Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 29, 2020

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Ancient Earth History in connection with information given by the Plejaren » Archive through January 29, 2020 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2093
Posted on Wednesday, December 04, 2019 - 10:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sheila
Yeah there are treasure trove of anomalous features all over the joint that I am surprised that nobody has picked it up.
What I sent you is a small fraction but hopefully when time permits I want to go to these sites I haven't been before and take tons more pics of different features that have the undeniable characteristics.
I'll send you thise pics and others who are interested in the future.
This thing called doubt is definitely a human weakness and people are too quick to dismiss their intuition and tell themselves rational lies (rationalise).
I am gobsmacked at the power of human denial and tendencies to dismiss what their so called heart tells them.
I am sure that in the back of the minds of the visitors to these sites after they marvel at the beauty and the mysterious features of these sites their subconsciousness is telling them 'there is something there' but this rationalisation 'no way it can't be' gets in the way and they stop asking themselves the relevent questions and dismiss their incongrous feelings.
No wonder Billy's contact case is still stuck where it is still to this very day where the higher standard of thinking required to see it for the truth that it is is still lacking in the masses to be able to penetrate through their doubts and to step up.
I am so glad that I am here in the company of briliant minds standing in the shoulders of giants who actually do get it.
What you said in your post 887 makes more sense now that I think about it.
You've provided me an additional piece of the jigsaw puzzle and an added context Sheila.
Getting back to the blue mountain face I think there is much more to this face I can't see it yet but I definitely know there is much more than what little I can see at the moment.
This indegenous guy with chunky lips and spikey hair is facing the east.
I am asking myself what in the heck is he looking at or suppose to be looking at because the whole terrain where he is facing is a region with artificially built up geo mounds that look like they were supoose to deflect and disperse great bodies of water like a sudden catatrophic water event or simply a tsunami.
Now why is that I wonder why not let the tsunami from the destruction of Atlantis just do its thing what was the purpose of going through all that effort to geo form and geo engineer the vast region what were they trying to protect for the future.
I don't know that I am asking the right questions to get at the right answer to solve this puzzle if at all it exists but its fantastic stuff.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2095
Posted on Monday, December 09, 2019 - 07:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sheila I think I have partially solved the riddle of the blue mountain face with additional information.
This giant indegenous carved face is looking at someone.
He seems to be looking up.
Up at his superior or possibly his creator GOD.
The outline of this other individual is greatly diminished due to human buildup but you can still make out the human form.
This human form is reminescent of Semjase's drawing of Jehova the cruel one.
Notice that they are always wearing some type of head dressing.
Is that how the Pope got his idea millenias ago to imitate the ET Gods when it comes to his dress sense.
The take away from this possible recent discovery yields additional corroboration in an indirect manner of Billy's information in that only an ET with advanced technology could've created these giant faces.
Furthermore if ETs were involved then it goes to prove that we aren't alone in the universe and in addition ETs from various epochs had major influence in earthlings development.
Dovetailing with this the tremendous engineering feat is the evidence of earlier civilisation in Australia that may predates the aborigines.
The possible method by which they created the giant faces is a ray and sonic type of device that separates one atom from another in measured form.
This is why I haven't seen any big chunks of rock having been seperated from the main body when I last visited this site which by right should've been strewn all across the bottom valley due to erosion and weathering.
You only see loose sand and soil.
Now juxtapose this information with the ellora caves and you can begin to understand how hundreds of thousands of tons of rock the builders had supposedly dug is nowhere to be seen not an iota and sand is easier to remove.
The perfect straight carved rocks of Petra has uncanny resemblance to the cliff walls of the blue mountains.
If you check out the Grand Canyon where there are pyramids and ancient cities and citadels and of course caves with Egyptian artifacts and giant skulls you realise that what you can find in Australia is also everywhere else around the world and visa versa.
Check out youtube channels Mystery History, Phenomenal Travels, Newearth and Bright Insight.
These channels are very informative.

Matt lee

Justsayno

Post Number: 889
Posted on Thursday, December 12, 2019 - 07:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt interesting information you've figured out. We also know the earth was originally terra formed so maybe that included these faces? They could have been used like a road map for flying craft to tell whether it was a safe place to land? A literal heads up, don't land at the cruel ones face or you will be turned into a religious slave.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2103
Posted on Wednesday, December 18, 2019 - 07:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sheila yeah interesting point actually because I don't think you could accurately determine the age of these faces even using radio carbon dating as they are mainly comprised of sand stone.
So who knows how old they are but thinking back to the many epic wars gone by and repeated colonisation of earth by ETs from various epochs one thing I can confidently say is that without ET intervention these enormous faces could never have been built by early earth humans.
What I think you can do is dig underbeath the stacked stone blocks the old fashion way to take samples from various layers of stratified soil underneath and compare it with other samples from all around the world to determine the age, climate, volcanic eruptions, traces of asteroid impact, ice age, etc.

