Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 17, 2019

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Ancient Earth History in connection with information given by the Plejaren » Archive through August 17, 2019 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Cpl

Post Number: 1151
Posted on Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 07:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good find, Matt. Thank you for the clarification. So the Giza Intelligences were ETs. The ones who die here and whose spirit forms reincarnate here will presumably not be ETs, and their new personalities will have no such recollections.
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Kenneth

Post Number: 1035
Posted on Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 10:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm3,

Thanks for the response regarding the meaning of referenced Bafath. …”the malicious extraterrestrial life-forms under the pyramids of Giza.”

Kenneth

Kenneth

Posted on Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 10:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill, (Tat_tvam_asi),

Nice find regarding; "Ayers Rock respectively [or rather] Uluru in Australia.That pretty much put the cork in the bottle regarding that Ancient Earth History conversation.

Regards
Kenneth

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2056
Posted on Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 02:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation

Post Number: 193

Posted on Tuesday, April 25, 2006 - 08:32 am: Edit Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)
Dear Billy

Thank you billy

I was wondering observing Australia's ayers rock from satellite images, it made me wonder whether this natural monument is actually not natural at all because seeing it from the sky, it looks like a face sideways looking into the direction of Europe and middle east where a lot of the other mysterious monuments are including that of giza pyramids and so on.

So is ayers rock an artificially constructed monument or is it all natural?

Answer

Billy has no knowledge of it being an artificial monument. It probably is a meteor that is laying on the surface of a gigantic crater.

Although the operative word here is 'probably' this answer from Billy and Christian was the impetus of my curiosity and further speculation of the nature of this giant rock and its possible origin.

I think my overzealous enthusiasm for answers had gotten the better of me about Ayers Rock so if there was any misunderstanding caused or that some fellow forum members felt hard done by from the receiving end of my confrontational overzealousness and confusion causing speculations I would like to issue an apology especially to Andrew Hua.

Cheers
Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2057
Posted on Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 03:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cheers Chris
I think looking at the general trend in politics worldwide and some of the degenerates that comprises it I wouldn't be surprised if some of them have already reincarnated and are repeating their same old habits right now.
From the top of my head I can already spout out several page full of names.

I think that it shatters the preconceived idea that if its an ET spirit they all must be good.
Nothing can be further from the truth and just as Semjase and Billy talked disparagingly about St Germaine and his present personality at the time not being all that different to his former personality if we take into consideration the fact about all the lessons not learnt from previous incarnation often repeating itself in the present life you wouldn't have to wonder much about what the present personalities of Arussem, Kamagol 1 to 2, Henn (Jehova), Jehav, Arus 1 to11, Jehavon, 200 scientists from various epochs, 72,000 followers of Arussem, Pelegon, 160,000 Arusists or Aryans are doing right now.

Matt Lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2058
Posted on Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 03:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Bill
By the way which CR was that from?

Cheers
Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2059
Posted on Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 03:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

BAAFT (بافت)
Meaning in English is contexture.

(n.) The arrangement and union of the constituent parts of a thing; a weaving together of parts; structural character of a thing; system; constitution; texture.

Bafath is part of a group
Part of Gizeh Intelligences.

Could it describe as being splinter.

Matt lee

Cpl

Post Number: 1152
Posted on Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 09:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, Matt. Unfortunately we can count on their negativity being around for some time.

Adding to your Baaft meaning:

"Baft" in the Shorter Oxford English Dictionary and Webster's means "aft" or behind or in the rear. They certainly are the laggards, despite their many remarkable technical abilities.

It seems to also relate to "baffle" which as "baffles" was originally used to "discredit publicly" or give "disgraceful punishment" and "to cheat or trick," "confuse," "something which prevents easy flow and passage".

My German dictionary has no entries for it.

All in all "baft" and the Bafath are a huge spanner in the works.
Chris

Cpl

Post Number: 1153
Posted on Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 09:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's understandable, Matt. I think answers to the Questions to Billy are somewhat questionable unless they specifically cite "Billy..." IMO occasionally, the questions were obviously answered by those very close to Billy rather than Billy himself. I received an answer that I was sure was wrong once, and after taking considerable time to check up I found an actual CR with one of the Plejaren saying/agreeing exactly with what I had said and contrary to the answer I was given. I think sometimes Billy wasn't well, or unavailable and others were so sure they were right that they answered in lieu of Billy. I don't fault them on this. We all make mistakes and I'm sure that at such times intentions were only for the best. Also we shouldn't just believe what Billy's information tells us. We really have to think everything through for ourselves, and your experience and mine show how absolutely true that is.
Chris

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1046
Posted on Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 04:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt: CR 479 (Ptaah to Billy) Salome, Bill

Votan

Post Number: 951
Posted on Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 11:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cpl

You are so right,but then if you question some of the info you get shot down in flames.
joe

Votan

Post Number: 952
Posted on Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 11:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth.

