Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Planet Mars info based on FIGU material

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Planet Mars info based on FIGU material « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive for 2000 - 2005Newinitiation59 10-31-05  07:11 am
Archive for 2006 - 2007Sirashwin49 12-25-07  03:34 am
Archive through October 09, 2008Earthling23 10-09-08  06:59 pm
Archive through December 18, 2008Scott23 12-18-08  08:08 pm
Archive through December 29, 2008Creational23 12-29-08  11:47 pm
Archive through April 12, 2009Stephen_moore23 04-12-09  12:30 pm
Archive through July 06, 2009Scott23 07-06-09  09:32 pm
Archive through April 18, 2010Justsayno23 04-18-10  08:11 am
Archive through August 23, 2012Phi_spiral23 08-23-12  10:16 pm
Archive through September 03, 2012Corey23 09-03-12  09:18 am
Archive through September 21, 2012Ferbon23 09-21-12  07:38 pm
Archive through November 23, 2013Cpl23 11-23-13  08:42 pm
Archive through November 26, 2014Truthseeker23 11-26-14  03:42 pm
Archive through March 16, 2015Kenneth23 03-16-15  10:21 am
Archive through March 15, 2016Newinitiation23 03-15-16  05:04 pm
Archive through November 14, 2016Votan23 11-14-16  02:54 pm
Archive through May 27, 2017Andrew_grimshaw23 05-27-17  06:22 am
Archive through May 14, 2022Friteeucman23 05-14-22  07:59 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Discussions on Mars anomalies, pictures and other related issues.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Scott

Post Number: 3634
Posted on Saturday, May 14, 2022 - 08:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Friteeucman,

Initially, I would search the topic area "Learning German" and you may find references to a possible world-unification-language?

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/6091.html?1146488354

If I come across anything more specific, I'll post my findings.

Good luck
Scott

Friteeucman

Post Number: 157
Posted on Saturday, May 14, 2022 - 09:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Malhalos, Scott.

F.e.
-Lynxsis-Azam z da Klebvar; iki Prymam a Und z da Zota!
(All-Props to the Creation; with Wisdom and Unity to the law(s) of Seven!)

Kenneth

Post Number: 1462
Posted on Saturday, May 14, 2022 - 10:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill, et al,

Regarding Mars artifacts. “Maybe - some remnants…”

NASA's photo of a mysterious object does not look like something made by nature.

My interpolation of Ptaah’s statement is that only the structures that the BAFATH used against Earthlings, Billy and the Plejaren were destroyed by the Sirians in 2006. I’m looking for the exact statement in the Contact Report.

Kenneth

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1478
Posted on Sunday, May 15, 2022 - 06:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Interestingly, I remember when Richard C. Hoagland was presenting his "Face On Mars". The Sirians were doing their work of destruction.

As the images of the "Face" kept coming in, you could see a gradual deterioration until the last images rendered the "Face" as nothing more than some oddly shaped mound.

On Facebook, a FIGU-friend had pointed out that certain images from Mars had been manipulated by NASA.

She circled the clearly obvious duplicated images, repeated side by side, which covered a large area.

Originally, after dealing with the disappointment with what the Sirians did, I realized they may have done NASA a huge favor.

By the Sirians altering the landscape, it allowed NASA to go ahead with their missions to Mars without too much to worry about.

Once private companies like SpaceX announced plans to colonize Mars, suddenly, Navy fighter jet pilots come out to publicly announce their encounter with the TikTok UFO's... after what I would describe as "no public panic" - the military then corroborates the pilots' story.

To me, the former military individuals that initially broke out with the story, all had the "look" and carried themselves the way I've seen with members of the spec-ops community.

Bear this in mind. A Nokodemion personality, some 13,500 years ago, possessed the consciousness ability to see into our time with amazing accuracy (imagine the consciousness evolution after 13,500 years - Billy's consciousness is around 3,000 years further evolved beyond his Jmmanuel consciousness). To me, I can't help but read into the conversations between Billy and Ptaah, wherein Billy asks the right questions and steers the right answers in order to offer the reader (NASA) hints and suggestions to nudge them in the right direction.

I was present at the big meeting presentation at The Proud Bird restaurant near LAX airport where a panel of aerospace scientists involved with the asteroid mining and Moon/Mars colonization architecture were soliciting university students and members of the aerospace industry for contributing ideas that may help with design features and solutions. Afterwards, I met with the panel of scientists at the bar where we had some interesting conversation, especially their take on spirituality and other matters. So we are definitely colonizing Mars. I think we are all in for some interesting surprises in the near future once Mars is colonized.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Kenneth

Post Number: 1462
Posted on Sunday, May 15, 2022 - 08:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

NASA does not know what to make of this photo taken by the Mars rover. I doubt that this would be the Plejaren, maybe one of the Federation ships or the Earth Foreigners?

It could also be what is left of the Earth craft still in orbit that brought the rover to Mars, IMO.

Kenneth

Kenneth

Post Number: 1463
Posted on Sunday, May 15, 2022 - 01:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill (Tat_tvam_asi),

You stated, “…a FIGU-friend had pointed out that certain images from Mars had been manipulated by NASA. She circled the clearly obvious duplicated images, repeated side by side, which covered a large area.”

We all recognize that NASA knows much more about Mars and the Contact Reports than what is being told to the public. Various pictures that have been posted have been well scrutinized by NASA before publication.

NASA admits using photoshop in its images, for a purpose. We have admired at all those brilliant looking images NASA publishes. Those space and planet photos seen from NASA don't look that way because with the current technology, the photos are a composite composed of multiple images that were taken with different parameters and then heavily edited and adjusted during post-processing. So, NASA most likely knows exactly what is being displayed.

IMO, public response is thoroughly evaluated on certain photos to get a feeling for the mindset of the populace which also helps to regulate the release of controversial or debatable information.

Kenneth

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page