Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 11, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » German Books and Booklets » Archive through September 11, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Baselineplayer

Post Number: 31
Posted on Saturday, November 22, 2008 - 01:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I do not unfortunately recommend any particular course in German since I recover the German from my studies at Junior high school for about 25 year ago.

I can recommend the contact notes (Kontaktberichte). These books contains a huge lot of knowledge well recommended to know.

It is huge books, but the setup is more like manuscripts with conversations between Billy and his Plejaren contacts. Great stuff for they who wants to know more and more.
Med Bästa Hälsningar / Mit Besten Grüssen / With Best Regards

/Baselineplayer

Pathfinder

Post Number: 122
Posted on Saturday, November 22, 2008 - 04:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't know how extensive a course you mean. I have been using this site to become familiar with the basics.

http://learngerman.elanguageschool.net/mod/resource/view.php?id=1
"Therefore nothing may mislead him to un-truth and falseness, because his entire BEING is in the creational cognition of infinite truth."
Contact 18:62

Kaare

Post Number: 85
Posted on Sunday, November 23, 2008 - 12:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tien,

I also like to recommend the contact notes (Kontaktberichte) to begin with. I found the German language In these books the easiest to understand as compared to others like the OM which probably will be the hardest to read. For a beginner that is.
I enjoy very much reading the contact notes (Kontaktberichte) because of their
excellent A4 layout. I like it very much that all available documentation, such as photocopy of letters, photos, drawings, newsclips and withness statements related to each contact are all incorporated. I am very impressed that so many of the contacts is backed up with a variety of solid documentation in all different categories.

There are advanced dictionaries in book form and they are probably the best, but I particularly enjoy using an electronic translator. The one I have is a Franklins brand named Deutsch-Englisch Professor PRO BDS-1860AL. It has 2.8 million entries. I like its ease of use. It’s also very handy when traveling. Take up little space.
http://www.franklin.com/estore/dictionary/BDS-1860AL/

Regards
Kaare

Rarena

Post Number: 358
Posted on Sunday, November 23, 2008 - 01:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Message from Rarena for Tien: regarding learning German...

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/5722.html?1227474215

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 792
Posted on Friday, March 06, 2009 - 05:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Review of Kelch der Wahrheit

I hungrily downloaded and devoured FIGU’s free .pdf file of Kelch der Wahrheit several weeks ago. It also took me some weeks to carefully read through, and more weeks to digest. It is a great big book and among the most thought-provoking of all of the FIGU publications I’ve read, and that is saying a LOT! I think I’ve read all of them. Until the English language “Goblet of Truth” sees the light of day, for your interest and information, here are a very few of my very many thoughts about this precious book, in the approximate order in which they occurred to me.

It was welcome, and intriguing to me, to read introductory commentaries from the various and varied core group members. We are all deeply in their debt for their insufficiently acknowledged toil.

In a new three page essay, Billy replies - with his characteristic thoroughness and some unexpected quantifications - to the age-old question about human nature: whether it’s basically good or bad. (It's good.)

Seven significant pages follow in which Billy gives a vital update on our planet’s pernicious plague of religious insanity in general and the “Third World Fire” in particular.

And for those of us already familiar with Billy’s previously published prophecies and predictions, his 2008 efforts produced nine pages of deeper and more detailed descriptions of just where we Earthlings will all end up if we do not change our deadly course and also, sadly, where we are all already ineluctably headed because we did not, in time, steer away from some of the hazards about which we were warned. So some prophecies, once alterable, were changed by us into predictions, now unavoidable.

When will we ever learn?

This German language publication also gives us a fine new photograph of our beaming living prophet, taken last September. I take this opportunity to express my deepest respect, and, as I have been taught by the renewed teachings, I'll do that instead of trying to express my inexpressible gratitude for what we have all been given by, and through, him.

