Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 13, 2020

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » The Environment » Archive through May 13, 2020 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Hugo

Post Number: 852
Posted on Saturday, May 09, 2020 - 05:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kissinger could be one of the dark order?

Cpl

Post Number: 1247
Posted on Saturday, May 09, 2020 - 10:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ptaah and Billy are indeed shrewd, intelligent, and wise in the language they use.
Yes, Matt, it could, of course, be almost anything. It is easy to have patience until Sept. If we needed to know now we would, which is a huge benefit of having Ptaah and Billy communicating live with us for a few more years, which will then not occur again for around 750 years. One huge "Thank you so much!" to Billy and Ptaah for their contributed wisdom and information for us to consider most profoundly, and to share where possible.
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Kenneth

Post Number: 1130
Posted on Saturday, May 09, 2020 - 11:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding the Corona Virus and the American. In the Contact Report, the person is referred to as, "...the Vengeful American Citizen in the 1970's...".

Henry A. Kissinger was an American politician, diplomat, and geopolitical consultant, he served as United States Secretary of State from September 23, 1973 to January 20, 1977.

He also served as National Security Advisor under the presidential administrations of Richard Nixon and Gerald Ford. Consequently, he would not be referred to as an American citizen.

Kenneth

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2307
Posted on Sunday, May 10, 2020 - 01:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes Hugo he is part of the Dark Order cabal.
Just check out the body language of all the leaders who attended George Bush Sr funeral and observe how these people behaved towards Henry Kissinger and how he carried himself around those people.
I would loved to have seen Zbigniew Brezinski live for a few more years for him to be able to attend Bush Sr's funeral just to see the complex dynamics of interrelationships between all those people in attendance and work out who the top dog was between those two.
Obviously there are bigger whales than these two who aren't in attendance but thats another story.

Matt lee

Kenneth

Post Number: 1131
Posted on Sunday, May 10, 2020 - 01:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kissinger being part of the so called Dark Order; that is a strong possibility.

Nonetheless, Dr. Anthony S. Fauci, the American physician and immunologist, recently director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases is now on the hot seat for possibly contributing to the environmental Corona Virus mess we are in today?

Kenneth

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2308
Posted on Monday, May 11, 2020 - 06:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

'American citizen' may better describe the private citizen David Rockefeller than Henry Kissinger who was basically his spokesman for the late scion of the Rockefeller family.

Basically David groomed Kissinger and built him up to where he is today and ever since their first meeting Kissinger had been the mouthpiece and an emissary for the Dark Order.

David Rockefeller the younger brother of Nelson Rockefeller (vice president of US) and a private citizen of the US without any official government title was so prolific in his travels around the world to meet with the world's leaders and was so powerful that even presidents briefed him on things.

Former US vice president Dick Cheney was a former director of Council on Foreign Relations for 10 years and is not a man to grovel at anyone but when it came to the Chase banker David Rockefeller he did.

Matt lee

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1322
Posted on Monday, May 11, 2020 - 10:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

>>> “On Mastering A Pandemic… » <<<

CR (728) makes clear -
- that it was a bio-weapon “under construction”.
- that there were people that knew of this “construction”
- that a certain government had no knowledge {Billy makes this very clear through repetitive capital letters and bold print)
- that politicians and health officials worldwide misjudged the situation – causing the pandemic to spread more violently.

This is the past.
What should be done now?

IMO –
We should first self-reflect.
Then forgive each other for our shortcomings.

Then ask the questions:
1. How can we - each nation – through its scientists and by putting the same measures in place - stop this epidemic?
2. Introduce a law to stop all bio-weapons
3. Stop the worldwide “buying arms” frenzy.
4. Discover that all humans are equal and deserve the same respect.
5. Introduce a law on how to react when another pandemic hits our world.

In a nutshell:
We must realize that we are all in he same boat.
Because a pandemic will flourish when there is disunity and hate…
… and overcome when mankind unites and works together.

