Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 24, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Ancient Earth History in connection with information given by the Plejaren » Archive through February 24, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Edward

Post Number: 1106
Posted on Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 09:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Torrent....

Well, it is mentioned in the Contact Notes, that the Chinese and Japanese...
and many others with similar appearance, are of the Same group of lineage.
[ONE of the TWO of the Genetically Manipulated groups, as far as I can make
out]

Further, through time, they divided themselves in many different groups, and
mixed with other peoples of Earth(whom were already settled), and so, many
different populations of people came about, and settled in their own bordered
land/country regions. Creating their own traditions and language dialects...
etc; own civilizations; as we know them today.

Edward.

Markc

Post Number: 627
Posted on Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 02:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The name Nissan , or word, rather , means "made in Nippan" or , " made in Japan " , which is the same , since the country is actually named Nippan .

It was too hard to pronounce for the word-changers-that-be , so they changed it , if for no other reason , than to exert some kind of control over it .

MC
Mark Campbell

Jamesm

Post Number: 58
Posted on Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 03:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And why is it not plausible for Koreans, Vietnamese, Thai to stem from the Chinese?

Thai and Burmese look a mix of India-Indian and Chinese in my opinion.

Where do the following all come from? Anyone know from the contact reports?

Australian Aborigines
North American Indians
South American Indians
Central and Southern African

According to Contact Report 236 we have:

191. The first three peoples who first came to Earth were simultaneously the red ones, the brown ones and the white ones.

I convert red into meaning North and South American Indian

I convert brown into Central and Southern African and also Australian Aborigine.

I convert white into Caucasian (European-white)

But then I guess this info is not really as important as the spiritual teachings is it? We are all equal brothers and sisters.
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

J_rod7

Post Number: 183
Posted on Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 04:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings All In Peace,

JamesM, It looks like you are on the right track. It should be considered, also, there have been many waves of immigrations from numerous star systems, which give rise to the variety of Humans on the Earth.

The Japanese people are a cross-bred people of the Nissan system, genetically manipulated by the ETs for adaption to Earth. These inter-bred with the waves of those who came over from Korea.

There is also in Japan, a much more ancient stock of people, known as the Ainu, now mostly confined to the Northern islands of Japan. The Ainu represent a remanent of survivors from the destruction of Lemuria. Recent underwater expeditions South of Japan have discovered some ancient temples and other remains of megalithic structures. These are also remains from the Lemuria era, from which came the Ainu.

Another group of people, known as the Dropa, descended and crashed their starship in the mountains North of Tibet and West in China. The crash of their ship occurred around 12,000-years ago. Their records are known as "Dropa Stones", circular flat stones with inscriptions in a spiral pattern form the center out to the edge. There are still alive today some of their descendents which have intermingled with a people known as the Khams. The Khams are a mix of Aryans, Chinese, and Mongols; the latter three from different star origins, including Kudra/Nissan, Lyrian, and Sirius.

This could go on and on, of course. But the point to be made here: whichever star-stock any group has in it's ancestrial heritage, we are all part of a larger Cosmic family. We all are Spirit born from the one Creation.

Salome
Someone Shared Their LOVE Today. Was It YOU?
J_rod7

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 290
Posted on Wednesday, May 14, 2008 - 10:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James,

One other thought regarding your article, "Where Do We Come From," and you can decide if you want to work it in or not, is mentioning that the Black race came from the Sirius region approximately 30,000 B.C. according to the Plejarens.

Regards
Bob

Corey

Post Number: 59
Posted on Thursday, May 29, 2008 - 11:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080530/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/brazil_indians;_ylt=AkpIE22N1CCkwoVdw4NHIfrlWMcF

here is an interesting link to an uncontacted Amazonian tribe news article, if you click on the photograph on the top left you can see 10 pictures taken by helicopter. If you note that in photograph nine the painted warriors are shooting their bows at the helicoptor. You can see the warriors painted themselves in red, black, and yellow colors,

http://www.benettontalk.com/internet-for-the-amazon-tribes/ something also possibly interesting