Following a charming little rhyme from Billy, we come to this great work’s central theme, being the “Book of the Collective Teachings of the Prophets – the Teachings of the Truth, the Teachings of the Spirit, the Teachings of Life, from Enoch, Elijah, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Jmmanuel, Mohammad and Billy (BEAM)”

Having more than an average familiarity with false religious teachings, actually being able to read the original un-falsified teachings – something I naturally never thought would happen - was an almost indescribable experience for me, and this one book is certain to produce a lot of “AH-HA!” moments for anyone with an interest in religious matters. At long last I understand the true origins of many of the twisted, misunderstood and misinterpreted ideas about the nature of – for instance – heaven and hell. It seems obvious that there could be trouble maintaining the meaning of a verse such as: 4:157 – “However, whoever among you who does not create a garden of knowledge, love and wisdom - and thus a garden of freedom, peace and harmony – would create within himself (within his being) a shadow world (hell) with flaming (blazing) fire which will burn you.” [The German is down at the bottom of this piece of writing.] Remembering how Jmmanuel’s apostles’ had serious problems understanding his parables, I had to ask myself if some of this book’s somewhat extended metaphors, etc., used so freely by these ancient prophets, were not perhaps deliberately intended by them to sometimes be taken too literally, These wise men must have known this was on the cards. But even then the target audience could imagine encountering some sort of pleasant patch with a pretty fountain if they keep their noses clean, leaving the details to be filled in by their religious overlords and/or the rest of the imaginative flock. But that did seem to serve, and continues to serve, a sort of purpose, and, at the least, serves to keeps the puerile game underway until the time comes for childhood’s end. This fail-safe approach reminds me of the current Plejaren methodology where devastatingly iconoclastic information is provided in such a way that widely varying individual strengths-of-consciousness (intelligence) are catered for. For instance, for some of us, that which clearly proves to be an interstellar spacecraft with anti-gravity propulsion buzzing a fir tree, is (for others) quite plainly a tiny model dangling on a length of fishing line above an unambiguously “artificial” tree. Those who are limited to belief are encouraged to safely and erroneously believe, while those who are capable of knowing can still learn. Very humane.

As the Talmud Jmmanuel tellingly compares to the gospel of Matthew - the (literally the “chalice of truth”) tellingly compares to the Christian and Muslim scriptures. The likenesses are very conspicuous, even the phraseology. This book is the real deal and the obvious source. Kelch der Wahrheit (Goblet of Truth, etc.) is manifestly a book which will be treasured by billions and will – along with Billy’s more complete and modern work – provide the backbone for the renewed teachings of the truth for generations of fortunate children, yet unborn, of the Golden Age of Knowledge. Not one to cry over spilt milk, I still really couldn’t help wishing that this book had been around a long time ago in this form. I envisaged a clean blue paradise planet of peace ruled by love, freedom and harmony. Everything starts with thoughts, the power of which is enormous. I still hold tightly to that powerful and wonderful thought and ask that you please do likewise. Our generation will not get to that promised land, but we can all now plainly see it from where we are standing.

As a translator of Billy’s material, I am personally very pleased that FIGU is speeding this crucial book out into the English language by paying trained professionals who are evidently in indirect collaboration with Plejaren linguists. Working these ancient records into German must have been very difficult, given the consequences to Billy’s health. But now getting that German into poor inadequate English must be practically impossible! I now beseech all of you reading this - who are wise enough to want to advance the silent revolution of truth, in the interests of our future survival - to dig down as deep as you can to help get this current historic translation work completed as soon as possible, so FIGU can then get on with the task of getting OM translated. I simply lack the ability to satisfactorily put into words the importance of all this uniquely helpful information being made quickly available to the world’s billion-plus English speakers, not to mention the even greater number of Chinese speakers, etc.

Now, as all of us - like seven billion stupid lemmings - teeter precariously on the brink of the abyss - who knows? – a donation from you could make the decisive difference between Earthhumankind stepping back from the edge, or all of us tumbling over it.

Salome,

Dyson Devine

March 2009

* 4:157 “Wer unter euch jedoch nicht den Garten des Wissens, der Liebe und der Weisheit und also nicht den Garten der Freiheit, des Friedens und der Gleichstimmung (Harmonie) erschafft, der wird in sich (in seinem Wesen) eine Schattenwelt (Hölle) mit flammendem (loderndem) Feuer erschaffen, auf dass es euch verbrennen wird.”