Salome, Bill

PS
Our Sirian ancestors may have planted the genes for our aggressiveness and our most terrible diseases. *)
But we must not hate: our evolution is bring all of Henoch’s races together. **)

*)
CR252:116-126 http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_252
(Ptaah explaining mankind’s most serious diseases were programmed in a genetically manipulated form)

**)
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/17753.html#POST89364

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1324
Posted on Tuesday, May 12, 2020 - 05:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

>>> “Can the Corona Virus Mutate into an STD?” <<<

Yes, Norm (your post 206 *), when reading Ptaah’s information **) I had the same thought ***) – that the virus may transmute to a different “area” when it cannot multiply as strongly as it used to – e.g. when it tries to multiply in a virus hotspot in which too many people have already developed antibodies in their blood
Similar to the STD syphilis which initially was not a sexual disease at all but a bacteria that spread in rural countries as a deadly skin disease before it, due to different (much cleaner) environmental conditions, settled in and spread via the sexual organs (****)CR 231:341-354)

*)
“Chinese researchers have now detected traces of COVID-19 in semen…”

**)
“….certain genetic variants do not die off even during recovery, but remain latently present, but are not immediately recognisable or detectable… [but it maybe that] later, e.g. through intimate contact, that the latent, dormant evil can be transmitted, but then an unusual phenomenon occurs in such a way that, as a result of the altered genetic variations of the known virus, a disease reaction occurs in a completely different form...”
(Ptaah in CR 731)

***)
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/17726.html#POST89106

****)
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_231

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1325
Posted on Tuesday, May 12, 2020 - 06:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

>>> Mild COVID-19 Cases: Cocktail of Drugs Causes Symptoms to Disappear Quicker <<<

Scientists in HK have reported a successful treatment of the novel coronavirus with a cocktail of three drugs. The study involved 127 corona infected people in six different hospitals in Hong Kong, 86 of which received the antiviral drug cocktail.
This cocktail consisted of:
- the multiple sclerosis drug interferon beta-1b
- the HIV active substance combination Lopinavir/Ritonavir
- the hepatitis drug ribavirin

On average the study participants treated with the drug combination tested negative for coronavirus after seven days – those not taking the cocktail took on average twelve days.

While the drug cocktail seems to work for patients with mild to moderate disease progression, further investigations are needed to find out whether this is also the case in in severely ill patients:
Doctors did not start triple therapy later than seven days after the onset of symptoms because interferon beta is known to have a pro-inflammatory effect, which means that it can even increase inflammation in the body.

Further clinical trials combining the drug interferon beta-1b with other active substances are underway.
(Details: google for microbiologist Kwok-Yung Yuen / The Lancet)

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1326
Posted on Tuesday, May 12, 2020 - 07:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Very detailed, thank you, Scott.
(Just imagine that - mask wearing parliaments -all over the world...!)

Scott

Post Number: 3097
Posted on Tuesday, May 12, 2020 - 08:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ha Ha, Bill, welcome to the New Age !!, your welcome

Salome

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1327
Posted on Tuesday, May 12, 2020 - 07:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lockdown Measures Better For The Economy

Researchers have found that strict quarantine measures are not only saving more lives but are less costly for the economy. Using data from the 1918 flu that killed 50 million people
(Google e.g. for “Social Distancing won’t just save lives. It might be better for the economy in the long run.”)

Indicators That Patients Develop Severe Symptoms

Deep muscle aches (myalgia), an increase in the liver enzyme ALT, heightened levels of haemoglobin (protein that transports the vital oxygen through the blood) and weakening kidneys may indicate that a person will develop severe COVID-19 symptoms..

Using Blood Thinners

Some doctors in Hamburg/Germany seem to have read Billy’s CRs re. the virus’s lethal effect on the bloodstream. They suggest (what Ptaah recommended to Billy) to use blood thinners to break up the blood clots that are caused by COVID-19.
(Hm, maybe – after all - my sending Billy’s info to some German scientists had some success?)

