.199301), Cowan trail face (-33.649377,151.173642), Bobbin head face (-33.668682,151.162204), Mccarrs creek face (-33.641607,151.275693), Wondabyne face (-33.516591,151.249512), Mooney Mooney creek face (-33.464602,151.218737), and so many more around the Kuringai chase and Garigal national park.

Then there is this one from the blue mountains of what looks to be the face of an indigenous person facing the east coast of Australia.

I've hiked the various trails here at the bluemountains and photographed the razor sharp cliffs walls that is so straight and flat that whoever had the technology to cut these rocky cliffs had an amazing technology but more importantly a specific purpose as to why they were cutting them in the first place.

So adding all these pieces of signs and evidence together the only inevitable conclusion that I could come up with whilst also taking into consideration Billy Meier and the Federation and Co informaton is that the giant faces and glyphs were geoglyphically formed artificially as an indication to the stars meaning that it was basically a sign to let other extraterrestrial beings out there in space who may one day be sussing out the place to know that this blue planet earth was occupied, colonised and territorially inhabited by space faring civilisations so it was either Ok to come down and join or go elsewhere to find their own planets to occupy.

Given the historical information from Billy I tend to speculate that these signs of gigantic faces and monumental glyphs were constructed as a sort of a co-ordinate for ETs to find their way back to this planet and to be able to identify it back as an habitable planet so that after the various cataclysms their progeny could relocate earth and recolonise this planet aknew and start over again.

Giant human faces may have been a way for the ETs to convey and communicate the existence of intelligent life on whichever planet they were on and constructing these epic, monumental and humungus geoforms was par for the course normal way for them give signals to those who may have been on their way at a later time.

If many people out there including myself could pick upon this sign I am sure that the extraterrestrial humans can easily do so too.

Matt lee

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1024
Posted on Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 09:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Origin of The Major Indian Gods / Philosophies – A Hypothesis

In 2016 Kenneth and I were discussing the skin colour of Indian gods*).
To this discussion I would like to add a few further thoughts strengthening our 2016 hypothesis:
The main Indian gods (Lord Vishnu, Krishna, Shiva, Ram etc.) are always pictured in a dusky (darkish) blue skin colour. This may well point to a connection with the blue race living on our planet:
The people of Mu and Agartha.

This connection may have a good reason:

CR 70:131/132 **) mentions that the Indian people split away from Arus II and supported Mu/Agartha.
So it would make perfectly sense that MU/Agartha’s rulers would support the Indians.

Many of their Hindu texts (Vedas) confirm that these blue skinned gods had "flying machines" called "Vimanas":
- Mahabharata: two story "air chariots with windows" powered by "winged lighting" - "soaring through the air towards solar and stellar regions"
- Rig Veda: a vehicle designed to operate on ground, in air and water - a vehicle that operates on power - a vehicle of 3 stories

MOST HINDU TEMPLES ARE BUILT IN THE FORM OF THESE VIMANAS.

We may further hypothesize that some of the very deep Indian "Wisdom" (Indian ”Vedas”), i.e. some of their philosophies / mythologies (e.g. Rig Veda, Ayurveda etc. ?) may point to a Mu/Agartha origin.

Would there be further information (than ***) in Billy's CRs or other literature?

Salome, Bill

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*)
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/14942.html#POST78653
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/14942.html#POST78666
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/14942.html#POST78687

