Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 12, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » Flugreisen durch Zeit und Raum-"Journeying Through Time & Space" » Archive through July 12, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Indi

Post Number: 27
Posted on Sunday, December 03, 2006 - 12:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maybe another interpretation of the title could be:

Voyage or Flight through Space and Time?

Robyn

Thomas

Post Number: 147
Posted on Sunday, December 03, 2006 - 11:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It could be "Flight" but since the book is only in german, I just gave the transliteration of the title. By the way, do you have this book Robyn?

Does anyone here have this book? If not then I will post topics that are from the book and if anyone is interested or has additional info, then great!

By the way, I mentioned in another post that this book says that electrons transform into various forms and that one such transformation is from electron to chronon. That is pretty amazingly specific info. Does anyone else have anything to add on this?

Additionally I posted about the issue of gravity being a lightspeed limited phenomenon. Any input on that subject? If not then I will move on to the next subject.

Thanks!

Indi

Post Number: 28
Posted on Sunday, December 03, 2006 - 05:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Unfortunately for your discussion, I don't have this book, however, I do have one called 'Existentes Leben im Universum', which has a couple of chapters on atoms etc... about 15 pages, and there is mention of 'die Chrononen'in there from a cursory glance.

I will have a read of these sections, as maybe some of the info contained within, is the same info that Guido used for his book.

I have twenty or so books and assorted brochures, but still missing many :-) -- I am interested in your assessment of Guido's book ---

Hope you find others who have read it.
Maybe there is someone on the German discussion board who could discuss it with you. have you joined that forum?

Robyn

Melli

Post Number: 195
Posted on Monday, December 04, 2006 - 03:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Air Passage -through time and space" Is this a different book to Billy's "Through space and time"?
I am not a scientifically minded person but when I was reading this rich and intelligent book, "I felt connected", in my mind I felt that I was in a harmonious sync and part of a newly created imaginative existence and I was feeling a longing to 'be there'....

Rarena

Post Number: 122
Posted on Monday, December 04, 2006 - 09:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Milli,

Thought the following was the definition for Flugreisen:

Flight (as by aircraft) voyage...
Luft is air or lighter than air... like breath...

Stanford logo:
De Luft der freiheit weht...
the wind (or breath) of freedom blows.

Whatever the book is called the pictures are very clear and excellent. Also has a map of Hinterschmidtrudi in the back...

Randy ô¿ô

Hector

Post Number: 157
Posted on Monday, December 04, 2006 - 03:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The word flugreisen stresses that all time traveling events witnessed by Billy were achived through high-tech means, on board of a spacecraft, not using consciousness related powers, which i suppose would be less accurate or precise than the spaceship method.

He saw past & future events with his own eyes.This is important in order to distance himself from false prophets, false new age "seers", oracles, channelers...etc, who claim to have the ability to see the future or recall the past while being in trance.

"Billy Meier was here" , would be a nice slogan to promote the book...

Kiril

Post Number: 161
Posted on Monday, December 04, 2006 - 06:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas,
I would very much appreciate if you would share any further scientific information from the Meier material.

I know of information(which I have experimentally confirmed my self) borne of men from earth which confirms to a large degree the existence of many of the phenomenon described by the Meier material. If your interested in this and my thoughts on some of the subjects you've raised here I suggest you contact me at :k_man_mango@hotmail.com. The reason for this is that I don't wish for this knowledge to be trivialised and falsified in the process of becoming popularized by false-conception/association - as was the case with the work of N.Tesla and many others.

Regards,
Kiril

Thomas

Post Number: 148
Posted on Tuesday, December 05, 2006 - 02:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Melli, they are two completely different books and they focus on different aspects of the contacts. Guido's book is more about the science and technology whereas the other book is more general in its info about the contacts.

Robyn I would LOVE to exchange info because I do not yet have the book "Existentes Leben im Universum". I have just started learning german so all of this is slow going for me but I got this book in order to keep my interest and incentive to learn german high. I know that it is difficult to learn another language but if you keep your enthusiasm high and continue the effort, eventually results come.

Also Robyn I don't know how well you know german but I am interested in the exchange of info even if it means just posting small, reasonable parts of the text here on the forum. We have to be careful not to exceed the fair use laws when we post direct quotes. I think if we just post little bits and pieces where necessary, we will stay within the limits of fair use.

By the way, I have extensively read over the different sections of the german forum. However since I really am at the very beginning of my german studies, I have had to rely a great deal on machine translation and thus I have to take it as a given that the info from these translations are at least partially inaccurate. Still it is a good starting point because at least I am able to narrow down the areas that I want to focus on! :-)

Hi Randy, the Guido's book "Flugreisen..." has no map or color photos at all, other than the color graphic on the cover of the book itself. However this book really is excellent and even though I struggle through the german, Guido is very clear and explains things well.

