Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Aging, Aggressive Genes & Human Healt...

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Aging, Aggressive Genes & Human Health « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Older MessagesMichael14 08-27-01  07:29 pm
Archive through September 01, 2002James the truthseeke30 09-01-02  01:23 am
Archive through September 02, 2005Cpl23 09-02-05  09:12 pm
Archive through April 05, 2007Edward23 04-05-07  03:57 am
Archive through December 15, 2007Tjames23 12-15-07  03:41 am
Archive through January 19, 2009Creational23 01-19-09  06:47 pm
Archive through March 31, 2009Markcampbell23 03-31-09  10:51 pm
Archive through June 19, 2009Tjames23 06-19-09  11:50 pm
Archive through September 15, 2009Psycloud23 09-15-09  09:16 pm
Archive through December 11, 2009Getknowledge23 12-11-09  01:50 am
Archive through April 11, 2010Mahigitam23 04-11-10  12:00 am
Archive through July 30, 2010Sitkaa23 07-30-10  09:06 pm
Archive through February 16, 2011Earthling23 02-16-11  06:56 pm
Archive through May 29, 2011Edward23 05-29-11  02:48 am
Archive through September 11, 2011Edward23 09-11-11  04:51 am
Archive through September 26, 2012Smukhuti23 09-26-12  02:44 am
Archive through November 27, 2012Abdiel23 11-27-12  04:34 pm
Archive through December 30, 2012Michael_horn23 12-30-12  05:45 pm
Archive through January 11, 2013Matthew23 01-11-13  03:57 am
Archive through June 14, 2013Ramirez23 06-14-13  01:01 pm
Archive through July 15, 2014Nosajanimus23 07-15-14  02:15 pm
Archive through October 25, 2014Tat_tvam_asi23 10-25-14  03:41 am
Archive through December 14, 2015Corey23 12-14-15  07:40 am
Archive through June 27, 2016Kenneth23 06-27-16  06:45 pm
Archive through September 18, 2016Kenneth23 09-18-16  12:08 am
Archive through October 31, 2016Cpl23 10-31-16  11:11 pm
Archive through January 15, 2017Votan23 01-15-17  11:44 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Discussions on the development of the genome science and human health on earth.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Justsayno

Post Number: 766
Posted on Sunday, January 15, 2017 - 11:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michelle says the European males have been the most barbaric of all. Yes I guess in that time frame they were. But we also have millions of years of human history on earth. I think all races and all people have been horrible people at some point in their previous incarnations. Every single one including myself because we couldn't get to this point without having lived everyone's life. So until the earth is separated by race and culture and have their own parts of the earth, how does one move forward?
Thank you for your most honest reply Michelle about being a mixed race and hating yourself. That is also what I've found too with my Canadian Indian friends. They have what we call a "chip on their shoulder" due to not feeling good enough. So what do you/did you do to get out of that mindset?
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Corey

Post Number: 55
Posted on Sunday, January 15, 2017 - 12:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo, are you saying the way the US government treats it's poor people bears no responsibility for your statistics?
Salome/Corey Müske

Hugo

Post Number: 313
Posted on Sunday, January 15, 2017 - 11:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Hugo, as far as mixing of the races are concerned, it is mentioned in the CRs that it should not be done because by mixing of different races there could be mixing of the genes and eventually this leads to genetic mutation."

Billy said there should NOT be too much multiculturalism because people lose a sense of belonging to their own people/country. That was one reason he gave and there were other reasons he gave too. But I can't find where he said that.

"Hugo, as far as I know, nowhere is it written that blacks as less spiritually evolved than white race."

I'm pretty sure Billy said the blacks are the least spiritually evolved on the planet but I can't find that either. If someone can show what race Billy said are the least spiritually evolved, then please show so we can know. Also, according to statistics the black race have the lowest IQ. IQ and spiritually evolved are linked if I recall correctly.

I am not picking on blacks. I used blacks in America as an example to back my case why I said some races/cultures should not mix together.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 536
Posted on Sunday, January 15, 2017 - 10:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One Human Race On Our Planet...