***) see as well:
forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/13273.html#POST70880

**) http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_070
CR70:131 “Coming from the north, Arus’ son, Arus the Second, set out and fell upon those lands which today you call India, Pakistan and Persia etc. whereby they struck the earliest forefathers of the Sumerians, who, peace-loving, fled and set down far in the south, folk of dark-coloured skin, but by your terms, no Negroid but like Europeans and of tall growth, risen from a race of former Sirian refuges, who had likewise settled on the Earth 33000 years ago, as did the refugees from the Plejaren System
132. Named after Arus the Second, the India of today was called Arien*), which, however split off from Hyperborea after a few centuries, after 210 years, to be exact, and joined with the inhabitants of Mu and Agartha ….
German Origin
131. Dort vom Norden aus, machte sich Arus‘ Sohn Arus II auf und fiel in jene Lande ein, die ihr heute Indien, Pakistan und Persien usw. nennt, wobei sie auf die frühesten Vorfahren der Sumerer stiessen, die, friedliebend, flüchteten und sich weit in den Süden absetzten, ein Volk von dunkler Hautfarbe, jedoch nach euren Begriffen nicht negrid, sondern europid und von grossem Wuchs, hervorgegangen aus einer Rasse der einstigen Sirianerflüchtlinge, die sich ebenefalls vor 33,000 Jahren im Gleichpart der Plejarenflüchtlinge auf der Erde festsetzten.
132. Nach der Benennnung von Arus II wurde das heutig Indien damals Arien genannt, das jedoch nach wenigen Jahrhunderten sich von Hyperborea abspaltete, genau gesagt nach 210 Jahren, und isch mit den Bewohnern von Mu und Agartha verbündete….
*) Interestingly the Shah had renamed Persia ^) into Iran which stands for the “Land of the Aryans”
Before 1935 Western countries had called the country Persia ^) (and in 1943 Churchill re-established that name for a time) but the people of this country had always called themselves Aryans

^) Greek mythology alleges that Perseus was the ancestor of all Persians.
Hence the name of the country – Persia (which is Latin for the ancient Greek “Persis” )

Hugo

Post Number: 687
Posted on Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 10:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tat_tvam_asi,

I think you are likely right with all that.

I just did a search on Google images for "blue skin hindu gods" and was surprised at how many there were!

Kenneth

Post Number: 1014
Posted on Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 12:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anyone;

Article No. 545, Quetzal said that The Destroyer/comet was impaired by our very early and partly vengeful ancestors; is this who eventually became the Bafath?

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Then the Wanderer, or now the Destroyer, as you have named it, must actually be about 5,000,000,000 years old, the volume of The Destroyer is 1.72 times that of the Earth but the weight has been reduced to the average mass of the Earth.

470. But now, if we want to mention the precise dates with regard to the Destroyer, then we must calculate in these time suppressions and proceed moreover from the present time, whereby we must then incorporate the missing 46 years and 4 months that were suppressed by the chroniclers between the post and the pre-Christ time, so that practically, there appears an extraordinary and forgotten time between the old and new calendar, by which we can actually begin with the modern times calculation at the year one (1) Jmmanuel, aka post-Christ.

471. Thereby, it should still be noted by you, as I must explain, that all the now following information is calculated according to the standard earthly pre- and post-Jmmanuel calendar.

473. Its origin lies in the old Lyra System where, from time immemorial, the dark planet—called 'Wanderer' at that time— wreaked system-wide destruction and had brought the earthly Moon on that course which led it to SOL System and to the Earth.

486. … the Destroyer’s appearance by year in the SOL System, as well as its respective exact orbital period, along with various details which still impart other values for you, e.g. disturbances of the Earth by the Destroyer and by Venus, which was pulled out of the “solar” system of Uranus by the Destroyer and had been brought on a course toward Earth.

545. The Destroyer was impaired by our very early and partly vengeful ancestors from its natural course; thus, it causes damages in the SOL system which are not of a natural cosmic origin.

548. The Santorini erupted and exploded by the immense influence of the Destroyer exactly 3,453 years before the year A.D. 2000, and Moses lived in the same time period and prepared the exodus of the Hebrew-Jewish people from Egypt at that time.

Note:
Santorini, Greece; South Aegean Sea

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_150

Kenneth

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1025
Posted on Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 07:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, Hugo. Not all but all the major Hindu gods were blue-skinned.
And one of the Sanskrit words the Indians used for god (mighty lord/prince) is “Ishwar”
It contains the root “Ish” = master / to rule / to command / to possess power (Isha = Goddess)
And yes, it may not be a coincidence that it sounds similar to … Ishwish.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1026
Posted on Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 05:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Re. Destroyer “impaired by very early, vengeful” Plejaren ancestors

I think we cannot be sure which people Quetzal meant when he spoke of the “early Plejaren ancestors” that “impaired” the Destroyer’s path:
It could be those that became the Bafath, it could as well be earlier ancestors.

Quetzal tells Billy that the reason why the Destroyer caused damage in our SOL system is
-that it was IMPAIRED
-by their VERY EARLY ancestors
-who were PARTLY VENGEFUL
Kenneth's question then is would this description fit the Gize Intel.

