Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Plejaren asteroid warning

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Plejaren asteroid warning « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through September 27, 2004Edward24 09-27-04  01:00 pm
Archive through January 27, 2007Gaiaguysnet23 01-27-07  04:37 pm
Archive through March 08, 2007Jakes23 03-08-07  07:36 pm
Archive through December 12, 2007Scott23 12-12-07  08:04 am
Archive through October 17, 2009Smukhuti23 10-17-09  10:30 am
Archive through January 02, 2010Redbeard23 01-02-10  02:36 pm
Archive through January 26, 2010Michael_horn23 01-26-10  08:30 am
Archive through February 04, 2010Darren23 02-04-10  11:09 pm
Archive through February 08, 2010Gaiaguysnet23 02-08-10  11:35 am
Archive through March 08, 2010Earthling23 03-08-10  05:20 am
Archive through September 30, 2010Edward23 09-30-10  01:57 am
Archive through March 18, 2011Starr23 03-18-11  05:14 pm
Archive through July 16, 2012Ferbon23 07-16-12  09:59 am
Archive through December 17, 2012Edward23 12-17-12  04:13 am
Archive through March 04, 2013Edward23 03-04-13  03:00 am
Archive through October 30, 2013Mark9211123 10-30-13  02:04 pm
Archive through July 30, 2015Philoe5823 07-30-15  09:24 pm
Archive through April 10, 2016Votan23 04-10-16  12:49 pm
Archive through April 22, 2017Cpl23 04-22-17  10:36 pm
Archive through July 30, 2017Daniel_723 07-30-17  09:10 am
Archive through March 19, 2018Tat_tvam_asi23 03-19-18  08:43 pm
Archive through August 14, 2018Kenneth23 08-14-18  09:43 am
Archive through October 08, 2018Michael_horn23 10-08-18  09:37 pm
Archive through October 24, 2018Votan23 10-24-18  02:37 am
Archive through January 20, 2019Cpl23 01-20-19  09:09 am
Archive through February 27, 2019Newinitiation23 02-27-19  04:50 pm
Archive through April 29, 2019Cpl23 04-29-19  07:21 pm
Archive through May 03, 2019Cpl23 05-03-19  10:40 pm
Archive through May 07, 2019Hugo23 05-07-19  05:54 pm
Archive through May 12, 2019Kenneth23 05-12-19  10:25 am
Archive through July 01, 2020Tat_tvam_asi23 07-01-20  03:39 am
Archive through August 22, 2020Kenneth23 08-22-20  01:40 pm
Archive through December 29, 2020Hugo23 12-29-20  07:51 pm
Archive through January 16, 2021Hush23 01-16-21  08:48 pm
Archive through March 09, 2021Kenneth23 03-09-21  01:41 pm
Archive through March 27, 2021Kenneth23 03-27-21  08:46 pm
Archive through December 30, 2021Matcha23 12-30-21  12:45 am
Archive through January 03, 2022Matcha23 01-03-22  01:02 am
Archive through May 19, 2022Matcha23 05-19-22  07:24 am
Archive through May 25, 2022Savio23 05-25-22  02:27 am
Archive through October 14, 2022Joseph_emmanuel23 10-14-22  02:56 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Discussions on asteroids and comets in relation to our planet earth.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Kenneth

Post Number: 1506
Posted on Friday, October 14, 2022 - 08:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph_emmanuel,

Post Number: 497, well said. Billy and the Plejaren have given Earthlings all the tools needed for survival and proper evolution, including exactly how to divert Apophis away from Earth.

Kenneth

31hk31

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, October 14, 2022 - 11:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

About non-interference:
Simply by appearing and letting themselves be photographed, and be quoted, and be written about in books, etc, IS interference in the purist form.

About Apophis:
It is not that big an object. A direct strike to a major city will wipe it out, for sure. But 70% of Earth is water, and a direct strike in an ocean will minimize its impact on humans.

Did the Plejarens predict this in 2018:
https://www.cnet.com/science/asteroid-2018-ge3-is-freakiest-near-miss-earth-in-15-years/
Or this 170k-ton airburster METEOR in late 2018:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamchatka_meteor

About Predictions, Prophecies and HONESTY in conveying them:
Aliens (Pleiadians, etc) should not be entrusted to be merely take at their own word. Recall the Oracle in the movie The Matrix. "She told you [Neo] what you needed to hear [at the time]".
Plato talked about the NOBLE LIE in the Republic. Humans lie and distort the truth all the time for their own gain.
And Nature is full of lies, deceits, camouflages and chameleons. Just watch any nature documentary.
This is how the Nature and the Cosmos works -- humans, animals, plants, bacteria, aliens, et al.