Billy / Bulletin 50 (2004)
http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/bulletin/2004/nr-50/leserfragen?page=0,1

The natural rule of creating human life forms on a planet that is able to create them says, that 3 human Ur-races can develop from which ultimately, through evolution, one single or several races may develop.
These races are planet-specific, even then when external influences – insemination by comets, meteors and clouds of matter from outer space – play a part [affect them].

The human life forms – as well as the other life forms - that develop on a planet are in any case adapted to the planet, because they grow up in accordance with the planetary climate and environmental conditions etc.

The no. of 40,353,607 human races in the DERN universe, that is in our material belt of the universe, are according to the information of the storage bank the final races, which, in an overall view, have arisen out of all planets carrying human life. Naturally these races have mixed [with other races] and multiplied since [the time] they definitely came into being [came into being in a definite form], [and] as a result of that new races developed, but the no. of these is not known to me.

Contrary to all assertions to the opposite, there exists [only] one single race of the human species on our planet, and this despite [the fact that] originally several races arose from this planet.
Out of these ultimately developed one single race, the Earth human.
The other races became again extinct much earlier.

Skin colours are no special characteristic of a human race, as this is scientifically assumed and claimed, they only embody pigment particularities, which result from climatic and environmental conditions and circumstances as do the external anatomic features of the corresponding species.

Out of these conditions result as well defined and increased formations of blood groups , consequently certain peoples distinguish themselves by having a greater degree of certain blood groups, but this is not a particularity of the race but only a variety characteristic that does not apply to the whole species.

The different peoples of the earth are therefore one single race, and this includes the Japanese and Chinese peoples, whose true origin is the Henok line, who, however, mixed on Earth with Earth created humans so that today they are truly [terrestrial] human[s].
Thus they, too belong to the species Earth human, but in their line one anatomic characteristic of their former race remains – that is the slant [,declining] shape of the [their] eyes.

With this is said that it is not pigments or height that determine the race characteristics, but very special anatomic features which relate to the external appearance and its particularities as for instance the type of skin, as e.g. a smooth, grooved, scaled or fluorescent skin.

As well a high extended or flat even skull , six fingers on the hands, six toes on the foot, three or four eyes, total hairlessness or total hariness, four arms, particularly small or large ears, ear holes instead of ears etc. [these] are race characteristics.

As well amphibian-, reptilian-, bird-like features as well as fins (Borstenzähne) etc. or the differences of inner organs, as e.g. two hearts, four lungs, four kidneys, very large eyes etc. determine human races.
Furthermore to mention as race characteristics are the natural metamorphic ability and with it the ability to change the form [shape], but as well the changeability of a chameleon resp the ability to change the skin colour.

These and many other things [characteristics] are race specific [define the race].