It is somewhat doubtful whether the Giza Intel were what Quetzal called “very early” ancestors:
The Destroyer originated in the Lyra system and maybe it was vengeful, ancient Lyrans that changed its path. If Quetzal meant to say that the first arrival of the Destroyer (in the SOL system) was due to his early ancestors than it could not have been the Bafath, either. (This, however, would contradict what Q. told Billy earlier, i.e. that it was through what became Earth’s Moon that the Destroyer found its way to the SOL system).

If, however, Quetzal's "early vengeful ancestors" were of a later time, if they were those who re-directed the Destroyer’s path and lived only ca. 13,000 years ago then yes, he could have meant the Atlantis scientists on Beta Centauri:
We know that those living in the cold, desolate Beta Centauri planet for 2000 years were certainly filled with revenge and rage.
In addition, they were scientists and may have “known how to impair the Destroyers’s path”. Moreover, they could have been “partly vengeful”: In their overboiling hate they would certainly have wanted to create chaos among those that made them flee from Earth (but they did not want to completely destroy the planet they wanted to rule and live on).

My overall conclusion:
There is a chance that the Bafath were responsible but we cannot be certain if these were the "very early" Plejaren ancestors Q. meant.

Bill

Kenneth

Post Number: 1016
Posted on Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 10:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill,

Thanks for the quick answer. Nonetheless, it appears that the only reason that the Plejaren were able or allowed to intervene by redirecting the Destroyer away from the SOL system is because something or someone other than natural events put the Destroyer on the path towards Earth and the SOL system?

From another point of view, the planet Malona, also called Malon and Phaeton was destroyed through war by those living on Malona, which is todays Asteroid Belt. According to Contact Report 150, Venus was pulled out of the “solar” system of Uranus by the Destroyer after the destruction of Planet Malona.

From a gravitational planetary equilibrium prospective as to where Venus is located today, could be a good thing?

Kenneth

Cpl

Post Number: 1128
Posted on Friday, July 12, 2019 - 04:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I remember reading somewhere, Kenneth, that the reason the Plejaren were allowed to direct The Destroyer away from Earth is because they felt somewhat responsible. I forget the exact cosmic dynamics, but it might have been when the Plejaren helped bring the moon here that The Destroyer also came in through the hole (I might say portal) they created when traversing from their time continuum to ours. If I remember correctly, it came in by accident, but the Plejaren definitely felt a degree of responsibility, and so were given permission to intercede.
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2032
Posted on Friday, July 12, 2019 - 04:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

According to the FIGU literature Pleja ruled over the Pleiades after her father Asael and during her search for new planets she came across the comet destroyer the great menace that destroyed her home world Lyra.
All this had taken place some 226,000 BC years ago so your first statement would be correct Bill.
It had nothing to do with the bafath.
Then the question arises who among the Lyrians had purposefully directed the destroyers path to earth?
I suspect that when the Lyrian contingent came after the Asael refugees and discovered the appalling conditions on earth it must've been then and there that they've decided to punish the remaining 144,206 Lyrian soldiers for their misdeeds by directing the destroyer's trajectory to earth who were left behind on earth stripped of their powers and technology who had to live among the premitive earthlings who they abused.

Matt lee

Votan

Post Number: 933
Posted on Friday, July 12, 2019 - 03:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cpl

The Plejaren should send us impulses on how to deflect and destroy Apophis.

As part of the federation it is their duty to do so.Don`t you agree.
joe

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2033
Posted on Friday, July 12, 2019 - 05:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Chris according to the contact report 005 the moon and the destroyer passed through a dimension door created by very highly developed people during its collision phase but there was no mention of the Plejaren ever helping it to bring the moon to our SOL system.
It appeared to me that this event predates the founding of the Plejaren people because this event happened pre Asael days.
I came to this conclusion because the destroyer's path was followed by Asael's daughter Pleja the founder of the Pleiades people as it is named after her who then subsequently found earth as a result of following the path of the destroyer comet which indicated that it was already in our space time continum even before she set out to find other planets from her home world back in the time shifted Pleiades.
As for who the highly developed or intelligent people were who created the dimension door I can only speculate that it was the Lyrians because our current moon appeared to be the fourth planet out of their SOL system that was wrenched off by the destroyer upon collision with it and probably as a self preservation mechanism the Lyrians inhabiting the other planets within that system had no recourse but to pass the buck so to speak and flick this dark menace off along with their fourth planet out to our dimension or space time continum
Gee talk about trouble makers aye why is it always these old Lyrians who always seem to cause so much problems for other people yet rarely do they take responsibility for them starting with Asael who like a rat off the titanic always seem to be the first to get off the ship but once they arrive on shore they passed the plague and menace so many innocent people.

