Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive for 2006 - 2007

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Ancient Earth History in connection with information given by the Plejaren » Archive for 2006 - 2007 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Gbrwcky

Post Number: 4
Posted on Saturday, January 07, 2006 - 10:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Deb,

According to Ascend Press:

"There were nine souls that came specifically with the red seeded humans incubated in a Sirian spacecraft 75,000 years ago. Earth considers these souls “Red False Gods”. They are false gods upon Earth as they never were a part of Earth’s dream; they were a part of a Sirian dream that was anchored around Earth to sustain human, dolphin and whale life. These false gods have come to be known as Rama, Yahweh, Thoth, Sananda, Vishnu, Solaris, Shiva, Buddha and Lady Buddha (also known as Quan Yin). These false gods originated upon Earth through the Sirian scientists who incubated human life in a spacecraft laboratory..."

From what I have read on the Ascend Press site, the Pleiadian Anu brought with them some "false god" entities as well...

"The Annanuki had already arrived upon Earth by the time of the collapsing of the ice shields. The false red gods Vishnu and Yahweh had crossed over and began to work with the Plieadian humans who shared a similar energy flow. The Anu altered the energy flow of Earth by creating electromagnetic poles and launching mer-ka-ba shaped sacred geometry that was global and solar in size...

The white gods arrived with the Anu. Such gods included Kuthumi, Djawl Kuhl, Serapis Bey, Hilarion, Lady Nada, Paul the Venetian, Lord Maitraya, Jahova/Melchiezedek and St. Germain. These gods worked along with Vishnu and Yahweh to create another set of human slaves to dance with..."

For more information, I suggest you check out:

http://www.ascendpress.org/articles/great-cen-sun/Sun16.htm

Namaste,

Gavin

Debreed

Post Number: 6
Posted on Friday, February 17, 2006 - 03:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thanks, gavin
deb

Markc

Post Number: 279
Posted on Friday, February 17, 2006 - 07:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well Gavin , all I can say concerning your post is this .
Consider that this website is not a "general unorthodox belief " website.
It is built on solid , cohesive , specific information from a certain source .
If you are trying to compare all of the nice sounding misinformation that is available on the net , most of it , mind you , is fiction built on concepts (and keywords/names) that have been taken from Billy Meier over the years , and now people like you are referring to those websites as credible sources .A good example is the information that you described in your previous posts .

It's apparent to me that you are not
familiar with THIS material in it's own context . Instead as being one of those many people who contest this resource with your own sense of grandiose will , why don't you consider something and be a real rare kind of person :

I say this with the idea that you are not someone who has a job or self-given mission to disrupt these peaceful pages. If that is not the case , save some time , and so will we . We have , on a regular basis , any number of smart***es who drop by to swagger and condescend ( who ,if met in person would be shy and quiet people ,)
If you are that kind of person , I can olny say that you are obviously not any kind of authority on the subjects spoken here , nor am I . I however , am a student , and rather than silently allow you to teach misinformation , will call it what it is : creative writing from "authors" who know how to capitalize on a trend and make a buck .

To the dedicated members of the forum , I will ask you to observe how you feel when you see someone like that coming : You want to retaliate , counter them , engage in an argument .
This time , and from now on , why don't we evolve past that and let the moderators do their job and edit out the dive bombers (unless you just ike to argue).

Now Gavin ,I don't have a need ,myself ,to argue all your assertions and spend time trying to fill you in on what is freely posted all over this site . If you have a short attention span, move on . If you are planning on going on and on about Ascend this or Descend that , realize that the routine is nothing new . You will just have to not take it personally that the wheat gets separated from the chaff here .

You didn't come here to teach , and it looks like you didn't come to learn ,either .
Mark Campbell

Newinitiation

Post Number: 159
Posted on Monday, February 20, 2006 - 02:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

dear Markc

I must say, your words need no validation by anybody nor any feable attempt to even agree with them for it speaks for itself Markc.
Although I may, coming from a learner myself who has been guilty in the past of verbal scuffle or two. Out of such episodes I have come away with better understanding of, although it didn't take an arguement to find out, the nature and essence of the very act of defending, counter arguing, re-explaining and reiterating a few of the information we have validated for ourselves from billy as truth from within ourselves that we allow ourselves to feel it important enough to impart to those not yet mindful to at least counter their own silly ideas that they out of ignorance utter on this forum. Obviously I have no propriety over any such knowledge from FIGU to even contemplate taking a stance from the view point of daring to speak out against the likes of Gavin other than the fact that out of my own experience of some of the knowledge from FIGU I have ascertained, then I do have the right to at least spread them if opportunity presents itself.
The point is, sure its futile to argue with the likes of Gavin and be distracted from the real issue at hand but somehow it seems, there is a place beyond the threat to our sense of reality (although true in the case of the information from billy) we feel as an attack if the likes of Gavin asserts otherwise that at least we can come away knowing better where we definitely stand on various issues.
I guess in some ways the battle of minds will always present itself to us who are on this side of the fence wherever we are for truly until the time comes when the truth has been accepted by all, the struggle to maintain our position will be ongoing therefore it may just be a necessary procedure for our minds at least, to waste some of the precious FIGU server space to make a stance.
I doubt it, but if our prosterity, if at all they get a chance to see what some of the discussion played out here on this forum was about in this era and what was said, at least they can laugh and cry about the silly struggles that came with the transitional process our humanity in this era had to face to get to the sunny side they will enjoy.
So yes, I see it as a necessary challenge to challenge the likes of Gavin for without them we cannot grow to the highest potential for truly the truth does need fodder to draw nourishment. Yes I feel all the more encouraged by the shared struggle Billy and Co, you yourself, gaiaguys, Jacob, Michael Horn, Michael Heseman, Dr deardorff, all the other dedicated supporters of the truth go through. And yes, I will be among them till the end.
But yes I do feel it important on how it should be done and find more wisdom in how best to do so from having made mistakes, it's evolving nontheless.

peace in wisdom univerally.
kind regards, Matt

Markc

Post Number: 282
Posted on Monday, February 20, 2006 - 08:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt ;

Thanks for your views. I was just thinking today ; that you can walk into a room and not experience anything in it , if you are pre-occupied or worried about something that is not even present at the time . In the same way ,those people come in and all they can think about is proving us wrong .

But I can do better than that now ; I don't have to get tangled up in their mess ; I have direction to my attention , and I'm still available for positive discussions .

All the rest can consider me unavailable ; whereas I used to be unavoidable. It's a good feeling to have made progress .

Mark
Mark Campbell

George

Post Number: 89
Posted on Thursday, February 23, 2006 - 11:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt Mark you're both right. Moderators can't do all the filtering too. What we need is a consistent methodology of addressing the new participants in this Forum. This method should be posted in this Forum. The very guts of this method are: Those who told us our stuff had proven their case and this proof is available in location xxx of this Forum/website. Those who told you your stuff did they prove their case to you? If so please present to us your proof. This will shift all of the burden of communication to the new participant as he compares our list of proof to his list or no list at all. This is very simple and effective and you don't need to get emotional. It also provides for the new participant a way to educate himself in all of the needed basic knowledge without engaging in the proverbial dark sided 'cock fight'. Salome

Edward

Post Number: 627
Posted on Tuesday, July 11, 2006 - 03:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All...

For those who have interest.

