Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 18, 2020

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Corona Virus Pandemic » Archive through August 18, 2020 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Hugo

Post Number: 911
Posted on Tuesday, August 04, 2020 - 06:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle,

Well it seems my assumption with you was wrong then? Myself, I have to admit I am very worried with the world situation we are in today. I really dislike social distancing and living in fear. I often find myself daydreaming wishing I could time travel back in time around 30-40 years ago to live out the rest of my life. That way I would avoid ever seeing this virus pandemic and left/right division and mayhem. It is becoming my wishful dream.

Scott

Post Number: 3153
Posted on Wednesday, August 05, 2020 - 10:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Addendum Contact Report 743

(Message edited by scott on August 11, 2020)

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 59
Posted on Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 07:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In a FIGU bulletin, it was recommended to take Theanine, either as a supplement or a natural source such as green tea. For those who are feeling stressed out by the pandemic, you will find its' calming properties quite effective and personally, I have found that when taken 45 minutes before meditation, extremely beneficial. I will go back and find the original German and post it when I can if anyone is interested but if you do an internet search with theanine benefits you will find a plethora of information on its' modulating effects on consciousness and one's ability to stay focused.

Regards
Bob

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1419
Posted on Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 04:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for the quick translation, Scott.
Salome, Bill

Scott

Post Number: 3154
Posted on Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 07:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Your Welcome Bill, this particular translation was done by 3 FIGU members...:-)...

Msmichelle

Post Number: 714
Posted on Friday, August 07, 2020 - 06:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo, I'm definitely concerned about the parents and their children due to the misinformation from all fronts
MsMichelle (sending peace and love to all)

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1420
Posted on Friday, August 07, 2020 - 07:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One of our body's own immune proteins may prevent Sars-Cov-2 from triggering an infection

It seems our scientists are now discovering the important role of the immune system in combating the deadly SARS CoV-2 virus (a point that Ptaah stressed for a long time). An international team of German, US and Swiss researchers was able to prove that the human body’s endogenous *) LY6E protein can prevent SARS CoV-2 from fusing and infecting body cells.
This may be surprising because US scientists (Prof. Dr J. Schoggins / Prof Dr. C. Rice) had discovered some time ago that the LY6E protein does increases the infectivity of influenza viruses that causes influenza. But, in relation to SARS, MERS and SARS CoV-2 it has the opposite effect: It impairs the ability of SARS CoV-2 to fuse with the host cell and "If the virus is unable to fuse with these cells, it cannot cause infection," (Prof. Dr. Volker Thiel from the University of Bern)
(From an article in the magazine Nature)

*) (endo=within, genous=producing)

Millennial Super-spreaders

Acc. to the WHO a COVID-19 infected person will spread the virus on average to between 2 to 2.5 persons.
But this average does not represent the actual situation very well.
A study by a Hongkong research team analysing 1000 cases found that 70 % of infected people did not spread the virus at all and a further 10 % will spread it to 20 % of new cases. But 20 % of those infected with the virus will spread it to 80 %. *)
A study of more than 17,000 COVID-19 cases in Karnatka/India raised this figure even further. It found that 92 % of COVID-19 patients did not spread the virus at all – that it was only 8 % (1381 out of 17,008) who transmitted the virus further.
And different academic studies in Japan, the US (Georgia) and London all came to the same conclusion that it is overwhelmingly young people which are these super-spreaders. (E.g. the Japanese study found that up to half of the superspreaders were 20 to 40 years of age)

*) The 20: 80 rule may not only hold true for COVID-19, e.g. a 2011 study found that 80 % of new malaria cases are transmitted from only 20 % of the people infected with the Plasmodium parasite

20-minute COVID-19 test kits

Oxford University has successfully tested a fast (results within 20 minutes) easy-to-read finger-prick COVID-19 antibodies’ test
Tests so far were 98.6 % accurate. The British government wants to distribute the test-kit (for free) to all citizens (planned mass screening by the end of the year)

“The virus is surprisingly good at ducking the human system”

In California, researchers found the reason for the speedy spread of COVID-19 within the human body:
The virus forces infected cells to fast grow spaghetti shaped tentacles (technical term: filopodia) which first carry newly formed viruses into the cell and then to grow further filopodia which pierce holes into the neighbouring cells thus allowing a speedy transport of the newly created viruses into the neighbouring cells.
Professor Peter Openshaw (Imperial College London) was surprised that the “virus was surprisingly good at ducking the human system – despite only jumping from animals 6 months ago…”
Prof. Krogan (University of California in San Francisco): "Our hypothesis is that this accelerates the infection. Because these creepy and nasty tubes allow the viruses to infect several cells at once." In these observations, the researchers identified seven drugs (incl. Xospata, Silmitasertib), that prevented the viruses from multiplying in experiments. Biologist Carol Reiss from New York University, who was not involved in the study, warns against premature joy: "The study was carried out on monkeys (guenons) and must first be transferred to humans.

