Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 29, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » Kelch der Wahrheit - Goblet of Truth » Archive through May 29, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Yoid

Post Number: 19
Posted on Monday, March 30, 2009 - 03:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It would be better if other books were on pdf format downloadable.Ordering books,CD-s and receiving them (ehm) takes time.I bought software(i couldnt buy in store in my country) in that way, and I can assure you its better,than ordering cd-s.

Edward

Post Number: 1371
Posted on Tuesday, March 31, 2009 - 03:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Yoid.....

Your idea, has been mentioned once some time back. [Utilize Search Engine, if
you will?]

It would still be more in place to purchase the materials in Book-format. This
way it would be much more difficult, to past down the Meier materials in a
'illegal' manner. PFD format, would only lead to distributing the materials
much more easier Illegally; we have to keep in mind, that all individuals
involved in the translations and writings, etc....should deserve the - respect
- they are entitled. And the Books, etc...bring up just enough money to
further workout the mentioned....for other future books, etc...

And I would rather have it in Book(CD) format. Which is more Personal, and
something to keep, for all time.

Edward.

Yoid

Post Number: 29
Posted on Sunday, April 05, 2009 - 11:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kelch der Wahrheit 46.52 euro + shiping cost 39 euro = nearly 100 euro cost?

Badr

Post Number: 482
Posted on Monday, April 06, 2009 - 12:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well paper is not free, and depending were you live shipping cost will vary, don't forget 446 pages, DIN A4 would be a rather heavy book.

Alternatively you can click on this link and get the book for 0.00 euro
http://www.figu.org/ch/disknode/get/3669/Kelch-der-Wahrheit.pdf?download

Peace

Yoid

Post Number: 30
Posted on Monday, April 06, 2009 - 01:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks, but if I would like to buy all the books it would cost me a fortune.If all the books were on DVD it would decrease the cost(paper, and shiping cost too).Of course books are fine.

Badr

Post Number: 483
Posted on Monday, April 06, 2009 - 04:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You don't have to buy all the books at once. You wouldn't be able to read them all at once any ways. Its like buying a new house, instead of furnishing the whole thing at once, you would start with one room and work your way through the house.

So start off by buying the books that interest you, and then once you read it get a couple more, and so expense would split over a few months or years.

Thats how i did it.

Peace

Yoid

Post Number: 31
Posted on Monday, April 06, 2009 - 04:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Badr.

Rarena

Post Number: 434
Posted on Tuesday, April 07, 2009 - 08:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To make Badr's point I can say I've been reading Semjase Contact Book 1 for two years and I still find it more than mildly interesting... Also the Om... It is AMAZING if you have any doubts... this will dispell them. The Kelch der Wahrheit is like a whole exponential level increased... but I feel I must further my background on this experience before reading these truths.

The knowledge of seven prophets...

I am finally on Semjase Contact Book 2 now and it is wildly interesting... The spirit teachings are there for me to read... but maybe later... there is so much to learn, so much to absorb and experience. It will take many many years to read them all... The more you read the more you feel this connection of being one with this source, you see it in everything.

It was someone on this board who told me to read the Contact books first... I thank them because it has taught me so much about this amazing encounter... One at a time... slow but sure... etc... eh eh...

Swiss ISWH (Ish Wish) good wish of the North... Laureate of the Universe... we are lucky to know you whom shares this emmense knowledge of higher wisdom.

Yoid

Post Number: 36
Posted on Saturday, April 11, 2009 - 12:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How long last to receive the books after payment in europe roughly?
Is Kelch der Wahrheit the last book of Billy?
What is coming next ?

Marcela

Post Number: 139
Posted on Saturday, April 11, 2009 - 10:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yoid:

It doesn't take that long. Besides, I rather have the books instead of DVDS or PDF because if the internet fails or technology, you always have a real book to pass to your children.
Salome

J_rod7

Post Number: 804
Posted on Saturday, April 11, 2009 - 03:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Yoid,

The next book to be released in the English translation, is the book of OM

[ " "OM" - The Book of Books - The Book of Truth - is the book of the laws and directives of Creation, rendered into easily understandable words. Sections of "OM" include the words of the ancient prophet, Henoch (Enoch), which were transmitted to Billy Meier in a telepathic form by the Plejaren JHWH, Ptaah." ] ---

--- Quote is from:

http://us.figu.org/portal/Default.aspx

In Peace

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Yoid

Post Number: 40
Posted on Sunday, April 19, 2009 - 01:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is it enough to read Kelch der Wahrheit to start to work spirit evolution and what does it mean?

Yoid

Post Number: 43
Posted on Thursday, April 23, 2009 - 05:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No answers?