About a couple of weeks ago, I watched a documentary which was very
interesting because it mentioned that The Pleiades cluster which was already
discovered in the 'Bronze Age', way before it being discovered in the Middle
East, as is mentioned in our history books...and other data...etc!

What was the case: there was a disc plaque that was found somewhere in
Europe and no one knew what it was used for. Some thought it being just as
designed object, but others did see more in it.

Through carbon dating processing, researchers did confirm it as being
authentic and dating back to the Bronze Age. Researchers tried to decode
it's impression, and did struggle...to some extent. There was a half Moon,
and what seemed like an ancient sea-ship symbol and as well as some other
interesting images, in the disc, and last but not least: a 5-6 Dots cluster
which seemed to mystery the researchers.

So, a researcher went through all the books and data he could find to
uncover the meaning of the 5-6 group of Dots. Than one day he hit Bull's
Eye...and the same Dots image combination was portrayed in Middle Eastern
and ancient Egyptian drawings(Middle East being about in the: Metal Age).
Which dated back After...the Bronze Age.

So, now the researchers had confirmation that it was indeed The Seven
Sisters/The Pleiades cluster! And the disc was now even more valuable than
man had dreamt it to be, and not just being a designed ornament of some
kind.

Edward.

Tjames

Post Number: 182
Posted on Tuesday, July 11, 2006 - 10:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Edward,

That all sounds very interesting! I would like to look further into this, so could you please tell me, if you know, what the title is or what the channel was that you saw it on. I have a feeling about this one.

Thanks in adance,
Tim
Salome gam nan been urrda gan njjber hasala hesporona!

Edward

Post Number: 627
Posted on Tuesday, July 11, 2006 - 11:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

8:26 12-7-2006

Hi there Tim...

I was zapping away (as usual...:-)..) and I stop when the image of the Disc
was shown and watched it further. It was a documentary which was in English,
and the researchers were speaking German as well as English. The researchers
were either German, Austrian of Switzers. The documentary maker could have
been English/American? That is all the information I can give you. I watched
about the last 20-25 minutes of it. I did not even catch which country it
was found in: Germany, Austria or even Switzerland, or where ever. I missed
that part. It did not recall it at the end of the documentary, as far as I
can recall.

The Disc seems to be the most 'Earliest Registration' of the Pleiades
Cluster.

It could be that the person who made the disc was an Astronomer, or even
maybe a 'contactee'(will say this softly)? Seeing that the Pleiades cluster
was on it and the mystery sea-ship = Beam ship from the Pleiades,
perhaps(?).

BTW: With 'Metal Age' I am referring to the 'Iron Age'. :-)

Edward.

Tjames

Post Number: 184
Posted on Wednesday, July 12, 2006 - 01:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The reason I am interested in this is because I have heard about it before but only vaguely remember hearing tid-bits about it. I'll have to do some digging then. I'll let you know what I find , if anything.

Life is awsome!
Tim
Salome gam nan been urrda gan njjber hasala hesporona!

Edward

Post Number: 628
Posted on Wednesday, July 12, 2006 - 11:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tim..

Sounds fine. Keep me up-to-date...if you indeed have results.

Edward.

Anday727

Post Number: 33
Posted on Thursday, July 13, 2006 - 04:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nebra disc
A group of German scientists has deciphered the meaning of one of the most spectacular archeological discoveries in recent years: The mystery-shrouded sky disc of Nebra was used as an advanced astronomical clock.

Dear friends,
the location is:

http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,2144,1915398,00.html

Salome,
Dejan

Edward

Post Number: 629
Posted on Friday, July 14, 2006 - 10:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dejan and Tim..

Well done, Dejan!

That is it! :-) Thus, it was indeed Astronomical related.

Now Tim does not have to go digging around...:-)

Thank you for the detailed web page.

Edward.

Anday727

Post Number: 33
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 12:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,
it was my pleasure to help.
Thank you.

Salome,
Dejan

Adam

Post Number: 27
Posted on Monday, July 17, 2006 - 12:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

For those interested, Jordan Maxwell has done some great research over many years in regards to Earth's history, The Bible and so on. His work has been often copied by many so-called "New Age Gurus" and the like.

http://www.jordanmaxwell.com

Regards
Adam

Norm

Post Number: 982
Posted on Wednesday, August 16, 2006 - 12:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ancient cities under the sands of Giza
"the Giza-plateau and old Cairo are crisscrossed with subterranean passageways, shafts, natural caverns, lakes and chambers that contain surprising artefacts, but Egyptian authorities are not ready to reveal these to the public"

http://www.galactic-server.com/rune/undergiza.html
My Website

Anday727

Post Number: 37
Posted on Thursday, August 17, 2006 - 03:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes Norm,
Dr. Zahi Hawass (head of the Supreme Council of Antiquities SCA) and his "gang". I remember how arrogant he was when Dr. Joan Fletcher asked for permission (for examination of some mummies in the valley of the Kings) a few years ago. Or with Robert Bauval many years ago about his statements regarding pyramids.

Salome,
Dejan

Sonik_01

Post Number: 74
Posted on Thursday, August 17, 2006 - 10:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm,

I also came across this website some time ago (last year to be exact), and I traced down the books by that supposed author who took those trips into the Pyramids of Giza, and made several other supposed discoveries. His name was David H. Lewis. All the materials he wrote disappeared for a time and then resurfaced. I bought all of his books thinking this was the motherlode of all discveries, but I am sorry to inform you that they are just hogwash. I am assuming that his original material was falsified and then destroyed because the stuff that is in that book in particular sounds fascinating and it sounds as if it were based on some truth, but it is mixed in with a whole lot of disinformation. I ordered them (7 books total) from TGSHiddenMysteries.com, and it was one of the worst spent $100.00 of my life. I wholeheartedly regret it. He wrote a book called "Mysteries of The Pyramid" which just outlined his trials and tribulations in the actual exploring part of his supposed "trek", but it has no spiritual info. But the other two books, based on what he found in the Pyramids called "Beyond Our Galaxy", and "The Universal Oneness" which are just mostly New-Age nonsense, but surprisigly, they had a little tiny fraction of truth, knowing what we know as told to us by the Plejarens, which makes me sort of wonder if he did make it to the Pyramids or not. He had a lot of persecutors as well that didn't want his information to go public. I am not denying that the man possibly made it to the interior of the Pyramids, but just that the true information about his travels is not available.

Norm

Post Number: 983
Posted on Thursday, August 17, 2006 - 12:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm talking about the main article about Bushby's info. This article was printed in Nexus Magazine in 2004 which I owned. It adds clues to Billys travels under Giza. Even Bushbys info could be inacurate but he's reporting on other legends involving underground structures below Giza. We do know their there because Meier was there. Even the Giza influenced Reinhold O. Schmidt in his UFO book Edge of Tomorrow talks about his visit under Giza to see Jesus' cross, robe, crown of thorns & jewels.
My Website

Sonik_01

Post Number: 76
Posted on Thursday, August 17, 2006 - 05:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm sorry Norm. Yes it's a very good article. I don't dispute any of it. The article I was referring to (mistakenly) was this one: http://www.galactic.to/rune/pyrmyst.html

It's part of the same group of articles, but unfortunately it's just empty promises if you buy this man's books. Of course I believe in the truth of the Bushby article. The man's done his homework. It sounds genuine, supported by facts, but the meat and potatoes of it is missing - the actual information contained in the hidden scrolls or ET information storage devices, and pictures of the spaceships. It would be interesting to study this information, see what it has to offer, compare it to Billy's, and see what the similarities and differences are, and what we could learn from it.

