Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 10, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » Upcoming Books » Archive through December 10, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Mehraein62

Post Number: 151
Posted on Saturday, April 19, 2008 - 08:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pardon every one,

if anybody read the Book of Henok already?

useful to read it?

thanks for any advice
Salome
M45

Badr

Post Number: 338
Posted on Sunday, April 20, 2008 - 12:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mehraein,

This would be a better place to ask this question, please continue there..

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Andrew's Book Club
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/8867.html?1206424961

As this topic is related to FIGU material.

Salome, Badr

Norm

Post Number: 1187
Posted on Sunday, August 10, 2008 - 06:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great News. I've waited many many years to read the OM. Keep the book donations flowing.

The Latest Books in
English From Billy Meier
("Goblet of Truth" and "OM")

Translation into English of Billy Meier's latest and most profound work, "Goblet of Truth" is well underway and is on track to be published as planned. A significant amount of money has already been donated to this project and FIGU has indicated that there are now enough funds to finish translation and publication of the book. Many thanks are extended to those who have contributed to this immensely valuable project! Your collective contribution has made the difference and this work is soon to be a tangible reality for the English-speaking world.

Directly following the book, "Goblet of Truth," another spiritually profound masterpiece - "OM" - is planned for translation and publication into English. "OM" - The Book of Books - The Book of Truth - is the book of the laws and directives of Creation, rendered into easily understandable words. Sections of "OM" include the words of the ancient prophet, Henoch (Enoch), which were transmitted to Billy Meier in a telepathic form by the Plejaren JHWH, Ptaah.

Billy Meier began preliminary writing on "OM" in 1975, but it was not until 1983 and 1984 in which the bulk of the 77 canons (10,136 verses) was written down - a period during which the author struggled through enormous health-related difficulties. Final corrections of "OM" were made in 1987 with help from the FIGU Core Group and the German-language book went to press shortly thereafter.

As with the "Goblet of Truth" project, FIGU welcomes any financial contributions that can be applied toward the translation and printing expenses involved with the production of this English-language book. If you wish to help, you may use the information contained in the following document to assist in the process. This document was originally prepared for the "Goblet of Truth" project, but the same donation information applies to the book "OM". If you have any questions, feel free to use our Contact Us page.

http://us.figu.org/portal/Default.aspx
My Website

Thomas

Post Number: 501
Posted on Wednesday, October 15, 2008 - 03:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone. I couldn't seem to find a better location for this question so I will post it here. Has anyone here on the forum read BEAMs book about the fluidal forces? I was curious if it was actually written by Mr Meier or if it is a compilation gathered from other already existing writings. Any input from owners of this book would be very appreciated! Have a great day everybody...
Thomas

Hector

Post Number: 415
Posted on Wednesday, October 15, 2008 - 06:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas, yes the book "Rund um die Fluidalkräfte und andere Dinge" is structured as a compilation of "Küchengespräche", (Conversations in the kitchen) involving members of the KG49 and Billy. It collects the questions and answers about socalled "paranormal phenomena" which have been discussed at the kitchen of the SSSC in the period 1988-2005. So what you will find is the tipical question-answer format as you can see it in this forum when Billy answers our questions, but in the book the answers are not too short, Billy elaborates the topics and concepts.

It is a very interesting book if you want to know more about consciousness, subconscious, fluidalforces, storage banks, aura, the power of thought, "ghosts", the reincarnation cycle and much more. I have not finished the book yet, i will give you more details in the future.

Regards my friend.

Thomas

Post Number: 504
Posted on Wednesday, October 15, 2008 - 09:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Hector, I was thinking it was like that for some reason. I must have read something to that effect on the FIGU Shop site but wasn't certain. I appreciate the response and I hope you are doing well :-)

Thomas

Hector

Post Number: 416
Posted on Thursday, October 16, 2008 - 07:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas theres is a big excerpt from the book in the German Forum, this is the link:

http://forum.figu.org/de/messages/17/4527.html#POST281

I know you will make your best to translate it into english. Enjoy it!

Rarena

Post Number: 347
Posted on Thursday, October 16, 2008 - 08:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Hector,

Good for you... ordering books from FIGU. I have had to travel there and order them directly...

Would you mind sharing the procedure you go through to order them from FIGU? Do you use an international money order? How do you do it?

Can't wait for Semjase book #10 and Kelch de Wahrheit... my ISWH wish list is getting smaller.

There is always more to read. Billy is a phenomenal writer... The wisdom and knowledge...a joy to relax and read. My German can always improve... dictionary by my side... Translating to English does not get the exact subtle meaning of this awesome material...

A word in German can have, at times... six different, sometimes conflicting, meanings in English and it behooves the reader translating to be someone very well versed in both languages in order to translate correctly...

Not to mention... the need to forego any relgious artifacts left in the translators' consciousness...

Airmail postage is a nice way to go... and California postage costs about 10 CHF (usually) per book (a good average) to include above the price of the book. Am not sure about postage to La Palma Island...

As you now know these orginal books contain excellent charts and diagrams along with pertinant newspaper clippings and personal letters corroborating the information told by Eduard Meier and adds to the validity and understanding of the material. The pictures are original and the formatting such as commas and line numbering is nicely set up for easier reading... Not all grouped together like some of the English translations out there.

Not to mention if the economy keeps up or down as the case may be... these volumes will be worth a house each...

Reading them in German is the way to go... unless they are tranlated by someone fluent in both languages...

Happy Reading, these books are made with care.

