Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive for 2001 - 2005

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Ancient Earth History in connection with information given by the Plejaren » Archive for 2001 - 2005 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Norm
Posted on Sunday, July 08, 2001 - 01:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This section is from the book "Message from the Pleiades" Volume #2,Page #286.

Meier- It deals with Indians of huge growth who live somewhere in Peru, and who according to the prophecy must have already attacked a village about 10 days ago. They seem to be old enemies all of the Inca's, who keep themselves hidden somewhere in the jungle in leaf huts and subterranean tunnels. Is anything known to you about these Indian Giants? If you could give me some details about them, I would be very glad, and surely this will be of much interest to other human beings.

Semjase- Surely, the existence of this form of life is known to us. With them it deals with the far descendants of an extraterrestrial race, who have an average body size of 210 cm. Their skin color is a redlike-brown, like that of the other Indian races. Their hair color is as well red, yet partly toned. Around 500 years ago, these giants retired into the depths of the jungle, where they constructed an underground village, and have lived there since then. But they are also living above the ground in leaf-huts. They are all still wild, clothe themselves in deer-skins, and live on plants and by hunting. Recently they have worried about descendants with respect to their women, and because of this, they began some decades ago, to rob women from the civilized regions, especially white ones. Their genealogical tree traces back to the Incas, and they are distant descendants of them. There arose still in earlier ages, quarrels among different Inca races, so they fought against each other to the bloody end. It happened like this, too, between the Giants and another, descending from the Inca, Indian tribe, which called themselves Chanacs or Chanca. They attacked each other very much, because the Chanacs or Chanca fought against the still more pure-preserved Inca tribes. The Giants stood at the side of those still more pure blood Inca, and started to battle against the Chanca or Chanacs, to keep them badly occupied and to attack them heavily. Up to about 500 years ago, until which time the Giants had maintained themselves, they suddenly disappeared from the society of all other tribes, and retired deeply into the jungle, where they led hitherto a very difficult and troublesome life, and are believed to have died out since there leaving. As they themselves are descendants of the Incas, one can only consider them Incan enemies, when one considers that they are only enmity-minded against the degenerate Incas, such as the Chanacs or Chanca.

Meier- This is interesting. But you speak of Chanca or Chanacs, don't you know exactly what they are called?

Semjase- These are two names that were always common since older times. They are known by both names. But there is still another name, about which I cannot yet give information, because I myself am not exactly informed about it.

Savio
Posted on Monday, July 09, 2001 - 02:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm

Thanks for all the trouble :)

It is nice to know more about the famous Inca races.

It is really a great lost that the Inca civilization faded away; was it the Spanish and the Church?

Regards

Savio

Norm
Posted on Monday, July 09, 2001 - 02:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't think its that much of a loss, they committed one of the ultimate sins against Creation, human sacrifice!

The Inca state religion was highly formal, with a large number of priests to conduct its many rituals and ceremonies. In many rites, live sacrifices were offered to the gods. The sacrificial offerings were usually llamas or guinea pigs, but on the most sacred occasions or in times of disaster, human children or chosen women might be sacrificed. Priests prophesied the future and treated the sick, since illness was thought to result from the ill will of a person or a god. The chosen women served the gods, especially the sun god, and certain of them, called virgins of the sun, took vows of chastity for life.

http://encarta.msn.com/find/Concise.asp?z=1&pg=2&ti=761560004

Bob Wilson
Posted on Monday, July 09, 2001 - 05:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm,
Thanks for the Inca info. I have attempted to purchase a copies of several of Stevens books concerning Billy in the recent past. They are difficult to obtain.I agree with you about the Incas,their atrosities were unforgivable.
Thanks again,
BW

Savio
Posted on Monday, July 09, 2001 - 10:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Human sacrifice kills. All earth civilizations (anicent & present) kill for some reasons.

I think it is a common mistake (sin?) of all human species across the Dern universe during their course of evolution (especially spiritual evolution).

When can we arrive reasoning and peace?

Mario
Posted on Thursday, July 12, 2001 - 02:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm and Bob

I'm amazed how spiritual you have become.
Maybe both of your spirit forms were in incas bodies long ago...

Not much of a loss... unforgivable...

Luckily enough, the USA has not commited any atrocity in the past years. Great civilization.

Mario

Norm
Posted on Thursday, July 12, 2001 - 02:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bob, Try Ebay, from time to time they turn up there. Just type Pleiades or Meier in their search engine.

Michael Horn
Posted on Thursday, July 12, 2001 - 02:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here's soemthing worth checking out:

http://greatserpentmound.org/articles/giants3.html

Michael

Michael Horn
Posted on Thursday, July 12, 2001 - 07:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

...er, I mean "something"...

Michael

Anthony Hall
Posted on Thursday, July 12, 2001 - 08:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio,

>It is really a great lost that the Inca civilization faded away; was it
>the Spanish and the Church?

After Spanish explorers arrived, later Christian missionaries arrived to deliver the natives with religion and discouraged the remaining tribes of their old ways. Said they came in to civilize them. Some were persuaded to migrate to other areas. This should be in the history books.

>I don't think its that much of a loss, they committed one of the
>ultimate sins against Creation, human sacrifice!

They were brainwashed into the act by renegade Plejarans.

The culture and people are a great loss, but not their brainwashed behavior.

Contact Report #55
Huitzilopochtli, a member of the Bafath (Gizeh) Intelligence, was active in South America during the time of the Aztec empire where he demanded human blood sacrifice. And a high commander by the name of Quetzalcoatl, member of an Extraterrestrial Intelligence group operating in the region of Egypt, heard about this and went on special assignment to South America to help. They stayed for awhile, but had to flee back to Egypt when Huitzilopochtli turned the natives against the Egyptian Quetzalcoatl. This was when an extraterrestrial group was operating in Egypt.

Anthony

Norm
Posted on Friday, July 13, 2001 - 07:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anthony Hall,
"Huitzilopochtli, a member of the Bafath (Gizeh) Intelligence"

Are you sure that's part of the Contact Notes? I don't remember reading that he was Bafath.

I do agree that the Extraterrestrial's in general, caused far more damage to this planet than they are willing to admit! What little they are doing now to rectify it, is not enough in my opinion.

Savio
Posted on Friday, July 13, 2001 - 08:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthony

Where is it written that the Giza Intelligence was linked with the Plejarans?

It it nice to learn that the Giza Intelligence were removed from this earth (as well) by the Plejarans.

Regards

Savio

Anthea
Posted on Friday, July 13, 2001 - 09:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthony,

You make some interesting comments but it may be a bit more helpful to us other participants on this forum if you could be more specific when you quote passages from the Contact Notes, or any other Billy Meier material. It would be nice to know your other sources of information too. Thanks.

Regards,
Anthea

Anthony Hall
Posted on Friday, July 13, 2001 - 11:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthea,
I read these books some years back and I was just writing what I had remembered. Since I always create a custom index of all the books I read, I was able to fulfill your wishes.

Hi Norm,

>"Huitzilopochtli, a member of the Bafath (Gizeh) Intelligence"
>Norm
>
>You make some interesting comments but it may be a bit more
>helpful to us other participants on this forum if you could be more
>specific when you quote passages from the Contact Notes, or any
>other Billy Meier material. It would be nice to know your other
>sources of information too. Thanks.

Message From The Pleaides Meier/Stevens Vol 2
Page 343

Hi Savio,

>Where is it written that the Giza Intelligence was linked with
>the Plejarans?

Message From The Pleaides Meier/Stevens Vol 3
Page 249-263

Some of the information is extracted from some of Meier’s German books. Vol 3 should cover about 95% of the text.

Gizeh Lineage:
Approx. 49,711 B.C.:War in the Plejares homeworld caused 70,000 refugees to flee to Earth under the guidance of JHWH Pelegon. The immigrants made several mistakes during their say. (After the revolt, the Plejaran people had now entered the cycle of final-peace for their homeworld, replacing their merciless government dictators with spiritual leaders. Now at final-peace, the Plejares homeworld and allied nations developed themselves to very high spiritual levels.) The civilization erected on Earth by Pelegon lasted 10,000 years before all was destroyed by war. During the battle, refugees fled into the cosmos, settling on far away worlds. Only a few thousand human beings from the group survived, and they fell into strife and completely degenerated into lawlessness.

38,023 B.C.: Refugees of the Pelegon era fled Earth during revolt, settling in the region of Beta-Centauri where they erected a new culture. The Earth was at peace again, avoided for 7,000 years.

Approx. 15,000 B.C.: A secret group of power-hungry scientists rose up inside the government of Atlantis to seize control, but failed. Their sympathetic allies gave them spaceships to escape, and they fled into the Beta-Centauri region also known as Barnard’s-star. In the span of 2,000 years, the evil-minded scientists built up a degenerate army, and procreated offsprings filled with hate. Semjase: “Their only desire was to gain dominion over the Earth, for which reason every single one was taught wicked intrigues and war treatment.”

Approx. 11,000 B.C.: Descendants of the Pelegon tribe that fled Earth to Beta-Centauri after their Atlantis coup attempt failed, returned with their tyrant leader JHWH Arus, the barbarian, and erected an empire in Hyperborea, the North. The power-hungry group constructed several bases at different locations around the Earth. This was the last decisive colonization by an extraterrestrial race, and the deadliest to the existing humankind. Arus beget three sons, and with his 200 sub leaders, captured regions and slowly conquered nations.

Arus’ overseers procreated Adams, Ledons and Tet-els in Middle-East, Africa 12,900 years ago, counting backwards from the year 1975 when Contact-Report #39 was recorded. After the fact, Arus took credit for himself. Genesis 1:27 (“And God created man to his own image...”) is referring to the three (semitic) races procreated by Arus’ overseers. These procreations were from hybrids (mixed races) and degenerates (depraved, forced back to primitive life) humans who were distant descendants of early settlements from Sirius, Lyra-Vega, Plejares, etc. Each overseer (sub-leader/angel) according to his race created an Adam, Ledon and Tet-el mutated being, including new forms of life that was of dwarf-like stature, giants and animal-like forms. The Earth saw many wars that left societies in ruins. Like thousands of years before, the degenerated people from strife and oppression lived like wild animals and renegade groups.

Arus’ firstborn son, Arus II, deserted from Hyperborea with his many followers and settled in the land he designated Arya, today’s India. The deserters encountered the Sumerians in the region with whom they fought a short and bloody battle.

Approx. 6,500 B.C.: After the destruction of Atlantis and Mu, JHWH Arus in his old age was murdered by his thirdborn son, Jehovan, who then took control of the empire, influencing the three earthly nations, and the Hyperboreans.

Approx. 1,423 B.C.: Jehav murdered his father Jehovan and seize control of the empire.

Approx. 1,380 B.C.: Jehav beget three sons, Asussem, Ptaah and Salam.

Approx. 1,280 B.C.: Arussem fought his father constantly in hopes of one day seizing his empire. He eventually succeeded, but his two younger brothers opposed his merciless government and were exiled.

Approx. 1,183 B.C.: Ptaah and Salam eventually seized the empire from their elder brother Arussem, and forced him and his minions into exile, from Earth, in another star-system. Ptaah and Salam of the reformed Arus Empire guided the races with help from other cosmic-races, peacefully.

Approx. 1,145 B.C.: Arussem secretly returned to Earth with his army and settled beneath the Gizeh Pyramid Complex. He and his 72,000 followers took a “behind the scenes” approach command, secretly interfering and manipulating several Earth governments nefariously. Arussem plans one world domination of governments. These elements from the Arus empire lineage formed the Gizeh Intelligence, commanded by the Bafath people who took their mission to the extreme. In complete secrecy they fulfilled their evil-minded machinations by spreading false religious teachings and deceptions, negatively influencing the mind of everyone who fell under their control.

Approx. 1,033 B.C.: Arussem was eventually forced from his empire by Jehovah, the biblical God. Semjase referred to him as Zabaoth in German, meaning “The Cruel One.”

1500 A.D.: Kamagol I was succeeded by his son Kamagol II who forcefully removed his father from power and imprisoned him, where he died miserably.

