Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 20, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » Books on Billy Meier by Wendelle C. Stevens » Archive through October 20, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Scott

Post Number: 1081
Posted on Monday, February 05, 2007 - 07:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm,

Do you want me to pull the picture?

Truthseeker

Post Number: 202
Posted on Monday, February 05, 2007 - 08:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would have to agree with a previous post in that even if you were psychic and saw clearly a future disaster event, then it would not be a good idea to report it because if the disaster actually occurs, then no doubt you would be accused of being a terrorist.

You need not pull the picture, it is a B&W half copy of the original which I've yet to see, so it would be kind of insanely hard for skeptics to use this copy of it to accuse Billy of Being a fraud.

Peace in wisdom,

James Truthseeker

David_chance

Post Number: 116
Posted on Monday, February 05, 2007 - 12:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I located a photo of the cover of the September 1977 issue of Geo magazine (German edition), and have tracked down a source for the issue. Once I receive it I will scan both images of the "San Francisco earthquake" photos and post them here.
GEO Magazine (German edition) September 1977 issue

Norm

Post Number: 1104
Posted on Monday, February 05, 2007 - 01:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No, the damage was done years ago by Wendelle. Here's an example of what was done before.

my picture

my picture
My Website

Scott

Post Number: 1082
Posted on Monday, February 05, 2007 - 01:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great Work David,

If I may ask, was this something you were able to do via the internet?

Scott

David_chance

Post Number: 116
Posted on Monday, February 05, 2007 - 02:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,
Yes, I located the image on the internet after much searching and using different search terms. I tracked down the actual issue in the same manner. Apparently GEO is published in various international editions, which is why I had so much difficulty locating the exact issue; see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geo_Magazine
By the way, the name of the article accompanying the 2-page illustration is "Erdbeben - Countdown für San Francisco".

Truthseeker

Post Number: 203
Posted on Monday, February 05, 2007 - 05:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That Pteranodon bird photo from what I understand was not Wendelle Steven's fault. In fact some where in one of the FIGU Bulletins there should be at least a German article relating to its original source.
http://www.figu.org/de/figu/bulletin/s20/saurier-photos.htm

The artist's name by the way was Zdenek Burian, a favourite of mine when I was a kid, but that does not explain this more identical photo from yet another artist by the name of A. Frascarolo.
By artist A. Frascarolo.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 409
Posted on Monday, February 05, 2007 - 07:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear everyone

It's unfortunate somehow that people's resistance to such information coming from FIGU is the barrier that prevents good people from this side of the fence warning them of the impending disaster.
I would have thought that the old clique of 'I told you so' is made redundant by people's recognition and open mindedness to the possibilities of certain events such as an earthquake could allow some contemplation on these matters if warning is given in honesty, seeing as humanity has gone through such an recent events as the tsunami in Asia.

Norm, I think the situation may have changed somewhat from the hippie days of the 70's to now.
The photos may have been confiscated to avoid wide spread panic and maybe the mentality of current era may have progressed somewhat.
What is predicted obviously must come to fruition according the plejarens, but some lives saved would be worth the temporary embarrassment caused from being the whistleblower.

I wonder if a very clear and good as original copy of this painting can be bought or obtained.
I would love to spread it around from this end.
I assume that Billy's time travel to SF had more reasons for the future than just to satisfy his curiosity and I gather enormous wisdom of his works for not just the short term but also many many years into the future.
Seeing as people here are discussing about it, it may be intended this way also on our time frame seeing as the impending event is drawing ever more so closer.
While the intention is not to change the future history and greatly disturb what must transpire in order to avoid further cataclysm, if anyone knew that the boxing day tsunami was going to happen prior to the event, I am sure someone would have made a fuss about it and tried to warn people.

Anyway, it's a prediction so it'll happen no matter what.

cheers
Matt

Norm

Post Number: 1104
Posted on Monday, February 05, 2007 - 07:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I never said it was Stevens fault. I used it as an example of what Korff & Co can do to make Meier look bad!
My Website

Truthseeker

Post Number: 203
Posted on Monday, February 05, 2007 - 08:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Source of A. Frascarolo's photo of his painting.
A. Frascarolo -painting

I forgot to mention David, can you also find the name of the artist when you find the San Francisco earthquake painting?

Mario

Post Number: 26
Posted on Monday, February 05, 2007 - 10:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello people from the forum

Suddenly I got this crazy idea... I apologize if it is offensive to you.

If this event in San Francisco is a prediction and Billy even took pics, taking as a reference the angle of the image of the catastrophe... and seeing what buildings were destroyed and what buildings remain... I wonder... could it be possible that someone in the right place at the right time... with a photo or video camera... take pics or video of the beamship where Billy is (was? will be?) taking these now famous photographs? I imagine that if someone is able to do it, all debunkers will be history.

I know this can sound sort of insensitive towards human lives that will be lost, this just came from nowhere to my mind.

Norm and friends,
I think Mr. Wendelle Stevens did the same that probably any human being could do in that situation. Not an easy info to handle: pictures from the future!. And our extraterrestrial friends who sent the impulses to the artist before it was the right time have to be addressed with part of this fault too.

Just my thoughts

Mario

Norm

Post Number: 1105
Posted on Tuesday, February 06, 2007 - 03:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"I assume that Billy's time travel to SF had more reasons for the future than just to satisfy his curiosity and I gather enormous wisdom of his works for not just the short term but also many years into the future."