Psycloud

Post Number: 20
Posted on Friday, August 18, 2006 - 09:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the Book of Enoch, there is one part that says the angels taught mankind conjurations and root cutting.

What exactly did they conjure, and what is the purpose of root cutting?

Is root cutting some form of teaching mankind agriculture, such as cutting roots to grow them else where, or such things as grafting onto trees?
I am truthful to the extend at which I know the truth.

Spaceman

Post Number: 45
Posted on Saturday, August 19, 2006 - 06:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have a question: Foeum Members, I don't have access to all of Billy's Contact Notes, so you may have to verify if Billy's CNs speak anything about the 'Yugas'. From www.semjase.net, I have read that Semjase said to Billy that the Sanskrit scriptures and Mayan prophecies are most reliable. The Hindu concept of Yuga is simple, A day (day time, i.e half a day) of The Creator consists of 4 Yugas or 4 Ages/Eras.
1. Sthya (Truth) Yuga: 1,728,000 yrs. (4 X 432,000)
2. Thretha (Third not second) Yuga: 1,296,000 yrs (3 X 432,000)
3. Dvapr (Second) Yuga: 864000 yrs (2 X 432,000)
4. Kali (Terrible/Dark) Yuga: 432,000 yrs
A complete cycle of these equals one Mahayuga (Maha = great). After 1000 Mahayugas, creation sleeps for a same amount of time (as Semjase said), so do the sanskrit scriptures, this is the night of Creation. Together they complete one complete day (daytime and night) of Brahma (The Creation personified). In this manner Brahma lives for 100 years, each year with 360 (not 365.26.... days). Do the math and you will find that the life span of Brahma (Creation) is exactly 311040000000000 yrs as mentioned by the Plej. Now, my question is this, is the Yuga cycle actually correct, coz by the History given to us by the Plej. it coincides with errors, for example it says man's life span reduced by ten times across all Yugas coming to the Kali Yuga (in which we are in), any comments on this?

Cpl

Post Number: 174
Posted on Monday, August 21, 2006 - 04:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Spaceman,

Interesting observation.

Re your post 37: Have you read Joseph Campbell's "Myths of Light"? You will find in there how these gods like Shiva, Brahma, Vishnu, and Kail are all anthropromorphic representations of various aspects of Universal Consciousness/Spirit or Creation. In said work Campbell elucidates on these very clearly. Whether there are literal gods within these pantheons somewhere may be looking for needles in haystacks, as it seems virtually all are symbolic representations of universal Creational principals.

Let us know if you find anything, though I suppose it should be under a differnt heading somewhere, unless it's something the Ps have said in this respect. This thread is -- should be -- all about the Ps.

Best,

cpl

Cpl

Post Number: 175
Posted on Monday, August 21, 2006 - 05:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi MarkC, Rarena, Scott,

Have you read the book "Jesus Died in Kashmir" by A. Faber Kaiser? It is a fascinating and exhaustive account of the writer's travels throughout the ME, India and Kashmir in search of details appertaining to Esu's life there. He eventually found not only Esu's tomb, but that of Moses too.

The people there call themselves the Beni Israel or "Children of Israel" and have done so for over 3,000 years ("Israel" were a people, not a country, according to some biblical verses and researchers).

Faber-Kaiser found those who claim to be Esu's direct descendants who have stood guard over his tomb and that of Moses for thousands of years. There is a photo of his alleged direct descendant whom Kaiser says was very upstanding and kind. There are also photos of various documents from the ME reporting of Esu's presence (but usually under different names, which is inevitable due to the diverse dialects, writing and phonetic systems) as he travelled through different countries and regions there.

His alleged living descendant is named Sahibzada Basharat Saleem. He is a poet and his father was a celebrated healer. The family claim to trace their family tree all the way back to Jesus, whom they call Yuz Asaf. If I remember correctly, Esu's name changed innumerable times including derivatives Esa, Ipsa, Issa, Asa, Esuz and Yuz. Don't quote me on the latter chain, it is more illustratice than actual, though certainly some of those names are mentioned in the book.

Esu's tomb is a simple stone one found in the Rozabal -- trans. "Rauza Bal" or "prophet's tomb." The Rozabal houses together with Esu's tomb that of a "saint", Nazir Ud-Din, who worshipped Esu.

Illustrated in the book is the 1766 decree by the grand Mufti of Kashmir confirming officially that the Rozabal is the tomb of Yuz Asaf (Esu aka Jesus). Also illustrated is the holy place (temple) in Kashmir where the Staff of Moses (also called the Staff of Jesus) is said to be kept. This temple is said to be where Jesus rested and stayed on his journey to Kashmir and named, in the local dialect, "Jesus's Resting Place."

The Lamasary of Hemis near Leh, the capital of (old?) Ladakh has a wealth of manuscripts attesting to the death of Jesus in Kashmir. If he did die here, obviously, it is here where his decendants are to be sought and found.

The whole family and many more in the region venerate Esu's tomb to this day.

The whole is very supportive of what the Ps and Billy have been saying over the years.

NB: "Jesus Died in Kashmir" was published in London in 1976-77 long before the TJ was first published.

I think you would gain a great deal from this book, which may well fill in many holes and answer many of your questions. You will, I believe, not be disappointed.

Very best,

cpl

Spaceman

Post Number: 46
Posted on Tuesday, August 22, 2006 - 12:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cpl, thank you for your answer. In my 37th post, I have asked if the Hindu 'gods' are ancients from Lyra. The Hindus consider Vishnu as Void, he is without beginning or end, the immortal and the unborn. And it is also said that He is the Supreme origin of all things, even time comes from Him. Now surely this is no person, but as you have said a personified, symbolic representations of universal Creational principals. But there are low dieties who can actually be called 'gods' and may have been humans from elsewhere in this Universe or another, coz 'gods' like Indra, Surya are subjected to death (life span of 36,000 yrs.) and also have original homelands, also they make mistakes which are also written in the scriptures. So I would think these lower dieties were human ETs. Also, in the round of questions I asked about the diety called Kartikeya, he, its written is from the Pleiades. Perhapes he was a IHWH.

Cpl

Post Number: 178
Posted on Wednesday, August 23, 2006 - 07:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Spaceman,

Indra is a curious god. Sometimes represented as universal and at others, as you say, maybe human, or at least incarnated. He is also known as the God of Thunder, which equates with Thor. It might take a lengthy treatise to expound and explicate all the inexplicables here. At simplist it might be a mix up something like the Christians made over Jesus Christ and Esu.

I can't help thinking there are almost bound to be some actual gods who were real beings from the stars. It is a fascinating subject.

Look forward to you keeping us posted on any replies or findings.

best,
cpl

Spaceman

Post Number: 47
Posted on Wednesday, August 23, 2006 - 10:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Interesting you mentioned about Thor and Indra. I don't know of any record that hints that they are the same or related in anyway other than the fact that they both could create thunder. However, The Indians and the Greek myths are actually related as Zeus a.k.a Dyaus Pitar (Sky Father) is the father of Indra and Agni (god of fire), in this way Hercules, Achilles, Indra and Agni are actually half brothers! But the mother of Angi and Indra are not women, but the Earth itself, this surely is something symbolic. Thor is in the scandinavian folklore, and has a mallet as his weapon, I dunno much of Scandinavian mythology. I hope Billy could give us some detailed information of this, what say?