Billy

German Original

Die natürliche Regel der menschlichen Lebensformenkreierung auf einem kreationsfähigen Planeten besagt, dass drei menschliche Ur-Rassen entstehen können, aus denen sich letztendlich durch die Evolution eine einzige oder mehrere andere Rassen entwickeln können. Diese Rassen sind planeteneigen, und zwar auch dann, wenn äussere Einflüsse - Besamungen durch Kometen, Meteore und Materiewolken aus dem Weltenraum - dabei eine Rolle spielen. Die auf einem Planeten entstehenden menschlichen Lebensformen - wie auch alle anderen Lebensformen - sind in jedem Fall dem Planeten angepasst, weil sie ja gemäss den planetaren Klima- und Umweltbedingungen usw. heranwachsen.
Bei der Zahl von 40353607 Menschenrassen im DERN-Universum, also in unserem materiellen Gürtel des Universums, handelt es sich gemäss den Speicherbank-Informationen um die endgültigen Rassen, die gesamthaft aus allen menschliches Leben tragenden Planeten hervorgegangen sind. Diese haben sich seit ihrem endgültigen Entstehen natürlich vermischt und vermehrt, folglich daraus weitere neue Rassen entstanden sind, deren Zahl mir jedoch unbekannt ist.
Entgegen allen andersartigen Behauptungen existiert auf der Erde eine einzige Rasse der Gattung Mensch, und das obwohl ursprünglich mehrere Rassen aus dem Planeten hervorgegangen sind. Aus diesen entwickelte sich letztendlich eine einzige Rasse, der Erdenmensch. Die anderen Rassen sind schon sehr früh wieder ausgestorben. Hautfarben sind kein besonderes Merkmal einer menschlichen Rasse, wie das irrtümlich wissenschaftlich angenommen und behauptet wird, sondern sie verkörpern nur Pigmentsonderheiten, die sich ebenso durch die klimatischen und umweltbedingten Bedingungen und Umstände ergeben wie auch die äusseren anatomischen Merkmale der betreffenden Art. Aus diesen Bedingungen und Umständen ergeben sich auch bestimmte und vermehrte Blutgruppenbildungen, folglich bestimmte Völker durch but this not a race an bestimmten Blutgruppen ausgezeichnet sind, was aber kein Rassenmerkmal, sondern ein Artenmerkmal ist und also nicht auf die gesamte Gattung angewandt werden kann.
Die verschiedenen irdischen Völker der Erde sind also in eine einzige Rasse einzuordnen, und dazu gehören auch die japanischen und chinesischen Völker, deren eigentlicher Ursprung allerdings in der Henok-Linie liegt, die sich aber auf der Erde mit Erdkreierten vermischt haben und also heute auch rein irdisch sind. So gehören auch sie zur Gattung Erdenmensch, wobei in ihrer Linie jedoch ein anatomisches Merkmal ihrer früheren Rasse geblieben ist - nämlich die Schrägstellung der Augen. Damit ist nun auch gesagt, dass nicht Pigmente oder die Körpergrösse der Menschen entscheidende Rassenmerkmale sind, sondern ganz spezielle anatomische Besonderheiten, die sich sowohl auf die äussere Gestalt und deren Besonderheiten beziehen, wie z.B. auf die Art der Haut, wie z.B. glatte, gerillte, geschuppte oder fluroreszierende Haut. Auch Hochschädeligkeit, Plattschädeligkeit usw., sechs Finger an den Händen, sechs Zehen an den Füssen, drei oder vier Augen, totale Haarlosigkeit, totale Behaarung, vier Arme, besonders kleine oder grosse Ohren, Ohrenhöhlen statt Ohren usw. sind Rassenmerkmale. Auch Amphibienartigkeit, Reptilienartigkeit, Vogelartigkeit und Borstenzähne usw. oder die Verschiedenheit innerer Organe, wie z.B. zwei Herzen, vier Lungen, vier Nieren, sehr grosse Augen usw. bestimmen menschliche Rassen. Weiter sind auch die natürliche Fähigkeit der Metamorphose und damit die Formwandelbarkeit, wie aber auch die Chamailéõnie resp. die Fähigkeit der Veränderung der Hautfarbe zu nennende Rassenmerkmale. Das alles nebst vielen anderen Dingen, die rassenspezifisch sind.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1260
Posted on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 09:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Tat_tvam_asi,

Hopefully that will put an end to the abysmally ignorant, racist crap from Hugo, who' "pretty sure Billy said the blacks are the least spiritually evolved on the planet" but just can't find it because it doesn't exist.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 241
Posted on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 11:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sheila my background is predominantly African(Black) and sprinkles of European..through my brothers' marriages it includes Spanish and Asians ...... I did the best I could to trace back my Heritage however for the Africans(Americans) there was poor record-keeping..... my mindset was developed through heartaches,pains,mistakes.... I refuse to conform however even though it caused a lot of difficulties in my life..... sadly like all of us in America, we have been brainwashed with false news, facts, statistics, information, history ....you name it ... unfortunately for many Black Americans, the religious delusions play a very painful roll in the struggles and difficulties to experience the Truth...We have been lied to for countless Generations about actually what is an "American".... I'm so thankful for BEAM,Michael Horn and FIGU.....for helping me to evolve my Consciousness...
MsMichelle

Hugo

Post Number: 314
Posted on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 06:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hopefully that will put an end to the abysmally ignorant, racist crap from Hugo, who' "pretty sure Billy said the blacks are the least spiritually evolved on the planet" but just can't find it because it doesn't exist.

