Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 15, 2007

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Aging, Aggressive Genes & Human Health » Archive through December 15, 2007 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Gib_niner

Post Number: 12
Posted on Wednesday, April 25, 2007 - 12:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Got to wondering - if a human is cloned - does it get to have a spirit form.... or not?? more than likely thats come up at some point - perhaps as a question to billy..?

Also if humans are crossed with pigs - (and going with the notion that the resulting being produced has to have a spirit form) - how is it going to work out - my understanding is that - animal spirit forms are of a separate distinct nature - ie they must evolve in time and go back to an energy block of some kind - as opposed to creation itself (also as an aside - is it correct to interpret this in the sense of a slight hint at hiearchical importance in favor of us humans (spirit forms) when set alongside with to animals (spirit forms).
....I'm all against species-ism - but the meier material might seem to imply that - or maybe that would be an interpretational error in reading it that way...that when it comes down to it - our spirit forms are in some way more important to the creation....???? possibly an area that might need clarification in order to prevent any wrongful attitude towards all the varied members of the animal kingdom)

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 42
Posted on Wednesday, April 25, 2007 - 06:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cloned Dogs To Be Mated In Fertility Test

THE world's first cloned dog will be mated with the world's second dog clone, in an experiment to see whether they can reproduce normally.

Snuppy, an Afghan hound who was the first dog to be created through a cloning process, will be mated later this year with second-in-line Bona, researchers in South Korea said.

Snuppy will celebrate his second birthday on Tuesday while Bona was born in June last year.

"Both Snuppy and Bona are healthy. The mating is aimed at learning about their reproductive capacity,'' said Kim Min-Kyu from Seoul National University (SNU), where the dogs were created.

Snuppy was cloned under the stewardship of now-disgraced cloning expert Hwang Woo-Suk. So far, the team has cloned one male and three female Afghan hounds.

RaidersNewsNetwork.com

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 748
Posted on Wednesday, April 25, 2007 - 07:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Gib,

The answers to your questions are most likely to be found here: www.gaiaguys.net/meier.p6-11,13sb32.htm

Cheers!
Dyson

P.S. OM says, "Was du ist, du bist" (You are what you eat.) So I eat ham. Does that make me a pig ... or just a ham? (Don't answer that!)

Thomas

Post Number: 248
Posted on Wednesday, April 25, 2007 - 11:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

According to Billy and the Plejaren, any living being with a HUMAN brain will have a human spirit. And yes, they even say that this is true for human/animal hybrids as long as the brain is human. Androids also have a spirit form if they have an organic brain, though in that case, it will not be a human spirit form. Source was one of the FIGU bulletins in the LESERFRAGEN section. I don't remember which one though...

Gib_niner

Post Number: 15
Posted on Tuesday, May 01, 2007 - 06:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Thomas and G.guys,

& to G.guys,

great work of course in doing all those tranlations, but the first time i read that link www.gaiaguys.net/meier.p6-11,13sb32.htm
was also the first time i actually gave serious thought to learning the german - i just get the sense that no matter how good the translation is - there something thats getting lost there in respect to full 100% comprehension of the ideas being put across. anyway - thats informative about the data on human/animal sprit forms - however.. on the question of the clones alone - perhaps it says so indirectly - or maybe I'm missing it.... When a human clone is created does it get to have spirit form or not??

Also i heard randolph winters saying that the P's in perfectly good conscience put spirit forms into Androids in order for them to do their construction/ship-building etc - Was wondering have the P's given any reasons to defend the moral questions that an action like this might inevitably raise?? Is there a possiblilty that the androids could ever rise in rebellion against their tyrant masters??!! (ok my imagination is getting the better of me there!)

Also another point of interest - when the P's mated with terrestial humans - how did it occur that giants thus ensued - assuming that the P's and the native humans were of comparable relatively normal heights/sizes - is it possible that there was some kind of aberrant DNA mutation that transpired - to cause the resulting enormormity of the giants??? It seems inexplicable and highly deviant from the norm.