The only problem with that it is not a sacred site only a money making exercise.Anything that is different becomes a sacred site and our Government in Australia are too stupid to realise. Once again the minority wins.
joe

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2060
Posted on Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 03:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah Chris you go through this certain never ending phases with this information that seems to always be a test of some sorts and at the end of it you realise you are right back where you started from like going through a roller coaster track that is designed in a double egg shaped configuration.
It gets loopy at times but you know you are still on the right track just by the merit of the fact that you are nonetheless dealing with the Meier's information which becomes part of your life and you yourself.

Thanks for the understanding.

Cheers
Matt lee

Msmichelle

Post Number: 523
Posted on Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 06:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Keep in mind, if you all recall reading the earlier contact notes, BEAM and P's were having the most difficult times understanding the Core members, at the same time, BEAM had many,many,many other responsibilities relating to the mission(plus wife, kids, home). If we step back for a moment and think, we all have difficult times just relating to our friends and families, not to mention, strangers. It's not easy dealing with this population, and IMO, we are too far gone, and reason-ability is not possible, because, some are heading for insanity. The contact notes are for reading, comprehending, and understanding the complex, difficult task of dealing with our population. We are not walking the talk, we are liars and cannot be trusted with the complete truth, all at once. BEAM and Ps, were delivering information to our population in small doses, because, I'm sure they are well aware of our conning deceptions of seeking the truth for some type of gain and not for evolutionary growth. Mistakes were definitely made during the questions and answers section, however, that's part of growth. BEAM and Ps wisely stopped answering some of the questions, because, we want to know what to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner, however, it we get "sick", we want to blame others, when in reality, some cannot "stomach" the truth
MsMichelle

Kenneth

Posted on Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 12:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation (Matt lee),

In your post 2056, you said; "I think my overzealous enthusiasm for answers had gotten the better of me about Ayers Rock so if there was any misunderstanding caused..."

Not a problem, that can happen to any of us. The big takeaway is the learning experience and your honest expression.

IMO, this was a learning experience. I didn't know anything about Australia's Ayers Rock before this.

Kenneth

Cpl

Post Number: 1154
Posted on Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 08:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt and All,

In my post 1153 I said, "I think answers to the Questions to Billy are somewhat questionable unless they specifically cite 'Billy..."'

I should add though that on the odd occasion as well as Billy being correctly quoted, an additional sentence or sentences may be added to supplement by the person relaying the answer, and that additional part could be incorrect.

Again, I don't lose any sleep over this. I just file it as noted and ensure that I do my own reasoning and research on what is said.

Votan, I wouldn't lose sleep over being "shot domn in flames" here. That shouldn't happen, so if it does we know the shooter is the one with the problem, because they are over reacting in an emotional manner. It's different if someone rationally, and clearly points something out to us, which is how errant opinions should be met.
Chris

Votan

Post Number: 954
Posted on Friday, August 16, 2019 - 01:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt Lee

I know a lot about Ayers Rock and been there many times as it is not far from us.About 1800 km, in fact i know the next door neighbour who owns the bigger lookalike Mt Connor, completely different formation.
joe