Yep, it did :-)

Norm

Post Number: 24
Posted on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 07:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Speaking of Genes, I just happened to watch a bunch of YouTube video's lately with people revealing their DNA test results. Wow what a shocker. People are already more mixed than they thought & even I thought. I see plenty of people so happy to see they can trace their DNA to a certain part of the globe. Even people that look like they are one pure race tend to have DNA of another few races in them. The sad part is when they have DNA they were hoping wasn't there and they have it. In a few cases they seem slightly not thrilled at having European DNA. Which can be understandable in some of cases. I saw a few African Americans say they were told they had Native American ancestry & after the test they didn't. Other cases where people had Jewish ancestry & being from South America. Which was probably from the Spanish & Jews coming over during Columbus / Conquistador days. Plus Middle Eastern DNA from the Moors in Spain now in the S. Americans. Its pretty amazing & I may do a DNA test myself. The History of your ancestry that's passed down by family members is in some cases is very inaccurate.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 622
Posted on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 06:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tat_tvam_asi: thanks for finding a relevant quote.

It changes the argument from:
"We may all be the same, but we are not all the same."
to
"We may not all be the same, but we are all the same."

I s'pose it's a matter of what we want to focus on. In building a FIGU community, what are we to focus on?
Do we go along with the popular program and promote race-mixing, because we are all one anyway?
Do we develop a racially-blind society that dispenses with all cultures, replacing them with ?
Can we spell it out clearly for all to hear?
Life

Msmichelle

Post Number: 242
Posted on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 08:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Let's also remember a lot of this Mixing in the past wasn't consensual it was actually Rape...
Let's also be honest as well, Australia doesn't have a stellar past in their treatment of the Aborigines people....
MsMichelle

Kenneth

Post Number: 540
Posted on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 06:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo
I'm shocked at what you are saying on this forum; you're better than that. Intelligence and spirituality is not race specific.

Tat_tvam_asi,
Totally agree with you. In the line of anatomic characteristic to some degree of some of the Black race are facial features as well. This is evident on some very ancient "Olmec colossal heads carvings" on many boulders that could represent some of the Black race of today, all with some kind of helmet.

If this does represent the Black race, it appears that they were very advanced and intelligent, as were many other races before something happened and had to start all over again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olmec_colossal_heads

Norm,
Always thought that I was more of Norwegian decent due to my grandmother being Norwegian. My DNA test reveled that I was of Irish decent; took it all the way back to the mid 1600's in Ireland. Nope, was not adopted. :-)

Kenneth

Hugo

Post Number: 315
Posted on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 07:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth and everyone, I admitted to MH that it shut me up. I was wrong in saying all that. It will not happen again. I didn't realize I had a racist tendency or that it was racist. I don't know how I got that in my upbringing/past. I am going to look into myself to see where it came from and learn from it. Sorry.

Kenneth

Post Number: 541
Posted on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 10:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

Well, by admitting to your xenophobic tendency, on a public forum no less, you’re already over halfway there; realizing what happened and learning from the situation; this is what it’s all about. We humans must sometimes error before we truly understand the duplicity of our rearing and upbringing; ultimately realizing the Truth. Good job Hugo.

Kenneth

Kenneth

Post Number: 542
Posted on Wednesday, January 18, 2017 - 06:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

When you said; "I don't know how I got that in my upbringing/past." This is what was discussed on the forum earlier regarding, "Social Programming". It comes from everywhere and can easily slip into your subconscious.

Here is another article on Social Programming:

"Social Programming and The Matrix"

https://medium.com/the-mission/social-programming-and-the-matrix-9ded5dd0212d#.ggw66hxbl

Kenneth

Hugo

Post Number: 316
Posted on Wednesday, January 18, 2017 - 07:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth, maybe but I don't know. I been thinking about it but I cannot think how I got it. I think it's been there since childhood.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 547
Posted on Friday, January 27, 2017 - 07:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

RE. Human Pig Hybrids...