*) Well – no such surprise for people who have read
https://creationaltruth.org/Home/Corona-Virus-Warning-Service

Kenneth

Post Number: 1176
Posted on Friday, August 07, 2020 - 12:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I bit of interesting news regarding COVID-19

MSNBC producer Ariana Pekary resigned, said important facts and studies about the coronavirus would 'get buried'.

A former MSNBC producer wrote a scathing open letter explaining why she recently left the cable news network.

"July 24th was my last day at MSNBC... I simply couldn’t stay there anymore," Ariana Pekary wrote on her personal website. "My colleagues are very smart people with good intentions. The problem is the job itself. It forces skilled journalists to make bad decisions on a daily basis."

She then quoted someone she described a "successful and insightful TV veteran" who said: "We are a cancer and there is no cure... But if you could find a cure, it would change the world.”

As new details have become available about antibodies, a vaccine, or how COVID actually spreads, producers still want to focus on the politics. Important facts or studies get buried," Pekary explained. "This cancer risks our democracy, even in the middle of a presidential election...

Kenneth

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1423
Posted on Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 04:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Most likely Super-spreaders / Japan: Under 30 – female – asymptomatic

A new Japanese study analysed in detail situations in which many people were infected with the corona virus. 61 such cases served as a basis. In 22 out of the 61 cases, the ones spreading the virus were women under 30 that had no symptoms. As for the most likely causes: Hitoshi Oshitani's researchers found that the most risky places to catch the virus were restaurants, concert halls, fitness studios and last not least Karaoke bars (i.e. closed rooms where people (mostly young) sing loudly)

Scott

Post Number: 3155
Posted on Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 09:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Official Release of Contact 743

Hugo

Post Number: 915
Posted on Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 06:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Russia claims to have found a vaccine for the virus and is rolling it out in October. I do hope it is a successful vaccine. I wonder if they got the helpful info from reading the Meier contact reports?

Hendrikus1970

Post Number: 116
Posted on Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 10:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What i would love to hear is Ptaah and Billy talk about that so called super fast made Russian vaccine

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 638
Posted on Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 01:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My Thoughts:

Vaccines have the potential to give people the virus if its still got the fine matter element in it. For the fine matter element to cease to exist it would need to be out of the body for at very least 3 months.

I will meditate on this further asap but am 90% sure thats correct.

I hope i am wrong as i suspect the governments r going to fast track vaccines leading to disaster.

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Hugo

Post Number: 917
Posted on Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 04:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ilovebilly and Hendrikus1970,

I also think Russia's vaccine does not work properly but I am keeping hopeful it does work until I hear from the Plejaren about it.

I got a feeling it could be a money grab because Putin announced the vaccine is now open to $$$ patents.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 64
Posted on Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 06:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just looking at the timeline, the Russian vaccine most certainly would have already started human testing at the time that Ptaah stated, "There was no cure."

Regards
Bob

Kenneth

Post Number: 1179
Posted on Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 08:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Years ago, I was tasked with fabricating a 50 gallon (189.3 liter) stainless steel tank to receive deionized water. The stainless tank was then fitted with three waterproof ports where three separate Ultraviolet (UV) lights were installed. This was to ensure that a science lab had pure water with no bugs. Without the UV lighting, algae and other creatures would start to develop over time.

"Deionized water (DI water, DIW or de-ionized water), often synonymous with demineralized water / DM water, is water that has had almost all of its mineral ions removed, such as cations like sodium, calcium, iron, and copper, and anions such as chloride and sulfate."

According to some sources, UV-C light sanitization boxes has become a popular and effective way to decrease the transmission of bacteria, viruses, including COVID-19 and other pathogens, to also include sterilizing face masks and other items.

