Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 13, 2019

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Ancient Earth History in connection with information given by the Plejaren » Archive through August 13, 2019 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2047
Posted on Friday, August 09, 2019 - 03:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bill in regards to your post 1037 about the Egyptians based on Billy's information and recent baffling archeological discoveries in different parts of the world the evidence shows that there existed far older civilisations that predates the Egyptians.
The 64k question is where did the Egyptian procure the knowledge to build the pyramids aknew.
The Egyptians must have got their knowledge from somewhere.
Some of the pharaohs look extraterrestrial with their elongated heads.
So what I am assuming is that this race of people have branched off from earlier civilization such as the Atlantians, Sumerians, Assyrians, Akardians and so on who themselves have their roots out in space from Orion, Lyra, Sirius, Beta centauri etc
So whether occultic, esoteric, pseudo spiritual, religious, scientific and broader general knowledge is not of their original making but was obtained by some individual then it was spread rapidly.
If we go by the Billy's information on how long it took for the Egyptians to build the pyramids it is impossible for them to have developed the kind of knowledge required to do so in a single generation therefore the only inevitable conclusion you could draw is that even though the pyramids were built using brute labour force by the earthlings in Egypt it nontheless required an ET's direction and management to have pull this off just as it was the case the first time it was originally built.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2049
Posted on Friday, August 09, 2019 - 03:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edgar Cayce explained that from youth on he had a deep urge to help humanity.
This deep, strong and unselfish desire, he said, was the key that opened him the insight in the Akashic Records.

Bill I find this explanation very hard to accept by Edgar.
Not everyone can be as good as Michael Jordan, Rodger Federer or Mike Tyson in their respective sports and just because many good people out there who go to third world countries to do charitable world don't all of a sudden develop the so called gifts like Cayce there must be some other reason.
I think he was born with it and this certain type of schizophrenia he had which enabled him to do some amazing things was probably the result of his previous incarnations and his particular spirit form because out of what was worked out from the beyond his incarnation had certain sets of conditions for him to learn from which wasn't available for many others.

So simply having the intention to help humanity and all of a sudden either receiving or developing these incredible powers seems very far fetched I think.

Matt lee

Votan

Post Number: 948
Posted on Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 12:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt lee

Whatever Edgar had it drained him enormously.

In fact that energy drain is what killed him.
joe

Cpl

Post Number: 1144
Posted on Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 01:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt,

I thought it said somewhere in Billy's materials that 70,000 odd years ago the original pyramids were built with advanced knowledge. Presumably this knowledge was extraterrestrial, but whether the people here with that knowledge at that time were extraterrestrial may be a matter of debate or definition. They would have been ET before settling here, but once settled here perhaps they were then terrestrials. When exactly does the designation change? This is perhaps unknown territory. The Giza Intels were presumably terrestrial as this was there home, but they flew in space and some ended up out there as ETs, while others died here and will reincarnate here, if they haven't already.

Many researchers think that the Egyptian pyramids are the faulty ones, ones that change angles as they rise for example, and that the Egyptians lacked the knowledge to build the perfect pyramids; and that they merely repaired or rebuilt the Great Pyramid, because its structure remained and it just needed a bit of renovating, so to speak. Nevertheless, the external heavy facing would require a tremendous amount of hard manual work.

I don't know what Billy thinks of these ideas.
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1041
Posted on Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 10:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt,
Edgar Cayce … Well, what I wrote (about him being able to read the Akashic records) that is how he explained it himself. His great desire to help others (esp. children), built upon the premise “as long as I do not benefit from it” – these were his own words, as far as I can remember. But I think that Billy, too, explained to Ptaah and in many of his writings – that the life of a true teacher is not compatible with living a life to seek monetary gains. Sfath, too, had told him that.

