Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 02, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » German Books and Booklets » Archive through January 02, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Borthwey

Post Number: 129
Posted on Friday, September 11, 2009 - 08:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sanjin

There exist two versions of the first volume of translated contact notes. The first one is called "Messages from the Pleiades" and it shows a beamship on the cover.

The second one is called "Message from the Pleiades" and it shows the Pleiades on the cover. This one has many censored sections; it's probably the one you are reading.

The censored parts are usually ones that contain criticism of those who are "misled by religions", such as it happens in the first verses of contact 5 when Semjase says that the story she is about to tell will seem unbelievable to certain ones (and proceeds to describe/qualify them).
David

Cpl

Post Number: 483
Posted on Friday, September 11, 2009 - 10:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, you're quite right Sanjin, as per my copy, except v 44 is in.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Elreyjr

Post Number: 64
Posted on Sunday, September 13, 2009 - 12:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

greetings David,

could you favor me with a scanned copy of the uncensored version if there is no legal impediment at elreyjr@gmail.com or at least show me the way it could be procured.

Jun

Borthwey

Post Number: 130
Posted on Sunday, September 13, 2009 - 03:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jun

Of these earlier contact notes there exist only Vol. 1 and 2. I got mine from ufophotoarchives.org, they were included in the CD together with the other contact notes versions. I don't know if they always do that but one can always ask.

I will post here the first 34 "verses"

5th contact1
5th contact2
5th contact3
5th contact4
David

Elreyjr

Post Number: 66
Posted on Sunday, September 13, 2009 - 05:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

greetings David,

very much appreciated.

Jun

Elreyjr

Post Number: 67
Posted on Sunday, September 13, 2009 - 09:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

greetings David,

my version came from theyfly.com and is titled Message from the Pleaides therefore said version is not complete as you have explained it.

a publication of even only the missing verses would indeed be highly appreciated.

Jun

Elreyjr

Post Number: 68
Posted on Sunday, September 13, 2009 - 05:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

greetings David,

very much appreciated.

Jun

Sanjin

Post Number: 44
Posted on Sunday, September 13, 2009 - 11:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, I got the same thing from Mr. Horn.

But one problem is that almost the whole section is written in broken English, probably using the dictionary a lot without having a good understanding of both languages. Many spelling errors too. It almost looks like someone was afraid or mentally disturbed-shocked while translating this.
36.The human is another person, when, surrounded by the rays of the heavenly creational sunrise, the pure delight of awakening nature streams through him.

Borthwey

Post Number: 130
Posted on Monday, September 14, 2009 - 07:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This translation leaves indeed much to be desired.
These are all the other parts that are missing or incomplete in the 5th contact. It doesn't always seem clear to me, why they were excluded.

5th contact5
5th contact6
5th contact7
5th contact8
5th contact9
5th contact91
5th contact92
David

Rarena

Post Number: 475
Posted on Monday, September 14, 2009 - 07:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It is my understanding Contact Five (Plejaren Contact Book One) also mentions that this high density star fragment called the Dystroyer came from the same general area of the nearby Lyrian Star System. It was not the Lyrian Galactic System of Nokodamions' origin... mind you... and the genetically manipulated ones escaping the Sirian overlords through this gravitic pathway. The pathway was created by the explosion fragment of this nearby (to the Lyraian star system) brown dwarf (?)or neutron star fragment (Destroyer Comet) dragging other planets and creating a magneto/gravitic pathway for the genetically manipulated ones to escape our enemies and inhabit the Sol Star System.

The oxygen indigenous to this star Sol system was not as concentrated as the Sirian and Vegan systems which were their anscestors' former home... They thought it would be a good place to hide out since it was not ideal and they thought the Sirian Overlords would not think to look in this rather inhospitable and sparsely oxygenated out-of-the-way star system.

Getknowledge

Post Number: 53
Posted on Sunday, September 20, 2009 - 01:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To activate the impulses/code from Billy's German writings, does one have to read it all through at once from beginning to end non-stop, or can you read it in any order you wish and in different parts at a time?
Tien

Sanjin

Post Number: 52
Posted on Tuesday, September 22, 2009 - 10:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Getknowledge,

In my opinion, you can read just individual verses. Having to read through the whole book would take days and would be very inconvenient. Each one of the verses in the Kelch der Wahrheit is a profound unit on its own.
36.The human is another person, when, surrounded by the rays of the heavenly creational sunrise, the pure delight of awakening nature streams through him.

Getknowledge

Post Number: 61
Posted on Tuesday, October 13, 2009 - 01:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i dont completely understand the working/effect of the CODE within the german material (even in sound) in the reader/listener, in the way he explain things, producing energies that bounce back-n-forward with the Akashic Records. Billy said EVERY dot is in perfect order and should not be changed, from beginning to end. Otherwise the Code would not work..therefore i had to ask if that also apply to reading the material. Because, yes, that would be inconvenient having to read all at once.

Maybe its the over-all Neutral Positiveness of the material that matters, or the supposedly complete 'logic' of it (forcing us to think logically)? But i enjoy that even from the non-german/translated teachings..

