Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive for 2003 - 2006

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » ET Intervention On Earth based on FIGU material » Archive for 2003 - 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Norm

Post Number: 538
Posted on Sunday, April 13, 2003 - 05:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry to bring back a dead horse, but I was listening to the Virtually Strange WebSite radio interview, and Ray Stanford was on. Billy says Stanford is legitimate, and not a faker. Anyway as he began his discussion, he started to talk about his involvement with George Adamski, who he met and associated with when he was young, in the interview he says that Adamski confessed to him that he was faking his UFO story to make money. If you want to hear the whole story go here, click on show # 234 Dated 3/29/03.

Savio

Post Number: 413
Posted on Monday, April 14, 2003 - 08:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm

Thanks for the information, I located and listened to the interview.

It is great to learn that there is a witness who openly presented that Adamski is a liar with his 1st-person experience, further, this also confirmed what Billy commented on the Adamski case years ago.

Regards

Savio

David_chance

Post Number: 46
Posted on Thursday, March 10, 2005 - 11:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

According to statements in Contact 256: http://www.figu.org/de/figu/bulletin/19/kornkreise.htm some "crop circles" are made by extraterrestrials as coded pictograms connected to a "coming happening in the SOL system as well as in the announcement of the appearance of the earth strangers, whose ancestors came already in former times to the earth". I was curious if anyone has attempted to compare any of the hundreds of crop formations with the symbols found in the new FIGU book "Symbole der Geisteslehre"?: http://shop.figu.org/product_info.php?cPath=21_27&products_id=348

Jay_q

Post Number: 26
Posted on Thursday, March 10, 2005 - 08:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

if any has independant info on the greys then post it on here and not in a link/contact notes because i read the contact notes. I'm more interested in why the greys are unknown in terms of their interest in earth. I guess basically what i'm asking is 1) Why are they interested in earth and 2) Why are they emotionless and what made them that way. Thanks.

Jay

Jay_q

Post Number: 27
Posted on Friday, March 11, 2005 - 11:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mod,

It is my believe that we should make a new topic under "FIGU's Discussion Board » General Area » FIGU Related » MISCELLANEA - FIGU Related » Miscellaneous Discussion" for the "Greys/Zetas" alone. We all must know for "national or interstellar security" reasons about whats going on with them. Thanks.

Jay

Hello Jay_q

At this point I think your post would be better suited in the ET Intervention topic area. Also, when something is posted in the FIGU area it should have some relevance to Billy Meier or his mission or other related topics. Thank you for your suggestion. Moderator

Jim_ufo_videos

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, March 22, 2005 - 07:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Howdy Scott and folks, thanks for the approved user account on this discussion board. I'm here mainly because I have been following Michael Horn's efforts.

Also, friends and I keep an eye on these two ET interventions...

http://paoweb.com/updates.htm

and...

http://www.goodworksonearth.org/do_you_wish_that_we_show_up.html

...... they both seem similar, as in, a variety of species of ETs want to land on Earth to save us all from the evil humans.

But it seems one of those messages is real and the other fake, or both fake.

Has anyone else here been following Sheldan Nidle's updates and the "Do You Wish That We Show Up" message ?

David_chance

Post Number: 49
Posted on Tuesday, March 22, 2005 - 11:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jim, I think the second link you provided is a hoax for various reasons, including the use of words such as "Supreme Being", "divine", and "soul". I suspect this hoax originates from someone/s in the UK/Europe primarily because several words use the UK/European preferred spellings ("civilisations", "centralising", "materialisation", etc.).

Jay_q

Post Number: 32
Posted on Wednesday, March 23, 2005 - 12:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ok mod. np. :-). Are e.t.'s really intervining with earth's progress in someway otherthen through figu?

Memo00

Post Number: 119
Posted on Thursday, March 24, 2005 - 04:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi

scientists from all the wolrd are receiving telepathic impulses (unconconscius = they don´t know) so that they make "discoveries" that are according to our level of evolution

other persons like film directors too, so that they include things in their films that in one way or another prepare humanity for future events

its supposed too that for example in the past the plejarens made many projects in outer space fail, so that scientists didn´t learned more that they were prepared for

Kei

Post Number: 5
Posted on Sunday, April 03, 2005 - 12:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was reading some UFO articles on the net. I found something very interesting. In Malaysia there were many accounts of sighting of little 3 inch humanoids and their little disc by lots of school kids and some adults in many Malaysian towns since 1970s. Most sightings were in broad day light. And the witnesses were all very credible. Some of the kids tried to catch these little guys but they all seemed to be equiped with laser beam gun that can numb your limbs while they will make an escape.

Does anyone know where are these little 3 inch humans are from? Are they from outer space or they are a terrestial advanced little species?? I did not know there are advanced humanoids with this kind of small stature.

Cpl

Post Number: 74
Posted on Sunday, April 03, 2005 - 09:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kei,

That's interesting. Betty Andreason-Luca has written of tiny ETs in "Watchers" by Raymond Fowler. She is an artist and gives a drawing of them on page 104. Hers look like a cross between babies and Greys. She estimated them as 12 - 15 inches in height, though in her drawing they look about 6 inches in height; a little shorter in height than what would appear to be the length of her foot. 

This was however a hypnotic regression experience. While I am very sceptical of such experiences, Betty's drawings have contained extraordinary detail of things she doesn't understand that have attracted the interest of some scientists -- and Newsweek or Time once.

A confirmed case in the former USSR was of a single, baby-sized ET of about 12 inches long. This was shown on live TV in Japan. It's a very strange case. A Russian woman was out in the woods picking up firewood when she heard the sound of a baby crying. She went over to investigate as it was in the woods with no one around, and she found this ET baby just lying there on the ground crying. She took it home and, if I remember correctly, showed the few friends around her home.

She feed it with either water or milk only as that was all -- if anything -- it would take. However it gradually weakened and died. In doing so it dehydrated and ended up a mummified corpse quiet naturally. The local police saw it and eventually they contacted the government or some scinetists who came to look at it. This was the time the Japanese TV crew arrived too. They filmed it, and interviewd the local police who confirmed the old lady's story. 

They filmed it on TV and placed it next to a ruler. It was just about the same length. The scientists took it away for DNA testing saying they'd be getting back to the TV crew and local police, but they never did. Follow-up calls led nowhere. 

The story didn't end there, however. The old lady gradually became sick, and aged quickly. Her hair turned grey, white and then fell out. I don't remember the rest clearly but I think something was happenning with her mental processes too, or she was suffering from a radiation-like sickness. Anyway, she was taken into an (isolation?) hospital. This too was all shown on TV, with the quickly developing and increasing stages of deterioration of the old lady's health. The Japanese TV crew filmed it all while they were over there and showed it on an evening TV program.

This one I defintiely did record as did coumntless others, of course. It is one documented case of a bonefied alien midget on film -- albiet virtually mumified and shrivelled. 

Sorry, I don't have any news on any 3 inch ETs to add to or supplement your report.

Best,

P.S. If the paragraphing is not working here I don't know why. I've entered this three times checking the paragraphs, but when posting it seems ignored and those "#8#10" keep cropping up when clicking Preview/Post.

Jay_q

Post Number: 33
Posted on Friday, April 15, 2005 - 05:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What race of ET's did the "Gulf Breeze" Sightings....

Any input appreciated...

Salome

Memo00

Post Number: 125
Posted on Saturday, April 16, 2005 - 05:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hallo Jay Q

if my memeory doesn´t fails me

according to Billy and the plejarens

Ed Walters photos are a fraud. . .

take care

David_chance

Post Number: 54
Posted on Saturday, April 16, 2005 - 01:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jay_q, as far as the Ed Walters Gulf Breeze sightings, according to comments in Contact 251 (part 3, online; comments in 2 sections, search the word: Walters), its stated that his pictures were fakes. Regards, David

Cpl

Post Number: 77
Posted on Thursday, April 21, 2005 - 04:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi J,

Ed Walters ETs were allegedly Greys of some kind.

Best,

Norm

Post Number: 700
Posted on Saturday, April 23, 2005 - 01:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ed Walters was a hoaxer!

Dplotmach

Post Number: 40
Posted on Saturday, July 02, 2005 - 05:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What do you think about the man who wrote/is writing the books "Conversations with God"?
Do you think he is suffering from delusions, and mixes creational laws with fantasy? Or may he be influenced with extra-terrestrials who might be trying to maintain the human delusion/lie that there is a god who is behind the universe that can speak to people f.ex.? I might be friendly extra-terrestrials who are trying to soften our religion to a more healthy spirituality. I think they will fail anyway.

Jay_q

Post Number: 44
Posted on Wednesday, July 06, 2005 - 06:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"What do you think about the man who wrote/is writing the books "Conversations with God"?"

It's all for money. Also, I found what I was looking for about the zetas from the meier material and I'm disappointed. I think the plajarens should either release suppressed info on the zetas or go contact them and invite them into the high counsel. That's what I thought the counsel was for... and they seem so out there that maybe they have some good ideas and maybe some unique technology. (Maybe as unique as their looks!)

Dplotmach

Post Number: 50
Posted on Thursday, July 07, 2005 - 05:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.cwg.org/index2.html
http://www.cwg.org/cwgfoundation/faq.html

They say they are a non-profit organization, and I actally believe them on that. It's easy to say such people are just after money. That's a mistake. The most obvious reason, if he knows that he's hoaxing, must be personal fame and recognition. I do not know his background. Or he might just do it to open our eyes in a religious way, a softening of the "hardcore-christians" in the USA f.ex. I think he is a very smart person indeed. He must have some insights spiritually, if he hasn't just gone corrupt and is exploiting true information regarding other religious fantasies and true spiritual teachings.
Or it might be as I stated in my last post in this section. Maybe it's the Zetas ;)

Melli

Post Number: 21
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2005 - 09:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can you please point me in the right direction of COnctact no: 256, about Crop Circles? and any other contacts which are not mentioned on this site or they fly.
There is so much to be learned, that I cannot get enough and every little bit helps. I appreciate dearly the knowledge passed on here, because out there information is glazed by polemics. I don't mind the truth being harsh, I value honesty above all else and this is the only way I prefer to learn. If some are not ready to receive it, then one day their turn will come too... just be patient and do what I always do, I always ask WHY?
Thank you

Elvis

Post Number: 7
Posted on Saturday, October 01, 2005 - 07:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Crop circles are real. Maybe not all since everything that is done by these other intelligences are quickly mimicked. There are always those who try to give credit to what is done here to governments and black ops, etc. I'm not sure why. Just remember to take everything you hear with a grain of salt. Even some of the stuff you hear from the pleadians. Everything is coded. Especially the crop circles. And the only people who really know what they mean are people who they want to know what they mean. But it is interesting to hear people speculate about them anyway. My sources tell me that there are others who are here who come from the same star system that Billy's current contact originally came from. I've heard their point of view and all their bad mouthing. About the P and the C and the 16th and 3rd letter of the alphabet. I see a lot of projection in their words. I'm willing to hear the other point of view. I don't believe it was Billy's people who told me all this about them.

Elvis

Post Number: 10
Posted on Sunday, October 02, 2005 - 02:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When you read Billy's prophecies you must read it with the understanding that the future affects the present. When you read about future events do not think that it doesn't also have meaning for us. Powerful forces move backwards and forwards and forwards then backwards affecting the past, present and future of our planet attempting to prevent certain things from happening and certain prophecies from being fulfilled. If you are one of us that is being born again but with exposed nerve endings there are those who are attempting to help. There are electrical sensitivity groups that can probably be found doing a search. I don't know if I should mention them by name here. There is good intervention. Not sure who all is involved. I think the Pleadians are trying to help in this way as well. There is a lot of good advice given by them about high frequencies. There is also help from Graham-Stetzer filters and learning about mercury detox. Graham -stetzer filters are shunt filters that shunt the high frequencies and they are quite helpful. And there are also ways that are being talked about in these forums and groups that explore rebuilding the myelin sheath. There may also be forces out there who are working against us as this destruction of the myelin sheath may be the result of a certain group of aliens who burn us with their ships in close encounters. I do not know if the Pleadians have revealed the identity of these E.T.'s.

Smythstar

Post Number: 4
Posted on Saturday, October 08, 2005 - 10:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi
Im concerned about those reffering to Sheldon Nidle.
Be carefull when looking at Nidles stuff, one of the first books I read when first delving into the new age was "You are becoming a Galactic Human" from Nidle.
Many have pointed out his work doesnt sit correctly or well.
I also noticed this, then some time later several sources claimed he was being used as an arm of the "Global Group" for disinformation.
Greys are well knowen for neferiouse activity and high levels of deception, aparently even the Global Group has cut of all connection from them, my information is at least 3 years old a lot would have changed by now however probably not a great deal with relation to those two.
It is important to realise any group ET or otherwise trying to influence or force a situation is up to some negative end.
It is vital to use your own intuition when dealing with information from those types of sources.

Bjljvyr2

Post Number: 6
Posted on Friday, October 21, 2005 - 08:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is it odd or factual that black people are called negroes, as the word negative begins with neg? It seems that Billy has spoken of an old race of beings who came to our planet (Terra) who were white, had red eyes?, and white hair? Perhaps I have this information wrong? Care to comment anyway? I have blue eyes...

Barbarotico

Post Number: 5
Posted on Saturday, January 07, 2006 - 03:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What are the grey type extraterrestrials?
Are they another spice?
Are they degenerated humans from an atomic war or a cataclismic event?
Are they geneticalle manipulated humans?
Are they androids?

Technod

Post Number: 28
Posted on Saturday, February 18, 2006 - 06:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Following the abduction of the top 10 most negative beings{more then half residing in the government} from the united states and placed
in the fitting home called guantamano bay at which time the islamic captives are givin the
keys to watch over these well dressed prisnors
and given advice to treat them with the respect they themselves were never given.
would the powerfuly ignorant in this country and others take heed to ther oown actions and become reasonable?
I THINK SO
peace b
brian

Newinitiation

Post Number: 198
Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2006 - 10:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

dear forum memers

Is any of this story true that an ET craft had been downed by the military and that some aliens have been shot dead whilst running away as I have read in the disclosure project eyewitness accounts?
When did this happen?
What races were they from?
Did they belong to the plejaren federation?
Or is this yet again another misinformation?
It seems like any information pertaining to the military operations is a no go zone for the plejarens to talk about, so does this assume that many many contacts between military personnels have taken place throughout the 40's right through till this day? I wonder how many contacts have taken place between any ET civilisations and terrestrials, including the military personnels?
Because its kept secret, we can only guess and the more witness come forth as with the disclosure project, the more we can know.

cheers

cheers

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 172
Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2006 - 06:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi again Newinitiation,

There are some translations from Ptaah & Billy about the little greys @ www.gaiaguys.net/CSETIneedstoknow.htm

And a striking and beautifully detailed self portrait can be found here: www.gaiaguys.net/Chilbolton01.htm

I think they are people from Beta Reticuli. www.gaiaguys.net/reticuli.htm is one of my many nascent projects. I only get these short 24 hr days here. ;-)

The Roswell ET victims were reportedly bio-organic androids, which I have some FIGU stuff on here: www.gaiaguys.net/Boylan.htm They brought us integrated circuits --> www ---> Age of Knowledge.