Norm3

Post Number: 160
Posted on Friday, August 16, 2019 - 05:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cpl, I know one a few of my questions were answered Billy doesn't know only to find out years late he did know and they were already answered in older CR.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2061
Posted on Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 10:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the kind words Kenneth
Its a priviledge to be among wise group of people who genuinely do represent the core spiritual values and it really does show itself.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2062
Posted on Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 12:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well Msmichelle be that as it may all humans are basically the same we have a penchant for..
1 being hypocrites,
2 are prone to lying,
3 want to shine before others,
4 have the habit of blaming others,
5 often projecting our faults on others whilst being oblivious to the same faults of our own,
6 like to gossip and backstab where its advantageous to do so,
7 we take advantage of other people for self gain, 8 we shy away from taking full responsibility for our own mistakes whilst passing the buck,
9 we cowardly save our own faces whilst unjustly letting others take the blame,
10 we try to hide our own mistakes and faults while shining a bright light on others to feel better about ourselves,
11 we use cryptic words and sarcasm as an assault weapon and a defensive mechanism to insult, belittle, condescend and bring others down,
12 we tend to disregard the feelings of others whilst moving heaven and earth to protect our fragile egos the minute we are slighted,
13 we have the habit of pretending to listen to others when infact we are just putting on a face, 14 we humans are not honest and direct with each other but always try to hide our true feelings and thoughts,
15 we avoid honest communication because its uncomfortable and inconvenient but instead talk about trifles and irrelvent things.
16 we are secretive and anxious about others possibly finding out about our own skeleton in the closet,
17 we suppress our emotions to protect our fragile egos instead of dealing with the hurt feelings and processing them properly,
18 we have a penchant for jumping on the bandwagon and ride the coatail of other people's initiative and efforts while deceptively taking the credit for them,
19 we like to talk s### about others behind their backs but when confronted we deny it and act as if we are falsely accused and reaccuse them back,
20 we humans treat others unfairly, unjustly, unethically and immorally but when done to us we chuck a fit and move heaven and earth seeking justice,
21 we get angry and aggressive often and feel justified in doing so,
22 we are disingenuous,
23 we have too much to prove to others and like to be well thought of even if it involves deception,
24 we engage in all manners of intrigue and office politics in all social and professiinal settings to undermine others whilst trying to elevate ourselves in this competitive human and economic market place etc etc etc.

As I said all human beings are basically the same and if you asked any adult now living whether they were guilty of any number of things I listed above and were told "no" then this goes to prove and reinforce what is on the list above as being true.

We lament that the situation on earth is predominantly degenerate and downright abominable but as Billy said we must first clean our own houses first and then seek to take the splinter out of other people's eyes and as OM proverb states that you can't clean dishes with dirty hands we, the very few here who have recognised the truth and those that have through other means, have the responsibility to work on ourselves first and I have no doubt that that we do so that as we are taught to be the good example for others which I am sure a lot of us here are doing by extirpating the negative elements listed above from our abused bodies we can improve and better the world little by little.

The truth is like a cure and a disease its not for everyone although its for everyone all dependent on the perception of the person in question and whether they recognise that they have a disease and are in need of a cure or conversely are cured and are in need of a disease to find new cures but either way they need both to strengthen the body and the immune system.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2063
Posted on Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 12:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Chris
I saw the youtube video of Billy answering questions through Christian so I don't understand the logic behind why billy needs to be cited or why its questionable unless it is cited.

From what I understand Billy has gone through various health related issues and brain damage which resulted in him having memory loss and faulty recall not to mention him having to reconnect to other healthy part of the brain which obviously all adds up.
The lesson here I think is that we could be guilty of demanding a bit too much from Billy forgetting the fact that if we were in his shoes and others demanded the same from us how well do people think could we have lived up to even a tenth of what billy has achieved.
Although in saying that it is understandable that we sometimes do because time and time again billy did show extraordinary feats and achievement which have ingrained in our minds as being self evident and a given and through guilt by association his contact with our brothers and sisters from space has resulted in us inputting more extraordinary powers on him which has increased the demands and higher expectation we have placed on him which we ourselves could never live up to if we were in his shoes.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2064
Posted on Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 12:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah Votan but I wonder hypothetically speaking if the Plejaren stated that it was a meteor and that it did come from outer space what the response from us here would've been.

Would we have accepted it without question just as we have accepted all the other answers that billy and the plejaren had to retract later on and correct themselves to.

So again just as billy stated over and over again not to believe him but to think for yourselves I like to question things as part of the learning process and to form my own conclusions based on my own original thoughts coming out of my own brain after my own initiatives and effort of discernment and critical thinking.
I am also guilty of taking his words at face value and believing him and the plejaren without question only to be taught an important spiritual lesson by being blindsided and slapped in the back of the head from their seeming contradictory answers and corrections.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2065
Posted on Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 01:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm I think you'll have to give Billy some slack man.
He was in his 70's when he gave you his answer.
How many 70 something year olds that you know of who is even half as awake and intelligent as billy doing something similar.
I know 60 somethings who are far younger than billy who cannot carry on even a semblance of an intellectual conversation beyond what they had for lunch.
Can you remember what you had for dinner on Thursday 6 weeks ago?

Matt lee

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page