Corey
harmonisches Funktionieren zu lernen

Curlymoses

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, June 11, 2008 - 11:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Has FIGU provided any information on the Dogon tribe associated with the country Mali in western Africa? The Dogon have had accurate knowledge of the Sirius star system and they have always described humans with some fish-like characteristics they refer to as the Nommo. I'm perplexed by depictions of what appear to be humans with some fish-like features in various civilizations. Further, these interestingly depicted or described humans apparently have a reputation of possessing great intelligence and passed on some knowledge to Earth humans long ago. Phi_spiral mentions, what I consider the closest possible reference that I've read from the contact notes, on the Dogon. There seem to be so many possible explanations...and that is what I find perplexing at this time.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 303
Posted on Thursday, June 12, 2008 - 03:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Curlymoses, and welcome to the forum! I am personally not aware of any mention of the Dogon tribe in the FIGU literature. However, in the contact notes, there is discussion of genetic experimentation that took place during the Atlantean period that created half-fish and half-human creatures. And it’s possible that a ‘sighting’ by the Dogon of one of these type creatures could have been the basis of the Nommo legend. It could also be an example of cultural contamination or “grafting” of one legend with another, possibly from Egyptian or Mediterranean cultures where Atlantis once spread. And their knowledge of Sirius B could have descended from them.

Assuming your source is, The Sirius Mystery, by Robert Temple, I should point out that nowhere in the book and its’ retelling of the oral traditions of the Dogon, does it actually state that the Nommo are from Sirius. The best he does is on page 217, where he reports that the Dogon say: "Po tolo (Sirius B) and Sirius were once where the Sun now is." Of this ambiguous statement, Temple comments: "That seems as good a way as any to describe coming to our solar system from the Sirius system, and leaving those stars for our star, the Sun."
Other evidence that Temple references, are the base reliefs of the Sumerian demigod Oannes, which depict a "fish-man." Unfortunately he neglects to mention other base reliefs which show "fish-deer" and "fish-lions". And most Dogon symbology already has multiple levels of meaning.

A good example of cultural contamination was cited by Carl Sagan. He recounts the true case of the physician Carleton Gajdusek in New Guinea, who was approached by a scientific colleague who had found that some local natives believed that a certain disease was transmitted in the form of an invisible spirit that entered the skin of a patient. The native informant had sketched with a stick in the sand a circle outside which, he explained, was black, and inside which was light. Within the circle the informant drew a squiggly line to represent the appearance of these invisible malevolent spirits. How did the natives get such an astounding insight into the transmission of disease by microbes? Years earlier, Gajdusek himself had shown the natives the appearance of a disease-causing germ through his microscope, and the sand drawing was simply the natives' recollection of this deeply impressive sight.

The Dogon descriptions of Jupiter, Saturn and Sirius, are reminiscent of Jonathan Swift's uncanny description of the two undiscovered moons of Mars. Swift appears to have taken the idea of two close moons of Mars from Voltaire's science-fiction short story, Micromegas, in which an extraterrestrial visitor tells earthmen about the undiscovered Martian moons. The visitor, coincidentally, just happens to come from Sirius!

I should clarify my previous post by stating that it was “a” black race and not “the” black race that came from Sirius around 30,000 B.C. Billy explains elsewhere in an answer to a question, that there was also an indigenous black race that evolved autonomously.

Regards
Bob

Curlymoses

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, June 12, 2008 - 11:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Dogon depictions seem more abstract compared to the Sumerian reliefs, in my opinion. The impression I got listening to Robert Temple on the radio was that the Dogon saw the Nommo as more human than animal (fish), though a bit repulsive. So I compare that to Billy's description of humans he has seen in the universe. Sumerian depictions of humans with fish bodies at the waist struck me as so literal that they must have been an embellishment of some kind.

I also consider the possibility that more knowledgeable humans wanted to understand reactions of different Earth humans to a certain stimulus. Or perhaps the response was known and more knowledgeable humans used that knowledge for...? the betterment? the detriment? ...of mankind. If more knowledgeable humans were deliberate and responsible for the introduction of certain stimuli to Earth humans, was the purpose lost, forgotten, incubating, or hidden in human history? Makes me think, anyways. I'm a lover of history.

As I recall, human-animal creations, though possible, run contradictory to Creational purpose, and ought not be pursued further. Also, I thought Bigfoot/Yeti was among similar type experimentation? and I'm not sure of the time line. Chimera is a term used to describe different species animal-animal creations, which Bigfoot/Yeti might be??? I did read contact notes that mentioned it.

I remember raptly paging through illustrated books of Greek Mythology dazzled by Centaurs, Saytrs, the Minotaur, Pegasus, and the Sphinx. Other explanations for anthropomorphic depictions I know involve shamanic/seer perceptions experienced while in heightened states of awareness.

My favorite cultural contamination stories are the isolated indigenous tribes who come in contact with their fellow humans after.... a few years, when a plane is seen flying overhead and cargo boxes descend, slowed by parachutes. The stories of tribes' reverence and awe of technically advanced relatives are my favorite because they remind me most of my predicament as member of the Earth human tribe of the Sol System on the outskirts of Milky Way Galaxy!