Incidentally, as I write, Michael Horn is debating on the same "expert" UFO panel with Boylan, the Meier wannabe! (Go Michael!)

And having been both official rep, and also a witness with the DP, I'd say that most of the stories are true. The USAF is ruthless. www.gaiaguys.net/radar.story.htm

Cheers!
Dyson

Scott

Post Number: 781
Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2006 - 10:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dyson,

Your killing me, I just got back from listening to Michael speak. Yes Mr. Boylan was there, but it wasn't much of a debate, but more like a long and boring monologue from Mr. Boylan. He went on to talk about the star seed children and how every one in five adults between the ages of 45-60 is a star seed child....I'm not sure what to think about it..., Michael was attempting to remain quiet and polite, but I could tell he wanted to scream, or at least make some constructive critical remarks, but time did not allow it. Michael did mention some of the latest Judas controversy, but most of the audience didn't know what to make of it. Shawn David Morton Howe kept insisting the Talmud of Jmmanuel scrolls were discovered in Kashmir, but Michael stated they were discovered on the outskirts of Jerusalem....

We did talk about the Winter’s discussions afterwards that have been going on....but I think that discussion would be better suited sitting around the table having coffee ………

Kind regards
Scott

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 173
Posted on Monday, May 01, 2006 - 08:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Scott!
"Hi Dyson, Your killing me ..."

Sorry to so dumb, but what do you mean by this expression? Is this good or bad? (I've been away, you see.)

Salome,
Dyson

Scott

Post Number: 782
Posted on Tuesday, May 02, 2006 - 01:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dyson,

It was kinda like, that's too much your mentioning this in your previous post, when I just walked in the door, more like astonishment!, it just seemed so highly coincidental, I didn't know anyone even knew about Michael speaking at this location....Yes, we have all been away at times..:-)

Cheers to you
SCott

Melli

Post Number: 85
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2006 - 05:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So who invented the name "Star Child"? and I wonder Why? I kind of feel that the name was purposely changed not to create a confusion/panic in the simple minds of people, and hence it has spawn a new topic to fill many books, and profits, etc. Star Seed certainly sounds more "hip' for today than saying ET spirit in humans, and as it is mentioned in earlier posts here there are 25 millions currently residing on this planet.
So I often wonder how would one realize that they are an ET spirit? intuition? meditation most definately?.

Edward

Post Number: 607
Posted on Monday, May 15, 2006 - 03:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Milli...

As far as I know: Brad Steiger was one of the first I could remember started
using the word "Star People". He did some books focusing this phenomenon,
from his own point of view. He himself, did research more than half of his
life, and come to conclusion...that HE may be a Star Person/Child himself.
Because of his own experiences with the Super Natural and the UFO phenomena
as a child...etc.

So, eventually, the word "Star Child" must have been derived from his
"Star People" title?

He had quite interesting things to say, but if it is based on True Reality:
One can only wonder.

And yes, it does seem to be a "Trend" to utilize the name. Just as it has in
the past...decades ago.

Edward.

Norm

Post Number: 836
Posted on Monday, May 15, 2006 - 07:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just started reading Steven Greer's new book Hidden Truth & man after his admitting the stuff he's claiming happened to him with Aliens. He should be able to support the Meier case now. His enemies will now have the fuel to slander him forever. I'm afraid he made a bad call in his confessional book.

Melli

Post Number: 87
Posted on Tuesday, May 16, 2006 - 04:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm,
Please do tell, what he is telling... you have wet my appetite, but how do we know it is the truth?

Norm

Post Number: 837
Posted on Tuesday, May 16, 2006 - 11:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Melli, Just that he's had on & off contacts with Ets since he was a boy.

Melli

Post Number: 89
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2006 - 06:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm,
In his book, does S. Greer speak of spiritual teachings and the meaning of life for all human beings in the universe? We are aware that he is well informed of Billy's teachings naturally, but WHY doesn't he want to unite with Billy? this could be a new beginning of "The new age of truth"?
Is it just called Power and Ego, or is there more to this man? Allow me to speculate and say that it could be that behind the facade are the freemasons pulling on the strings letting go just enough to stir the senses, but not brave enough to be honest? Certainly intriguing...

Norm

Post Number: 839
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2006 - 03:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Melli, The reason no one wants to associate with Billy's case is the fact that Korff's info was spread around so effectively by those scam UFO organizations that are filled with Intelligence Agents. Korff's first booklet on Meier was written when he was like 16 years old in 1980 & it was pushed as if it was UFO Gospel. Greer IMO was smart to stay away from it, his thinking must have been to recruit people in the UFO community who would otherwise not help him if he supported the Meier case. Which they never would support. Guys like Stanton Friedman who buy into Korffs book, hook line & sinker. Because he's to lazy to do his own research. I'm sure he hates Korffs book on Roswell which goes against Friedman's fav topic Roswell & MJ12.

And yes Greer goes into all the spiritual stuff like a New Ager.

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 214
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2006 - 07:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HIDDEN TRUTH (FIGU-related) and FORBIDDEN KNOWLEDGE

Dear friends,

Dr. Steven Greer, director of the Disclosure Project, and (public) Meier-avoider has just released his newest book, and I really do think that it is a MUST READ for any fellow-FIGU friends (and the rest of the world too!) who want to know more about the OTHER ETs who are evidently involving themselves with Earth in these parlous times in which we are living.

Be warned! I know that there is FAR more to all this than meets the eye, and the complexity of the wise/loving ET methodology extends beyond the limits of normal earth human comprehension.

This book opens a flood-gate and will demand a laborious analysis of how it dovetails and contrasts to the Plejaren Federation material and agenda. We received the book in the mail yesterday (praise the snailmail gods!) and I read it last night, and scanned and uploaded this morning. For the time being, please check out our “BREAKING NEWS” section near the top of our opening page @ www.gaiaguys.net and go and read Chapter 32 – BEHIND THE SCENES. (The book was supposed to come out in June.)

At long last the unbelievable and horrifying connections, of which we are personally aware, between the faked “ET” abductions and the (semi)secret occult child-sacrificers are coming to public light, and we urge you to inform yourselves.

It seems that Dr. Greer has done as much as he thinks he can to optimize the compromise between telling the whole truth and holding back that which is just TOO iconoclastic for the English-speaking world, and I DO think that he is actually a sort of ET contact, which is (figuratively) Earth-shaking in its ramification, with some of those less-advanced ET races who the Plejaren have told us are also clearly concerned with our welfare.

Food for thought: Greer avoids Meier and crop circles like Meier avoids crop circles and Greer. It is my very considered opinion that these three primary ET enlightenment initiatives are being held forcefully apart in an effort to produce a vacuum which WE simple Earthlings must fill.

So don’t just sit there. PLEASE DO IT!

Salome,
Dyson

P.S. Guess who Greer says runs the hoaxed abductions? (p.37) OPUS DEI!

P.P.S. The Freemasons are mostly ignorant dupes of the Zionists who have had their stings pulled very hard by the Bafath since pre-history.

Wall2wall

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2006 - 08:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I thought that Billy has stated (on numerous occaisions) that he was the ONLY contactee on earth, and that there are NO other humans having dialogue with extraterestrials. It makes me very skeptical of this person who apparently is putting out "Meier-ish" information, but hasn't outreached to FIGU.

Norm

Post Number: 842
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2006 - 11:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wall2wall, He's the only Plejaren contactee. Dan Fry was another Contactee but not a Plejaren contactee.
My Website

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 222
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2006 - 05:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear W2W,

You should be sceptical! We MUST ALL be sceptical!

THAT is the core message within the message!

Do NOT "believe", as we enter the Golden Age of Knowledge and leave the dark age of belief behind us.

Use logic (a word hardly used by Dr. Greer) and reason to find the truth yourself.

But please don't underestimate Billy, nor Greer. There is MUCH more to all this than meets the eye, and please don't throw the baby out with the bathwater, ignore the Disclosure Project witness testimony, and just believe that Billy is the only ET contact. He is not. He is described as the only formal contactee of the Plejaren Federation. Big difference.

And THEY say crop circles are made on home computers! And the Eiffel Tower is made on blueprints, too! Ha ha ha ha ha!

There are OTHER intervening ET's out there also, you know, according to the P's. Please see www.gaiaguys.net/Chilbolton01.htm

By the way, all over the world so far this season, all the schoolboy pranksters, rutting hedghogs, local whirlwinds, etc. etc. etc. have evidently decided not to make any crop circles at all! Go figure! The poor "croppies" are starting to panic!

Cheers!
Dyson

Wall2wall

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, May 22, 2006 - 01:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I try to be as skeptical as I can without it being detrimental to my open mindedness. I am also aware that Billy often "nudges" us by throwing out "off ramps" to allow for an out for those who might otherwise be overwhelmed by this case and it's message. I also know that he throws out information, seemingly out of far left field with unknown affects in mind (like his Gilgamesh discussions).

However, I must respect what i have come to know a true. I have been researching billy for 20 years (GEEZ! I never thought about how LONG it's been) and UFOs in general since i was old enough to read.
It never ceases to astonish me how WELL Billy's accounts of various mysterious aspects of our history, religion, and the unknown fits SO well into the gaps between the facts and speculations in my own research into those subjects.

Because of this track record, in my experience, on what I can quantify or prove, I tend to give Billy the benefit of the doubt on those few items for which I cannot prove or research myself.

it is my opinion that while Billy DOES sometimes put forth information and assertions that seem out of place, or without purpose. It has never led me to believe that Billy has anything in mind for the mission that would run contrary to helping us grow in knowledge and awareness at EVERY level.

As for the subject of other contactees. I have yet to come across ANY other claims that stand the evidential litmus test. Or the span of time that i feel is another hallmark of truth that is unique to Billy. So while I' not motivated by belief of faith in the individual, I (at THIS point in my research) am prepared to take Billy at his word on being the only contactee, until I find evidence to the contrary. So far, i haven't.

Rarena

Post Number: 24
Posted on Tuesday, May 30, 2006 - 09:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Jani,

Did not read your post until today, have been busy as of late.

This is regarding this post on May 10 2006 you wrote:

Greetings,

Rarena, you say: "Jani's head is probably very beautiful"; did you remember I said the reference to the head? I didn't however.

It is my understanding, that Billy, for example, has made a remark about people thinking with their "guts". This is what I remember from the overpopulation related articles, however.

To remark on this comment will refer to contact 18 from Semjese. Where she says to follow our spiritual (big picture)selves rather than our physical, material,intellectual,selves my comments were about using the higher faster energy or spirit and the body as a tool to reach this point. The heart being symbolic of love, truth, beauty rather than the head of material, intellectual and three dimensional (limited) logic. Content vs context.

From Semjese contact 18 May 15, 1975:

25 Immer wieder von heuem erzeugt der bewusstseinsmassig klar lebende Mensh in sich das starke Empfinden, dass das schopferish weit wirklicher ist als das Fuhlen seins Korpers.

25 Again and again the human living in clarity of consciousness would produce within, anew, the strong perception that the Creational is far more real than his body's own feelings.

This shows the creational or spiritual is more important than the body.

29 Der dem Geist lebende Mensch is sehr dynatnish in all Dingen...

29 The human living according to the spirit is very dynamic in all things...

Multitasking comes easier when using the "spritual-infinite-mind" rather than the "body-limited-mind".

32 Dieses Unterfangen wird er nie verlorengehen lassen.

32 One would never allow this undertaking to be lost.

Steadfast... Truth that does not change, there should be no opposite.

which is again reflected in paragraph 76

76 Der dem Geist lebende Mensch hingegen lasst selbst die kleinsten shopferischen Regungen niemals abklingen, sondern er effast sie und wietet sie ins Unendlich aus.

76 On who, on the contrary, is one living according to the characteristics of the laws of spirit, never allows even the smallest creational sentiments to fade away, ratherone, grasps them and expands them into infinity.

The spiritual part of us or the Spiritual-mind rather than the body-mind.

Anyway, we are probably in accordance... but clarification is necessary regarding this unlimited non linear concept.

Truth is Beauty and Beauty is Truth...

Truth and well being to all...

Randy ô¿ô

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 250
Posted on Monday, June 05, 2006 - 07:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Matthew_ajy_b,

This unsourced material that you've provided here does not dovetail with the material which is provided by the Plejaren Federation, nor does it sound (to me) like much more than more Decoy, Distract & Trash (www.gaiaguys.net/DP-DDT.htm) from the idiot, NAZI, racist cyberspooks.

Not only will the TRUTH set you free, it will EMPOWER you. Please try: www.gaiaguys.net/meierv6p261-262.htm - The Chronology of the Arrival of the Different Earth Peoples

Salome,
Dyson

Eric_drouin

Post Number: 129
Posted on Monday, June 05, 2006 - 08:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mathew (and all those that write non-sense -email every month or so here)

It looks that you took informations from contacts notes, cut all printout words in small pieces of paper, classify in three categories: subject, verb, and complement, and put them in 3 hats. Then you drew from each hat and write the word to create sentence. I tried also, with great results. Read this!!

"The amphibian genetic manipulations explain the origin of the Annuraki race, orbiting on the other side of the sun. The Hyberboreans copulated with white tall Grey aliens from Reticuli, with an agenda of believing that they are the creator of crop circles under the auspice of the MI6..."

Wow ! I am a talented writer!
And i bet if i ever publish this, the ufologist community will the first to "believe" me...

Salome

Hector

Post Number: 41
Posted on Tuesday, June 06, 2006 - 03:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matthew! Welcome to this forum..
That all was quite funny! There may be authentic fragments of truth,but hard to find them!

One of Billy`s and plejaren advices is to try to distinguish the truth from the crap.Most of all here have learned how to do that.

Of course there is only but only one truth.We have to judge many contactee testimonies everyday,and once you have analysed their style,contents,motivation,data given as "facts",their reccomendations/advices to you,the meaning of the whole message,to which audience theire talking to,if they are going to get benefit from that,how many "big" questions they try to answer,the variety of their material,..etc..

Dyson was right when he said that there is an army of disinformers out there,which for many reasons are enemies of the truth.