Matt lee

Cpl

Post Number: 1129
Posted on Friday, July 12, 2019 - 09:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks, Matt. Just re-read CR5. You are right, of course, about the moon and Destroyer coming here long ago, before the Plejaren existed. I think we will find that it was ancient Plejaren ancestors that were involved and so in that sense the Plejaren felt somewhat responsible, the Destroyer arriving here due to actions from their lineage rather than themselves.
Chris

Cpl

Post Number: 1130
Posted on Friday, July 12, 2019 - 09:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,

We don't need impulses for Apophis. They've already told us specifically how to do it. If only our leaders would act on it.
Chris

Aristea

Post Number: 7
Posted on Friday, July 12, 2019 - 08:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please do not scold me or laugh about what I am going to tell you. I have had two significant dreams about that Destroyer entity, and this many years ago, around the year 2000. At the time I wondered much about it, and didn't know what this thing was called or what it was. But I did meet it in my dream.

I was out in outer space somewhere, don't know if in a ship or just in my spirit body in the dream. I saw a huge dark cloud obscuring the stars. This cloud was dark brown and looked like the smoke of a thousand forest fires. As I watched, the smoke parted to reveal a glowing orange globe. It seemed to be at the centre of a kind of vortex of smoke. As I stared at the globe, it became brighter and larger, but not glaringly bright, and out of it started to rain hot energy that hit me like a thousand stinging insects. I realized with some degree of horror, that this thing had seen me and was attacking me. I woke up directly out of this dream.

The second dream I had about this thing was maybe a year or two later. I was outside in my dream, in the city where I live, and in a certain place. Once again, in the sky (which was dark) I saw this glowing cloud approaching. Again, it seemed to be a dark voluminous smoky cloud with an orangy centre. Again, the cloud opened up, like a vortex, and the round glowing orange orb became visible. It seemed not too far away from me, maybe at the height about the earth that jets fly at (33,000 feet) or a bit higher. I sent my thought to it, exploring whether it was aware of me or not. It "noticed" me and again a hail of hot stinging energy came down on me. I cowered under the attack, but I don't recall fearing for my life or anything. Again, I woke up directly out of the dream, and immediately wrote it down.

So at that time, I pondered on what this orb could be, and I speculated that it was the soul (spiritual entity) of a now extinct star. An angry star, I might add. I also speculated that it could be the soul of a now extinct planet. In any case, I didn't think it was anything physical, only existing in the spiritual realm. I didn't think it was a spaceship, and there seemed to be no people connected with it. However, I sensed it was angry and wanted to inflict harm on me (and on the earth).

In 2014, when I discovered FIGU and Billy, and heard about the Destroyer, it occurred to me that this may have been the orb I dreamt about. In my dreams the orb seemed to be here in the present time, so it may again be approaching the earth.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2032
Posted on Friday, July 12, 2019 - 06:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is the gigantic face of the blue mountains.
I think I have solved the riddle of why it appears that the cliff face and anomalous rocks in this vast region leaves any witnesses to this sight literally mind boggled.

The simple questions that people perplexed by the grandeur of this national park in particular are why are these spectacular cliff walls and rock so straight as if someone had cutting them with a razor sharp knife?

How is it that nature could carve such a wonderdous monument yet where is the debris or where did the towers go?

Why do the rocks look as if its stacked precisely on top of one another?

How is that some rocks in this place look as if its melted or that some process of liquification had taken place?

Why does this blue mountain national park look as if it is artificially sunken as if the carved portion was deliberately lowered?

Why if there ever was vast reservoir of water having inundated the blue mountains is there no sign of water erosions on these rocks?

How does nature carve such a straight walls many hundreds of kilometers long yet where ate the left over rocks?

How is it that this vast region is deeming with giant faces all around which is built up with neatly cut and placed rocks?