Yes, I believe what Billy photographed is real (aliens spacecraft with advanced technology).

Yes, I think I believe that Billy accurately and faithfully transcripted what the P's communicated to him -- in his logs and books.

HOWEVER, it is under no obligation for an alien race to reveal their true intentions. To expect fully honest from aliens is human ignorance. That's not how Nature works.
}
Hello 31hk31, Perhaps you don't know this, but FIGU prefers when posting links they are FIGU related. Thank you Scott-Moderator

(Message edited by scott on October 15, 2022)

Mosaki

Post Number: 38
Posted on Saturday, October 15, 2022 - 11:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

31hk31

"Also, the Earth may be important to OTHER non-Plejaren aliens using the Earth for myriad purposes. And they can also protect the Earth. For example, I would do everything to protect my farm animals from the hurricane (reinforce barn with wood planks, etc). They are not humans or sentient like us. But are emotionally and economically important."

You should re-read the great explanation given by Joseph until you grasp its full meaning.

However, your disregard for animals is what I find alarming. What gave you the idea that animals can't perceive or feel things? To say that animals aren't sentient creatures shows a real disregard for their health and mental well-being. I hope for their sake you don't have any animals under your care, but I fear that you do.

Your confusion about the purpose of animals is also made abundantly clear when you claim that they are important for your emotional and economic needs. I have to say that it floored me to hear such callousness. Animals have a far greater purpose than providing comfort and wealth. Humankind's disregard for the animal world has only hastened our demise.

I would recommend a deeper study of the Creation-energy teaching and The Way to Live by "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier.
Salome,
Melissa Osaki

31hk31

Post Number: 4
Posted on Saturday, October 15, 2022 - 09:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just wanted to add to my remarks about the importance and abundance of deception and foolery in the non-human living world, here on earth.
Please Google "toxoplasmosis gondii"
It is an obligate intracellular parasitic protozoan (specifically an apicomplexan) that causes toxoplasmosis. It is based on a complex life-cycle between small mammals like mouse/cat.
Absolutely fascinating.
But humans can suffer from it too. See wikipedia.
BOTTOM LINE: This life form "toxoplasmosis gondii" lives because it can psychologically affect other animals FOR ITS OWN INTEREST. It does so very subtly because it does not want to kill off its means of support. But the cat may catch many more mice because the mice behaved too bravely.
It's how Nature works.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 498
Posted on Sunday, October 16, 2022 - 02:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

31hk31

It is clear that you have issues with the Plejarens. You acknowledge their existence and wish for them to intervene in world affairs and yet at the same time you say they are not to be taken at their own word, suggesting they are not being entirely honest because they are "under no obligation . . . to reveal their true intentions."

Do you like being ruled by people who aren't honest with you? Our leaders are like that. Perhaps you are so used to their disingenuine policies and way of going about implementing them that you would excuse extraterrestrials with the same mentality.

If I am correct, it was the Plejarens ancestors who came to earth thousands of years ago and subjugated earth humanity to false religious ideology. They intervened in the affairs of earth humans back in those days and they weren't honest about their true intentions either. Thus we find ourselves where we are today. It is also one of the reasons - the main reason - why the Plejarens won't directly intervene, for fear that earth humanity will attach itself to them and raise (idolise) them as we did their earlier ancestors.

It is said that 84% of people in the world identify with a religion. On that alone it is safe to assume that the great majority of people suffer from mass delusion. Being forced to acknowledge the existence of human life in the universe other than our own will conflict with their beliefs and have drastic consequences in the world.

Appealing to them as you do suggests a possible religious addiction, and I use that term broadly, not in a strict religious sense, but in the sense of those individuals, such as celebrity worshippers, for example, who may not be religious, but who yet exhibit parallel feelings and thinking.

I'm sure you don't imagine the Plejarens ruling over us should they intervene. But if they're not being entirely honest with us, as you say they're not, how do you know that wouldn't be their true intention if they did intervene? Do you think the US, China, and Russia will welcome the earth-foreigners with open arms if and when they intervene? Most people in the world will fear the worst.

I also want to address your comment about Nature being "full of lies", which you use to exemplify a need for dishonesty among humans, including the Plejarens.

Nature is not full of lies.

The camouflages and chameleons you followed that statement with as examples in Nature are defense mechanisms designed to allow certain creatures to survive by avoiding being detected. It is a trickery of nature, a natural phenomenon. You can't refer to such natural occurrences as lies or deceit. Nature is not in the habit of lying or being deceitful. They are conscious acts of omission and dishonesty that can only be applicable to humans or other consciousness-evolving beings.