I tell you something:A half truth is always an enemy of the truth.In early stages of spiritual evolution,to mix lies with a little truth is quite dangerous,because you buy the "whole manipulation kit" in which the LIES ARE MUCH MORE APPEALING TO YOU,AND THE TRUTH QUITE BORING AND UNNECESSARY.To that point the DDT TEAM are getting a clear victory.(Right! you guessed it..that happened to the bible!)And the result of it,a countless army of zombies,humanoid-like androids,brainless human labor and nature`s mass murderers began to increase on Earth.

Fortunately,in this era of information that is supposed to come to an end.People are beginning to ask themselves why they behaved stupidly in the past.But be careful,be awake and dont be ready to dig all the information that is available to you,although it has a friendly appearance.

Poison can make you stronger.
Poison can kill you too.

Cheers....

Anday727

Post Number: 25
Posted on Tuesday, June 06, 2006 - 05:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dyson & Eric.
Good answers guys (*****).

Welcome on board Matthew. You are on right place. Don't believe! Think!

Salome,
Dejan

Norm

Post Number: 845
Posted on Tuesday, June 06, 2006 - 07:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have to defend Mathew. I have also noticed a disturbing trend on this forum that when a Newbie comes here & may not agree with everything or is just beginning, some are a little to quick to go after them. I think we need to lighten up a little. After all we don't want to scare everyone away. We are all trying to learn!
My Website

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 251
Posted on Tuesday, June 06, 2006 - 09:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Matthew_ajy_b,

Please just provide some sources for your material here, and we will be able to try to logically and independently corroborate or refute it. We generally take a very dim view of DOGMA.

Because of where this is, (FIGU) we are always understandably untrusting of people who come in with blanket statements of unsupported "fact" (ie: Sitchin is a Mossad agent).

Please tell us how much of Billy's work you've read, thanks.

Salome,
Dyson

Hector

Post Number: 43
Posted on Wednesday, June 07, 2006 - 03:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

First of all,i think you are a great addition to this forum.We may agree with you or not,but your opinions are interesting to us.

We advice you to EXPERIENCE,NOT ONLY READ.To read all available Et material out there is not only dangerous,it will confuse you for sure.Of course the plejaren are not the only ETs out there providing information.But this is sure:the majority of alleged contacts are just spitting crap out of their mouths.We don´t blame the Et´s.We blame the humans.Be due to recognition,money,self deception,paranoia,being bored,work for the secret service and whatever you want to imagine,the "average" contactee speaks 2% truth and 98% own cience fiction novel.We dont know if your sources are legitimate and based on real experiences.We have been most of all through the process of " filtering" contactees and their material.I tell you a clear example of a contactee you cannot rely on:Eric Julien.He predicted a giant tsunami on 25-6-2006 caused by an asteroid.This man also has been "contacted".Nothing occured.It can occur,but sure not when predicted.Billy says you cannot give exact prophetic dates,because the future always can be changed.And what is worse,you spread unjustified fear and chaos.

Second point refers to spirituality.Almost no contact imagines what is a consciousness comprehensive block.Almost none believes he is a spiritual creature.Almost all fear aliens.Almost none is prepared to receive telepathic information.Almost none knows the cientific data to understand any aspect of their behaviour/technology.(Oh these guys materialise and de-materialise,they do it for fun! <=be serious.)

The Et`s dont meet stupid people.Dont meet liars.Dont meet weak people.Dont meet non spiritual people.Dont meet people that came NOT to the truth by themselves.Dont meet future media stars.Dont meet agressive people.Dont meet people corrupted by religion-politics.Dont meet people that can steal their technology.What remains?
Selected,targeted people like this swiss farmer,whose spirit is advanced like no other.These ets know if somebody fits their requirements to be instructed.I would fail miserabily trying to spread vital information for humanity.I KNOW.

In the end,it is a matter of evolution/development.We as individuals or society are not mature enough.Admit it,we are the monkeys in the cage,and they are the biologists.

Pudd

Post Number: 37
Posted on Wednesday, June 07, 2006 - 08:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Matthew_ajy_b,,,just want to welcome you,as you have added some great messages.If you are truthful about your bloodlines,then of course one would have to assume that you would infact be privy to this information.

Dan Ackroyd(& David Sereda)have compiled some of the best evidence for even the most primitive human mind set.Shuttle launches co-incide with E.T. activities.

Do you have an opinion about Commander-X(cia)and his information?

I look forward to hearing much more from you.Again thank you for being here,and allowing members a chance to assess your messages in these figu threads.Salome Pudd

Pudd

Post Number: 38
Posted on Wednesday, June 07, 2006 - 09:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew one more thing.If you are of masonic bloodlines,a quick question,my research says ww3 has been going for quite sometime with many many agendas.Give us your thoughts on this matter.Salome Pudd,love is the key.We are oneness(fact).

Tjames

Post Number: 174
Posted on Wednesday, June 07, 2006 - 01:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome to the forum Matthew_ajy_b,

I try to stay open minded with everything that I hear, read or see, but I also owe it to myself, for evolutions sake to ask the tough questions which hold a healthy tint of skepticism. Logically, it is this necessary critical mind set that brought me to this forum. So I ask.... perhaps you could show us some of your sources please?

Tim
Salome gam nan been urrda gan njjber hasala hesporona!

Hector

Post Number: 44
Posted on Wednesday, June 07, 2006 - 09:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

About being rude or not,diplomacy is useless.Diplomacy is Kofi Annan and United Nations being ridiculed by the USA anytime they want to have fun.Diplomacy means too many soft words and shows and too little compromise. You have to speak honestly,directly,preferably rude about what you consider to be wrong.I hope everyone treats Matthew with respect,although me might be quite distant to the teachings of Mr Meier(concerning spirituality).

I discussed it recently:What is more important,disclosure or spirituality? Matthew supports disclosure and the celebration of a universal cosmic party,music by Jean Michel Jarre,with all those millions of different et`s out there,because that would solve all our terrestrial problems.

I support re-learning again what means true nature of man.That is not easy.To talk about aliens,cosmos and creation should be as natural al drinking water,with no skepticism,fear o criticism.i accept it but we are not prepared for that.Fire is a great thing but first you have to know how to handle it.

You have to concentrate on brainwashing people about religion,gods or 666.Next tell them overpopulation is terrible,as well as killing our environment.Make of human rights no utopia,but something real.Destroy the idea of 1st world and 3rd world.Create an efficient,fair world government.The list is very long.The Et`s won`t do this for us.

They have been and will keep helping us removing stupidities from our minds,but dont expect them to be wizard Merlin and their technology to be Scalibur.

Hector

Post Number: 45
Posted on Thursday, June 08, 2006 - 03:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matthew

Billy Meiers mission and purpose has never been directly to enlighten anybody about UFO`S and alien crap.That was just an additional but secondary task.All the evidences were collected to support,justify,prove the case as real.

But Billy Meier doesnt give a damn about aliens at least as portraited in the majority of Hollywood`s movies.There are only two types of ET`s:spiritual and non spiritual.Malevolent/benevolent? What a childish classification.A white shark is malevolent? But why? Because spielberg and movies like Jaws are immensely stupid.That classification should come from Alex Collier or Michael Salla,two guys striving for recognition,they want to be photographed as saviours of mankind when the invasion comes.What the f***ing invasion?

These Sirius A,what are they,nordics,reticulians,amphibian,chew-bacca type? What do we know about their civilization? Why havent we been colonized/exterminated yet?

The amphibians,where do they come from? Are they related to sirens? Are sirens black? To save their creations? You suppose blacks are going to be extermined ? All of them?

Do you think animal communities in nature behave in a barbaric way? Do you watch National Geographic? Why should spiritual, high evolved races behave barbarically? You conquer other worlds if you overpopulate.Aliens don´t.They know creation.They are allowed to invade/conquer us if their world/sun is dying out.But we have some friends called plejaren which re-allocate possible aliens searching for a new home.Matthew,at this point you are frightening me.Even more than those terrible alpha - draconis from who knows where.

Do you believe all that terror propaganda about subterranean bases under Area 51,that grey exchange treaty,their machinations,those incidents where cientists were killed in skirmishes? Then either you are stupid or it`s me.

Dan Akroyd,Phil Schneider,Dan Sereda,Alex Jones...what have these guys done for mankind ?(Yes,i say mankind,not ONLY UFO community)Will these smart guys work hard up to exhaustion 16 hours a day,like Billy,for 60 years to help mankind? Are they going to visit india,pakistan,iran,israel to understand religions? What effort have they done? Are they going to be crucified? NO,NO THEY ARE ORDINARY GUYS WITH A UFO INTEREST,FEEDING THEIR RECOGNITION BY THE PUBLIC.And they don`t speak to everyone, only to a "chosen" few,the UFO COMMUNITY,those who are ready to dig eagerly any information about our saviours,enemies from outer space or whatever.

THAT IS NOT SERIOUS.

Regards

Kiril

Post Number: 83
Posted on Thursday, June 08, 2006 - 05:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew_ajy_b:
I'm interested too as to the quality of evidence that brings about your stated opinions - that is to say, the chain of ideas that leads to your conclusions(to find if it is infect anchored in reality) - without bias towards the originator of those ideas or the subject matter at-hand. And that is also what I think gaiaguys are asking - no more no less. It is most sure that there are valid reasons for the withholding of reference to particular sources, but you present no such thing.

Let me illustrate just one point, you write :
"...as determined objectively, not through 'sources'..."
As if the contents of a book or video-tape could not be treated objectively - that is, the evaluation of certain ideas/claims/events as having consonants with reality(or the possibility thereof)? I ask you, what precludes them from being subject to reason?

It is plain to sight that this amounts to pure context dropping(or just lots of confusion), however, for now, I will refrain from making any conclusions as to your motives, on this base.
It is far from my aim in the writing of this post to force anything from you, and I will respectfully accept your decision not to share reference to your sources with me, however, DO NOT expect the acceptance, from any thinking man in this forum, of such ill-reason and rationalizations(reference made to the paragraph to which the above quote belongs).

Norm

Post Number: 855
Posted on Thursday, June 08, 2006 - 02:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew_ajy_b, I have to say I totally 100%disagree with you about the DP & Salla. Salla, defends a known faker Alex Collier.
My Website

Hector

Post Number: 47
Posted on Thursday, June 08, 2006 - 03:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I got a question for you Matthew

I support Dan Fry to be a real contactee.This man wrote "the white sands incident" which is very popular.He states he was instructed by ET who were descendants of the former inhabitants of Mu and Atlantis.

Any idea to which ET group these ET`s belonged? Are these those you categorize as Sirius A? Are they stationed in Ganimede? Maybe Beta Centauri?

If you read Fry`s book you notice that these civilization is not as evolved as the plejaren,but they give Daniel exquisite technical scientific information concerning gravity,time,matter,energy,dimensions...etc.

They consider us to be their younger brothers because they once were inhabitants of this planet too.Have you got any additional info about these ET`s?
Thanks for your answers guys,
Cheers.

Pudd

Post Number: 41
Posted on Thursday, June 08, 2006 - 03:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew_ajy_b,well it would appear that the emotions of some of my fellow member's is being stirred.This is good,and your input is indeed very interesting.Most here really support Greers DP,however questions have lingered for me which pushes me to have a closer look.

The plejaren are doing things that at times are confusing ex Asket,Nera photos,still not sure if there real or not.However the plej have reason's for decisions they make.

Now we can see you are unlike the average member here,and so I will take the opportunity to engage you with questions,so all can observe your answers.We have quite a range of logical/knowledgeable members.

Billy ,,from what I know will not be giving any more info on the Henoch.You say its not ww3 in the mid-east but a competition,are Syria/Iran next in your opinion.

Shnieder was told about rail cars being built,which could transport 15 million in these bases,again your thoughts.

What are your concerns for the immediate future?Where from your perspective are we heading?Is 9-11 infact Operation Northwoods.
Is Kissinger a mason,and is Gore really a 33 degree mason,and what about Clinton.
Yes lots of questions,looking very forward to your responses.Salome Pudd

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 258
Posted on Thursday, June 08, 2006 - 06:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Matthew_ajy_b,

I reiterate: please just provide some sources for your material here, and we will then be able to try to logically and independently corroborate or refute it. Without the details provided by the context to your little authoritarian one-liners I cannot do this, nor can anyone else unless they themselves re-invent the proverbial wheel and do all the diligent and time-consuming independent research that you have supposedly done to reach your dogmatic and rather idiosyncratic conclusions. Please just try to let us know how and why you came to these conclusions, which give the distinct impression that you have a thinly-veiled Zionist agenda, not to mention personal secret dialogs with Billy Meier who provides you with private information of which I am totally unaware.

The reason I ask you (again) for the sources of your unequivocal assertions is 1.) in order to STUDY them independently in adequate detail, NOT to judge everything based only on the sources themselves, and 2.) to determine if you HAVE any sources for study. In response to this polite and reasonable request, you write, “Attacking the messenger is never the way to reason to the truth.” Are you SERIOUSLY asking me to accept that me courteously asking you for access to more of your “information” constitutes an attack? This is slick sophistry and you write like just the well-trained and highly-skilled, phony-intellectual (phony semi-literate) professional spin-merchant who I’ve long been anticipating surfacing in our midst here on the FIGU discussion board to trash us Disclosure Project witnesses and all that is true. This is not an attack on you personally, “Matthew_ajy_b” (or whatever name you choose to conceal your true identity behind), it is a personal observation of mine based on many years of concentrated voluntary exposure to nameless cyberspooks whose foul saccharine-coated bulls—t becomes all to easy to recognize through its shrewd false arguments, oily avoidance of the simple questions put to them, and cunning convoluted psychological projection which derails the logical mind like a Zen koan.

And keeps us from our work.

Shall I just ring up the Israeli secret police and ask them if Zachariah Sitchin is one of their employees?

Perhaps I should drop a line to the leader of the Church of the Latter Day Saints in Salt Lake City and enquire whether he is also a member of the Order of the Eastern Templar Freemasons. Or I could maybe I should ask the OTO if he’s on their secret membership lists?

Regarding sources: a very great deal of the information I study these days is reportedly from people from other planets. I do not give a pinch of poop whether it’s from Enjana or Florena or Zafenatpaneach. Do I make myself clear? The data stand or fall solely and entirely on their logical consistency and whether they can be logically fitted into the correct context within previously established fact. Axiom.

How much (I repeat) of the FIGU material have you read? This is a simple question. I ask you because you are confidently instructing us (among MANY other things!) that, “The main mission of the Plejaren, especially in recent times, is to help Earth-humans remove their corrupt leadership …” when, after reading all of Billy’s published German language material, I have to disagree very strongly with you.

“Perhaps you should ask me some questions if you are interested in the details and/or evidence with regard to these subjects.” Funny. That’s what I thought I did.

