Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 04, 2019

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Ancient Earth History in connection with information given by the Plejaren » Archive through December 04, 2019 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Cpl

Post Number: 1157
Posted on Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 02:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt,

The value of knowing something is cited is that we then know the source of the words or information. The questions were to Billy and for Billy to answer, which he probably did almost all the time. In fact, Billy and Figu have gone to great pains generally to record precisely who said what and when, and I think everyone here knows why by now. It is not that something is unquestionable if it is correctly cited
Everything still needs to be questioned.
It was assumed by everyone that the questions were to Billy and that he would answer because that is what people were told. That is why it is important to know who said what. It becomes a matter of integrity of the relayer of the answers, and if anyone could just add to what Billy said as though it was him, I am sure you can see the problems that could lead to: the same old problems of 1500 and 2000 years ago.

Billy has performed his mission amazingly IMO, and I judge no one on this issue. I think everyone is doing the best they can. It is merely that we should know who said what when it comes to Billy's materials. In that context, any additions to what Billy said should be understood as such, and that is easiest by saying who said what; and generally that WAS done in the Q&A or it was clear that it was being done. Knowing that it was done is why it would be best always to think carefully about who was saying what in the Q&A.
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2067
Posted on Monday, August 19, 2019 - 02:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Chris I didn't realise that questions asked specifically to Billy was sometimes answered by someone else without citation.
Can you provide me with an example or any instances where this had occurred?

Cheers
Matt lee

Cpl

Post Number: 1159
Posted on Monday, August 19, 2019 - 05:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, you had your example, Matt, if the answer you received was an addition rather than a quote. I realize it may not have been that, and that Billy could have made an obvious error there regarding Ayers Rock. That miss, to me, though was so obvious and blatant that, given Billy's immense knowledge on many earth matters, I cannot imagine it being Billy who specifically said that.

I decline to link mine. What's important is to realize that there may be additional comments added to what Billy actually said. Just browse through the many Q&A until you find some possibilities. As they are not specifically cited, obviously it cannot be categorically stated that they are uncited additions.
Chris

Votan

Post Number: 956
Posted on Monday, August 19, 2019 - 03:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt

When I worked at Wilpena Pound in the Flinders Ranges South Australia some tourist asked about How Ayers Rock got there > I jokingly said that it was a meteor that created the pound and it rolled down to Alice Springs. They actually believed me until I said I made it up.
joe

Fermouth

Post Number: 12
Posted on Friday, August 16, 2019 - 10:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

I was thinking that for sure. It's definitely not natural, and near the top of Mt. Shasta, can't say for certain what it is just from a satellite view. The coordinates are: 41.375 degrees N, 122.209 degrees W.

Justsayno

Post Number: 862
Posted on Friday, August 16, 2019 - 09:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Are you sure it's not the top of an old volcano? Because that's what it looks like to me.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Kenneth

Post Number: 1039
Posted on Monday, August 19, 2019 - 04:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This could be an ancient volcano; however the shape of it reminds me of The Acropolis of Herodium or
Silbury Hill from ancient times; made by humans. We just don't know if the construction was done by terrestrial human's? It could also be an ancient rainwater harvesting system?

We will not know until further investigation is performed. It's difficult to tell if the "Shasta area anomaly" is concave or convex?

Acropolis of Herodium

Silbury Hill

Shasta area anomaly

Kenneth

Justsayno

Post Number: 866
Posted on Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 09:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would look at the tops of other volcanoes for comparison.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2069
Posted on Friday, August 23, 2019 - 01:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's just for the record
The enigma of the blue mountains and the riddle of the peculiarities of the whole region.The giant blue mountain geo-engraved face

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1059
Posted on Monday, August 26, 2019 - 01:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A few weeks ago we mentioned Edgar Cayc’s prediction that
“Los Angeles, San Francisco will be among those that will be destroyed before New York.” These events should happen “in the period of ’58 to ‘98”
…” *) and that this may refer to dates 2058 and 2098.

We may as well conclude that this earthquake is not far off from Ptaah's explanation to Billy in CR 241:
Ptaah:
484. Diese Tatsache wird ebenso lächerlich gemacht, wie auch du lächerlich gemacht wirst rund um den Erdenball, wie dies bereits Nostradamus über dich geweissagt hat, als er sagte, dass du verhöhnt werden würdest zu der Zeit, wenn in Kalifornien das grosse Erdbeben nahe und wenn die Mauer der DDR falle.
---------------- German Original -----------------------
Ptaah:
484. This fact will be made as ridiculous as you also are ridiculed around the globe, as Nostradamus already predicted in relation to you when he said that you would be ridiculed at the time when the big earthquake was near in California and when the wall of the GDR (former East Germany) falls.
----------------------------------------
*) https://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/17137.html#POST87152

Hoota_thunk

Post Number: 79
Posted on Monday, August 26, 2019 - 04:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation

Is that Bart Simpson?
Andrew Grimshaw
- The Quiet Revolution Of Truth -

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2069
Posted on Friday, August 30, 2019 - 05:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good on ya Andrew
Its more like Bart's great great great great great great grandfather.
The blue mountain face is anatomically correct.
It has all the human features such as an iris, earlobe, thick chunky lips, a prominent nose, chin, spikey hair and a flat forehead
What are the chances of this being a mere coincidence a freak of nature if you will.
Couple this with hundreds of kilometers of razor sharp straight cliff edges that look like they've been cut with a samurai sword similar to the human carved rock cliffs at the city of petra.
Add to this so many other mysterious features of stacked stone blocks everywhere especially around Kuringai chase national park.
It leaves little doubt in my mind that our ancient ancestors were a globe travelling races creating these giant faces like they've done on Mars as well as mega stone structures like the pyramids.
I am sure that over the years those people who work at the geospatial and meteorological centres would've picked up on this blue mountain feature and said to themselves 'hey that looks like the face of a yowie' and chuckled among themselves without knowing the real truth or context behind it.