EC had as well – if one believes in his readings - in a previous incarnation a connection with Atlanteans in Egypt at the time before the Atlantis catastrophe:
According to his readings, some time prior to 10,500 BC a “Caucasian” *) leader called Ararat arrived in Egypt with his people, who, with his son, ordered the building the Great Pyramid **) and the Sphinx.. With these invaders also came a priest called Ra-Ta who organized the “religious practices” of the invading Caucasians.
It was a time of turmoil in Egypt because the Caucasians had hardly settled when more and more people from Atlantis arrived – usually via Portugal/Spain. Their intent was ”to preserve the truths of the Children of the Law of One” and to establish a hall of records ***), i.e. they wanted to find a safe location to preserve the insights and knowledge they had acquired before leaving Earth for their home planet. ****)

The arriving Atlanteans looked for the leader of the Egyptians that had the greatest popular support. They first thought of the ruler but (finally) found that the leader that the people wanted most, was the priest (Ra-Ta). So they took Ra_Ta to Atlantis for intensive re-education. But they started to educate as well other Egyptians a “first understanding of their relation to the All-Creative-Energy^^) and penal laws” and tried to introduce them to many other segments of their knowledge. *****)

I mentioned this passage of EC’s readings because he later stated that that he, EC, was a re-incarnation of Ra-Ta, the Egyptian high priest that was in contact with those leaders fleeing from Atlantis.

Sadly, our CRs do not mention much that would confirm or reject his readings.
So it is everyone's own decision on whether to accept or reject EC's readings, incl. his previous incarnation as Ra-Ta and whether this relationship contributed to his abilities.

That is all I can say.

Salome,
Bill

*) The Caucasus is mountain between The Black and The Caspian Sea

**) Acc. to EC the Pyramids in Egypt were built between 10,490 BC and 10,390 BC – we know from the Plejaren they were not first built but being RE-built around that time (which is about 12,500 years ago)

***) According to EC the Atlanteans built 3 “halls of records" (historical records about Atlantis):
- one in the Atlantean lands (which “sank but will rise again”
- one in the Aryan or Yucatan land (“where the temple is overshadowing same”)
- and one close to the Sphinx in Egypt (underground between the Sphinx and the river

****) Their “Egyptian” activities would perfectly fit Ptah’s activities. But Ptah was Ptaah’s great-great-great grandfather So, unless Ptaah's forefathers were more than 2000 years old, Ptah would have lived some 5-to 7000 years ago whereas the Atlanteans coming to Egypt before the destruction of Atlantis arrived there some 12,500 years ago.

*****)
Acc to EC the fleeing Atlanteans instructed the Egyptians in many areas. They taught the priest (Ra-Ta) the lessons or laws that then became the rituals of people “to aid in the understanding the Creative Energy”, they taught them how to write, they began to influence “the spiritual and moral life of Egyptians”, meditated with them “that there might a unifying of the purposes and desires” (I am reminded of our Peace Meditation), they gave them ideas of better living, they established basic educational institutions, some even “attempted to teach them conveniences through unseen powers like chemicals or electricity…” And maybe there was some communication with Mu as well: “… in Egypt … when there was a coalition between king, priest and Atlanteans as well as teachings from Gobi … “ (Gobi is mentioned many times, e.g. “… in what is to be called Gobi Land, entity was a priestess in the Temple of Gold that is yet to be unearthed”..
Like EC, the fleeing Atlanteans seem to have been very unselfish and pro-active, assisting the Egptians to gain a higher standard of living.
---------------------------------------
^^) Yes, Joe (Votan) Edgar Cayce not only remembered book pages by simply sleeping on "the book", he very often used in his readings expressions like “Creative Energy” or “Creative Forces” to describe the highest entity in our universe.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1042
Posted on Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 11:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Addendum to my previous post that may be of particular interest to those folks that live in the San Francisco / Los Angeles region or in New York:

May I first say that – like Billy – EC was often criticised and belittled - in the media and on the net.

E.g. the Wikipedia would state with great conviction of "being right":
“In the 1930s, Cayce also incorrectly predicted that North America would experience chaos. “Los Angeles, San Francisco will be among those that will be destroyed before New York. These events were to have happened “in the period of ’58 to ‘98” …”
Well to me, and I could be wrong but, it would make much more sense that Edgar Cayce’s statement ’58 to ’98 was not meant at all to say 1958 to 1998 but refers to years within the first century (2000 to 2100) of the new millennia– that is “ 2058 and 2098”. I leave to everyone if or what chaos he could have meant. ^)
Some mock him because he predicted there may be a possible war over the development of a new world currency – well, in some major countries in our world they pile up their gold reserves - I leave any further speculations to the reader.

