Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 02, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » Kelch der Wahrheit - Goblet of Truth » Archive through September 02, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Creational

Post Number: 341
Posted on Sunday, August 16, 2009 - 07:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Goblet of Truth", Chapter 2;

“303) Always think about the teaching of truth of the prophets for all time, but you do not bring down any guilt on yourself if you nevertheless fail on one or another occasion because this is the path of learning; therefore it is given that you are also fallible in the knowledge of truth, in order to learn from it, but in this sense only be fallible in what concerns your thinking and feeling and in your nature as well as in understanding and actions; do not however be guilty ones in your fallibility, because the idea of the guilty ones is to do evil and illegal things deliberately in order to advantage themselves and to obtain unlawful gain from it.”

Dear all,

What is the real cause of falling into a vicious cycle?

A seemingly simple yet truly profound concept in the "Goblet of Truth" is:

We humans are by nature fallible, imperfect and ‘liable to err’. By this natural and built-in fallibility called mistakes, however, we are supposed to learn and evolve. At least this is how the mechanism should logically work; right?
A child falls many times before learning how to walk.

Yet another seemingly simple but truly profound concept repeated in the "Goblet of Truth" is:

We humans should naturally use freedom, truth, peace, love, logic, knowledge and wisdom in order to facilitate our evolution. By using these built in creational, natural, and neutrally positive tools we will surely succeed. While by using guilt, violence, anger, fear, revenge, war and other negative tools, we will undoubtedly halt our evolutionary growth; with a great emphasis on the guilt factor.

You see, mistakes can truly create a vicious cycle without the desired evolutionary lessons when we add guilt to the formula. Guilt is in fact the vicious factor in this so called vicious cycle.

Religions have successfully used this mechanism of guilt to keep us in this cycle without any real chance to evolve; a societal disease of blame and guilt mainly due to organized faith. It is to such extend that guilt is synonymous with responsible.

EX: I am responsible is equal to saying I am the guilty one.

While being responsible should only mean not to look for outside sources such as gods and tin gods that create the feeling of guilt. But look within by loving, peaceful, truthful,free will, reasonable, knowledgeable, and wise attitudes to learn through challenges.

Guilt or the feeling of guilt is a disease of mind. It is so negative that directs and even forces our mind to want to take part in additional wrong doings. When we are thinking, ‘I am lazy ‘, in essence, we are subconsciously adding guilt since we feel that we don’t do anything ; we then conclude that it is our fault, so might as well give up trying since we are weak and our laziness is the proof; this is how the cycle, viciously begins.

Why we have this mentality is because ever since birth, we have been programmed such that if we do good we will be sent to heaven by these imaginary outside forces beyond our control while bad deeds open the gate to hell.
So if we do what is considered as bad or wrong by mistake which is in fact our evolutionary tool, a few times, then we are bound to go to hell, or so we are forced to believe. So why even try to change anymore? This creates the birth of gangs and criminals, because at least, they belong and seemingly protected.

Therefore, the unnatural and negative feeling of guilt due to yet another unnatural and negative feeling of failure that is felt just because of making a mistake which is in truth a natural evolutionary aid, creates what’s called a vicious cycle which is then maintained as such.

Guilt is simply unnatural because I am yet to find a cat or a dog or a tree for that matter to show a sign of guilt and react accordingly, it is time to heed to nature for invaluable lessons. The only mistake animals make is not using their mental power. But wait, they don’t have intellect so why gift them with the tool of making mistakes?
Have you ever wondered why the clumsiest and most vulnerable offspring is indeed a human child? Now you know the merit to it.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Marksmanr

Post Number: 117
Posted on Monday, August 17, 2009 - 05:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You are right Zhila, well written.
Reece Stiller

Rarena

Post Number: 469
Posted on Monday, August 17, 2009 - 09:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Zhila,

As you have done line 303 and the concept of guilt being incorrect in so-called "modern" thinking and after reading past it to line 304 heaven and hell are indicated as being of the mind, very important to many "religious" as well as the conscientious ones.

Billy was on a "roll" there...

Redbeard

Post Number: 119
Posted on Monday, August 17, 2009 - 07:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Zhila, you have indeed touched on something of great importance for many people because of the uses of
GUILT in the past to manipulate so many!

