Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 19, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Aging, Aggressive Genes & Human Health » Archive through January 19, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Adysor

Post Number: 19
Posted on Wednesday, May 14, 2008 - 12:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.sciencentral.com/articles/view.php3?type=article&article_id=218392718

aging gene

are we on the right track ?

Adysor

Post Number: 20
Posted on Wednesday, May 14, 2008 - 12:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/11/051117181327.htm

as well as this

Corey

Post Number: 42
Posted on Wednesday, May 14, 2008 - 06:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

those were very cool and I thought they were very informative.

Corey
harmonisches Funktionieren zu lernen

Edward

Post Number: 1114
Posted on Thursday, May 15, 2008 - 08:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Adysor...

Yes, very interesting, indeed!

Well, at the moment, testings have indicated, that the Aging Gene can be put
to a halt, but in exchange for that, certain Genes connected....will cease to
function as they should and other aliments will arise, alas....to say. Which
will not have benefit to the human being.

Thus, it seems, they are "interconnected" for the purpose of maintaining life,
even the aging, of course, till they are worn out, and ceases to
function...anymore. Due, to having No More....Juices, as we would say in
modern time.

I watched a Science program some time back, and they even mentioned that the
- Reversing - of the Aging Gene, is possible. But, this still has to be studied
thoroughly, though. So, something to hear about...in the near coming future.

Thus: Progress is being made, as Billy and the Plejarans have Foreseen and mentioned.

Edward.

Corey

Post Number: 45
Posted on Thursday, May 15, 2008 - 03:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward is that precursor engineering?

Corey

Corey

Post Number: 48
Posted on Friday, May 16, 2008 - 02:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

theres no direct link but http://www.cheniere.org/ a little of the way down see page the point 7 found on pages 19-22 of the 51 page breifing written by Tom Bearden in January. Its kind of way out there but its along the lines of changing matter itself somewhat.

Corey

Edward

Post Number: 1117
Posted on Saturday, May 17, 2008 - 01:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey....

Well, it seems there is the possibility, as was mentioned. And it still has to
be examined and much testings and research still have to be done. Could indeed
be precursor engineering, as you mentioned. Would think that research is fully
on its way, behind the curtain.

Edward.

Michael

Post Number: 681
Posted on Wednesday, November 12, 2008 - 11:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Probably not exactly the right category but:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1085059/Pictured-The-robot-pull-faces-just-like-human-being.html
Michael Horn

Edward

Post Number: 1229
Posted on Saturday, November 15, 2008 - 03:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael...

Yeah, good one!

Just this last week even CNN showed a Japanese version, which I already saw a
long time back. Which works more-or-less in a similar manner. Very
interesting, though.

Edward.

Pureharmony

Post Number: 141
Posted on Monday, December 01, 2008 - 10:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

I'm moving my reply to Hector here in regards to this from the Consciousness Abilities/Powers thread:

"Pureharmony, perhaps you meant telomeres instead of telemores? In that case youre absolutely right..."

Whoops! Yes that's what I meant.
*pureharmony*

Earthling

Post Number: 142
Posted on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 08:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081225/ap_on_sc/do_it_yourself_dna;_ylt=Ajv.33vDSXEuj5sUcEglHA.s0NUE

Amateurs are trying genetic engineering at home

By MARCUS WOHLSEN, Associated Press Writer Marcus Wohlsen, Associated Press Writer –

SAN FRANCISCO – The Apple computer was invented in a garage. Same with the Google search engine. Now, tinkerers are working at home with the basic building blocks of life itself.

Using homemade lab equipment and the wealth of scientific knowledge available online, these hobbyists are trying to create new life forms through genetic engineering — a field long dominated by Ph.D.s toiling in university and corporate laboratories.

Yoid

Post Number: 4
Posted on Saturday, December 27, 2008 - 08:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Someone put aging gene into us, to not be able travel long distances in space ? Is that correct?
If it's true than I'm very upset on them! What are they thinking of themselves?

Redbeard

Post Number: 56
Posted on Sunday, December 28, 2008 - 08:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Yoid, according to what I have read in this material, I will try to give you a summary of what I remember but keep in mind you must study the original contact notes yourself in order to get a better understanding.

You must try to understand the type of people that these overlords were, as they were called. They had great scientific knowledge about how to make changes in their own bodies to live very long and to increase their intellect.

This type of advanced being is very one sided towards scientific, physical and mental development without the corresponding balance of spiritual growth and knowledge so you end up with the somewhat stereotypical "mad scientist".

They engineered themselves to a point that they were physically not able to defend themselves and that's where the modified human with strong aggression and short life span came into being. They needed their defenders to fight their battles and die relatively quickly so that the modified humans would not be alive long enough to wise up and give their benefactors too much trouble, more controllable.