Cpl

Post Number: 179
Posted on Thursday, August 24, 2006 - 07:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Spaceman,

It might be expecting a bit much for Billy to explain about world mythology or folklore in its intricate details. That does not seem to be his area or mission. I'm sure Campbell (Joseph) could explain to your satisfaction about the universality of the Gods of Thunder, and in what ways they relate -- when they do. Thunder is another mythological representation of transformation, though you may be looking for the "without" aspect rather than the "within".

best
cpl

Spaceman

Post Number: 48
Posted on Saturday, August 26, 2006 - 07:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nice to hear from you Cpl, How can I contact Mr. Campbell. Do you know any place I can get his e-mail?

Spaceman

Post Number: 49
Posted on Sunday, August 27, 2006 - 04:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry, for the previous post. It was typed by my notorious neighbour.

Cpl

Post Number: 180
Posted on Sunday, August 27, 2006 - 08:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Spaceman's neighbour,

As Mr. Campbell has returned to spirit frequency you had better do a search on www.amazon.com for works by Joseph Campbell. They are not so pricey and, as he used to say, you have a lifetime to read them.

If you are one who might like to assist others come to a clearer understanding of their mythology (or religion) and its true meanings these books can IMO offer invaluable assistance.

The Joseph Campbell Foundation now publishes many of his works.

Are you British, Spaceman?

Best,
cpl

Spaceman

Post Number: 50
Posted on Monday, August 28, 2006 - 11:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cpl, Its funny you addressed your previous post to my neighbour, he just came to get something while I was here about to type and when I went to another room to get a stapler he typed a message in my name, when I talked to him about it he admitted. I have tried to convince him that ETs do exist and the Billy has been contacted, but he refuses to believe, he actually says that he does believe in the existence of Ets but says 'we have not been contacted'. He lays a stupid argument such as 'why would they contact fools like us', very lame I thought. In my view about him, I think he is real ignorant, and has got a weird sense of humor.

Cpl

Post Number: 182
Posted on Tuesday, August 29, 2006 - 09:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wild neighbor, there writing in yor name. Actually I think he has a point -- "Why would they contact fools like us?". It could be why there are so very few genuine contacts. Who would travel all across the galaxy just to visit someone like your neighbor? Gotta be stacks of better places and more interesting and rewarding folks to visit -- unless it's to investigate the rich DNA bio-diversity here, or help prevent self- or planetary-destruction. The latter, of course, seems to be the Ps agenda.

Spaceman

Post Number: 52
Posted on Saturday, September 02, 2006 - 01:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, the fact that Ptaah is a IHWH and is not 'ruling' but is 'responsible' for all that happens here might be the reason they are here to contact us. The same reason that one lends help to a disabled. Should there be a reason that a person forsakes a life of pleasure (if he/she has one) and dedicates life to help the meek? I guess its all the feelings we have for one another, and the Plejarans are in the same way here to help us!
Regards,
Spaceman

Rarena

Post Number: 65
Posted on Wednesday, September 06, 2006 - 03:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear CPL,

The book sounds interesting thank you. Jesus, as I'm sure you know... never existed. Jmmanuel did.

Met a lady who actually visited the tomb shown in Guido Moosbrugers's book "They Fly".

Also met over the internet, Brit Elders who claims the prophecies were not given them by mistake. Although Billy admits otherwise I understand. Apparently Lee Elders, Brit's husband was attacked by Billy and that... cut short the visit by Shirley MaClaine.

R. Arena

Norm

Post Number: 1006
Posted on Wednesday, September 06, 2006 - 08:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shirley McLaine
My Website

Cpl

Post Number: 192
Posted on Wednesday, September 06, 2006 - 09:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Arena,

"Jesus" the name seems a derivative from Esu (Jmmanuel's first name). In Europe this became Iesu, and in England Iesus may have derived from Hesos and Esu around the time of the Council of Nicea, when, as you know, there were many names of Gods and Suns competing for the central role in the new universal 'Catholic' mythology). In England the soft I changed to a hard J around the 16th century. There was, scholars say, no J before then in English. So the name Jesus with a hard J is purely a medieval or post-medieval English derivative or creation sharing almost no phonetic relation to the original. This is hardly unique though for names emigrating across language borders.

Interesting the Ps say Jmmanuel -- with the J -- was the correct original spelling of Jmmanuel. Of course, in English this has come down to us as Emmanuel due to it being the closest phonetic English spelling. Without explanation no one would know how to pronounce "jmm" in English. Names usually emigrate between languages phonetically. I'm not saying that's how it should be spelled. Ideally that is the prerogative of the name holder. The closest we have to that may be the Ps and Billy, and they are saying "Jmmanuel".

cpl

Spaceman

Post Number: 55
Posted on Thursday, September 07, 2006 - 11:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, Does Billy's information say that Quetzalcoatl and Huitzilopochtli were rivals and fought? And that Quetzalcoatl came from Egypt? I don't know much about the Mexican and Central American myths, but from what I know about the mythology of this region, they both were revered as gods and worshiped. However there is evidence that Quetzalcoatl opposed human sacrifices, but sacrifice of animals was done in worship of him. Now about Huitzilopochtli, the solar diety: it is said that a sacrifice was done to him every 52 years to keep him nourished from his constant battle with darkness. Actually, the two are gods of different myths, and later were worshipped in the same level. I don't know of any battle between the two.

Rarena

Post Number: 67
Posted on Friday, September 08, 2006 - 08:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Spaceman,

Wanted to interject and possibly shed a little light on this subject of these entities and what they may represent.

It may be that Quetzalcoatl and others represent the sun.

The feathered snake as explained by Maurice Cotterell,http://mauricecotterell.com may have been a way to speak to our future symbolically. In other words the feathered snake represented the solar max (highest number of sunspots or solar prominances) and the Mauder minimum (lowest number of sunspots or solar prominances) represented by the snake or sine wave and the feathers being the areas under the curve that do not fit exactly and appear as wings or feathers.

Having traveled extensivily for many years to many of the Peruvian pyramids it has been my experience to notice this rings true.

An interesting aside, Saint Rosa in Lima Peru claimed to have met "Jesus"... and thereby was proclaimed a saint... if time travel is true as Asket reveals, this is now possible in light of Billy's information.

The ancient Lumarians and the continent of Mu (between China and the Americas) also had a symbol of the feathered snake: a ball with wings.

The caducous, caducousthe staff with wings seen in many medical references also seemed to suggest that this may represent the sun.

The Chinese knew about this fact and astrology as well... follows the importance of the 11.56 year "breathing" of the sun and plasma energy solar sheet displacement and had the year of the dragon, horse, chicken to represent this aproximately twelve year cycle. Tutankhamen

Tutankhauman also was represented by the vulture and the asp (feathered snake seen at the apex of the headress) and Tutankhauman means son of god in ancient Egyptian.

The sun releases solar ejecta which is an energy that has been cleansed and irradiated with high energy plazma that hits the magnetoshpere enters our eyes, behind our knees and inside our elbows and melatonin the hormone regulating time shifts (great for jet lag) is converted to oestrogen and projesteron and women have their cycles. It also regulates the hair folical stimulating and milk producing (lutenizing) hormones to effect the rise and fall of civilizations.