“Perhaps we should discuss the logical consistency of various pieces of evidence with regard to what I say as well as what the Plejaren say.” How, exactly, when you manifestly do not KNOW what the Plejaren say, and are clearly unwilling or unable to reveal the "various pieces of evidence" with regard to what YOU say?

I very strongly disagree that anyone here should waste another moment of their time, “… discuss(ing) the logical consistency of various pieces of evidence with regard to what I say as well as what the Plejaren say. “

And please, “Matthew_ajy_b”, (or whoever you are) do not do a Dr. $alla on us and just disappear, squid-like, in another cloud of opaque ink.

Finally: “malevolence/benevolence is subjective”

Please explain this outragiously offensive assertion of yours.

Peace in wisdom, (war in IGNORANCE)
Dyson

Rarena

Post Number: 31
Posted on Friday, June 09, 2006 - 09:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew_ajy_b,

It is my understanding the Black race came from Sirius... Is that not true?

Tschüs... Love to all...

rarena ô¿ô

Saalome gam naan uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona.

Peace be on Earth, and among all beings.

PS> The American Indians used to say:

No tree, is so foolish as to fight among it's branches... and we are all branches on a tree called humanity...

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 262
Posted on Friday, June 09, 2006 - 08:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Randy,

According to the Plejaren, this is not true.

Please see www.gaiaguys.net/Aryans.htm

(The American Indians didn't practice sylviculture.)

Cheers!
Dyson

Hector

Post Number: 51
Posted on Saturday, June 10, 2006 - 06:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew thanks for your Fry,Hyperboreans,Mu& Atlantis info.It is in line with my research about the case.Dan Fry`s white sands incident is available for free at:

http://danielfry.com/index.php?id=1120

It is obvious to me that you have made a very honorable intensive/extensive research of almost all UFO material out there.So did i too.

I came to the conclusion that nothing came close to Billy`s work concerning accuracy.At the beginning i doubted everything Billy said but in the end when i confronted his statements to very hard judgments of mine,i was always defeated.

The word is solid rock consistency.Well Billys germanic origins explain partly that (lol).No other contactee shows authority in a positive sense like Billy.He considers himself the only plejaren contactee,and states German language is much better than creapy english.He sounds PRESUMPTUOUS AND LIKE A RASCAL.(What i thought about him at first)No one does this because it is not politically correct.But that style is necessary if we zombie earthlings try to wake up to our present nightmare.If almost all modern prophets,channelers and contactees recommend go forward,Billy advices to go backwards.And he calls you stupid if you follow false teachings.That is absolutely necessary but very hard to accept.

So you have arrived to a forum where we all consider Billy to be the one and only 100% true contactee.Other cases may offer a maximum of 30% truth,and that is not enough here.That is what we think,trough reason.And yes,since NON INTERFERENCE is a creational law,Billy does NOT speak about other ETs.Because it is NOT NECESSARY.I expect you don`t agree here.That is why you sometimes say the plejaren are not delivering all the info they should.I ASK YOU, WHY?

My answer:
1)We have to research on our own.
2)They consider us rightfully to be spiritless monkeys in our present stage of development.We may know much more than ordinary people about the truth,but even Billys present level of understanding is ridiculous compared to an IHWH.
3)You as individual have to understand that other ET sources will have their own method when they teach earthlings,although there exist ONE truth only.Fry is absolutely in line with Meier.
4)I consider the plejaren to be infinitely smarter and clever than me and you.If they do not explicitly advice to study UFOs and their origins,i won`t do it.
5)IF THE PLEJAREN CONSIDER WWW3 TO BE OUR BIGGEST & CLOSEST THREAT,I WONT WASTE MY TIME CONSIDERING STUPID ALPHA DRACONIS,GREY INVASION SCHIZOPHENIC CONSPIRACIES.In the case that hypothesis is real,that is an interstellar issue,not earth one.You as inhabitant of this planet would have nothing to say/do about that respect because your stage of evolution does not authorize you to take a decision.In this case there would be an aggresive dog(the ugly,malevolent reptilonians),a young 5 year old kid(earth inhabitants) and the protecting parents (plejaren/nordics).The kid has nothing to say about what decision to take with the dog.I don`t expect you to understand this.

What`s the use classifying ET types,when you dont even know what means universe,human being,creation,spirit.(I thought any building rises from firm ground and foundations).

Have a nice day folks
Saalome

Michael

Post Number: 497
Posted on Saturday, June 10, 2006 - 11:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew_ajy_b,

Let me briefly address your comments re Alex Collier. You say that you "don't know" whether he was a faker, etc. but you also state that "quite a lot of his information is true". I have trouble with this, as well as a bit of trouble with the information that you present as factual with no substantiation. Of course it's fine if it's your opinion but that isn't the way you present it.

It is problematic when you make a statement of support for Collier and his information, such as the following, which is what Salla directed me towards as his "proof" of Collier's authenticity:

In Alex Collier's own words:

I have information regarding mission children. If nothing else should make you angry, it should be that hundreds of thousands of children each year are vanishing from our planet.

The moon is an artificial satellite brought here from Ursa Minor. It's hollow and operational, and it can pull out of here any time. Human beings from Earth have been there for at least 45 years. It started with the Germans, but primarily it was the Americans and the Russians. The Germans moved on to Mars.

We are told that it is 4,200 miles in diameter. Morenae says that is an absolute lie, that it is 11,421 miles in diameter, and that our people know about this.

When the extraterrestrials get here, sometime next year (1997) or the year after, when they physically land and they start showing themselves,

This bridge is 21 miles long. You will see this same structure on Venus.

See these structures. Ladies and gentlemen, this is where the New World Order is on the moon. This complex has 35,000 human beings from Earth in it, right now. These are living compounds. The Andromedans are very clear about this, because they want you to wake up.

The monument, since the moon came from Ursa Minor, is Orion in origin. Now, our moon used to share an orbit with Phobos. Both of them are artificial satellites.

Between 1996 and the end of 1997, there is a very strong possibility that one third of Japan is going to sink below the ocean surface in a very violent earthquake.

Between June and October of 2003, there is a strong probability we will wake up one morning and the moon will no longer be in orbit.

During the next seven years, between 1996 and 2004, the major cities in the United States will be under quarantine because of the spread of tuberculosis. The average life expectancy of men in the inner cities will be 43 years of age, and for women 55. You are going to see the end of welfare, free medical and county services, because everybody will be bankrupt.

They said that somewhere around the beginning of December 2013, third density will implode. It will implode.

According to the Andromedans, our physicality is the sum total of 22 different races that have come down here, spend the "weekend", messed with us and then took off and went home.

Blue bloods: Their blood is copper-based. That's ET. OK?

As most of you know, the "AIDS" virus was created.

There is life as we speak on Uranus, right now. There's life. Plant life and animal life.

Apparently we all had copper-based blood systems at one time. All of our physiology was based on copper. We were all "blue-bloods". We were all royalty.

Even earth was moved from its orbit - twice. There is a possibility that they want to do it again. The "flood of Noah" was a result of the moving of earth from its original orbit. That is was caused it. We are talking about huge ships that can move planets. They have this technology.

This aggression occurred against those on your worlds that included not only you Terrans, but also those called Niburu.

Nibiru won, but only a short battle, before they and other outposts were forced to leave (the solar system) because of genetic damage. Your original races were green-skinned. This we know, because of large copper traces in your Terran 22 blood type (refers to the composite of human genetics which comprise genetic codes from 22 humanoid species).

Your system contained three suns at that time. Only two remain (one is on the opposite side of the visible sun, and rotates in such a way that it is hidden from view from the perspective of the Earth).

Your true (original) blood color was green, like your chlorophyll. Some, we have discovered, even had (blood of a) gold tint.

The genetic changes were the result of radiation damage. Your race (skin color) went from green, to red (Native Americans, Egyptians and Mayans), to yellow (Asians), to black (Afro-Americans and Africans), and then to white.

The red is the closest to the original form among you. Your physicality had a natural defense to positive and negative frequencies (due to the) copper mineral in your blood (resistance to electromagnetic variation). This lack (now) of copper in your blood has caused a partial loss of brain capacity and nervous system (capacity). Remember (that) your DNA contains cellular memory. It is possible to unlock this memory with (the) use of minerals such as copper. Your blood systems (are) adapted (now) to iron, because of copper depletion due to (ambient) radiation. We will share more, but we must return now.

Some of the missing children on this planet have not only been taken by the Greys, by Orion, but also by the Pleaidians. Now, apparently in the systems in Aldebaran, there are human Terran colonies. The Pleaidians have taken human children from here.

What's happening is that third density is beginning to implode because as the frequency of third density matter starts to rise, those that choose to evolve will pass out of here.

There are other races, the Pleaidians for example, that in 982 years will start to show genetic breakdown, because of so much interbreeding.

Whatever we do here on third density moving into fifth density, we will literally changes all the dimensions above us in a domino effect all the way up,

The name "Gabriel" was the name of another fleet of craft, and so on.

They will start with a magnetic pole shift, which could happen anytime between now and the year 2001.

they have told all of the negative extraterrestrials in and on our planet, and the moon, to be out of here no later than August 12, 2003. I have also been told that there is a very high probability that we could wake up some morning in that area of time and our moon will not be there.

That is because the moon is the first stage of defense, and that they will literally hit it with a tractor beam and pull it out of orbit if they are going to do battle.

I am told that most of the dinosaurs were brought here, and to Mars, where they came first. Our current human form was crafted on Mars, where the primate and human genes were combined, and then brought to earth to work as slaves in the mines.

They enjoy human flesh, and human children best, for two reasons. The first is that children don't have the accumulation of pollutants in their bodies that adults do, and when children are put into a state of fear, their energy and field and andrenylin just explodes. The reptilians get a "rush" from this stuff.

And folks, there are bases on the moon that have been built by the United States, Russia and the British, using British money. I suggest you keep an eye on Prince Charles.

Q: I am wondering if you could elaborate on the Draconians and Hale-Bopp a little bit.

A: What I have shared is really all I know. I just know that life is going to be very different here. The media says it is a 'comet'. It's not a comet. I can tell you that it has split into two pieces, and both pieces are rotating around a common axis as its moving. I have heard, but not confirmed, that an astronomer has seen a large craft that is now flying alongside Hale-Bopp, that is larger than the earth. So, if it doesn't change course, its going to be great. All the denial will be gone.

Q: Where is the second sun?

A: It is behind the sun that we see. It is smaller than the sun we see and lies behind it. If you are standing on Mars, you see it, ok? Now, the reason our planet was moved is because the planet could not handle the radiation from two suns after the last war. So, they moved it. When I asked Morenae who moved the earth, his response was that it was something the Pleaidians had to answer.

Val: I thought the basic concept was that we didn't need to be "saved" from anything - that how everything turns out, from the Andromedan perspective, is already a "done deal". We eventually "pass the test" and after 2003 everything is fine and the regressive tyranny is stamped out. I presume that is what is being inferred is that it is already a "done deal."? I mean,that's what is being inferred, isn't it?

AC: Yes.

AC: I wrestle with that one myself. I honestly don't know. Apparently, certain things are predetermined but other things are not, and their might be a time where they need to come in and help us.

Val: That time would presumably be before or after August 12, 2003?

AC: Or, around August 12, 2003. Many of these groups here are the ones who will be involved. The Tau Ceti group has wanted to invade this planet already and go after not only some of the regressives, but more importantly factions of the United States government.

AC: Well, there's more. They also found more than 1,000 human children that had been placed in cryogenic stasis, and over 1,000,000 of these little boxes that contained the life forces of souls from Earth.

Val: Captured human souls.

AC: Souls.

Val: And what do they do with these souls?

AC: They feed off the energy radiated by the souls. What they are doing, Val, is that they are taking the life force and they are somehow siphoning it off a little at a time and feeding it to the hybrids in order to keep them alive, trying to keep them alive and create a soul in them.

Val: Meanwhile, what happens to the soul in the box?

Val: What about us? We pass the test and those who do not go to fifth density create another 3rd density holographic reality to continue to play the game until they mature beyond that. In that light, what does happen to all of us?

AC: My understanding is that all of us become teachers.

Val: All of us?

AC: Yes. We all go to different parts of physicality in fifth density.

Val: And become teachers. Because of this experience we have had on Earth?

AC: Yes it would. The bottom line is that you won't know who you are or where you're going until you get there, and we're all going to be in that boat together.

Val: How soon will that be?

AC: It could be as early as April of 1997. It's probably going to be sooner, but April of 1997 I was told would be the highest probability.

Val: That's about the time Hale-Bopp arrives.

AC: Yes. Hale-Bopp will be here in February-March 1997.

Val: So, a lot of other things will happen around the same time.

AC: Yes it would. The bottom line is that you won't know who you are or where you're going until you get there, and we're all going to be in that boat together.

Val: How soon will that be?

AC: It could be as early as April of 1997. It's probably going to be sooner, but April of 1997 I was told would be the highest probability.

Val: That's about the time Hale-Bopp arrives.

AC: Yes. Hale-Bopp will be here in February-March 1997.

Val: So, a lot of other things will happen around the same time.

AC: But, there's a much higher agenda here. It obviously involves us as souls, but it also has to do with something that is very strategic about this solar system. I will tell you why so many people are interested in this solar system. We have some

strange planets here. Not only is Earth unique because of all the life forms here, but according to Morenae, when we as Paa Tal came down from a higher density to inhabit these bodies in third density, we used a type of vehicle to travel from where we were to where we are now. A type of vehicle. They say that the planet Jupiter was the vehicle we used.

Val: Which is also now a sun on fifth density.

Val: So, what happens next? Everything must turn out fine after 2003, because they're looking at from a position in time.

AC: Yes. We're going to go through some stuff, and I don't know how its exactly going to play out, but they have said on more than one occasion that they are very proud of us in the end, as a race.

Now, I think that anyone would see a bit of a problem with Collier's credibility...and that of anyone who endorsed him. Salla has repeatedly refused to address these statements of Collier's, or offer anything in the way of credible ones from him. Since you too have effectively endorsed the truthfulness of his statements, would you like to have a go at it (the above)?
Michael Horn

Rarena

Post Number: 32
Posted on Saturday, June 10, 2006 - 11:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dyson,

Am not the only one interested in this:
From Nobody 2001…
Hello,
I have been looking for an explanation to the origins of the black race. the only thing I have found is an obscure explination that they came from the sirius region 30,000 years ago. It was documented the white and yellows races past but thats all I can find on the black race. If anyone has any detailed information would be most appreciative.

End of Nobody's message.....

Read this somewhere, where do the black race come from? Are they indigenous to Earth?