Hello Hector, I am trying to not interpret anything that I get from the writings as much as possible. I try instead to take the actual information and build on it through as accurate as possible logic in order that I don't lead myself on a wrong path. It seems to me that even if we are definitely going to make mistakes that the number of mistakes we make can be greatly reduced by eliminating false assumptions. I think scientists can sometimes be as bad as religious people in their narrow-mindedness. Just my opinion though...

Kiril, I will address your information privately if you wish but I do not want that you give me any info that you want kept a secret. I understand your reservations about discussing certain ideas in public and I will respect your wishes not to discuss them here but please understand that any non-personal info that you give me, I will reserve the right to discuss in the forum as long as I do not mention your name. My email address is below and anyone who wishes to contact me on this subject is welcome to do so.

thomas.fannie@yahoo.com

By the way Fannie is the nickname of my wife :-)

Thomas

Post Number: 149
Posted on Tuesday, December 05, 2006 - 02:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi again Robyn! Guido's book seems to be a sort of primer to certain aspects of physics, like gravity, mass and weight, mass dialation with speed, etc., while the latter part of the book is very focused on the science and different aspects of hyperspace travel for both time travel and 'normal' long distance travel. Chronons are discussed but this book seems to be more about the physics of time travel more so than about the physics of the structure of atoms and energy itself. I will say that the next german language book that I get will likely be 'Existentes Leben im Universum' because it seems to also have a lot of information that I am intersted in.

I find it curious in the book that I have that electrons can have many different forms, and that yes, that chronons are one of the forms that electrons take. Does the book that you have give any info on this or any related topics?

I wonder if a definition of electron is given in the book you have since it seems obvious that the particle which Earth science calls "electron" might be defined in some other way by the Plejarans. If an electron changes in some way that it becomes a chronon, then is it still considered an electron even though it is in a different form??

Another topic related to all of this that I would like to discuss is the different grades of energy. As I understand it, there are 7 levels to what we on Earth call atoms, and that the first/most fundamental level of material matter consists of particles that cannot be further broken down into other smaller bits of physical matter. However, again as I understand it, the smallest level of physical matter DOES consist of finer energy and thus, even though these smallest physical particles can't be broken into smaller physical parts, they DO consist of a more fundamental form of energy (maybe spiritual energy?).

Is there any mention of whether neutrinos and chronons/electrons are related in your book Robyn?

Kiril

Post Number: 164
Posted on Tuesday, December 05, 2006 - 12:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas, if I had wanted it kept a secret(just the opposite in fact) I would not share it with you and others on this forum - rather, please go to lines 48-54 of Sfaths explanation to Mr.Meier to understand exactly my motives.

Kiril

Thomas

Post Number: 152
Posted on Tuesday, December 05, 2006 - 11:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kiril I understand I think. My email address is posted above in another post in this thread and I would be happy to discuss your ideas... Thanks for the invitation. I really do enjoy hashing things out (calmly and in a peaceful way of course) with other people. Sometimes this brings me to new ideas that I might not have come to on my own
:-)

Rarena

Post Number: 125
Posted on Thursday, December 07, 2006 - 08:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas,

Through Space and Time, the English version of the aforementioned hardcover book HAS a map of Hinterschmitrudi in the back on almost the last page. It is in color... great coffee table book...

Thomas

Post Number: 162
Posted on Wednesday, December 20, 2006 - 12:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kiril I have never gotten any emails from you but I am still open to discuss the science from the Meier materials if you want. If you are interested in a particular subsection of the material (in other words a specific topic) then let me know and I will share with you what I know.

Hector I haven't forgotten about you and I am getting ready to go to the south for the holidays with my wife. When I get the info copied for you I will send it you but it will be probably about two weeks since that is how long it will be that I am down in the south (of France) with my wife's family. Thanks for being patient.

Robjn just let me know which parts are most interesting to you from Flugreisen durch Zeit und Raum and we can still compare notes. I don't have your email though so here is mine again

thomas.fannie@yahoo.com

Thanks everyone!!!
Thomas

Kiril

Post Number: 170
Posted on Wednesday, December 20, 2006 - 03:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My sincere apologies Thomas, ich have nicht forgotten, or lost the will - aburr the comming of christmas has taken the matter out of my hands, in that my responsibilities at my places of vocation have increased two fold!
I'm yetst getting some time to research the matter(espacially the chronon, which was a new idea for me) and will contact you shortly with my comments.

In the meantime zi might like to read two monographs that relate the derivation of the concept chronon(to a limited extent) und es relation to quantum mechanics/electrodynamics.
http://download.yousendit.com/44158C737BE7EF92
(Zi may download the said monographs from the link above. Bite use winrar to extract the files.)
Note: Ich suggest you start with monograph IC98074P.

There is also this website if you havn't already found es: http://users.owt.com/flesher/photonics/photon1.html
Which proposes a physical model for the chronon amongst other related information.