^)But now to the folks in and around SF, LA and NY: Please take note of the years 2058 and 2098:
IOW the SF earthquake may happen by 2058 and NY may, due to the accelerating polar ice melts, start to get flooded in 2098 (“Watch New York” *)
I.e. like Billy, but without specifying a cause (overpopulation) EC foresaw world’s sea levels rising significantly – “and many a land will be the bed of the ocean…” – (e.g.) the southern portions of Carolina and Georgia will disappear (first) … portions of the now East Coast of NY or NY City, they will, in the main, disappear
*) http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/16323.html#POST85934

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2050
Posted on Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 11:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Votan didn't Cayce foresaw his own death or made predictions about his own death
It must've been cardiac arrest or heart attack.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2051
Posted on Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 12:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Chris
Yeah Billy did state that the original pyramids were over 73,000 years old and people from Orion was responsible but didn't specify exactly which one from among hundreds.
So we can only make a few assumptions that he is talking about the 3 largest ones and then some more.
Billy also stated that over 10,000 years ago a pharaoh undertook a major restoration project of the pyramids.
Lastly a pharaoh by the name of Chefren undertook a major rebuilding of the pyramids some 5000 odd years ago.

Now I myself is in the engineering sector but trust me when I say that it is easier to build structures from scratch than conducting a rebuilding of existing structures.
This is why you get major cost blowouts on top of delays in any engineering projects that involve the rebuilding and restoration process but not all of course.

So if you factor in the highly precise measurements of the pyramids on top of the fact that some of them are 8 sided as well as having to work with an already existing structure with very badly damaged granite stones that you have to lay new stone on then it become a real nightmare.

Even today with our engineering prowess and technical knowhow we still cannot replicate or build the pyramids with given parameters of the level of precision within the timeframe that the original builders built it in.

So the only inevitable conclusion that I could draw from is the fact that either the pharaoh responsible for rebuilding was ET or at least a direct descendent of one or that he was guided and directed by an extraterrestrial advisor or engineer.

He may have also had the help of not only advanced technology but also the brute force and strength of giants who hauled these multi-ton stones.

The giant figure holding what looks to be a big lightbulb with regular people underneath it comes to mind as well as certain inscription on the wall of giant man next to a giraff carrying 2 square stones on a wooden pole on his shoulders.

As for the terrestrial and extraterrestrial designation I tend to think that you've got to be born in whatever planet or country you are born in to be designated with the right label.

So if john doe with caucasian parents was born in Hong Kong and he received his citizenship there then he should be designated a Honky.

Now if giza intel members had children at beta centauri when they'd fled this planet and came back for revenge whilst settling under the pyramids then what designation should their children's children be called if they are born on earth under the pyramids? Egyptian, earthlings, giza-not yet intelligent enough, middle easterner, interplanetary halfcasts, the fallen angels, illegal aliens, Annunaki, extraterrestrial-terrestrial, EBE (earth born extraterrestrial) or simply as Billy and the Plejaren puts it 'The Giza Intelligences' and the bafath.

I haven't read anywhere in Billy's sources of the GIs being referred to as either terrestrial or ET although it is assumed that they were classified as earthlings because of their permanent residency status judging by how many times billy rejected the notion that ETs were living underground.

Matt lee

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1043
Posted on Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 12:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"A new order of conditions is to arise; there must be a purging in high places as well as low; and that there must be the greater consideration of the individual, so that each soul being his brother's keeper…. A levelling will occur or a greater comprehension of the need for it…”
Edgar Cayce

Is this not what Billy - though in much more detail and clarity - declares,too?