To read more about this interesting discovery read any and all of Maurice Cotterells' excellent books.

Tschüs... Love to all...

rarena ô¿ô

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona.

Please see here for correct pronuciation: http://www.theyfly.com/salome/salome.htm

Peace be on Earth, and among all beings.

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 294
Posted on Friday, September 08, 2006 - 05:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear friends,

The caduceus evidently has it's actually origins as magnetogravitic machinery, being an antigravity drive to quickly transport the medics into the battlefields, etc. See the mythical connections? The magnetogravitic effect is seemingly provided by circulating mercury vapor in the coiled conical arrangement of tubes (represented as snakes) surrounding a central hollow shaft where the vapor is distilled again.

www.gaiaguys.net/masons.vacuons.htm

“They All Told the Truth” by Richard Crandall …gotta get this book! Even if you don’t understand it, leave it lying around the house in case a physics undergraduate happens to drop in. Magnetogravitics turns out to be every bit as hard to avoid as overunity electrodynamics, but we’ve managed until now, and will probably continue to do so as, fortunately for Big Oil, more oilfields are “discovered”.

I KNOW there is MUCH more to all this ancient technology than meets the untrained eye, but if you lack a technical background, it’s hard to see or understand, and, on the other hand, technotypes characteristically don’t know/care about “pre-industrial” stuff, because the Control Group tells them huge lies about history (not to mention the present!) and they stupidly swallow the poison. Don’t believe it? Try telling your local corporate media outlet about BEAM. The ones who think all is as it seems have self-evidently never challenged that view very hard.

And that’s why we still have our 19th Century technology cars internally burning fossils and eating our own planet, instead of free energy, flying anti-gravity vehicles run on caducei.

Billy writes that great mistakes are required for great achievements, and the greater the mistake, the greater the possible achievement.

I guess that explains it.

Salome,
Dyson

P.S. I have not returned to debate, but just wanted to share a little when I think it prudent, which I hope to be able to do from time to time during my translating, etc., which is going well, with Sfath's 1945 explanation done up to about verse 120, with another 70 to go.

Spaceman

Post Number: 56
Posted on Saturday, September 09, 2006 - 01:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rarena, Thank you for your answer.
You have mentioned that Quetzalcoatl represents something, like the Sun. The site www.semjase.net says that Quetzalcoatl was a high ranked official or something a being, who had a battle with Huitzilopochtli. So I don't think that Quetzalcoatl represented the Sun. According to the site he was a person. Another query I had was whether there is any mention of Quetzalcoatl in Egyptian mythology, coz if he did stay in Egypt there must be some mention of him. Who are the ancient Lumerians you refered to are you speaking about Lemuria..? Does Maurice's work conflict with the information given by Semjase?

Christian

Post Number: 121
Posted on Saturday, September 09, 2006 - 08:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Spaceman,

The site www.semjase.net is no reliable source at all. Besides stealing much material from Billy, there is available a "channeled" version of the Talmud Jmmanuel, an obvious fraud! There is no such thing like channeling.

Dplotmach

Post Number: 105
Posted on Sunday, September 10, 2006 - 03:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's not true Christian, it is not "channeled", but I guess it is translated from an either english or swedish official translation. I have read it myself in Norwegian. The other material is not stolen I think, it is true swedish translations from FIGU Sweden, that has been scanned and put up on the website. At least all the contact-reports on swedish are original. The negative with this site is the translations from swedish into norwegian, some articles/books about the subject, and ofcourse links to unreliable contact-persons. Personally I have learned a lot from the swedish translations put up on this site.

Spaceman

Post Number: 59
Posted on Sunday, September 10, 2006 - 09:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Chritian, my only source of information regarding the information of the Plejarans is the net. Now, you tell me if there are any reliable sites. Is the story of Quetzalcoatl and Huitzilopochtli, wrong? I got it from this page: www.semjase.net/semjeng10.html , read it tell me as to what needs to be corretced or if the whole thing is crap.

Rarena

Post Number: 72
Posted on Monday, September 11, 2006 - 09:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Spaceman,

Are you really a spaceman (I.E. an Astronaut)?

Maurice Cotterell has some interesting ideas and provable facts. As to his rendition concuring with Semjase... maybe. He also felt they were men but men of knowledge of the secret science of the sun. I can put you in touch with him if necessary.

Also thanks to Dyson for the info, understand you're busy... keep up the good work! Really enjoy your english translations of Billy's work on your web site.

The Caduceus was also the staff of Hermes, who Edgar Cayce mentioned was an incarnation of our friend in Switzerland, but am not sure. Edgar Cayce gleaned most of his material from, dare I say... "channeling" or mediumship yet many of his medicinal remedies are still in use today. Am not sure about Edgar Cayce being accepted as far as FIGU,Billy Meier and the Plejarin are concerned. Maybe Christian can shed some light on that.

It was obvious Cayce's future telling or was it prophecy?... was inaccurate. If it was prophecy then maybe is was, or will be... accurate depending on mans' will.

Have read some of Stan Deyo's book The Vindicator Scrolls, as a sequel to The Cosmic Conspiracy concerning the caduceus being a chamber for mercury and a possible magnetogravitics mechanism. Interesting but caustic with normal Earthman's technology. Not that this is not true, just another rendition.

The Caduceus was also the wand of Mercury, may he have been an ancient off planet traveller erroneously thought of or portreyed as a god?

The Rosicrucians also use it as a representation the path to god and the seven days of creation. (cultish)

The Nazi's used this idea as a model for some of their craft near the end of World War II.

Tschüs... Love to all...

rarena ô¿ô

Ancient Lyrian coded to Earth peace meditation:
Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona.

Please see here for correct pronuciation: http://www.theyfly.com/salome/salome.htm

English:
Peace be on Earth, and among all beings.

singularity may be the best source of free energy...

Spaceman

Post Number: 63
Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2006 - 12:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No Rarena, I am not an astronaut. I would like to stay in touch with Maurice. I like that pic, where did you find it.

Celestialbrother

Post Number: 26
Posted on Saturday, September 16, 2006 - 04:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey guys, Did reptilian beings ever land on earth what did they do here?

Miraj_raha

Post Number: 4
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2006 - 11:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Spaceman,

From Semjase's contact reports on the Aryans

It can be found on gaiaguys.net inside the billy mieyer section.

Spaceman

Post Number: 69
Posted on Saturday, September 16, 2006 - 01:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Miraj, when ever did Semyaaze mention about Indra? Indeed she mentions about the Great Aryans who were 160,000 in number and attacked the Sumerians, who took shelter south. How do we know that Arus II isn't himself Indra, after all Arus II was the leader of the Aryans? This was the difficulty, peoples names change, so what so ever name we know a celestial entity, deva, siddha, gandharva; the Plejarans may know him by a different name, I am trying to draw parallels here.

FACTS THAT CONNECT THE SCRIPTURES TO BILLY'S INFO:

By reading the story of the Aryans presented by Semyaaze, I would think as you had that Indra was with Arus leading an onslaught as the Rig Veda also speaks that the deva Indra defeated the civilization of the 'dasa'. Its written about the potency of missiles in a very poetic form, so probably Indra is Arus II or in his command, but since Indra is described as the 'King of gods' he could be Arus II himself a IHWH, as even in killings only Indra is glorified, if there was anyone above him, supposedly Arus he too would have been mentioned, so if ever this is that verse of the Rig Veda, it would mean that Indra is Arus II.