Corona Virus’s 13 Spike Mutations Become An Urgent Issue

Researchers at the Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico, USA, concentrate their studies on COVID-19’s spike protein because knowing the spike protein is important to develop a vaccine against the virus. They found 13 mutations in the COVID-19’s spike protein. One of them is D614G which developed into the dominant strain of the virus spreading in Europe and many other countries and which may be much more transmissible and deadly than the original strain.
(Ptaah told us that the new strain of virus is, indeed, much more aggressive.)
NB
It is the spike protein which the virus uses to attach itself to body cells. These spikes are not only recognized by the body’s immune system but antibodies may as well attach themselves to them. But a March-April research by the Max Planck Institute in Frankfurt/M. found that, to prevent this from happening, the virus protects itself with a screen of sugar molecules on the spike protein.

Norm

Post Number: 208
Posted on Tuesday, May 12, 2020 - 07:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wonder what the relationship is between Ptaah’s Gamma Interferon and this interferon beta-1 is?

Kenneth

Post Number: 1132
Posted on Tuesday, May 12, 2020 - 11:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

According to a recent mainstream news article on May 12, 2020, there have been half a million babies born to Mothers with COVID-19 while in quarantine. The first thing that comes to mind of the continuing overpopulation issue.

The second thing that comes to mind is what Dr. Mark Burns, APRN, D.N.P., M.S., ACNP-BC (MAYO Clinic) told me about women giving birth while infected with the Corona Virus. “These babies will be immune to this virus.”

In my opinion, I do not know how the medical professionals can know this, at this time, as their assumptions are apparently based on past disease syndromes. However, if this turns out to be factual, then, human beings will eventually outgrow this virus? That is, until COVID-19 mutates again?

Kenneth

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1451
Posted on Tuesday, May 12, 2020 - 01:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To all participants on the English language FIGU forum. Some time ago Ptaah asked for people connected to the mission to become active on social media to promote the true peace symbol, speak about overpopulation, etc.

While I’m certainly one of the people who enjoy and learn from the comments here, I’m going to ask you to start to become proactive and take the conversation out, beyond this forum, to the country at large.

I’ve published over 1,000 articles at www.theyflyblog.com, over 70 pertaining to COVID-19. Today I published an extremely important blog:

"Sacrificing the Children Leads to the Death of Society

https://theyflyblog.com/?p=9555

When blind obedience to questionable authorities, unprincipled subservience to economics, override survival instincts"

Honestly, as far as I can tell, with the exception of a handful of people, there’s been so very little participation on the part of FIGU people in the US in terms of stepping up and reaching out to media, journalists, scientists, educators, bloggers, alternative and mainstream sources, etc. The fact is that information I send to various people is NOT taken as seriously as when it comes from someone OTHER than the US Media rep.

Every state in the country has childcare services. If, through your efforts, you find that such facilities are now open, feel free to copy my email, or send a link to the blog. I’m asking you to do SOMETHING proactively to reach people outside of our comfortable little forums and blogs.

If not NOW…when?

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1452
Posted on Tuesday, May 12, 2020 - 02:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

P.S. Contact me if you want links to some of the major childcare facilities in the country.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1328
Posted on Tuesday, May 12, 2020 - 03:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well done, Pat.
Thank you.
Salome, Bill

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2309
Posted on Tuesday, May 12, 2020 - 09:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael your desperate plea is honourable and one that deserves much respect.
I know we need to do much more than what little we as the student of the teachings are doing at the moment and it does prick my conscience for not doing enough.

Out of the email list you've provided last month the only response to my email was an auto generated response without any of them subsequently replying back, not one of them, which didn't surprise me.

So I am thinking is this really the right approach or does every email that I send discrediting the Meier contact case even further in these laggards eyes.

I know all this is for the long haul but is there a way that is more effective which bring in some positive results rather than total silence year after year and email after email.

So the only conclusion that I can come up with is that since I am also an earthling, a 21st centurian why not join em if I can't beat em by using the good old fashion method that is the 21st centurian standard in the form of advertising.