But just like most of what we are seeing today with the great advancements in science without the corresponding spiritual controls and morality to balance decisions, the people that have the power to use the technology assume that because they have the possession of great power that therefore means that they have the right to use it any way they see fit.

I hope this helps and if I missed something the good folks here will kindly let us know.

Redbeard

Edward

Post Number: 1275
Posted on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 - 03:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Guys....

Very well said, Matt!

They were trying to beat Creation at her own game, but as we can
acknowledge: it all Backfired, so to speak!

That is what you get when One tries to walk in Front of One's shoes, and not
in them!

Best to take (Spiritual and Material) Evolution: step-by-step, as Billy made very
clear to use all. Best NOT to Over-do it! Or else we will end up like our dear
Creator-Overlords!

"A Time and Place...for Everything", as they say!

Edward.

Phenix

Post Number: 205
Posted on Saturday, January 17, 2009 - 03:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Beste Empfehlung wieder!

Kameraden,
In response to the ideas developed by Zhila and Bob here above and in section 'Peer Review'(Posts 130 and 403), the following could be worth some attention:
Contact Report 251:
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_251

[...]"Prior to these events unfolding, however - always with the assumption that the prophecy fulfills itself through Man's own fault - scientists will discover the manipulated gene from ancient times in the DNA chain responsible for the rapid aging in human beings. These events may yet unfold this year, for preparations in this area began already in 1994. Whether scientists make their discovery public and utilize their findings to their fullest merit is questionable, however. From the way things look now, public disclosures regarding these discoveries will not be made until a much later date, and probably will still remain this way for a very long time before the public will be fully informed about the discovery. Therefore, a long period will pass before the genetic manipulations are reversed by retro-manipulation of the pertinent gene. For the time being, scientists will be unaware that the gene they have stumbled upon is the key factor, and that it is this particular gene which was previously manipulated once before, many millions of years ago."[...]

Herr Meier was talking of 1995, when he wrote, "These events may yet unfold this year," - reference to and confirmation of the year 1995 are found in other works of Herr Meier.
That 'particular gene' has been hence already discovered!
We, our scientists, do just not know what it really is and does and our current interpretation of the nature of that gene is wrong.

So, why don't we just go and look for it?

Any discovery in such a relatively new and exciting field of sciences is recorded somewhere, published somewhere( Science Magazine; Directscience; the Scientific Journal...), put on internet.
I think that a search on google of 'DNA discoveries 1995' would provide us with some results, something to start with.
We could go by elimination; dubious, not related findings are rejected and those likely to be a good lead could further be discussed here - and when we achieve a wide consensus around one specific discovery, we could eventually submit the question to Herr Meier at 'Your Questions to Billy': "Herr Meier, is the DNA... discovered by...in 199... the manipulated 'particular gene'?
Thank you."

I think that we could help ourselves this way.
It might take some generations before we bump into the 'good DNA', but it could be well much quicker than the 800 years from the prophecies - i bet, Kamerad Pathfinder-Hunter would like that!:-)
In case we find the manipulated gene, members with scientific mind would have the opportunity to work on that DNA and make the greatest discovery and breakthrough in the history of mankind - the nobel prize would look good on some desk at the FIGU Mothercenter:-)
We could also 'tip' some serious and objective scientists, who would look at how to practically use the discovery, to repair the damage.
If needed, parents among us could encourage their children to study genome sciences, so that their generation would have greater chance - the hope that one of them, one day would say, "Eureka!"

Salome,

Adam.
PS: here is the link to 'submit your ideas directly to president Obama':
http://citizensbriefingbook.change.gov/Home

It could be a good opportunity to disseminate some parts of the Spiritual Teachings, we think need global and immediate application.
We could discuss and decide here, which parts must be posted; then we, all FIGU Forums members, would log on and vote up the proposal we would make at the 'Citizens Briefing Book'.

Earthling

Post Number: 169
Posted on Saturday, January 17, 2009 - 03:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Adam: If they/we find that gene to extend our lifetimes towards a millenium, you will have your work cut out for you regarding the overpopulation problem.

Fix one problem, create or exacerbate another.

Thats

Phenix

Post Number: 206
Posted on Sunday, January 18, 2009 - 01:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Earthling,

I have understood that it is all connected, that our 'condition' - extreme aggressiveness, spiritual stagnation, overpopulation, aging and all the rest - is the consequence of the initial manipulation.
It should hence be logical that we could bring all of it, including the tendency to overpopulate, to an end by reversing that procedure, by removing the manipulation, by fixing, healing our DNA.

Looking forward to correction, if i have got it wrong.

Salome,
Adam.

Earthling

Post Number: 173
Posted on Sunday, January 18, 2009 - 07:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Adam, in that context, I agree.