Phenix

Post Number: 245
Posted on Friday, March 06, 2009 - 11:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, dear Dyson and Vivienne.

From now on, it is indeed all in our own hands.

I shall swiftly forward your review of 'Goblet of Truth' to the thread of the same name dedicated to this monument, at Project Avalon Forum(http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=52).

Some were getting impatient over there.

Salome to you all, moderators and fellow students.

Edward

Post Number: 1342
Posted on Tuesday, March 10, 2009 - 02:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dyson....

Excellent supplementary of some more knowledgable insights. Your translations
have improved very much!

Translating BEATS....fighting The Machine, eh??

Please, say HI....to Vivienne for me?

All the best to you both.

Edward.

Elreyjr

Post Number: 26
Posted on Tuesday, April 07, 2009 - 07:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

greetings,

a recent search at FIGU shop for the "an open word" from Billy's "ein offenes wort" gave negative result. considering that this is the first book of Billy makes me highly interested.

is there such a copy or translation somewhere?

child searcher,
Jun

Badr

Post Number: 484
Posted on Tuesday, April 07, 2009 - 10:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jun,

This is the link for the book you are looking for:
http://shop.figu.org/product_info.php?cPath=21_28&products_id=41

But it hasn't been translated and wont be in the mean time, it should be quite an easy book to translate by yourself compared to the other books. It mainly discusses major religions and their flaws. But a good read.

Peace

Elreyjr

Post Number: 28
Posted on Tuesday, April 07, 2009 - 11:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

greetings Badr,

appreciate the effort. it is a pity, German is not for me yet.

will just wait for the time when someone will be influenced to translate it. for me coming from the tentacles of false be-lie-f, it could be a welcome reading materials.

my personal regards to you,

child searcher,
Jun

Gordonb

Post Number: 18
Posted on Sunday, June 14, 2009 - 09:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all, has anyone read Billy's book "Einführung in die Meditation", and would you recommend this to a person who is just starting out on the Meditation path?

Thanks
GordonB
UK
"I try my best to do a good deed every day"
Salome.

Marcela

Post Number: 182
Posted on Sunday, June 14, 2009 - 10:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gordon:

Yes, it is recommended for beginners, Einfuhrung means Introduction. :-) I am reading it too.
Salome,
Marcela.

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 120
Posted on Saturday, June 27, 2009 - 05:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all

Has there ever been a full official or un official (FIGU permitted) english translation of Billy's OM - OMFALON MURADO ?

I have seen various excerpts of english translations but am interested if there is a full translation

Thanks
My Website - www.ufofacts.co.uk

Thomas

Post Number: 666
Posted on Friday, July 10, 2009 - 10:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone. I would like to know if any of you have the book about Genesis by BEAM. I know that it's about the creation of the universe, etc, but I was curious about the details in the book. In other words, how are the contents broken down section wise or is it just a long solid book without any sections?

J_rod7

Post Number: 963
Posted on Saturday, July 11, 2009 - 02:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Stephen,

The OM IS currently being translated into English. Release date unknown.

You may wish to read: Concerning the OM and its relationship to the Book of Enoch here...:

http://www.tjresearch.info/OM.htm

And read this: OM – The Book of Books – The Book of Truth

“The word of truth is given, and this is wholly sufficient
to reveal the teaching of the truth for any who are willing
to make and to bear the effort of learning through their
own power.”

--- Found here...:

http://www.theyfly.com/PDF/Om%20-%20The%20Book%20of%20Books.pdf

Donations made in excess previously for the translation of Kelch der Wahrheit - The Goblet of Truth have been applied to translating the OM.

Also, for those interested in Spanish translations of various pamphlets, there is this...:

PleyadesContacto.com

http://www.pleyadescontacto.com/contactenos.shtml

Here you will find FIGU booklets in the Spanish language.

Peace

(Message edited by scott on July 11, 2009)
You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Scott

Post Number: 1826
Posted on Saturday, July 11, 2009 - 07:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rod,

The Kelch der Wahrheit - The Goblet of Truth translation has not been completed to the best of my knowledge, so I don't believe anything has been done in regards to re-translating the OM into English yet.