1976 A.D.: Kamagol II died on the 27th of December 1976.

1978 A.D. In the 105th Contact Report, Quetzal informed Meier that their Federation had drafted up a plan to destroy the entire Gizeh Intelligence stations on Earth, deprive them of all technology, and transport them to a faraway galaxy left to their own faith, to live out the rest of their wickedness in bondage. But said, before they could carry out the plan, they had to seek the advice of the High Council in Andromeda for approval, and if approved, the attack and seizure of the Gizeh Intelligences would start in the second half of April 1978. The Gizeh Intelligence group was deported off planet on May 17, 1978. Their stations were completely atomized, collapsing structures, filling them with sand and rock.

Anthony

Vratislav Cmiel
Posted on Friday, July 13, 2001 - 12:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A question:
Did several Danes (they called themselves Borup´
Spiritual School) have real cantacts with Orthon?
This name has nothing in common with Adamski´s
Orthon/Orton. I read their books The Message
to Mankid I, II and I think there´s at least
some true in it.

Anthony Hall
Posted on Saturday, July 14, 2001 - 10:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Started in:
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/1483.html?995079707

>Norm,
>Andrew, What about Australia's Aborigines

Anthea
>Hi Norm
>I think what Andrew meant by "African peoples" would encompass
>the Australian Aborigines too. Actually the word "aborigine" means:
>"The earliest known inhabitants of a region". One may call the original
>inhabitants (black skinned races) of Africa "aborigines" too.

Contact Report #236
Ptaah said that segments of the races with very dark skin came to Earth and settled on the continent known as Africa today. Factions from that group later migrated to Australia, New Zealand and other locations.

Anthony Hall: In Australia, there’s an ancient Aborigine rock drawing depicting an alien painted in red and yellow, whose helmet carries a message written in a strange language.

Go to Sightings.com and search for “John Morieson” and Aborigines
According to research done by John Morieson of Swinburne University in Melbourne, the Aborigines had a highly sophisticated understanding of the seasons and the world around them, approximated at 23,000 years ago from carbon dating of the Boorong settlement at Lake Tyrell, in Victoria.

Affirming the Aboriginal link to Africa is the discovery of approximately 250 hieroglyphs in New South Wales, Australia.

Anthony

dirgapura
Posted on Monday, July 16, 2001 - 04:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Anthony Hall,

I would like to thank you for all the information that you have so kindly share with all of us.

However I would like to asked you if you know any about alien species which create the "mongoloid" people or the chinese looking people.

thank you soo much

Anthea
Posted on Tuesday, July 17, 2001 - 09:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Dirgapura,

You can find the most accurate information about the origins of the Chinese and Japanese races in the booklet "Attacking Questions from Japan ..." -page 16 (published by the FIGU).

You can find the main FIGU website at:

http://figu.org/

or alternatively you may contact an official FIGU Switzerland affiliated study group (FIGU Los Angeles Study Group) at:

http://www.billymeier.com/

Kind Regards,
Anthea C.
FIGU Passive Member

blerim
Posted on Tuesday, July 17, 2001 - 12:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hallo anthony

what doyou know more about hyperborea (borea )

people .( and their descendent.

blerim
Posted on Tuesday, July 17, 2001 - 12:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello

who knows something about the pelasgians ?
`hope to hear something back

BW
Posted on Tuesday, July 17, 2001 - 12:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mario,
No intent on my part to insult any culture or persons. Just expressing my opinion on a particular aspect of the Incan civilization and not on the Incas in general. I need to express more clearly in the future.And certainly the US history is not without it's own atrosities.
BW

Norm
Posted on Tuesday, July 17, 2001 - 01:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mario, I'm talking about their murderous cult religion, not the people!!!

Anthony Hall
Posted on Thursday, July 19, 2001 - 12:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi blerim, dirgapura,
I am preparing your messages.

Anthony

Anthony Hall
Posted on Thursday, July 19, 2001 - 01:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

>hi anthony
>greetings from zürich !
>
>i mean what do you know : in search of trojan war.
>
>finding the walls of troy.-schliemann of troy.(ancient civilization
>in the near east.

Hi blerim,
I have no Plejaran notes about the Trojan war.

I have come across the name “Heinrich Schliemann” who did excavations at Troy and Mycenae, and that his findings finally compelled scholars to acknowledge the existence of Mycenaean civilization. They said it was an older, cruder Greek culture.

The Trojan war was around 1250 BC. Now and again I would read references from “The Iliad by Homer”. It’s difficult to say whether the writer Homer, about 800 BC, exaggerated segments of the story. I had listened to a lecture that stipulated that we do not know whether Homer is a real person; male or female.

Homer wrote about the Greek Bronze Age, but some never took the story seriously until Schliemann findings.

Anthony

Anthea
Posted on Thursday, July 19, 2001 - 02:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Anthony,

You make some very interesting comments, and you obviously have done some in-depth study about history, etc. However, I have a friendly suggestion to make. Please read this article, and ponder upon this very wise advice. http://www.figu.org/us/figu/index.htm (Go to the link "short articles" and look for the sub-directory "Missionary Work"). You may have read this information already - I don't know.

Most of us (including myself) have made the mistake of "missionizing", and it takes some time to learn that it really causes more damage than good. Each individual is responsible for his/her own life - that includes taking responsibility for one's own thinking, decisions and actions, and one's own evolutionary processes. Part of evolution is asking questions and finding the answers - by oneself.

A good example of this was the reason why I directed Dirgapurga to the links where he/she may obtain the information he/she requested about the origins of the Japanese/Chinese races, instead of quoting the whole booklet to him/her. It was intended to encourage him/her to read and absorb this information, and thus form his/her own understanding about this information and not anyone elses interpretation of the facts.

Therefore, it may be very unwise to volunteer more information than was requested, and even volunteering information that was not requested at all. Doing so merely causes confusion and hinders growth.

There is a saying about wisdom - "The wise know that by saying nothing at all they are actually saying a lot". ;)

Kind Regards,
Anthea Cossette
FIGU Passive Member

Scott B.
Posted on Thursday, July 19, 2001 - 02:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Anthea

I do agree with your statements regarding searching out something for one's self.

As your saying goes I actually stated something very similiar recently: "Those that know do not speak, those that speak do not know"

Salome
Scott

Anthony Hall
Posted on Thursday, July 19, 2001 - 03:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

>You make some very interesting comments, and you obviously have
>done some in-depth study about history, etc. However, I have a friendly
>suggestion to make. Please read this article, and ponder upon this very
>wise advice. http://www.figu.org/us/figu/index.htm (Go to the link "short
>articles" and look for the sub-directory "Missionary Work"). You may
>have read this information already - I don't know.
>
>A good example of this was the reason why I directed Dirgapurga
>to the links where he/she may obtain the information he/she requested
>about the origins of the Japanese/Chinese races, instead of quoting the
>whole booklet to him/her. It was intended to encourage him/her to read
>and absorb this information, and thus form his/her own understanding
>about this information and not anyone elses interpretation of the facts.

Hi Anthea,
I saw your post to “Dirgapurga” with reference. I had no intention of overriding it. My post to him was just an additional reference.

It appears that I have raised a few hairs in the background. This was not my intention, and so, I will bow out the way I came in.

MODERATOR, PLEASE DELETE ALL MY POSTS.

Happy journey in life to everyone.

Anthony

Linda Williams
Posted on Thursday, July 19, 2001 - 05:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Anthony,

Should you really decide to "blow out the way you came in," I personally wish you the best. I have been enjoying your posts and your wealth of information!

Yes, my guess is you've "raised a few hairs," but I don't think you've done anything out of line or inconsistent with FIGU's Manifesto, this part in particular:
"It is our goal to ensure that everyone receives the best, most extensive and truthful replies to his/her questions, so that everyone's evolution progresses and the natural thirst for knowledge is quenched." (I've quoted this before out of great frustration when getting or locating information became difficult if not impossible.)

Hoping you'll reconsider . . .
Linda

Linda Williams
Posted on Thursday, July 19, 2001 - 05:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anthony,

I meant "bow out," as you yourself said with humility.

Linda

Victor Diaz
Posted on Friday, July 20, 2001 - 11:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hellow People:

Here is my friendly comment on the latest posts:
This is a public site where anyone can write comments. There is a previous review of our writes before they are posted out. The posts from Anthony where quite well, belive them or not is up to you, and it is not oposed to FIGU'S. Besides this, who has the books that where mentioned here?, I don't and I have been looking for them for years and when I have found some I can't pay what they are asking for. So it's is helpfull for everyone interested in this subject to get in touch with them through people that gently takes the effort to write down some words or as one can interpret from the recent posts that the thing is this, information is expensive pay for it, if you don't have the bills you won't know, the truht is for those who have the bills. There was no confusion on what was written here, by the opposite it was clear-through almost crystal-clear; somebody wrote "causes dammage" and the last sentence of that post remembers me the Inquisition principles of the colony.
I think we are in the 21st century more or less and if we want to dammage our virgin's minds what we must do is just turn on the web. Many navigators as me are searching out for our selves, this place in particular has tought me a lot, but is a shame what is going on. Reading a recent post by the way in this section that I couln't belive it, I realized that the group of people that do not know in which I include my self of course, read,write,say and search for thruth in an active way obviously we are wrong by default as we have no bills but we're not waiting for the light from the stars to come to our undisturbed minds with plenty of gold. Colony's traditions are getting back, what a shame.

Regards
Victor

p.d. Of course that I am not agree in deleting the posts from Mr. Hall we must respect his opinions that kindly were posted for us even if I am not agree with him in some aspects.I hope he reconsidered the "blow up" method that honestly is not for anyone and instead continue the very well done work.

Anthony Alagna
Posted on Friday, July 20, 2001 - 08:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Anthony,

You said, "It appears that I have raised a few hairs in the background. This was not my intention, and so, I will bow out the way I came in.

MODERATOR, PLEASE DELETE ALL MY POSTS."

And I say, "how pathetic." Your posts are just fine. Ever think maybe they just might be helpful to somebody? Bow out, blow out, bust out, burn out, or whatever OUT you choose, somebody has got to stay in the game to "raise a few hairs." So I say stick with it. Take your "game ball" home and everybody loses. Just think about it.

Best regards,
Anthony Alagna

Victor Diaz
Posted on Thursday, November 15, 2001 - 11:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everybody:

I had found in the German Bulletin # 37 leserfragen section that Billy had finally stated when the siruis genetically manipulated emigrants, the refugees, came to Earth and to this Solar System: that was 189,000 years ago. Particullary I thought it was a much older date because Billy mentioned in contact 251 that the sirius people will have a surprise when by any means they could discover that the refugees were hidden from their creators in this solar system since the past millions years(?) as they were hidden beyond the Galaxy the Milky Way, understanding that later they found this system and its planets that were already inhabitated by the descendants of the previous Lyrian pionners who came to Earth 389,000 years ago, their ancestors also. This period of time represent one more of the many unknonw episodes of dark history of this planet 200,000 years of nothing plus other 189,000 years equal circumstances with the exception that the last 10,000 we have thiny dots of plejarian adventures on planet Earth ruling and making the work of god against miriads of barbarian terrestrials.
Someone asked here in the forum if we ocasionally will ever found the location of the refugee’s ships and their urban sites and someone else answered that it was not the time for humanns to receive some kind of impulses on archeological sites. Personally I think we shall never found a trace of them on surface at present with or without impulses. Natural cycles, disasters, wars and bulldozers had taken care of them before. Forget caves, water had made its job. To find something so old a deep excavation in quaternary deposits must be set, assumig that the face of the Earth had a diferent distribution of emerged land and sea lines in those past days, or wait for a deluge or river flows to wash hundreds or even thosands of meters of thick sediments to reach that stratigraphic levels of the past. A very costly project indeed, it is easier find dinosaurs in Patagonia and Africa at soil level and fill the museums with mesozoic monsters than to find a trace of civilization in those late quaternary periods for a non-accepted human history. Don't forget that monkey-men,tree climbers, valley runners, fruit-eaters, fly-catchers, man-eaters, daga-daga and buga-buga were the lords on Earth for those distant days within the stablisment true history, unless it was their real look-alike. Who knows?

