Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

The "Aquarian Age" as it relates to ...

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » The "Aquarian Age" as it relates to information provided by FIGU and the Plejaren « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Friteeucman

Post Number: 160
Posted on Thursday, August 11, 2022 - 02:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

See contact report # 009.

Read the “the Seven Steps to the Education,” on p. 2 in “the Way to Live.”

Read between the lines, folks.

This is our future we are talking about.

Now I have devoted my entire life to breaking the spell…and as Creation as my witness; we’ll see who has the last laugh.

Literally, my name means king of laughter…and wisdom. I know, names mean all sorts of things, I reckon.

Focus on the message, not the messenger. I just got started, and there are many others.

Sure…call me crazy, a lunatic…deluded; delusional… But focus on what needs to be done. Think about what Billy would want; Plejaren; the High Council…the A.A. and Petale levels; and beyond.

If this Mission is where your heart is, then why not move to where others live, and create Creational-Teaching households?

(but…perhaps your content to be just armchair-missionaries; and excuse me if I say this; but I meant this in the negative-connotation-sense).

From the Goblet:

“180)

Build up a house here and there as a meeting place for yourselves so that you have a place of refuge for learning the truth and the truth-teaching; and take any place for this which appears suitable and keep it clean of all evil for all people who turn it into peace and freedom and for those who stay there in contemplation of the truth and Creation, and for those who say prayers to their spirit (i.e. consciousness) therein.”

look it up.

Other members of the Federation did it. We are determined to shatter these predictions, and Nokodiemeon has hope that we can set aside all these Malevolent and Disastrous futures for a Rainbow one.

Rome wasn’t built in a day…but the prediction that it is going to take 800 years…I’m sorry, but that is hogwash.

“Oh, but Jeremiah said so…and Jeremiah who is the Nokodiemeon Creation-Energy lineage…blah, blah, blah…”
And I’m sorry, but it has to be said.

From the A.A. book:

“775.

Therefore as the number of the truly knowing ones is still extremely small at the present time, they grow, nevertheless, into an unoverlookable army.

“776.

In the course of the time, it will ensure that they evolve themselves in creational sense and also educate their descendants in Accordance (my capitalization) with this guideline.

These descendants will be the human beings of the future, the bearers and formers of the earthly future in the Age of Aquarius which demands love and truth.”

Also from the A.A. book...Page 64, Stanza 129:

“And when the earth human being raises these few wise ones and true prophets of the new time to their standing of his/her leadership, then he/she prevails in the sense of the laws and recommendations of Creation, and the victory will only be a question of time.”

Ptaah says to Billy in cr 781:

“You know more about Earth and its future than I, who is supposed to be concerned about you and stand by your side.”

Anyway, I am living-ly serious about all this.

Lyman t Urkke;

Since-Early;

F.e.
-Lynxsis-Azam z da Klebvar; iki Prymam a Und z da Zota!
(All-Props to the Creation; with Wisdom and Unity to the law(s) of Seven!)

Friteeucman

Post Number: 161
Posted on Friday, August 12, 2022 - 01:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Scott:

What was the name of that planet or people who had the wrong leadership; but then when it subsequently rectified; they became members of the Federation?

F.e.

Scott

Post Number: 3662
Posted on Friday, August 12, 2022 - 09:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I believe it was the Hardem's

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_547

Scott

Friteeucman

Post Number: 162
Posted on Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 10:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cool, cool.

Thank again, Scott.

F.e.

Scott

Post Number: 3663
Posted on Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 04:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

F.e.,

Your very welcome :-)

Scott

Matcha

Post Number: 62
Posted on Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 01:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

F.e.
Or the Barden?
Chris

Peace in wisdom be on Earth and among all creatures.

Friteeucman

Post Number: 163
Posted on Wednesday, August 17, 2022 - 01:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks also, Chris.

They are a couple others, as well, I would imagine.

From the Decalogue book, p. 6:

“Introduction

With the entry of our solar system into the golden rays of the Aquarian Age, the new era, the earth humankind will witness an immense upheaval that will stand out ever more apparent to the seeing human being.”

Now according the B.E.A.M. material; the ages are slightly superimposed on one another….We are transitioning from the outer-radiations of the Piscean age, into the full-value Aquarian on Feb. 3, 2029.

In Contact Report 660; gold and golden-radiation-values consist of the following aspects:

“74. GOLD

75. Positive:

76. Application, evaluation, benevolence, assessment, permanence, charisma, interpretation, nobleness, long matrimony, detection, peace, sense of fairness, goodness, ability, clarity, life-power, healing of suffering, inspiration, magnificence, richness, composure, empowerment, sense of beauty, silentness, providence, longing, sun, good voice, consolation, judgement, understanding, perception, warmth, valuation, wisdom, good time, confidence.

77. Too much Gold:

(F.e. Remember the Law of Conversion… also, 4-3 ratio i.e. it is not 50-50)

78. Greed and addiction for perfection in the material world.

79. Negative:

80. Everything opposite of the positive.

81. Anxiety, deception, false modesty, ecstasy, life-insecurity, loss of self-worth, unfairness, greed, disinterest, life-insecurity, insecurity, spiritual delusion-development, unfulfillable longing, spiritualism, deception, confusion, exaltedness, belief-compulsion for enlightenment and redemption, compulsion for richness on all levels, transmutation, inability of judgement, confusion.”

Additionally, check out this page from: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Aura

This is actually highly important, because with light and sound we aim to heal the planet. This, of course, is many years off.

Check out C.r. 55 also for more info:
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_055

But back to the Introduction to the Decalogue:

“Immense changes in every wise denote the new time. Most notably, in spiritual form, new-and further-developments appear, that will decisively influence the human beings in their entire evolution of the Aquarian age and this is currently already active in a strong form. Increasingly, human beings with marked spiritual-consciousness-based capabilities such as telepathy, telekinesis, teleportation, levitation, etc, ect are emerging.Human beings with telepathically developed capabilities are increasingly receiving messages and transmissions from high-spiritual lifeforms, through whom immensely great spiritual-values and instructions, etc., are transmitted to us.”

It has been right in front of your noses the whole time, you just don’t see it Because you’re not looking. You gotta go find it, to connect with those Nokodiemeon peoples and let your hair down.

Thanks for listening, and thank you Scott for giving me space to do this.

Since-Early;

F.e.

Hugo

Post Number: 1125
Posted on Wednesday, August 17, 2022 - 10:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For some reason I found "the Decalogue" book my least favorite to read out of all Billy's English books. However I found it had the best and most comprehensive teaching on the striving. It starts on page 164 and ends at 212. Whereas Billy's other books only briefly touch on the striving.

Friteeucman

Post Number: 167
Posted on Friday, August 19, 2022 - 11:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Hugo:

I’m not even halfway through yet. I’ll let you know what my impressions are with the Striving section, though.

F.e.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page