Thanks for your take. Multiple levels of meaning indeed.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 304
Posted on Friday, June 13, 2008 - 08:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello again,

In FIGU Bulletin #36, Billy answers a reader’s question who asked about the Dogon’s experience with the Nommo. In his answer he explains that they were an extraterrestrial race known as the Samanet from a different time-space than ours. They were neither from Sirius, nor amphibious, nor the products of genetic manipulation. Billy got this information from Ptaah in Contact 311. So I’m guessing that either their physical features evoked certain amphibious descriptions or wore an apparatus which accomplished the same. Perhaps even simply wearing a slick shiny jumpsuit evoked comparison to a fish.

Regards
Bob

Curlymoses

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, June 13, 2008 - 11:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And Sumer and other places??? I'd guess too. I look forward to reading the info. Thanks.

Hector

Post Number: 380
Posted on Friday, June 13, 2008 - 05:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This strange creature seems to fit with the description given of such half fish, half human creatures.It was photographed in the Maracaibo Lake, Venezuela, in summer of 2006.

http://forums.revora.net/index.php?showtopic=40539

If this creature really exists, next question would be if it fits in the "human being" category.Regards.

Edward

Post Number: 1142
Posted on Sunday, June 15, 2008 - 04:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hector....

Impressive shots!

Almost looks, real!

If it is real, it would fit in the - Amfibic humanoid - category, I would say.

Not directly, as human being. More indirectly: Half Humanoid Half Fish,
category....if you will.

Edward.

Badr

Post Number: 372
Posted on Sunday, June 15, 2008 - 06:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

please get back to the topic "Ancient Earth History"

Pureharmony

Post Number: 132
Posted on Sunday, September 28, 2008 - 09:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is my reply for Syn from a different area of the message board in regards to this:

Syn posted on Sunday, September 28, 2008 - 10:13 am:
"Pureharmoy-
correction, he did not separate from giza he was leading giza, he separated from plejaren as a splinter group, i just past that contact note in And They Still Fly(awesome book i strongly urge ppl to buy it)"
Hi Syn,

Thank you for your reply.

I looked up what I was recollecting and it is from contact #38 on November 13, 1975.

I was thinking of the term "splinter group" which is why i mentioned he separated off... but perhaps my recollection was not perfect, my apologies.

I do have the book "And Still They Fly" but I like to refer directly to the contact notes for accuracy. I actually had the contact notes before owning the book And Yet They Fly. From what I read, he did not separate from the Plejarens, he separated from the Giza people.

I will site a portion of the contact note:

(continued from sentence #38) "Kamagol the First now selected one of his cousins as the authority over a group of thousands of individuals which had a quite special mission to fulfill - or would have had. This mission was essentially based on the telenotic guiding of various groups of humans of Arusist descent in certain paths, in particular in Germany, America, Argentina and Brazil, in order that they unconsciously perform help for the plans of Kamagol. During the first time period, Aruseak, therefore Ashtar Sheran and whatever his other names may yet be, followed these orders unconditionally, so thereby Kamagol allocated further great power. But in the course of time he obtained many kinds of understanding and modified his behavior. Until then, he acted only according to the orders of Kamagol, so he only modified his tactic unnoticeably and thereby influenced, firstly, his assembly, which he indeed required.. By and by he obtained their trust, and they acknowledged him as their actual leader. So it was an easy game for him to, by and by, include the obtained understanding of the truth and also to behave according to it, even with the knowledge of his assembly.

With their acquiescence they loosened themselves from the control of Kamagol and formed a new splinter group. Since then Aruseak followed his mission, imposed by Kamagol, to a degree, and transmitted his messages to various Earth humans using telepathic impulses. Because, however, he is not yet completely conscious of the truth, in his messages arise contradictions to which however no attention may be given. In various matters of the truth he is yet inexperienced, so he has to learn it first. Nevertheless, however, his messages in the principal matters are extremely faithful to the truth and stimulate joy. But, out of security grounds for his assembly and himself, in certain things he gives unclear and not correct, and therefore false, statements, which is however entirely excusable. So, statements about his place of residence also do not correspond to correctness which, however, effects no severance with his obtained love of truth. This is a security for him and his assembly so that they do not quarrel with Kamagol's assembly. In spite of all of our possibilities we have not succeeded in finding his haunt. Apparently he and his assembly have received, through some sort of circumstances, very high and valuable understandings of security measures which they make use of and that we are not able to investigate with all our possibilities. But that is not of significance, because those kind of occurrences often happen if individual groups break off from a forceful control and seek the way of truth. So Aruseak, with his assembly, can hold up in a very greatly distant galaxy or even in another dimension, where they are absolutely secure from Kamagol's grasp. However, they are able to do their mission in spite of that because their consciousness, and technical, possibilities make it possible to bridge all distances in space and time. This is the state of these matters that I had to explain to you."
*pureharmony*

Earthling

Post Number: 61
Posted on Wednesday, October 22, 2008 - 04:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/1768109.stm

Anyone have any ideas what this lost city 9500 years ago could be? Part of Lemuria?