I agree with you that you shouldn't surrender your thinking to anyone, not even the Plejarens, not even Billy, but that you should question what you are told, especially if it is something you may need to incorporate into your life. But perhaps you concern yourself too much with the predictions and prophecies, with what may or may not happen. I can understand why you do. I do too, and often I have to pull myself away from it or I become too depressed. What I suggest is that you focus more on the spirit teaching, and try to approach it with honesty and openness. And if you are unable to do that, then try to find peace with yourself in the world. That is advice I need to give myself too, by the way.

Reen71b

Post Number: 121
Posted on Sunday, October 16, 2022 - 04:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have to agree, Melissa. The area in Florida in which I live just went through Hurricane Ian. For the most part, my house is ok except for my septic due to a fallen oak tree and some siding. I had to have the oak tree removed. It was cut up and placed in the swale in front of my house. Never have I ever seen the wildlife so displaced and lost. I went through Hurricane Charley in 2004, but for some reason, I did not pay any mind to it then. But, now it seems different for me. The squirrels and birds keep coming back to the broken up trees. It breaks my heart. If one cannot see animals as sentient, then you just don't get it.
Maureen

31hk31

Post Number: 5
Posted on Sunday, October 16, 2022 - 10:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I apologize if I have disturbed several of you.
I believe it is simply a misunderstanding; perhaps I should've been clearer.
I'll start with animals/plants and sentience. Yes, I can love them in an emotional way -- as much as humans if not more so. but I can also consume them as food.
This is what I meant when I noted:
"They are not humans or sentient like us. "

Str0323

Post Number: 104
Posted on Sunday, October 16, 2022 - 09:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Definition of sentient
1: responsive to or conscious of sense impressions
sentient beings
2: AWARE
3: finely sensitive in perception or feeling

I always thought that sentient meant that I could use my conscienceness consciously?

Salome
Scott.

Scott

Post Number: 3692
Posted on Sunday, October 16, 2022 - 11:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Could we please get back to the topic heading, Thank You

Scott=Moderator

31hk31

Post Number: 6
Posted on Monday, October 17, 2022 - 04:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thx for the course correction Scott!

I'm having difficulty understanding why the P's will disclose such prophecies, like the asteroid warning, since most of the planet Earth humans will never have the opportunity to learn about the warning and "weigh in"?
That is, the Meier-related web sites and Meier books will almost never reach Bangladesh or much of Africa, etc.
Yes the FIGU site (and related Meier sites) acts as a kind of missionary service, freely distributing prophecies. Doing "the Lord's work". But much of the world has no access to Western-world internet. And even the Western-world, being heavily mainstream-science-controlled (skeptics, de-bunkers), will not be easily convinced of esoteric ideas such as the value of Pi is wrong.
But us with more-open minds about the Cosmos are aware of greater, existential dangers. Like asteroids.
Why do those attempting to save the Earth deserve to be killed by an impact when we did our best to spread the word? Or will beamships come in and rescue FIGUans and the like?

Hush

Post Number: 19
Posted on Wednesday, October 19, 2022 - 07:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This A-Team seems a bit mysterious; a seemingly nameless inner-group within the FIGU community operating behind the scenes whose mission, to save the earth from Apophis, a noble gesture, hinges on promoting what they claim is the correct value for Pi=3.14460. In CR 712 Ptaah states clearly the following in line 28 on the Future of Mankind website:

"Consequently, neither at present nor for the time being will earthly scientific-mathematical experts nor KNOW-IT-ALLs be able to calculate the exactly-accurate circular number Pi."

Matcha

Post Number: 68
Posted on Thursday, October 20, 2022 - 08:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Hush,

The A-Team is not nameless. I am a member and had or have the names of the other members somewhere. We are just a loosely knit group of half a dozen or so folks who have done our own research on this matter and have shown an active interest in trying to alert the public or each other on specifics relating to Apophis and attempting to avoid or lessen its impact on the earth.
We have our own ideas, often mathematically based, and I for one, maybe the only one, am not convinced that 3.1446... is the correct value of Pi, but I do not reject it completely. I am not convinced that the calculations of phi in Kepler's Golden Triangle are any more statistically correct than the conventional 3.1416... value, which the Plejaren have indicated is incorrect, but some FIGU members do think 3.1416...is correct at least to those four decimal places. I think most A-Team members think that 3.1446... is the correct value. I have an uncommitted and open mind on the value, but I do suspect the conventional 3.1416... value is not correct somewhere along its line of numbers or is as yet incomplete. I have yet to see any calculation PROVING it is incorrect, which is, of course, the problem our scientists have with considering 3.1446....

