Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 01, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » Kelch der Wahrheit - Goblet of Truth » Archive through February 01, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 147
Posted on Thursday, September 10, 2009 - 02:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Only a true wiseman, knowing of things that are truly universal and of importance could of written the Goblet of Truth (Kelch der Wahrheit)!

I am overwhelmed with the contents of this writing by Eduard Meier, who truly is the Guardian of the Treasure.

What other gift could one Human Being give to so many people than what is in the Goblet.
My new Website address - www.ufofacts.co.cc

Yoid

Post Number: 61
Posted on Wednesday, October 28, 2009 - 02:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Are all the books available if I go there one day and want to buy?

Rarena

Post Number: 517
Posted on Wednesday, October 28, 2009 - 07:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yoid, whomever you are...

Yes... almost all the books are available from SSSC by mail if you send CHF (Swiss Currency) and about CHF 10 more per book, for postage... check the FIGU.org products area for postage and handling... The wonderful people who work there... are not bankers, so send cash.

Traveling there for the books and to meet Billy has been my experience. If you go to the passive meeting most books are avaliable there and you may buy them if you are a passive member. Other than that, they sell them just about every Sunday at SSSC. If you do decide to physically go there please write to them to let them know you are coming first and do not go till you receive specific permission.

There are a set of rules you must observe when you enter SSSC please read before travelling they are available at the Swiss site of FIGU.org.

Yoid

Post Number: 62
Posted on Wednesday, October 28, 2009 - 09:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Rarena!

Earthling

Post Number: 306
Posted on Wednesday, October 28, 2009 - 09:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rarena, whomever you are ..... is that greeting necessary?

Regards,
Earthling... whomever I am.

Yoid

Post Number: 63
Posted on Wednesday, October 28, 2009 - 10:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

By the way Rarena(or whomever you are) I don't know you either.It is like to "To whom may it concern" and the end is "best regards" your name.But you have known my name so you dont have to write that way.I dont talk to people whom I dont know this way either.But thanks for the post.

ps.sorry for posting this here but I couldnt have found where to write this.

Rarena

Post Number: 519
Posted on Thursday, October 29, 2009 - 06:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Asking a person's name is a simple way to develope a repoir with that person rather than with a fictitious moniker. It could be Capitan Kangeroo that I'm holding a path of communication with eh eh...

This section is about the interesting and wonderful book The Goblet of Truth, so it stands to reason... the concept of truth... such as about your name... is a good start.

R. Arena is my name... Is Yoid yours? And Earthling... is that really that persons' name?

People tend to be more truthful and less confrontational when they use their real names in discussions about real neutral-postive ways to discuss ideas in harmony, peace, reason and honesty... well, what The Goblet of Truth is all about. The less secrets the better.

Salome,

Randy ô¿ô

Smukhuti

Post Number: 69
Posted on Thursday, October 29, 2009 - 08:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Randy,

You say
"People tend to be more truthful and less confrontational when they use their real names in discussions about real neutral-postive ways to discuss ideas in harmony, peace, reason and honesty."

Thats only one side of the scenario you describe but my experience about people are that they are more open expressing true feelings shielded behind an alias or "avataar". Not only that, people are also less sensitive about their alias than their real identity. For example, if someone posts an unfavourable comment about you , addressing your alias, then you would be less offended than it would be if your real name is used.
The "more truthful and less confrontational" attitude comes because people are afraid about retaliatory fingers and accusations being done at their real name - this at the cost of more openness.
Think about it...

Lets not ask other forum members their real identity unless they voluntarily wish to reveal it.

Badr

Post Number: 513
Posted on Thursday, October 29, 2009 - 11:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Guys, please get back to topic!

Peace,
Badr

Markcampbell

Post Number: 326
Posted on Monday, January 11, 2010 - 10:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Scott, for announcing this earlier .

A New English Translation of the Goblet of Truth has been added to the FIGU English Website: http://us.figu.org/portal/SpiritualTeaching/GobletofTruth/tabid/161/Default.aspx

Chapters 1 through 9 .