Regards,

Victor

blerim
Posted on Thursday, November 29, 2001 - 11:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi
greetings from Zürich!

...and the whole earth was of one language.
who can tell more about this thema
thanks a lot any answer is welcome!
blertim

Ilkka
Posted on Friday, February 01, 2002 - 01:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone, especially FIGU members!

Does the FIGU have any plans to publish a book about the history of our planet based on Billy's information? From what I've noticed, there seems to be a lot of information around, but it's all scattered in huge amounts of different texts. So a coherent and detailed publication about the history of Terra would perhaps be a good idea and something I, and undoubtedly many others, would gladly purchase.

I know you have a lot of things to do with relatively small resources, but perhaps this kind of a project could be possible sometime in the future? Just a suggestion from a history enthusiast :)

JAY
Posted on Thursday, February 07, 2002 - 02:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ilkka,

This is a Great Idea, I am for it also, it would be the best book that would tell our history of the world for the past millions of years. I just hope that the Archeologist and all other uninformed earth Scientist and historians don't get touchy about this idea or book :).

BE WELL Ikka :)

Jani Johannes Metso
Posted on Thursday, February 07, 2002 - 11:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all,

I think many of us are, naturally, interested of the Earths past. But I'd rather hope that Billy would focus on the books concerning spiritual matters. I think, too, that we can easily be "over curious" sometimes. Shouldn't we find out about the history of the Earth by ourselves (or by our future descendants)? I think it may not always be very good idea to get all the information we like to know, too soon. This is a matter I've had to ponder for myself. At least for me, there's already enough (many times) information about Earths past in the books etc. written by Billy. We must consider, too, that Billy must be enormously busy already. Well, this is just my opinion; I think that we (and our descendants)need the experiences of discovery. What would it feel like, if everything would be served all baked and boiled for us, on the silver platter - maybe we would then ask someone else to chew and swallow it all for us, too?

:) Kind regards,

Jani

Ilkka
Posted on Friday, February 08, 2002 - 02:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jani,

that's a very good point. Of course the present and future are more important, especially in times like this. I also think that spiritual teachings are much more important than history, although understanding our past would probably help us understand many present things better and widen our perspective. But perhaps you're right about that mankind should figure out their past by themselves, even though it would take centuries, even millennia (time travel and official extraterrestrial contacts are probably necessary). We do have countless of lives ahead, so why rush it? The truth will be unveiled to everyone eventually. The only thing that truly matters, though, is spiritual evolution.

And JAY, you be well too :)

Sincerely,
Ilkka

Norm
Posted on Saturday, April 06, 2002 - 02:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was amazed at how much this picture of a "Egyptian Magical Spell Amulet" looks like Ancient Lyrian writing.

my picture

Norm
Posted on Saturday, April 06, 2002 - 02:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was amazed at how much these pictures of a ancient Egyptian Magical Spell Amulets & Parchments looks like current Plejaren writing.

Egyptian Amulets & Parchments Link

Scott B.
Posted on Saturday, April 06, 2002 - 06:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm

Thanks for finding these images. Yes, there are similarities between these images and the Plejaren writing.

The letters of the Plejaren alphabet are also in Guido's book. Possibly the characters shown on these ancient drawings are of different constellations, then used by the Plejarens to create their alphabet.

Scott

Mark Campbell
Posted on Sunday, April 07, 2002 - 12:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott , Norm ;

it's possible that the constellations that are depicted on the Egyptian amulets were created as viewed from the Earth perspective , in the same custom and practice of the Plejarens , from the perspective of Erra .

Salome , Mark

Jon
Posted on Sunday, April 07, 2002 - 01:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark,

I thought the current Plejaren language originated from earth, according to Samjase in AYTF.

Jon

Mark Campbell
Posted on Sunday, April 07, 2002 - 01:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jon ;
Come to think of it , you may be right . Do you have a quote and a page number that we can refer to ?

Jon
Posted on Sunday, April 07, 2002 - 07:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark,

It is on page 22(english version).

Jon

Marc Juliano
Posted on Sunday, April 07, 2002 - 10:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jon,

In reading that section, Semjase had told Billy that the characters they use today were developed on Earth by (some of) their ancestors. It doesn't necessarily say that their current Plejaran language(s) developed on Earth, but that those ancient "heavenly sons and daughters" influenced the development of Earth languages.

Anyway, I find it interesting that the Plejarans use characters that were actually developed on Earth based on our own view of the stars. Imagine... their children are taught in school that the letters they write with were made on a distant, blue world on the outer fringe of the Milky Way within a time-and-space-shifted dimension called Earth (Urda).

Marc

Glenn McKenzie
Posted on Monday, April 08, 2002 - 10:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm,

Interesting website, Congrats! :) Yeah there are a lot of similarities between those Egyptian Amulets and the Plejaran writing! Which leads me to believe that they're not really "Egyptian", that they were only found in their possession and so, were assumed that they originated from them. Like so many other things that are considered to be Egyptian made, or concieved!

For some time, the Egyptologists as well as some American scientists, are doing everything in their power to keep researchers: John West and Robert Schoch from revealing the true age and builders of the Pyramids! Much of the research over there has been put on hold for fear of such!! HOW STUPID IS THAT?!?! Wouldn't finding out that they're 73,346 years old, only make them MORE valuable and more of a TOURIST attraction??? Why is it.... as hard as I try.... I can't think as stupidly, as some who are considered to be HIGHLY intelligent can? *LOL*

BTW, looks like those pics came via "history channel"? Do you know of their present location or if there's any more?

Take care,:)
Glenn.

Jon
Posted on Monday, April 08, 2002 - 07:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the correction.

Jon

Edward
Posted on Tuesday, April 09, 2002 - 10:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm and All...:)

I am very interested in that "Egyptian Magical
Spell Amulet" that looks like Ancient Lyrian writing.
But when I click on the Link...I just get a Black
screen!? But I will try later or tomorrow again
and see if I can get Linked.

I have always been very interested in
Hieroglyphics,and in AYTF...surely do look like the Egyptain hieroglyphics.
Remarkable they are. And that the Plejarans helped
Earth man develope the writting(s) from then on.

Years back I have drawn hieroglyphics of my own
for the fun of it. If they mean anything...I do not know. I just let my imagenation go. For the fun,I've even made my own alphabet!...:)
And I must say...some symbols do look Lyrian. But
they may not be?
Can't wait to see your Link....:)

Take Care All....Be Healthy...:)

Edward....:)

Norm
Posted on Friday, April 12, 2002 - 06:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Glenn & Edward, You are correct I got them from The History Channel, they were part of that new documentary Egypt: Land Of The Gods that was on the HC a week ago. Here's a Link

Norm
Posted on Friday, April 12, 2002 - 06:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Glenn & Edward, You are correct I got them from The History Channel, they were part of that new documentary Egypt: Land Of The Gods that was on the HC a week ago. Here's a Link

James the truthseeker
Posted on Monday, April 15, 2002 - 02:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings, Norm and everyone,

I have something here I think you will all be interested in concerning the Egyption-Enochian-Kabbalistic-Aphabet. Enjoy the photo and link I found at: Alphabets Magical!!!

Enjoy!:)CDGHIJKL0PST
Egyption-Enochian-kabbalistic-alphabet

Salome,

James the truthseeker.

Edward
Posted on Monday, April 15, 2002 - 09:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm...Nice hearing from you...:)

I tried the Link just now and it is very interesting.
I see there is much that really interests me, on
vhs. May like to purchase some material soon.
(Will check it more out tonight..)
I've Always been attracted to Egyption Way of Life,in the past. And still am.
I can not recieve The History Channel...and the tv
company abanden us from Discovery Channel too..:(
(I Really Loved that channel!)
So, I find much 'Food for Mind'... on The National
Geographic Channel...:)

Many Thanks...again Norm...

Take Care...and Be Healthy...

Edward...:)

Norm
Posted on Tuesday, April 16, 2002 - 07:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

James, It sure looks like the old & new Sorcerers, Magicians & Occultists are using a writing similar to the Plejaren alphabet, with their magical spells. In alot of the occult books they talk about the "Old Gods", writing in the language of the "Old/Elder Gods"

Edward
Posted on Saturday, April 20, 2002 - 10:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James...and Norm...:)

I like the picture you posted! Very Plajaran...James.

Yes Norm...it does look the same as the writings
the Would-Be Sorcerers used. I've done much reading on that years back. So they all Take a little bit from here and a little bit from there. It's just like most of the religions...all take some things and make their Own Movement(s). Very perceptive of you....:)

Thanks for the Great picture James.

Take Care...Be Healthy...:)

Edward....:)

JAY
Posted on Wednesday, April 24, 2002 - 02:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All,

The information I quoted below is from a segment in a site which Speaks of ancient earth India region, here below is a small phrase which speaks about the Germans strong interest in Ancient Indian information, read below and then go to the link to read the rest, excellent information for those who would like to know about the Ancient Sanskrit writtings and Technologies which have existed:

"The Nazis developed the first practical pulse- jet engines for their V-8 rocket "buzz bombs." Hitler and the Nazi staff were exceptionally interested in ancient India and Tibet and sent expeditions to both these places yearly, starting in the 30's, in order to gather esoteric evidence that they did so, and perhaps it was from these people that the Nazis gained some of their scientific information!

According to the Dronaparva, part of the Mahabarata, and the Ramayana, one Vimana described was shaped like a sphere and born along at great speed on a mighty wind generated by mercury. It moved like a UFO, going up, down, backwards and forwards as the pilot desired. In another Indian source, the Samar, Vimanas were "iron machines, well-knit and smooth, with a charge of mercury that shot out of the back in the form of a roaring flame."

http://www.crystalinks.com/indiavimanas.html

good site to Bookmark

BE WELL All :)

Edward
Posted on Thursday, April 25, 2002 - 08:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jay....:)
Hope you are doing find...:)

That is very interesting about the nazis and their
seeking the secrets of india.
That is very True what you have posted. The Nazis
did send a groep to find as much as they could about old Indian tradions...and secrets. And do not be Surprised...that they even used The Wheel of Life/Cycles...what is known to many Then and Today as the Swastika!
But the nazis Tilled it some agrees to their own
fitting. The Wheel is a most commonly used symbol
in the Boeddhism. And still is now. It is also seen as bringing Luck and Fortune to One's life if wearing it or having it hung in one's home. But still...many when seeing it interpret it as it was used by the nazis. Again, it was Tilled and that is why some say the nazis lost the war.
You can Not Change a Holy Symbol!?
And Yes...there was a groep that Did more of less
Follow the Boeddhism Teachings as I understand it.
And did you know that that same symbol... has even
been used by The American Indians? Yes it has. That can be found in some historical paintings that have been found. In it's Natural form...Not Tilled like the nazis.

Very good reading your link Jay...:)
Will read more as I have time.

Take care...Be Healthy..:)

Jose Barreto Silva
Posted on Thursday, April 25, 2002 - 09:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Saalome TruthSeekers!!

Ancient Atom Bombs!

Billy wrote in his Contact Notes that there were ancient atomic blasts in several places around the world
The ancients used nuclear weapons, but how good is their evidence?

Click on this link to read more, very interesting

http://jcolavito.tripod.com/lostcivilizations/id9.html

José Barreto Silva

Edward
Posted on Thursday, April 25, 2002 - 07:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jay and All..:)

I would like to rectify concerning using the
word 'Tilled'...when I ment "Tilted". As in
Tilted to some degrees/angle...The Swastika.
Translation error. My apology.

Take Care...Be Healthy...:)

JAY
Posted on Friday, April 26, 2002 - 06:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ed,

Yes all the information is quite fascinating and like Zecharia Sitchin has done in his ungoing project on the ANUNNAQI, it all fits in well with all his translations of the History of THE ANUNNAQI. The conections and revelations are there for all to grasp now that all the Sumerian information is been revealed... SAY GOOD BYE to Religions.

Good readings ED :)

BE WELL

Edward
Posted on Tuesday, April 30, 2002 - 10:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jay....:)

Hope your doing fine.
(Posting before I wrote Find!..:(..)

