Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Chemical Spraying

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Chemical Spraying « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Older MessagesJames Roy Mizar14 04-14-01  03:54 pm
Archive through September 21, 2005Technod23 09-21-05  09:20 pm
Archive through April 18, 2007Gaiaguysnet23 04-18-07  11:36 pm
Archive through July 19, 2010Ymmit198823 07-19-10  04:50 pm
Archive through January 03, 2012Sarah23 01-03-12  03:18 pm
Archive through October 09, 2014Kenneth23 10-09-14  06:01 am
Archive through March 09, 2015Luz23 03-09-15  06:24 am
Archive through June 16, 2015Michaelhelfert23 06-16-15  04:56 am
Archive through September 23, 2015Watchdog23 09-23-15  02:06 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Kenneth

Post Number: 173
Posted on Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 05:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,
There is no doubt that Billy and the Plejaren were telling the truth about the 911 incident. The truth cannot come out now for obvious reasons, as certain people are still in powerful positions that concerned this issue. Thinking up various scenarios of what may have happened will get us nowhere; this has to play out. We must wait for the truth to come out.
Sincerely
Kenneth

Kenneth

Post Number: 174
Posted on Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 06:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Watchdog,

Regarding Chemtrails; excellent information, yes I believe that some are caught up in those conspiracy theories; this should set them free?

Thanks

"Answers in regard to "Chemtrails" In Ptaah's own words."

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU_Special_Bulletin_035

Sincerely
Kenneth

Watchdog

Post Number: 76
Posted on Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 06:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth.

Thank you.
David AKA Watchdog. USA

Luz

Post Number: 36
Posted on Friday, September 25, 2015 - 11:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, I've got this link today, the interview is very concise and clear, although too many stops for commentaries and some ads. Please watch it and let your mind like a parachute, open, otherwise it won't work. Also I listened to a very knowledgeable scientist that lectured about aluminum dioxide side effects in our body and the planet, he suggested how to remove it, he explained very well, why, etc. If somebody is interested I'll find it and share it. As the expert Dane Wigington explained: The global climate engineering assault is the greatest and most immediate threat we face short of nuclear cataclysm, this is the most important untold story on the planet. The ongoing lethal geoengineering programs hold life in the balance, these programs must be exposed and halted. The 30 minute video interview below covers the many lethal effects that are being inflicted on the biosphere and humanity from the geoengineering weapon of mass destruction." Here's the video link (I know the presentation is a pain, but, i care about listening to Dane. (Apparently a guest before Dane was talking about Bergoglio, the pope, after Dane's presentation another guest talks about psychopaths and how they're the rulers nowadays, if somebody is interested) Here (this site is excellent) with years of recompilation, studies etc. http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/infowars-exposes-global-weather-warfare-assault/?inf_contact_key=b85d51257182f1088f9b614217e5fb9c641e2ee8c1e537e437d6ba8fecb629e7

Luz

Post Number: 37
Posted on Friday, September 25, 2015 - 11:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, Please watch the video I've shared today. He explains exactly how's the weather in California affected and how the psychopaths are destroying and damaging California, and other states, and all countries, due to the aluminum dioxide and other heavy metal being sprayed on our skies, each day. The trees are dying from top to bottom, due to the tons of aluminum dioxide. Pretty soon 1 out of 2 children will have autism, breathing all aluminum dioxide, being a neurotoxin causes dementia/Alzheimer, inflammation of lungs and heart, chronic asthma, and respiratory chronic diseases, etc. Insects, mammals, plants are dying due to heavy metals sprayed 20 million tons annually, sun is becoming dimmer, they disperse clouds, so we don't get rain, no rain, no water, animals, crops, ecosystems die, more fires, as all of you can understand. WEATHER WARFARE= Geo engineering=Bio warfare. Please watch the video I just share before this post. He has in his site all information talking to politicians, lawyers that are helping, military men, who didn't know. Etc. They are not condensation trails, is a jet by design that sprays heavy metals, to destroy nature, depopulation, but at the end it's going to be difficult to repair the side effects because it's also destroying the ozone layer. Bees are dying not only because the pesticides from Monsanto, but the scientists have discovered that they suffer similar Alzheimer symptoms, they get lost, they don't recall, etc. Our sky before and after chemtrails.

Luz

Post Number: 38
Posted on Friday, September 25, 2015 - 11:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I cannot upload a photo, it has low resolution, :-( and still gives me an error.