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1402
Posted on Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 12:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Chris:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_256

http://www.theyfly.com/articles/gaia/aytf-giza.htm

http://www.theyfly.com/Jehovah_and_the_Giza_Intelligences.htm

Votan

Post Number: 949
Posted on Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 03:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt lee

Yes he had the ability, but he himself said all these reading drained him and who knows what killed him. His immune system must have taken a hiding.
joe

Cpl

Post Number: 1146
Posted on Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 08:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Michael. I note that the Giza Intelligences are only referred to as that, Giza Intelligences, or the Bafath. It has never, it seems been stated as to whether they were extraterrestrial or terrestrial while they were residents of Earth, although, now, the remaining ones are indeed extraterrestrial.
Chris

Cpl

Post Number: 1147
Posted on Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 08:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt,

"Ten thousand" (13,000?) years ago the renovators of the pyramids would have had advanced technology that we still do not have, wouldn't they? They were, after all, flying around in our solar system or at least able to manipulate asteroids out there. Furthermore, that renovating technology (the entire basic structure and interior were intact and stable) may have been extraterrestrial in origin.
Having studied, and worked for a bit in architecture, I agree that the rebuilding would nonetheless have been a tremendous task. Some researchers today think that we of today could do this given millions of workers on the job -- not that we could ever practically arrange that.
Chris

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2052
Posted on Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 10:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Most likely Votan in the same way that the Russian women by the name of Ninel Sergeyevna Kulagina died from a heart because she had been straining so much as you could see from the video of her demonstrations.
From time to time we get a glimpse of the extraordinary X-men powers inherent in all human beings and next time you see a chinese martial arts movie don't laugh at some of the most ridiculous feats that these characters in the movie perform because there are some grain of truth in every bs movie.
If you've read And still theyfly by the late Guido Moosebrugger you'll get ample examples of Billy performing incredible feats not the least coins out of his hands that look like they've just been in the steel furnace.
Billy too was drained and exhausted after that feat.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2053
Posted on Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 10:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bill yes I could envisage Edgar being very close to the truth in many of his viewings of the past during his trance like state of consciousness.

There is just so much rich tapestry of our past interwoven by so many characters with so many events that is still unimagined by our modern scholars and academics alike who have bastardized our past and conveniently omitted so much else in the name of control and self profit.

I hope Billy and the plejaren enlighten us to more truths about the various events of the past that we will never get from any other sources.

If Nokodemjon's spirit was brought to earth by Henok some 389,000 years ago that is some 315,617 odd years of long lost history predating the history of the original pyramids, It is also some 256,000 years of undocumented history predating the arrival of the Sumerians and also it is some 377,500 years of long lost history forgotten in the annals of our earth's history before the destruction of Atlantis and Mu not to mention pelegon, pleja, Atlant, Keritides, Muras, Lyrians, Vegans, Sirians, Kudrans, Nissanians, Malonians, Martians Orionians, Easter Island giants, Alpha and Beta centaurians etc.

So history of our past and the advent of real truthful knowledge and the beginning of our human being's real civilisation and the passing down of good knowledge didn't just happen with the hall of records Edgar spoke about but it must be attributed further back in time with the first arrival of Henok because every significant ET activities happened after his arrival and not before.
So all that even Ta-Ra and the Egyptians knew must be attributed back to the original Henok.
So truly we are not in the year 2019 AD but 389,000 AH (after henok).

Matt lee

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1044
Posted on Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 06:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does History repeat?

You may be right Matt. With all the turmoil and fake news in our world, it seems we re-run what happened during Atlantis end-time:
EC gave readings for ca. 1600 different people.
For ca. 700 of these people he mentioned that they had a previous incarnation in Atlantis.
And ca. 50 % of these (=ca 350 persons) had an incarnation at Atlantis’ tumultuous end-time (just before A. was destroyed)
As it was then dangerous to speak the truth, so it is in our days... may the reader draw his own conclusions from the many Atlantis reincarnations.
------------------------------------------------
One further point, though:
EC's readings re. the “Life in Egypt before Atlantis was destroyed” can seamlessly be integrated into what we know from Billy’s CRs.