Yes, I did some reading on the link and I did have it Bookmarked...as I have done much reading on that site acouple of years back. Very intereseting information that covers many subjects and topics.

And I did do some reading at Zecharia Sitchin webpage when it was being discussed on this board awhile back.
Very very good information he has for us all! And the Sumerian and The Anunnaqi information is well suited too.(Did much reading of that years back too.)
But Zecharia Sitchin Points of views completes the
Puzzel!

Yes...Good Bye Religion(s)..as you said...:)

Thank you again Jay....:)

Take Care...Be Healthy.

pureharmony
Posted on Monday, June 03, 2002 - 05:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.piney.com/LegFallAng.html
If you check out this website scroll to the bottom- I just wanted to post that a friend of mine has seen (with witnesses) invisible giant in his alleyway- I am absolutely certain that he is telling the truth because he had no knowledge of giants or this legend here.

Moderator: Hello pureharmony, I assume this has something to do with the current topic Ancient Earth History (in the least with regard to how it relates to the information in FIGU/Billy Meier texts)? If not, I have to ask you to please stay on topic. Thanks.

Chris Rowley
Posted on Thursday, July 18, 2002 - 05:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm quickly grasping that humans are ancient, and that earth humans are descendant of that ancient lineage.

So I've got two questions:

1) How old is the universal human?

2) How long have humans been on earth?

If one follows the story of the stones found in Russia, then it appears that some intelligence was doing massive engineering on this planet 120 million years ago.

Hampton Hsien-Ting Chiu
Posted on Friday, July 19, 2002 - 08:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Chris:

Regarding your question about human history on earth, I think we need to define what is 'human' first. If you mean human spirit form, which is part of Creation, then it would start maybe around 15 or more billions years ago, but if you mean the physical body form like what we have today, then I am not sure, that might be a good question to Mr. Meier.

Your second question about the ancient human history on this planet, I remember reading several failed immigration attempt from other planets, one occured 22 millions years ago and the other one occured 6.7 millions years ago, all 38,000 aliens on the 2nd migration attempt perished, I would assume the first migration resident on this planet degenerate to primitive stage. I think there are probably more advanced civilization thrived and declined on this planet before.

Also our planet is used as jail for some species, this planet is on the outskirt of the galaxy and the sun is dying, so it is most suitable for this purpose. I guess we are sort of like Australia....

Hope my personal opinion will help you.

Hampton Chiu

Norm
Posted on Saturday, August 24, 2002 - 11:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I decided to play around with a online translator, its not easy. After an hour or more I came up with this rough translation. I thought I would post it here for everyone to enjoy.

From FIGU Bulletin No. 40 August 2002,

When were the cities Sodom and Gomorrha totally destroyed exactly and why by atomic fires?

Sodom and Gomorrha in the valley Sidden destroyed due to a punishment of the inhabitants, for their sexual degenerating and for their other disobedience in relation to the God then responsible for it. With the destruction of the two cities the bad interferences of the rachsuechtigen God Jehova did not however only play a large role, but also a natural disaster, by which an enormous sulfur rain extensively came down over the areas. It acted thereby around a volcanic activity, which was released by the small atom bombs, by which Sodom and Gomorrha be destroyed should, which also happened finally then. The time of these occurrences is not exactly certain, but is to have taken place the happening for a long time before the MOS time(Moses time), whereby one period is called from 1500 to 2700 v. Chr..

Original German,
Sodom und Gomorrha im Tal Sidden wurden vernichtet infolge einer Bestrafung der Bewohner, und zwar fÜr ihre sexuellen Ausartungen und fÜr ihren sonstigen Ungehorsam gegenÜber dem damals fÜr sie zuständigen Gott. Bei der Vernichtung der beiden Städte spielten jedoch nicht nur die bösen Eingriffe des rachsüchtigen Gottes Jehova eine grosse Rolle, sondern auch eine natürliche Katastrophe , durch die ein gewaltiger Schwefelregen weitläufig über den Gebieten niederging. Es handelte sich dabei um eine vulkanische Tätigkeit, die durch die Kleinatombomben ausgelöst wurde, durch die Sodom und Gomorrha vernichtet werden sollten, was ja letztendlich dann auch geschah. Die Zeit dieser Vorkommnisse ist nicht genau bestimmt, doch soll das Geschehen lange vor der Moseszeit stattgefunden haben,wobei ein Zeitraum von 1500 bis 2700 v. Chr. genannt wird.

Lars
Posted on Saturday, August 24, 2002 - 07:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm,

Thats a pretty good translation you supplied.

And it also reveals very much about that ancient event from the Plejarens objective. which I've been wanting to hear about.
It reveals that the god Jehova played a large role in the said destruction of the cities, as well as volcanic activity. which no doubt old Jehova utilized to atomize the degenerate cities.

Good work Norm, thanks for taking the time to translate and present this info for our enlargement.

Lars

Savio
Posted on Saturday, August 24, 2002 - 08:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm

You have done a great job! And the message is wonderful!

Did you use 70% manual tuning after the online translation?

It must be a painful task :)

Savio

Edward
Posted on Sunday, August 25, 2002 - 02:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm...:)

Very Well Done!

I knew someone that also used an Online translator but mentioned that it was not that precies. And that had to Edit so every now and than.
So, you did get along well with it.
And PC-translators being Very Costly to buy. I would think if it is One's line of work...it would be a help. If one can find a Good product...with No Bugs.

Anyways, very good concerning Sodom and Gomorrha.

Take Care...Be Healthy.

Edward.

Norm
Posted on Sunday, August 25, 2002 - 09:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I used, http://babel.altavista.com/tr?

It was a pain to type in German. But it did a pretty good job.

Jan B.
Posted on Monday, August 26, 2002 - 12:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm, you don´t have to type it. There is a possibility to read it normally (not in PDF file) in German version of FIGU web. GO to FIGU then FIGU-Bulletin and choose.

Regards,
Jan

Norm
Posted on Thursday, August 29, 2002 - 08:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jan B., I still can't find the non PDF file.

I see it now.

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Tuesday, September 03, 2002 - 07:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm, all...

I use online translators really lots, to keep in touch with the German and Italian FIGU forums etc.

I do NOT trust the results, even if they sound really good.
Always best to compare against a really good source, eh? A single word can sometimes mean quite a difference.

Remember... The closer to the truth a bad concept is, the more dangerous that concept is !!!

On the side though, I do appreciate the effort & info Norm has supplied !!! :)
Including the original German is "right on", eh???

Just personal thoughts/comments only...
Salome,
JP

Qedric
Posted on Friday, October 04, 2002 - 03:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all

Does anyone have any interesting input concerning the ancient oracles at Delphi and Ammon etc of gods such as Apollo?

In view of Billy's teachings that "gods" were extraterrestrial humans of a more advanced conciousness, it seems to me that these advanced humans were very active in manipulating political power, as these oracles were very real for the ancient people. Or were the gods such as Apollo, Zeus, Heracles, etc merely unfounded myths?

pureharmony
Posted on Sunday, January 05, 2003 - 05:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Qedric-Message from the Pleiades 3 page 232, states that the gods and semi-gods of Greek mythology were a splinter group of desendents of Hyperboreans. Heracles being approximately 3 meters in size. The giants were also depicted on Easter Island according to Semjase. Giants were known for causing chaos and wars.

Dan

Post Number: 6
Posted on Wednesday, March 12, 2003 - 06:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Browsing through the contact notes I noticed an odd explanation of the reason for the asteroid belt. Supposedly seawater was led into magma chambers of a large volcano as an attack on the planet which resulted in its current state as an asteroid belt (note 251). As I understand it no amount of pressure build-up could cause the pulverization of a planet. The energy required to do this is much much greater. I see no way this could be true.
The same contact note speaks of war through out the galaxy's history and that we as earth humans drove off a race that called themselves gods which left in anger promising revenge on us in the future. We would be in no position to drive off any space faring people and I would think that any people able to leave a planet would at least have the ability to build nuclear weapons an could therefore easily destroy everyone on earth. Again I see no way this could be true.

Could someone perhaps clarify how this could be true?

-Dan

Large_ship

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, March 13, 2003 - 07:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dan'
I feel what has been offered here, is a definite distortion of the truth.

The Atlantians when they first came here, were not even in this same frequency as our reality.

They were not like us, till after many years after the phase of this central sun had changed the fourth dimensional Atlantins, into three dimensional beings.

There was a set of caverns below the surface of Atlantis. Churchward has told and written of this well known fact.

The Atlantians were actually refugees from another system, Lira, who had come to Earth to re'settle.

The use of atomic weaponry came out of the Atlantian Empire, which through some happenstance, was later copied by this modern society, that you now write in.

The key to understanding atomic weapons, is that they are scalierly, very bad weapons for any one systems central sun?

I'm sure what was the asteroid field, was once composed of a Planet known as both Molina.This planet is also referred to a Maldeck, which was a casualty of the Atlantian Maldecian war.

The Pleiadeans who had landed in Switzerland in 1975, were of the Atlantian sect of the Pleiadeans.
Know that their ancestors had migrated to the young hot star system, the Pleides, prior to the destruction of Atlantis.

In the formation of some planets, geologically speaking, gas filled caverns to form sometimes.

If these caverns are either drilled into, collapse on their own, or are geologically compromised in some way, large land masses can fall.

It would have to be a very large cavern, leading almost into a dead spot of an almost geologically dormant planet, to explode via the consumption of vast amounts of seawater, into a near dormant core?

This and this action alone, might possibly in theory shatter and entire planet?

Markc

Post Number: 11
Posted on Saturday, March 15, 2003 - 04:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Dan ;

I know of another group of people who didn't beleive that their actions would result in the obliteration of their planet , and they agree with you : the former residents of Malona who arranged for the destruction .

So your'e not alone ( or should I say malone) in your disbeleif .

Mark

Norm

Post Number: 553
Posted on Tuesday, May 06, 2003 - 11:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Police investigating gnome reports in Ecuador

Police in a town in Ecuador are investigating reports of a little, green man seen walking down the street.

A number of Quininde residents called police after seeing what they described as a "gnome" in the town centre.

They all described the creature as being very small, green and ugly.

Marco Preciado told Diario Extra online: "It was less than three feet tall and I saw it three times. I tried to follow him but he disappeared."

Cecilia Cedeno who owns a liquor shop, said: "He appeared in front of the shop to a group of people. He gave a loud laugh and run away."

A police spokesperson said: "People are scared and fascinated by the story. We are investigating and we believe it is someone trying to make fun of the whole town."

Friday 4th April 2003http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_767457.html?menu=

Edward

Post Number: 255
Posted on Saturday, May 10, 2003 - 02:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm...

Yes, very interesting posting of that Green "Gnome"!

I remember reading in "And Yet...They Fly"..Guido mentioning that there was/is no "Green-types" of beings; atleast I think he may be meaning in Our Configuration?
And from my own Studies, I have read of people encountering "Little Green Men"....on occasions.
So, I Wonder?

Back in the end of the 70ties, I once met a young woman that said she once encountered a "Small Green Alien" that woke her up in the middle of the night. So, I interviewed her for all the details she could give me.

She told me one night she had to go to the toilet, knowing that the toilets in the old farmhouses were at the entrance of the house; she got out of bed and left her bedroom and had to go through the living-room, than kitchen...and than she would be in the hall where the toilet was. At this moment, she Froze..in her footsteps. In front of her was a "Small Green Alien" which had one of his hands on the toiletdoor handle. He was estimated to he some 1,20 meter in hight, and ware a tight black suit. He had Cat-like Slanted Eyes, with large eyes-balls, with large puples and pointy big ears. Where he had his nose, he had a Lomp with two holes. He did not have lips, but a Split. On his head, he seemed to have 2 antennes or something of a kind. His fingers were long and slender.

She told that he and she, looked at eachother and his eye-balls were Rolling
Around in it's eye-shockets. Eventhough she knew the being had no bad intentions. He seemed to laugh at her in a funny manner, but made no noise. We looked at eachother for some 39 sec., then let his hand loose of the door-handle, moved his head..back and forth, and opened the door to walk out of the house.