From what i understand the CODE is ONLY in german. Correct? Even though that "Important message for the reader of this document" section is written/translated and contained in the English books and booklets.
Tien

Getknowledge

Post Number: 62
Posted on Tuesday, October 13, 2009 - 01:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

im sure how that work "subconsciously", is explained with-in his Spiritual Teachings, somewhere..with all the consiousness-related stuff.
Tien

Getknowledge

Post Number: 63
Posted on Tuesday, October 13, 2009 - 02:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i can hear what you all say "learn German"
Tien

Davidmg

Post Number: 16
Posted on Wednesday, October 14, 2009 - 10:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tien

The German language stems from a very ancient language called Lyrianard. The German language is the closest language used to convey the sounds that best represent the old language by the Lyrians. Now, considering the many other languages that have developed over the millennium and because of humans natural need for exploration and migration or forced relocations many nations and countries formed their own languages and thus many words that describe meaning for their surroundings differ from country to country. Therefore some words will not have the correct meaning for what is actually said. For example 2000 years ago the word marriage did not mean "matrimony" in the sense like today.

As for the Akashic Records --
"The Akashic Record is an invention by Rudolf Steiner, and it means the "world conscience“ (Weltgewissen). This is unreal and has nothing to do with the storage banks." -- B.E.A.M reply Sept 27 2009

If I can remember correctly there are two parts to a storage bank. Yours (as in your spirit's) and the universal (as in the complete records of every spirit throughout time immemorial).

As for the affect of the CODE it is suppose to elicit impulses to initiate the awakening of un-used parts of our mind as to start the building of your consciousness through each step of our evolution. Creation has it's Laws and recommendations and only through the complete acceptance of this and following the Teaching of Truth, The Teaching of spirit and the Teaching of Life you will be given rewards. And with each passing of a test there will be your success.

Thomas

Post Number: 745
Posted on Sunday, November 01, 2009 - 08:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone. Does anyone of you own the book "The Law of Love" by BEAM? I would like to buy this book from FIGU and scan it in for my own use but I do not own a scanner at this time. If any of you have it and own a scanner, I would be willing to pay or trade for this book in scanned form. Otherwise I would be willing to buy the book from FIGU and have it sent directly to one of you in exchange for scanning services. I have to be clear that this would be for my personal use and not to be published on the web as I have seen done by others already. Thanks for your responses...

Thomas
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Gaiawingz

Post Number: 80
Posted on Sunday, December 06, 2009 - 01:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello;

If there is no-one here who can answer, I will pose this question to one of the members at the center, but I'd like to check with those who frequent this board first, so:

Does anyone know who is responsible for the photographs which Billy uses on his books?

They are beautiful photos, so I am curious where they were taken and by whom.

-

Thomas;

I have 'Gesetz der Liebe', but I am not keen on scanning the entire book, regardless of the intended use. For what reason do you want this book scanned?

There are several pages of illustrations in this book, which go along with the text; are these pictures what you want most? -- or, are you interested in doing a translation?

If you are interested in doing a translation, I suggest that you simply buy the book and type it up yourself, as I am. This is time-consuming, admittedly, but also immensely helpful in becoming familiar with the German language.

Peace;

- Gaia

Thomas

Post Number: 776
Posted on Sunday, December 06, 2009 - 02:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I withdraw my request.=A0 Thanks for your response...
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Sanjin

Post Number: 77
Posted on Sunday, December 06, 2009 - 09:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gaiawingz, check out the documentary Contact: Extraterrestrial Experiences of Billy Meier. It's on youtube:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sCz7GFtkYQ

Also, Mr. Horn's movie "Silent Revolution of Truth" has some better high quality videos of the scenery. As I remember, it has Billy Meier showing where the pictures were taken.

Gaiawingz

Post Number: 81
Posted on Monday, December 07, 2009 - 12:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sanjin;

Thank you for responding, but it is not the UFO pictures which I am curious about. I would like to know where, and by whom, the photos which are used as cover art are taken. For instance, on 'Gesetz der Liebe' it is a man and woman silhouetted against a large body of water. On his trilogy which starts with 'Das Phantom' there is a backdrop of the desert and dunes behind the other various photos -- on 'Der rosarote Kristall' there is a daytime shot of a body of water and surrounding vegetation + mountains in the background, on 'Die Psyche' there's a photo of what appears to be the ocean, etc. etc.

These are the photos which I am curious about.

Peace;

- Gaia

Ramirez

Post Number: 342
Posted on Tuesday, December 08, 2009 - 03:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Gaia,

Are these what you are looking for ? Jim Nichols is the artist. You would probably find more using his name on a search.

http://www.jimnicholsufo.com/04-those-mythical-pleiadians/
Cheers.

Sanjin

Post Number: 91
Posted on Saturday, January 02, 2010 - 03:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

-Believe it or not- Billy has released another book.

He is determined to heal the god-delusion in his book called: "Gotteswahn und Gotteswahnkrankheit" basically meaning God-delusion and God-delusion-sickness.

http://shop.figu.org/product_info.php?products_id=433

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page