Christian Frehner
Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)
Posted on Monday, October 01, 2001 - 12:29 pm:

To Chris Frank:
Just a short explanation regarding the word "race": It's a neutral word and has nothing in common with some contest. It is only a classification of human beings in regard to their appearance and shape (material bodies). It hasn't anything to do with spiritual matters or with character, responsibility, love, wisdom, and so forth.
end of Herr Frehner's message

Read your reference Dyson, Thanks,

I see the discrepancy, dark race… Europid… and black race… Negroid … as derived from the following reference (By Wendell Stevens) which you thoughtfully provided:

Semjase speaking to Billy… about a third of the way down the page:

As to the origin of the black race from your reference:www.gaiaguys.net/Aryans.htm : Message From The Pleiades: The contact notes of Eduard Albert Meier; Book 3. Edited by Wendelle Stevens
CONTACT #70, Thursday January 6, 1977; 00:01h

"far to the south, a nation of dark colored skin, but by your terms, not Negroid, but Europid and of tall growth, risen from a race of Sirians, who had settled on the Earth some 33,000 years ago" end of reference...

Europid race being of Sirius: the star race extraction or rather the same race?

As to the American Indians taking care of the land or sylviculture they did: Indian corn, maize, acorns, nuts and berries, used roots for their arrow strings for hunting, yes primarily hunter gatherer but some in the south and in the west were more settled and stayed in one area longer. To them the acorn trees were their source of food and they planted them… They had interesting cultural habits in congruence with nature rather than destruction of nature. For example, they would not burn a tree until it had first died and made itself “ready” for their fire. Anyone who has burned green wood knows how toxic it's fumes are. There are many medicinal references from the Indian Tribes, Indian Herbology of North America.

The American Indians were the Atlantean descendants, the red man. They formed the Amazon basin, which many think is not a "natural" basin, but due to years of farming and using the land by American Indians their actions formed a basin, an ecosystem, living WITH nature rather than against it. They lived off the land, respected it and knew of a great spirit of their ancestors.

Also, an interesting fact but not well known or understood, many were killed unintentionally due to smallpox and other diseases brought by the European explorers which spreading out from the contact point of Plymouth Rock wiped out an estimated hundreds of thousands and possibly more of these people at the time populating the entire continent from Canada and Alaska, to Argentina. Athebaskin, Tlinket, Hopi, Cherokee, Hivaro, Amazonian, Cherokee, Cheyenne, Chicasaw, Chippewa, cree, Choctaw, Comanche Salish, Kootenai, Coeur D‘Alene, Apache, Arapaho, Arrostook, Assiniboine, Sioux, Blackfoot, Paiute,Pimo, Miwok, Catawba, Cayuga, Cher-Ae just a few name after only the first three letters of the alphebet, there are many many more.

The relative success of North American Buffalo population was probably not a completely “natural” event either, the Indians culled the weak and not strong ,sort of an Indian "natural selection” creating a strong genetic base by doing so. Not many Buffalo today because we don't culture stock the same way. In fact most places where man lives for any period of time seem to turn into desert. The American Indians, teach by example. They called the explorers “dead eyes” because they had no passion in what they did. Drudgery, repetition, slavery to the crown etc. Who were really the savages?

So, the possible decendents of the ancient Atlanteans may have had something to teach us and should not be discounted. The only really “physical” evidence we have of them, is their rock work, hieroglyphics they left behind, stories which our mutual friend Joseph Campbell gleaned much of his information.

Tschüs...

rarena ô¿ô

Sonik_01

Post Number: 48
Posted on Saturday, June 10, 2006 - 12:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Matthew_ajy_b,

I have been reading some of the stuff you put up, and you keep skirting the issue of your sources. You just keep adding and adding and adding stuff and you make absolutely no reference for your sources, like you want to overload us and you keep ripping on Dyson. We are only human beings and can only process information at a certain speed. What do you want to have us do? Believe you? Sorry but I won't unless you provide us with sources....

Are you ex-military?
Are you a contactee??
Have you read a book we haven't seen?
Have you attended a talk we haven't heard of?
Have any others attended this talk?
Do you have a personal experience to share with us?
WHAT?
I'm sorry but we can't believe on account of "just because".....

Sorry Dude....

My consciousness and reasoning has been taken for a ride too many times before....

Michael

Post Number: 498
Posted on Saturday, June 10, 2006 - 02:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matthew,

I noticed a number of things in your various posts, under different topics, that I wish to respond to and will consolidate my responses, arbitrarily, for posting here.

You mention quite a bit of information, some of which is identical to, seemingly derived from, and/or differing (in varying degrees) to the Meier material. It would be more than helpful, actually absolutely necessary in my opinion, if you would respond to the frequent requests to present your sources.

While we freely refer to the Meier material here, I still consider much of it speculative, i.e. as yet unproven, and, therefore, not factual. There is sufficient factually proven Meier/Plejaren information that I do refer to as prophetically accurate, as it was published, in copyrighted books and/or unalterable documents, before the specifically foretold events occurred. So, while Meier has certainly established his, and his source's credibility, this should certainly not become an "it's true because Billy said so" environment but a place where certain things can be presented as factual, or speculative (opinions) based on certain information and thinking, logic, etc.

Now you mention Jmmanuel's "royal bloodline" as if that is some sort of established fact. As far as I know, this idea comes from the "Holy Blood, Holy Grail" books/school of thought, which, if I recall correctly, presupposes that Jmmanuel married Mary Magdalene.

It does just so happen that when I was speaking with Billy, a few weeks ago, I (again) asked him about this belief regarding their marriage and assumed bloodline. His answer was unequivocal, no, Jmmanuel NEVER married Mary Magdalene, he married an Indian woman, they had five children and there was NO resulting "royal bloodline".

Perhaps you'd like to give your contradictory source(s) for this belief.

As for your statements, "Jmmanuel's mission (to bring the Three Peoples under Federation-type cultural influence) failed miserably..." and, "The teachings of Jmmanuel are now rather outdated in many respects, as they were directed at a primitive population living during the Age of Pisces", I also have to take exception to your understanding, and to your glib promotion of this...disinformation. Jmmanuel's mission, basically, was to ONCE AGAIN bring to humanity the SAME ETERNAL teachings of Creation and the human spirit that the prophets before him did, as would be the case for the ones who would come after him. There is NOTHING OUTDATED about these core teachings, which were/are accompanied with elements that pertain to the situations, circumstances and understanding of the people living in the times in which they are presented.

And in the TJ, Jmmanuel also speaks about not only about the metallic and/or singing lights but also of prophetic events during these times, including hints at the technologies of his future, our present time.

As far as all of the interesting information about races, conspiracies, discoveries, etc., it is all too easy to become absorbed in these potentially diversionary areas. But the essence of this case IS the SPIRITUAL information, as embodied in the TJ, as well as other writings. And it is the TJ that will be made accessible to all in English, very soon, and which is the sword of truth that will begin to cut through the centuries of lies and distortions about Jmmanuel, his mission, the true teachings, Judas' role, etc.

So I once again call on you to "come clean" with the sources you are referring to and your purpose in posting this kind of disinformation regarding Jmmanuel, his teachings, his actual marriage/descendants, etc. This really shouldn't be so hard to do. Referring back to what I said earlier, this doesn't mean that if Billy didn't say it, it isn't true. It simply means that all of us are here for a purpose and we have our understandings based on the information we've had access to...and our thinking through/about it.

Now, what are your sources and what's your...purpose?

P.S. Please also respond to my earlier post regarding Alex Collier and his information, which you, like Salla, have (so far) endorsed without substantiation.
Michael Horn

Scott

Post Number: 801
Posted on Saturday, June 10, 2006 - 06:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Matthew,

You stated "He has been heavily programmed, implanted, and prepared for his mission. This is all in the Contact Notes."...referring to Billy.

That's interesting that Billy has been implanted. He may have had his evolution advanced with the help of Sfath, but implanted?? with what?...Programmed, that would imply he has no real true freedom of thought and action, yet is it not he who is now teaching the Plejarens, don't you think he would be wise to this considering his advanced evolution which is some respects dwarfs the Plejarens by many billions of years......and this is all in the contact notes???...perhaps you just enjoy rattling everyone's cage here, but there have been numerous people who have come to this forum waving their flags, but in a relatively short period of time they either run out of things to say, because they really don't possess any original thought of their own, or they change and consider that they may not be the brightest star in the night sky...it's up to you..

Regards
Scott

Jo_jo

Post Number: 117
Posted on Saturday, June 10, 2006 - 07:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's pile on time for Matthew. Why bother? Why waste the time and effort writing long-winded posts contesting his info? It's so obviously bogus it doesn't need refuting. Ignore him and he'll eventually go away. For a moderated forum, I'm surprised such info even gets posted. Shame, shame to the moderators. You are failing in your duties.

Hi Jo_Jo,

How would you "Moderate" Jo_Jo?

99% of the posts that pass through this forum are read or scanned over by myself. This takes quite a bit of time each day, and it is something I do not get paid for or compensated in any way. I have found that people that come in to this forum will eventually seek their own level...whether that means fading away into oblivion or finding some shred of wisdom or truth that refreshes them in some unknown way, which in the long term starts the process of spiritual unfoldment which we are all destined for.....remember we are our brothers keeper and I don't mean that in a convoluted religious sense, but in the real sense that we are all connected and effect each other in ways we do not understand....granted we may have paper tigers within our presence, but their failure to rise above their own egos will surly do them in, wouldn't you say so?

Scott-Moderator

Tam2105

Post Number: 20
Posted on Saturday, June 10, 2006 - 10:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello All,

I think it's important to contest Matthew's info and claims he presents as facts. Because now, with the heat on, it's his choice to come clean as Michael Horn asked him to do or to arrogantly forge ahead with his nonsensical babble ignoring all reasonable requests from several forum members who have done and are doing their homework. Well, Matthew?

Hector

Post Number: 52
Posted on Sunday, June 11, 2006 - 06:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well Matthew has very little understanding of Billys work when in his response to me he says the following:

1) Jmannuel and the Tj have no relevance today.Thats an incredible arrogant presumption.

2) Billys spirit incarnated Jmmanuel too.This is 100% false.

3)"Billy has been heavily programmed, implanted, and prepared for his mission".There is absolute no evidence that Billy as contactee has been treated like a android by the plejaren.It was his own decision to continue the mission or not.He does not know that Jmannuel was trained for 40 days, he fulfilled his mission,and after being crucified he decided to give up.Billy has not given up.

He has not understood much of the spiritual teachings and he has just concentrated on "facts".That is exactly what is leading him astray.

Michael

Post Number: 499
Posted on Sunday, June 11, 2006 - 10:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew,

I'm not satisfied with your responses to me. Why is Collier's infrmation now "interesting" as opposed to a lot of it being "true", as you previously stated as fact and not opinion? Where do you get the added information that he was "Possibly involved in a compromise/scandal"? The information regarding Collier having been an IRS agent came from me, in an article in UFO magazine, several years ago. I mentioned nothing about such a scandal. What is your source for that information?

Regarding human blood being formerly copper based, while I'm not a scientist, I am unaware of this claim having validity. The information at this link also contradicts it:

http://www.daviddarling.info/encyclopedia/B/blood.html

From where did you get your information on copper-based human blood?

Also, I noticed that you didn't respond to the information about Jmmanuel's descendants that you yourself raised and put into this discussion as factual, as opposed to your own opinion. Please address that.

Regarding Jmmanuel's "oudated information", I think (my opinion) that you also confuse "information" with what I would call the "essential teachings", which are profoundly and entirely two different things. Do you mean to say that the teachings of Creation and its laws, and of the human spirit are outdated and in need of revision?

Again and again, you are stating things as fact that you neither provide reference to, nor do you take responsibility for being incorrect when appropriately challenged. Let's just say, for example, that there is sufficient credibility for the information in the Meier case, based on the decades of prophetically accurate scientific and world event related information, which anyone can prove for themselves by doing the necessary research. That would mean that, while we still don't assume everything to be true because it's attributed to Billy and/or the alleged Plejaren, we are dealing with the, demonstrably, most comprehensive and accurate source of accurate information, on a huge variety of topics, in evidence in our world.

Therefore, and since this source has done everything possible to make this information available to the people of this world, and lack of access to it isn't because of some esoteric, secretive, "mystery school" mentality, and because Meier has also opened this material despite 21 attempts on his life, and has further openly invited the very intelligence agencies that have had him under surveillance for over 30 years to "come knock on the door and ask your questions" - is it really asking too much for you to get off of your cloak and dagger, "take my word for it" high horse and tell us who/what sources you refer to when you lay out so many very disputable "facts"? Might I point out how unpleasantly arrogant it is to continue in this manner?

So far, you are contributing to the impression that, while you may be loaded with "information", you're lacking in understanding about the "teachings" and, contrary to what I sense your actual purpose is here, being rather disrespectful of your fellow participants on this forum by avoiding the legitimate requests for source verification.
Michael Horn

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 108
Posted on Sunday, June 11, 2006 - 11:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello,
just me opinion on the matter at hand...

i quote mathew ajy b.,
"I think it is important to contest all claims with reason, period. Use your mind, and notice the patterns."

well, like all humans i have been using my mind and have noticed the patterns.
it seems to me that in my opinion, you are not an agent of any sort. those people usally have some somewhat logical game plan from the get go.
a purpose, like make micheal horn look like a hypocrite or something with a potential negative effect on billy's mission.
because i too am a curious person, i too would find things like conspiracies and the like.

but using common sense can help pull out all the weeds and leave what ever pretty flowers to bloom.
i think the only pretty flower in your garden, is your spirit. the rest is weeds. take care of yourself and you might end up with an apple some day?

that was'nt meant as an insult by the way.

also, i see a lot of resemblence in you to myself...
so it may be easier for me to see something about you than other figu members.
i am under the suspiscion that most of the figu members that have replied to your posts may have some suspicsion that you have some goverment ties and are working an agenda.
i dont think you are smart enough.
time after time i read about people hassling michael horn and dyson etc.
and you would think that a person, like an inteligent government official or army captain would understand, if it doesnt work the first 99 times, why have hope for number 100?

in other words i dont think you are a government agent or anything like that, possibly you are being manipulated in some manner?
in anycase two things i can clearly see is that you seem to take figu information that you propably read over once or twice and figured "hey, i know what there is to know".
meanwhile you regurgitate it back on the figu members and basically try to "school" them in their own classroom.
then when they want references to the sources of your info, you try to tighten/strengthen your stand by using information in their replies to corroborate your own "discoveries".
if you were an agent, i would say you're a clear example and proof of a desperate group trying to cling to last hopes of control and power.
sorry i can't see you being a concious agent for cia or some other power tripping group.
you seem to me like a hopefull dreamer with a fair bit of insecurities and emotional difficulties.
what's more is you dont show any courtesy like the courtesy shown to you.
perhaps you are lonely and act on an impulse, perhaps you dont know how to make friends, which would explain your personality and the way you reply to people.

honestly i have nothing against you, but as a bit of advice, or maybe an eye opener... when i read your first post, i immeddietly got the impression of an insecure university student trying to "display his high intelect".

remember man, the website says figu, and the only prophet here is meier. added to that, you should get off the high horse.
there's only room for one michael horn, so why the 2nd hand lessons, professor?
and correct me if im wrong, but dont you have to be an expert in a perticular field to be able to logically teach somebody anything about it?

and i quote "If we wish to have a harmonious existence, we must found it on truth and logic."

so lets be LOGICAL and have you matthew, present your TRUE/genuine sources for your stated "opinions".

thanks.