Thomas

Post Number: 250
Posted on Saturday, May 05, 2007 - 12:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi gib_niner. It is not possible for the Plejaren to "put" a human spirit into an android. Firstly, only Arahat Athersata and other pure spirit forms can influence a spirit into a particular birth (other then when it naturally occurs). Second, according to Billy in the same bulletin mentioned above, even if there is a human kind of brain in the android, there will be a spirit in that brain that is specifically only of "android" lineage. In other words, the first new android that is produced with a human, or more accurately, a human-like brain will have a spirit that has never incarnated into a normal human. In addition, that android spirit will only reincarnate into another android if one is created.

James

Post Number: 48
Posted on Saturday, May 05, 2007 - 03:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas, your android lineage analogy may be incorrect.

I couldn't find anything in the link that you refer to 13sb32.htm,www.gaiaguys.net/meier.p6-11,13sb32.htm as containing information suggesting a particular lifeform/specie lineage with a human brain, and naturally a human spirit, will be bound to incarnate only across that lineage.
Welcome to Earth!

Thomas

Post Number: 252
Posted on Saturday, May 05, 2007 - 12:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

James I don't remember referring to that bulletin specifically...

Thomas

Post Number: 253
Posted on Saturday, May 05, 2007 - 01:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

See bulletin 44 under the following question: Reader question As we know, androids possess an artificial brain, similar or equal to humans', and in addition that androids are also carriers of a spirit form...(question continues) Silvano Lehmann, Switzerland

Incredible

Post Number: 12
Posted on Monday, June 11, 2007 - 05:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is the experiment in embryos really important for the development and perfection of the human race?
What is the politic of FIGU about that matter?

From my point of view, the experiment on embryo is an important step.

Edward

Post Number: 799
Posted on Friday, June 15, 2007 - 02:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Incredible....

"From my point of view, the experiment on embryo is an important step."

Well, you shot bull's eye...on that one!

The Plejarans think likewise!

BTW: please use the SEARCH engine above, if you will. You can become very
Knowledgeable...by doing so....:-) Just type in the WORD you want information
about. Helps, a lot!

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 809
Posted on Tuesday, June 26, 2007 - 09:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Indi and Dave....

Will post this here, because it concerns the (AGEING) Gene(s).

Yes, the alleged gene to Ageing, at least known today, has been linked to what
is called the: p21 Gene.

It has been in discovery for a while now. The p21, is linked to many other
genes...and have positive functions to make these other genes work properly.

And it seems, that when p21 is 'turned off', it does seem to stop the Working
and Ageing processing, of curtain genes. But it seems also, to stop benign
genes to work properly and which will than, as effect, have a degrading result
to other genes within our human body.

And when 'turned on' again, the old ageing processing just goes about doing
it's work as it should which is limiting the life span of what even genes are
associated with it.

Thus, as One can notice: There is a Positive and a Negative in any which way
the p21 gene is processed.

The Art is naturally: to Balance out the p21 gene in such manner, that any
which way it is processed: "ON or Off", that the genes in it's collective,
still function properly, to still make the human body function properly, and
even it's mobility, as well...and so forth.

Edward.

Melli

Post Number: 287
Posted on Wednesday, July 18, 2007 - 04:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Edward,
Concerning the gene P21, do you maybe know where I can read the scientific data about it? I like to match science discoveries with what Billy is told because discoveries like this are our future so naturally I am curious.
Thank you, Bianca

Cpl

Post Number: 285
Posted on Wednesday, July 18, 2007 - 07:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Melli,

Try these two links:
http://www.brown.edu/Administration/George_Street_Journal/v22/v22n6/genes.html
http://www.grg.org/p21onC6.htm

You can find more doing a google search under "gene P21".

Edward

Post Number: 831
Posted on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 03:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Melli...

I would agree with Cpl.

It has been awhile that I read about the 'p21' gene. The above mentioned, in
my posting was something simple to remember.

If you do a Search on 'p21' on any search engine(google...etc...) you will find
the needed data.

Edward.

Kaare

Post Number: 58
Posted on Wednesday, November 21, 2007 - 04:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,22795650-2703,00.html
THE world of stem cell research changed dramatically overnight as scientists in Japan and the US reported they had made human embryonic stem cells without using human eggs or human embryos.
They managed the remarkable advance by using a genetically tweaked virus to insert four biological ingredients into an ordinary skin cell.
The cell was transformed, or reprogrammed, into a cell that resembles an embryonic stem cell able to turn into any tissue in the human body, from brain to heart.
"It's a very, very big step," said Australia's leading stem cell scientist, Alan Trounson, of Melbourne's Monash University.