After this all, she did not have to go to the toilet anymore. She was too afraid to
wake-up anyone. And stayed awake the whole night
sitting in her bed till morning. She was at the age of going into her teens.
Before this encounter she had had some encounters, with seeing objects in the night skies.

I will not go in further details, but this event did leave a "Scar" in her life. Which One could see, when looking at her.

So if Guido meaning that his definition of "No Green Beings" being as in Organic
like use Human Beings; this Alien Being could/may be an "Android/Robotic" of something in that direction? This may Clearify what he(and Billy) means.

Edward.

Jay

Post Number: 192
Posted on Monday, May 12, 2003 - 08:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,

The Green like beings if I remember my understanding of the Contact notes or the Book "And Yet... They Fly" are or may have for the most part been the robotic Human androids as told by the Plejarans. I may be off track since is been a while or if I am wrong refresh my memory guys. These events are similar to the remote scout ships which are sent out to scan the earth, Etc.

BE WELL

JAY
BE WELL

Edward

Post Number: 258
Posted on Tuesday, May 13, 2003 - 09:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jay...

Yes...I would Agree with you.

If the Little Green Being was not a "Insectoid" or others..he could surely be a
Robotic Android/Humanoid...in that direction.

Edward.

Prometheus

Posted on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 01:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G Day I am Enoch just joining in from down under. Great discusion. I saw a film on billy 10 years ago and was very impressed. It is interesting the best the sceptics can come up with it is all to good to be true.

These green beings are we talking about the Zeta kid napers.

I d like to contribute to the discussion on systems evolution. The Enuma Elish is a Summerian Epic of creation. Some people have interperated it as systems evolution. A watery planet Tiamat colides with the sattilite of a forien planet. The residue from this impact resulting in our earth and the astaroid belt. This theory also explains the thinness of the earths crust under the pasific. I think this is the best theory to date.

Damned_forever

Posted on Friday, January 23, 2004 - 04:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Did you know that Billy Meier's Extraterrestrials were mentioned in history? Queztal was mentioned in ancient mesipotamia except his name was Quezitcoatal or something like that. He supposedly arrived in a "heavenly chariot" and gave his wisdom to the people. And then of course he left in his "heavenly chariot." Ptaah is mentioned to except his name is spelled Ptah. He helped Egypt. He arrived in a "heavenly chariot" and gave the king of Egypt at the time the symbols of eternity and eternal life and told him to live out his leadership for a hundred thousand years. I got all this information out of Erich Von Dankiken's book: Chariots of the Gods? What do you guy's think of this?

Marc

Post Number: 173
Posted on Friday, January 23, 2004 - 01:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Damned_forever,

It's been mentioned several times in the forum I think, but according to the Semjase Contact Reports, Quetzalcoatl was a high official of an extraterrestrial group in Egypt sent to South America on a mission to investigate (and attempted to end) the human sacrificial practices there. Quetzalcoatl and the Plejaran Quetzal, who contacts Billy Meier, are not the same person, although FIGU has mentioned that the Plejarans and those extraterrestrials in Egypt were in "contact" with each other or somehow related. To what degree, I don't know.

Ptaah (the Plejaran JHWH and contact person to Billy) and the actual Egyptian historical-turned-mythological "god" Ptah are likewise not one and the same, according to FIGU Bulletin 30. However, the bulletin does state that the Egyptian Ptah was one of Ptaah's forefathers.

Marc

Pureharmony

Post Number: 112
Posted on Friday, January 23, 2004 - 02:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I do think Ptah arrived in a heavenly chariot, but i do not think it is the same person as the Plejaran who we know as Ptaah. In fact it seems that Ptah in Egypt was also known as Enki in Sumerian culture, certain research shows.
*pureharmony*

David_chance

Post Number: 14
Posted on Saturday, January 24, 2004 - 10:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The following is from Contact 55 (June 14, 1976) sentences numbered 174-177 as published in Wendelle Stevens’ “Message From The Pleiades” book 2, pages 343 & footnote on page 347.

Billy: There was put to me the question, who was Quetzalcoatl? And is Quetzal identical to him?

Semjase: I can answer the second question by “no”, nor do any of Quetzal’s forefathers belong to Quetzalcoatl. Quetzalcoatl had been, in Earth terms, a very high officer or a high supervisor of an extraterrestrial group, which was active in the region you today call Egypt. But he was very knowledgeable and wise, and thus was often assigned special missions, of which one brought him to South America, where he became venerated as a god by the Aztecs. Since he owned a small ship this impression of the Aztec people was strengthened, but not by his intention.

Footnote from Stevens: “the names of Pleiadians given Meier for identification, are not the real names of those extraterrestrial humans, because their names, in their own language, simply are not pronounceable in articulated form.”

Memo00

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, March 24, 2004 - 07:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hallo

does any
}body knows
the true origin of the man
called Hermes Trimegistus / Toth / Tehuti
wich is supposed to be the source of the
axioms of the "Kybalion" ???

George

Post Number: 44
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2004 - 01:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Jacob,
thanks very much for all this new input for us - this is 'Great Stuff'. I've got 2 questions for you.
1. Is there any writing in Billy's work that tells exactly how Dinosours died and when?
My friend who recently got interested in Billy Meier Work would really appreciate this answer.
2. What is a Creational frequency for making new alternate Universes like for exemple DAL Universe?Are there any Laws or Rules guiding that Process.

Regards
George.

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 134
Posted on Thursday, April 01, 2004 - 06:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello George,

Your welcome.

1. In 'Existentes leben im Universum' you can find more about the demise of the Dinosaurs, according to popular opinion of the Earth palentology the dinosours died by the effects of an impact of a small planetoid or large meteroid in the Yucatan-area, some 65 million years ago, the Tsunami tidlewave and the dust that was thrown in the atmosphere caused a global cooling of the planet which caused many plants to die because of the lack of sunshine and warmth, plants need sunshine for photosynthesis in order to live.
Many herbivore (plant-eaters) dinosaurs where dependant of those plants, and when those plants demised, those herbivore dinosaurs demised also.
Those herbivore dinosaurs where the natural prey of large carnivore (meat-eating) dinosaurs, they died also because their prey was existinct. Only much smaller reptiles like crocodiles and their cosins alligators survived.
On the island of komodo there is still a big and dangerous lizard called the komodo-dragon, which a evolved and smaller descendant of the now extinct dinosaurs.

2. In order to answer your question logically, there is no "Creational frequency" for making any alternate Universes, so-called new-age scientists or anyone who claims this are telling utter and complete non-sense.
No people, no spiritual or material life in a Universe is able to create a Universe, nobody, not even the highest evolved spiritform-collective "PETALE" can do this.
ONLY a Pre-Creation can create an idea for a new Creation / Universe, from which this Creation / Universe has to create itself from that idea.
The DAL universe is not an alternate Universe, but the twin Universe of this Universe (called DERN); this means that both Universes are almost identical in their age and inception by Pre-Creation, but they are totally individual and autonomous Universes.
The fact that inter-universal travel is possible is because this Universe and its twin Universe (DAL) have the same structure to support material and spiritual life as we know it.

Jakobjn

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Claes

Post Number: 75
Posted on Thursday, April 01, 2004 - 01:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jacob,

Do you know if it is possible for material beeings to travel to other universes outside of (beyond)the DAL and DERN universes through the help of technology?
If not, can half material races(like the highcouncil race) do this some other way?

Thankyou,
Claes

Jay

Post Number: 272
Posted on Thursday, April 01, 2004 - 03:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

Thanks for that informative explanation of the DAL Universe's creation. I did not know the DAL Universe was a twin of this universe and the age similar to ours. For a long time I thought it was much older in existence and also in the spirit-forms which occupy it.

What is the difference between the DAL Universe and our own universe, are there different planets which have totally different looks to nature like animals and other things or is the DAL universe just about the same in sequence of creation like ours??
Saalome and BE WELL to ALL :-)

George

Post Number: 45
Posted on Friday, April 02, 2004 - 11:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Jacob
so; for question 1. do we assume that what is written in 'Existentes leben im Universum' is close to the popular opinion of the Earth palentology or is the story of the demise of dinosours quite difrent?
on Question 2. - followup. So; how do THE LYRIAN TERRITORIES AND SYRIAN TERRITORIES FIT IN THAT SCENARIO? Are they also a separate twin Universes to DERN or are they a part of the DAL Universe with the different gates in Lyra and Syrius Constalations.

Regards

George

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 138
Posted on Friday, April 02, 2004 - 03:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Claes
I know it's possible provided the Universes are of the same structure, that means that they have to be material universes.
After the sleep-period of this Creation, the next will be fine-energy based and will have no Spiritual or material life, as we know it.
The only time when a Creation creates New-spirit is in this FIRST material Universe.

The Horalft / high council don't have the need for technology anymore, they are able to overcome the Universal barriers by the use of conscious-related and spiritual abilities.
Jakobjn

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 139
Posted on Friday, April 02, 2004 - 04:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jay and George,

I will post tomorrow a lot of information about our Universe and the DAL-Universe.
George, to answer your Question 2;

When a woman gives birth a twin, those twins can be either identical or non-identical twins.

It the case of the DERN and DAL Universe they are NON-identical twins, but are practicly of the same age, and therefor have the same material structure.
Jakobjn

Jukdo

Post Number: 3
Posted on Wednesday, June 02, 2004 - 10:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Actually Quetzalcoatl, Didn’t originate from Ancient Mesopotamia but from South America. He was the serpent god of the ancient Aztecan people. I have read all the Earth chronicle books from Zecharia Sitchin. His fourth book titled: The lost realms is a thoroughly researched book about the long-hidden secrets of the lost civilizations of the pre-columbian Americas.
Although Quetzalcoatl was called the serpent god, He was described as a bearded white man who gave them there knowledge and it was said that one day he would return. You could Imagine their surprise when they met the Spaniards for the first time. They had thought that Quetzalcoatl had returned to reclaim his rule as the Vericocha.

There is an interesting tale of the creation of man . P.35 from The lost Realms

There are ancient Nahuatl tales of the creation of man that follows a very ancient Mesopotamian version that did not even find its way into the book of genesis.

The bible, infact, has not one but two versions of the creation of man; both draw on earlier Mesopotamian versions. But both ignore a third version, and probably the oldest one, in which mankind was fashioned not of clay but out of the blood of a god. In the Sumerian text on which this version is based, the god Ea, collaborating with the goddess Ninti, “prepared a purifying bath.””Let one god be bled into it,” he ordered; “from his flesh and blood, let Ninti mix the clay.” From this mixture, men and women were created.
We find it highly significant that it is this version-which is not in the bible- that is repeated in an Aztec myth. The text is known as Manuscript of 1558: it relates that after the calamitous end of the fourth sun the gods assembled in Teotihuacan.

As soon as the gods came together, they said: “who shall inhabit the Earth? The sky has already been established and the Earth has been established; but who, oh gods, shall live on Earth?”

The gathered gods “were grieved.” But Quetzalcoatl, a god of wisdom and science, had an idea. He went to Mictlan, the Land of the Dead, and announced to the divine couple in charge of it: “I have come for the precious bones which you keep here.” Overcoming objections and trickery, Quetzalcoatl managed to get hold of the “precious bones”:

He gathered the precious bones;
The bones of man were put together on one side,
The bones of woman were put together on the other side.
Quetzalcoatl took them and made a bundle.

He carried the dry bones to Tamoanchan, “place of our origin” or “place from which we are descended.”There he gave the bones to the goddess Cihuacoatl (‘serpent Woman”), a goddess of magic.

She ground up the bones
And put them in a fine earthen tub.
Quetzalcoatl bled his male organ on them.

As the other gods looked on, she mixed the ground bones with the god’s blood; from the claylike mixture, the Macehuales were fashioned. Mankind was re-created!
In the Sumerian tales, the fashioners of man were the god Ea (“ Whose home is Water”), also known as Enki (“Lord Earth”) whose Epithets and symbols often implied his being crafty, a metallurgist-all words that found their linguistic equivalent in the term “Serpent.” His companion in the feat, Ninti (“She Who Gives Life”) was the goddess of medicine-a craft whose symbol from antiquity has been the entwined serpent.