Michael

Post Number: 500
Posted on Sunday, June 11, 2006 - 12:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why, if the TJ is so outdated, is it the priority for English language publication, which has involved a translation correction and editing process that has gone on for a very considerable length of time?

And, regarding your assertion that Meier and the Plejaren must say certain thngs to "protect themselves", just what are you referring to, protection from whom?

Since Meier has already been the target not only of debunkers byt numerous assassins, as well as attempts throught the Swiss legal system to silence him, and since nothing has kept him from fulfillng his task, and since the Plejaren are well out of range of U.S. (or any other terrestrial) interference...just what the heck are you talking about and, again, WHAT ARE YOUR SOURCES FOR THIS DISINFORMATION?
Michael Horn

Rarena

Post Number: 33
Posted on Sunday, June 11, 2006 - 12:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew_ajy_b,

It is my duty to stick up for Dyson, Michael and Scott. Probably Tam too, but have not read any of this person's posts...These admirable fellows, who probably know more than many of us put together. So far as it is my observation... they are intent on giving out the information without embellishment or ego.

The truth, without opposite.

The immense effort that Billy Meier and FIGU, the Swiss site: Christian Frehner and Guido Moosbrugger, the core group, German Site, TheyFly.com.,GaiaGuys.net and this excellent forum, and Norms' site too... are very easy to learn from. Way to go and thank you.

These guys are dedicated to the truth and use the scientific method to come about it.

We have a lot to learn from them...

Thanks again guys... It is a pleasure to learn from you...

From the gaiaguys' and gals The below is gaiaguys' preliminary amateur Translation/transliteration of verses 1 - 95 on pages 308 - 312 of Volume 1 of the Plejadisch-plejarische Kontakberichte, Gespräche, Block 1

27. Ein Prophet vermag niemals ein leichtes, unbeschwerliches und weiches Leben zu führen.

27. A prophet is never able to lead an easy, unburdened and soft life.

28. Wenn daher Lebensformen als angebliche Wahrheitsbringer resp. als Propheten in Erscheinung treten und deren Leben nicht in härtesten Bahnen verlaufen ist, dann können sie niemals Wahrheitsbringer und Propheten sein.

28. If, therefore, life forms go into action as alleged truth-bringers, respectively as prophets, and their lives do not run in (the) hardest courses, then they can never be truth-bringers and prophets.

29. Diese vermögen dann auch nur unlogische und falsche (Wahrheiten) zu verkünden, durch welche die Lebensformen in Versklavung aller Art verfallen und von unwirklichen Dingen abhängig werden.

29. These are then also only able to announce illogical and false "truths" by which the life forms fall into all kinds of enslavement and become dependent on unreal things.

30. Wahrliche Wahrheitsbringer und Propheten aber bringen Worte und Wahrheiten der Freiheit und des Wissens, der Liebe und der Weisheit in absoluter Logik.

30. However, the true truth-bringer and prophet brings words and truths of freedom and knowledge, love and wisdom in absolute logic.

31. Falsche Wahrheitsbringer und falsche Propheten usw. bringen nur Irrlehren in Unlogik, die laufend der fortschreitenden Zeit und Entwicklung gemäss neu geformt und revidiert werden müssen, während wahrliche Wahrheitsbringer und Prppheten nur die Lehre der Wahrheit bringen, die von ewiger Beständigkeit ist und niemals abgeändert werden kann.

31. False truth-bringers and false prophets, etc., bring only false teachings in illogic, which must continually be newly formed and revised constantly in accordance with the progressive time and measure of development, while true truth-bringers and prophets bring only the teachings of the truth, which is eternally constant and can never be amended.

32. Die ewige Wahrheit bleibt immer die ewige Wahrheit, auch wenn sie sprachentwicklungsbedingt immer wieder mit neuen Worten und Begriffen gebracht werden muss.

32. The eternal truth remains always the eternal truth, also, if stipulated by language development, it must be brought always again with new words and terms.

To read more: http://www.gaiaguys.net/fermi.htm

Tschüs...

rarena ô¿ô

Peace be on Earth, and among all beings

>The truth will set you free. All others... pay at the door.

Der_beobachter

Post Number: 53
Posted on Sunday, June 11, 2006 - 02:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew_ajy_b

I introduce to you...

Mr. Michael Horn.

Listen to him Matthew_ajy_b and pay attention to Michael´s wonderful posting here above.

Very beautiful and wise words from Michael Horn!

Clap clap clap clap clap..Michael Horn!!!

Clap clap clap clap clap...Michael Horn!!!
Der Beobachter Edelweiß

"Learning without thinking is vain. Thinking without learning is dangerous..."

Sonik_01

Post Number: 49
Posted on Sunday, June 11, 2006 - 02:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ha!

You're a funny dude, Matthew..

Q&A:

So you're not ex-military, But you ARE a contactee??? I see...

: Are you a contactee??
Not of the type that Billy Meier and a handful of others are.

: Have you attended a talk we haven't heard of?
This is kind of a vague question.

My question is pretty clear and specific. If you're so smart why can't you understand it?

Do you have a personal experience to share with us?
: Not for the time being given your mental attitude and other reasons.

This is obviously a cheap dig, and you obviously don't understand what the word "attitude" means. Despite the difficulties I've faced, my attitude is pretty good and progressive, thank you very much. Get a dictionary, and use it before you preach to me about "attitude"! Since you just admitted so yourself, you ARE a contactee. Which alien species did you come into contact with? Did they have any messages for us earthlings? Exactly what type of contactee are you, if you are supposedly different from Billy Meier and others? Do you have a website of your own where you outline your personal experiences? Why would you target this forum as your audience if you wanted to spread the "truth"? Do you do that on your spare time and target specific forums? Isn't that a little time consuming, or do you have all the time in the world?

And thank you for the advice but if there is anything I've learned from "being taken for a ride", is to not take advice from crackpots.

Sound logical and easy enough for you to understand?

I think it's a shame that you've done your homework on us FIGU members for the lowly purpose of using our faults against us. You are a coward for doing so. Your cheap shots and your inability to reveal your sources and supposed "experiences" scream out "Fraud", and "Coward". It seems you did your homework, but you studied the wrong subject. Learn some spiritual wisdom first before coming down on others for whom you have absolutely no respect.

Anyways, Whatever....

Saalome

Hector

Post Number: 53
Posted on Sunday, June 11, 2006 - 02:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Matthew,

When I wrote that you didnt understand Billys spiritual teachings that was my very personal opinion.I never tried to upset you.Excuse me.

But there is one thing that i dont understand about you;if you master plejaren material,(90% truth) and you master the other 10% truth from who knows where,channeled information for sure,
then you are much wiser than many here including me.

What`s the use for you to enter this forum,when ýou state that we dont have full access to the truth,and we cannot add anything new to your database,that you already know?

You have answers to any of our questions,ANY,so then what do you expect from us? You know almost all of us are inferior to you concerning facts,spiritual teachings,whatever.

Do you want to "ENLIGHTEN" us? COMPLETE our knowledge?

Why don`t you ever talk about your secret sources (channeling,kabbalah,reason,research,secret service documents...?)

Is that not a masochist behaviour? We are not going to accept any statement if it is not accompanied by its respective source.That`s the way we work here.

I admire your perseverance and your disposition to debate everything in a peaceful,correct manner,but we are getting a little tired,as Dyson said,because it seems lately this forum has changed into a kind of fight:Matthew_ajy_b Vs FIGU`s Team.

It is not in the regulations of the FIGU team to impose anything to anybody.

But we don`t want neither anyone imposing us the "real truth".And since you dont reveal your sources,you are imposing us the truth.

For me,plain reason is not enough.Plain reason for me is Albert Einsteins quote "God does not play dice" <== he was inmensely,stupidly wrong here,and many scientist applauded him,when finally quantum mechanics crushed his theory.

So it`s up to you that we all get tired of you in a short period of time or not.

Saalome

Thanks for your contribution anyway,it is welcomed.

Jo_jo

Post Number: 119
Posted on Sunday, June 11, 2006 - 03:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

We are all probably guilty of unintentionally posting untruths. No one has all the answers. We are all learning. However, when someone consistently and steadfastly posts untruths in the face of numerous people pointing it out to him, and he fails to restrain or self-censor, it's time to shut him down. You would do so in the case of insulting or hateful posts. To permit the repetitious posting of untruths seems a lack of good judgment. Are there not standards that all posts must adhere to? Isn't truthfulness, or at least the striving towards it, one of them?

Since you asked, I would limit posts to 250 words max and limit the number of posts in a day to 3. This would prevent people from appropriating the forum as their own pulpit. And to prevent the delusional-newbie-out-of-control-syndrome that often manifests on this forum, I would limit newbies to one post per day.

Hi Jo_Jo,

Thank you for you comments. It would take an inordinate amount of time to count how many words per post, and then to check how many posts a person has made in a given 24 hour period....impossible considering the number of steps involved. As far as standards goes unless some one is really slamming another, usually common sense dictates where to draw the line.

Scott

Scott

Post Number: 803
Posted on Sunday, June 11, 2006 - 08:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please stick to the topic

Michael

Post Number: 501
Posted on Monday, June 12, 2006 - 09:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matthew,

I didn't come for a lecture in logic but rather a demonstration of it, which, as other people here have already pointed out, you not only failed to provide but self-contradict.

You continue on with nonsensical and unsubstantiated statements about Collier, the TJ and everything else. I can't speak to your intentions, and I don't know that you have a particular agenda, but mixing the truth with lies is a classic disinformation ploy. I do think that you are someone who confuses regurgitating information with making a meaningful contribution. By preferring to maintain some mystique about yourself and your sources, i.e. your self-importance, you defeat the purpose of the fellowship and genuine exchange that we're trying to have here.

Certainly, it's not that any of us are so evolved or especially knowledgeable here, but there is the intention to be authentic in expressing and revealing ourselves, and in being accountable for what we say. If you're looking to show us how "special" and unique you are, we already have Meier, who refrains from just that sort of thing. The laundry-listing of (unverified, unsubstantiated) conspiracy theories, interspersed with bastardizations of the Meier information, is like well-packaged fast food that not only leaves one hungry and unsatisfied but worse off for having consumed it. Beyond that, it's simply boring.

So come on, don't bore us. If you want to make a case for someone, or something, please do so in a way that shows that you have respect for us, and our intelligence, as well as for yourself. }
Michael Horn

Rarena

Post Number: 35
Posted on Tuesday, June 13, 2006 - 07:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

Do you think the ET intervention is to raise our consciousness level by interbreeding?

The TJ says the lineage of Gabrielle, Rasiel was the "immaculate conception partner" to Mary mother of Jmmanuel. He told Joseph to remain betrohed with Mary as the son (Jmmanuel) since he was to become the King of Wisdom.

It is my understanding, Jmmanuel, now called Billy, is the King of Wisdom in our time, is that true?

Dyson got so heated about the subject of reincarnation it made me feel I was in error about this. To my knowledge, reincarnation is a fact. Our spirit remains FOREVER:non-temporal... non-sectarian, and is the truth that has no opposite.

TJ Talmud Jmmanuel is very close to the Bible, the book of Matthew... TJ 11:21 seems to correlate with Matthew 11:17 about John being Elisah before, possibly a reference to reincarnation (the re-journey into the world of meat; Carne in Latin).

TJ 32:11 also seems to reference reincarnation, Human beings shall transform their entire spirtual lives and perfect them, so that they will become one with Creation.

TJ 32:9 My favorite so far is Consider the Universe as the place where Creation lives in infinity.

We are infinite. No limits, except as you choose to believe in limitations.

Tschüs... Love to all...

rarena ô¿ô

This bird has made her nest on my truck and represents peace to me...

This bird making a nest on my work truck represents peace to me.

Michael

Post Number: 502
Posted on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 08:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rarena,

I'm not sure what you mean by "Do you think the ET intervention is to raise our consciousness level by interbreeding?" since you put that in the present tense. What current ETintervention are you talking about?

Billy ISN'T Jmmanuel and Jmmanuel ISN'T, therefore, now called Billy.

It is said that Billy is the person that carries, through reincarnation, the spirit that was incarnate in Jmmauel, and other prophets prior and subsequent to Jmmanuel, as well as in other people, and yet can't accurately be called "the same" spirit because it, too, has changed/evolved over the course of time - if I understand this correctly!
Michael Horn

Rarena

Post Number: 35
Posted on Thursday, June 15, 2006 - 07:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Michael,

Rasial and Mary (Jmmanuel's mother) to make Jmmanuel, would be the pairing genetically (interbreeding) of a Celestial Son, Rasial, with a Terrestrial Woman, Mary, two folks highly separated in distance. The implied would be that due to distance, that would make for different frames of reference due to environmental conditions etc... Darwinism, another of those "isms" we have to watch out for. ET intervention on Earth being the subject of this forum and not to get off the subject this would be intervention about 2000 years ago. That's the funny thing about time travel, like Asket, travels in time and returns here every 33 years yet only ages a few moments due to the "relativity" of it all...

My primary question which you answered, thank you, was that of Jmmanuel and Billy being of the "same" spirit. Thank you for that. It is reassuring to know this.

And, we are in agreement: like our photo's as children, we are not the same yet...

There is so much to understand in this voluminous material, and Thank you for the guidance and clarification...it is greatly appreciated.

Tschüs...

rarena ô¿ô

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona.

Psycloud

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, June 20, 2006 - 04:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I thought that a person named "Gabriel" was the father of Jmmanuel.

TJ 1:83 While Joseph was thinking in this manner, behold, a guardian angel, sent by the celestial son, Gabriel, who had impregnated Mary...etc.

but Gabriel is apparently a decendant of Rasiel because the verse before says

TJ 1:82 When Joseph heard of Mary's secret impregnation by a descendent of the celestial sons, from the lineage of Rasiel, behold, he was filled with wrath and thought of leaving Mary, before he would be married to her in front of the people.

Correct me if i'm wrong
I am truthful to the extend at which I know the truth.

Rarena

Post Number: 40
Posted on Wednesday, June 21, 2006 - 10:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Psycloud,

You're right, Gabriel from the lineage of Rasiel. Thought about that after I posted it but already sent it off. Thank you. You are absolutely right.

