Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 30, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Ancient Earth History in connection with information given by the Plejaren » Archive through April 30, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Thomas

Post Number: 235
Posted on Friday, April 20, 2007 - 11:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maybe Venus WAS brought from another system and became a moon of Uranus, and then LATER was wrenched away from Uranus by another pass of the Destroyer???

Hector

Post Number: 244
Posted on Saturday, April 21, 2007 - 05:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,Wendelle mentions Venus in the 5th contact from his translated contact notes.(Message from the pleiades)

Here are are few paragraphs.

45.Exactly it happened 3453 years back in your chronology.

46."By this comet an event happened which is very seldom in the universe, namely a transplantation of a planet: By the huge power of this comet in a very far solar system a developing life planet got thrown from his course and pushed out into the cosmic space, in parallel flight run to the destructive giant comet."

47.More than 130 years this planet went beyond the giant,and only uncountable slowly he deviated from his course.

58.The in his trail slower following,torn with planet yet,which had about the same size like the Earth,shot by about 600.000 kilometers distance along the Earth and captured from the gravity field of the sun.

60.And since then this "transplanted" and "immigrated" planet is known for the earthhuman being and he calls him Venus.
Meier:Fantastic, Semjase.

Where did you get your Venus information Scott? (I'm not saying Wendelles translations are correct).Can anybody read and post the original 5 th contact info?

Scott

Post Number: 1168
Posted on Saturday, April 21, 2007 - 05:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hector,

Semjase Block, Volume 20. I believe the contact notes have been updated, but like you say, if someone has contact #5 that would help.

Scott

Mike

Post Number: 32
Posted on Tuesday, April 24, 2007 - 07:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Melli

My apologies for my lateness in reply to your question as I have just read your post. Of course I will place a small number of my photos here if you wish and other photos that I think maybe of interest to you and others (without causing Scott any headaches of course).
Melli, the ancient sites near my home place use the language of symbols, no one knows for sure how far back in time their origins date. The physical remains of some of the ancient sites are estimated to be 8000 years old (some would say much older)!
There was, and still is, a lot of research going on with these sites, but certain truths have been lost in the mists of time about these sites and we can only give best guesses as to their true propose, design and meaning, however, research has shown that some of the sites serve astronomical purposes and it appears the Pleiades star cluster was important to these ancient people and in fact still is today. There are a lot of people here that celebrate the old ways and on one of the days we celebrate the rising and setting of the Pleiades which marks the beginning of winter for us (around October 31st), it is commonly known as Halloween elsewhere!

“Given that there are seven "suns" on kerb stone 51, and that the mythology about Dowth speaks of a bull and seven cows, it seems likely that the site has some connection with the constellation of Taurus, the Bull, which contains the open cluster the Pleiades, otherwise known as "The Seven Sisters". This constellation was very important around the time the Boyne Valley mounds were being constructed, as it contained the Sun on the Spring Equinox, that very important moment of the year when the Sun's path along the ecliptic crossed the celestial equator heading northwards.
Another interesting phenomenon which occurs at this time is what is known to astronomers as a 'heliacal rising' of the Pleiades. This happens when the stars in question rise at the eastern horizon but are quickly lost in the glare of the rising sun. It is interesting to note that the Egyptians, and the Dogon tribe in Africa, among others, used the same Dowth-like 'sun-wheel' symbols to signify a heliacal rising”.
From: http://www.mythicalireland.com/astronomy/ancientastronomers.html

Our legends tell of a fair skinned human race of people that came from the sky known as the “Tuatha de' Danaan”, or also known as the “Shinning Ones”. They supposedly arrived in "cloud ships". Legend tells of these people as peaceful, kind and versed in all arts of high culture, they supposedly imparted some of their culture to us (science, astronomy, music etc).

Mike
ancient sitesancient sites IIancient sites IIIancient sites IV

Melli

Post Number: 274
Posted on Tuesday, April 24, 2007 - 10:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Very interesting, Mike, thank you for taking the time to posts the photos.
Now that I understand our earthy ancestry I find these old relics quite fascinating as with the Stonehenge structure, except that now I know its purpose and its ugly past. Wouldnt it be helpful for humanity's progress and evolution if schools were teaching ancient history rather than the history that glorifies wars and its heroes? Another fascinating example is the Easter Island huge head stones.

Spaceman

Post Number: 158
Posted on Wednesday, April 25, 2007 - 03:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think Tuathe De' Danann means "People of the goddess Danu", atleast thats what wikipedia says. Mike are you saying that they came from the Pleiades star cluster?
Nice pics Mike!

Melli, the fact is that much of Ancient Earth History is shrouded in mystery for some, and there are many out there who know its related to ETs, but are afaraid to acknowledge that.

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 744
Posted on Wednesday, April 25, 2007 - 02:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear friends,

Wait until you learn about Easter Island! The Plejaren deal at great length with this fascinating topic, and contend that Easter Island had the most recent large occurrences of weird ET people. Those are life-sized statues of (the last of the) nasty enslaving giants who really looked like that, and had high tech stuff/spaceships. There were cherubs (little bird-people, as depicted in the rock carvings) and an amazing relatively recent history which connects to Peru.