";do not however be
guilty ones in your fallibility, because the idea of the guilty ones
is to do evil and illegal things deliberately in order to advantage
themselves and to obtain unlawful gain from it."

I think that the meaning of “do not be guilty ones in your fallibility” means do not interpret fallibility as a sign of guilt and that the guilty ones, the ones that use guilt to control, may be doing so because they are guilty or feeling guilt for whatever reason, perhaps from some twisted religious source.

Guilt is a very bad motivator and a severe taskmaster that never stops the beatings internally, because of the negative emotions related to these thoughts that many have learned from Billy’s teachings and our own experiences, how we think, we are, because of influence and effect we cause on the energy and fine matter around you.

So many of us though habitually allow guilt to prod us and torture us into doing what we should or should not do instead of working from that place of peace and calm that also has been called the Neutral/Positive position.

What do we think about when we look into our eyes in the mirror? Do we pick apart our features or look deep within and appreciate the spirit and efforts of this amazing creation.
Matt

Ramirez

Post Number: 240
Posted on Monday, August 17, 2009 - 09:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thankyou Zhila.
Seems the truth is already spilling forth from the goblet.

Err about finding a creature with guilt feelings.
Lets say mummy comes home to find her most precious vase lying in peices on the floor and for some days the family cat is nowhere to be found though it does finally appear with a sheepish look on it's face .....
You might ask about this from those who keep pets.

A fine peice of analysis you have written.
Cheers.

Creational

Post Number: 345
Posted on Monday, August 17, 2009 - 10:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dears Reece and Rarena,

Thanks for your feedbacks. Rarena, you are absolutely right about the following versus. I was inspired by the whole page but only mentioned one verse. Again, your observation reflects your direct focus and attention to matters at hand.

I just wanted to add my profound appreciations for all involved in translating this truly invaluable book including Billy himself. I think some of us are becoming a bit spoiled by the selfless dedications of the core group and thier friends to have been able to provide us with such vital information free of charge.
We are also extremely privileged to have Billy's direct supervision and input over this perpetually critical translation.
We simply can not ask for more.
I am personally looking forward to paying back for this effort by my unconditional dedication to learn what he is willing to freely teach.

This material needs serious students.

Dear moderators, I do appreciate if you let them know that their effort is highly appreciated and that they are doing an incredible job in translating this great book.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Redbeard

Post Number: 120
Posted on Tuesday, August 18, 2009 - 10:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

These verses in the 3rd Chapter may lean the opposite way of Guilt as to how to resolve wrong acts as well as thoughts to avoid being the so called guilty ones.

167) And those amongst you who commit a misdeed or an outrage against yourselves, consider your disgraceful
deed (crime) and seek forgiveness so that it may go well with you and you do not knowingly (consciously)
persist in your non-right doing.
168) And if you give forgiveness to yourselves and to all those to whom you have done non-right, then your reward
will be a garden of happiness and joy in which a stream of true love and of peace as well as of true freedom
and consonance (harmony) will flow; you will remain in the garden of happiness and joy as the reward for what
you affect through your effort.
Matt

Edmundo

Post Number: 11
Posted on Tuesday, August 18, 2009 - 01:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can someone explain to me phrase "What the truth knows to say" in different words?

Creational

Post Number: 346
Posted on Tuesday, August 18, 2009 - 10:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dears Ramirez and Redbeard(Matt),

Thanks for your feedbacks.
Very funny Ramirez.

Matt, I remember when I was reading verse 168 above, I realized Billy has used this natural analogy several times. I just love how he uses these simple harmonic and appealing natural phenomenons and equates them to our ideal balanced nature within. I think for the purpose of this book, he could'nt have picked a better style of writing. Nature and its laws are truly the ultimate guide for us.
There is a indeed a chapter or even a book worth of material to contemplate among us within each verse.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Sanjin

Post Number: 29
Posted on Friday, August 28, 2009 - 05:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edmundo,

I think that the original phrase states: what the truth is expressing (would be saying) from its truthful knowing; and this truth is then said by Billy, knowing the truth.

The translation does sound kind of funny in English, but I'm not sure if there is a better way to translate the phrase. Maybe:

"What the truth would say" or "What the truth would know to say"

But "What the truth knows to say" is the direct translation and I would keep it that way.