However, I have read Billy write that the planet earth will be plagued by overpopulation right up to the point that its inhabitants will be forced to leave the solar system with the coming death of its sun.

Does this not give you pause to concern yourself with a cause that comes with such a prophesized deadend outcome? Not that one should ever abandon ones dream, no matter who attempts to destroy it.

Phenix

Post Number: 207
Posted on Sunday, January 18, 2009 - 07:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That is precisely the point, Earthling: we shall not give up on this wonderful planet and its not less wonderful(despite all!) people without a serious fight!

There is a great amount of knowledge out there; the application of the specific knowledge on DNA, provided by Herr Meier in 'Contact Report 251', in order to give ourselves a better chance to survive and evolve, should be a logical step.
It would be a good thing if we could think, decide and act in such a way that, that prophecy remains indeed a mere prophecy - and does not become a prediction.

Here is an interesting link:
http://www.google.com/search?q=DNA+discoveries+1995&rls=com.microsoft:nl:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7SUNA_en

Salome,
Adam.

Norm

Post Number: 1226
Posted on Sunday, January 18, 2009 - 08:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Even if they find the gene. From what I understand they still don't know how to manipulate a human gene. I know they tried using a virus to manipulate a defective gene & it killed the person. That was about about 5 or more years ago. Please stop worrying about overpopulation when it comes to this. The births need to be prevented. Shortening a persons life will not solve it. Just imagine a world full of older more knowledgeable people helping solve earths problem from a much old perspective. That far out weighs the slight overpopulation that may be incurred.
My Website

Phenix

Post Number: 208
Posted on Monday, January 19, 2009 - 02:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Beste Empfehlung geehrter Moderator, Kameraden,

Wise words, Norm: we shall indeed not worry; we must reach the most neutral-positive state possible and therefrom read, learn, analyse, check up the available knowledge and our own deductions and thoughts and, eventually, apply them.
We will repair our DNA in the long run. The whole process may take generations; we hence need to be patiently active.
Yes, suppose that we(aware humanity) manage to identify the already in 1995 discovered manipulated DNA - which DNA is wrongly understood.
That would be a serious achievement for us, at a least little thing, and certainly a solid lead for our children - what a start this would be for the upcoming generation!

So, if we find that gene, the brightest minds in the field of genome science, here by FIGU and beyond, would study it and try to decipher its language.( We can always ask Herr Meier for help, if, after having done our very best to tackle this question ourselves, we bump into something potentially interesting we do not quite know how to deal with...)
Then it would be the turn of the next generation and so on...

It is a puzzle we need to solve, as Zhila, Earthling and Phi_spiral(Bob) agreed on somewhere.
We have some indications and some hints; let' s investigate!

Salome,

Adam.

Creational

Post Number: 150
Posted on Monday, January 19, 2009 - 02:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Phenix/Adam,

Hello. The personal drive in your character to make a difference hear and now with BEAM’s material is commendable.

According to the overall material presented, both of these issues are facts and therefore serious concerns of Billy/FIGU.

Nevertheless, this discussion started with the question I presented in “Questions to Billy Submitted for Peer Review”, regarding the merit of the emphasis on the overpopulation versus the degenerated gene in FIGU material.

Bob/pi_spiral provided some excellent quotes form the material in his attempt to weight and compare the importance of both issues, so I concluded;

“To summarize, Billy’s prophesies and predictions signify that, slowly but surely, the resolution for, and eventual eradication of the genetic manipulation is coming.
However, even if it is the initial cause of the overpopulation madness was indeed the genetic manipulation, it will continue after the cause is addressed and eventually fixed, thus the apparent emphasis on the issue of overpopulation vs. genetic manipulation.”

However, your personal attempt to actively address/investigate all these stumbling blocks for humanity’s faster evolutionary process is appreciated.
Who knows, you may be one of key spirits who will cause us reach the right foundations of spirituality in less than 800 years?

p.s. Have you tackled down the smoking habit? The reason I ask is because I gave it up many years ago but if was a very tough challenge. Good luck.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Creational

Post Number: 151
Posted on Monday, January 19, 2009 - 06:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello moderators,

I realized a mistake on one of my statements in the recent posts # 141 and 150, and need to make a correction.

It reads;

“However, even if it is the initial cause of the overpopulation madness was indeed the genetic manipulation, it will continue after the cause is addressed and eventually fixed, thus the apparent emphasis on the issue of overpopulation vs. genetic manipulation.”

While it should read;

“However, even if the initial cause of the overpopulation madness was indeed the genetic manipulation, it will continue after the cause is addressed and eventually fixed, thus the apparent emphasis on the issue of overpopulation vs. genetic manipulation.”

Thank you.
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page