Luz, it might be the format of the photo is incorrect. Images must be either GIF or JPEG format.
Regards
Scott

(Message edited by scott on September 25, 2015)

Luz

Post Number: 39
Posted on Friday, September 25, 2015 - 11:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth no conspiracy, there are studies, informations, by people who have taken years to find out, not just coming out of the blue and "state" is hog's wash, because the elite's media says so.
Please, don't become fanatics with Billy guys.I think he won't like that. Find out , compare, study, and then come to conclusions. Otherwise you jump from a religion or dogma to another man made dogma, that's a bad idea.

Scott

Post Number: 2574
Posted on Friday, September 25, 2015 - 07:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Luz,

How about this for removing metals from the body: http://theyfly.com/Health-Products.htm

Modifilan

Luz

Post Number: 40
Posted on Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 11:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, Scott! Yes I know it, i have purchased that since Fukushima disaster. Aluminum is more difficult to remove, i also take chlorella, i do detox and many other stuff. Here's a link from The Guardian Newspaper about chemtrails, Geo engineering and the devastation in Ca http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/sep/26/california-drought-conspiracy-theories-geoengineering-climate

Scott

Post Number: 2577
Posted on Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 11:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Luz, Perhaps the drought in Calif is being induced, I don't know for sure. Here are 2 pictures taken in the SF Bay Area, the first the skies are relatively clear and the 2nd the skies are completely saturated and a whitish haze is so strong the mountains are not visible....the 2nd picture was taken today Sunday, so pollution from commute traffic is not a problem pix1 pix2

Votan

Post Number: 445
Posted on Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 11:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Russia has been Tesla technology to create and stop rain for years.

So Tesla was not a genius. Yeah wrong.
joe

Luz

Post Number: 41
Posted on Monday, September 28, 2015 - 07:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here's an example on how they manipulate the climate or GEO ENGINEERING, USING CHEMTRAILS, it was suppose to rain in Philadephia, US. But Bergoglio is visiting and they "needed" clear skies, so look the "invisible wall" where the clouds were stopped, more clear? just clean water (a saying in spanish):https://www.facebook.com/fox29philadelphia/videos/10153420585543855/?pnref=story

Kenneth

Post Number: 176
Posted on Tuesday, September 29, 2015 - 08:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

LUZ,
You're letting this conspiracy get the better of you. Please read what David posted to provide the recommended guidance on this issue; this link is given to you again.

The link that you provided, was viewed which appears to be a normal weather condition called a high pressure zone; it's not man-made.

"Answers in regard to "Chemtrails" In Ptaah's own words."

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU_Special_Bulletin_035

Sincerely
Kenneth

Luz

Post Number: 42
Posted on Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 06:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here's an example on how they manipulate the climate or GEO ENGINEERING, USING CHEMTRAILS, it was suppose to rain in Philadephia, US. But Bergoglio is visiting and they "needed" clear skies, so look the "invisible wall" where the clouds were stopped, more clear? just clean water (a saying in spanish):https://www.facebook.com/fox29philadelphia/videos/10153420585543855/?pnref=story

Justsayno

Post Number: 662
Posted on Saturday, October 10, 2015 - 08:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.sott.net/article/303531-A-NASA-experiment-is-going-to-light-up-US-East-coast-sky-with-beautifully-colored-clouds-tonight
At least NASA is coming clean about what they are spraying and why. Just another experiment...
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1502
Posted on Saturday, October 10, 2015 - 07:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gee Sheila Never A Straight Answer has momentarily become Now A Straight Answer.

Justsayno

Post Number: 663
Posted on Sunday, October 11, 2015 - 01:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Matt, yes maybe one straight answer will lead to more straight answers. Plus they have admitted they've been doing it since the '50s. Persistence pays off, Scott. As we all know by now, when something becomes common knowledge, Billy is more likely to release more information about it.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Kenneth

Post Number: 183
Posted on Sunday, October 11, 2015 - 04:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's exactly what was talked about; this would be credible evidence / information! However, this is still not "Chem-trails". NASA does talk about Lithium vapors and Trimethinal Aluminum; this could lead to something?

Davidmg

Post Number: 195
Posted on Tuesday, October 13, 2015 - 04:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have been pondering over the idea that what they do and why they do weather manipulation here on Earth could be also used as testing to finally one day take this weather manipulating technology to force cloud formation to enable raining or to climatise the atmosphere on Mars.

Just a thought.

Davidmg

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page