Maybe someone else can elaborate.
36.The human is another person, when, surrounded by the rays of the heavenly creational sunrise, the pure delight of awakening nature streams through him.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 233
Posted on Friday, August 28, 2009 - 11:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

what the truth exhibits by showing itself

Edmundo

Post Number: 15
Posted on Sunday, August 30, 2009 - 02:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Sanjin and Markcampbell for your response.

I almost agree with your explanation.
Here some another, but maybe this sounds somewhat unnatural?

What thing contain truth and posses ability to show it. For example: book, goblet, cauldron, word of prophet, reality etc.

Ramirez

Post Number: 258
Posted on Sunday, August 30, 2009 - 05:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What thing contains the truth is your ability to perceive it and you percieve it through the present state of your consciousness.
If you fully know yourself truthfully then the truth of what you percieve becomes known to you.
Cheers.

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 47
Posted on Monday, August 31, 2009 - 02:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Ramirez,
Your post 240 I was thinking that maybe that sheepish look is attributable to a feeling called fear. The animal has the ability to read anger in its master etc. Just a thought.
Peace John

Ramirez

Post Number: 260
Posted on Monday, August 31, 2009 - 04:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Johnnybalmain.

If the vase had it's demise without it's human being present at the fatal moment then which anger could the cat percieve ?

You might assume then that the animal is aware that whoever owns the vase would not be pleased and therefore needs to be avoided for a certain time till emotions subside ..... instinct ..... maybe, though quite refined and displaying more than a primitive intelligence.

And off course you may well be correct in assuming cats have an ability to read ..... people.

If your owned by a good pussy .... they can be an uplifting learning experience in spite of all the P scare stories and health warnings.
Cheers.

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 136
Posted on Monday, August 31, 2009 - 08:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all

Meier and the Prophets have brought truth to the Earth Human once again.....

Merlin, The "Holy Grail" and the Turin Shroud.

From the book,

And therefore this truth is also given in the book the entitled ‹Goblet of Truth›, a first part of which, namely the teaching of Henoch, was also called the ‹Cauldron of Life› by the druid prince Myrddin alias Merlin, and has nothing to do with the apparent ‹grail› of Christianity which is only based on lies
and deception, never existed and therefore was not used by Joseph of Aramathea to collect the blood of Jmmanuel (Jesus) at his crucifixion. The true grail only existed as a holy place, and the composition was included in the ‹Cauldron of Life›, a writing of the teaching of the true prophet Henoch from the series of seven of Nokodemion.
The document was delivered to the druid Myrddin (The Laughing One), later known more generally as ‹Merlin›, as a transcription of the Plejara Kerikwena (The Triple Goddess). Myrddin poured the transcription into the goblet, which was known as the ‹Cauldron of Life›, and misused as the basis for fabricating the ‹grail› through Christian falsifications, which by no means can be brought into connection with this ‹Cauldron of Life› because the ‹grail› was a place with a spring, surrounded by trees and plants, where the druids used to conduct their meditations. This Christian grail falsification has been delivered down to the current time since its origination, however once again in a further vast falsification which maintains that it was the goblet or ‹grail› of Jmmanuel (Jesus) which Jmmanuel and his disciples drank from during the Last Supper and in which the blood of Jmmanuel was collected by Joseph of Arimathea at the crucifixion. This enormous lie and falsification of the truth also applies to the so-called ‹holy lance› with which it has been said that Jmmanuel (Jesus) was stabbed in the side by a Roman soldier in order to find out if he was dead. Since then, this lance has been regarded as holy and carrying enormous might within it, capable of turning those greedy for might into rulers, therefore it has been highly honoured. In truth, however, this lance never touched Jmmanuel's side, because this is a Christian falsification manufactured only in the eighth century of the Common Era, therefore it was only made into a religious cult object because of the falsifications of Christian machinations, as is also the case with what is called the ‹Turin Shroud›. which is supposed to show a figure of Jmmanuel (Jesus) but is actually the death mask of an Italian merchant called Caesar Canova and was manufactured by his brother Luciano Canova, who was involved in alchemy. Myrddin or Merlin attempted to pass on the teaching of Henoch through his influence on king Arthur or Artus, who was in his charge and his pupil, and amongst the heathen knights of the ‹Round Table›, but this resulted in a miserable failure because the fierce clan leader Artus and his heathen knights could not come to terms with the teaching. Therefore, Artus seized the sealed ‹Cauldron of Life› and cast it into the sea with his own hands.
My new Website address - www.ufofacts.co.cc

Indi

Post Number: 336
Posted on Monday, August 31, 2009 - 05:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would appreciate it, and I am sure others would as well, if posters could give enough of a reference when quoting material, to allow easy finding of that location in their own documents.

eg., in Stephen's offering above, re Merlin etc...:

Goblet of Truth, chapter?, page?, verse? (if applicable)

This is particularly important, when someone asks what something means eg., in German or that is translated. For me to be able to comment, I need to see the original German, and the context within which the sentence in question is placed.