Scott

Post Number: 1749
Posted on Thursday, April 23, 2009 - 07:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding the Kelch Der Wahrheit (English), Christian mentioned to me the translation process is taking longer than expected. Although the first release should be expected soon, the entire book most likely will not be ready for 1.5-2 years

J_rod7

Post Number: 828
Posted on Thursday, April 23, 2009 - 02:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Yoid the Inquisitive,

The Kelch Der Wahrheit will be translated into English as: The Goblet of Truth.

You work on your Spiritual Evolution day-by-day from where you are now, with whatever you have now, by your own Understanding, Study, Logical Thinking, Meditations, and practical Experience.

In Peace ... Salome

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Yoid

Post Number: 44
Posted on Thursday, April 23, 2009 - 10:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Inquisitive? Am I annoying you?

J_rod7

Post Number: 830
Posted on Friday, April 24, 2009 - 01:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Yoid,

You do not annoy me at all. I poke a little fun your way, since you ask so many questions. I am actually happy to see you in these Forums, searching for knowledge.

In Peace

Rod

Jamesm

Post Number: 134
Posted on Friday, April 24, 2009 - 03:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Coming from Meier who was previously incarnated as Jmmanuel, one could say that the Goblet of Truth is the real Holy Grail mankind has been seeking the past 2000 years. A goblet is a synonym for (having the same meaning as) grail after all. A cup with no handles.

I am looking forward to digesting it.
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Edward

Post Number: 1387
Posted on Saturday, April 25, 2009 - 03:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jamesm....

Not to forget:

That a - Grail - is Christian Cult Religious 'related'! [Which Billy wants
nothing to do with....of course!]

And a - Goblet -, is a Neutral/Natural interpretation as it should be, with NO
Cult Religious connection, what so ever.

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 1388
Posted on Saturday, April 25, 2009 - 03:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Yoid....

If you conduct a Search with the Search Engine, and type - Kelch der Wahrheit
-, you will find more than enough information concerning the mentioned. [There
are even Download links, to download a version....if may memory serves me
well; read it? Take it Step-by-step, if you will; you have your WHOLE life
time, to study it....]

Of course, it will 'boost' your Spiritual Evolution. Just like ALL FIGU
materials do.

Just READ the contents of what you find with the Search Engine, and you WILL
KNOW....WHAT it means...

Edward.

Gib_niner

Post Number: 45
Posted on Saturday, May 16, 2009 - 10:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok wow - yoid just if you are feeling more than a little inquisitive - as i have been too - in regard to having just at least a sneak preview - of 'Kelch der Warheir'

well anyway last nite - i cames across an online tranlation site - whereat one can download for free prog - at this site..

http://www.online-translator.com/

you can do some short translations there on the page - but not as good as when you download the prog. trial - in which then you can download whole massive chunk loads at a go - usually bout 4 pages at a go (as any more and it seems to take so long that you get to wonder is your computer crahing or something)

now of course, i can imagine what some peeps might be thinking - but no fear - I would never dream of - showing those tranlations elsewhere - ie posting them on some page somewhere - just really only to have a sneak preview - that should be kept in mind in regard to the use of these programs as obviously they cannot rate next to the proper tranlations being carried out by those individuals charged with that task - as for sure at times the true message or meaning is getting garbled through the comp. translation process... though oddly enough - the introductory pages seem fairly coherent = much more so than the numbered 'canons' - hmmm i wonder what the reason for that might be?

thus again to repeat - only for a wee sneak preview alone - but wow - i guess to reiterate what others may have said before me - and merely from the initial sense i can get from it - this text seems to be something allright - especially in relation to billy taking no prisoners when it comes to denouncing the cultic erroneous world religions and dogmas that have profilerated no end here on earth - as only billy can do so - he seems to take particular delight in tearing them to shreds in this particular instance - awesomeness ;)

ok thats all

gib.

ps does anyone have any view at all - on the 'Reconnection' - healing phenomenon - was just throwing it out for discusion in 'human body' section - and as such in an ad-hoc way that perhaps was sort of glossing over things - but anyway think its interesting at least - but as of yet no responders -
am i the only one that finds that one an interesting issue? (couldn't find anything about it in the search engine - again just curious about it)

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 92
Posted on Friday, May 29, 2009 - 05:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael Horn

Is it possible to tell when the expected date of the translation of the kelch is going to be finished?

Thanks
My Website - www.ufofacts.co.uk

Scott

Post Number: 1780
Posted on Friday, May 29, 2009 - 07:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Stephen,

Perhaps Michael has more updated information than I have, but according to Christian the translation is taking longer than expected. Christian mentioned it could take 1.5-2 years for the completion of the translation. He also mentioned initially he expected the first two sections (chapters?) were going to be released this past March, but apparently that was delayed.

Regards
Scott

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page