(Stem cells are immature, unspecialized cells that become cells for specialized tissues or parts of the body, such as muscle cells or nerve cells)

Regards
Kaare

Sirashwin

Post Number: 175
Posted on Friday, November 23, 2007 - 05:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Man Who Helped Start Stem Cell War May End It

Sirashwin

Post Number: 176
Posted on Saturday, November 24, 2007 - 06:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings to All

You all must be aware of the latest advances in stem cell research. Now here is something interesting

Twenty-five days. That's how long it took Dr. Shinya Yamanaka of Kyoto University to undo more than 30 years of exquisitely programmed biology packed into a woman's cheek cell — and just maybe change the world. In a procedure that some scientists thought could take decades to discover, Yamanaka tricked the cheek cell into acting like an embryonic stem cell — capable of dividing, developing and maturing into any of the body's more than 200 different cell types. And he wasn't alone: on the same day that he published his milestone in the journal Cell, James Thomson, a pioneering University of Wisconsin molecular biologist, reported similar success in Science.

Now isn't that an example of the same discoveries being made through fine matter perception.

Excerpt from FIGU SPECIAL BULLETIN 38
Im Sinn des Profitierens kann es so z.B. sein, dass ein Mensch eine Erfindung macht oder etwas Bestimmtes sagt oder schreibt usw., das dann irgendwo auf der Welt von einem anderen Menschen feinstoffsinnlich aufgefangen wird – was jedoch auch durch das kollektive Unterbewusstsein möglich ist –, wonach dieser dann dieselbe Erfindung macht oder dasselbe sagt oder schreibt usw.

In terms of profiting it can be that, for example, a human makes a discovery or says or writes something particular, and so forth, which is then captured by another human somewhere in the world by means of fine-matter perception - which is however also possible through the collective subconscious - after which this other human then makes the same discovery or says or writes the same thing, and so forth.

Salome
ashwin

Sirashwin

Post Number: 177
Posted on Saturday, November 24, 2007 - 05:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well the two guys might have done independent work of their own; not that one guy just copied the other. But it is quite interesting.

Salome
ashwin

Edward

Post Number: 956
Posted on Sunday, November 25, 2007 - 09:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kaare and Sirashiwn....

I remember reading and seeing on television - the Placental and Cord Blood
Stem Cells - reseachings. Sounded very promissing. Without doing this all in
the manner many opposed to.

See:http://www.lifebankusa.com/basics_placental_umbilical_stem_cell.php

Edward.

Rarena

Post Number: 297
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2007 - 02:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Also, keep in mind Melborne is not "controlled or lobbied" by the Pharmies/AMA (Pharmeceutical companies and the American Medical Association) so these findings are not as easily supressed as in the US.

There was another MD from Melbourne who now lives in New York and reported findings in the Wall St. Journal who connected Aluminium, Copper and (I Think) Zinc creating amyloidosis (Sp?) plaque in brains similar to the brains of those who've died from Alzheimers Disease when these metals were injected into cadavers yet was mostly negativly critziced or ignored by those trained by the AMA. This is the same or similar attribute experienced by a patient with Alzheimers disease.

Undifferentiated cell tissue or connective tissue such as that taken from embroyonic stem cells will produce up to 1000 clones before mutations occur. Since they are undifferentiated, they don't know if the're heart cells or brain cells etc... they can be made into anything given certain conditions, raw material if you will.

In the study of orchids we've been doing this for fifty years. Interesting that only now we're capable of doing this with humans, yet fifty years ago no... Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Maybe it's because Orchids don't have malpractice lawyers...

Stem Cells

Stem Cells (light green)

Sirashwin

Post Number: 192
Posted on Friday, December 07, 2007 - 02:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scientists Cure Mice Of Sickle Cell Using Stem Cell Technique

Tjames

Post Number: 260
Posted on Saturday, December 15, 2007 - 03:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wired Science "re-grow" organs/transplants airs on PBS

Check Books section under and yet they fly for clarification of prediction / prophecy.

enjoy,
Tim
Salome gam nan been urda gan njber hasala hesporona!

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page