FACTS THAT DON'T SEEM TO FIT:

*The fact that the Sumerians were described as peaceful is contradictory to some information from the scriptures that describe the 'dasa' as barbaric and an 'enemy'(which implies that they too attacked/tried to attack the Aryans). They were also refered as uncivilized, which is contrary to the structure of road and sanitation, which is as far as the Mehghar culture in the Punjab, Pakistan region, i.e. Indus region.

*The Dasas are regarded as foul people and are mentioned as 'brahmadvisa' or 'ones who hate devotion', [lit. brahma = creation, dvisa = 'hostile to']. This is contrary to the information of Semyaaze (which states that they were peace loving) and that which is found in Harappa and Mohenjodaro, which shows that they were great devotees of Shiva, who they considered to be the Supreme abode of the Universe and creator of Space-time and all 'Bhutas', that is elements or matter and energy. They also had great codes of morals.

*Though the AIT (Aryan Invasion Theory) was popular few years ago, rightly there is no evidence that the Indus Valley was ever invaded, but this is acceptable as not all wars are written and also, in many regions scriptures are still being recovered.

So, I would conclude that probably though the Sumerians were peaceful but the villanious people of Arus considered themselves to be 'Aryan' lit Skt. 'Noble'. As sanskrit was their language and might have had total disregard of the Indus inhabitants considering them barbaric, as even the Romans considered the Goths, though we know that Goths (Germans) and Ostergoths (east goths, Austrians) are not barbaric.

Spaceman

Post Number: 65
Posted on Thursday, September 14, 2006 - 12:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Miraj where from (Which contact, web page) did you get information that Indra was a lieutenant or colonel of Arus II?

Norm

Post Number: 1012
Posted on Saturday, September 16, 2006 - 02:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

According to Billy there are no reptilian Ets visiting Earth.
My Website

Michael

Post Number: 535
Posted on Saturday, September 16, 2006 - 02:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The reptilians landed, ate a lot of flies, molted and then left.
Michael Horn

Markc

Post Number: 374
Posted on Saturday, September 16, 2006 - 07:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The reptilians evolved into chameleons and now they are on your sofa , undetected , because they are really good at it .

At least that's what I read on new-age-BS.com

Mark Campbell

Spaceman

Post Number: 71
Posted on Saturday, September 16, 2006 - 08:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Whats the level of technology of these Reptilian beings. What were those beings which were involved in the Hill abduction case, did they come from the Zeta Reticulli star(s), as the Hills say?

Alan

Post Number: 54
Posted on Saturday, September 16, 2006 - 10:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

spaceman you haven't read this figu article http://www.figu.org/de/figu/bulletin/s25/the_newest.htm
yet which is on the front page of figu. you should do your research into the meier case because you are wasting peoples time answering your questions, nust because your too lazy to do your homework.

Spaceman

Post Number: 74
Posted on Sunday, September 17, 2006 - 05:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Alan, I read the article, but haven't found anything about the technology of the Reptilian beings. As I as a question, I also search and check later for answers I have recieved.

Regards,
Mark

Kingman

Post Number: 169
Posted on Sunday, September 17, 2006 - 11:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My first set of expensive luggage was copied off of a set made from captured Reptilians that were found in an ancient archaeological dig that turned up the remains of our cave dwelling ancestors. Carbon dating put them at 2 million B.C. My set looks pretty realistic.
a friend in america
Shawn

Rarena

Post Number: 73
Posted on Sunday, September 17, 2006 - 01:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Alan,

Thanks for the link to the 424th contact June 17, 2006. It was my understanding the B&B Hill case was factual. This clears it up. Opps...

Randy ô¿ô

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 300
Posted on Sunday, September 17, 2006 - 05:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Reptilians?

Put the puzzle pieces together please, my friends. They are all on the board now, and only require scrutiny and recognition. (Interesting that the reptoids are reportedly grown in the UK, home of David Icke, master of the allegory.)

First read www.gaiaguys.net/meierv7p438-444.htm

Then http://www.figu.org/de/figu/bulletin/s25/the_newest.htm

Now this:

(snips from www.gaiaguys.net/behindthescenes.htm )

"We were hoaxing a lot of these abduction events that people think are extraterrestrial contact. Well, this one place where I worked -- it was underground -- there were all these containers. And there were these creatures that we were growing in a culture medium that were at different stages of development. And these creatures looked like what people think are extraterrestrials." RJ. proceeded to tell me that there were several generations of these artificial life forms. They were trying to perfect their man-made ETs; they had been doing these Nazi-like genetic experiments from the '40s, '50s, until he was out of those projects. These pseudo-ETs were all lined up, almost like an archive. He said the state-of-the-art ones were really quite good and believable.
(snip)
"Of course, we had these creatures that were like automatons, being commanded by humans, on these things that people think are extraterrestrial ships." RJ. didn't know that I already knew that these hoaxes were going on and were very sophisticated. He thought that I had been deceived, like most UFO researchers.
(snip)
One of the most sophisticated facilities of this type is in England. A lot of these so-called "reptilian"-looking creatures that people think are extraterrestrial are programmed life forms and bio-machines, and are being created there. Now, most people would rather not hear this level of detail, quite frankly. But it's important for them to understand the kind of mindset we're dealing with. One of the gentlemen I'm working with, from a very well-connected family of centi-millionaires who are very involved in diplomatic and intelligence operations, had gone through the programming at a certain meditation institute. He got to Level 14 of the training. He said that unless they could do a profile on you and see that you were to the 'right of Genghis Khan', in terms of wanting to be aggressively violent and destructive, you couldn't get past that level. Since he wasn't wired to be extremely violent and hate-filled, they ended their involvement with him. He said they talked a lot about Dr. Greer and the Disclosure Project, and they were really glad that I was getting information out that the UFOs and ETs were real. But they were furious to the point of deep hatred that I was exposing the false phenomenon and their false agenda. They are committed to this final battle of inter-planetary war, which is the chief agenda of the hard-core secrecy. They were livid that I would not go along with that agenda, and that I had discovered the plan for hoaxing an ET attack on earth - and was exposing it to people at the Pentagon and elsewhere. He said they wanted me dead. They do not want anyone of substance saying that the real extraterrestrial presence is not only very benign, but also extremely helpful and quite enlightened.
(snip)

So when Billy says that these things are delusional, he also means as REAL ETs. And please read between the lines when Ptaah comes to delusions induced by disturbing the Earth's electromagnetic field. (Scalar telenotics.)

This is also worth a look, in light of WTC, Apollo 11, US warmongering, etc. etc. etc. www.gaiaguys.net/Lammer.htm

(Morderators, sorry about the big excerpt)

Salome, }
Dyson

Alan

Post Number: 55
Posted on Monday, September 18, 2006 - 12:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Hello Alan, I read the article, but haven't found anything about the technology of the Reptilian beings."

Spaceman, if you read that article I mentioned that you should read to get the answer to your question, you would have known (like Rarena did) that I was referring to this part of your question -

"What were those beings which were involved in the Hill abduction case, did they come from the Zeta Reticulli star(s), as the Hills say?"

The B&B Hill ufo abduction case never happened.