For Reference: UV, A, B, C light disinfection, application, efficacy, and implementation:
• UV-A: This is the lowest-energy form of UV, and it accounts for about 95% of the ultraviolet light that reaches the Earth from the sun. It can penetrate deep into the skin’s layers, which makes it responsible for the early tanning effect. It also contributes to skin aging, wrinkling and possibly skin cancer.

• UV-B: This higher-energy type of ultraviolet light can permeate the skin’s superficial layers. It is responsible for delayed tanning (and burning) and is a big contributor to skin cancer and aging. Most of the UVB that comes our way is absorbed by the Earth’s ozone layer, so it only makes up about 5% of the solar UV that reaches Earth.

• UV-C: The highest-energy category of ultraviolet light (any higher is approaching the X-ray range) and is also the most damaging. Luckily, the ozone layer and atmosphere absorb most of it.

Nonetheless, the UV-C is the recommended light frequency needed to disinfect face masks and other articles. Some of these UV-C light sanitization boxes can be found online including test strips to determine the quality and measure the strength of the UV-C lighting. There are a lot of knock-off fakes out there, be careful what you purchase.

My question is; has anyone purchased one of these UV light boxes that works effectively?

Could also investigate building my own UV-C light box so that I know exactly what I have. The UV lights will have to be changed every year or two to ensure proper operation.

Salome
Kenneth

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1430
Posted on Friday, August 14, 2020 - 10:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

COVID-19: "Blood Vessel Blockages Through Nets of White Blood Cells"

A new study published in Lancet’s medical journal “EBio Medicine” compares blood samples from intensive care COVID-19 patients with samples from less severely ill patients and healthy people. It found that the virus “hyper-activates” certain white blood cells, the key players in the human body’s immune system**). They accumulate and form 'nets' *) in the blood vessels esp. the blood vessels of the lungs. These nets are then ejected into the blood plasma by granulocytes ***) clogging up very quickly the tiny blood vessels ****) which is extremely difficult to treat. To prevent the formation of the life-endangering nets the researchers of the Friedrich Alexander University Erlangen suggest to use the drug dexamethasone and the anticoagulant heparin.

It corroborates what Ptaah told Billy on Jan 6, 2020:

“Therefore the …highly aggressive virus attacks the lungs with infection… [which] brings forth complications, in fact mainly by the respiratory tract becoming attacked, which overall is extremely difficult to treat, actually often with no chance of recovery because the lungs are no longer supplied with blood, namely due to the inflamed vessels which prevent the blood transport and thus the oxygen supply.
On the one hand the Corona Virus attacks the primary endogenous immune system, in which case, however the lungs are the fundamentally used as the impulse-based host medium. This means, however , that due to the impulse-only process this can hardly be detected with today’s terrestrial medical cognizance, rather, on the other hand, it can be detected only when an effective infection of the lungs occurs.
This is a fact that is still unknown to the entire field of terrestrial medical science.
From the host medium, that is to say, from the lungs, the virus encroaches on the vessels of all organs and begins its work of destruction … life-threatening damage is caused, whereby, for example infarcts ******) occur in the intestine and brain, as well as heart trouble, heart failure and pulmonary embolisms *******) etc. which can ultimately lead to death….”
(Details see CR 730 (page 2) *****)

*) technical term: Neutrophil Extracellular Traps (NET) –
“Neutrophils” are granulocytes which make up 40-70% of all white blood cells

***) 'granulocytes’: 'granulo' = little granules = particles (here: proteins) in the 'cytos' = cells (from Greek: kytos = basket/cell)

**) White blood cells originate from red bone marrow. They then move through the blood and tissues looking for foreign invaders (microbes, bacteria, viruses, fungi, parasites). Not only do they “exterminate” any unwanted intruder, they keep as well a record of every such germ (so that they can quickly destroy it, should it enter the body again).
But when they come in contact with SARS CoV-2, they seem to 'over-create', an excess that – like all 'overpopulation' – has terrible consequences for the whole system…

****) technical term: 'thrombosis' from Greek “thrombos” = clot, lump

*****)
https://creationaltruth.org/Portals/0/Documents/Announcements/2020/14-May-2020-14-Where-the-Corona-Virus-can-run-riot-all-over-the-body-sec.pdf
https://creationaltruth.org/Portals/0/Documents/Announcements/2020/19-Jul-2020-24-Damages-that-the-Corona-Virus-can-produce-sec.pdf