It is truly amazing to find all these elements in the Nahuatl tales-a god of knowledge known as the Plumed Serpent, a goddess of magical powers called Serpent Woman; a bathtub of loam in which earthly elements are mixed with a gods essence (blood); and the fashioning of man, male and female, out of the mixture.

End …

Todd-

Jukdo

Post Number: 16
Posted on Monday, June 28, 2004 - 10:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Could this have anything to do with the "yellow People" Billy has talked about?

Prof. Tsum Um Nui's report.

In the borderland between Tibet and China there is the cave region of the Baian-Kara-Ula Mountains. 25 years ago, remarkable finds of tablets with writing and hieroglyphics were made there. Several thousand years ago a people whose looks Chinese archaeologists are only vaguely familiar with, had been cutting phonograph record like stone disks out of the hardest granite with a set of completely unknown tools. The 716 stone disks found so far also have a hole in their center just as phonograph records do. From there, spiralling out towards the rim, are double-grooves. These grooves of course are not like sound tracks but rather the most peculiar writing-system that has ever been found in China and possibly even the world. It took archaeologists and scientists over two decades to decipher it. The contents are so fantastic that the academy of pre-history in Beijing didn't want to publish the report of the scientist Prof. Tsum Um Nui at first. Backed by four colleagues, archaeologists Tsum Um Nui stated "the groove-writing tells of aerial vehicles, which, according to the stone disks, existed 12.000 years ago". In one place it says literally: "The Dropa came down from the clouds with their air gliders. Ten times the men, women and children of the Kham hid in the caves until sunrise. Then they understood the signs and saw that the Dropa came in peace this time."

Finds of the Dropa and Kham races have been made earlier already in these mountain caves. Archaeologists were and still are unable to ethnologically assign these only up to 4 ft. 4 in. tall humans. There are no similarities with the Chinese, Mongols or Tibetans. One could of course suggest that a few thousand years ago a Kham literate was playing a joke, or that it was mere superstition when he was talking about aircrafts. But then, what does one do about the statement, all sensations excluded, reported in other groove hieroglyphics of a great mourning about the own airfleet's destruction during landing in the very inaccessible mountains and the lack of means to rebuild it.

The hieroglyphics of Baian-Kara-Ula appear to be so mysterious to the Chinese archaeology that only very careful scientific use has been made of them. On one occasion a sensational discovery had been made. The disks contain a lot of cobalt and other metals. When testing a disk with an oscillograph a surprising oscillation rhythm was discovered, just as if the disks with their groove writing had once been charged or had functioned as electrical conductors. Nobody can tell what's behind these 12.000-year-old stone disks. Assumptions would be too risky and not objective enough. But one is reminded of the ancient Chinese tale of the small and slender yellow people who came from the clouds and were shunned by everyone due to their ugliness - large, wide heads and very slender bodies - and hunted by the "men with the quick horses" (Mongols?). In fact there had been finds of grave- and skeleton remains in the caves from 12.000 years ago and it's also a fact that these finds, classified as remains of the Dropa and Kham race, carried the signs of a small body frame and very large heads. The very first archaeological reports tell of an extinct mountain gorilla species. But has anyone heard of ordered monkey-graves and writing-tablets? In 1940 the archaeologist Chi Pu Tei was widely mocked at for making such a claim. But Chi Pu Tei defended himself by declaring that the stone disks had been added to the caves by later cultures.

This is all rather confusing, but it does not change anything about the hieroglyph-mystery of Baian-Kara-Ula, which gets even more complicated by the fact that the cave walls show carved pictures of the writing tablets, in several places the rising sun, the moon and stars in between whole swarms of pea-sized dots that are descending towards the mountains and the earth in graceful curves.

Dr. Karyl Robin-Evans' 1947 expedition.

Shortly after World War II the polish professer Lolladoff showed one of our 'stonedisk' to the english scientist Dr. Karyl Robin-Evans. Lolladoff claimed to have bought the disk in Mussorie in Northern India and that it is supposed to be from a mysterious people called the "Dzopa" who had used it for religious rituals.

In 1947 Dr. Robin-Evans made for the "mysterious land of the Dzopa", travelling through Lhassa (Tibet) where he was granted an audience with the 14th Dalai Lama. On the way to the very inaccessible region to the northeast of the Himalaja, the english scientist was abandoned by his tibetian carriers as they were terribly afraid of Baian-Kara-Ula, and only with tremendous effort did he manage to reach his destination. After having won the faith of our people, Dr. Karyl Robin-Evans was assigned a language-teacher in order to introduce him to the basics of the Dropa language and so he learned our history from Lurgan-La, our religious guardian. Lurgan-La taught him that we originally came from a planet in the Sirius system. We lead about 12000 years ago an exploration mission to earth. Our ship crashed and those survivors among us were then unable to leave earth again. Dr. Karyl Robin-Evans died in 1974, his report was published only in 1978.
Todd-
"The more I learn the more I understand that I know nothing,"

Memo00

Post Number: 46
Posted on Tuesday, June 29, 2004 - 08:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi todd

i have read about the dropa before

here is a photo of the disks

and a sketch of the dropa
. . .
and, one question
where does billy mentioned "the yellow people" ?

picturepicture2

Jukdo

Post Number: 17
Posted on Wednesday, June 30, 2004 - 09:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello Memo00
I must appologize, I recalled seeing this on an archived post. I should have rechecked it before I commented about the Dropa.

Posted on Saturday, September 29, 2001 - 11:27 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Marc,

You've stated above that "Billy Meier's contactors were of various color (yellow, brown, black, etc.)". Could you provide me with more information, especially for the yellow race.

Thanks,
Jon
Todd-
"The more I learn the more I understand that I know nothing,"

Jay

Post Number: 329
Posted on Friday, July 30, 2004 - 10:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Figu Members,

I have a question pertaining to the Exodus and Moses leaving Egypt.

I read somewhere once that Moses being a prince in Egypt in his time was schooled and groomed with all much inspired Egyptian schools of science and that the so called 10 commandments were inspired from Original 12 commandments from an Egyptian order, can anyone tell me where in FIGU or from Billy I have heard this from??. Im not quite clear on this as to where I remember this information. I do believe I got the information from the Contact Notes but I want to double check with anyone here who remembers this well.

Thanks guys if you can help me with this :-)

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 39
Posted on Friday, September 10, 2004 - 02:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Prophets and the Ages

The time period between the birth of Henok and Jmmanuel was 9308, so although Henok was born in the year 9308, keeping to the Christian calender the year becomes 9312.

The reason for this table was to see how the seven prophets coincided with the Ages. I hoped there would be some consistency in that I would discover each of the prophets were born during important times, such as Eduard at the beginning of the second transition of Aquarius. I thought Jmmanuel might have been born at a similar moment. But going by the above calculations he missed the beginning of the second transition of Pisces by 214 years, and the entire transition by 122 years. So clearly he wasn’t a prophet of the time in the same way as Eduard is a prophet of the time. Pisces is typically characterized by ideas, mysticism, fantasy, occult, magic, etc. It hardly seems surprising, therefore, that the two prophets of that Age – Jmmanuel and Mohammed – inspired two of the world’s biggest religions, Christianity and Islam.

Concerning the other prophets, it is interesting to note that Henok, the first prophet, was born during the Age of Leo, a fire sign characterized by leadership, production and dynamism, while Elia, Jesaia and Jeremia were all born during the Age of Aries, another fire sign characterized this time by genesis and initiation. Neither of these prophets are born during the transitional periods of the Age. It would be interesting to know, therefore, the significance of the year in which they were born. Elia, who was the first to be born during the Age of Aries, missing the second transition by 1575 years, and Henok misses the second transition of Leo by 1774 years. So if according to Semjase “the very greatest of these (prophets) are the ones born into the world at the beginning of the second half of the transition period” (quoted from And Yet They Fly), neither Henok, Elia, Jesaia, Jeremia, Jmmanuel nor Mohammed were considered great prophets in the way that Eduard is considered great. In any case, however, I find it interesting that 8051 years separate Henok and Elia. Perhaps Henok’s efforts made a more lasting impression on the world at the time, or the world thereabouts, and the teachings began to become corrupted during the Age of Aries. If I am correct, it is during this Age that Judaism was founded as a religion. Perhaps then Elia, Jesaia and Jeremia were given to the world to proclaim and initiate the teachings anew (genesis), which would explain the great distance between these prophets and Henok.

I do wonder if other prophets were born during the Ages of Cancer and Taurus? And if others existed before Henok?

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 39
Posted on Friday, September 10, 2004 - 02:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Prophets

Here’s something else I decided to put together. There seems to be a kind of sequence in the days the prophets were born. If there is some consistency in this then we can conclude that Mohammed was born on 5 February, about 528CE. But then it seems to suggest that there were to other individuals born between Mohammed and Eduard. If this is correct, it would be interesting to know who. Maybe they were not prophets, but other important persons? Also, seeing as it has been prophesied that Eduard’s spirit form will reincarnate in the year 2075, going by the sequence this person will be born on 5th February. Does anyone know of any other information regarding later incarnations?

Beli

Post Number: 9
Posted on Friday, October 01, 2004 - 09:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everybody
can somebody tell to me anything about indogermmans. Die indogermmanen, of course from Billys sourses, if anything exist about it.
thanks
beli

Beli

Post Number: 11
Posted on Tuesday, October 05, 2004 - 09:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HI ; ONCE MORE,
-....I am asking if someone can tell to me abou the malona refuges, or Sirius refuges settling to earth in early times .
beli

Jay

Post Number: 347
Posted on Tuesday, October 05, 2004 - 05:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Beli,

You can find some good details on the Sirius and MALONA history if you read the 251st contact in the FIGU site itself. Go to link below, it will take you to the menue page where you will see the contact Notes information.

http://www.figu.org/us/ufology/index.htm

Beli

Post Number: 12
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2004 - 02:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jay,
the 251 st contact, I have read it in german language.
thanks anyway for your info.
beli

Beli

Post Number: 13
Posted on Friday, October 08, 2004 - 06:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jay ,
I would like to talk with you about ancient earth history, I would like to talk to everyone about it, about figu, plejaren etc,. this is my E-mail : beliberisha@hotmail.com Jay or any one else nterestead please stay in contact with me.
greetings from Zürich !
beli

Jay

Post Number: 348
Posted on Saturday, October 09, 2004 - 04:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Beli,

I will surely stay in contact with you. I wrote your email down and thanks

Beli

Post Number: 14
Posted on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 08:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jay , and everyone else from whom Irecive an E-mail,soon as I have time wil respond to them,
thanks a lot to all of you !
Saalome
beli

Mgilbo1

Post Number: 19
Posted on Thursday, October 21, 2004 - 10:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is amazing.. Georgia Guidestones in USA state some of the things Billy states. No one has a clue who put them up.. Does Billy know about these??? Here is the link:

http://www.radioliberty.com/stones.htm
Mark Gilbo

Norm

Post Number: 666
Posted on Thursday, October 21, 2004 - 11:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mgilbo1,

I see it's a Christian web site. I love the way that Christian site twists this sentence "Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature". around and then immediately claims "Limiting the population of the earth to 500 million will require the extermination of nine-tenths of the world's people." Christianity is one of the main causes of Overpopulation to begin with. Woo Satan is everywhere, maybe its time Christianity looked in the mirror!.

PS I just noticed, look at my post number!

Mgilbo1

Post Number: 20
Posted on Friday, October 22, 2004 - 02:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah they did but even though its a Christian site it still doesn't take away from the message.. That was the first site I pulled up and only later noticed that it was against some of the info.. The point was to show that no one knows who made these stones but whoever did had info like the PL's.
Mark Gilbo

Norm

Post Number: 668
Posted on Saturday, October 23, 2004 - 07:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mgilbo1, I understand the Stones have a meaning we can relate too, and that the site is for the Satan is everywhere conspiracy Christian Fringe.