E.g. in CR 275 (Block 8 / Page 88) Billy asked Ptaah about pre-Egyptian civilisations:
(My translation may contain errors)

Billy: “Was there a precivilization in Egypt? I mean, was there already a people which lived there in pre-Egyptian times?“
Ptaah 26. That is indeed the case. 27. In our annals the people were kept as [called] the <nefrenes>. 28. They inhabited the land at the Nile Delta around 17 000 years BC and lived there until the tenth millennium BC, that is about seven millennia, before becoming extinct, a few thousand people, however, scattered in all the winds [dispersed in all directions]. 29. Before this civilization, however, some other peoples lived there, and their existence dates back toaround 100,000 years BC.
Billy: Thanks.

CONCLUSION
EC’s information fit to Ptaah's. The new Egyptian civilisation which took over *) around 10,500 BCE would closely match with the time of decline (around 10,000 BC) of what Ptaah called the <nefrenes>. It is but one of many examples where Edgar Cayce’s readings seamlessly supplement what Billy told us in his CRs.

*) Acc.to EC it was a peaceful takeover: The king of the existing population married a princess of the invaders.

German Original
Billy: „… - Gab es in Ägypten ein Präzivilisation? Ich meine: Gab es in ägyptischer Zeit bereits ein Volk, das dort lebte?“
Ptaah: 26. „Das ist tatsächlich der Fall. 27. In unseren Annalen wird das Volk als die “Nefrenen” geführt. 28. Es besiedelte das Land im Nildelta rund 17,000 Jahre v. Chr. Und lebtedort bis ins 10. Jahrtausend v. Chr., also rund sieben Jahrtausende, ehe es ausstarb, wobei jedoch weninge tausend Menschen sich in all Winde verstreuten. 29. Vor dieser Zivilisation aber lebten einige andere Völker dort, wobei deren Existenz bis rund 100,000 Jahre v.Chr. zurückreicht.“
Billy: „Danke….“
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hugo

Post Number: 701
Posted on Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 01:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation,

I think the famed Russian psychic Ninel Sergeyevna Kulagina was a charlatan. In her famous video I think she used a thin string attached to her jumper to move that object. That explains why she could only move that object towards her body and not side to side or backwards. Take another look at that video with that mind and see if it adds up.

Cpl

Post Number: 1150
Posted on Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 09:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt,

"389,000 AH" I like that calendrical system idea. Would be great if we could get it down to the actual year.
Chris

Kenneth

Post Number: 1033
Posted on Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 11:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Question;

We all know how the Giza Intelligences got their appropriate designation; but the referenced name of the Bafath for the same group of people? Where does the name Bafath come from? Could this be an acronym or an ancient designation or inference to something that terrestrial Earthlings are not familiar with?

Kenneth

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2054
Posted on Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 03:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am glad you liked it Chris
I am very lazy with numbers outside of work and last thing I want to do after work is crunching more numbers sorry but its the way it is so anybody here who is willing to do some simple maths please be my guest.
Maybe this is the reason why I like the term 'give or take and odd'

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2055
Posted on Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 03:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would like to issue a correction from my post 2051 about my statement that..

'I haven't read anywhere in Billy's sources of the GIs being referred to as either terrestrial or ET although it is assumed that they were classified as earthlings because of their permanent residency status judging by how many times billy rejected the notion that ETs were living underground'.

Pleiadian/Plejaren Contact Reports, Volume 1

Pages 312 - 319

184. Sfath aber sprach die Wahrheit, denn ebenso wie alle anderen Religionen ist auch die christliche Religion nur ein böses und irres versklavendes Machwerk von Erdenmenschen, die ihre Religionsbegründung in dem ihnen versprochenen Reichtum und der Macht über Mitmenschen fanden, die ihnen von einer ausgearteten ausserirdischen Intelligenzgruppe zugesprochen worden waren, wenn sie die irren Religionslehren verbreiten würden.

184. But Sfath spoke the truth, because even as with all other religions, the Christian religion is also only an evil and wrong enslaving, poor piece of work of Earth people, who, in their establishment of religions, found the wealth promised to them, and power over fellow men, and found that they would be addressed by a degenerated group of extraterrestrial intelligences if they would spread the erroneous religious teaching.