Scott

Post Number: 899
Posted on Monday, September 18, 2006 - 03:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please lets get back to the topic heading.

Spaceman

Post Number: 85
Posted on Friday, September 29, 2006 - 09:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone have any other evidenece if the remains Mu are found? Are the structures of Agharta Alpha and Beta still in the Gobi desert?

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 5
Posted on Friday, October 06, 2006 - 06:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please forgive me... but has anyone come up with an idea as to why all the dinosaurs went extinct 65 million years ago? Did Billy ever say anything about this in any of his works? Does the Earth have a tendency to go in cycles?

Mat ;)

Memo00

Post Number: 259
Posted on Saturday, October 07, 2006 - 04:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi

Billy did mention that they became extinct due to:
"A meteor that crashed down in the Yucatan area some 65 million years ago (as it has also be the case some 250 million years ago). "

so at least in that our scientists are closer to the truth that in so many other parts of Earth´s history. . .

although they may not be "dinosaurs" it has also been mentioned that the famous Loch Ness monster is in reality three living Plesiosaurs!

there are rumors all over the world about prehistoric creatures (like in the jungles in Africa), i bet at least some are true (after all Billy has also mentioned that "bigfoot" like creatures really exists)

not only Earth but also the sun and all other stars, the galaxy, and the entire universe and all the beings that live in it are ruled by cycles. All goes according to rhythm, only look at nature (for example your own body) and you will see little cycles (respiration, the heart etc etc) that make bigger ones, which in turn together form bigger ones, and the same if you go down . . .

take care

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 6
Posted on Saturday, October 07, 2006 - 02:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Memo00: Thankyou so much for the reply!

Speaking of Beasties, when I was stationed in Thailand during the Vietnam War (Known for Gold, Buddha's and Dragon's) in the Mekong River a large what they called Dragon was found floating dead by the military and photographed -- it took 28 men to hold the carcass. However the locals ended up chopping it up and selling it in the local market as fresh meat (although, the military had it analyzed and determined it to be of an unknown species and origin.

If you've seen pictures of Chinese Dragons or Sea Snakes this one really fits the bill. The Mekong begins in the north somewhere in the Himalayas'<=== I'm guessing that!! and ends in the ocean, but I feel a majority of finds are made by locals and often chopped up for food leaving no traces, except that in this case the military was smart enough to at least take a picture. I have a xeroxed copy of very poor quality... but these puppies do exist.

Mother Earth still has a lot of unknowns out there and we as a species have a lot to learn. Thanks Again.

Mat ;)

Norm

Post Number: 1026
Posted on Saturday, October 07, 2006 - 06:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bronzedesk, Please post the picture.
My Website

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 7
Posted on Saturday, October 07, 2006 - 07:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Norm,

Wish I could... but have no way of reproducing my copy, don't have a scanner attached to the computer! Never did get one! Sorry!

No Digital Camera or anything either! Hope that you can take my word for it!

Mat ;)

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 8
Posted on Sunday, October 08, 2006 - 11:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Norm,

The only other options that I have are to send a copy to you by mail or FAX a copy to a FAX#. I understand the need for privacy but you could send the info to my email address:

bronzedesk@worldlinc.net

David_chance

Post Number: 102
Posted on Tuesday, October 10, 2006 - 09:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mat faxed me a copy of the photocopied picture of the "Mekong River Dragon" (thanks Mat). He additionally wrote to me, "The head had teeth and instead of fins it had appendages closely resembling legs except for the tail!".
Mekong River "Dragon"

Edward

Post Number: 666
Posted on Wednesday, October 11, 2006 - 10:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mat and David...

Great shot, Mat!

Looks like a huge eel. Real collectors item.

Edward.

Norm

Post Number: 1028
Posted on Wednesday, October 11, 2006 - 05:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cool, Thanx for posting.
My Website

Spaceman

Post Number: 108
Posted on Tuesday, October 24, 2006 - 10:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Dyson, I wanted to ask if you had a translation of the contact 9. It speaks of the Mahabharta war that happened in India, in contact 9 of Billy. From your site: http://www.gaiaguys.net/Cnotes.txt

Rarena

Post Number: 84
Posted on Tuesday, October 24, 2006 - 12:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maybe that shot above is of an Arowana which range from eight to fourteen feet (Amazon).arowana silver

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 339
Posted on Tuesday, October 24, 2006 - 01:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi folks!

GREAT sea monster! Quetzal took Billy down to the deepest parts of the sea and there are several pages of the contact notes which describe what's down there in great scientific detail. These critters get a mention, and lots more even stranger! And bigger!

It's a constant frustration for me that I do not have the time to do the translations of the scientific stuff becasue the spiritual and current geopolitical stuff is more important, in my opinion.

We have't done any of #9, Spaceman, but we've done some of #11.

Cheers!
Dyson

Norm

Post Number: 1031
Posted on Tuesday, October 24, 2006 - 04:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh come on Dyson, how about a few sentences on what lies beneath!
My Website

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 340
Posted on Tuesday, October 24, 2006 - 08:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Huge scary sea monsters of all descriptions, just like the sailors of the world have been telling people for ages. Lots of things like these giant eels, etc. etc. etc. :-) Sorry Norm. Gotta go. More important CIA stuff underway from SB30. Cheers! Dyson

Spaceman

Post Number: 110
Posted on Wednesday, October 25, 2006 - 01:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thats fine Dyson, Thanks. And keep up the good work!

Lorndarken

Post Number: 11
Posted on Thursday, December 07, 2006 - 05:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i wonder if there was any mentionings about giant squids. i find thoese intresting

Celestialbrother

Post Number: 57
Posted on Tuesday, December 19, 2006 - 05:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone know about the Ancient Mayan Aircrafts?
http://www.conspiracyresearch.org/wiki/index.php/Ancient_Mayan_aircraft

Kiwilove

Post Number: 52
Posted on Wednesday, December 27, 2006 - 10:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just like to comment, that there are some interesting underwater photography stuff, as regards deep underwater. The likes of IMAX, which explore deep down there, which looks very weird - this is around the volcanic vents deep down underwater, showing that life is abundant in those special areas.
As to what is down there, away from these vents?

Pratik11

Post Number: 12
Posted on Wednesday, January 17, 2007 - 06:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was think as to why there weren't civilizations, set in much of Africa. Or Northern America. In Africa, Egypt was one, what about central Africa. And also Australia, how can this (advanced civilization in some places but tribals in another) be explained. Didn't the advanced people, spread out?