Phoenix_2003

Posted on Sunday, October 24, 2004 - 12:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everybody,
I have some question from Czech history:
There is some legend from 17th and 18th centuary, witch seys that at the beginning of 17th centuary on some hill cracked the rock and from hole in rock started coming some creatures (people called then “no-people”). Most of this creatures looked wary simular like centaurs (that is wary interisting because centaurs are not the part of czech mythologie). The legend seys thay they did terrible demages in that part of Czech republic. At 1706 people decided to fill the hole in rock by soil and build on that place a big castle (that castle has a special construction - it looks like the caslte was build to guard some evil whitch is comeing from inside). The Czech name of that castle is Houska.
At second half of 18th centuary there slept one most of most famous Czech poets Karel Hynek Macha. At the midle of the night he voke up and he saw the procession of this creatures. From procession came to him some ugly woman. Wary early he got to know that there was not reson to be afride. The woman showed him something with he called “the box with moving pictures” (!). He saw there (int the box) something witch he was never able to describe. He asked her “It’s a hell?” and she said him: “Daer Karel Hynek Macha, this is the Prague at 2006.”
At 1972 (I am not sure about the yer) some geologist did there a big bore. In 200 meters under the surface was so higth radioactivity that they ware not able to dig anymore.
I was on that castle and I must say that it is not good place for sleeping…
At 1999 there ware some reporters and one senzibil (I am not sure thar that word exist in English – it mean the person, that is able to feel wore than others). The senzibil said that in that castle is a lot of negative energie. Than he led the reporters into some cave near that castle and found there a mummy of crow. On the end of cave was a big stone. Senzibil said that he would be better to not continoue the way because behind that stone is “a way to hell”. There are much meny other things castle Houska if you want I can read more about it.
I have just question who was that no-people. If you tell me more about that I will be glad.

Adam

George

Post Number: 53
Posted on Wednesday, October 27, 2004 - 10:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Adam,
are you aware that in one part of the Slovakia there is an large entry/cave that allows you to enter to the underworld. I read that in some Polish 'Unknown World' magazine.I can't remember the name of that place where those caves are.
Regards
George.

Jan

Posted on Thursday, October 28, 2004 - 03:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Adam,

regarding Houska castle, you may want to do the Internet research on Czech webpages to find perhaps some answers. Ales Cesal wrote an article about it in Fantasticka Fakta magazine (9/97) according to my internet search. Tourist agancy "KC Vltavska" organizes regular one-day visits of various places in CZ, and one of the very recent was also a visit of this castle.

I do not know what is meant by the "no-people". I would think it could be a lot of things where this word could come from and could also just be an imagination and fantasy of some people. (It is hearsay or "myth").

The sensibil you write about was probably proned to fluidal forces which are certainly active there, as well as everywhere...

BTW, welcome to FIGU forum. You are from CZ, aren´t you?

Jan

Mgilbo1

Post Number: 21
Posted on Friday, October 29, 2004 - 11:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm,

You need to relax a little boss.. The whole point of the post was to show the message that the stones were giving the people. What the Christian Site said is irrelevant because we all know they are biased. There are a thousand sites on the stones and many NOT religious.. Unfortunately the one I posted was..
Mark Gilbo

Phoenix_2003

Posted on Saturday, October 30, 2004 - 11:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Jan and George.
Yes I am from Czech republic. I started interistid about Billy Meier about 2 months ago and I must say that I am starting beliving everiting what he seys.

Jan

Post Number: 7
Posted on Friday, November 05, 2004 - 03:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Phoenix_2003,
just a short recommendation - when you read materials from Billy or FIGU, always try to keep creative logic, common sense and own unbiased thoughts on the first place instead of simply believe what Billy says.
Jan

Kiwilove

Post Number: 37
Posted on Thursday, March 24, 2005 - 03:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to put this post (moderator, please move this somewhere else, if you think it is more appropriate to do so?).

Firstly I like to sum up what Lobsang Rampa wrote about, because much of what he wrote seems to be confirmed by the Billy Meier material - though there may be differences here and there, as such.
His first published book was in 1956 called 'The Third Eye' I started reading this, thinking it was about life in Tibet (and it was) - but it was puzzling there was some mystical parts to it, eg. a spiritual initiation that a young boy went through. As it turns out, this was but the first book of a trilogy which is autobiographical. By the time of the third book, it is revealed in his life story that the author is an Englishman but that his body was taken over by a Tibetan Lama via transmigration (ie. a walk-in). Books 2 and 3 were published in 1959 and 1960. It should be noted that little was known about Tibet in 1956, so how did this Englishman know so much about the life and customs there?
Anyway - he goes to write about 19 books, and says plainly this is not fiction. In 'The Hermit' there is a complete and full account of Earth's history which describes about 2 previous civilisations of high technology upon this earth that had risen and fallen. Much of what he has written is mirrored somewhat in the Billy Meier material - I find this rather strange and coincidental?

1956 is a strange year. It is the year of my birth and also the date of publication of other books I view as important reading and consideration. Including also Morris K Jessup's books 'UFO and the Bible' and 'The Case For the UFO'.
I was not born on February 3rd, but the 1st. Which makes it strange enough. I read the Rampa books aged about 17-19.

Note: Lobsang Rampa wrote about being able to astral travel to far away worlds, and of hidden time capsules within the Earth, which will be uncovered when earth changes happen.
Also of something in the Gobi desert and in Northern China - relating to past civilisations.

I do think that it is highly probable that someone will write something in the mainstream media (ie. film or television project) in the way of science fiction (or similiar) that will sound very much like the Billy Meier story, and it will receive world wide attention and praise.
Presented as 'truth' non-fiction - such material is highly controversial and bound to anger certain elements of society - offending them (their belief system), but when it is presented as science fiction / fiction, then it is more readily accepted. After all, it is fiction? Isn't it?
When science fiction contains some truth in it, is it not that, that makes it even more interesting? And when it turns out to be prophetic, then it has even more relevance and poignancy.

Those watching science fiction - already have the feeling that 'it' is being used to ready the public for our near future...

So far UFO contact movies (based upon a real account) have not made much of an impact upon the public, eg. The Betty and Barney Hill story, and the Travis Walton case.
The Billy Meier material is altogether different because of the many areas and fields it traverses. It'll probably have to be a trilogy so as to present all the details which makes this case rather unique.

Harvey

David_chance

Post Number: 50
Posted on Friday, March 25, 2005 - 12:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Harvey, In the Meier Contact Reports (55,57,60) its mentioned that the city called Agharta Alpha of Mu (built by Lyrans) is located several hundred meters below the Gobi Desert.

Kiwilove

Post Number: 38
Posted on Friday, March 25, 2005 - 03:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There are various artefacts which defy explanation, one time they were called 'Out of Place Artefacts' - whether it be that of human footprints along dinosaur tracks, which put them in the same time frame, and the human print is not that of a primitive man but recognisable as homo sapians. But my memory is not clear about the details. Other stories are of items miners have found at their place of work, usually machined pieces of metal or such like. These are mentioned in the 1956 book 'The Case For the UFO' by M K Jessup.
There are other artefacts around, you can find easily through an internet search - but here is one that is fairly recent, the likes of which I have not heard of before. I only came across it, about 2-3 months ago?

http://english.pravda.ru/main/2002/04/30/28149.html

Pravda.RU:Top Stories:More in detail
14:48 2002-04-30

The map of "the Creator"

A find of Bashkir scientists contraries to traditional notions of human history: stone slab which is 120 million years covered with the relief map of Ural Region.

This seems to be impossible. Scientists of Bashkir State University have found indisputable proofs of an ancient highly developed civilization-s existence. The question is about a great plate found in 1999, with picture of the region done according to an unknown technology. This is a real relief map. Today-s military has almost similar maps. The map contains civil engineering works: a system of channels with a length of about 12,000 km, weirs, powerful dams. Not far from the channels, diamond-shaped grounds are shown, whose destination is unknown. The map also contains some inscriptions. Even numerous inscriptions. At first, the scientists thought that was Old Chinese language. Though, it turned out that the subscriptions were done in a hieroglyphic-syllabic language of unknown origin. The scientists never managed to read it-

?The more I learn the more I understand that I know nothing,¦ v the doctor of physical and mathematical science, professor of Bashkir State University, Alexander Chuvyrov admits. Namely Chuvyrov made that sensational find. Already in 1995, the professor and his post-graduate student from China Huan Hun decided to study the hypothesis of possible migration of Old Chinese population to the territory of Siberia and Ural. In an expedition to Bashkiria, they found several rock carvings done in Old Chinese language. These finds confirmed the hypothesis of Chinese migrants. The subscriptions were read. They mostly contained information about trade bargains, marriage and death registration.

Though, during the searches, notes dated the 18th century were found in archives of Ufa governor-general. They reported about 200 unusual stone slabs which were situated not far from the Chandar village, Nurimanov Region. Chuvyrov and his colleague at once decided that slabs could be connected with Chinese migrants. Archive notes also reported that in 17th-18th centuries, expeditions of Russian scientists who investigated Ural Region had studied 200 white slabs with signs and patterns, while in early 20th century, archaeologist A.Schmidt also had seen some white slabs in Bashkiria. This made the scientist start the search. In 1998, after having formed a team of his students, Chuvyrov launched the work. He hired a helicopter, and the first expedition carried a flying around of the places where the slabs were supposed to be. Though, despite all efforts, the ancient slabs were not found. Chuvyrov was very upset and even thought the slabs were just a beautiful legend.

http://kevinsmithshow.com/archives/index.htm

1/2 page down

Professor Chuvyrov's Incredible Discovery
A Russian university professor has discovered something that proves there was a race of intelligent, highly technologcial beings with flight abilities existed on Earth 120 million years ago!

Harvey

Swgamerx

Posted on Friday, March 25, 2005 - 11:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey there, I have a question regarding Anthony Hall's post on July 13, 2001. He mentioned that Arussem was forced out of his empire by Jehovah, I was wondering did Jehovah take control of the Gizeh Intelligence or did he simply force him out. Also what did he do that caused him to be mentioned in the Bible?

Edward

Post Number: 495
Posted on Sunday, April 24, 2005 - 03:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All....

I just happen to have watched the remake of the motion picture "The Time
Machine". It being my All Time Favorite movie concerning Time Travel..
ever since I was a Kid. I think this movie may be familiar to some of us
on this board; there is an original version from the 60ties. Which is an
All Time Classic.

What struck me, was the part of the movie when a great world war was to
break out and One could see the people running for their lives into the
Bomb-shelters, or any other underground environment shelters.

Further in the movie, it was Destined for the professor and his Time
Machine to travel much further into the Future, some 800,000 years. At
this point of the movie, he made acquaintance with the human species of
that time ERA. They lived somewhat primitive, but were Spiritually evolved
in their own manner. They enjoyed everything that Nature had provided for
them, for them to exist.

Than, in another scene, there is alarm, and the population ran for their
lives. This was a common event, at specific times. Than One can see that
the population of humans were being attacked by huge Ape-like hairy
beings. And they grabbed as many humans as they could and took them into
their Caves beneath the ground.

When this event was over, the professor asked one of the people, who those
aggressive hairy Monsters/Apes were. And he was told, that they were the
descendants of human beings that outlived the world war, whom took shelter
underneath the ground, which was the bomb-shelters and other underground
possiblities. They, throughout the centuries, stayed beneath the Earth
ground and evolved into Degenerated Animal-like Ape species. They never
came to the surface for a long time period, and thus, become Wild
Animal-like Ape human beings. And the raiding, coming up to the Earth
surface, was to catch as many Normal human beings(they managed to outlive
the Nuclear catastrophe on there Earth surface), for their daily
Consumption! Thus, the underground Morlocks, as they were called, became
"Cannibals", and thus ate their Humanly fellow human beings from the
surface.

I bring this movie to attention, because, Billy did mention that Man was
Not derived from the Ape, but, the Ape was derived from Man. And that the
Ape Species, became as they have become...by taking another path of
Evolution. And thus, became Degenerate and Gone Wild.