Matt lee

Msmichelle

Post Number: 538
Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2019 - 10:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt, post 2062 was good and covered most of our dire problems with "ourselves"
MsMichelle

Felinity

Post Number: 5
Posted on Sunday, October 06, 2019 - 03:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good Sunday to All!

One of my thoughts today is about The Enlightenment from 300 years ago. I'm believing that non-Earthling beings were hoping that some people like Galileo and Leonardo da Vinci would be intelligent enough to find Apophis through their telescopes. Maybe also the townsfolk would appreciate the new information. At this point, Apophis would have been handled way differently than what is to come from this reality.

Kenneth

Post Number: 1047
Posted on Sunday, October 06, 2019 - 05:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Felinity,

Interesting thoughts; it’s my understanding that Asteroid 99942 Apophis was discovered by Earth scientists in June of 2004, Billy was informed about the Red Meteor aka 99942 Apophis back in October, 1981 by Plejaren extraterrestrial Quetzal and maybe others. To my knowledge, Apophis was not visible 300 years ago as it came from outside our universe, not the Asteroid Belt.

Kenneth

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 561
Posted on Monday, October 07, 2019 - 05:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From my understanding reading c notes is Ptah kinda says when Apophis hits Terrans will start to listen to Billys work

Its just the way its worded i really think nothing will be done, i want the American/EU Figu ready for that and that Le Palma could fall about then too. Also vesuvius could go off about then

So if nothing is done about Apophis make sure you tell everyone when and where it hits and who told u so prior

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Cpl

Post Number: 1168
Posted on Monday, October 07, 2019 - 07:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think you mean "outside or solar system" there, Kenneth (and Felinity), rather than "outside our universe."

CR 150: It "494 ... approaches from the depths of outer space towards the SOL-system and is a so-called stranger. 495...the meteor travels on a path which leads it to the SOL-system for the first time. 496 At earlier times, it was never in this area of space."

There is no mention of it coming from another universe or another galaxy. The CRs give no specific data on its origin, just that it has never been around "this area of space" before.
Chris

Kenneth

Post Number: 1047
Posted on Monday, October 07, 2019 - 10:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ilovebilly and All,

You bring up a thought-provoking viewpoint. In talking with Michael Horn and the Apophis Team Project Defense group regarding the 99942 Apophis (Red Meteor); the question was also proposed: Due to the circumstance surrounding NASA’s, JPL’s and the majority of the terrestrial scientist’s apparent blind eye and deaf ear regarding the error in their Pi calculation of 0.003013… The two proposed impact dates of April 2029 and April 2036 could be the ineffective attempt to deflect 99942 in 2029, effectively causing Apophis to glance off the Earth & its atmosphere, circle the Sun and strike Earth in April of 2036.

An impact on either date as we all now know will cause (Cause & Effect) volcanic eruptions worldwide with a countless number of nuclear power plants going Chernobyl. If this happens, the entire infrastructure could collapse causing unprecedented hardships worldwide; it could be around 800 years before everything will come to fruition; interesting time line. Eight hundred years from now, Earthlings will most likely reflect back to the ancient history of 2020 through 2036.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Eduard_Albert_Meier

This is only one of many possible alternatives. Nonetheless, acknowledging the Lear Pi formula of 3.144605511… will correct the whole shebang, if acted upon in a timely manner. As MH, Bill (Tat_tvam_asi), Corel, CPL (Chris), the ATPD group and many others have point out on the forum; everything leads back to “Billy” Eduard Elbert Meier and the Plejaren, that desperately tried to help us Earthlings.

This ignorance and arrogance on the part of most terrestrial scientists and various organizations will not stop the ATPD (Apophis Team Project Defense) group from pursuing the goal of deflecting the Red Meteor (Red = Torino Scale of 8, 9 or 10?) regardless of any obstacles or criticisms. The next 10 to 17 years could be very daunting for humankind.

Salome
Kenneth

Kenneth

Post Number: 1048
Posted on Monday, October 07, 2019 - 04:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Chris,

Good catch, thank's, you are correct; it should say, ..."Apophis was not visible 300 years ago as it came from outside our solar system..."

Regards
Kenneth

Felinity

Post Number: 6
Posted on Tuesday, October 08, 2019 - 04:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you all for more clarification.

Take Care,

Belinda (Felinity was my character name in Final Fantasy XI. A virtual part of me =^.^=)

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2092
Posted on Saturday, November 30, 2019 - 02:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Sheila it's amazing how as idea and thought generating organic conglomeration of protons, neutrons and electrons that we all are, through your mention of the photos it generated more thoughts within me as a reminder to post what I think is an additional discovery.

I decided to call this blue mountain face 'The enlightened man' because the lightening bolt thing on top of the head is reminiscent of Michael Angelo's painting The Creation of Adam's symbolic representation of knowledge and the power of consciousness given in the same way that the genetic manipulators (Lyrians) and benefactors plus the 200 scientists of various epochs has given knowledge onto the primitive man.

What do you think?

Justsayno

Post Number: 883
Posted on Monday, December 02, 2019 - 10:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt I was actually thinking of your other photos...on the ground. That's an interesting concept though, the aerial enlightened man compared to Michaelangelo's painting. Will have to think about that.

Justsayno

Post Number: 887
Posted on Wednesday, December 04, 2019 - 08:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well Matt, perhaps the "heads" are in close proximity to "learning/knowledge centres"? The Badlands Guardian head for example is fairly close to a "medicine wheel" which is described as a place for spiritual concepts. Have you found other evidence of similar structures nearby the heads you have found?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page