In a nutshell, the big guys suddenly all got very sick, and blasted off into outer space never to be seen again.

It’s a very long story which I’d love to find the time to translate someday, if nobody beats me to it.

Cheers!
Dyson

Mike

Post Number: 32
Posted on Wednesday, April 25, 2007 - 03:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Spaceman, thank you
That is very correct; I didn’t use the direct translation as I thought it was not necessary for my last post, but I am glad that you did look for this information, well done.
Since we are predominantly an English speaking country (wasn’t always that way), one hears the anglicised equivalent “The Shinning Ones” but often the two refer to same thing or meaning. “The Tuatha De' Danann appeared as tall, fair haired, 'shining-faced'. The Fair Family or the People of Peace they were also known as.

Spaceman, since these are myths and legends, it is difficult to ascertain what level of truth with detail they contain (if any) thus one cannot state with certainty any facts, only generalisations from the myths as handed down. The myth may refer to these people coming from the general direction of the Pleiades; this knowledge is sadly lost to time. I should also mention that the constellation Orion figured highly in importance as did the Sun and Moon. Glad that you and Melli enjoyed the Pictures, here is three I took a little while back and I’ll leave it at that!

With kind regards
Mike
IlluminatedIlluminated IIIlluminated III

Celestialbrother

Post Number: 99
Posted on Friday, June 01, 2007 - 02:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Dyson, I have heard of Billy's contacts talking about Giants and stuff. But, those aliens in Easter Island, did they enslave humans. And how did they just disappear, who made their statues and why? Are these related to the Olmec statues?

Edward

Post Number: 792
Posted on Tuesday, June 05, 2007 - 01:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Celetialbrother.....

I do not usually post excerpts of Wendelle Stevens, but here is some
interesting info concerning - TALL ET's and Easter Island; "UFO Contact from
the Pleiades"

There were other beings from another system called Bawwi who also visited the
Earth at that time. The Bawwi were a race of beings 2.5 to 3 meters tall. There
were once beings visiting Earth who were 7 to 8 meters tall. They had feet 90
to 93 cm long and fossil tracks should still exist. On what we now call Easter
Island there was a special race of very big people an unimaginable 10 to 11
meters tall. They were not entirely physical.

So, Wendelle was correct of the Baawi spices, which were indeed - 2.5 to 3
meter tall! He only wrote Baawi erroneously...with 2 'ww's'= Bawwi, as One can
notice from above.

And thus, the 2.5 meters in length does correspond to what Christian explained
to Scott, when Scott asked about the length of the Baawis...in one of his
previous posting. And the aiding smaller ET race whom assisted the Taller
Baawi, is indeed a question for Billy!? Unless, anyone can explain, any
further?

Edward.

Jamesm

Post Number: 49
Posted on Wednesday, April 23, 2008 - 03:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello year 2008, what happened to this thread I wonder?

Anyway, here is something to liven it up a little.

I've put together a short article summarising the origin of mankind on Earth or "Where do we come from?" and I would like some input from other people who have knowledge and interest in the subject, please.

You can view it here.

Is the information in that article essentially correct?

Many thanks in advance
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Markc

Post Number: 625
Posted on Thursday, April 24, 2008 - 01:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dyson ;

It's good to see you around again .I look forward to receiving the disc of translations that you made recently ( available at www.theyfly.com).

I have read a bit about Easter Island , and had some questions about the bird-men , if they were naturally formed or the result of genetic manipulation ? Also , if the depictions of bird-men in Egyptian artistry and hyroglyphia were the very same .

Kind Regards to you and Vivienne , Mark
Mark Campbell

Corey

Post Number: 25
Posted on Thursday, April 24, 2008 - 04:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

wow Gaiaguys, it's a pleasure to meet u.

Why would some of the scripts of the rongorongo from Easter Island (Rapu Nui in the island dialect) also show up at MohenjoDaro? Why on Earth are there also moais carvings in Peru and i'm told Japan?

Corey
Das innere des menschen ist der Boden, die Welt ist das Samenkorn.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 270
Posted on Thursday, April 24, 2008 - 06:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James,

Re: Your article,"Where Do We Come From?"

Let’s not forget about our Chinese and Japanese friends who immigrated from the Nisan system.

From the FIGU booklet, "Attacking questions from Japan …."

"It is correct that the Chinese and the Japanese human races on Earth are very young. If you calculate backward from the year 1990, they have only settled here on Earth 25,978 years ago, the time that denotes the final colonization on Earth. The background for the appearance of the Chinese and Japanese races is as follows: The two yellow races were created and lived in their original native land on the other side of the Milky Way- on the other side of the central sun of the galaxy, therefore. For this reason it is said that they came from the other side of the sun. Their native system was called the NISAN system, where they lived on planet KUDRA.
Planet Kudra was discovered by an expedition fleet from Lasan when it left the Lyra systems approximately 16 million years ago to conduct its’ research and search for human life on the other side of the Milky Way. In the process, the fleet came upon the yellow human KINTEN and Niper races who, on Earth, are now called CHINESE (KINTEN) and JAPANESE (NIPER)."