185. Ich spreche hierbei von der ausserirdischen Rasse, die seit alters her die Oberherrschaft über die Erdenmenschheit erlangen will und demgemäss die verschiedensten Religionen und immer neuen Sekten immer wieder zu neuer Glut und Flamme entfacht, weil sie nur dadurch ihr Ziel zu erreichen vermag.

185. I hereby speak of the extraterrestrial race, which here, since ancient times, wants to attain supremacy over the Earth humanity and, accordingly, to always again unfold the glow and flame of the various religions and always new sects because only through that may they obtain their goal.

219. Der Erdenmensch achte auf diese Dinge sehr genau, denn sonst droht ihm ein weltweiter Vernichtungskrieg, der als Dritter Weltkrieg die endgültige Niederlage und Versklavung über die Erde bringen könnte, gelenkt und gesteuert von den bösartigen ausserirdischen Lebensformen unter der Pyramide von Gizeh.

219. The Earth human must pay very precise attention to these things because otherwise a worldwide war of annihilation threatens him, which, as the Third World War, could bring the final defeat and enslavement over the Earth - directed and steered by the malicious extraterrestrial life-forms under the pyramids of Giza.

Matt lee

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1045
Posted on Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 03:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A few months ago we had a discussion about Ayers Rock. Below Ptaah’s reply to Billy in CR 479:
(My translation may contain errors)

Billy:
One question: The Ayers Rock respectively [or rather] Uluru in Australia, the red rock giant, do you know its origin? Some crazy fantasists claim that it comes from outer space, which I cannot imagine [envisage], because if the colossus had fallen from the sky, then a huge crater would have [had] to emerge. To my knowledge, it is about 3 km long, two kilometres wide and 869 meters high. That's how I have recently read these numbers.
Ptaah:
44 That the Uluru is the oldest mountain in the world is correct, but it does not have its origin in the cosmos, but in the place where it has been since prehistoric times.
45. At the time of its first origin, the place was a prehistoric sea, in which a debris and sand accumulated in a depression, this material condensed and finally petrified together.
46. So the origin resp. the emergence of Ayers Rock is due to immense compressed, fossilized masses and material that remained as a mountain when the sea dried up and eroded everything around it.
Billy:
So it's true then what I read. Thank you for your explanation. It's always good to have a friend who is a lot older than you are and has a broader knowledge that goes beyond general education and is based on expertise [specialist knowledge].

German Original
Billy:
Eine Frage: Der Ayers Rock resp Uluru in Australien, der rote Felsgigant, kennst du desssen Ursprung. Irgendwelche verrückte Phantasten behaupten, dass dieser aus dem Weltall stamme, was ich mir aber nicht vorstellen kann, denn wäre der Koloss vom Himmel gefallen, dann hätte ein riesiger Krater entstehen müssen. Meines Wissens ist er etwa 3 km lang, zwei Kilometer breit und 869 m hoch. So jedenfals habe ich kürzlich diese Zahlen gelesen.
Ptaah:
44, Dass der Uluru der älteste Berg der Erde ist, das entspricht der Richtigkeit, doch hat er seinen Ursprung nicht im Weltenall, sondern am Ort, wo er schon seit Urzeiten liegt.
45. Zu seiner ersten Entstehungszeit war der Ort ein urzeitliches Meer, in dem sich in einer Vertiefung Geröllgeschiebe und Sand ansammelten, wobei sich dieses Material verdichtete und letztlich zusammen versteinerte.
46. Also beruht der Ursprung resp. Das Entstehen des Ayers Rock auf ungeheuren komprimierten, versteinerten Massen und Material, das als Berg übrigblieb, als das Meer austrocknete und alles rundum erodierte.

Norm3

Post Number: 158
Posted on Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 12:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth, I asked Billy this years ago.

What is the origin of the name Bafath, does it have a meaning?

Answer: He doesn’t know the meaning.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page