I just hope people can actually see these faces from the satellite image and determine for themselves that indeed they are human carved faces of a human face and not the effect of paradolia.

To me its clear as day and without question human of ET origin created geo anomalies.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2132
Posted on Tuesday, December 31, 2019 - 03:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I recently visited the Barrenjoey lighthouse once again and discovered additional features that
may not just be a figment of my imagination.
If true this would have to be the biggest lying down statue of a humanoid in the world.
This statue appears to be of a female humanoid with breast and conehead.
I guess the significance of this find by me and others around the world by other people will
only become meaningful far into the future when our humanity has developed his
consciousness to the level required to understand our cosmic extra solar and inter galaxial
origins and heritage where the question of 'where do we come from' will be answered through
the signs like this enormous statue left behind by our predecessors long time ago.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2133
Posted on Tuesday, December 31, 2019 - 07:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow it just keeps on coming
I may have discovered another interesting feature about sydney.
This city and surrounding national parks aren't just teeming with geoglyphic faces artificially constructed but it is part of a larger structure.
Its a mega brain.
Sydney siders are literally sitting on possibly the biggest brain in the world and possible the solar system as well.

Matt lee

Justsayno

Post Number: 907
Posted on Wednesday, January 01, 2020 - 11:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You have a wonderful brain Matt and even though I never asked for your help, you jumped right in and gave it. Thank you for that and Happy New Year!
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2134
Posted on Wednesday, January 01, 2020 - 06:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Sheila and happy new year to you also and all the best in the new year.
I know my brain doesn't have obliques but its acting obliquely.
Maybe I just can't help myself.

Cheers
Matt lee

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1128
Posted on Thursday, January 02, 2020 - 05:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think it points to some hidden artistic talent, Matt:

Leonardo da Vinci described seeing characters in natural markings on stone walls and he believed that they could inspire his artwork:

”If you look at any walls with various stains or with a mixture of different kinds of stones, if you are able to invent some scene, you will see a resemblance to ….combats in figures, and strange expressions of faces, and … an infinite no of things which you can then reduce in to separate and well conceived forms…”

According to Anna Antinori (University of Melbourne) people who relish adventure, who are open to new experiences – they perceive the world differently – they have a more flexible gate for the visual information that breaks through into their consciousness – they tend to be more creative and innovative and they can take in more visual information.

It is your powerful imaginative thought - you see more possibilities - your perception is no match for it.

Salome, Bill

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2136
Posted on Thursday, January 02, 2020 - 10:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bill
Thanks for the kind thoughts.
Truthfully I really don't think about myself as being all that artistic or talented in the field of arts.
I am more into engineering and psychology.
Thanks to Billy and the Plejaren something happened.
After a major, I mean major, UFO sighting back in 7/8/2006 where a oneway telepathic communication had taken place, among so many others UFO sightings including the one I had as recently as the 3/11/2019, something happened to my brain.

I had suffered from intense and acute headache brought on by that episode for several days.
Subsequent to that incident I think I am able to recognise patterns in everything even more.
This is going to sound weird but ever since that sighting in broad daylight around noon in Melbourne 14 years ago I've had countless other UFO sightings where I was able to send my thoughts out there and they, whoever they were, appeared in their craft.
I think they were monitoring me.
They were kind enough to show their craft zipping around like crazy in the wee hours of the morning warning me that something catastrophic was about to happen and that we had to leave.
Subsequently even before anybody had any inkling sensation that a cyclone of stupendous and destructive power was going to form and destroy everything in its path, it was because of that particular UFO sighting that I had formed the basis of my decision to leave for safety.

So all in all I think that such an anomalous experience may aid in certain part of your brain from being activated and with it gaining certain abilities that you wouldn't normally develop due to the very restrictive and mind numbing conditions of society that reinforces the same old brainwashing reinforcements and triggers.

Obviously the major causal factor is the Creational spiritual teaching where after experiencing it nothing stays the same forever.

We must thank Billy, the supporters, the Plejaren, the Federation, higher spirit forms and Creation for being a tangible reality in our life time.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2167
Posted on Thursday, January 23, 2020 - 10:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Some theorise that the Tunguska comet explosion was equivalent of 20 kilotons of nuclear explosion.