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 11
Posted on Sunday, January 21, 2007 - 09:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All,
I have been looking for a place to post this. Ancient History is closed as with all other possibilities. I'll give this a whirl!
In Bulletin 57 a question from Barbara Lotz answered by Billy seems to have an arithmetic error:

So ist die Zeit Abrams also mit 5040 Jahren nach Adam anzusetzen, wozu bis zum Jahr 0 christlicher
Zeitrechnung 4865 Jahre und 1973 Jahre Jmmanuelischer Zeitrechnung zuzurechnen sind, so die Rechnung folgendermassen lautet:
11000 Jahre Adamzeit resp. Tod Adams
(geb. 13035 vor 1973. Adam wurde also 2035 Jahre alt. )
- 5040 Jahre Geburt Abrams nach Adams Tod
- 175 Jahre Lebenszeit Abrams
= 6135 Jahre nach Adams Tod
= 4865 Jahre v. Chr. resp. Jmmanuel
+ 1973 Jahre seit Jmmanuels Geburt
= 6838 Jahre Abrams Tod vor 1973

From these figures: Adam-born 13,035 BCE, died 11,000 BCE, 2,035y lifespan
Abram-born 5,960 BCE, died 4,865 BCE, 1,095y lifespan
(11000-5040)
In the above table: 11000-5040-175=6135 is incorrect; it is 5785.
So either Abram lived for 1095y and died 4,865 BCE,
or 175y and died 5,785 BCE.(5215y after Adam died)
Thanks,
Charles

Mike

Post Number: 14
Posted on Thursday, February 08, 2007 - 08:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum friends
I would like to share some additional information regarding a number of ancient sites in Ireland that are within a short distance to where I live. Only some of these ancient sites have been examined to any full extent, others remain buried or investigated to a low / moderate level, most of the ancient sites show astronomical information relating to Moon, Sun, cycles, constellations etc. carved into the rocks and indeed most of the sites have astronomical alignments.
I provide this website link with interesting information about the Pleiades star cluster which was very important to the ancient Irish people which can be found engraved on certain kerbstones around some of the ancient sites.
Enjoy
Mike
http://www.mythicalireland.com/astronomy/ancientastronomers.html
Old Irish Sites

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 273
Posted on Thursday, February 08, 2007 - 01:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey mike,
you live in ireland?
do you know much about the various castles that or/were standing in ireland throught history?
i'm trying to identify a particular castle but have had no luck so far.

Mike

Post Number: 14
Posted on Thursday, February 08, 2007 - 03:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peter
I am not an expert in castles or the history of castles in Ireland. I happen live near two castles; one is where the film Brave Heart (starring Mel Gibson) was made. I also live near Slane Castle (where all the top rock/pop concerts in Ireland are held).
Do you have any idea of the location of the castle (south, north etc) you are trying to find in Ireland? I may be able to help or do my best at least, do you have private e-mail, so we may converse, don’t want to clog up the forum!

Kind regards
Mike

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 274
Posted on Thursday, February 08, 2007 - 09:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey mike,
thanks very much for the helping hand.
my email is peter_brodowski@yahoo.ca
well we can get into detail via email, but just for the record, i dont know where in ireland it would be other than it was/is near a forest.
the castle itself is very unique. unmistakable.

Truthseeker

Post Number: 207
Posted on Friday, February 09, 2007 - 08:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Castles in Ireland? Now you got my interest! I'm also a Lords of the Rings & D&D fan, but I never would suspect any connection with the Pleiades. As for Slane Castle, sounds like a place I'd really like to see. I've also been looking for Castles in Ireland with Google Earth, but so far with out success.

Peace in being,

James Truthseeker

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 16
Posted on Tuesday, February 20, 2007 - 09:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There appears to be contradictions regarding the event of 389,000ya.See A & B below.
1)144,207 leaders and sub-leaders. A large number(too many chiefs!), but in OM it is 200 sub-leaders.
2)A: "They procreated in the normal manner and through the manipulation of genes by genetic engineers". The genetically engineered died out;can we assume that the normal procreation did not die out? Were 'normal'offspring produced?
B: No GE mentioned. The giants died out, but were the descendants all giants?
So was the colonisation a failure in that the crossbred lineage did not continue? Or did it continue? Or was it the purebred L-V descendants who were successful as a lineage?

A- Billy Meier Interview – November 20, 1988:
Approximately 389,000 years ago, several million Lyrians and Vegans--- came to Earth where they mingled with the Earthlings.
The many millions of Lyrians and Vegans, who had left their native worlds, were headed by 144,207 leaders and sub-leaders
They procreated in the normal manner and through the manipulation of genes by genetic engineers.
From this interaction evolved the Lyrian and Earth human mixture of beings by normal reproduction.
The results of the genetic engineering produced beings that---In the course of hundreds and thousands of years these creatures---eventually died out
B-OM K31: As translated by Gaiaguys.
Therefore the daughters and sons of heaven took men and women from the human kind of the Earth---and then they began to engage in undisciplined/licentious mixing.
The human kind of the Earth were differently formed than the sons and daughters of heaven, therefore they bore descendants that were different from them.
The giants lived for a long time on Earth before they became infertile and died out.
It was 378,418 years before Henok's first birth on Earth
And among the 200 sub-leaders the highest was Semjasa
Thanks, Charles

Smythstar

Post Number: 21
Posted on Monday, April 16, 2007 - 07:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dyson,
I havent been here for ages but im wondering if you may have come across with all those travelings through the German texts any reference to the Mungo man?
I was talking to the guy who used to own Garnpang station who discovered the skeleton (he tripped over its skull) anyway he told me it was over 6 foot tall and the scientists thought it between 60 and 40 thousand years old and it wasnt Aboriginal!
Recently this came to mind and I looked it up and indeed the dcientists have discovered part of its mitochondrial DNA and its genetics are different from modern humans but his brain size and look comparable to modern humans and they officially think its part of homo erectus but they gave the remains an Aboriginal name and reburied them and the locals Abs wont allow further study?
Im wondering if you or Billy may be able to provide some insite as to what has happened here in Australias past.

PS im working for a mining company digging up titanium in the same area, it was a huge beach of an inland sea millions of years ago!

Francofiori2004

Post Number: 15
Posted on Tuesday, April 17, 2007 - 06:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Are you talking about the "Hobbit" race found in a in island near malaysia?

Smythstar

Post Number: 22
Posted on Wednesday, April 18, 2007 - 08:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No mate thats another anomaly, if you write Mungo Man into google it will come up, its a place not far from where I live where they have found 50/60 thousand year old human remains that dont fit the assumed history of the place.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 547
Posted on Friday, April 20, 2007 - 07:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum members

Fermi's paradox revisited

Scientists have found ET artifacts in tunguska

http://www.mosnews.com/news/2007/04/18/tunguska.shtml

cheer
Matt

Hector

Post Number: 243
Posted on Friday, April 20, 2007 - 04:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt, that is incredible exciting news, more evidence showing Meier is ALWAYS right.

Btw, i read in one of Wendelle Stevens Contact Notes that Venus did not originate in this solar system, but it was brought here by a cosmic event (comet).I did my research and some scientists do not have a good explanation why Venus surface is so hot (467ºC) when venus is so distant from SOL, that its surface temperature should be equal to Earth's.It is logic to think that venus core material is newer, and has not cooled yet to the point of other original sol system planets.

Another astonishing statement is that earth rotation was 40 hours a day, 10.000 years ago.Do you imagine 20 hours daylight?

Melli

Post Number: 272
Posted on Friday, April 20, 2007 - 08:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Mike,
Could you possibly take a few photographs of the writings on the curb stones and post them here one day when time allows, it could be interesting to see which period they belong to and in what language they are written?
Just curious,

Scott

Post Number: 1167
Posted on Friday, April 20, 2007 - 10:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hector

I thought Venus was ripped from its orbit around Uranus in the Solsystem and pulled into its current position by the Destroyer Comet approximately 3,400 years ago? As I understand it Venus first formed 2.04 Billion years ago with the crust being approximately 976 Million years old. I believe the moon originated from the Lasan System over 20 million years ago and was propelled into the Solsystem by the Destroyer Comet, and eventually captured by the earth.

Scott

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page