Edward

Post Number: 1211
Posted on Saturday, October 25, 2008 - 04:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Earthling...

As far as I know, is...that Lumeria was once part of the huge landmass called
Hyperborea. [Hence, the Earth human has not evolved yet, to be defined as in
the context of Civilization or Physically Evolved, so to speak.]

And Hyperborea, has been said to have been in the upper part of our global
region. And due, to the Pole Shifting, it and what is left of it is at the
point of Florida. [Not sure how far the rest of the USA plays part, though?
Remnants or not?]

And it seems, that ancient Lyrians gave Lumeria it's name, and even
Atlantis...and intermingled and begotten offspring and here from created new
Earth human lineages....etc.

Edward.

Earthling

Post Number: 122
Posted on Wednesday, December 17, 2008 - 04:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1095606/New-dinosaurs-discovered-British-scientists-Sahara-desert.html?ITO=1490

New dinosaurs discovered by British scientists in Sahara desert

By David Derbyshire
Last updated at 6:42 PM on 16th December 2008

A prehistoric 'river of the giants' that was once home to gigantic fish, towering dinosaurs and 60 foot long crocodiles has been unearthed by British fossil hunters.

The river - as wide as the Danube - flowed across the Sahara desert 100 million years ago, surrounded by lush forests, waterways and lakes.
sauropod discovered

The site has yielded some of the most exciting African prehistoric finds in years - including the tip of a giant flying reptile's beak and a limb bone from a 65 foot long plant-eating dinosaur. Both are thought to be new species.

Earthling

Post Number: 123
Posted on Wednesday, December 17, 2008 - 04:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does Billy say anything on what caused the dinosaurs extinction?

------------------------

http://blog.wired.com/wiredscience/2008/12/deccantraps.html

Massive Volcanic Eruptions Could Have Killed Off the Dinosaurs

By Betsy Mason EmailDecember 15, 2008 | 6:24:03

SAN FRANCISCO, California — Huge volcanic eruptions that belched sulfur into the air for around 10,000 years could have killed the dinosaurs, according to new evidence unearthed by geologists.

Evidence is accumulating that it wasn't an asteroid that did the beasts in, but volcanoes -- the first real challenge the extinction theory has met in three decades.

A combination of studies on dinosaur fossils, magnetic signatures in rocks and the timing of the disappearance of different species suggest it was volcanoes, not an asteroid, that caused the dinosaurs' extinction.

Rarena

Post Number: 384
Posted on Wednesday, December 17, 2008 - 01:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Earthling, do not know your name...

Contact book six Pg 129 indicated a seven mile (11 Km) meteor as being the reason dinosaurs were killed sixty five million years ago...

Dinosaurs were on a planet Billy mentioned in Contact 31 and... in Contact 230 dinosaur(s)are mentioned as being present at the time in the Loch Ness of Scottland.

As to volcanos, those are naturally occuring events associated with large meteor impacts... volcanos come almost instantly... cracks rather than craters are left... along with the; gases, tsunamis, secondary explosions and ocean upheavals they cause... and later on the ejecta causing global cooling or an ice age.

Rarena

Post Number: 385
Posted on Wednesday, December 17, 2008 - 01:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CurlyMoses, whomever you are...

One of the Bulletins: pg 4 sentence 36...mentioned the Dogon Tribe as having Universal knowledge... Contact 311 if I'm not mistaken.

Earthling

Post Number: 205
Posted on Tuesday, February 24, 2009 - 04:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/scienceandtechnology/technology/google/4731313/Google-Ocean-Has-Atlantis-been-found-off-Africa.html

Has-Atlantis-been-found-off-Africa using google earth?

Ramirez

Post Number: 34
Posted on Tuesday, February 24, 2009 - 09:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How is it possible to perform a wide scale optical search underwater ?
I know of towed sonars which can create grid maps but optical ?

Here is your answer ...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/scienceandtechnology/technology/google/4735057/Google-Ocean-Atlantis-found-off-Africa-turns-out-to-be-boat-mapping-lines.html

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page