What utter rubbish

There were over over 1000 km square of trees felled within the blast radius.

You need the equivalent of a Tsar bomber or stronger to accommplish this feat.

Of course we all know the Bardans suicided themselves due to an epidemic outbreak and help was forbiddened to them.

Now the take away from this is that the scene from the movie Independence day is actually quite realistic in that ET spaceship can be destroyed with an atomic or nuclear weapon if their shields are down so any future wars with an alien race could potentially be fought against using nuclear weapons.

Billy and the Plejaren did warn us about the vicious alien races out there and that an ET race had the full intention of wiping us out and taking over earth back in the 90's.

Lucky once again;-)

Matt lee

Scott

Post Number: 3003
Posted on Monday, January 27, 2020 - 02:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Has anyone come across more information regarding this infamous Pharaoh in the contact notes or other publications which gives additional information beyond what is stated in the following booklet 49 Questions,

Question 11:
Why do religions exist-have they always existed and do we need them ?

....that these religious cults had their inception through a certain Egyptian Pharaoh called Akenaten, who was the first significant person in the history of religion to invent monotheism - a one-god religion.

This quote is also stated in the book An Open Word, Page 166, Sentence 1215

It would be interesting to know what circumstances and or influences "inspired" Akenaten to conjure up the creation of the "one-god religion" concept.

Thanks
Scott

Kenneth

Post Number: 1098
Posted on Monday, January 27, 2020 - 07:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Interesting ancient history! It’s my understanding that people were misled into the one God belief from several Gods for control of the masses.

Akhenaten was previously known in the 18th Egyptian Dynasty as pharaoh Amenhotep IV, his wife Neferneferuaten Nefertiti, who was the Great Royal Egyptian queen. She had an unusually long neck.

(1353 BCE - 36 BCE) Lived to be 1,317 years old. Could he be one of the Bafath?

1370 BCE – Unknown; 17 years younger than Akhenaten.

Aton, also spelled Aten, in ancient Egyptian religion, a Sun god, depicted as the solar disk emitting rays terminating in human hands was originally an aspect of the god Ra.

Soon after Akhenaton's 12th regnal year, one of the princesses died, three disappeared, and Nefertiti vanished. According to references, Nefertiti had to have died, but there is no record of her death and no evidence that she was ever buried in the Amarna royal tomb. Her body has never been found?

Apparently an Egyptian regnal year is a year of the reign of a sovereign, not necessarily a calendar year, so to say. In ancient times, calendars were counted in terms of the number of years of the reign of the current monarch.

A regnal year: Is debated over a short (19 year) or a long (39 year) reign. Does this mean that a (12th regnal year) is 12 X 19 or 12 x 39 to calculate Akhenaton’s reign?

Information in this area is sketchy and often contradictive.

Kenneth

Kenneth

Post Number: 1098
Posted on Monday, January 27, 2020 - 10:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We know that when Billy passes, the Plejaren will leave. In the book, “And still they fly” Chapter 15, page 281, by Guido Moosbrugger,

In 1995 it was stated, “Until recently, JHWH Ptaah had been in charge of three planets: Earth, Erra and Alatides in the Harkonen System.”

“Ptaah alluded to extraterrestrials who had settled on Earth in prehistoric times and who, unlawfully, had themselves revered as creators, while the people on Earth presumed that they were gods.”

“…descendants of the old gods will make themselves known…”

Billy:
What a shame. That means Earth will now be without a JHWH.

Ptaah:
This is not quite accurate, for there still exist descendants of the old gods who will make themselves known. However, I can only share this information with you in confidence, if you are interested.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The spiritform that was once pharaoh Akhenaten, aka pharaoh Amenhotep IV, or maybe even the spiritform of his wife Neferneferuaten Nefertiti, who was Royal Egyptian queen; never know, these spiritform's could be the next IHWH/JHWH?

Kenneth

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2185
Posted on Monday, January 27, 2020 - 10:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott I'll stab a guess seeing as it looks like this question was bound to be asked by someone and Billy and the plejaren having deliberately left it unanswered and unclarified so that we use our heads to figure it out for ourselves.

Akenaten bears the hallmark of the Bafath and the Giza Intelligences.
One religion to rule them all and one God to rule religion by.
I think Kamagol was lazy
He always had other minions to do his dirty work.
Kamagol ruled around about the same time as Akenaten ruled Egypt so I am assuming that this pharaoh was just an agent of Kamagol living underneath.

Matt lee

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1132
Posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2020 - 10:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,
I have a feeling these are not the "old gods" Ptaah is referring to. I think Ptaah is referring to the 144,228 spoken about in the following presentation.