Finally, what ist most interesting to me, at this point in my fershtehen, is that the chronon, as formulated in earth science, represents a relation between certain quantities - or better still, it denotes a minimum(quantum) time interval. NOT a 'particle', und nicht directly related to the electron - aburr to any charged particle.

Note: I have misspelled the german words intentionally - reduced them to how they sound - as part of an experiment in trying to increase the rate of my absorption and retention of the language. I hope the moderators will tolerate it for a short time further.

Thomas

Post Number: 491
Posted on Tuesday, July 08, 2008 - 07:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone. In the book "Flugreisen..." Guido mentions that BEAM stayed some days on Erra at Quetzal's home. Can any of you tell me if any of the details of this stay on Erra are mentioned in the contact notes, and if so, which one(s)? Thanks for any help on this...

Mqhassan

Post Number: 61
Posted on Monday, July 14, 2008 - 12:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

If Billy did stay a few days, when did that happen ? The travel to space abroad the great spacer 1975 took five days and according to earth time less than 24 hrs !

Was there another trip in the eighties ?

Salome

Mohammed

Mqhassan

Post Number: 63
Posted on Wednesday, July 30, 2008 - 11:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Forum Members,

I see that not enough information was provided in the Forum on the "Great Spacer" which is practically a WORLD Ship reaching anywhere in the Universe.

The diagrams in GUIDO's book showed all categories of saucer shaped craft, but did not show the Great Spacer. The only source that provided such a diagram was the work done by Wendel Stevens. There was also a surviving picture taken by Billy of the Great Spacer from the orbit of a large planet that looked like being Jupiter.

Wendel's Side and top views were very well presented, and provided me with ideas of a scaled down model at the SSSC. It would be a very nice initiative if we could come out with a 1:10,000 model, where the large sphere would be 1.72m in diameter, with a large strong light structured ( carbon fiber) material pole extending several meters up acting like a mast on which one may put the SSSC Flag. The upper control room portion could have monitoring cameras, showing all four directions around the center.
The Logo of OM currently shows a saucer object coming for the Pleides background. Putting a Great Spacer instead would have made more sense, since the saucer shaped craft are not used to cover such distances.

Salome

Mohammed

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 318
Posted on Saturday, August 02, 2008 - 11:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mohammed,

I remember reading that the Plejarens allowed photographs of the saucer shaped Beamship purposely and was preferable as a visual trigger over the larger more unusual ships. The Plejarens are aware that a great number of people on Earth have lived previous lives where the Beamship technology was used. For many, the sight of the Beamship may actually seem familiar and stir some old memories - if only subconsciously. Thus the saucer shape design will seem non-threatening and comfortable to most of us. It also adorns the front cover of almost all of the FIGU books - presumably for the same reason.

Regards
Bob

Thomas

Post Number: 667
Posted on Saturday, July 11, 2009 - 01:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone. I want to ask if any of you have ideas on this subject: the relationship between chronons and electrons as mentioned in "Flugreisen..."? In that book (which unfortunately I no longer have but want to buy reacquire), Guido Moosbrugger mentions that electrons are uncommonly transformable and that one of their transformations yields chronons in some way. I asked BEAM about this via the forum and he said that electrons are not chronons which is not exactly the detail I was hoping for. I knew that electrons are not chronons but it is apparent from what Guido wrote that they are inter-related somehow.

First of all, can anyone lead me to the contact note numbers and/or contact dates where this info is mentioned regard to electrons and/or chronons?

Also, do you folks have any ideas how they might be related exactly? It is evident to me that chronons are constantly created and that they have the current spped of light for the moment they are created since any other speed would place them in another time.

Oh, and since the chronons only exist in this time-space for the amount of time that they have the same speed as that of light (which is constantly changing with the universal expansion) then how long do chronons exist in OUR time and space configuration??? If a second is truly measured by a certain number of chronons passing a point in space then how could that be true when, in less than a second, the same chronons no longer exist for us from the beginning to the end of that second???

Sorry if it is too confusing but if you do understand what I am getting at, please chime in! :-)

Thomas

Markcampbell

Post Number: 212
Posted on Saturday, July 11, 2009 - 10:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas , I have no idea about it , but I could think about it for minutes on end .

I have an idea that the rate of decay of the electrons gives movement to the sequence of time . The new electrons replace the old ones but something moves forward while everything stays stationary .

On second thought,(no pun intended) I read an excerpt somewhere but I don't remember when
(sorry for the puns ; i just can't help it ), but my idea today just wasn't it .

I look forward (*)to finding the passage as well , someday (!)

Mark

Thomas

Post Number: 669
Posted on Sunday, July 12, 2009 - 03:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark and thanks for the response. The problem with what you mentioned is that, once created, electrons continue to exist for all time according to what I remember reading. If that is the case then maybe it is meant that electrons are stable in the material space-time sense but they are continually transformed into chronons and replaced in identical form as "new" time comes into existence.