The movie, as I explained above, had many Similarities as to what Billy
and the Plejarans made very clear. The Morlocks being the Ape Species of
today; the Apes of today being the humans that had taken the other path of
evolution(in the past there have been Ape-like species that have consumed
humans, but there are still monkeys types that consume other monkey
species and since a short time ago, humans have become(once again) prey
also!!). This too, may be due to past war-like situations, or what ever,
or just...decided to go their own (Lost) way.

The Plejarans did mention, that they would "Assist" the Human Species "In
Need", if needed so. Thus, to Assist them in their (Spiritual) Evolution
Process(ing). So, it speaks for itself, that Man will Always have a
"Tendency" to Degenerate and Go Wild, if he is not Directed in the
Appropriate Direction. And thus, can, become a Degenerated Evolution Human
Being Species as the Morlocks.

So, not all Ape-like Species were a result of past Genetic-enginering by
Extraterrestrial visitors, as was also explained by the Plejarans. These
were Exceptional cases.

So, I would think and Acknowledge that the film "The Time Machine", gives
us a very very good and clear example of how the processing of Ape from
Man, came into realization. And as Billy and The Plejarans explained very
clearly. The film would indeed give One more Insight of this Processing;
for those whom have not yet come to understanding of this Process.

Edward.

Scott

Post Number: 618
Posted on Sunday, April 24, 2005 - 09:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,

Yes, the Time Machine is one of my all time favorites also.

I believe the species you are talking about were called the Eloi and they did live above ground. As I understand it the Morlocks provided the Eloi with nourishment and clothing. Once the Eloi reached a certain age they were herded up like cattle into the underground caverns and consumed by the Morlocks. I guess you could say the Eloi were bred for consumption, just as the meat and poultry industry does with cattle, chickens etc.

I think I may re-watch the movie again!

Regards
Scott

Edward

Post Number: 496
Posted on Sunday, April 24, 2005 - 01:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott...

Yes, the movies does bring back our youth years doesn't it.

Yes, that is true, that the Eloi were being breed for the consumption of
the Morlocks. I was just planning to make the posting short, but as you
can see, it was on the long side. And thus, left out the breeding portion
for consumption. But it is good for you to mention it. But I must say,
both film versions do differ in ways.

I was more focused on the Ape from Man derivation. Which I found most
interesting with it's relevances and significance, and relation to what
Billy and the Plejarans mentioned. The movie gives a good description of
how this all came about.

BTW: I take it, you never missed out on "The Time Tunnel"!? I never missed
any of the episodes in those days.

Edward.

Norm

Post Number: 702
Posted on Sunday, April 24, 2005 - 05:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"And that the Ape Species, became as they have become...by taking another path of
Evolution. And thus, became Degenerate and Gone Wild."

The Ape didn't become anything, they are still what they were when they were created. They have had no evolution or de-evolution. Thats why the Lyrians created many versions until they ended up with humans. Its just that there were different failed versions. They didn't degenerate!

Edward

Post Number: 497
Posted on Monday, April 25, 2005 - 11:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm..

I am aware of that.

I am referring from the Man to (Man)Ape point of view.

Not from the Ape to Ape point of view!

But there is Always a Tendency to Degenerate by Circumstances of
Situations. Not in the Spiritual sense, by in the Material sense which can
lead to Degeneration and becoming Wild...and "Stagnant" from further
Progression..for the time being. Until there is a possibility...To Pick Up
The Grain..so to speak, and Evolve further.

Good example would be, when we look at the children from the past, that
were lost and brought up by a pack of wild dogs or wolves. They, from a
young age, Degenerated (and Gone Wild) from their (own) human traits and
started acting and became as the wild dogs/wolves. There were even cases
of multiple children and if they were not discovered on time..they would
have lost all their human traits. And would have lost all their human
senses. So, they were lucky and Destined to be discovered and had the
chance to Pick Up The Grain....and Evolve further as human beings.

Edward.

Memo00

Post Number: 129
Posted on Tuesday, April 26, 2005 - 05:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi to all

i hope you are doing fine

if i understand correctly the material, the degenerate ones are nor the "apes" (chimpanzees, gorillas, orangutans, etc) but all those "humans" that are called by the scientists "our ancestors" like the Cro Magnon and all those primitive guys (and didn´t just magically changed with time but mixed with other primates)

take care

Edward

Post Number: 498
Posted on Thursday, April 28, 2005 - 07:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Memo..

Very True Memo.

We, as human beings, are very privileged to have the possibility to
"(Re)Generate" ourselves into a much more Positive Perspective after
executing any "Degenerate" Negative Deeds and Actions...etc. Thank
Creation for this "Free Will" of Coordinating and Correcting our (own)
Destiny...and that it is still in our own hands to Process.

Thus, they(whom were in a/the Degenerated State of Being) that Stagnate,
have now...the possibility to "(Re)Generate" further their evolution
process(ing) as human beings. Creation is as Fair and Honest..as can
be...not?

It is all up to One's self.
(via Our Valuble..."Free Will")

And like they say: "Where There Is A Will...There Is A Way."

Edward.

Memo00

Post Number: 130
Posted on Friday, April 29, 2005 - 07:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello edward

in a way or another it must be possible to return to the path of evolution, but specifically in this case im not sure if all those guys "regenerated" and became "human beings" again,

degeneration leads to selfdestruction, so
i think that it is possible that they all
simply died

just because scientists say that they are our ancestors doesn´t mean it is true,

´cause i dont see the Yeti, the Bigfoot or other of our "cousins" turning into human beings like us with time. . .

take care

Edward

Post Number: 499
Posted on Friday, April 29, 2005 - 11:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Memo...

Yes, I would agree with you.

And yes, Yeti, Big Foot or other like "Mutations" would indeed be at a
Stage..."Way Beyond Repair"(just like the Morlocks). Which speaks for
itself, naturally.

Thus, with much Good Luck and Positive Destiny, it is a Positive Prospect
for such beings as the Plejarans and Co to Assist Man where ever and when
ever, they can, and on time. And its naturally, up to the concerning
beings themselves. If they either cooperate or not. Again, via "Free
Will".

Edward.

Smythstar

Posted on Sunday, October 09, 2005 - 11:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Interesting guys.

We have a hairy ape beign here in Australia the Aboriginal people call a Yowie.
But I thought you may be interested in this.
http://www.thesolomongiants.com/

An Australian ex pat living in the Solomon islands has put up a webpage about a race of giants that live on Guadalcanal and well knowen to the local people.
Aparently thier apearance usually coincides with UFO activity on the island which is frequent.
Ive also heard of this several times before, yeti/yowie apearances soon after or before a UFO sighting as if they were somehow connected although I find this logically unlikely.
Perhaps their is some sort of spiritual dimension I am not considering?

Gbrwcky

Posted on Monday, December 19, 2005 - 08:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi There!

Has anyone here taken a look at Ascend Press?

http://www.ascendpress.org

Articles that might interest people here (among others), are:

A human history (with lots of talk about Sirian and Pleiadean roles):

http://www.ascendpress.org/articles/earth-motherII/HumanHistory.htm

Regarding a Pleiadean family known as the Anu:

http://www.ascendpress.org/Community/Chapter1.htm

Celestial Origins of Some Animals:

http://www.ascendpress.org/articles/nature/Nature31.htm

I'm new to this forum and havn't checked out postings under the other headings much yet, so maybe this site is referenced somewhere else. There's a lot of information there...

Hope everyone is well!!

Gavin

Debreed

Posted on Wednesday, December 21, 2005 - 05:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i am so confused. have never done message board before. where do i go to post questions? where will answers be?}
Deb

Jacob

Post Number: 430
Posted on Wednesday, December 21, 2005 - 05:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome! Consider this as your first answer.
Salome,
Jacob

"If you measure the size of your Ego to the size of your knowledge or what you assume you know, then you should always try to remember that your ignorance is infinitely larger, then any knowledge you have."

Debreed

Posted on Thursday, December 22, 2005 - 10:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thank you Jacob. I amseriously physically challenged and typing is hard. can't post often.
my next question is about the gods of mythology,Roman, Greek, Egyptian, etc. are or were they also humanoid aliens?
thanks,
Deb}

Debreed

Post Number: 4
Posted on Saturday, December 24, 2005 - 03:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

is there a link to FAQ's?
Deb

Gbrwcky

Posted on Saturday, December 24, 2005 - 05:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Deb,

The page at:
http://www.ascendpress.org/Community/Chapter1.htm

that I posted earlier in this thread talks about the Greek "gods" among others.

Gavin

remark: I want to state that this webpage you refer to is full of new age non-sense and speaks about the so called Greek gods in a very corrupted way. Jacob - Moderator

Jacob

Post Number: 432
Posted on Saturday, December 24, 2005 - 06:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Debreed,

Many of the gods of ancient Greek, Egypt, Roman where 'normal' Humans, while some ancient figures like Gilgamesh were giants.
Nice side note is that the so-called devil in the christian false teachings was in fact an JHWH named Teubel, he was abused for the role of the devil because he had misformations of his skull which appeared like horns. He was a JHWH with a very high knowledge about Nature and its healing potentials of herbs, etc.
Salome,
Jacob

"If you measure the size of your Ego to the size of your knowledge or what you assume you know, then you should always try to remember that your ignorance is infinitely larger, then any knowledge you have."

Melli

Post Number: 44
Posted on Sunday, December 25, 2005 - 06:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the information on Gaia Guys website, in Contact number 70 June 6th, 1977, Billy is told that Arussem has returned to earth and settled under the Giza Pyramid as a centre for his wicked ways... Billy is also told that there are 2100 of his followers still alive but after 3 decades they will have all died.
We still have to wait 2 years at least until all die, but I would like to know how is the future shaping- will they reincarnate to earth to continue with their wicked ways until society begins to see and learn the truth? Or can we anticipate a new beginning soon?
If they do not reincarnate to earth, will their spirits be banished into isolation somewhere?

Newinitiation

Post Number: 84
Posted on Sunday, December 25, 2005 - 09:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

dear melli

g'day melli, hope your endeavours go well in the new year.
As far as I know anyway without sounding all knowing or too busier a body because you've asked the question, it may help to shed some light about reincarnation.
Judging by the fact that the giza intelligences have been banished far away in another system and the factual information dictates that you reincarnate on a planet you die in which harbours life of course, then we can assume that they won't reincarnate on earth.
Secondly the personality people will reincarnate into is totally different life altogether, meaning one life won't effect the other when it concerns reincarnation and because the spirit is subconscious and neutral, any information stored therein cannot be equated to say a personal memory one may have of ones life with all due effect of the personality in question.
Thirdly, the giza intelligences have been isolated and banished to another system without the aid of their technologies and there maybe a preventitive measures put in place for them not be able to do so, which means they cannot influence earthly affairs any more unless they still have more sympathisers apart from the pegasus refugees who have been dealt with awhile ago by the plejarens.
As far as the new beginning is concerned, I am not sure what you are refering to other than as far as the information available is concerned the age of the aquarius has already dawned from around the mid 1800's where our system is passing through the belt of the central sun.
As you may well be aware, the accuracy of what I have written, you need to verify for yourself so that you get the most accurate picture from what's available. some information concerning the age of the aquarius can be found in guido's book, some from the contact notes translated and made available either from wendelle stevens or gaiaguys, I think the best place to get an overall picture of what has been topically discussed is www.gaiaguys.net/meier and click billy's topical listings and bibliography or brinkster25, there you can search for all the wealth of topics thus covered, its a start anyway
As far as the information concerning reincarnation, Jacob has so generously covered for us in the previous posts of his under Spiritual teachings section on this forum, you will need to back track.

peace be with you

Debreed

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, December 26, 2005 - 06:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thank you gavin

go the 'gods' have 'gods'?
deb

Gbrwcky

Posted on Monday, December 26, 2005 - 08:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob...

"remark: I want to state that this webpage you refer to is full of new age non-sense..."

What makes the information nonsense to you?

Some information I found interesting: in the last transmission I received from Ascend Press, there was mention of "another creation just beyond the last Pleiadian sun that hosts electrical geometry and has agreed to embrace human consciousness that cannot ascend “home” here upon earth. "

It seems to me that location might fit Figu's description of the Plejarens' region of origin.

Namaste,

Gavin

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page