It is interesting that the high pitched "singing" of the star with a tail above Bethelehem when you draw the picture looks like a cross. The ET light beam being usually straight down blue light.

Tschüs...

rarena ô¿ô

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona.

Norm

Post Number: 878
Posted on Thursday, June 22, 2006 - 06:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There's no such thing as Reptilians. If you knew Meier's info you would already know this.

Its funny how so many here pick & choose what THEY want to believe!
My Website

Michael

Post Number: 503
Posted on Thursday, June 22, 2006 - 06:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matthew,

This may be the appropriate section in which to ask you a couple of questions. We see that you are proficient at posting information but I'm curious to have you just tell us a little about yourself, i.e. what benefit do you get from the Meier material, how it has contributed to your understanding of things, and also a bit about yourself. Like what do you do, what's your life like, your own interests, etc.?

I think it helps us to know a little about each other, not very personal information that we're not comfortable posting, but something that puts a little more of who we are, not just what we know, into the discussion.
Michael Horn

Mhurley

Post Number: 135
Posted on Thursday, June 22, 2006 - 11:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"The USA government believes, with good evidence, that these android 'greys' were originally created by a genetically degenerated human civilisation in the Rigel (Orion's left foot) star system. "

What are your source(s) for this Matthew? You seem to post information as if it is truth...

I think you would appear more mature if you preceeded your sentances with "in my opinion" rather than being dogmatic:-)

Regards
Matt Hurley

Hector

Post Number: 58
Posted on Friday, June 23, 2006 - 03:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree with norm,Meier says of course there are reptilian inteligent beings in the universe,but no on earth.I know matthew will say "this is something that belongs to the information the plejaren have been intentionally hiding to Billy"

Reptoids,alpha draconis,"v-type",...

You have another opportunity to disinform us a little bit more regarding this issue,and deprive Billys authority in this matter.

I hope you are a benevolent being and dont lead us to destruction as our ancestors :-)
In the case you have a malevolent agenda towards us,i advice everybody to skip reading anything you should post :-(

Have a nice day friends!

Hector

Post Number: 63
Posted on Saturday, June 24, 2006 - 06:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes indeed in this 21st century we as civilization will accept and prove that we are not alone in the universe.These forum members are already aware of that.We don´t need physical evidence,which will be found out if someday the Mars faces and channels are visited and studied.

Here is an interesting excerpt from the contact notes too:

Meier- I see. Again the law of evolution... oh yes, I still have one more question: How do you see the matter of your (public) appearance on Earth; when will you land officially and present yourselves to the people of Earth?
Ptaah - This is not provided for still a very long time, as well with others too. On the contrary, nearly all our extraterrestrials will retire from your planet, if certain circumstances come up. This will be, when an until now unknown to us human race from the cosmos will start to visit Earth. Our reckoning in probability indicate this occurring before the year 2,000, or a short time before, if unanticipated factors before then do not put this enterprise in question. If these negative factors do not develop, then eartmen will, in this coming time, around 2,000, first officially meet with human beings from other worlds .......
But no danger from these human-like forms will menace (true) you, because they will be peaceful and harmless. Their culture and their spiritual estate will be very much superior to your own, and so they will not just land on Earth unexpected. They will announce themselves to you first by radio and television, and prepare Earth men for their arrival, and will then land with one of their egg-shaped ships, which will be used by 8 to 12 other forms of life...
Meier- This is very interesting; but where will they land?
Ptaah - It will assuredly be in America.

Cheers

Norm

Post Number: 879
Posted on Saturday, June 24, 2006 - 07:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Meier has said there are no "Nazi Aldebaranians" its pure fiction created by Jan van Helsing (alias Jan Holey).
My Website

Michael

Post Number: 504
Posted on Saturday, June 24, 2006 - 08:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hector,

Please see this article regarding a photo taken by a friend of mine several years ago:

http://www.rense.com/general6/mam.htm

And also see my new "hoax" article at www.theyfly.com
Michael Horn

Melli

Post Number: 118
Posted on Sunday, June 25, 2006 - 06:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Hector,
Fascinating post (#63)! Where is this information and when is it dated?
You probably read German, unlike me, but if I recall correctly in past Contacts Billy was told that any ET contact with earth humans will occur well into the future in a few hundred years only, what has changed?
Also Ptaah was against any possibility of helping the american people.

Hector

Post Number: 65
Posted on Sunday, June 25, 2006 - 10:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well that was an excerpt from the Wendelle Stevens "contact from the pleiades" book,to the end of it ,page 81.I shocked me when i read that,but it seems to be something logical and probable that our Ps leave us for a long time and don`t intervene if other Et`s want to contact mankind openly.Michael`s friend photos show some kind of egg shaped ship...Coincidence? Who knows.

What i understood was that the plejaren federation had no plans of public appearance for a long long time.

But they never intervene in evolutionary processes if its not strictly necessary.So any benevolent/malevolent Et`s are free to contact us.

If that will be positive for mankind,i cannot know.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 227
Posted on Sunday, June 25, 2006 - 08:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To forum

It's really unfortunate that USA government had rejected billy's offer to act as an intermediary for the plejarens as an official contact with humanity. I don't know why the Plejarens have left this very important decision for the American's to make for the whole humanity's behalf, it just goes to show how shortsighted the Americans were and at the behest of their stupidity, they did the only stupid thing they knew how to do, which is reject this offer of a lifetime as a preposterous hoax.

I guess you can understand why the plejarens had contacted and discouraged the other ET races from contacting us earthlings seeing all the madness happening for which we were responsible for. I remember Samjase mentioning to billy that when they did a psychological analysis with their technical instruments what the responses would be from the majority of the population, she was astonished to say that we couldn't bare the burden of such situation and that the remification from it would be catatrophic, most people would just go crazy being steeped in various relgious delusions.

So I gather all of us for the time being must live and help live, spread the truth as much as our abilities will allow and hope that majority of us earthlings come to some sort of senses and achieve peace, harmony, freedom and love within and without so that we have created the right and safe conditions for the various ET civilizations to attempt contact but in the meantime they'll always remain intangible, being half way in the dichotomy of fiction and non-fiction, out of reach and yet still maintaining the game of sparking our fervent desire for contact by showing sparse signs to tempt.

Cpl

Post Number: 142
Posted on Tuesday, July 18, 2006 - 08:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt,

I suggest you read my post again. While I have never claimed face-to-face or conscious meeting with an alien, it certainly wasn't "nothing more than a dream". "Nothing more than a dream" is a phrase that itself reveals a lack of understanding as to the nature, breadth, depth, and incredible scope of dreams and their meanings and realities. This type of comment re these types of experiences is a classic comment of those who have not had such experiences because they just do not know what the experience was, and they therefore imagine it to be something completely different from what was actually experienced. The manner of waking up alone was something that IMO can never be explained away as "just waking from a dream." If only, it could! Also you never received the unique scoop. Had you had these experiences you would know that your comments just ignore the reality of the situation, whatever that was, and as you have not explained the things that happened, you have offered no other reasonable hypothesis for me to consider.

It's not just me Matt. What about all the implants that have been surgically removed from people and all their scoops too? There is abundant physical evidence. We have documented films of these implants being surgically removed by professional physicians. Did the doctors and camera crews all lie? Were they just actors together with the patient? Come on. We know that is not so. I have no implants -- that I know of. My case is quite small in all of this, and I do not wish it to be larger. But sweep it under the carpet with superficiality I cannot.

Not having had the experience I suppose you can engage in such wishful thinking, and sweep the facts under the carpet. That is not an option for the experiencer who just would like to know the truth of what happened. It would be nice to think it all just coincidence and that impossible things can happen -- a scoop evincing greater surgical precision than our medical science just appears because I had a dream; but that is illogical. I was in a soft futon and searched in vain to find something, anything, hard around me that I might have accidentally severly nicked myself on -- although that would have left a very different kind of mark, anyway.

Belief here, is just not good enough, Matt. You're not actually addressing the otherwise inexplicable facts of the case. A dream? Well I know for a fact that that is the one thing it wasn't in totality, though one was mixed up in it in some way.

So if it wasn't ETs, perhaps it was bioorganic androids? Ptaah has said these were around at Roswell and I get the impression he doesn't include them presumably, and understandably, under the definition of ETs. This is what I have always, with reservations lacking concrete proof, concluded, though I termed these "biologically robotic beings" or BRBs. Or perhaps they were US gov't or scientist-made clones? Perhaps a possibility on the face of it, but could they really agressively and wonderfully wake me in the way I woke. Personally I don't think they would have that ability. It seemed some powerful energy deep inside, like a spiritual energy of some sort, was brought close to the surface and in a way exploded in my head. Unfortunatey, it's impossible to describe this. I just don't think our secret military sciences are capable of that, but maybe it's a possibility. One I rank as a possible second to date.

Remember too, that the Ps have their agendas sometimes. They've said things were so that were not so before. Why not again? Think on it, and hard. You appear, in this, to just want to believe what they say rather than know the truth of each situation whatever that may be.

If Ptaah has the facts of all these cases why hasn't he presented them? Of course, he can't; he can only say. That's not a criticism. It's the nature of what we're up against: will you, I, or anyone, "believe", or will we discern and find the facts and truth?

In respect for the Ps and all they do, while not "believing" all they say as I always reserve the right to use my critical faculties,

cpl

Cpl

Post Number: 143
Posted on Wednesday, July 19, 2006 - 07:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

That is an amazing photograph, because it looks almost identical to the so-called "Transparent UFO" that was filmed here in Japan in Ishikawa prefecture on the Japan Sea back around 1989-90. There was a large reproduction of it in the Japan Times of all newspapers -- on the back page, I think. It was shown on nationwide TV and started a big wave of interest up in Ishikawa prefecture at the time. I was there just about one month before or after the sighting. Most people (literally, the area is Japan's hottest UFO spot) up there in the small village of Hakui have seen UFOs flying over the mountains there at some time. Everyone I spoke to up there claimed to have matter-of-factly seen UFOs. Even the local fire brigade was using drawn UFOs in its graphic advertizing efforts.

Shortly after the "Transparent UFO" sighting, Prime Minister Kaifu opened up an International UFO Research Center in Hakui. The building is said to contain copies of virtually all documents released under the USA Freedom of Information Act. This "Transparent UFO" was also spotted in Hawaii prior to the Ishikawa sighting and was investigated by Bruce MaCabee (sp?) who may have coined the "Transparent UFO" term for it, if my memory serves me right from back then.

I can't say it's actually identical to your friend's UFO, but it looks remarkably similar in shape, color, transparentness, and texture, (though the sharpness on the edges was a little more pronounced in the Ishikawa UFO and the light reflection is different); and the UFO also enlarged to the same size in reproduction as your friend's photograph. Amazing.

The "Transparent UFO" was so dubbed due to it appearing to be half material and half non-materialized at some stage, i.e. the degree of its materiality seemed to change.

best,

cpl

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 125
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2006 - 11:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey cpl,
i also have noticed a lot of people judge things that other people have felt or experienced, seen etc.
either from jealousy or low thinking.
i have done things that as the universe as my witness, i have done... only to be told by some person that i am not, because they dont think it's possible or that i do it.
there is so many facts that we earth people dont have, and to use the meier case as a verification to all other cases is careless.
i think there are e.t.'s that the plejarens dont know about... wether or not they did their 3 year reasearch.
there are certainly higher evolved life forms than the plejarens, and propably some they have never even discovered. there could be some race that can go to and fro from earth undetected...
because why should such advanced capabilities be reserved to the plejarens only?
i think they got a whole bunch of things passing them by without even noticing.

Norm

Post Number: 907
Posted on Friday, July 21, 2006 - 03:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Interesting I never though about that. But you need to remember they are only talking about Contact not Sightings.
My Website

Cpl

Post Number: 144
Posted on Friday, July 21, 2006 - 08:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi pb,

It is an enormous subject and field. Knowing the Ps didn't get to the bottom of just the UFO contactee situation for decades tells me there is almost certainly areas of this they do not know about. ETs with their advanced technology are capable of even more surreptitiousness than even deceiving or deceived human beings.

There could be many good reasons why the Ps would want the world to think Billy the only contactee. For just one: It would further no end the voice and influence of "the prophet" for this age. It would mean investigations would be limited to only the Meier material (which is enough for anyone in one lifetime) and all else would be dropped. It seems the Ps want the message out more than anything else, and this would help immensely. And if this could help prevent the loss of millions of lives...

Admitting that they do not know of all ET, android, what-have-you, activities here would open up a bottomless can of worms to deal with.

More likely: There are certainly things they do not know, and hence probably other clandestine activities on this planet they do not know of too. It's only logical, as there were so many things about our planet that they just knew nothing of that came out in the Meier contact conversations.

Keeping an open mind,

cpl

Cpl

Post Number: 146
Posted on Friday, July 21, 2006 - 08:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm,

Most of the alleged contacts when looked at appear to be with these biological androids, that have been referred to as aliens or ETs. Maybe they are alien or ET to earth, but we're up against the old defintions problem again, there.

cpl

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 128
Posted on Friday, July 21, 2006 - 10:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey norm,
yeah, i make sure to stay concious of the fact that they are reffering to physical face to face contact.

the strange thing to me (although it's not hard to figure out, or try to understand) is the way they take responsibility for things.
take a look at what is said about the death of ashtar sheran...
i see how a plejaren would not take into account somebody lying. but how they take responsibility is kind of strange...
just read up on ashtar's death. perhaps some people have to trick themselves, if lies are so "looked down upon" so to speak, and they cant face the horrible truth that he or she has murdered someone...
for if the original agressor is fleeing, is that person still the agressor. and if the agressor is no match for the defender, is it necessarry to kill the agressor, or is it more logical to capture him or her?
the plejarens and federation can find a new planet for barbaric maniacs, but cant find a means to restrain an attacker.
of course i am refering to ashtar sheran invading the dals, so i guess this doesnt have to do with a plejaren, but the dals are more evolved spiritually, or no?
you know what i mean?

also i have to mention, i was'nt present when ashtar attacked the dals, i dont know how many ships he had or what the situation looked like, but if i remember correctly, i think the dals stated, or the plejarens stated that ashtar was no match for the dals.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 237
Posted on Saturday, July 22, 2006 - 07:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To Peter

Yeah, it seems on surface and quite superficially with our limited way of understanding, although we shouldn't refrain from trying to comprehend it all in our own ways but I get the feeling that there are so many things which just doesn't make sense to us yet I digress in making rash judgements on the basis that as a very lowly developed beings that we are, we just don't have enough horse power to match the torque that the plejarens can produce both intellectually and spiritually, therefore I think for me anyway, in conclusion, would leave such judgement making to our progeny far down the track of time when they'll have in their grasp more knowledge and information towards a better finality to this often confusing, incongruous and very complex decisions that these higher beings have made.