Kindest regards...
Salome,
Rarena

Hector

Post Number: 417
Posted on Thursday, October 16, 2008 - 12:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rarena, i always order the books via Figu Shop, the common add to cart procedure. The site automatically calculates the amount of money you have to transfer, it consists of two parts, the books and its transport to destination. In my case transport to the canary islands usually costs me about 45 euros for 5 Kilos weight(it varies according to destination and weight).

So when you make your order they tell you the amount of money to be transferred to FIGU's swiss account CH0609000000800137033 and the swift code POFICHBE. Once they receive the transfer, they send you a well enveloped package to you....I've made three orders and transfers and i never had any problem. In order to be sure that the money arrives to its destination, you shall tell your bank that the transfer must include notification of transfer. In my case the books took 2 weeks to arrive, that's fine.

I own 7 contact notes blocks (out of 9), 8 Books and the OM. All the books cost me around 700 euros, of course theyre worth it. The information presented is like a window into a different world in which everything is just, fair, balanced and natural. I feel at home reading the books. I end up proudly saying "yes, this is the way it should be", (and not the way things are run in these times). For me, all those books represent a treasure to be protected. Like BEAM's name which means the Guardian of the Treasure...

Take care Rarena, regards..

1_lucky_guy

Post Number: 5
Posted on Friday, October 17, 2008 - 08:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone

Anybody knows the exact date and for how much the Goblet of truth and Om could go for? I'm looking for knew materials and i can't read German and i'm so trying to know more than i already know from the case that any english translation would mean a lot for me.

Salome.

Thomas

Post Number: 508
Posted on Friday, October 17, 2008 - 10:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hector! Yes I have long since read that german forum excerpt you referenced and it was very interesting. I guess that I was just wondering if the book was just random bits and pieces or if there was any sort of practical info and/or instruction in it. ALL of the info is useful in some way, but I meant more in the "How to apply it now" sort of sense :-)

Thanks for the response and I hope you are enjoying the reading. From your posts it sounds like you are!

Thomas

Corey

Post Number: 97
Posted on Sunday, November 16, 2008 - 01:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

{the Kelch der Wahrheit} has so much thorough thought into it. The forward, introduction, and the book itself, that I am just beginning. Magnum Opus would be an understatement because it is an absolute and unchangable fusion. I have so much understanding to attain,

even though an era is just beginning, these are evolvotive times.

salome

Corey

Norm

Post Number: 1204
Posted on Sunday, November 16, 2008 - 09:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey, Are you reading the German version?
My Website

Corey

Post Number: 98
Posted on Sunday, November 16, 2008 - 10:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

yes.

Hector

Post Number: 451
Posted on Sunday, November 16, 2008 - 10:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Moderators it would be fine to open a new thread "Kelch der Wahrheit".

Scott

Post Number: 1595
Posted on Sunday, November 16, 2008 - 10:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hector,

Thanks for the idea, its done!

Thomas

Post Number: 592
Posted on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 02:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Moderator Christian, do you have any information on the latest book that Guido Moosbrugger is writing? I understand from more than one source (all FIGU related) that Guido is writing another book. Do you know if that is still in the works and when we might expect it to be available to buy? Thanks...

Thomas

Thomas

Post Number: 746
Posted on Sunday, November 01, 2009 - 08:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For Christian: If you happen to read this, can you update us on the progress of the book Guido Moosbrugger is said to be writing please? I mean his latest book of course and not the first two he wrote. Thanks for your response...

Thomas

Thomas, if by chance Christian doesn't read this, you might send him an e-mail.
Scott

(Message edited by scott on November 01, 2009)
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Thomas

Post Number: 765
Posted on Saturday, November 21, 2009 - 01:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Moderators, is there any of you in contact with FIGU directly? The reason I ask is because a long time ago, Hans Lanzendorfer said on the german forum that Guido Moosbrugger was writing, or had written, an upcoming book titled "Endstation Unendlichkeit" and I was wondering if we could get an update on the status of that book please? Thanks in advance for whatever help you can offer toward this :-)

Thomas
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Sparky

Post Number: 32
Posted on Saturday, December 05, 2009 - 07:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am interested in purchasing a copy all the german and the english books and contact notes to be delivered to Canada. What would be the best way to accomplish this. Does FIGU have any special packages? I do not know German yet but I would like to have all the books and contact notes for after I do learn German. You never know what will happen, so I think it would be wise to have a hard copy of everything. I've got a lot of Impulses to generate before I leave this body.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 106
Posted on Sunday, December 06, 2009 - 12:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sparky,

For English language books, DVDs, CDs, etc., please see:

www.theyfly.com

Rarena

Post Number: 535
Posted on Wednesday, December 09, 2009 - 09:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sparky,

Whomever you are...

FIGU.org http://shop.figu.org/index.php?cPath=21

They take Swiss Francs (CHF) and add about CHF 10 for each book: postage and handling. I've found it easier to actually go there to buy the books on Sundays... Although some on this forum have found ways to do so without travel.

Most airports can convert your money for a fee... expect to pay over CHF 1500 (about $1500 and don't quote me... you must order them correctly one by one) for the lot not including postage and handling, and many of the books (I.E. the spiritual teachings) require a passive membership and three days work per year at the center... to be able to purchase them.

As to "special deals" etc. etc. etc.

That is for the materialists and these people who package up the books and print the books are honest, hard working individuals, who volunteer their time... for you to have this knowledge, which is a pretty good deal if you ask me...

Marbar

Post Number: 8
Posted on Thursday, December 10, 2009 - 12:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have a question. If the Goblet of Truth is successfuly translated to English, what books will be translated to English next?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page