This is a new version , a little further translated into English .

Sanjin

Post Number: 103
Posted on Monday, January 25, 2010 - 10:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the GoT it says:

quote:

3)You are forbidden from partaking of beasts and animals and other creatures of all kinds that have passed away by themselves, because it is unclean (sick/poisonous/putrid), as well as everything that has been strangled, beheaded or beaten to death, because the flesh suffers from being struck to death, beheaded or strangled or by any other method of killing involving torment, because of the movement (vibration) of the psyche, leading to disfavour (loss/harm) and this affects your psyche and your attitude (behaviour), because the torments of dying of the creature that has been ill-treated and painfully killed in this way are transferred to you and form your mentality and your activities (deeds).

Since I go fishing sometimes, I was wondering if anyone has some good tips on what would be some good ways to kill them according to the laws and recommendations. I usually stick a sharp knife through the top of the head, fast and hard. But are there better ways?
36.The human is another person, when, surrounded by the rays of the heavenly creational sunrise, the pure delight of awakening nature streams through him.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 171
Posted on Tuesday, January 26, 2010 - 06:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Sanjin,

This is also said in the Islamic holy book Qur'an. The Dhabiah method of killing is said to cause minimal pain.
For quick reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halal

But I have witnessed animal sacrifice by this method that literally bled the animal to death. Perhaps it was not done properly or done by untrained people.
Salome.
Suv

Sanjin

Post Number: 105
Posted on Tuesday, January 26, 2010 - 06:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Smukhuti.

That'll do for some good research. The last fish I ate had a bad smell and a terrible taste. Most likely because I let it die on its own...good thing I only tasted it.
36.The human is another person, when, surrounded by the rays of the heavenly creational sunrise, the pure delight of awakening nature streams through him.

Indi

Post Number: 384
Posted on Tuesday, January 26, 2010 - 08:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please use some logic here.
If a creature dies from a disease or old age, and you come across it, then it is advised not to eat it.
If you catch a creature to eat, and it either dies from your hand or it dies from suffocation, then as long as you eat it whilst it is still fresh and not decomposing too obviously, then it should be ok.

Don't get carried down the wrong track with this kind of thing.

Robyn

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 826
Posted on Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 12:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Suv,

Billy and his ET contacts have talked about all sorts of things and we have translated quite a few of these topics into English and they are available on line either at www.theyfly.com or at www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Both have a very good embedded search functions.

It’s always advisable to strive to find your own knowledge first before you ask here, and then, if you think it’s a topic which will interest others here, you can post the URL.

Striving is a big part of the plan.

As it turns out, Ptaah had quite a bit to say about the traditional ritual methods of slaughtering animals. He specifically addressed Jewish ritual slaughter - Kashrut – “carried out by slitting the throat without stunning”, but Islamic ritual slaughter - Dhabihah/Thabihah – “a swift, deep incision with a sharp knife on the neck, cutting the jugular veins and carotid arteries of both sides but leaving the spinal cord intact” (Wiki) sounds pretty much the same to me. It’s basically bleeding to death.

323rd Contact- Thursday, April 4th, 2002, 8:03AM

42. Die äusserst qualvolle Art des Tiertötens durch das Schächten führt auf eine erden menschliche, brutale Unsitte des Opferns zurück sowie auf die Lügen der Opfer-Priester, dass eine göttliche Anordnung und Forderung bestünde, dass das Fleisch getöteter Tiere nur dann vom Menschen als Nahrung geniessbar sei, verwendet und also gegessen werden dürfe, wenn es rein und damit ausgeblutet sei.

42. The extremely agonizing manner of killing animals through slaughter according to Jewish ritual leads back to an Earth-human brutal abuse of the sacrifice, as well as to the lies of sacrifice-priests, that a divine order and demand existed that meat from killed animals is only edible as nourishment for humans (and) may only be used, and therefore eaten, when it is pure and thereby is bled out.