2019 08 11 Nokodemion Presentation - Catherine Mossman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM_H9y36Btw&t=1671s
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2187
Posted on Wednesday, January 29, 2020 - 12:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wonder why the pyramids were rebuilt?
What purposes did it serve?
Did GI and bafath had anything to do with it?
Were they trying to enhance their intergalactic communication devices?
With a proper and functioning pyramids did it actually help to preserve the GI's technical equipments underneath it?
Did the pyramids draw in and enhance fine cosmic electromagnetic energy into their deep underground caverns and help protect it from the destroyer comet?
Did the pyramids help protect the GIs in anyway against the Plejaren or against possible collapse of the deep underground caverns?
If it was an energy generating device did the egyptians benefitted from this humungus free energy device?
If the GIs had nothing to do with it and it was merely the work of an ET pharaoh then what did he have to gain from rebuilding it?
Did the phraroh foresee the return of the destroyer comet and rebuilt it to protect his people from harm?
Did he rebuild the pyramids to leave a lasting legacy and higher physics and mathematical knowledge encoded into the pyramids for posterity?
Was the pharaoh inspired by the impulses from the plejaren to rebuild it?
Was the pharaoh himself Billy's past incarnation?

Why was there 3 very quick succession of prophets within such a short space of time from one another?
What happened during that time to warrant the 3 prophets from incarnating so quickly?
Was it a desperate period of possible loss of earth to the full control of religion and the GIs bloodthirsty magalomanic power grab?
Was it a period in which so much blood was let from the maniacal power hungry GI God of lies?
Was there a great war happening at the time?
What role did Akenaten's religion played into all this?
Did his religion encompass the entire world?
Or were there other GI minions working in different continents elevating themselves as creator gods and ruling every continent of this world at the time?
When there is trouble brewing, in comes the prophets and helpers to literally save the day but how did the GIs know about the true identity of billy in order to sabotage his mission and to assassinate him?
Did they have a machine that registered the powerful hyperfrequency consciousness vibration of any human beings alive at the time to identify billy's true identity or did they have the capabilities to monitor and surveil the activities of the plejaren?
How did the bafath and GI know where SSSC was?
How did certain memers of SSSC identified and be influenced by the GIs to sabotage billy?
What role did the willo the wisp's people play in all this shennanigans?
And what about the Sirian renegades?

Matt lee

Kenneth

Post Number: 1099
Posted on Wednesday, January 29, 2020 - 05:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

According to the Ancient History Encyclopedia:

In the 5th year of his reign, Amenhotep IV outlawed the old Egyptian religion and proclaimed himself the living incarnation of a single all-powerful deity known as Aten.

Akhenaten ordained new priests, or simply forced priests of Amun into the service of his new monotheism, and proclaimed himself and his queen gods.

The pharaoh as a servant of the gods, and identified with a certain god, was common practice in ancient Egyptian culture, but no one before Akhenaten had proclaimed himself an actual god incarnate.

The Aten was seen as the one true god who presided over all and infused all living things.

…Akhenaten and Nefertiti as those who had been transformed to god-like status by their devotion to the Aten to such an extent that their faith is seen even in their children.

Akhenaten and the Royal Family Blessed by the God Aten.

Kenneth

Scott

Post Number: 3004
Posted on Wednesday, January 29, 2020 - 08:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Kenneth, interesting information

Aristea

Post Number: 33
Posted on Wednesday, January 29, 2020 - 09:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Speaking of Billy, has he ever indicated that he might have been incarnate as the Noah who built the ark? Whenever I think about it my internal mind answers "yes". . . .

Scott

Post Number: 3005
Posted on Wednesday, January 29, 2020 - 02:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aristea,

There has been an ongoing discussion about this very idea on another forum. Although the OM portrays Noah as a Prophet, but according to Billy he was not. Here is a quote from the Questions to Billy regarding this:

Noah was no prophet, although he had extraterrestrial contact.

(Note by CF: During the 248th contact of February 3, 1994 (Semjase Block 14, page 2752 ff., German edition), Ptaah gives information on the biblical flood and Noah. Noankadnosser, which was his real name, lived some 100,000 years ago! He was in contact with an extraterrestrial named Zebalon who warned him of an approaching comet and advised that he should build an ark, which N. built, together with his family. At that time, about 870,000 human beings were living on Earth. During the catastrophe that was triggered by a great comet which nearly collided with Earth and caused enormous catastrophes, about 650,000 human beings lost their lives. Of the 220,000 who survived (all over the Earth), 140 survived on the ark. They settled in the Middle East, and during the times, strangers immigrated by and by.