I disagree Meier is able to go & do almost anything he wants & the Ps will take him because of who he is. They know it all adds to his education & knowledge.
My Website

Newinitiation

Post Number: 414
Posted on Wednesday, February 07, 2007 - 12:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Are you saying Billy's trip to SF was just an excursion to tally up the number of dead, dying and the mutilated.
C'mon Norm, my statement is at best a conjecture as to the reasons for billy's travel to the future but as I write these words, the pictures have already entered the realm of my own consciousness, meaning that the coming to of these picture that we have been confronted with must surely have either an instructive purpose or a forewarning, why else should we know about it and to expand on this, the plejarens & Co's act of making this picture public and then confiscating the photos billy took and making this fact a fact for public scrutiny would have most people at least scratching their heads in curiosity as to the whys of it all.

Since what eventualities contained in these picture is grim to say the least as with all other dire warnings given, Why wouldn't a person hold the assumption that it would be useless not to have any purpose in not only the impulses being sent to the artist to create a starkly real picture of an actual event to occur but that there have existed real photos taken of a future event.

I dare say, in the mouth of the colossal wisdom one can only stare awestruck by the sheer size and magnitude of it's powerful gulp, there may have been more reasons and purposes than we can fathomably attribute and like it is that we cannot see all the stars in our night sky all at one glance, the whole picture may fall into view as we identify one star at a time.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 415
Posted on Wednesday, February 07, 2007 - 12:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mario it's an interesting concept but the plejarens may be too wise to let themselves be seen under the circumstances and would cloak their ship for invisibility.
Yeah it seems at times difficult to rationalise the concept of creative laws which they abide by to the last dot according to our world view.

Indi

Post Number: 58
Posted on Wednesday, February 07, 2007 - 04:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I remember seeing a movie called 'Grand Tour' starring Jeff Daniels, that is about a group of people who come on tour to witness an event that occurred in their past, which happened to be a meteor hit to the town Jeff Daniels and his family lived in.

It brings up the issue of shock that people could come back in time to watch others being hurt and killed and not do anything --- tis worth a watch just to stir up your own thoughts in this regard -- and how different they may be now that Billy's teachings have been studied.

Robjna

Melli

Post Number: 278
Posted on Tuesday, July 03, 2007 - 05:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Members,
I would like to HIGHLY recommend reading the first volumes of Billy's Contact notes. Namely Volume 1 and Volume 2 which are available on a disc from Michael Horn. I have printed them and cannot put them down.
Enjoy!

Trevor

Post Number: 7
Posted on Tuesday, July 03, 2007 - 05:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Melli, are those 1 & 2 contact notes on disc from Michael Horn in english language?

Recently I saw a short video of Wendelle Stevens on Google Video where he held up a thick 500 page book of the contact notes and said it was in the english language. Does anyone know where I can get my hands on this english contact book because from Figu they are all only avaliable in German language.

Kingman

Post Number: 267
Posted on Wednesday, July 04, 2007 - 11:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wendelle Stevens Contact Notes : "Message from the Pleides" 1 & 2 available on disc from theyfly.com Michael Horns helpful site, are in english and have been slightly altered I think, yet still have the original versions at the end of each disc. Loaded with Billy's time with different contacts where information that helps one draw a clearer picture of the truth of Creation being re-inserted by Billy for the Earth Humans spiritual evolution in an unaltered form. A must have for sure.
a friend in america
Shawn

Melli

Post Number: 279
Posted on Thursday, July 05, 2007 - 07:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear members,
One can also get certain books from 'Steelmarkonline.com
The first book I purchased was Through Space and Time as I was new to the concept of Spiritual Teachings and was looking for the clear truth. Reading the first pages I felt like I have just arrived at my new beginnings and I was welcomed to question what I read, I couldn't put it down eventhough every sentence is literally Loaded with truth and meaning and the more I read it the more my consciousness expanded~~~ at the end I felt Free, and as it is said; the rest is history...
Now I am searching for information about the PSYCHE. I have printed and read all the information from the Archives but I would like to have more teachings and regrettably I do not read German, what can one do?
BTW, Celestial Teachings is not available on SM on Line, can one purchase the book?

Likeaflower

Post Number: 11
Posted on Saturday, July 07, 2007 - 08:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Melli,

You should be able to buy Celestial Teachings from the German FIGU shop also, have you looked there yet?

Mahigitam

Post Number: 35
Posted on Tuesday, October 20, 2009 - 12:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

UFO Contact from the Pleiades
A Preliminary Investigation Report
Copyrights 1982, 1982, 1980, 1979, 1978 Wendelle C. Stevens

NOW WHAT DOES all the above 1982,1980,1979,1978 years mean.
1982 is the date of publishment.
is it also published in 1978?

Cpl

Post Number: 503
Posted on Tuesday, October 20, 2009 - 05:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mahigitan,

It means the publisher made copyright in those years when they published it. So yes, to your last question. The "1982" would be the date of publishing and copyright of your -- the then latest edition -- and "1978" would have been the first publishing and copyright edition. The others are subsequent editions to the first.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Thomas

Post Number: 727
Posted on Tuesday, October 20, 2009 - 05:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Each of those years is a year the book was reprinted.
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page