Jan 28, 2017 / Photo of a human-pig hybrid embryo:
http://www.sciencealert.com/it-s-alive-the-first-human-pig-hybrid-has-been-created-in-the-lab

Q1:
Would these embryos receive a spirit form after 21 days? Would the receive a spirit form if they were born? *)

Q2:
Who ensures that these tests are only used for human health? **)

Salome,

Bill

NB
The Figu Archives list many discussions.
E.g. from The 2011 Figu Archives:

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/2047.html#POST5175

Norm:
http://www.rense.com/general12/dnan.htm

Comment MH:
When I saw that yesterday I was reminded of all the information that Billy put in the 251st Contact about the direction that these things ultimately, and seemingly inevitable, take.

Comment Scott:
“…In contact 251 it is mentioned sometime in the future men will be crossed with pigs to produce a new type of fighting machine…90 % of the pig’s DNA is identical with the human DNA ..”
But he then describes the incredible speed of recovery of a woman who suffered a heart stroke many years ago and was mostly paralysed and could not speak.
After injecting 90 million pig embryo brain cells into her brain she was on her way to recovery within a day.

*)
According to EC the human-animal hybrids were once a major criterion for the diversions that split the people of Atlantis…

**)
Whether it be gene, nuclear or any other technologies - man should base his discoveries on a mindset in harmony with creational laws.
This spiritual development should be first...

Norm

Post Number: 37
Posted on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 04:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tat_tvam_asi, Billy said the Hybrids would have Human spirit forms.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 550
Posted on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 06:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Very interesting, thank you, Norm.*)

if this is the case than the scientists working on those projects should be told about the Spirit Teaching – esp. that after the 21 st day their embryos contain a human spirit form and that their “terminations” after that date are indeed killings.

It seems more likely that they do not have this knowledge and treat their creations as non-human entities that can be manipulated at will.

If we take a random, reasonable and good-hearted discussion about this topic (I think it is from the Australian ABC) **) –
http://www.abc.net.au/radio/sydney/programs/mornings/human-pig-embryo/8222744
- it may revolve around ethical questions and ethical committees, the movie Frankenstein and whether God would not like it, but, of course, the truth re. the spirit form is not mentioned:

The above discussion mentions a case in which the pig embryos were terminated after 28 days.
It is evident that none of the participants ***) would know that the scientists killed a human spirit form, a spirit form that – should it incarnate again will have to overcome immense difficulties o evolve spiritually.

As mentioned -
Our scientists - whether they research genetics, nuclear or any other technologies – they should first discover the spirit teaching and evolve a mindset in harmony with creational laws.

Without this knowledge their highly lauded creations are steps into darkness, into an unknown abyss and cause great suffering
(as e.g. in the case field of nuclear research: Hiroshima / Nagasaki / Fukushima)

It seems that politicians, scientists and other major leaders (including the media) should be the first to study and apply the knowledge of Billy.

Salome,

Billy

PS
As a side note:
We mentioned that in our time many people (and perhaps with it similar situations) from Atlantis that need to be rectified) are reborn:
Almost 45 % of the readings of Edgar Cayce (EC) ****) refer to incarnations in Atlantis.

If human-animal hybrids have a spirit form then the many discussions and situations that Edgar Cayce mentioned in Atlantis become as well understandable:
Those Atlanteans with a purely spiritual goal setting wanted to assist the spiritual development of human-animal hybrids (that were used as servants). They (acc. to EC: Sons of the Law of One) would have accepted them as humans, with a sense of oneness...

*)
Would you know where Billy said so (e.g. CR) ?

**)
Interestingly in the discussion above one organ-transplant patient mentions that would it be much better (then creating organs from foreign bodies or implanting organs from donors) if science finds a way to regrow an organ of a human's own tissue (rather than to replace an organ which often may not be in harmony with recipient's body system) – something that the Ps suggested in a discussion to Billy.

***)
Neither would many ethical philosophers have this knowledge.

****)
Re. EC:

Billy:
“….Edgar Cayce war ein begabter Seher und ein ausgezeichnetes Medium ...“

Billy:
„Edgar Cayce was a talented visionary and an excellent medium...“

http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/bulletin/2001/nr-37/leserfragen-teil-2

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page