44. Eine menschenunwüdige Methode, die für die Tiere äusserst schmerzvoll ist, was auch die verkommenen Opfer-Priester wussten, die sich an ihrem quälerischen Sadismus erfreuend weideten, wenn sie auf diese Art und Weise Menschen und Tiere auf den Opferstöcken dahin mordeten und sich in ihrem irren Glauben und Fanatismus an den ungeheuren Qualen der Opfer erfreuten, die sich in ihrem Schmerze oft lange Minuten wanden.

44. A method unworthy of humans, that is extremely painful for the animals, which also the depraved sacrifice-priests knew, as they joyously gloated in their sadistic torture when they murdered humans and animals in this manner and way on the sacrificial blocks, and rejoiced in their insane belief and fanaticism in the monstrous torture of their sacrifices who would often writhe for many long minutes in their pain.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/gaiaguys/meier.v8p398-399.htm

Salome,
Dyson

Smukhuti

Post Number: 175
Posted on Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 10:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So what should be the answer to Sanjins question? Certainly the Jewish and Islamic way of ritual slaughter is no good.

Even if scientists lay some support to the shehitah method, Ptaah explains that the system is a "monstrous lie".
Salome.
Suv

Smukhuti

Post Number: 176
Posted on Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 10:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Robyn,

You say "If you catch a creature to eat, and it either dies from your hand or it dies from suffocation, then as long as you eat it whilst it is still fresh and not decomposing too obviously, then it should be ok. "

But if it dies from suffocation or constriction as you say, then it can safely be assumed that it has died a painful death. Then it does not matter if it is eaten at once or eaten rotten, because the torment of the fish is still transferred to the one who is consuming the creature and affects his/her psyche.

What can be safely consumed are aminals/fish that have recently died and have experienced a painless death.
Salome.
Suv

Indi

Post Number: 386
Posted on Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 04:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If you are going to be literal in your interpretation of Billy's words, you are going to find that you will not be able to eat anything made available to you in society today through normal food outlets.

Re the effects on your psyche -- well, that too can be taken a little too far. Of course everywhere we go, everyone we meet, the energy fields of everyone and everyone as a whole on this planet, is having an effect on you every minute of the day. How could your psyche possibly survive such an onslaught?

My answer is by being balanced, and maintaining that balance through constant effort and diligence. Your organism needs food, and you cannot avoid all the unbalanced energy in our environment.

Just catching eg., a beast or turkey or chicken, and holding it down to either cut its throat, or chop its head off, will cause stress in the creature, even if it does not know the fate that befalls it.

I am just saying to be sensible with this.

Robyn

Smukhuti

Post Number: 177
Posted on Thursday, January 28, 2010 - 07:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"If you are going to be literal in your interpretation of Billy's words, you are going to find that you will not be able to eat anything made available to you in society today through normal food outlets. "
Ha ha ha. Well said.
Salome.
Suv

Kingman

Post Number: 756
Posted on Saturday, January 30, 2010 - 01:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Not to get to far off topic, but in the movie 'Avatar', a scene depicts the soldier/avatar in his learning of being with nature in the proper loving way to kill your source of food. A swift thrust into the heart with an appropriate length and sharp blade produced a fast and humane end to the animals suffering. This takes place after the animal has been brought down by an arrow from the learning hunter.

This, of course, is not directly from Billy's writings, but I cannot find fault with this method, IMO that is.....
a friend in america
Shawn

Sanjin

Post Number: 112
Posted on Sunday, January 31, 2010 - 08:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

After doing some research on Halal and Kosher, this link came up:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/2977086.stm

From what I gather, the best way is to stun the animal first, which is what most butchers do. While the animal is stunned, it can be killed in a way that the animal does not feel the pain from dieing/being slaughtered.

http://www.fao.org/docrep/W0495E/w0495E03.htm

3.3.1 Stunning of fish
In many freshwater species the method of stunning is critical for final product quality because prolonged agony of fish causes production of undesired substances in the tissue. Oxygen deficiency in blood and muscle tissue results in accumulation of lactic acid and other reduced products of catabolic processes and consequently in a paralysis of the neural system. Red spots appear on the surface of the skin and in the muscle tissue near the backbone; these reduce quality.