Is it a coincidence that this ginormous blue mountain face has a definitive profile of iris and ear lobe along with lips, chin and neck?

If it is the work of man then how old is it and who made them?

Why faces and not human bums or a hand?

Could all the rocks carved out to create this face used on other sites to create more faces especially the many faces in Kuringai national park, Garigal national park and Brisbane water national park?

blue mountain face

westhead lookout face

kuringai face

Kenneth

Post Number: 1019
Posted on Friday, July 12, 2019 - 10:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The only impulse I’d like to provide is a swift kick in the ass-embly to get their attention of the impending danger!

Kenneth

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2034
Posted on Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 03:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is the gigantic face of the blue mountains.
I think I have solved the riddle of why it appears that the cliff face and anomalous rocks in this
vast region leaves most visitors to this site literally mind boggled.
The simple questions that people perplexed by the grandeur of this national park in particular
are why are these spectacular cliff walls and rocks so straight as if someone had cut them
with a razor sharp knife?

How is it that nature could carve such a wonderdous monument yet where has all the debris gone?

Why do the rocks look as if its stacked on top of one another beyond the reasons of stratifications?

How is it that some rocks in this place look as if its melted or that some process of liquification
had taken place?

Why does this blue mountain national park look as if it is artificially sunken as if the carved
portion was deliberately lowered?

Why if there ever was vast reservoir of water having inundated the blue mountains is there no
sign of water erosions on these rocks?

How does nature carve such straight walls many hundreds of kilometers long yet where are
the left over rocks?

How is it that this vast region is teeming with giant faces all around which is built up with
neatly cut and placed rocks?

Is it a coincidence that this ginormous blue mountain face has a definitive profile of iris, nose, ear lobe along with lips, chin and neck?

If it is the work of man then how old is it and who made them?

Why faces and not human bums or a hand?

Could all the rocks carved out to create this face used on other sites to create more faces
especially the many faces in Kuringai national park, Garigal national park and Brisbane water
national park?

If our previous advanced ancient civilisations were a global civilisation who had the ability to travel all over the globe how possible is it that such mega civil engineering marvels could also be achieved in other national parks all over the world?

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2034
Posted on Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 05:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

These are some of the straight tower like walls of rock cliffs from the Katoomba area in the Blue mountains of sydney NSW Australia.

Notice how straight and linear these walls are so can you imagine my incredulity when I see these straight walls of rock cliff extending for many hundreds of kilometers and people declaring that its all the work of nature.
Logic and reason always loses out to human ignorance, arrogance, know-it-allism, stupidity and worst of all stuck opinions and belief driven-ness.
Its too much of a giant leap for people to accept the fact that our ancient human history is replete with extraterrestial human activities and intervention on earth let alone to accept that there is intelligent life outside of earth.

So can you imagine how difficult it is for the Joe and Jane blow on the street to accept the most incredible truths coming out of the Meier's camp and his ET sources.

To accept the Billy Meier's contact case people must also accept the most incredible inconvenient truths and to not accept part of it means to not accept all of it.
You can't have your cake and eat it too.
Whether its on ancient history, overpopulation issue, the existence of intelligent life out there in the universe, the existence of higher spiritual planes, the facts about the immortal spirit forms and reincarnation, the truth about religion and Jesus Christ, facts about timetravel and future looks, the story and events behind prophecies and predictions, the existence of Creation and the non existence of God, the realities of multiverses, the nature of 7ness of everything including the natural laws, faster than lightspeed travel and communication, the truth about apophis, the facts about Atlantis and Mu, the realities of Giza intelligences and their interventionist legacies, the bit about the fkuidal forces, the wonders of the spiritual teaching, the size of our universe, the thing called absolute absolutum and the absolute nothing, other dimensions and time shifted worlds, and on and on it goes.

Cpl

Post Number: 1131
Posted on Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 06:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My previous answer got lost in cyberspace, as do many of mine on this forum. So this will be brief.

Matt, I suggest you study some basic geology.

There are practical, rational geological explanations for all of your questions here. As Billy has suggested, natural, scientific, and reasonable explanations should always first be sought.