How much does it cost to advertise your products on a regular TV channel Michael?

Towendt.23@polisci.osu.edu
Show more
26 Apr at 1:52 pm
Hi Alexander my name is Matt and I am writing to you as a concerned citizen at the social and economic catastrophe playing out right before our very eyes because of this covid-19 pandemic.
Right as we speak the bungling and mishandling of this pandemic by the authorities have put so many people in harms way and as the unrelenting number of casualties mount the ineptitude by the government becomes ever more apparent each day.
Due to ignorance and lack of proper information by the governments and world bodies the situation is only going to get worse.
So for your information I am providing you with impeccable and solid sources of informatiin that may assist in possibly seeing an end to this crisis sooner rather than later.
I hope that for the sake of humanity that ypu consider this information seriously and take on board various suggestions within it.
Thank you for your time.

Matt lee

Automatic reply: The immensely important truth about the coronavirus
Wendt, Alexander
wendt.23@polisci.osu.edu
To
newinitiation@yahoo.comnewinitiation@yahoo.com
Show less
26 Apr at 1:53 pm
Thank you for your message. I am on medical leave until at least May 1, during which time I will be checking email infrequently and will be unable to reply to anything except the most urgent messages (try phone instead if necessary). I'll get back to you as soon as I can once I'm back to normal.

Best wishes,

Alex Wendt

Alex Wendt}

Bianca

Post Number: 165
Posted on Wednesday, May 13, 2020 - 01:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As the old saying goes... " A change happens from the bottom up never from the top down"!

As you read in our Flau bulletin,
http://au.figu.org/content/FLAU%20B-23.pdf we came together to do flyers distribution into letter boxes. We printed specifically the Peace article for that purpose and made it into a brochure. We also printed 500 postcards of the Peace symbol with the explanation of the symbol on the back and people who are not part of our group but rather guests who come to our spiritual teaching session were keen to have the postcards distribute in their own areas, so I sent these to them. Keep in mind that if one chooses to do so, it is advised by Figu to drop off the information not near by where one lives but rather further away.
Anyone who is here and is able to help especially in our current times can print the information from our website and put it into a brochure and since many of us are at home now and probably in need to stretch the legs... why not then get out with a purpose and walk the 1000 steps as is mentioned in the OM.
Just so you know, the 1000 steps in the OM are mentioned as a good habit one should do after a meal.
…Everything is in One, and One is in all, and everything is there in this infinite Creation for every single being, and the single being is there for the whole extensive All.
OM

Luís

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, May 13, 2020 - 07:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am currently studying sociology, not in college but for my own interest. When you study things like colonialism in the 21st century, neo liberalism and patriarchy, you come to understand that, there is no future for this way of life, the only way out is a massive collapse. it doesn´t matter how many e-mails and letters you send, the people in charge obey a higher command and so on, and these people are only interested in propaganda to forward capitalism. They will use human rights, religion ect ect as weapons of neo liberal progress. Most people are so blind to the system or matrix as you call it, that they will follow in line without even realizing it. This can be seen with minoraties, imigrantes and other people in a financial dissadvantage. These people in dissadvantage are used as slaves, because capitalism can´t existe without slaves. The best you can do is reach out to the people around you, and even most of them will be in denial, because decades and centuries of brain manipulation can´t be cured over night. Nevertheless I admire Michael Horn´s persistence, it is admirable. On my behalf I do my part localy, in my own language, in portugal I know of 4 true followers of FIGU, out of which I am the only one that postes daily on facebook. Most people that post about FIGU hide their identity, I understand the fear of ridicule from most. I have found a subtle way of dessiminating information from FIGU, most posts are mixed with scientifically verified information, even them it is hard to convince poeple, they prefer to listen to the local CDC and WHO. People work through repetition, so keep posting, I have had friends say to me that they love my posts, although they never show it in public or comment. so keep posting, it reaches more people than you think. As Billy sais, thois will take a long time, don´t expect results tomorrow.
Knowledge and Wisdom to everyone,
Luís Domingues.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page