Truly it's so easy to pass judgement with what little we have and I can understand where you are coming from Peter, it has it's frustrating moments but then again, we aren't the ones pulling the strings nor writing the script, they are and unfortunate as it may, we are left to fend for ourselves on these matters and just deal with what we are being fed at this point in time, inadequate as it sometimes may be for us.

cheers

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 130
Posted on Saturday, July 22, 2006 - 11:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

cpl, i agree, you raise a good point about ...
"There could be many good reasons why the Ps would want the world to think Billy the only contactee. For just one: It would further no end the voice and influence of "the prophet" for this age. It would mean investigations would be limited to only the Meier material (which is enough for anyone in one lifetime) and all else would be dropped."
thanks for that new insight :-)

newinitiation,
who are you to say what is a rash judgement, if you dont know how long and hard one has contemplated, before giving an answer?
all you can do is speak about your own judgements. dont you think so?
we are not as evolved as the plejarens, yes...
but that does not mean we're unwise, incapable of giving decent logical points and opinions.

i am responsible for my evolution, i dont intend to leave it to the lives further down the future incarnations. i dont know about you, but i truly strive to understand the things around me.
i can question whatever i want when i want. this is my freedom. this is what helps me grow.
i dont have many things, like a good education or material objects, but i have a spirit, and that's a lot.
you can save all that talk about how we know nothing in comparison to this or that race or whatever. it's not being truthful with yourself.
from what i understand, the universe and everything in it is one multi dimensional life form (or whatever it should be called)
and if we are all interconnected than we have everything, most of which we just cant reach or see.

some people settle for what they are given and never look beyond that. good luck and lots of love to those people.
if an e.t. group are intervening on earth by sending impulses or things like that to people when they are awake or when they sleep, through dreams or clouds in the sky...
who do yo think will be the fortunate people to see and experience these things.......
people who never take a risk and never go with their gut, or people who trust in the universe around them and open up opportunities for errors to arise?

Newinitiation

Post Number: 241
Posted on Monday, July 24, 2006 - 01:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To Peter

Listen Peter, I say this in earnest, in all honesty and with good intentions so if there arises certain strong emotions, I hope you contain it with your logic and application of wisdom.

The truth is, not you, not me nor any other person in this world except the plejarens themselves know exactly what they did, the reasons why they did what they did and for what purpose and end in mind behind the decisions that they decided to act upon.
Now you mean to tell me that my decision not to make rash judgements based on what little details afforded to us in the contact notes is unwise? Do you think that out of all the hard contemplation you have engaged in will give you the final answer? Logic has it's limits and the fact of the matter is, we are also very limited both spiritually and material intellectually compared to the plejarens, this is a fact you cannot deny. My contention is not at all to do with the fact that like you stated, we nonetheless must put in the effort nor that we aren't capable of very wise and intellectual thoughts and deductions nor the fact that our evolution is up to each and every one of us alone, singly but really think for a moment, the fact that you don't have the answer nor do I or anybody here suggests this is due to lack of information and knowledge or what little we have been given in the contact notes.

And seeing as the plejarens are very wise enough to relay only pertinent information at this particular time that is not extraneous, can't we all conclude then that every decision they make, they must in their high wisdom, be dealing with multitude of cause and effect factors just like a world champion chess player, who would consider hundreds of moves in his mind before he moves his piece, this then surely suggests to me that the plejarens have considered their mission with billy not just for now but for hundreds and hundreds of years beyond billy's death. Wouldn't this then tell you that our progeny will from the benefit of time, the past that you and I are creating along with the tremendous amount of development in all areas of endeavour, enjoy the fruits of our labour, therefore in their massive development compared with us in 2006, wouldn't you assume at least that they'll be afforded with more information about the dealings of the plejarens when it comes a ripe time for them to be exposed to it in their future time???

This is what I am getting at, so any projection of our own interpretation of an ET civilization's behaviour is at best inadequate although like you'd mentioned, we shouldn't stop trying to understand it all, nor stop questioning it and I don't know about you but I consider the part about ashtar sheran' death miniscule compared to the more important and the ultimate knowledge of Creational truth and it's spiritual teachings.

Anyway we are all in the same boat my friend.

Hector

Post Number: 85
Posted on Monday, July 24, 2006 - 06:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Imagine for a moment a scientist studying a colony of ants.

Well,the plejaren are the scientist and WE are the ants.And dont forget the scientist have seen other ant colonies in other worlds which behave in a similar way.Sounds way too crude but thats the way it is.Its they who are further evolved,spiritually unmatched and technologically 8000 years ahead.If compared to the high council,it`s the plejaren who are the ants.

We earthlings are not God`s jewel of the crown.We are creatures on our path of evolution.
The plejaren are guiding,helping us ONLY if the procedure is CREATIONAL by THEIR standards.Anything that is not creational is not allowed.That simple.

- Spiritual guidance or intervention is allowed.Material intervention,not.
- The help they offer is CONDITIONED to our present level of evolution.They will not stress us with things we still cannot understand,grasp yet.But for US it seems they are hiding some secrets,or even lying.Just relative ways of thinking.When you have to study and you got more material than you can grasp,then the results are disastrous.You cannot eat some fruit which has not matured.Maybe we as Figu participants are ahead of the average spiritual human.Who knows.But we`ll have to wait for the rest.
- It`s their free choice to help us or not,like it`s your choice to help somebody when he needs guidance.In my single case,i will be forever thankful that they came here.The plejaren are the mirror,where i can reflect myself spiritually.Without the plejaren and Billy`s teachings there would be NOTHING to what i could compare my spiritual findings,my meditations,my finding of the truth.I just would say crap,we just live once,forget it all,and enjoy this material life.
- There is a huge uncertainty in much of the plejaren teachings.They want us to discover the truth by ourselves.Guidance is not equal to lazyness.We have countless reincarnations to evolve.If wisdom would be shaped like a tree,they would describe us the trunk perfectly(the spiritual teachings).The branches are left to us.

Keep on with the hard work,peter,newinitiation,i think criticism is a healthy exercise if we stay in a neutral positive thinking.

Cheers

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 131
Posted on Monday, July 24, 2006 - 03:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

newintitiation,

note: i am not as emotional as i may sem through my post, if you were to know me as a person face to face, you would propably be suprised :-)
perhaps i feel strongly about everything i say, because i feel youeither put everything you can into it or nothing at all. is that fair to say?
anyway sorry if i offnded you or whatever it may be.

in regards to your first paragraph,
don't put words in my mouth friend,
i did'nt say your are unwise, but not as wise as you could be. that was in relation to "therefore I think for me anyway, in conclusion, would leave such judgement making to our progeny far down the track of time when they'll have in their grasp more knowledge and information towards a better finality to this often confusing, incongruous and very complex decisions that these higher beings have made. "

you can live life how you want, what im trying to say, and perhaps should of said is, why just push something aside for later even though later people will be more able than i?
it doesnt mean i shouldnt try. and so hearing that it all comes down to matter of opinion.
what's best for me in your eyes is not exactly whats best for me.
i guess it depends on the person and so i will say sorry if i accused you of something.
but dont go telling me i should'nt strive whenever and however i want, cool?

no, i do not think i will find a final answer by thinking hard etc.
this is something i would like very much to tell you....
just because i am talking about for instance "the destruction of the twin towers, and how did they get destroyed" does'nt mean i am interested in the twin towers or their destruction.
one thought leads to another, remember?
i often tell myself... "dont think like a human if you want to understand something, think like a creation."
that has helped me many times.
some things cant be percieved or imagined by us in our way of thinking, so just put yourself in the shoes of a universe and try to imagine what things you must do and how is one way you could possibly do it.
some may say that's being overly ambitious, but i could care less because i care so much.

i'm not interseted on waiting for this and that, i am not expecting to get all the answers, but i do know what makes me grow.

"wouldn't you assume at least that they'll be afforded with more information about the dealings of the plejarens when it comes a ripe time for them to be exposed to it in their future time??? "
yes, i would think that this is the case, but i try to assume as little as poossible, not to say i dont make assumptions, but i try not to.

i do not consider the point about ashtar sheran to be miniscule. think in terms of the difference in behaviour and perception between earth people and plejarens... once again, perhaps maybe you assume i meant something that i have not said, and you would like to think that this is what i meant,when really you missed the point entirely perhaps.

i dont need to be told what is more important in my life, and just because i mentioned ashtar sheran instead of quoting some passage from the TJ, that doesnt mean i dont focus on the spiritual teachings. give me some credit, at least.

yes we are all in the same boat, i agree.
by the way, i do not write things without going over them first. if my emotions are apparent in the words i wrote, it's because i chose it. cool?
-------------------------------------------------

hey hector

i'm not an ant, i'm a human being.
we dare not say things like "oh, dont worry, it was only some rich kid that got murdered".
i will never say (even as a metaphor) that we are like ants. we are not like ants, that's how you look at us compared to them, well that's your view. i understand your view but it's not for me.
i am equal to anyone anywhere because i have a spirit, i know i dont know as much of them or are as wise, i have admited before i have a weak education. why think in terms of material matters, cant we look at the bigger picture, that is...
huamns and other creatures have spirits.
let's say there is 1 million spirits learning, gathering information....
if i were a universe, and i wanted to evolve, i would split myself a million ways, in order to think a million different ways, rather than just one way. because 1 million thinking minds are better than one.
with that in mind i see the big picture not as humans looking for truth and evolving, but a universe trying it's greatest to learn as much as possible.
what is better, 1 opinion after research, or 1 million opinions after 1 million different types of research?
all humans live differnt lives to degrees, so each spirit will have it's own "knowledge" or whatever to add to the whole of creation.
that's how i look at it.

please dont get me wrong, i dont accuse them of lying, i accuse them of doing things their way, to what they see is more appropriate.
so let's keep it at that.
yes, thank you for the re-assuring comments and advice. i am not afraid to make mistakes.
why do you think i post so many "strongly opinionated" posts?
remember, i dont write everything i think, just pieces that i think would suit me or somebody else in a conversation like this.
does this sound familiar to anybody else out there in the universe, that you've read about?
thanks for your reply :-)

yes, they are guiding us. that's what i've said times before. i agree.
yes, they have their ways of making decisions. i agree.

Norm

Post Number: 998
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2006 - 01:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Since the Plejarens can Time Travel & they talk about how they will leave Earth if there's open contact with another ET race. I'm sure they know around when that first mass contact will occur. The problem I see is the fact that they seem to intercept everyone that comes to Earth with the offer to stand down & join the Federation which any non violent Et race would most likely never turn down. So I have a feeling the first mass contact could very well involve negative Ets that refuse the Ps offer & land anyway unless of course the Ps decide to interfere & not let them. But doesn't that mean they have in the past violated their non-interference rules? Or will they violate them in the future?
My Website

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 171
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2006 - 03:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey norm, im just curious about the following...
"The problem I see is the fact that they seem to intercept everyone that comes to Earth with the offer to stand down & join the Federation which any non violent Et race would most likely never turn down"

is this info from the contact notes, or are you just of the opinion that they intercept and give that specific offer to each race that comes by?
i wish we could get an update on a lot of past topics.
also, do you know by any cahnce why they were unable to make contact with that 1 race mentined, the other races that visit are belonging to the federation, if i recall correctly. was the ones they couldnt contact the same ones that had that roswel crash?

also norm, i think they keep a lot hidden from us because they do indeed have a lot to hide. honesty is propably the best way to go, but maybe they've done things that may cast them under a certain light, a light that would not reflect well to us earth humans.
and why are they not to talk about the army?
is it because they dont want any unnecesary trouble?
there's a lot of questions and many answers to obtain in my opinion, too bad they dont feel it necesary to fill us in, us brothers and sisters who they love. :-(

Norm

Post Number: 999
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2006 - 04:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Its the conclusion I came to after reading that last translation about ET contact. I'm sure they are not worried about our Army. They could take over this planet in hours.
My Website

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 172
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2006 - 08:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i dont mean they are worried, i mean ... who do you think the army would try to go after, if not the plejarens?
i would think that by billy passing on info of the army, from which he was informed by the plejarens... if someone didnt like it, they would obviously try to silence the one giving them "bad press".
and as i recall, their are always higher evolved beings looking over the small ones, so if the plejarens decided to take over the planet, i would think similair to how a plejaren may ward of attackers from earth, perhaps a highly evolved race would put the plejarens in check. and considering the plejarens level of evolution and spirit, their punishment would be pretty severe. i dont think the plejarens would accomplish much even if they do have the power.

Norm

Post Number: 1001
Posted on Friday, September 01, 2006 - 01:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As far as my understanding of the Meier material the Ps are the top of the food chain as far as having physical jurisdiction over earth. Even though they seek console from the Federation.
My Website

Future_cats

Posted on Monday, September 18, 2006 - 06:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

I was surprised to hear Christian Frehner convey in the 2006 UFO Congress “The Meier Case Update,” that there has been only two space alien abduction that cases are real over that last 150 years or so: Betty and Barney Hill and Pasca Abdula? (Check spelling). From then on, I thought and started to consider that alien abductions are rare and everybody who is following this inflated urology is wrong. But still I thought, alien abductions must be real.

Now I read the newly posted Contact 424 that says the Hills are bunk. So this pretty much eliminates the reality of alien abductions, right? It seems so silly that Billy and the Plejarens had developed a whole teaching around these experiences and called them “examination contacts” to be sure. So are we to think that Earth based high sciences and technology has foiled the highly elusive and mighty Plejarens for the last decade or so?

Ptaah puts the icing on the cake in 424 where he states, “…because populated planets are very far from earth, and not many find their way to earth although they are able to master space travel technology, which is the exception rather than the rule.” Bummer right? High technology hardly exists in our universe among the humans that inhabit the many worlds it would seem.

So I guess the whole field of ufology as it concerns extraterrestrials is a total waste of time? And when you consider how large the universe is, Figu now has a monopoly on “ET intervention on Earth.” And moderators: How can this forum topic we are in be considered ‘non-Figu’ related?
Anthony J. Alagna

Norm

Post Number: 1045
Posted on Friday, November 17, 2006 - 07:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I know there have been some attempts to decipher the hieroglyphs on the I Beam from the Roswell debris that Jesse Marcel Jr. saw. It would be neat to have the Plejarens do it.
My Website

Butternugget

Posted on Monday, December 04, 2006 - 07:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all. I'm a newbie, looking for a fellow named AJ, who placed a posting back on February 18, 2002, in the archives, about a CHICAGO LEDGER from 1910 featuring flying saucers on the cover. AJ still around, or anybody know how I can get in touch? I'm researching the CHICAGO LEDGER. My handle is Morgan.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page