There are ample explanations available online for basins, valleys, geological shearing, and vertical walls etc. Your "faces" are like thousands if not millions of natural formations all over the world. I respectfully suggest that you are not keeping adequate control of your imagination, and especially the ego that wants to find something significant it can hold to that proves its significance. It seems to me that in your recent line of enquiry your ego is driving you, rather than you leading it with knowledge science and reason.

When the significance-seeking ego leads the subject, it drives many a subject away into error and belief systems from which the subject then finds it difficult, if not impossible, to extract itself.

Don't let what I say discourage your investigations, but I do think you need a strong dose of science in the best sense of the word and an appreciation of how all of these questions have simple natural explanations. I say this because you seem, according to previous statements of yours, to want to dismiss these natural explanations out of hand.
Chris

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1027
Posted on Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 08:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes Matt, there is a chance that some ancient vengeful Plejaren leaders may have – as an additional punishment – directed the Destroyer more towards Earth. Yes, these soldiers did cause great sufferings among Earth humanity: We know from the book Genesis that, from what they did (sodomy), many of today’s viruses and sicknesses would have spread.
But these 144,207 soldiers escaped as well the horrors of a cruel war that was fought to the bitter end by those that judged them. *) More importantly - those directing the Destroyer on a more Earth damaging course would certainly have known that the disasters this would cause on our planet would as well hit the original (already humiliated) Earth humans.

Ultimately it is how we interpret (CR 150:545*) who the P’s “early, partly vengeful ancestors” were that “impaired the Destroyer” so that it deviated from its natural course “thus causing damages in the SOL system”.
This is what we know:
- More than 970,000 years ago a planet fragment became Earth’s Moon.
After the Moon “arrived” – i.e.
- 970,000 years ago, the Destroyer arrived in our SOL system for the first time.
- The Plejaren warned the primeval Earthlings which would indicate that they were not vengeful for anyone living on Earth.

Maybe Q. wanted to express that his “ancient ancestors” were “vengeful” but for a different reason, that is, not in relation to people living on Earth: Maybe they wanted to hit a different target/people altogether – but that this caused then the Destroyer to take course towards Earth? Maybe after they realized that it would cause harm on many other inhabited planets, may be this is why they then followed the path of the Destroyer (to warn people of the imminent disaster this wander planet may cause)?

IOW - \'_'/ - There are many possibilities...
We have to ask Q.

Salome, Bill

*) What I try to say is this:
Before judging one should first self-reflect.
Though the 144,207 escaping Lyran soldiers’ deeds were truly terrible, the horrors of war on their home planet may well have contributed to their mental degeneration. - they certainly did not arrive on Earth as composed as did e.g. Pelegon or Atlan.
(This I say with a view of the cruelties of war zones – even in our day- and the consciousness of the soldiers that have to live with them - the many horrors and killings they witnessed – for the rest of their lives).

More general:
When we see a repetition in history or in human lives - don’t they tell us that we should apply a different mind-set? When we see a repetitive pattern of greatest peace followed by wars and hate so brutal that they kill almost all life on a planet - would this not tell us to question whether the universal principle of balance – that “only a balanced mind is truly creative” - was well understood?
Would not “a man that honestly accepts having made mistakes in life” be better off establishing a consciousness of balance and inner peace via compassion?
Is not what Billy and today’s Plejaren do – a form of compassion?
It is the “permanent thought” of universal oneness that prevents hate and greed.
This consciousness should be the basis of our lives.

*)
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_150

Kenneth

Posted on Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 11:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aristea,

My first impression regarding your dream; very interesting in a frighting way. This event may become Ancient History if Earth scientists don't get their act together...;

You said, "...dark voluminous smoky cloud with an orangy centre. Again, the cloud opened up, like a vortex, and the round glowing orange orb became visible. It seemed not too far away from me, maybe at the height about the earth that jets fly at (33,000 feet) or a bit higher..."

Don't know how sensitive you are or your true level of spirituality; this could very well be the "Red Meteor", aka 99942 Apophis. I've had similar visions etc., but only attributed it to the constant work on the Apophis Team, Project Defense (ATPD) program.

Kenneth

Kenneth

Posted on Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 01:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Chris,

You said; "...I suggest you study some basic geology.

There are practical, rational geological explanations for all of your questions here. As Billy has suggested, natural, scientific, and reasonable explanations should always first be sought...

I would have to agree with you.

Kenneth

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page