Btw: Around 10,000 years ago, the human population on Earth counted the first million.

Here is a rough translation from the OM Canon 31, verse 19:

"Noahndakan was a prophet of the JHWH and sent among the people of Earth to testify to the truth, that no other Creation existeth besides Creation, yet man of Earth ridiculed him and therefore, due to their own guilt and absurdity, they had to atone in the number of millions, because they excluded themselves from the ark and drowned in the wild waters."

Whether Billy's spirit-form did take on the life as Noah is unknown, or at least not publicly known....

Scott

Patm

Post Number: 735
Posted on Wednesday, January 29, 2020 - 03:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There can also be other normal prophets and proclaimers (good or evil), however, only personalities with the reincarnated Nokodemion spirit-form, e.g., Billy, Jmmanuel, etc., can be the Universal Prophet and Proclaimer of this universe.

From my translation (which may contain errors) from Billy's book 'Teaching Script for the Teaching of the Truth, Teaching of the Spirit, Teaching of the Life (Lehrschrift für die Lehre der Wahrheit, Lehre des Geistes, Lehre des Lebens)' page 21:

14) How does a normal prophet develop him/herself, who with individual peoples steps into appearance and cannot be equated with a universal prophet and proclaimer, like Nokodemion was one?

The creational-natural law of the eternal causality, the law of cause and effect, brings forth, that from time to time human beings will be born, who through one's own cognition or through various teachings or through the spiritual teaching, when this is known to them, subsequently work, to instruct the human beings and to free them out of the misery of their unknowledgeness, in which they have sunk. Such prophets, when they are of the rightful, teach the human beings love, knowledge and the essence of wisdom. And the human beings who see and hear such from the rightfully connected prophets, they then take onto themselves the determination, thus to live, that they seek in their existence to follow the prophetic teaching and to live up to the teaching.

The good and the evil accompany the human beings in the existence and accordingly brings forth the effect of the creational-natural law of the eternal causality, i.e., the law of cause and effect also, that from time to time human beings are born, who out of one's own motivation live against the creational-natural laws and recommendations. Such human beings are those then, who out of craving for recognition, out of lust for profit or might or as a result of a delusion arrogantly raise themselves to prophet and fabricate irrational teachings, with them they guide the human beings into the unreal and make into believers, out of which then very quickly wrong religions, sects, ideologies and wrong philosophies come about.

14) Wie entwickelt sich ein normaler Prophet, der bei einzelnen Völkern in Erscheinung tritt und nicht gleichgesetzt werden kann mit einem universellen Propheten und Künder, wie Nokodemion einer war?

Das schöpferisch-natürliche Gesetz der ewigen Kausalität, das Gesetz von Ursache und Wirkung, bewirkt, dass von Zeit zu Zeit Menschen geboren werden, die durch eigene Erkenntnisse oder durch diverse Lehren oder durch die Geisteslehre, wenn ihnen diese bekannt ist, daraufhin wirken, die Menschen zu belehren und sie aus dem Elend ihrer Unwissenheit zu befreien, in das sie versunken sind. Solche Propheten, wenn sie des Rechtens sind, lehren die Menschen Liebe, Wissen und die Weisheit. Und sehen und hören die Menschen solche des Rechtens zugetane Propheten, dann ergreifen sie in sich den Entschluss, so zu leben, dass sie in ihrem Dasein der prophetischen Lehre zu folgen suchen und der Lehre gerecht werden.

Das Gute und das Böse gehen im Dasein der Menschen einher, und demgemäss bringt die Einwirkung der schöpferisch-natürlichen Gesetze der ewigen Kausalität resp. das Gesetz von Ursache und Wirkung auch hervor, dass von Zeit zu Zeit Menschen geboren werden, die aus eigenem Antrieb wider die schöpferisch-natürlichen Gesetze und Gebote leben. Solche Menschen sind es dann, die aus Geltungssucht, aus Profit- oder Machtgier oder infolge eines Wahnes sich selbstherrlich zu Propheten erheben und Irrlehren erfinden, mit denen sie die Menschen irreführen und zu Gläubigen machen, woraus dann sehr schnell falsche Religionen, Sekten, Ideologien und falsche Philosophien entstehen.

Slaome
PatM

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2188
Posted on Wednesday, January 29, 2020 - 10:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is just for the record.

More geoglyphs from the blue mountains national park NSW Australia.

A giant heart and a face of a lady with exotic headress.

Matt lee

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page