Page 16, question #6

Regards
Bob

Scott

Post Number: 1458
Posted on Thursday, April 24, 2008 - 08:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Guys,

The post from Dyson was in 2007,not 2008:-)

Scott

Corey

Post Number: 26
Posted on Thursday, April 24, 2008 - 06:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

opps sorry I got excited.

Thank you bob

Corey
Das innere des menschen ist der Boden, die Welt ist das Samenkorn.

Jamesm

Post Number: 50
Posted on Friday, April 25, 2008 - 01:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bob,

After considering your information and rereading contact report 236 I've modified the article.

What is your opinion on the article now, please?

Many thanks

James
James G. T. Moore

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 275
Posted on Friday, April 25, 2008 - 11:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James,

I think what you have written there in the form of a basic outline works fine. It is short, succinct and provides the active links where people can read more detailed information if they choose. There are no any inaccuracies that I can tell, but if I come across something I will let you know.

By the way, I want to thank you for archiving the Meier material from the Gaiaguys website. I find myself frequently returning there to refresh my memory on certain articles.

Kind regards,
Bob

Jamesm

Post Number: 52
Posted on Saturday, April 26, 2008 - 12:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Bob and youre welcome.

Salome

James
James G. T. Moore

Jamesm

Post Number: 54
Posted on Saturday, April 26, 2008 - 09:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've correct myself again in my interpretation of where we originate from.

In Contact Report 251 it states:

Two large, genetically-manipulated peoples fled from the Sirius regions and settled in an area on the other side of the Sun. This meant they landed within, and then inhabited, a very distant part of a remote solar system; indeed, on planets beyond the galaxy's central sun, the sun of the Milky Way. Eventually, however, they were discovered by space travellers from the Old Lyrian lineage, whereupon they emigrated into the Lyra regions. Ultimately, within more recent terrestrial history, they came to our planet, where they settled in China, Japan and other locations, and various new, so-called races formed.

which implies that the Chinese and Japanese were created by the Sirian creator-overlords and were not created naturally through evolution on planet Kudra in the Nisan star system on the other side of the galaxy which is what I thought occurred.

I reread Contact Report 236 yet again and realised it does not explicitly state that they evolved on planet Kudra, only that they lived there.

Therefore Earth humans originate from the Waron star system in the Lyren galaxy and from Earth itself.

That is of course unless one thinks of the genetically-manipulated peoples as being a new race that was created in the Sirius star system.

If so then we are a mixture of Sirian and indigenous Earth races rather than Waron star system and indigenous Earth races.
James G. T. Moore

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 276
Posted on Saturday, April 26, 2008 - 12:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James,

Well yes, if you want to take it that far back, they were all from the same Ur stock. As Billy said toward the end of Contact 251:

Billy: "In my 23 pages, I forgot to mention also that the terrestrial beings were actually one single race during Enoch's (Henok) ancient times. From this one race other races formed due to climatic and atmospheric changes, and splits and created new breeds once again. Over the course of time, not only did the skin color of humans change but also their outward appearance, yet always in tune with the new surroundings, new living conditions and other influences. This, of course, resulted in genetic changes in addition to those changes produced by the genetic manipulations. However, the changes were not significant enough for the original and basic link not to remain evident that all humans on Earth originated from the same, single Ur-stock. Hence, when the humans from the Lyra regions and other locations interbred with the early emigrants, respectively their descendants nearly 190,000 years ago on Earth, the cycle was complete among people of the same stock. And then, when the peoples separated again in large spurts, and the most diverse regions of the Earth were newly inhabited, further changes in skin color, outward appearance and genes transpired again. This time, too, the Ur-breed remained intact, and it can be genetically proven that the terrestrials originated from a single Ur-race."

Regards
Bob

Torrent

Post Number: 36
Posted on Tuesday, April 29, 2008 - 11:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, Phi_spiral
It is very hard to believe your except regarding Chinese and Japanese.
What about Koreans? Why is it that there is no mentioning about them while it is a common sense that a majority of today’s Japanese ancestors originated from the Asian continent and Korea?
It sound more likely that there was only one Asian race from Kudra and it later evolved into several sub-races on Earth, than that there were only 2 Asian races on Kudra millions of years ago.
What do you think, other guys?

Jamesm

Post Number: 57
Posted on Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 04:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think its possible for either scenario however the contact reports state that the 2 groups were created by the creator-overlords in the Sirius star system.

They then fled, with assistance, to planet Kudra,

Some later migrated to planet Nissan in the Lyra star system later and also to Earth later still.

One thing I'm not sure of is whether they came from Kudra to Earth or from Nissan to Earth or both. I think it is both.

I also wonder if the company name Nissan was thought up by its founder as direct consequence of Plejaren thoughimpulses? :-)
James G. T. Moore

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page