The reason you may not be hearing much from the A-Team recently is that, at least as far as I can see, we are not regularly making significant new headway, and as you can probably surmise from this reply, we largely work alone and just share opinions, results, and findings as we come across them. Members are probably proceeding privately as far as they can when they can.
Any significant news will be immediately posted here, at least that is the intention that I understand and work under.
Chris

Peace in wisdom be on Earth and among all creatures.

31hk31

Post Number: 7
Posted on Friday, October 21, 2022 - 10:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

About value of Pi, triangles and 1+1 =2.
Jacques Vallée noted that on a cosmological scale (w/spherical geometry) , the angles of an equilateral triangle may add up to more than 180 deg (and each of the three angles may be, say, 90 deg).
About 1+1. In computer binary code, 1+1=10.
So the equations are CONTEXTUAL.
Now if only the P's could further define their CONTEXT about Pi, us classic scientists may be able to better empathize. Please, Pleiadians! Thank you in advance!

Matcha

Post Number: 69
Posted on Friday, October 21, 2022 - 07:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello 31hk31, pi is merely the mathematical relationship between a circle and its diameter. A circle is always two dimensional. In three dimensions it would be a sphere, but circles on a sphere are also two dimensional. So I do not see pi as ever being three dimensional.

It was Riemann who brought to light the nature of three dimensional geometry with his seminal lecture in 1854. As he pointed out a triangle not drawn on paper or in two dimensions but on our Earth's 3D surface, for example, indeed has three angles that do not add up to 180 degrees. Imagine a triangle drawn from London to New York to Capetown; the angles of this triangle now add up to more than 180 degrees. However, this three dimensional geometry is irrelevant for pi because any circle drawn on the sphere remains a pure 2D circle, so the relationship between this diameter and its circumference do not change.

However, in space, where space is distorted by gravity and heavenly bodies any pi value may break down because the calculated or assumed circle is no longer pure. So I am wondering whether the value of pi has to be a bit different when travelling in space since one is travelling through an essentially distorted space.

It sounds a bit illogical to assume a two dimensional ratio would hold in a distorted three dimensional reality. This again was at the crux of Riemann's thesis. So maybe pi is different for space travel and perhaps this points at why significant breakthroughs occur in space travel and energy matters once we calculate accurate pi, at least as it relates to space travel.
Chris

Patm

Post Number: 977
Posted on Friday, October 21, 2022 - 08:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@31hk31,

Regarding the Pleiadians, please read the following article from FIGU Bulletin #1: https://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU_Bulletin_001#Withdrawal_by_the_Pleiadians.2FPlejarans.

PatM

31hk31

Post Number: 8
Posted on Saturday, October 22, 2022 - 09:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matcha wrote: "It sounds a bit illogical to assume a two dimensional ratio would hold in a distorted three dimensional reality. This again was at the crux of Riemann's thesis. So maybe pi is different for space travel and perhaps this points at why significant breakthroughs occur in space travel and energy matters once we calculate accurate pi, at least as it relates to space travel."
MAYBE ...... however, NASA and other space agencies around the world have sent TRAVELLING spacecraft to other planets, with the aid of conventional Pi, to remarkable accuracy. E.g., NASA Voyager, Cassini, etc.
The gravitational "constant" may very well be different on very large-distance (inter-galactic) scales as in Modified Newtonian dynamics (MOND).
All that said, I like where you're going ... maybe NASA should plan, fund, and then deploy more space-time missions (exploring THAT) instead of JUST space missions.
Maybe the P's ultimate goal is pure and pro-Earth-safety after all. To get us to engage in soft debates and critical thinking. Meta-level discussions, theory-of-mind, and synchronicity. }

31hk31

Post Number: 9
Posted on Saturday, October 22, 2022 - 10:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

PatM: Thank "you" very much for that useful link to FIGU Bulletin #1.

SPECIFICALLY I was engaged by Ptaah's remark in "UFOs - Beamships - Flying Saucers".

The SYNCHRONICITY is superb.

And "your" MESSAGE was RECEIVED and ACCEPTED by me.

Again, thank YOU ;)

Matcha

Post Number: 70
Posted on Saturday, October 22, 2022 - 04:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

31hk31, NASA's space missions to other planets have only been in our solar system and at sub-light speeds, so, yes, they probably are not concerned with pi, although there is discussion among some people of space missions having to adjust their calculation of pi in order to arrive at the planned destination. I have an open mind regarding that issue, and of course, I could be wrong about the idea of a different value of pi needed when travelling through space deep enough and at high enough speeds that it could make travellers subject to space-time distortions. It is, after all, only a pondered idea.
Chris

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page