Robyn

Sanjin

Post Number: 32
Posted on Monday, August 31, 2009 - 09:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Indi, the section is from the GoT article titled "What the Truth Knows to Say", Page XXXII on The German version and LIII on the translation.

I'm just having some difficulty understanding:

"Myrddin poured the transcription into the goblet, which was known as the ‹Cauldron of Life›, and misused as the basis for fabricating the ‹grail› through Christian falsifications, which by no means can be brought into connection with this ‹Cauldron of Life› because the ‹grail› was a place with a spring, surrounded by trees and plants, where the druids used to conduct their meditations."

What does it mean when it says "to pour the transcription into the goblet"?
36.The human is another person, when, surrounded by the rays of the heavenly creational sunrise, the pure delight of awakening nature streams through him.

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 48
Posted on Tuesday, September 01, 2009 - 04:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez
A previous event observed could also trigger the reaction. I dont like pet cats much but I dont harm them either I tend to scare them away from my space to prevent them destroying my local habitat. Just another thought.
Peace John

Indi

Post Number: 337
Posted on Tuesday, September 01, 2009 - 08:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sanjin, on first look, I would guess that Myrddin adapted the teachings he was given by the Plejaren, and that adapted form became the goblet (spiritual teachings/truths).

Poured may not really be the best translation imo.
Goss also means shaped/moulded etc..

So, 'Myrddin adapted the copy (of the document) to become the goblet, which became known as the 'Cauldren of Life'........

I will look at it further tomorrow.

Robyn

Sanjin

Post Number: 33
Posted on Tuesday, September 01, 2009 - 10:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I looked thorough the dictionary, and it looks like "infuse" would be the proper translation for this. To "pour" does not bring across the proper metaphor, imo. Here is the definition of the word:

Dictionary: in·fuse (ĭn-fyūz')
tr.v., -fused, -fus·ing, -fus·es.

1. To put into or introduce as if by pouring: infused new vigor into the movement.
2. To fill or cause to be filled with something: infused them with a love of the land.
3. To steep or soak without boiling in order to extract soluble elements or active principles.
4. To flavor or scent (a liquid) by steeping ingredients in it: “He would infuse . . . vegetable oil with the pungent taste of scallions” (Nina Simonds).
5. To introduce (a solution) into the body through a vein for therapeutic purposes.

This seems to be a much better word to use. Do you agree?

Ramirez

Post Number: 262
Posted on Tuesday, September 01, 2009 - 06:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Johnnybalmain.

John.

Your quote.
"I tend to scare them away from my space to prevent them destroying my local habitat."

In the case where I live there is an exception to what might be considered normal with the two cats in residence.

These two are strays who wandered in many years ago and have stayed ever since and the unique thing about these cats is that they have never harmed anything meaning birds or lizards and several times I've been tempted to get a camera or camcorder to record their interactions with birds in particular.
It's simply normal for birds of many (over 20 that visit) species to approach to within 2 meters of the cats who might be awake or sleeping and quite a few of the birds will go to within a meter or closer paying no attention to their presence.
Both cats seem to enjoy watching birds eating bread or drinking water and have never displayed any aggression or hunting instinct and I do spend time simply watching this as a matter of curiosity. The cats seem interested but seemingly from the perspective of say us watching a computer screen or television. Also these two dont rub against ankles, stay on the floor inside the house meaning they never climb or damage furniture and really only spend about 10 minutes a week inside.

Maybe it's like other things like finding the right spouse .... your life can become many different things according to what you attract towards yourself through the law of cause & effect.
Cheers.

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 49
Posted on Wednesday, September 02, 2009 - 04:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez,
Thats amazing never seen that before, thats great.
Peace John

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page