In Flugreisen, Guido clearly states in another section (which I just refound my notes for) that the time particles (chronons) and thus their tachyon and futuron counterparts as well, all come from the transformation of electrons as do photons. To me this is hard to reconcile with what BEAM told me via the Q and A section on this forum. He said that electrons are not chronons. Chronons are time waves/impulses.

Also Ptaah himself in one of the contact notes did state directly that electrons come not only in one form, but in a variety of forms.

To me that simply could mean that no, electrons are not chronons, but that doesn't preclude them from BECOMING chronons or somehow transforming into them. I will likely post a more specific question on this in the future if possible but I have other priorities that take precendence.

Thanks again for your response :-)
Thomas

J_rod7

Post Number: 967
Posted on Sunday, July 12, 2009 - 12:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In reference to the Chronon...

Values from "known" Quantum Physics:

Name . . . . . . . . . . . . Approximate SI equivalent

Planck Length (L) . . . . 1.616252 × 10 ^ -35 m

Planck Mass (M) . . . . . 2.17645 × 10 ^ -8 kg

Planck Time (T) . . . . .. 5.39121 × 10 ^ -44 s

Planck Electric charge (Q) . 1.8755459 × 10 ^ -18 C

Planck Temperature . . . . . 1.41679 × 10 ^ 32 K

The Chronon described in the "Existing Life in the Universe" happens to be the smallest time quanta, or highest frequency in the Universe, with the following values:---

Frequency of 20.39404762 x 10 ^ 30 Hz or about 2 x 10 ^ 31 Hz or 4.9 x 10 ^ –32 sec

Wavelength of 14700 x 10 ^ – 24 mm or 14.7 x 10 ^ – 21 mm or 1.47 x 10 ^ –23 m

The numbers above are about five orders of magnitude higher in frequency than the highest gamma ray energies in the electromagnetic spectrum ( the highest measurable electromagnetic energies in present day science). Their corresponding energies enter into the realm of Cosmic rays. The corresponding wavelength is related to the current speed of light. So when the speed of light was 147C, then we expect to have a wavelength value of 147 times its current value, while fixing the chronon frequency and time quanta value.

The chronon is known in current physics to be the proposed indivisible quanta of time, which proposes that time is not continuous, suggesting for it a discrete model as proposed in the theory of quantum gravity. One of the models proposed in 1980 by P. Caldirola [10] calculates it to be 2 x 10 ^ –23 sec. This is still higher than the smallest time quanta resulting from taking ( t as 1 / f ) of 4.9 x 10 ^ -32 sec shown above.

On the other hand there is the Planck length which is considered currently to be the smallest possible length and one of the three fundamental physical constants, being the only length obtainable from these constants. It is taken to be 1.6 x 10 ^ –35 m or about 10 ^ –20 the diameter of the proton, which is the scale length at which the structure of space-time becomes dominated by quantum effects, giving it a discrete foamy structure. The Planck length is still twelve orders of magnitude smaller than the wavelength of the chronon given to us, while Planck time given to us at approximately 5.4 x 10 ^ –44 sec is also smaller than the chronon cycle by the same order.

It may be considered that the Chronon PROPAGATES in a wave-form, therefore a point at 'X' will be in time, while a point at 'X+n' will be "between" time. Due to this underlying oscillation in the Quantum field, then, the Energy of the material Universe oscillates between alternate physical 'realities.' This is seen in the 'hard-vacuum' of Space-Time as virtual particles are seen to appear and disappear. This also means that some percentage of this Universe is always present in our time, as alternating Quanta is exchanging with alternate realities. This will apply to electrons and all other atomic level structures. The underlying Quantum Universe is in discrete 'packets,' but not "never here" all at once, as there is an infinite variation on the wave-form of propagation.

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Thomas

Post Number: 670
Posted on Sunday, July 12, 2009 - 10:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rod, I have all the info you mentioned in the last post except it seems you have made an assumption with the last paragraph except for the first sentence. Where did you read this part:

"Due to this underlying oscillation in the Quantum
field, then, the Energy of the material Universe oscillates between
alternate physical 'realities.' This is seen in the 'hard-vacuum' of
Space-Time as virtual particles are seen to appear and disappear. This
also means that some percentage of this Universe is always present in
our time, as alternating Quanta is exchanging with alternate
realities. This will apply to electrons and all other atomic level
structures. The underlying Quantum Universe is in discrete 'packets,'
but not "never here" all at once, as there is an infinite variation on
the wave-form of propagation."

I would like to know since I assumed the same thing but never saw a reference to it in the form you wrote it. Can you please state whether that particular quote is your idea or if not, then where did you read it exactly please?

Thanks for the help!
Thomas :-)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page