******) Latin “infarcere” = to stuff into

*******)
“pulmonary ” from Greek 'pleumon', Latin 'pulmo' = lungs
“embolism” = Insertions (Greek 'embolos' = peg, stopper
here: stopping the vital blood flow by wedging a blot clot into the artery in the lungs

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1431
Posted on Friday, August 14, 2020 - 11:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

“AeroNab” - COVID-19 Safety By “Once A Day” Nasal Spray / Inhaler

Scientists from the University of California are developing low-cost artificial antibodies which prevent the corona virus from docking onto human cells. One dose of these antibodies taken daily by an inhaler or nasal spray would be sufficient.

The scientists inspiration for these artificial antibodies were the antibodies that llamas, camels and other animals carry in thier blood. They were already discovered in the 1980s but put to use only in 2003 / 03 when Belgian and Texan scientists injected llamas and camels with the SARS and MERS virus and found that these animals quickly developed antibodies against the intruding virus. In May they repeated these tests and discovered that they also stopped SARS CoV-2 proteins from docking onto human cells.

Ptaah to Billy on Feb 3, 2020 CR 731 *)

Since the time of the rampantly spreading disease, SARS, the experts of virology, And so forth, have researched the SARS virus, wherethrough so far certain valuable cognitions have been gained, although the entire approach, however, is far too lax. Therefore it s not recognized that through this valuable research and its results valueful substances have been acquired which could be worked out in a relatively short time and be used against the corona virus which s mutating and independently changing into new variations…”

German Original:
“8) „Seit der Zeit der SARS-Seuche wird durch Fachkräfte der Virologie usw. am SARS-Virus geforscht, wodurch bisher gewisse wertvolle Erkenntnisse gewonnen wurden, wobei das Ganze jedoch viel zu lasch angegangen wird. Folglich wird auch nicht erkannt, dass durch diese wertigen Forschungen und deren Ergebnisse wertvolle Stoffe gewonnen wurden, die in verhältnismäßig kurzer Zeit ausgearbeitet und gegen das mutierte und selbständig in neue Genvariationen sich verändernde Corona Virus eingesetzt werden könnten.”

*)
https://creationaltruth.org/Portals/0/Documents/Announcements/2020/30-Mar-2020-New-life-essential-information-about-the-Corona-Virus-sec.pdf

Bianca

Post Number: 5
Posted on Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 05:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The FDA-approved drug ivermectin inhibits the replication of SARS-CoV-2 in vitro

I heard a gastroenterologist professor Thomas Borody explain the amazing outcome of using this drug with 100% success. He was interviewed on Sky news here and when asked why isnt it widely known? the answer was the same as always... " the pharma will not profit from it so they wont endorse it". I know that the Ps have said that there is no cure for this disease, but maybe this medicine does work better than what we are told? If I was sick I would demand to have it.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1432
Posted on Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 11:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You are right, Bianca.
This drug could as well be what Ptaah referred to when he told Billy:
“…. valuable cognitions have been gained …. which could be worked out in a relatively short time and be used against the corona virus”

We had discussed this drug already at the start of April and found that it could be very effective in combating the corona virus.

There is one point though that I cannot explain:
It was Melbourne’s Monash University which started to test this drug “in vivo” in April (= 4 months ago). From the end of June (2-3 months later) Melbourne experienced a serious outbreak of COVID-19 with many people dying of the virus. Yes, it may be that Monash Uni's “in vivo tests” were not yet finished. But from the information available, Ivermectin being such a powerful drug in preventing the docking on of SARS CoV-2 , one does wonder why it was not used.

Anyway this is what we then discussed:
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/17726.html#POST89114
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/17726.html#POST89100
(You find it under: Planet Earth / Environment / Archive ending April 7, 2020)

Salome, Bill

Scott

Post Number: 3157
Posted on Monday, August 17, 2020 - 08:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Extract Contact Report 748

(Message edited by scott on August 21, 2020)

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1433
Posted on Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 02:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Scott - so there are 11.4 times the COVID 19 cases and deaths...!

Scott

Post Number: 3158
Posted on Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 06:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Your Welcome Bill,

This was only an extract from the original contact which was longer. There is mention of Billy traveling back into the past 272 million years with Sfath among other things and an apparatus used by the Plejarens to help Billy rejuvenate after his time travels....:-)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page