Scott

J_rod7

Post Number: 966
Posted on Saturday, July 11, 2009 - 09:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

I am eagerly waiting for The Goblet of Truth translation also, myself.!!!

Last I heard (read) was still yet near the end of this year.(?!?)

This keeps getting pushed back (forward) in time, testing our patience.

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Indi

Post Number: 327
Posted on Sunday, July 12, 2009 - 12:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas
Re the layout and contents of the book 'Genesis':
It is divided up into normal chapters with sections.

The topics covered are the interpretation and explanation of Creational genesis, including - becoming and passing - compliance with the laws of Creation - spirit evolution/development - Love - evolution of power.
The next section covers the Laws and regulations and their explanation with regard to lessons of the spirit, marriage, uncondiditonal love, sexual relationships within marriage etc.....

There are other bits and pieces within the same topics.

It was written in 1976 and explains and interprets the laws and recommendations that are desireable to adopt so as to be in line with Creation.

The observance and understanding of Creational laws and recommendations is at the core of our evolution within the material realm, and for the spirit to grow in power.

I think it is one of the basics to add to the library. It is not in depth on these topics though, as it is only 260 pages or so..

Robyn

Thomas

Post Number: 668
Posted on Sunday, July 12, 2009 - 02:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks very much Robyn. That is exactly the sort of info I was looking for. I agree that I should add it to my collection!

Thanks again and g'day...
Thomas

Bianca

Post Number: 27
Posted on Wednesday, July 15, 2009 - 06:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Robyn,
Your post above caught my attention! Genesis seems to provide general material for everyday living? If you have time, could you please share the info. you mentioned in "the next section"?
Thank you,

Sanjin

Post Number: 38
Posted on Friday, September 11, 2009 - 11:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi!

I was wondering if anyone has a copy of the original German contact 5 from February 16th, 1975.

This contact is censored in the “Message from the Pleiades” book and since it has several interesting topics, I would like to take some time to fill the missing link and make a full translation for the futureofmankind wiki page.

A direct scan would be good enough for me, since I have OCR software on my computer, as long as the scan is in high enough resolution. I would appreciate if someone could help me out.

e-mail me at sanjinx333@aim.com

Thx!
36.The human is another person, when, surrounded by the rays of the heavenly creational sunrise, the pure delight of awakening nature streams through him.

Cpl

Post Number: 480
Posted on Friday, September 11, 2009 - 06:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sanjin,

My version of this CN 5 in English is 7 pages long. It looks complete except for the first 30 verses. I presume that is what you are looking for? Unfortunately I don't have any of the German notes.

In the book CN 5 runs from verse 31 - 188.

As a brief summary the book covers earth and extra-earth chronology in some detail: the great flood of 10,079 years ago; the Destroyer's (back then a dark star devoid of life, later to become hot and then cool again at the behest of cosmic events) visits as a destructive (not always) comet finally every 525 and 1/2 years and next arrival in 2255 (subsequently now to not return), Destroyer bringing Venus here; the dramatic and lengthy history and origin of our Moon here which is 4.5mill yrs older than Earth; last Destroyer disaster 3,453 yrs ago; a black hole (not so named and before news of black holes was common that may be something prophetic for Michael to check if he hasn't already); 230,000 yrs ago inhabitants rise up against the oppressive Gods (IHWH) elsewhere as the conflict for freedom began; Asael leaves the planet with a large space fleet containing 180 Great Spacers and about 250 explorer class ships and 360,000 humans who, after a considerable episode, settle on three planets in our solar system and eventually settle for this Earth, but eventually have to leave for the "Pleiades"; A brief "Pleiades" history; many mistakes made on earth and those here now inherited the inclination to commit the same faults as the Plejaren forefathers. Smajase then concludes the meeting.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Sanjin

Post Number: 39
Posted on Friday, September 11, 2009 - 07:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cpl, if you follow the numbers, you will notice that a lot more is censored.

42-44
79-83
86-88

and more...
36.The human is another person, when, surrounded by the rays of the heavenly creational sunrise, the pure delight of awakening nature streams through him.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page