Stunning of freshly caught fish or fish delivered live to a processing plant is best done with an electric current. First, the fish are placed in a tank of water and an electric current is then passed through the water to stun or kill the fish. Live fish are also slaughtered by cutting the aorta and bleeding to death when technological or ritual reasons require the removal of blood from the tissue before further processing.

In some plants, water in the fish tanks is saturated with carbon dioxide which renders the animals unconscious or dead.

There is also research done on stunning a fish using different methods, but unfortunately this research article costs money:

http://www.springerlink.com/content/ga3b3ebffj702cm9/

But the abstract provides enough valuable information.

"Taking into account aspects of meat quality and animal welfare, three methods of stunning fish were compared: a manual technique (blow on the head, stab in the neck), one using electricity and one using CO2. The following results were obtained using eel (n=72), carp (n=120) and trout (n=54). From the viewpoint of animal welfare, the effects on the fish were judged. Excitation and mucus secretion as well as the time taken for the fish to be anaesthetized were recorded. With manual and electrical stunning, all fish were anaesthetized almost immediately, while using CO2 it took 3.2 min (trout), 9.2 min (carp) and 109.7 min (eel) on average. After slaughter and after 3 and 8 days of storage on ice, the fish meat quality parameters, i.e. pH value, water-holding capacity and rigor mortis, were measured. CO2 stunning gave rise to the lowest pH values and water-holding capacities. Rigor mortis in carp and eel advanced the most. Testing of raw and prepared fish was performed by a panel assessing organoleptic properties. In many cases, fish anaesthetized manually were ranked to be better than those in the other groups."

Edward

Post Number: 1641
Posted on Monday, February 01, 2010 - 06:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sanjin....

Well, as long as it is: Quick!

Some individuals indeed, do...place a quick knife processing, and some a quick
hit on it's head. And when the fish is still moving about, does not mean it is
still alive, it can still be the nerves reacting, and the fish would already
be unconscious or even dead already by the blow or knife.

I have seen, documentaries where a bull would be offered for a feast and it
would be hit on it's head very hard and be unconscious. It just went down with
that ONE blow! So, I guess from here on, the rest can take its course.

Beats slitting the bull's throat when still conscious...as you do see,
here-and-there.

Even with a human being it should go: Quick! This is also mentioned in one of
the strings. Which was discussed.

Edward.

Getknowledge

Post Number: 106
Posted on Monday, February 01, 2010 - 10:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Should the word "not" not be in the below translation?

Shouldnt it read "do not assume that the ones you have subjugated will ("not" omitted) eternally remain your subjugated ones"?

Goblet of Truth Chapter 5:

24)...do not be lightless (blind) in your obsession (greed) for might over other people of your kind (human beings), and
neither be obsessed with (greedy for) might over other peoples, but hold back your hands and your desire for
it, and do not assume that the ones you have subjugated will NOT eternally remain your subjugated ones;
because truly they will grow in their number (multiply) and strike back at a time when they have become strong
enough against you and are more knowing in many things, and consequently they will no longer allow themselves
to be suppressed;

24)...seid nicht lichtlos (blind) in Besessenheit (Gier) nach Macht über andere Euresgleichen (Menschen) und auch nicht besessen
(gierig) nach Macht über andere Völker, sondern haltet eure Hände und euer Verlangen danach zurück
und fürchtet, dass die von euch Unterworfenen nicht auf ewig eure Unterworfenen bleiben werden; denn
wahrlich, sie werden in ihrer Anzahl wachsen (sich vermehren) und zu einer Zeit zurückschlagen, wenn sie
stark genug gegen euch geworden und in vielen Dingen wissender sind, so sie sich nicht mehr unterdrücken
lassen;
Tien

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page